[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1677: RAVE the World Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 611
Thread images: 109

>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54880376
>>
>>54887076
>Discord
https://discord.gg/454MMUS
>>
What are some perks that allow you to get insane amounts of strength?
>>
File: Explain.jpg (2KB, 125x103px) Image search: [Google]
Explain.jpg
2KB, 125x103px
Question about the Fire Emblem Fates Jump:
Do the wolfskin like to eat humans after they kill them for invading their territory, if they are deemed hostile?
I know That Keaton/Flannel enjoys killing and eating would be poacher, but I don't know if this would be shared with the other wolfskin.

Also since they really don't trust humans if you started on Mount Garou (not as a drop in wolfskin) would you mainly just stay and live in the village, and not go into town?
>>
File: 1495657141553.webm (3MB, 900x376px) Image search: [Google]
1495657141553.webm
3MB, 900x376px
Jumpers! Do you dance?
>>
File: i_love_it_big_by_iloveitplz.png (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
i_love_it_big_by_iloveitplz.png
64KB, 500x500px
>>54886984
Means I have to buy it now.

>>54886964
>>54886624
I love it! Good job softy!
>>
>>54887134
Stop posting your bestiality roleplay group
>>
File: sadimir putin.jpg (20KB, 595x427px) Image search: [Google]
sadimir putin.jpg
20KB, 595x427px
>Remember that TTGL was updated about a year ago
>Maybe a canon companion option was added
>There is still none

Why, KOTOR
>>
>>54885354
So can I choose for spells to last forever with Mystic Eyes of Permanence or is there some upper limit?
>>
>>54886624
>No loyal native follower companion option
Almost every Isekai that I have seen always end up with one of those.
>>
>>54887138
Greek Myth has Strength of Heracles which makes you a bit less strong than Heracles but titanic. Go Fate Servant for EX strength which is 500x human peak (and do it twice, once as a servant, once as a demi servant). Depending on what you mean by strength, the Dragon Ball jumps offer a great deal of punching power (but not necessarily lifting power). If you're already smart, the Green Lantern jump ties your strength and intelligence, and Akame ga Kill ties beauty and strength if you're extra gorgeous already
>>
File: Birdy Jumpchain v0.1.1.pdf (482KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Birdy Jumpchain v0.1.1.pdf
482KB, 1x1px
ok, i've edited some descriptions and added some discounts to various items.
any suggestions for things i could put in the student perks section
>>
>>54887138
God of Strength + Elder God Hybrid in Marvel Magic. MM also has an option to be a knockoff Juggernaut and a magical version of the Hulk.
>>
>>54886964
Thanks, Tamerai! I'm honored. Very glad I kept refining it with the thread. It evolved nicely.

>54886982
Maybe just pray really hard that that doesn't happen. I mean, I'm sure it will be fine. You'll figure something out.

>>54887216
Basically forever. The longer they last, the more likely some external force will mess them up. But you can make them last up until that happens.

>>54887217
I can add a note in the Companions section about gaining a native version of a created companion.

Later. I need to sleep. Good night, /jc/.
>>
>>54887369
>Eating monster parts with unique properties will occasionally cause you to gain those properties, in the form of a new skill at base level.

Could you change that to something like this?
>By eating monster parts with strange, magical, or unique properties, you may choose to gain them in the form of a new skill. These skills will start at level 1, though you may train them up to their original level or beyond.

Just a suggestion. I really don't like abilities that rely on chance though, so eliminating that part would be great.
>>
Are there any other perks like Evo's Light of Eden that let you restore sanity to those around you?
>>
>>54886624
Would 'fist' qualify as a weapon to have talent with when picking the 'High Blooded' Human race in the Generic Isekai Jump?
>>
>>54887369
Just a small question but, for skill sharing, can you gain abilities from others by killing them, or only actual skills? Also, if I take the same skill twice would it stack? Like taking sword skill twice to be even better at swords?
>>
>>54887143
We saw only Keaton and Flannel mention eating humans but it is more than likely that the entire tribe is doing it, you can be the exception if you like though.

You also would most likely stay on Mount Garou unless you have some sort of mission.
>>
>>54887369
Did you see these posts?
>>54886750
>>54886821
>>54886705
>>
>>54887467
That pretty much summed up what I was thinking. Thanks for helping in clarifying.
Though I'm pretty sure that not being a drop in wolfskin I'd probably secretly enjoy it, while at the same time being disgusted that I'm doing it in the first place.
>>
Since nobody seemed to object to it last thread, I'd like to stake my claim on Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. First draft should be up by later today or tomorrow.
>>
>>54887369
>But you can make them last up until that happens.
Nice. Guess I can finally free up my SDS build.

Do we have anything for making your magic impossible or just really hard to dispel?
>>
>>54887742
Neat. I love me some dragons.
>>
>>54887742
oh god, all of my yes!
>>
File: All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png (125KB, 407x653px) Image search: [Google]
All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png
125KB, 407x653px
>>54887742
Take my...MUSCLES!
>>
>>54887751
>Do we have anything for making your magic impossible or just really hard to dispel?
Master of Magic has a perk for that.
>>
>>54887742
Good luck making it not hilariously OTB if you offer Dragon as an origin.
>>
File: IMG_4347.jpg (75KB, 525x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4347.jpg
75KB, 525x235px
>>54887149
Yes! Sain likes it too. One time he got too into it and he accidentally tossed me through the wall.

I'm also planning on being like my old chain into something of a singer and dancer, bringing musical numbers everywhere I go. In fact my BEYOND Stand makes musical numbers happen because it makes the musical genre Musical Comedy.
>>
>>54887832
Being a dragon is obviously a race option, not an origin.
>>
File: Bad guys can win too.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Bad guys can win too.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
What happened to the Archie Comics jump that was going to be made?

I really liked the Eggman in that setting.
>>
>>54887873
>bad guys can win too
Not really, no. Audiences don't want their self-insert heroes to lose, so they will win every time, after some plot mandated struggles. And the villians who do "win" are either sympathetic or extremely popular.
>>
>>54887900
That's why you need to get anti-narrative perks pretty early on.
>>
>>54887933
Well, that post wasn't really aimed at Jumpchain, but rather our media in general. Yes though, getting those perks in settings that run on narrative is a pretty good idea.
>>
>>54887873
How deep is that guy's beard for him to shove his fist so far in there?
>>
>>54887977
It's a Beard of Holding
>>
>>54887977
...we need a Beard of Holding perk.
>>
>>54888011
>>54888015
Beardception
>>
File: Gurren Lagann JumpChain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Gurren Lagann JumpChain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>>54887186
I probably had a good reason for not including it, but fuck if I remember what it was.

Changelog
>It should be obvious.
>>
>>54888092
>I probably had a good reason for not including it, but fuck if I remember what it was.
Would the canon companions be limited in spiral energy like we are?
>>
Is someone making an Addams Family jump?

Heh, I bet it'll be crap. It's not like I'm looking forward to it or nothing. Ba-baka!
>>
>>54888092
This might not be a popular request but, given that chain power levels have risen significantly since this jump was made, maybe the limitations on pre-endjump spiral energy should be softened somewhat?
>>
What're everyone's builds like for Tokyo Ghoul?
>>
>>54888277
I basically just went full Eto.
>>
>>54888277
I took all the ghoul powers, so pretty much what the other guy said.
>>
>>54888174
Well Tsundere Anon, someone's been posting origins and perks from what looks like the early stages of an Addams Family jump. So yes, I do believe someone is making a jump for that.
>>
>>54888242
doooooooooooouuuche baaaaaaaaaaaaag
>>
File: Gunvolt cover.png (518KB, 900x375px) Image search: [Google]
Gunvolt cover.png
518KB, 900x375px
Is there an Azure Striker Gunvolt Jump? I didn't see one on the Drive.
>>
File: Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf (392KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf
392KB, 1x1px
Here's the next version of Haroun and the Sea of Stories. Please let me know if you have any issues with it; though I sometimes get stubborn, I really do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative.
>>
>>54888347
>...I've actually been thinking about removing some of the restrictions so that you could get final episode tier feats but still restrict actual reality warping to the endgame scenario reward. I also kinda want to make it so that you can give Spiral Energy to more than one person per setting.
I am the guy you just responded to and I have to say that would be pretty cool, while I like both things you just said I like the giving more then one person Spiral energy part the most.

I just want my own Team Gurren in every world I go I shall make them.
>>
>>54888357
One does not exist at this time.
>>
File: GRuAxRO.jpg (356KB, 1536x2160px) Image search: [Google]
GRuAxRO.jpg
356KB, 1536x2160px
>>54888242
>>54888163
...I've actually been thinking about removing some of the restrictions so that you could get final episode tier feats but still restrict actual reality warping to the endgame scenario reward. I also kinda want to make it so that you can give Spiral Energy to more than one person per setting.

However, while both those things would be really nice to have, I still don't like the excuse of; "Oh well since everyone's raising the power level of their jumps I may as well do the same." But if enough people are ok with it I'll go ahead and change it.
>>
>>54888347
Well, I'm okay with it. And the reason you restricted it in the first place was because the powerlevel of early /jc/ was so low. Now that it has shot up into the sky, removing those restrictions is reasonable.
>>
>>54888380
>I still don't like the excuse of

And why the fuck is that?
>>
>>54888380
See here >>54888373
as my response.
>>
File: FeelsSadMan.jpg (114KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsSadMan.jpg
114KB, 579x570px
>>54888379
Hope there could be one soon....
>>
>>54888380
>I still don't like the excuse of; "Oh well since everyone's raising the power level of their jumps I may as well do the same."
Same. It's a good jump, so please leave it be.
>>
>>54888357
Wasn't someone working on one?
>>
>>54888373
Sorry, I forgot to link your post to mine. And yeah, being able to create teams of of spiral warriors would be cool. And it seems like Spiral power is something only a few people can use to it's full potential, so it wouldn't be like you'd have an army of people at Simon's or Lordgenome's level in each jump.

>>54888398
Because it can, and has, led to being able to instantly purchase the most powerful thing in a jump's setting. I don't have any problem with people getting unlimited power I just don't want to hand it to them.
>>
>>54888380
I mean, seeing as Saint Seiya got approved, what you could do is scrap that crappy end jump requirement and just give us uncapped Spiral Power.
>>
>>54888380
If it’s what you want to do, I don’t see why you shouldn’t.
>>
>>54888380
I would be fine with you raising the limits. As it is it kinda clashes with newer Jumps. This isn't really a problem for older hands of the community but new fans will probably be weirded out.
>>
>>54888380
Sounds good to me.

Though I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "actual reality warping". You're basically saying we could theoretically generate fucktons of mass and power ridiculously energy expensive equipment with it but not the crazy shit the Antispiral did with it like trapping people in mental illusions, warping space, and using galaxies as shrunken without them falling apart?
>>
>>54888380
If you want your jump to stay relevant, which is what everybody's suggesting already, you' be better off changing it.
>>
>>54888446
Heck if I know. I sure haven't seen one.
>>
>>54888508
>only high power jumps are relevant
Not sure if shitposter or shit person
>>
And now let's see how many people are just baiting for TTGL to be made "relevant" so that they can then shitpost KOTOR for "powerwanking" and "pandering."
>>
>>54888494
>You're basically saying we could theoretically generate fucktons of mass and power ridiculously energy expensive equipment with it but not the crazy shit the Antispiral did with it like trapping people in mental illusions, warping space, and using galaxies as shrunken without them falling apart?
Yes.
>>
>>54888542
Guess what. /jc/'s changed. Either change with it or get left behind, and we're trying to make sure KOTOR isn't. Old limitations make no sense now given what HeavensAnon and Valeria have produced.
>>
>>54888545
That's my take on it. Since the big shitstorm has been resolved, our resident assholes are looking for new material to fuck up the thread with.

>>54888558
See: >>54888545
>>
>>54888569
>everyone with a different opinion is shitposting!
Wanna know how I know that you're the real shitpsoter?
>>
>>54888583
The jump's worked fine for ages. Why are you advocating it's change if not to then sow even more trouble later on down the line.

You're already invoking "WELL X JUMPMAKERS HAVE DONE Y" here >>54888564 with your relevance garbage.
>>
I just want to create my laggan from nothing like Lord Genome
>>
>>54888545
All of them? Or at least the majority is my guess.

Personally i'm fine with it as it is.
The canon companion option is sensible. But that's it as far as "necessary changes" go imo.
It's not like Spiral Energy is weak even with the current limit.

Plenty of weaker jumps are still "relevant".
And who determines what jumps are relevant anyway? And why is it solely dependant on powerlevel?
I jump TTGL for the Kamina-ness, not for power!

Maybe we should let people in Pokemon take legendaries as starters next? You know, to keep it "relevant".
>>
>>54888606
>You're already invoking "WELL X JUMPMAKERS HAVE DONE Y" here >>54888564 with your relevance garbage.
>everyone is samefagging!
Seriously dude? Guess what, different people can have the same opinion. Besides, your argument is bullshit. Just because it has been fine for the last few years, doesn't meant that it shouldn't be better. And the very reason for that limit has vanished over the last few months.
>>
>>54888583
Nah. I'm not interested in what you're selling.

