[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ebay mislisting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: neverhood-8.jpg (18KB, 319x238px) Image search: [Google]
neverhood-8.jpg
18KB, 319x238px
So the other day I bought some old pokemon cards on ebay(dis gun b gud).

One of the lots I bought had a holo Articuno, holo Raichu, and a gold stamped kabuto, all were listed as NM.

Yesterday rolls around and I start getting my packages, it's going nice; I nearly have my old haymaker and raindance decks finished, and my binder is looking good. But what's this?

Three of my cards came quite worn- The aforementioned "NM" threesome arrived in a rather...lackluster condition; worn edges, DEEP, to-the-foil scratches, motherfucking CREASES(of varying severity).

I was going to just hop on ebay and leave negative with plenty of pics to back me up and a link to the auction, but ebay wants me to "work it out" with the guy.

I'm sure some of you out there have been in something similar, any idea what I should do? I've already tried killing myself, but that's just a temporary fix. Also, I'm going to ask for more pictures next time, live n learn.
>>
>>54888052
Their listing as Not Mint was accurate. I don't see your problem.
>>
>>54888234
>not mint
nice b8, the NM is near mint you fucking mongoloid
>>
Why aren't you posting pictures, fag.
>>
>>54888268
Says you.
I don't think the seller would agree.
>>
>>54888052
if you want to be a shitter about it, ebay usually helps the buyer first, asking for a refund for faulty/missing/not accurate product is easy. People actually scam others by buying and then claiming misisng stuff for refund and the seeler can do nothing about it. (there probably are some limits to this, i don't know the details)
>>
File: IMG_20170815_101622.jpg (2MB, 3344x4248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_101622.jpg
2MB, 3344x4248px
>>54888297
moar inc, sorry not listing to the auction itself as NOTHING could totally go wrong by linking the guy back to this thread or anything.
>>
File: IMG_20170815_102256(1).jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_102256(1).jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>54888345

>>54888234
I could totally see this happening. You may be semi-jesting, but I feel that is spoken from experience.
>>
Wouldn't near mint be subjective?
>>
>>54888052
I mean, if you're fine paying for inaccurate cards that aren't as described/pictured, then sure, you could just leave a negative review.

If you actually care about your money, then you talk it out with the guy and ask him to send you what you paid for/give you a refund, and if he wants the shitty cards back, to pay for the return shipping.

>>54888368
NM, by eBay's standards for acronyms specifically means near mint. He won't be able to get eBay on his side by feigning ignorance.
>>
File: 4940232796_af365deb2d_b.jpg (5MB, 7192x4280px) Image search: [Google]
4940232796_af365deb2d_b.jpg
5MB, 7192x4280px
Took longer than expected to combine the last three.

>>54888402
I think that's what I'll try
>>
Just got a message from him, he gave a full refund and said to keep the raichu. Neat!

>>54888402
Thank you! That went a lot better than expected.

Cheers folks.
>>
>>54888052
>neverhood
My nigger
>>
>>54889203
i swear i was expecting no replies to the topic
pls have a neverhood discussion this geam was gold
>>
>>54888392
No. If it was there wouldn't be multiple collectible card grading organizations with very explicit guides on grading and what constitutes "near mint"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.