>>54888564
Aaaaand that's a classic old argument right there. Y jumps are irrelevant now because X. Nah.

>>54888615
Asking for a jump to be increased in power for no reason other than the other kids are doing it is going to start an argument. You need to be aware of that fact and accept it. The intent is irrelevant as the result is always the same.
>>
>>54888633
No anon, YOUR argument is bullshit.
Just because other jumps offer more power doesn't mean TTGL needs to offer more power too.
>>
KOTOR... you really should have known better. Part of this and the bullshit that follows is on you.
>>
>>54888644
>>54888653

Just because you can't accept reality doesn't mean it's not happening, anon.

Learn to accept the change.
>>
File: 1501635074064.png (24KB, 240x296px) Image search: [Google]
1501635074064.png
24KB, 240x296px
>KOTOR Anon right now
>>
>>54888653
But it means there's no reason for TTGL not to.

It also kind of spits in the face of the themes of the show to put an unsurpassable cap on your ability.
>>
>>54888347
SPIRALS FOR EVERYONE sounds nice.
>>
>>54888657
Fuck off. The only people that are at fault are the people arguing.
>>
>>54888623
>>Maybe we should let people in Pokemon take legendaries as starters next? You know, to keep it "relevant".
That's a stupid train of thought, and you know it. Besides, people can go catch legendaries themselves, no need to make them starters. Also, not every change has to be necesary. Do we really /need/ bidets? No, but they are a goddamn improvement over conventional toilets, so I'll damn well have my bidet.

>>54888644
The reason the spiral power was limited in the first place was "because the other kids were doing it". Those same kids are doing something else now, so why not change the jump to match?
>>
At this point I'm pretty sure it's just the shitposter responding to himself while trying to draw other people in the argument.
>>
>>54888380
Just do it, please.
>>
>>54888681
KOTORs been around since the beginning or damn close to. He knows what does and doesn't start shit. If he was around this weekend he's seen how powerlevels are still a fucking button. I'm not saying he did it maliciously, but he did make a JV fuckup.
>>
>>54888380
That's fair. I wouldn't mind if you removed the limit on the 1 Spiral Energy per person thing. Kinda want to found a monk order around using spiral energy or something.
>>
>>54888706
People shitpost on /jc/ regardless of whether KOTOR posts or not. If he didn't make that post, people would have found something else to be angry about. So don't act like this is his fault.
>>
>>54888690
Yep. And I for one am not falling for his weak bait again!
>>
>>54888687
>Do we really /need/ bidets? No, but they are a goddamn improvement over conventional toilets, so I'll damn well have my bidet.
Is... Is this a thing, now? Did I miss out on a new societal trend?

...Do I need to get an ass faucet?
>>
>>54888714
>monk order
What kind of monk order? Wouldn't they all be constantly yelling to use spiral power?
>>
File: trois_by_anti_spiral_nia.gif (178KB, 603x694px) Image search: [Google]
trois_by_anti_spiral_nia.gif
178KB, 603x694px
>>54888092
Thanks, KOTOR. I promise to use this responsibly.

>>54888380
Well, the limit is kind of irrelevant right now, so whether you remove it or not it's not going to affect people taking the jump (because we like the setting), nor it's going to be more popular in discussions, since we already have (and had before this universe busting jumps started to come out) ways to get UNLIMITED ENERGY.

So, it's up to you.

But if you are change it, and fear that your scenario might become irrelevant, could you consider doing it like in the DeSu 2 or Decade end scenarios? Allowing to take the scenario whenever you want, but making the Spark optional and allow to keep jumping. Maybe saving the rewards for once you have sparked or ended your journey.
>>
>>54888723
>...Do I need to get an ass faucet?
desu they are nice senpai
>>
>>54888720
>So don't act like this is his fault.
Shitposters refusing to take responsibility and try to shift all blame for their antics on to another - typical.
To be clear, I'm agreeing with you here.
>>
>>54888723
I was actually thinking the same thing Jack, I was afraid I was getting left behind.
>>
>>54888723
>>54888687
Bidet's terrify me, I really don't want shit water trapped in my ass only to come out later.
>>
Is their a Perk that automatically converts one form of ammunition into another, but keeps the same effects? So, for example, something that would convert armor-piercing pistol rounds into armor-piercing rifle rounds? A lot of special ammo types you can buy already do this or come with supplies fitted for many different kinds of firearms, but I'm specifically trying to convert Bullets into Batteries for my energy weapons, and I want to preserve the original effects despite the radically different construction and medium.
>>
File: 1375664641456.jpg (51KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
1375664641456.jpg
51KB, 500x271px
>>54888380
>>54888482
You do you, guy. At the end of the day someone is going to reee so just go with whatever makes you happy. If it's something you want to do, then do it. If not, then don't. You're the driver here, not the passenger. If you're concerned about handing it over you can set an over time development thing, or just say be reasonable with it. Those who would will do so, those who wank and shitpost will do so regardless of whatever you do.

Just enjoy the drive.
>>
>>54888720
There was no argument prior to KOTORs post. He started this one, again, likely unintentionally, so it's on him.
>>
File: 1498314027270.jpg (516KB, 1127x705px) Image search: [Google]
1498314027270.jpg
516KB, 1127x705px
>>54888742
Thank for the mental image
>>
>>54888724
I'm thinking of calling it 'The Order of Sound and Fury'. That sounds flowery enough to be something that might exist.
>>
>>54888623
>Maybe we should let people in Pokemon take legendaries as starters next? You know, to keep it "relevant".
But you could do that with the Master Ball since always.

>>54888723
Hey Cracker_Jack, are you planning any new jumps at the moment?

I need more pocket dimensions.
>>
>>54888723
>2017
>not having your own bidet
It's like you don't even care about your own asshole.
>>
>>54888754
>Jumper's guide to companioning.jpg
>>
>>54888724
Sure. An order of hot-blooded monks, yelling about manliness and piercing the heavens, giving inspiring speeches and posing with capes and sunglasses.

You know it'd be hilarious.
>>
File: Aliteralpieceofshit.jpg (197KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Aliteralpieceofshit.jpg
197KB, 1366x768px
>>54888765
No problem bruh, if Pat got one thing right it was his fear of shitting his pants.
>>
>>54888769
>I need more pocket dimensions.
How many are there anyway? Do you have a list?

I can come up with Dimension Lord (DC Occult), Hell Lord (Marvel Magic) and The Inner World (Exalted Infernals) but i haven't exactly gone looking.
Though i could stand to grab one that grows without tons of effort like Inner World or sacrificing souls like Hell Lord to combine with the DC Occult one.
It's getting a little crowded.
>>
>>54888759
Frankly, it's not his fault people here are toxic cunts. You so much as sneeze or blink, someone starts reeeing.
>>
>>54888850
Pocket Realm (I think that was the name) from Generic Creepy Pasta is as large as you need it to be. Start importing it and you are done.

Also, Traveler and Old Kingdom had some stuff related to pocket dimensions. Soul Eater recently also had two perks to create an inner world from your soul.
>>
>>54888839
Boy, Matts' really let himself go.
>>
>>54888853
>Frankly, it's not his fault people here are toxic cunts.
Of course it isn't.

>You so much as sneeze or blink, someone starts reeeing.
That's not inaccurate, but it misses the point. It does seem as though anything can lead to an argument. However, certain things always lead to an argument and that's what I was saying about KOTOR's posts. He's not a bad guy, I don't want him to stop posting, but right after a big, grueling multi-day shistorm about power why would you toss out a question about increasing power, a topic that always causes argument in general and that people are extra primed to argue about now.
>>
>>54888890
That pic is pretty old, back when they were still doing the mailbags. Apparently he lost a lot of weight after he got married.
>>
>>54888092
Since you are here and doing it... Would it be too much to ask for FMA to also receive companion options?
>>
>>54888904
>multi-day shistorm

More like multi-month

Since the Dragon Ball jump was updated, we had this discussion each time someone wants to remove a limit from their old jumps.
>>
>>54888765
>pic
Wut?
>>
>>54888564
Inter-Jump balance. HURR DURR
Saint Seiya makes Slice of Life pointless...
>>
>>54888853
REEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>54888946
I like slice of life tho'. Can I still jump it?
>>
>>54888907
Well that's good.
>>
>>54888953
Yes, because it removes your out of jump powers.
>>
>>54888953
I was mocking the position, Slice of Life is good. Please boop your imouto for me
>>
>>54888953
I don't like Slice of Life. I think the power removal is stupid and pointless.
>>
>>54888665
>>54888657
>>54888569
Seriously though, I would like to update it but I don't think I'll do it right now. Maybe after I finish Justice League and a few other updates I've been promising forever I'll change it but for now it's fine.

>>54888727
Eh, maybe.

>>54888913
I assume you mean a canon companion option? Can't, FMA isn't my jump. I just did the graphics fro FFTA.
>>
>>54888958
>>54888970
Welp, that's a turd in the way of my position. Replace Slice of Life with Oreimo or OreGairu then
>>
>>54886150
Yeah. Things seem to have calmed down by the time of shippuden, and I doubt they've regressed since
>>
>>54888970
Then just ignore it
>>
>>54888731
>>54888777
Shit, where do I get one?

>>54888736
Oh god, anon. I think we're getting old.

>>54888769
>Hey Cracker_Jack, are you planning any new jumps at the moment?
Eh. I have several jumps with varying degrees of progress made on them that probably won't ever get finished. There's one I probably will finish but I'm not sure when since school just started for me and my motivation is sporadic at the best of times.

>spoiler
Don't think any of them have pocket dimensions, though.
>>
>>54888988
Yes.

Just be careful of not blowing up the continent because you were angry for not getting a date.
>>
>>54889070
Home Depot or Lowes. They aren't that hard to install if you have the space. If you don't want a separate fixture in your bathroom, you can just get a toilet with a built in bidet.

The nicer ones have heated seats as well, and that's luxury you aren't even prepared for if you live where it gets cold.
>>
>>54888884
>>54888850
>>54888769
>D&D (Order of the Stick, Ravenloft, Dark Sun, Forgotten Realms, Neverwinter Nights)
--Genesis (Learnable Spell)

>DC Occult
--Dimension Lord (Perk)

>Marvel Magic
--Hell Lord (Perk)

>Generic Creepypasta
--Pocket Realm (Perk)

>Generator Rex
--Portal Creation (Power)

>Minecraft
--MystCraft (Perk)

>Type-Moon (Tsukihime, FATE, Fate Stay Night)
--Reality Marble (Item)

>Traveler’sGate
--ATerritorytocallHome (Perk)

>Terraria
--Frequent Flyer Miles (Perk)

>Exalted: The Infernals
--The Inner World (Perk)

>Anon's Guide for how to become a living universe/multiverse
--http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48172719/#48180331

>How To Turn yourself Into A Living Magitech Universe
--https://pastebin.com/kvJxmjc3

>Jumps that can give you the ability to create pocket dimensions or universes post-spark
--Gurren Lagann
--Darksiders
>>
>>54889097
My sister and I have been going steady for nine years, we're expecting our first soon :)
>>
>>54889144
I'm sure you'll both be great parents and aunts and uncles and your children-cousins will be quite happy. Swimming is so much easier with flippers after all
>>
Are there any perks for producing offspring really fast?
>>
>>54889165
Genetic corrections aren't exactly hard to do for us, so only healthy Kousakas will result from our efforts
>>
Anybody know any decent character creators for naruto?
>>
anyone willing to provide some feedback on the Tetsuwan Birdy jump?
>>
>>54889235
Just got on. I urged you to go for it yesterday, so let me give it a read.
>>
File: OOTS05.jpg (31KB, 439x214px) Image search: [Google]
OOTS05.jpg
31KB, 439x214px
>>54889125
>Order of the Stick

Speaking of that. What did you do with the Gates, /jc/?
>>
File: overthinking.jpg (156KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
overthinking.jpg
156KB, 760x596px
>>54889295
I locked them with the craftiest puzzle I could imagine, then I hung out and watched people fail to open them. It was satisfying.
>>
>>54888092
Any chance of a text version as well?
>>
>>54889295
Built a dungeon around one.
Why go questing for xp and loot when the xp and loot come to you?
>>
Is alright to fanwank that the Tomb Princes you buy with the army option in the Tomb King jump are just regular generals that you recruited instead of your actual children?
>>
>>54889340
It's in the drive.
>>
>>54887304
There needs to be some work on the grammar, certain proper nouns and sentence beginnings need to be capitalised. Punctuation likewise should be looked over.

Your descriptions of origins and species need to be fluffed out more, for people unfamiliar with the setting at least. What is the Space Federation? In what way are the Atlan more advance? Could you elaborate on the Animal and Insect species? Contextual stuff. It's also a little flavourless at the moment.

It's not a must, but most prefer it if the number of perks and the prices for them mirror the other origins. To make balancing easier for us, if nothing else.

Drawbacks look good though, but you may want to 'fluff' up the text a little more
>>
>>54889125
I thought Reality Marbles didn't count as pocket dimensions and there'd be no way to turn a Reality Marble into a full stable dimension.
>>
>>54889397
Many thanks.
>>
>>54889423
yeah, that was one thing i knew i needed to add :P, never been good with fluff text.
any suggestions for new perks? the ones i have aren't balanced since i don't think they are worth the same amount of CP, but i can't think of any better ones
>>
>>54889423
actually, it's probably easier is i just post a link to the google doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fh1kuLuRYczsoSXKYC6pomPYqoUnrMMmblmNvUoKS9k/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>54889330
>pic
Where do these little strips come from?
>>
>>54889478
Plot Armour could be justifiably priced at 600cp, alongside the robot construction and the combination perk. Are the genetic enhancements truly so far beyond them? You could knock the number of perks per origin down to four if it helps you balance things.

Try to have a fair number of discounts for you items. There may not be too much to offer in the setting, so perhaps you could give discounts on the cheaper, balanced items? Leave the super soldier armour and the spaceship as undiscounted items

As for the fluff, have you asked the guys on the IRC? They're pretty accommodating over there, we can't just flood the thread with individual perk alterations and balancing suggestions.
>>
>>54889610
oglaf
Beware, it's mostly NSFW.
But it's always amusing.
>>
>>54889620
I've never used that, what's IRC?
as for the item discounts, i've got rid of them all for now, and will go over them in more depth in a bit, see if i can add any more etc
>>
>>54889709
>>54889709
The chat:
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

It's posted with every thread at the top
>>
>>54889295
Coated them in self repairing and magic immune adamantium.
>>
>>54889435
It runs on mana, so you can use Infinity (SDS) to make it last forever.

>>54889125
You could add the Space Arcana from Mage: The Awakening.

Also, Mage: The Ascension jump when.
>>
>>54889871
>forever
Or until someone casts Dispel Magic.
>>
Give me one good reason not to replace my penis with the Stygian Reinforcement from Sunless Sea.
>>
In Lunar Exalted, What exactly does the Moonphase Aspect capstone booster DO?

Can i just take any regular joe blow, wipe all his personality and drive, then add him as a #6? Then do the same for #7, #8, #9... etc?
>>
>>54889871
>Mage: The Ascension jump
+0 Panopticon Quest drawback pls
I need to save the nwooblet.
>>
>>54889913
Because you don't got the balls to do it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>54889925
>>
>>54887149
Who doesn't?
>>
>>54889897
I don't think that a Reality Marble is so easily dispelable. Wasn't Earth or Reality just a big ass reality marble?
>>
File: Ranma 005.jpg (76KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ranma 005.jpg
76KB, 700x900px
Intermission
“You’re not the one who decides that little bro.” Ranma said as he walked in and Jump-Chan smiled lightly at him. “I’ve yet to meet HER and you know that’s why I’m on board. Also you have oaths saying you can’t yet end the chain.”
I thought back to the storeroom full of contracts and then parsed over each of them in my memories. Yes a few were still not done yet.
“I agree with that, what’s the verdict, then?” I said finally.
“Let’s hit up a vacation and then we’ll head off to places we need to go,” He frowned as a nearby screen flickered and I caught a view of sable hair and pearly teeth then another flicker of Ryoga with a massive hole in his chest before the entire TV exploded, "not yet."
Jump-Chan smiled and the TV was suddenly fine. On it I saw a few scenes from my past. Triumphs and failures played out.
>>
File: 1472163590814.jpg (26KB, 540x266px) Image search: [Google]
1472163590814.jpg
26KB, 540x266px
[Pod Companion Get: Tiki]

Well…a lot of interesting things have happened. I've gone on two adventures in a pair of technologically backwards fantasy worlds, I've fought and killed in at least two wars and tons of minor skirmishes, and now I've apparently been adopted into a family of dragons. Yes, adopted. I'm effectively younger than both of my new companions, and Nagi keeps doting on me like an older sister-type figure would. It's a bit embarrassing.

I'm glad no one else is reading this. I'd probably die of that embarrassment.

Ten years passed and we were in the Warehouse…along with Nagi and Tiki, to my surprise. Both were fast asleep. That's not unusual, so I wasn't too worried about it. Then my short benefactor appeared while clutching a wine bottle and slurred some sort of rehearsed congratulations speech. I asked if she'd ever explain how this 'Jumpchain' thing worked. She flipped me off and sent me to the next jump instead.

I distinctly remember her mumbling 'you were supposed to go here first'.

Jump 3: Generic Isekai
Origin: Summoned
Race: Human
Perks:
A Hero's Title
A Hero's Vigor [1400]
A Hero's Quest [1200]
A Hero's Light [900]
Protagonist's Charm [800]
Protagonist's Luck [700]
User Interface [600]
Speechcraft [400]
Accustomed [0]

Cheats:
Gacha (Rolled)
System [200]

Items:
A Bag of Coin
Dimensional Storage [100]

Companions:
Tiki (Origin: Gamer, Race: Human Perks: User Interface, Speechcraft [600], Thorough Research [400], The Grind [100], Accustomed [0]
Items: A Bag of Coin
Cheats: The System
>>
File: 1479079697231.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479079697231.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
>>54890381
Nagi (Origin: Gamer, Race: Human Perks: User Interface, Speechcraft [600], Thorough Research [400], The Grind [100], Accustomed [0]
Items: A Bag of Coin
Cheats: The System

Hayate (Origin: Summond, Race: Human, Perks: A Hero's Title, A Hero's Vigor [600], A Hero's Quest [400], Items: A Bag of Coin, Internet Access [200], Cheats: The System [0]

Minato (Origin: Summond, Race: Human, Perks: A Hero's Title, A Hero's Vigor [600], A Hero's Quest [400], Items: A Bag of Coin, Internet Access [200], Cheats: The System [0]

Drawbacks:
Marked [1200]
Politics [1400]
Odd One Out [1500]

So first I appeared in a summoning circle alongside three other, distinctly Japanese youths. The sages gathered around looked at each other in confusion. I was likewise a bit confused because I was now seeing things in RPG-o-vision. It also looked strange because I was the only one over the age of 30 compared to the others who were summoned. Who were they? Were they like me? I strike up a conversation, but realize too late I don't speak Japanese. The sages then cast a spell and we could all understand each other. There was a lot of murmuring where none of us could hear, while I introduced myself to the other youths who were summoned.

They were...wet behind the ears, putting it bluntly. I could tell they hadn't seen a single day of battle or blood, likely being total NEETs. Which, I can tell, since I used to be one myself. I resolve to knock them into shape just as the robed sages approached us and tasked us with killing the Great Demon King.

'Great Demon King?' Well, I didn't vote for him!

Hayate, the short brown-haired one, chuckled a bit at my joke. We exchanged a high-five afterwards, to the annoyance of all those listening in.

Maybe that's why they tried to have me assassinated later on.
>>
>>54889925
...Yes and no? The boost lets you add the minds of people you kill as the target of a Sacred Hunt to the mental collective given by Moonphase Aspect. Unlike the alternate selves created by the base effect, these are their own people and can choose to withhold knowledge and generally be a dick to you.

I mean, you could wipe someone's personality and independence while keeping their other shit before you Hunt them to make it easier for you to benefit from it. But that's not a basic feature.
>>
>>54890441
Early on after the quest had started, I had been separated from the rest of the party and was attacked by what amounted to magic ninjas. I'm sure they have a proper name I wasn't paying attention to, but I like calling them magic ninjas. I had some difficulty but managed to dispatch them with relative ease once I found out the trick to their invisibility, and managed to stab a few answers out of the survivor. He told me that the heroes are meant to die against the Demon King to sustain an uneasy, hidden truce with them - otherwise they would overwhelm the Kingdoms that stood as a bulwark against him. All while the nobles would enjoy the relative peace, as opposed to mounting a counter-attack of any kind. They summoned wide-eyed and easily duped young adults and teenagers, gave them the bare minimum of power they needed, and then would strip it all away once the Demon King was before them - IF that ever happened.

I might have been a bit angry when I heard this. So angry I sliced their head right off. I raced off to find the others…but I was a moment too late. Their third friend, the grumpy but well-meaning Daisuke, had gotten gored by a boar before getting tossed off a cliff. By the time we found him and dispatched the monster, it was too late to do anything. The jovial attitude of my new friends disappeared, understandably, and they wanted to go home.

I wasn't about to let this go on, of course. I consoled them as best as I could and told them not to make their death in vain. Internally, I was making plans of my own as we fought our way to the Demon King's castle. My presence, and the help of Nagi and Tiki quickly turned what would have otherwise been a one-sided battle into a real quest, all of us getting stronger as we marched forward.
>>
File: Shaman.jpg (148KB, 1024x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Shaman.jpg
148KB, 1024x1100px
How do you scare people /jc/?
>>
File: 1502687054916.png (25KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
1502687054916.png
25KB, 299x276px
>>54890649
Just being disgusting works well enough for me.
>>
>>54890649
I mind control them into being scared. Actually being scary is too much work. Being cute is much easier.
>>
>>54890649
I have a bad habit of acting like SHODAN. The people love it.
>>
>>54889105
A toilet that sprays used toilet water up your ass. Great invention, France.
>>
File: 4826572-8311145276-77278.jpg (124KB, 680x1139px) Image search: [Google]
4826572-8311145276-77278.jpg
124KB, 680x1139px
How do I make Greed look less stupid?
>>
File: do not bully the octopus.jpg (159KB, 1200x916px) Image search: [Google]
do not bully the octopus.jpg
159KB, 1200x916px
>>54890649
Casual implications of cannibalism.
>>
>>54890730
Make him not a Manhwa character.
>>
File: 1480282553892.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480282553892.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>54890638
If you've ever played the final battle of a JRPG, you know how things went. There was always a twist at the end. The Demon King was a corrupted and warped twin brother of the King who had summoned us, the two of them having maintained the status quo together for both amusement and the sake of controlling their respective territories - monsters and humans alike.

Still, we fought. The Demon King was slain by our combined efforts. Even with the deck stacked against us, he wasn't prepared for both a pair of dragons and a warrior with about twenty years of combat and war experience. Whatever he used to disable our 'cheats' didn't seem to be working correctly. I'll chalk that up to good fortune more than anything.

My skill points up to that point had been invested in politics, speechcraft, intrigue, and bluffing. So when we returned, we did not return in the name of the façade that King and his brother had drawn up together. Instead, we returned with fire and in the name of those who suffered from this - both the peasants outside the walls who were left without defenses and protection, and the monsters who hadn't been part of the Demon King's army that were nonetheless slain as XP fodder. A strange sixth sense of mine directed me to those who would be capable and fair rulers, including (to my surprise) what amounted to a prince in exile.

So basically imagine if the plot to Re:Zero or any Tales game ever got horrendously derailed by a bearded man from a Fire Emblem setting and effectively turned into this instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQm76wFfKk

Hayate and Minato joined me…though not as long-term companions. Rather, I asked my benefactor to send them back to their homes. Their real homes. It was at their request - they had been suitably disillusioned and now wanted to reclaim their own lives instead of journeying in another fantasy world again. I couldn't blame them. They even gave up their Cheats, to my surprise.
>>
Say NinjaAnon could you change Pure Hyuga to 400cp? 500cp is weird & I know you were trying to not allow Uchia + Hyuga cheaply. However you can always lower the costs the other stuff by 100 & set the Clan discount to only 300 below instead of 400.

That way you can keep things how they are and not have a weird 500cp priced perk. As it seems you opted for the 1,2,3,6. That or bump it up to 600cp & allow some the Brouto stuff. Like ability to see spirits & interact with them.
>>
File: 1485395981596.png (81KB, 578x488px) Image search: [Google]
1485395981596.png
81KB, 578x488px
>>54890765
…so, wait, you're perfectly capable of sending me back too, right?
>"Eat a dick, we're not done until I say we're done."
Figures. At least I'm getting the hang of this.
>>
>>54887742

Hey everyone! Here's a very rough draft of the current jump. While it's more of a skeleton than anything, any and all criticism is welcome. if it's trash, please feel free to bash me over the head like the monkey i am.
>>
File: 9BrGrqn.jpg (141KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
9BrGrqn.jpg
141KB, 800x800px
>>54889295
Studied them. Lost a lot of probes. Formulated ways to reseal them.

>>54890649
I usually just click on all my fear perks and unleash Food Pressure for a second. Like... just a second.
It's really disconcerting for people when the cute thing in front of them suddenly exudes a wall aura of "This is a predator and it will eat you."

Like, it's not even a generic "This person is really powerful!" aura. It's literally like a "oh shit I think I might be a snack" aura.
Really makes people reevaluate what they're dealing with.
>>
>>54890649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq5sZPPF9ao
>>
File: Possibly a Jumper.jpg (350KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
Possibly a Jumper.jpg
350KB, 1800x1322px
How much do you ignore social norms anons?
>>
Wasn't the guy who made the Generic Isekai jump going to update it again? Why are people talking about it as if it's finished already?
>>
>>54890794
>Restricted to Human, Free for Dragon
Dragon Only, Free or Free, Dragon Only read cleaner
>>
>>54890838
Often enough that it disturbs people, but not often enough for them to throw me out.
>>
>>54890794
Looks good so far is there going to be a companion section?
>>
Just pointing out for whoever manages the list of the drive that the following jumps are missing (Idk if they are WIP or controversial just checking with my own list of what's on the drive, they were mismatched).

>Bastard part 1
>MTG - Kamigawa
>The Division
>Log Horizon
>Tap Titans Gauntlet
>The wonderful 101

Also with this we are officially at 900 Jumps
>>
>>54890967
>>Log Horizon
Not sure about the rest, but this has been a WIP for forever
>>
>>54890986
Yea I rarely check the thread that's why I specified, I only go by the drive and it's not on the WIP folder.
>>
>>54890967
>MTG - Kamigawa
That one is just moved to non-imaged/jumps with folders/MtG, together with MtG - Zendikar.
>>
>>54890794
Just say Dragon Only. Or just lump it into the dragon race description for extra convenience.

Also damn you work fast anon. Don't rush yourself too hard. Take your time.
>>
>>54891007
I know where it is I was just pointing out for whoever makes this
>https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5tNW8ECO7pnT2tEMHJrVDFacG8
list that it should be added.
>>
>>54891047
Ah, my bad.
I thought you meant "missing from the drive", not "missing from the list" for some reason.
>>
So wait, does Projection from Charmed let you imitate spells from any magic system you have access to?
>>
I just realised once the Konosuba jump is done I can get Megumin Unlimited Explosion Works
>>
>>54891178
Titlets are for bullying
>>
>>54888754
That is just, the most fitting pic ever to having companions in Jumpchain.
>>
>>54891178
Darkness best girl
>>
>>54891178
>>54891195
>>54891205
Chris is best girl, you filthy fucking heretics.
>>
>>54891229
>girl
>>
File: 1483656226801.jpg (1MB, 1080x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1483656226801.jpg
1MB, 1080x1700px
>>54891195
Agreed.
>>
>>54890986
There's a different version that has finally been finished now. Not the original WIP.
>>
>>54891195
>>54891269
No bully :(
>>
>>54891295
Maximum Overbully

>>54891229
What >>54891241 said
>>
File: 1487902354212.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487902354212.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>54891295
They complain, but deep down inside titlets want to be bullied, they need to be bullied
>>
>>54891426
How do you bully them?
>>
>>54891449
With my dick.
>>
>>54891449
With your benis.
>>
File: tits.jpg (109KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
109KB, 500x281px
>>54891449
>>
>>54889871
>Also, Mage: The Ascension jump when.
There already is one, friendo. It's pretty good too, but the thread didn't accept it so you have to go to the SB drive for it.
>>
>>54891426
That's Chuunis you're thinking of.
>>
>>54891488
Isn't the current version by someone other than the first author? I just assumed whoever did that one didn't bother posting here.
>>
>>54891129
>Projection from Charmed
Its mana powered reality warping. if you have the mojo to back it, you can do whatever magic you can think of with it. at least that's my understanding.
>>
>>54891675
Mage: the Awakening is the one we have on our drive. Mage: the Ascension is something else entirely.
>>
>>54891833
I know. I'm saying I don't remember the author of the revised Ascension jump ever posting it here.
>>
>>54891675
Yeah, the 1.2 version was remade by The Vale but it was never posted here.
>>
>>54891918
Good job anon. Goooood job.
>>
>>54890730
Be a Hellsing Vampire for extra eyes.
>>
So I hate to drag the conversation back to Fate but can someone give me the cliff notes on the First and Fourth magics? I'm jumping Fate right now and I'd like to make an informed opinion.
>>
Alright since I am rereading Omamori Himari is there anything Anons would like me to include?
>>
>>54892105
First is like Super Powered Projection, in that the things you make last forever as opposed to just being temporary. And you can make more complicated stuff.

I dunno about the Fourth.
>>
>>54892105
The First Magic lets you make stuff. After a long time, it can make Noble Phantasms. This makes it one of the only three Fate abilities capable of making Noble Phantasms, and unlike the others, it could theoretically make them at any rank.
>>
>>54892105
First: You make things by summoning them, because everything always exists. Pitiful prana cost for everything, but you're gonna be spending a loooooooooooot of time studying before you can do anything big.
Fourth: You destroy things. Opposite to the First in that you only need a few decades of training to start destroying concepts, but the prana costs to destroy something is equal to how big/powerful/widespread that something is.
>>
>>54892159
Light Ferry and a Bodyguard Cat.
>>
>>54892159
>Look this up
>Manga cover on wikipedia is a panty shot

What level of anime fanservice am I going to have to put up with here?
>>
>>54892170
Huh, so it sort of like a Heaven's Feel but for objects rather than the soul. Neat. Thanks Justice.
>>
>>54892181
It's also the only one that can make Noble Phantasms that aren't physical objects.
>>
Hey, guys, two things for the Divinity: Original Sin Jump.

First, I need an opinion on this Perk. It's the Sourcerer's Capstone.

Blood Stones (600 CP): In addition to the Death Knights, The Conduit has also discovered a method for twisting the Star Stone artifacts that have been found in and around Cyseal. But while she believes they are nothing more than massive reservoirs of magical energy, they are so much more. Shattered bits of the souls of two mighty guardians once appointed to a post by the Seven Gods. But few in this world know of such things. Still, the idea has inspired you.
You have discovered how to seal slivers of your own powers and talents into gemstones. Specifically rubies and garnets. By adding a copious supply of your own blood to a short, but complex, arcane ritual, you can transfer a single Perk you possess into the stone. While it is encased there you may not use it yourself unless you have the gem in hand.
Whoever holds the gem is capable of using the Perk contained inside, though be warned that if it relies on some unusual or normally innate physiology to function properly it could have unintended side-effects. Giving someone the ability to breathe fire doesn’t necessarily make their mouth fireproof. Should you wish to undo this ritual, it is as simple as laying your hand on the gem and willing the Perk back into yourself.
These Perks are still bound to you on an intrinsic level and cannot be permanently separated from you. You can give the stone away or have it stolen, but when you leave a world behind you will find the stones have found their way into your Warehouse, or personal effects should you lack one.

I haven't made a Perk like this before and would like to avoid any obvious potholes.

Also, I'm wondering if this is too much to give out as a Capstone and if it would work better as an Undiscounted instead. It feels like a bit much, but is thematic to the Sourcerers & has a basis in the canon material.
>>
File: Birdy Jumpchain v0.2.pdf (482KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Birdy Jumpchain v0.2.pdf
482KB, 1x1px
various perks and items added, as well as a grammar check and fluff added.
>>
>>54892105
>First magic
Everything exists at every point in space and time simultaneously. Because magic. With a small amount of magic, you can shift the existence of these things so that they're more readily visible. Can theoretically work as a knock-off version of the fourth by summoning an object's destruction.

>Fourth
This one is fanon and the version in the jump is OC. It's basically the opposite of the first, put enough magic behind it and you can erase literally anything, from physical objects to abstract concepts. Playing with concentrated anti-existence is very dangerous, however, so you need to be careful that you don't get erased. Can theoretically be used as a knock-off version of the first by, Homestuck style, destroying an object's non-existence.

Both are kind of limited, however, in that the stronger stuff is harder to pull off. First needs a shit-ton of knowledge and skill, fourth needs a shit-ton of raw power and control.
>>
>>54892105
First Magic is the Denial of Nonexistence, it allows you to "create" pretty much anything as long as you are skilled enough with it.

Fourth Magic is just destroying things, but extremely thoroughly. Essentially erasing it from existence.
>>
>>54892105
This is a rough description.

So. First magic is the Denial of Nothingness. Essentially, it's the concept that everything already exists - And since it already exists, you can use the First Magic to enforce that concept. Short form: You can make stuff. The stuff made is real and permanent.

The Fourth magic is the Void. Things do not exist. It allows you to enforce this concept. Since whatever it is does not exist, you can therefore use the magic to erase what does not exist.
>>
>>54892105
The First Magic works on the idea that nothingness/nonexistence isn't possible and therefore everything exists. With it you can summon anything that you can possibly imagine into existence, even things that are totally nonsensical or impossible, by expending a comparatively tiny amount of magical energy. It's the Magic that has the highest potential but it's also the hardest to learn. It can even be used to create events and concepts, such as causing someone to die by creating their death or killing an absolutely immortal being by creating and enforcing the concept of mortality onto it. The catch is that it takes huge amounts of time to reach those levels because the First Magic has a massive skill requirement. And by "it takes a long time to reach high levels" I mean tens of thousands of years.

The Fourth Magic allows you to destroy anything, reducing anything to nothingness/nonexistence. It's the opposite of the First Magic. This includes not only physical things but, with enough time and magical power, even concepts and ideas. It can become incredibly bullshit at high levels, allowing you to do things like destroy the concept of age and death to make someone immortal or destroy the concept of your defeat to become conceptually invincible in combat. The Fourth takes much less time to reach a given level than the First. Its cost comes instead in that doing these things takes a ridiculous amount of magical power. Where the First takes almost no magical energy even a small usage of the Fourth takes absolutely insane amounts of power.
>>
>>54892196
It's a harem series, not hentai or even one of the worse harem series but there is plenty of fanservice.
>>
>>54892196
Lots of it. It's basically all fanservice, all the time.
As in the story being the afterthought to the fanservice, not the other way around. Or at least that's how it felt to me before i dropped it.

No explicit hentai, but standard ecchi harem manga stuff, really.
>>
>>54892181
>>54892192
>>54892245
>>54892258
>>54892261
>>54892297
Wow okay. I wasn't expecting this level of response. Great explanations though.
>>
>>54892225
Will read and provide feedback tomorrow. M'going to bed right now
>>
>>54892347
All anyone wants to talk about here is Fate.
>>
Alright, I've found a surge of motivation for Daggerfall it helps stave off dark thoughts . I'll report back later with a Jumpable version.
>>
>>54892449
What do you want to talk about anon?
>>
File: 1502733721680.jpg (410KB, 608x621px) Image search: [Google]
1502733721680.jpg
410KB, 608x621px
Revised wording for the Blood Stones Perk

Blood Stones (600 CP): In addition to the Death Knights, The Conduit has also discovered a method for twisting the Star Stone artifacts that have been found in and around Cyseal. But while she believes they are nothing more than massive reservoirs of magical energy, they are so much more. Shattered bits of the souls of two mighty guardians once appointed to a post by the Seven Gods. But few in this world know of such things. Still, the idea has inspired you.

You have discovered how to seal slivers of your own powers and talents into gemstones. Specifically rubies and garnets. By adding a copious supply of your own blood to a short, but complex, arcane ritual, you can transfer a single Perk you possess into the stone. While it is encased there you may not use it yourself unless you have the gem in hand.

Whoever holds the gem is capable of using the Perk contained inside, though be warned that if it relies on some unusual or normally innate physiology to function properly it could have unintended side-effects. Giving someone the ability to breathe fire doesn’t necessarily make their mouth fireproof. Should you wish to undo this ritual, it is as simple as laying your hand on the gem and willing the Perk back into yourself.

These Perks are still bound to you on an intrinsic level and cannot be permanently separated from you. You can give the stone away or have it stolen, but when you leave a world behind you will find the stones have found their way into your Warehouse, or personal effects should you lack one. Oh, and you needn’t worry about the stones getting destroyed. While they hold a sliver of your power, they are indestructible. Should these gems be copied in any way, only one can draw upon the Perk at a time. The connection to the power is not duplicated with the gems.

Same questions about it as >>54892224. Just trying to triple check things.
>>
File: Laughing Croqueete.png (87KB, 316x500px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Croqueete.png
87KB, 316x500px
So do we have any forms of time travel that would let me go back to the past and change things without making a parallel timeline from it? I asked this yesterday I think and I got no actual answer.
I offer this pic as tribute.
>>
>>54892588
I like what I like and I like what I see
>>
File: 141755bdcaae8ce4ef6f08b47f29006e.jpg (168KB, 973x1000px) Image search: [Google]
141755bdcaae8ce4ef6f08b47f29006e.jpg
168KB, 973x1000px
>>54892449
>he doesn't want to talk about Bunyan-chan
>>
>>54892159
I would like to see abilities from the Demon Slayer clans we see, at least some cool magic and that foresight ability the detective girl had. Also a perk for helping youkai and humans or similar groups to get along despite past issues.
>>
>>54892589
link ?
>>
Can you guys help me look for any stuff (perks or items) to resist instant death spells and mind control. Overlord has World Items but they are too expensive.
>>
>>54892589
You did ask this yesterday. And you got an answer.
DC-Arrowverse, the speedster power or the WaveyRider.
Both are used in canon to change the timeline.
>>
>>54892651
Wasn't it ruled that the speedster only works in-jump?
>>
>>54892588
Seems fine-ish.

>Should these gems be copied in any way, only one can draw upon the Perk at a time.
I mean, you might as well allow for creation of many gems with a same perk to begin with, if such a restriction exists. I could think of many fun things to do with even that.

>Inb4 thousands of Generous Donation gems all over the place
>>
>>54892617
Bunyan is worse than making King Arthur a girl.
>>
>>54892627
You mean the manga? It is Beelzebub. I do not really have a link to that chapter, sorry.
>>
Do the required drawbacks (like Angst from Uchiha) still give points even though they are mandatory? I ask because in certain jumps it says (...must take for no points) so I was never sure if it was a given or what.
>>
>>54892707
Just pick the drawback before the perk
>>
>>54892707
I should specify. I am talking about the Naruto jump.
>>
>>54892453
Yay!

I wish you luck in managing your dark thoughts, anon.
>>
>>54892636
Go to D&D. Both are available as spells (Death Ward and Mind Blank and also standard issue on gear for high level characters.

Resistance to mind control is also very common. I'll list a few i recall, but there are tons more.
My Name is Jake - Animorphs
Re;Birth - Vanguard
Unwavering - Hellsing
Dream Power - Kirby

>>54892669
Since the power description explicitly states that post-jump the speed force won't send Time Wraiths or the Black Flash after you for fucking with the timeline i'd say the answer is a resounding "No".
>>
>>54892674
So pretty good but not excellent?
>>
>>54892707
If it doesn't say you get no points you get points as normal for taking drawbacks, even if they are mandatory.
>>
>>54892782
That's what I figured, but I wanted to make sure before finalizing my build. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>54892672
That line was suggested to prevent too many shenanigans with the Perk. It doesn't really make sense to be able to make multiples of a gem with a connection to a single Perk in the first place, seeing as you're basically ripping out a hunk of your soul to do it. But I'm trying to seal all the gaps I can fine.

>>54892616
Thank you. I worked a long time trying to get the wording right one this one.
>>
File: b7261aadefd952ba3551e840d0f8de07.jpg (172KB, 1124x696px) Image search: [Google]
b7261aadefd952ba3551e840d0f8de07.jpg
172KB, 1124x696px
Jump # 188 Mermaid Melody
Starting location: Indian Ocean
Background: Mermaid (0)
Perks:
*Hidden treasure box (0)
*Jump Pearl voice (100, Discount)
*Would you like an Encore (150, Discount)
*Kizuna ~ Bonds (200, Discount)
*Kodou ~ Perfect Harmony (300, Discount)
*Call of the sea (50)
Equipment
*Pearl Tear (0)
Companions
*Friends X 8 (400)
Drawbacks
*Never First (+200)

It’s funny it has been such a long time since I was focused on music. It was strange to remember that early on I started this journey as a bard of sorts. It felt good to return to making music and singing like coming home. It’s funny the simple joy something like that can bring.

So I was a Mermaid, a magical girl and a princess in this jump. I also managed to become an Idol.
The Jump Kept me busy that’s for sure. I did the typical magical girl things of fighting evil. I also helped a Mermaid princess find her lost love, then helped her find him again after he had disappeared at sea and returned without his memories. I found my in jump sister the other princess of the Indian ocean and managed to purify her since she had been corrupted.

It’s funny even though this jump had a lot of busy work to it just the getting back in to music made it one of my favorite in a long while.
>>
>>54892194
Got those in, also planning for a tsukumogami companion/item import.[
>>54892196
its been a while but yea boobs everywhere.
>>54892626
Once I get to those parts i'll see about adding it to the demon slayer origin. Might offer the option of an original family ability as well.
>>
>>54892636
>World Items are too expensive
Nigga they're 200 CP with discount and stipend.

Anyway, Superman the Animated has good anti-mind control, and so does NieR: Automata. Lost Odyssey and Death Note are both good for anti-death protection.
>>
>>54892765
>Since the power description explicitly states that post-jump the speed force won't send Time Wraiths or the Black Flash after you for fucking with the timeline i'd say the answer is a resounding "No".
Alright thank you then. Guess I gotta go fast son- I mean faster then that.
>>
>>54892804
Makes sense.

That aside, me like!~
>>
>>54892811
Hey RavenLoft, are you working on anything at the moment?
>>
>>54892828
Yeah but then I won't have Divine Tier Equipment which provides me a much more solid equipment in the basics.
>>
>>54892828
>Nigga they're 200 CP with discount and stipend.
To be fair there's lots of other stuff to buy. Overlord is a CP vampire.

Though the Ring of Elru is incredibly good just for the powerup it offers for your magic alone, especially for 200cp. The immunities are just icing on the cake.
Can't really see why anyone who uses magic at all wouldn't buy it.

>>54892877
Personally i just made a companion take the same classes i did and had HIM buy divine tier equipment to copy later with Minecraft's Cheat Mode so i could buy the RoE myself.
>>
>>54892865
Still working on the pretender, though it's very slow going. why?
>>
>>54892815
A harem perk, obviously.
>>
>>54892877
You can build powerful equipment any number of ways.
You can't build fiat-backed mind control and instant death protection.
>>
>>54892909
Shh. I hear Miss Parker is on her way. She looks pissed off, probably missed Jarod again.
>>
>>54892909
I was dossing about in the RavenLoft and I haven't seen you for a while... and it just seemed like the question to ask
>>
>>54892922
It's more the fact that the equipment buffs class abilities. Which isn't really provided in any other jump.

Most of my CP is tied up in massive summoning buffs and Realm of Heroes/42nd supreme being.
>>
File: IMG_1334.png (189KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1334.png
189KB, 640x360px
Jumpers, are your friends your power?
>>
>>54893022
No, they're temporary stepping stones to my goal.
>>
>>54893022
>Looks at massive summoning buffs
Yes?
>>
>>54893022
Nah. My power is guns. Lots of guns.
Thankfully, I have lots of friends, so it all evens out
>>
>>54893022
I don't really have friends, just a bunch of extremely loyal mindraped servants. Jumping is a lonely existence.
>>
>>54892993
It just increases your stats and grants some standard magic gear abilities like regeneration or a few uses of spells per day.
At a high level, granted, but it's nothing a sufficiently skilled jumper couldn't make themselves in time.

Sure, it helps you out a little if you're early in your chain, but it stops being relevant sooner or later.
Not to mention that as a 42nd supreme being you have access to AoG's armory.

The world items on the other hand are literally priceless.
The immunities never go out of style, they can't be stolen and stuff like the Ring of Elru's flat double power/half cost for all your magic is a boost that only grows as you get stronger.
You can't craft that kind of thing.
>>
>>54893022
Yeah.
>>
>>54893022
My power is totally my friends.

Because my best friend can now make monsters.

And I'm totally okay with this.

Dear god why won't it blink?! KATIA WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T IT BLINK?!
>>
>>54892674
Bunyan chan is literally made of Udon noodles and hope, and maybe a few grails
>>
>>54893022
One facet of it, yes. Though each of us tries to be as self-sufficient as possible.
>>
>>54893086
Yeah I guess. (Mind it explicitely states that divine tier equipment will last you from mid to late jumping but still I get what you mean)
>>
File: Evil Overlord.jpg (327KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Overlord.jpg
327KB, 1920x1200px
>>54893022
I do not take any friends with me I just use Demon Spawn to make extremely loyal and giving beings who I then make into companions then have them trade me the perks they gained from being imported....actually yes my 'friends' are my power then.
>>
>>54892969
Oh alright cool, I was just was just curious if you had a request for me or something like that.
>>
>>54893022
No. I have plenty of power on my own. Also tons of weapons.

Honestly, this "my friends are my power" shit is kinda insulting if you think about it.
I keep my friends around because i enjoy their company, not as a crutch to make up for my inadequacies.
>>
>>54893092
Why dont you make a jump of the poor catgirl and her adventures that way the jumper can help the setting end instead of having 5 years worth of "updates" saying new update "soon"
>>
>>54893121
What's the point hugging hot babes if you're in full plate armor?
You're not feeling anything.
>>
>>54893095
Bunyan chan should be burnt in an oven.
>>
>>54893086
>>54893117
(Same Poster)

Also helps I am as strong as Momonga while naked because of Realm of Heroes (Barring The Abyss of Magic) but a 50% mana cost and 50 % Summoning Cost should offset that by being much cheaper than his maximized magic and instant death BS
>>
>>54893155
It's just Oblivion except stupid, anon.
>>
>>54893156
I beg to differ, though it is different it still feels quite nice to hug in armor.
>>
>>54893022
Indeed, they are! Each of us has something the other Lacks and each of us can depend on the others
>>
>>54893164
Do we have oblivion?
>>
>>54893184
Yes.
>>
>>54893184
Kind of. We've got one jump for both Morrowind and Oblivion.
>>
File: 1de5f4eb562cb1455a3c4d4f2b88f7b5.png (937KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1de5f4eb562cb1455a3c4d4f2b88f7b5.png
937KB, 1920x1080px
>>54893155
I mean, she basically exists in the era of Oblivion (unless I'm mistaken which is totally possible. I haven't looked at the comic in literal years.). So buying her as a Companion there is basically canon.

I did fanwank it a little bit and have her land in The Imperial City instead of wherever she landed in the comics.

Here's the write-up, if you're interested: https://pastebin.com/RLUiUjKv

Needless to say, there's much less cat sadness in my version.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
So this happened.

Monster Hunter Jump 130:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Double Hunger [+100]
Wounded (Left Leg) [+200]
Suffer the Fool [+300]
Origin: Craftsman [-50]
Perks:
Weapon Focus: Kinetic Cestus [-100]
Journeyman [Free]
Mad Genius [-300]
infusionist [-300]
Armor Skills:
Anti-Theft [-50]
Gear:
Balance Bangle [Free]
Kinetic Cestus [-500]

Hunting Party [-300]:
Ranma
Origin: Drop-In
Weapon Focus Kinetic Cestus
Armor Skills:
Critical Eye
Gear:
Balance Bangle [Free]
Kinetic Cestus

Alice
Race: Wyverian
Origin: Craftsman
Perks:
Weapon Focus Bow
Journeyman
Waste Not
Armor Skills:
Coating Master
Evade Extender
Gear:
Balance Bangle [Free]

Ryoga
Origin: Hunter
Perks:
WF Charge Axe,
Journeyman
Eye of the Tigrex
Armor Skills:
Critical Eye
Gear:
Balance Bangle [Free]

Misaka Worst
Weapon Focus Sword & Shield
Armor Skills:
Auto-Guard
Anti-Theft
Impregnable
Gear:
Balance Bangle [Free]

Sabo
Perks:
Weapon Focus Longsword
Weapon Savant
Gear:
Balance Bangle [Free]

Kazuma
Perks:
WF Charge Axe,
Journeyman
Eye of the Tigrex
Armor Skills:
Critical Eye
Gear:
Balance Bangle [Free]

Yumi
Origin: Trader,
Perks:
BBQ Specialist
Smooth Talker
Keikaku Formulator
Disciple of Hassan
Gear:
Balance Bangle [Free]

Pastebin (In which a Jumper gets pwn'd): https://pastebin.com/0RsEKFFA
>>
File: Frienndship shield.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Frienndship shield.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>54893022
My friends are my sword and shield.

>>54893156
>Not having a symbiotic armor that acts as a skin whenever you will it

Do you even magitech?
>>
>>54893173
You don't have any friends. They are brainwashed slaves and animals who believe that they are your friends.
>>
>>54893262
>So buying her as a Companion there is basically canon.
Wut. How is someone existing in a fan-comic version of a setting "basically canon".
>>
>>54892588
I was hesitant at first, but I think this is well handled
>>
File: pokemon red.gif (1MB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon red.gif
1MB, 500x365px
>>54893022
Of course they are!
>>
>>54893361
>Do you even magitech?
I do magitech, but not for armor.
I'm tough enough not to need armor. And i rarely engage in head-on battles anyway.
Too lazy to bother most of the time and the rest i handle from the shadows as much as possible.
>>
>>54893384
Everything we do here is fanfiction.
>>
Has there been anymore news about the Chaos jumps? Or did people drive those off?
>>
>>54893361
>Still no Bobobo jump with a perk for weaponizing your allies
To the best of my understanding, the biggest obstacle towards making this jump is that the manga translations are way behind, and the anime stopped right before the last few arcs, correct?

Could someone do it with what is translated and what we know of the ending arcs?
>>
File: 5wlwNsm1v5hd0uo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
5wlwNsm1v5hd0uo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>54893022
Friends? No. Defeated enemies. . .? Yes. Oh, yes.
>>
>>54893161
Momonga considers himself a 'high-mid' player, not a mid-player (that it is what Realm of Heroes and Level One Hundred gives you without accounting equipment). And that's him downplaying himself, since in the prologue everyone puts him in the best team against the strongest boss during their raid.

Honestly, Divine Tier equipment seems to be plain better than a World Item if you are in for an early jump. If you already have things that put you on that level, yeah, go for the Ring of Elru.
>>
>>54893484
They did that because Momonga was a good strategist, senpai. His build is explicitly not minmaxed.
>>
What are the best mechs to bully Knightmare Frames with?
>>
>>54893443
I tried to do it but didn't finish it. It's completely translated to my mother tongue (Spanish), but their translations ruins most of the jokes in the manga (the anime dub was superb). So I didn't finish it.

It's also annoying to be double checking what two different translators used for the same Japanese term.
>>
File: Anime Cute Fox.png (147KB, 589x558px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Cute Fox.png
147KB, 589x558px
So in Generic Isekai I choose to be a Animal a Fox at that but, I have no idea what would be a weaker species of fox then a regular fox. Does anyone have any ideas? The reason I am asking is because I plan on taking Vassal Tribe item with me.
>>
>>54893484
To be fair being slightly weaker than Momonga isn't that big of an issue. Especially since I am not naked and have a world tier item. Furthermore I am an angel and a divine caster so in a straight up fight I think Momonga would probably lose
>>
>>54893552
Pick a smaller species of fox like the fennec.
>>
>>54893510
Not min/maxed for damage or heal doesn't mean bad. His build ended up with some pretty exotic results (Dark Wisdom, The Goal of All Life is Death). You have to remember that the shitty devs rewarded exploration and trying thinks a lot in the game.

Most of AoG was made of 'dream builds', and they were a pretty strong group.
>>
>>54893558
>and a divine caster
So was Shalltear
>>
>>54893532
Decimator Armor from Marvel magic you may be strong, but you can blast them in half and nothing they can do can Harm you
>>
File: LoliCowboy.jpg (71KB, 325x337px) Image search: [Google]
LoliCowboy.jpg
71KB, 325x337px
Strike-Chan are you around? XCOM2's new DLC is fast approaching. Plus there's Alien Hunters which hasn't been updated into the Xcom 2 Jump. Arc Rifle is pretty awesome, its like a crossbow rifle that fires a huge ass crossbow bolt.
>>
>>54893558
Momonga also has a World Item, plus all his gear.

Also, Shalltear was both melee (which in a 1vs1 is bad for a magic caster) and a divine caster. And she still lost. Granted, Momonga knew most of her abilities and planned accordingly, but I wouldn't bet on winning on 1vs1 against Papa Bones just using in-jump stuff unless you ambush him.

And even then, he has a ring that gives him 3 1-ups (that's a divine item as well). So he can probably retreat and swarm you with minions.
>>
>>54893576
I am actually pretty certain Shalltear was a drop-in with Sorcerous Swordsman with off spec Divine Caster or a warrior with Magic Warrior and off spec Divine Caster.

AKA she wasn't built primarily as a caster.

Furthermore still also an angel
>>
File: jjbap4aoa.png (372KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
jjbap4aoa.png
372KB, 500x400px
>>54893022
Most certainly.
>>
>>54893576
Shalltear even had the advantage of being undead (which Momonga stated Necromancy was weak against - Negative energy not being what you want to use to fight them with.)
>>
>>54893572
Alright thank you for the help.
>>
>>54893624
She's the most combat oriented NPC in AOO. She was built to take down players, and her being a caster, a divine caster, was a part of that.
>>
>>54893624
Angels are also weak to unholy and evil magics, mate. You would do extra damage to each other.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>54893552
Eventually you're just going to have to fanwank some stuff, even if it's in the opposite direction people normally fanwank. Either say they're a particularly weak breed of foxes, or pick a different species related to foxes that are not well suited for being monsters.

In the former case, I might suggest going with really skinny, weak looking foxes that look perpetually malnourished even when they're well cared for.
In the latter case, I suggest corgis.
>>
>>54893619
He only really won against Shalltear because he was a master bluffer. He acted like he was taking massive damage from her holy stuff and not a lot from her fire stuff. When it was the opposite. That way she'd spend most her mana using holy.

Spending all her mana he then used cash shop items to equip himself with various equipment from the other Superior Beings. Including an OP bow that requires mana to dodge.
>>
>>54893552
I'd say a kit fox or swift fox, those are smaller breeds than the red fox that live in the same regions but aren't in competition with it, meaning you could meet but not be enemies.
>>
>>54893619
I am summoning spec so in a minion war I would win. On an aside it's not like I am fighting him. I actually built anti-undead for Castlevania and Shalltear

>>54893650
Technically Rubedo is probably the most combat oriented NPC

>>54893660
This is also true. It's a two way streak luckily Momon focuses primarily on instant death effects which the world item makes me protected from
>>
>>54893643
I'd think that necromancy would be better against the undead, personally. Like, sure, the spells that hit someone with negative energy wouldn't work. But what's the point of being a necromancer if you can't take command over the undead, enslave them or banish them or destroy them with your will?
>>
>>54890785
So where does this place in your cosmology?
>>
File: 1484209124455.gif (39KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
1484209124455.gif
39KB, 300x190px
>>54893697
I have no idea, but there's discarded booze bottles everywhere.

I think I found the Aqua of Jump-chans.
>>
>>54893694
You'd think so, right?
Frankly the author doesn't know that much about games and failed to do his research.

It's not quite as bad as Sword Art Online, but it's not good either.
>>
>>54893694
>But what's the point of being a necromancer if you can't take command over the undead, enslave them or banish them or destroy them with your will?
If it holds close to D&D then its easier for Divine Casters to destroy and control undead. Arcane casters were better at creating them and doing direct damage in general.
>>
File: 1502752364070.jpg (164KB, 650x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1502752364070.jpg
164KB, 650x1104px
>>54893409
Reminder that there is a possibility to make this as its own jump now along with sun and moon.
>>
>>54893720
Why not do it right now?
>>
>>54893720
I hate when someone posts that, I always think back to how we have friendbringers now but we do not have any chibi godzilla yet.
>>
>>54893735
Because I am a lazy leeching scrublord, I am not afraid of admitting it.
>>
>>54893715
Actually. In 3.5 at least unless you were a Dread Necromancer, if you really wanted to be a Necromancer you'd go Cleric. Because they get all the Necromancer stuff earlier. Plus they can Control Undead independently of the ones they create.
>>
Is there even a point being stronger than Momonga if you are part of the guild? Also his build should sucks in pvp, I've played mmorpg all my life and in pretty much all games I played summoners sucked in pvp and were good in pve
>>
>>54893794
That is how it is here too, momonga sucks ass in pvp he literally only wins after losing usually because he can 1. Analyze his enemy and counter them and 2. Drown them in cash shop cheat items.
>>
>>54893712
3E D&D necromancers (which is clearly what Yggdrasil/Overlord magic is based on) are actually less capable against undead than they are against the living.

Given that AOG did a fair bit of fighting against other players, odds are that common control methods (not counting world items) would be defended against - You wouldn't want your custom designed NPC to be easily taken over by an attacker after all.
>>
>>54893794
Not really. Just don't want to hold the guy back (not like he needs me in particular). Also assuredly summoners suck in pvp because of items like the Pipette Lance. But regardless would you want to pull say 2 to 3 raid floor on your own.

That is the kind of ridiculous you get with a summoning class, a summoning spec and a summoning innate talent
>>
>>54893842
replace raid floor with raid room (Not nearly strong enough to summon entire floors I think)
>>
>>54893794
Not really, you effectively have the undying loyalty of the most powerful beings in the setting and at Level 100 there is no one, that we know off, that is stronger than you in that world.

Also the guys that oppose Momonga are so weak compared to him that his build does not really matter. Shalltear was the only actual challenge he would have faced but she was kind of an idiot/easy to trick and he had really good equipment.
>>
>>54893870
Well, I took the guild wars drawback, so things changed pretty dramatically from canon. I just sat in Nazarick and spammed summons all jump long.
>>
>>54893939
(Different Guy)

I am the guy who specifically stated his piece as being an angel. Summoning will be immensely useful when you are so heavily specced in it that each of your summons could probably count as level 100. Not going to beat a World Champion like Touch Me but Touch Me was a rare example of a top tier player who also had a decent rp build.
>>
Is there any way to get the decimator armor made from Adamantine instead of Uru?
>>
>>54893939
Well if your in the Guild Wars then it definitely matters, just hole up in Nazarick it the safest spot for you.
>>
>>54894010
Not through the jump, but you could probably do it on your own.
>>
>>54892159
A non forced ending.
>>
>>54894010
Yeah, your gonna need to make that yourself.
>>
>>54889392
Sure.
>>
>>54894107
Could Lovely Garden be used to enhance a Reality Marble?
>>
>>54894129
Hmmm. Sure.
>>
>>54894145
Nifty, thanks.
>>
File: Marbles01.jpg (124KB, 1240x800px) Image search: [Google]
Marbles01.jpg
124KB, 1240x800px
What did you guys use the reality marbles for?
>>
>>54894010
Study destroyer in mcu then get adamantine from marvel magic and make a new one?
>>
>>54894181
Since the only one I have turns the area around me into a stars surface, buring stuff.
>>
File: Konosuba You Are.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Konosuba You Are.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>54893706
She isn't actively creating problems for you to do and sabotaging your every endeavor so is it really Aqua? Seems more like female Rick than anything with the constant drinking and lack of any effort.
>>
File: WAR SCREAMING.png (1MB, 1324x922px) Image search: [Google]
WAR SCREAMING.png
1MB, 1324x922px
>>54894145
Valeria. Will there be a perk in Kakegurui that involves making ridiculous faces like in the art of the manga?
>>
File: jyabami.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jyabami.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>54894222
Of course. Perks AND drawbacks.
>>
so in the skyrim jump can we make items that make certain types of magic free or is that just a game mechanic that we can do
>>
File: GwenPooleProstate.png (285KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
GwenPooleProstate.png
285KB, 501x501px
>>54894201
Konosuba jump when?

I think Aqua would be great waifu. She's a bit retarded but that can be fixed.
>>
>>54894290
Soon soon. Aqua is best girl.
>>
>>54894254
Probably game mechanics, but I don't claim to be a TES expert or anything. Though it is worth noting that even legendary artifacts tend not to reduce it by that much.
>>
>>54894010
Sure, why the hell not?

There's probably some example of a divine Olympian super armor somewhere in Marvel anyway.
>>
File: Worst Konosuba.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Worst Konosuba.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
>>54894290
>>54894300
Stop posting Aqua.
>>
File: jyabami (2).jpg (166KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
jyabami (2).jpg
166KB, 1024x748px
>>54894338
So I'll just post Jyabami instead?
>>
File: Diablo 1+2 jumpchain.pdf (97KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo 1+2 jumpchain.pdf
97KB, 1x1px
>>54887076

I think this is pretty much done.
>>
File: AquaBooty.gif (878KB, 498x298px) Image search: [Google]
AquaBooty.gif
878KB, 498x298px
>>54894338
Why? She's better than Darkness & almost as good as Megumi.
>>
Apparently, Jacob wrestled an Angel/God to a stalemate and refused to let go till he blessed him. What formidable humans have you met in your travels /jc/?
>>
>>54894290
>tfw jumper finds a How To Train Your Aqua handbook
>>54894326
Cool
>>
>>54894357
Still no holy magic. Can't really make a Paladin without it.
>>
>>54894129
What's Lovely Garden from?
>>
>>54894374
Below Average Intelligence is better than no one.
>>
>>54894326
The SBers think Greatest Magician of the Age makes you Tim Hunter-level. You need to crush their dreams and tell them it isn't so.
>>
>>54894394
Put her in a cage and use her like a holy water teabag?
>>
>>54894401
Weakness of Beatrice.
>>
>>54894321
thanks i just want to enchant a set of evil sexy
dragon scale sorceress clothes that have a high level of all the different (magic price lowering enchantments) and (resist enchantments)and(fortify [alchemy ,light armor])
>>
>>54894424
Aww, sorry buddy. Kinda busy right now.

Can you do me a solid and do it instead?
>>
>>54894511
Not him but what level of power does GMotA make you at? Honestly curious.
>>
>>54894523
He said that with diligent training and study, you'll be a planetary reality warper by the end of the jump. Growth is slower from there, though.
>>
>>54890951
I didn't forget companions. I don't know what you're talking about.

>>54890909
My bad, was having brain issues that involve words.

>>54891012
I'm stealing this meme. Also, thanks for the advice.

Anyways, here's version 0.2. It has added...stuff. It does things. Not complete yet though. As always, feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you eventually and if not by next update.
>>
File: me.jpg (60KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
60KB, 638x359px
>>54894539
>pic
>>54894559
Hype stuff, good work!
>>
>>54894539
Hot damn. That is MUCH more powerful than I was expecting.
>>
>>54894523
Honestly anon, I don't even know anymore. Comics shit is inherently vague and contradictory and I was exhausted and tired of that jump about 3/4 of the way through. It only really got finished because TopHat helped a ton.

I think last time it was discussed, I said something like if you practiced really hard then by the end of the jump you should be able to turn the moon into a Rubik's cube. And then after that your growth will slow down a lot but it also acts as a softcap for you magic.
>>
>>54894483
Why not just make the armor a set of pauldrons, leggings, and a loincloth enchant it to be... I think the term is glorybound from dnd. Apply it on top of some smll piece of adamantium and boom you get full plate adamantium protection and you can rock out with your tits out.
>>
>>54894523
When you first start out at least its city wide effects.
>>
>>54894596
>>54894598
Don't let it get to your head, though. There are still plenty of people above you, and quite a few of them do more than just sit on their thrones.
>>
>>54894559
Would you consider including a race option to be some kind of mystical creature other than a Dragon? They've been mentioned to be around once or twice.
>>
>>54894559
Dragons seem a bit low cost for being so good compared to humans.
>>
>>54894698
It helps that the series is largely focused on dragons.
>>
>>54894715
It doesn't help that the jump also has a human option you need to balance it against.
>>
>>54894601
I don't blame you. John Constantine, who is allegedly a scrublord long before figuring out any Laughing Man crap, has an interdimensional gothic reality marble where the John Constantines from alternate realities live out their tragic fantasies. Zatarra, who is supposed to be one of the better mages, regularly gets defeated by someone taping her mouth shut. But there was that one time she beat that other guy when he was trying to astrally become one with the universe by basically folding the tablecloth of reality on him and-

-what I'm trying to say is DC magic is complete bullshit, and the secret isn't to turn a moon into a rubik's cube, but to be able to do that without a dozen other impossible, random things happening at the same time.
>>
>>54894723
Except "human" doesn't cost anything, so there's nothing to balance against it.
>>
>>54894611
not for me its for my loyal proxy from creepy pasta i sort of gave her this witch theme and taking her to skyrim i want her to be this magic woman who people don't know whether to flirt or run from the clearly insane magic woman
>>
>>54894774
Yeeeees there is. There's dragon to balance against human. If dragon only costs 400 and yet gives so much, why would you not go for it? It's not expensive enough compared to how much it's offering. There's little reason to not go dragon when it's not all that costly and gives a bunch of better stuff then humans get, i.e nothing.
>>
>>54894601
Specifically, you said it would go from meteoric to pretty fast. I think.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (10KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10KB, 308x164px
>>54894746
Exactly. And then there's the fact that DC's side stuff tends to be "energy blasts and bright flashy stuff" whereas the Vertigo side stuff is "kill a guy by shaking a pickle in a jar and trap one of the Endless for a century by doing a naked dance".
>>
>>54894803
>why would you not go for it?
>There's little reason to not go dragon
Not everyone wants to be a dragon.
I don't want to be a dragon.
>>
>>54894820
>cant stop mansplaining
What is this garbage?
>>
>>54894559
If you're looking to have eight location options, what about splitting Urban Town into three locations: Shopping District, Apartments, and Office?
>>
>>54894833
So the only reason it's balanced is down to personal taste? Ignoring that they're far stronger, faster, tougher, larger, more powerful, magical etc etc.
>>
>>54894803
The same could be said of most racial options, which tend to be vastly better than base human. The reason you don't purchase them is because you want to put your CP elsewhere, on perks/items/companions.
>>
File: 1481749237618.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1481749237618.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>54894803
I can't speak for everyone else here, but I'd go to Koyabashi's Maid Dragon for fluff and cozies, not to be a dragon.

It makes sense for human to cost nothing and for dragon to cost something since they have a host of magic and destructive power...but...unless you're going out of your way to be a dick or opt to stay in Tohru's world, there's no real reason to? If you're really going for an early power boost, we have a huge host of options for that, so there's nothing particularly unique about it beyond...well, you're a dragon.

Unless there's an adorableness/hotness perk tied to dragon. Then I'd pay for it ten times over.
>>
>>54894840
Some shit that is just better to ignore. DC's other books are better and unlike Marvel, DC actually seems to care when their sales take a hit.
>>
>>54894803
quite a few jumps like this, tokyo ghoul and elfin lied spring to mind, have squishy friend options. its fiiine.
>>
>>54894851
Pretty much, yes. Personal taste is pretty much the only reason to include a human option in most jumps. Humans are generally inferior in Bleach, you can still be a human. In DxD, they're generally worse, but you get a stipend.
>>
File: rnFASzz_d.jpg (157KB, 640x963px) Image search: [Google]
rnFASzz_d.jpg
157KB, 640x963px
>>54894815
Sounds about right. Though I'd imagine that "pretty fast" doesn't scale with you, so even its growth would eventually become small when compared to your – at that point absolutely ridiculous – pool of power.

>>54894840
Pic is the full page. DC avoids most of the shit that Marvel got hit with... but some still slips in.
>>
>>54894865
Whn is the best time to start mentoring Issei?
>>
>>54894866
DC in general seems like it's a better sport about having the piss taken out of it. The Lego Batman Movie is chock full of references for longtime comic readers. Like the fact that Batman himself is a walking caricature of All-Star Batman.
>>
>>54894890
Pretty sure that's Greg Rucka, right? If so he's fucking cancer.
>>
>>54894853
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpWYfjw5zJc

Dragons are VASTLY stronger though.
>>
>>54894865
>>54894853
>>54894877
Which is ignoring the point a bit guys. Unless the whole thing about us needing to balance point options went out the window sometime when I wasn't looking, you're getting a whole lot of stuff for that 400, a amount of stuff that is both poorly described in the race and really should have a higher cost.

People didn't warn about the dragon OTB issue for no reason, they're really pretty strong.
>>
>>54894803
>Only 400.
That's almost half of your starting cp. Also the perks for dragons get ridiculously expensive. A jump focused on dragon characters shouldn't make you pay out the nose to be a dragon. I'd argue it's already too much.
>>
>>54894851
Isn't that how racial options have always been? You could spend CP on power, or you could spend CP on thematic power. If you don't actually want to be the race and tie those powers to an alt-form, there are other things to buy. And not everyone has the Final Form perk.
>>
>>54894901
...I'll take eight.
>>
>>54894911
A jump focused entirely on them shouldn't, yes. But the jump has a human option. That means that 400 is being compared against a vastly weaker race, making that 400 nowhere near a high enough cost for the power you get.
>>
File: spore check in 2.jpg (396KB, 1275x2100px) Image search: [Google]
spore check in 2.jpg
396KB, 1275x2100px
Just posting another check-in, no specific questions for the thread this time though.

How have your days been?
>>
>>54894890
Are you willing to give any sort of guideline for "pretty fast" in the same way you quantified "meteoric"? ? Something like, it'll probably take around X years to go from rubix cubing one moon to rubix cubing two moons if you practice a lot.
>>
>>54894904
>>54894937

Okay hold the phone here, what's your proposed solution?
>>
>>54894901
Did that little girl just Kamehameha a bitch?
>>
File: 00003.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00003.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>54894901
Now /THAT'S/ my kind of harem anime.
>>
>>54894955
Increasing the cost. That...really should be obvious given I'm saying it doesn't cost enough. I think it should be increased to at least 600CP given the abilities and raw power dragons have.
>>
>>54894960
Apparently, yes before she got Bijuu bombed
>>
>>54894946
Mine's been fine SporeAnon, just debating on whether or not to introduce SHODAN to a Multi-Solar System wide network of sentient Magitech planets. How has your day been?
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>54894904
I mean...400 or 600, if people want it, they'll buy it. Trying to fight OTB in a setting with limited content tends to be an exercise in futility. Maybe a human perk tree revolving around Kobayashi? But, then that's already covered by salaryman...uhm. Since the entire point is dragons are basically foreigners to Japan, make Salayman human-specific?

I don't know, this is kind of a pickle and I don't know how to sort it. I'd be okay with a price bump to 600, personally, as long as the option to buy more dragon companions is a thing.

I like dragons.
>>
>>54894964
God damnit. Why is Kindred the best.
>>
>>54894984
Pretty good. Had some really bad stomach cramps this morning, but it eventually passed. Made some grilled cheese.
>>
>>54894936
IKR?

>>54894960
What >>54894980 said

>>54894964
I guess but it's slice of life I believe.

>>54894993
Yeah I've got no idea how to balance it either HeanensAnon. At least you're trying.
>>
>>54895006
Basic grilled cheese or did you get fancy?
>>
>>54894971
I think the cost is fine. it leaves you with just enough to buy the usual 600 worth of discounted stuff. more would really start to bite into what you could build. humans are a gimmick build in this. strictly for funsies and should not drag the jump down to balance against them.
>>
>>54894946
Pretty gooooooooohshit dawg, you telling me I can seed my planet with Chaos Emeralds and Hesperidean apples and Type-spawn and Adam/Eve DNA?

>>54894971
Should've just said that up front instead of making people wonder if it should cost 800 or all your CP instead, then. Gotta say I found the "almost half your CP budget" thing a solid point when what I guess are the more broken dragon perks would cost all your remaining CP anyway, and withou those your workplace is full of similar large scaley reptiles.
>>
>>54894993
Then if they want it, they can shell out more for a huge amount of power for the setting.
>>
*Looks at Faf-Kun (Dragon anime)and Frustration Features (Diablo)*

The first one is not a drawback that is standard operating procedure. The second one isn't a drawback with the correct perks (though you may be a bit to distracted to stop Diablo)
>>
>>54894946
Oh hey! Thanks for reminding me to be excited about this jump! How's it coming along? It looks like a somewhat gargantuan task (and also like it's going to be a very impressive jump).
>>
File: 00001.jpg (557KB, 1200x954px) Image search: [Google]
00001.jpg
557KB, 1200x954px
>>54894997
Because she's trapped behind a 1000 CP paywall. That's why. Plus the whole living embodiment of death business. Literally the best. I'll bet her wool is soft too.

>>54895016
What? Really? With all the fan-art I've seen online of the characters I just assumed it was a harem anime. Ah well, I'm still with Myrmidont on this one. I'll take eight and make my own harem anime. With dragons and blackjack.
>>
>>54894357
If you take Diamond Mind as another origin, can you learn magic?
>>
>>54895019
Then humans should not be in the jump at all if they're going to be a purposefully underpowered line in comparison.
>>
>>54895046
It's a slice of life with light yuri and cute girls.

The artist responsible for the manga loves big tits though.
>>
>>54895052
...what? Why? Fucking PRINNIES are a background in Disgaea, what the shit are you talking about now? In Automata you can also be the basic kind of machine lifeform and you get CP for it.

Are you now saying you should gain CP for being human?
>>
>>54895052
That might be a good solution. Alternatively, the sorcerer perks might provide a good amount of power. Ningens from Tohru's world are superhuman.
>>
>>54895052
I brought this up earlier. jumps that have big gaps in raw power between origins exist. the less stronk origins tend to get social perks, which seemed to be the direction the jump maker was going.
>>
>>54895052
What the literal shit are you smoking man?
>>
File: Generic Creepypasta WHITE.pdf (232KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Creepypasta WHITE.pdf
232KB, 1x1px
Didn't change much, just remembered to add the protections to Enhanced Senses like I said.
>>
>>54895084
Except the problem here is the basic abilities each race gets. And even when one origin has more, they cost more to match.

>>54895083
Sorceror stuff isn't innate to humans though.

>>54895079
That is one way people have balanced it out.
>>
File: glasses-haruka.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
glasses-haruka.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
Been debating on whether I should ask thread for creatures to use in the jump or to just grab them off of google.

>>54895017
Basic because I'm not a savage, but also because I don't have any tomatoes around.

Tomatoless fancy grilled cheese is a sin.

>>54895020
>Chaos Emeralds
Unless they're an animal... hm. I'm not actually sure? The fabric import is on the next page, but it essentially lets you import local realities, like a Warp, Mana, etc. You could use that to import whatever causes the Chaos Emeralds to form, I guess?

Sorry, don't know shit about Sonic. The other ones would work, though. I think.

>>54895042
Pretty good. Just sorta bouncing around whatever I can get the most done on at the moment, hence this instead of more planetary modifications or gas giants. Towards the end I'll probably slow down a little while I fill in slots for images and so on - the little stuff nobody wants to see me post about.
>>
I can't remember if this was fanon or not. Did issei get told the story of oppai in the park by an old man and get obsessed with them then?
>>
File: Generic Creepypasta BLACK.pdf (234KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Creepypasta BLACK.pdf
234KB, 1x1px
>>54895094
And in black.
>>
>>54895089
I responded to anon saying that humans didn't have to be balanced with dragon's price since they were gimmicks and shouldn't be included in the balance by saying that if they're not treated as being part of it, they shouldn't be in at all.
>>
Would you get mistaken for an ally of Orochimaru if you bust out the Yamato no Orochi Charyeok from GoH?
>>
>>54895109
And some new Perk Combos.
>>
>>54893441
I'll take that as there has been no update.
>>
>>54895094
Did you change anything about Outside Knowledge's actual description, or are you just ruling that it works more generally?
>>
>>54895105
>the story of oppai

I'm leaning towards "no" because I'm pretty sure even in shounen anime, old men talking about breasts to young boys isn't a thing.

>>54895103
I was mainly looking at the resource import option, but it was a longshot anyway. Might go with Khardarin Crystals instead?

>>54895123
No update, yeah.

>>54895115
Nah, an ex-apprentice of his that defected also has snake powers
>>
>>54895134
Yes, it works more generally now.
>>
>>54894893
Immediately. After he gets killed/revived at the very latest.
>>
>>54895162
Ah, kk. In that case, it might be best to remove "outside" from this, just for clarity.

>This means beings like the Slenderman won’t immediately start to hunt you due to your outside knowledge of their existence.
>>
>>54895173
Okay, can do.
>>
>>54895119
Mutate+Odorous=A miasma that warps people's bodies?
>>
>>54895200
Alright, thanks.

How much of Fables do you have left to read, just out of curiosity?
>>
>>54895101
Honestly, if dragons and humans are the main focus, humans getting extra cp might be the best way to handle it. That's how some jumps handle massive discrepancies in power between common races/origins.
>>
>>54895142
If it could reasonably qualify as a somewhat basic resource, such as uranium, natural gas, etc. Then you can import it. Khardarin Crystals would work, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>54895230
The price of Dragons as it stands is fine.
>>
>>54895073
I've got Generic Isekai questions for you, if you've got a moment.

The System says "you can learn any skill or ability available known in the world you are in". Does "any" mean any in the sense that you can use it to acquire weird and unique abilities, and/or abilities you might find difficult to acquire without other OOC abilities with sufficient experience points?

Mystic Eyes of permanence seems to wobble back and forth a little over whether magical effects created are definitely going to be permanent or not. Which did you mean it to be?

How much do you have to eat with Absorptive Stomach to acquire traits?

How fast is internet access? I'm assuming it scales with the internet speed in the jumps, but some clarification would be nice.

I'm not 100% certain how companions work with the cheats section. My best guess is that 'normal' means they can either roll a dice, take an origin cheat, or forgo the freebie entirely and pay 200cp to choose. Is that right? Do companions "gaining an origin of your choice" mean that they're getting it free, even for the paid options?
>>
>>54895230
this does seem fair. i am willing to admit i may have been more dismissive of the amount of human content, i only saw the one origin at first and the realized over the course of the conversation that there were three. mea culpa, i thought humans were a tiny thing in the corner (exactly like prinnies)
>>
>>54895073
What do you have to say to people who drop their CP on buying all of the cheat abilities?
>>
>>54895252
Any means any, but the cost scales based on how hard they would be for you to learn. If they would be impossible for you to learn without spending skill points, then you may actually have to grind for years before you can afford them.

Mystic Eyes creates spell effects that don't run out, but that's different from permanent. You can hang a magelight in the air and it will shine forever... until someone comes along and snuffs it out.

Fanwank it.

Fanwank it.

I will clarify the companion section, but they must buy any paid races. Origins are free.
>>
>>54894357
Nice. Well done, anon.
>>
>>54895314
Can we buy items multiple times? And if so are the items free for our race discounted after the free purchase?
>>
>>54895314
Are you still accepting cheat ideas or is that closed?
>>
>>54895275
Even if they were that's just a stupid argument. Why would you just not balance a part of a jump? Even the prinnies you mention give CP for taking them.
>>
>>54895119
Maybe Glitch + Parasite to feed off of those that are using whatever electronic device you're haunting? Combine that with Glitch + Genius Loci, and haunt the entire Internet...
>>
File: The Emoji Movie Jump Ver 0.6.pdf (165KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Emoji Movie Jump Ver 0.6.pdf
165KB, 1x1px
Ver 0.6 - Clarified some stuff, I’m An Emoji can be purchased multiple times despite me saying no to it before because if you bought it once for 50 cp and the other two 50 cp purchases you’d have 50 cp left over and that’s pretty bothersome to me.

I think we're done here unless someone has something to say.
>>
>>54895350
meh, i've made my mistakes. i have food now so less shit will escape my keyboard.
>>
>>54895361
Question, since this is a virtual world, could we take control using perks that let us hijack technology, like Glitch from Generic Creepypasta?
>>
>>54895103
Would Grain from the Nasuverse be considered a Resource for the Import options, or fall under the fabric option? It's magic space dust that seems to be exceedingly good at fuelling life forms that don't just die from intaking it.
>>
>>54894946
It's been pretty good SporeAnon. I'm baking cookies!

Also, oh my does this jumps look like it's going to be fun. I have two questions, though: Firstly, are Flora and Fauna imports specific creatures or general categories? I'm hoping the second, because of the single slots for them and my desire to recreate some SpecEvo projects. Secondly, what is the "Fabric" import going to be?
>>
>>54894559
A lot of the dragon perks seem to be just things a dragon can do, pls replace with comfy slice of life stuff.
>>
>>54894946
So imports require that you've been to the place you're importing from right?
>>
>>54895103
Will there be an option to return here afterwards like animal cross & slice of life let you?
>>
>>54894559
Don't have 1200cp perks. It's just a really bad idea. You should just roll them down into the rest of the perk tree.

Do the chaos/harmony/spectating factions need entire perk trees? Seems like it would fine to just make them one-off mutually exclusive perks, like a specialization.

You can probably roll Salaryman and Student into one tree and call it Civilian. Frankly, whatsherforehead does not need an entire perk tree just for her.

The entire idea that DoraMaid, of all things, should be a high-power jump with massive power scaling and no drawback limit is... kind of retarded. This is a slice of life series where one of the central themes is that power kinda sucks. Every powerful character nearly immediately realizes that the joys of a quiet, mundane life with a few creature comforts is WAY better than the life of being an ancient being of unfathomable power. Why not try to focus on that rather than charging people a billion CP for the ability to shoot really big doomlasers? We can already shoot big doomlasers. We have trillions of jumps dedicated to that. We don't need one more.

Power is not a limited resource in jumpchain. In fact, it is literally the opposite of that. Interesting stories and fun characters, on the other hand, always seem to be in short supply. That's my perspective, anyways.
>>
>>54895418
Anon, dunno if you've read the doc or not but...this isn't exactly going to be a comfy jump doc. There's a lot of genuinely useful or powerful perks on offer or going to be on offer.
>>
File: アーチャー04a(中).png (164KB, 328x600px) Image search: [Google]
アーチャー04a(中).png
164KB, 328x600px
>>54895374
I encourage it, actually.
>>
>>54895314
>any means any
Cool beans. Does "world you are in" mean you lose out if you decide to leave a setting?

>different from permanent
That much is totally clear, but some of the language suggests it's a temporary increase to their longevity (extend their length "greatly" vs "indefinitely", endure for "years" vs. "forever"), and the rest says they will last forever, barring outside intervention.

>Origin vs race
Don't mind me, just an idiot.
>>
>>54895427
Except this jump is offering that power. You can't just pretend it's not and say it should be all super cheap because the series doesn't focus much on it. That power exists and should be priced appropriately, not given away on the low cost just because of it's genre.
>>
>>54895342
Sure, and yes.

>>54895344
I'm pretty much done adding stuff to the jump. Just need to finish polishing it up.
>>
>>54895427
So...your suggestions are shit

"Get rid of content and unbalance the jump". Screw off man.
>>
>>54895454
Whoops, forgot my trip.
>>
>>54895466
Don't forget inter jump justifications.
>>
>>54895361
It hurts, Nika. It's a good jump, but it hurts.
>>
>>54895427
Hey, you know what's still here even with more content and power then you want? Interesting stories and characters. Those guys are still in the setting. Or do you need them spoon fed to you too?
>>
>>54895440
Excellent, then I shall gleefully engage in shenanigans with my new found virtual power. Shenanigans that may or may not involve me spouting Harbinger quotes such as 'ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL' while acting like SHODAN's ghostly counterpart. Thanks, NikaMoth.

...actually, that reminds me, is there a ghost emoji? Because that would be very fitting.
>>
>>54895314
Hmmm, how does Mystic Eyes of Permanence stand up to Seven Deadly Sins' Infinity, if you don't mind me asking? I can't help but see the similarities between the two.
>>
>>54894559
Drawback thoughts:

Ranting Drunk should have a clause that you'll often be put in situations where you're pressured to drink/you love drinking, so you can't beat it by being a teetotaler.

The Death March of Hades should somehow compel you to finish the projects, so you can't beat the drawback by just saying "fuck it."

Exiled doesn't seem like it would have much effect on humans.

Similarly, Magic Deficiencies seems like a non-issue for humans if they don't have stuff from other jumps.
>>
>>54895449
I agree that it should be priced appropriately. Which is to say, it shouldn't be expensive because the entire setting focused on the idea that power is not important or valuable. If you power is super important and value it more than anything else, you are retarded. That is what DoraMaid is about, and the jump should reflect that.

>>54895466
What content, exactly, did I ask him to get rid off? Pretty much everything I recommended axing was just an empty placeholder. Posting a WIP that has empty placeholders is already a bad sign, because it means the author has eyes too big for his stomach.

Fewer perks of higher quality is preferable to a huge number of generic, boring perks.
>>
>>54895536
You asked him to get rid of origins. Without even seeing what perks they were going to get, just dismissing them as generic and boring when they could be the very comfy things you're looking for.

And yes, asking to purposefully underprice power for the sake of genre is dumb. If you really think that, then say that the power should not be offered at all instead of super cheap.

Not to mention your frankly retarded view that you must either view power or comfy as the only important things instead of thinking they can coexist. You moron.
>>
File: アーチャー01f(中).png (222KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
アーチャー01f(中).png
222KB, 360x600px
>>54895504
If you can find the emoji in your message app, it exists. Gene's parents were two meh emojis.
>>54895489
Your pain is what fuels me.
>>
>>54895361
I feel like if I mashed this setting together with The Lego Movie and it'll make something awesome.
>>
>>54895536
You're kinda arrogant, aren't you?
>>
>>54895563
>You asked him to get rid of origins. Without even seeing what perks they were going to get, just dismissing them as generic and boring when they could be the very comfy things you're looking for.

Because I am familiar with the characters they are based off of. Those origins don't really have enough development to justify their own existence. That's my opinion. If Freyr disagrees, then he can. Am I not allowed to offer suggestions now?

>And yes, asking to purposefully underprice power for the sake of genre is dumb. If you really think that, then say that the power should not be offered at all instead of super cheap.

This makes no sense at all to me. Please clarify how this logic works in your head, because it does not work in mine.

>Not to mention your frankly retarded view that you must either view power or comfy as the only important things instead of thinking they can coexist. You moron.

You have some very confused ideas on how making jumps works, friend. Maybe just sit this one out.
>>
File: 9GM7LK9.png (123KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9GM7LK9.png
123KB, 1920x1200px
>>54895582
This is /jc/. We're all entitled pricks here.
>>
>>54894559
Is it weird how I am more excited about the ability to be a great butler then the other perks?
>>
>>54895601
You have voiced your opinions and had your concerns hear. Please do not continue to argue about it for the next 50 posts.
>>
>>54895361
Thabk you for my 13 new altforms.
>>
>>54895582
Wow, it's so nice to see new members to our community! Is this your first day? Well, welcome either way. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Piece of advice though, next time you post, consider offering more than one sentence pointing out the blatantly fucking obvious. Maybe try to contribute something, even! We love it when people do that.
>>
>>54895609
Yes.

Butlers who aren't Alfred are dumb.
>>
>>54895601
Just let it go
>>
>>54895614
Are you that alt-form for each day of the week guy? If so I wish to know your secrets.
>>
>>54895635
Yes, I now have 180 altforms.
>>
>>54895222
Oh, god. Lets, see; there's still Fairest and Jack of Fables, Cinderella, 1001 Nights of Snowfall and Werewolves of the Heartland, The Literals, and I need to see if I can't track down Peter and Max and The Last Castle somewhere online. There's also Everafter, which is ongoing.

I also want to replay The Wolf Among Us sometime.
>>
File: suit glasses haruka.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
suit glasses haruka.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>54895402
It would probably count as a resource, but if you want magic circuits or whatever to go with it you'd need to use the fabric option. If it's secretly microbes or something - I don't know but it is called GRAIN - then you'd need to use the respective options.

All considered, though, you might be better off using just the fabric option if Grain naturally occurs with the Nasu magic system in place.

>>54895415
Flora and Fauna are sort of inbetween. It's not like ONE SPECIES, PERIOD, more a range of anything from Species to Family. Although that does raise a question for people who want to recreate certain planets. Maybe I'll add a mass import option to take huge chunks of an entire ecosystem?

Fabric is shit like extra dimensions and 'special' energies. For example, if you wanted to add the Warp to this for naturally-occurring Psykers, or whatever makes Nasu go, or Lyrical Nanoha mana, etc.

>>54895419
Yes, but you don't have to have a sample on hand. You just have to have been to the setting.

>>54895423
Wasn't planning on it, but I have been toying with a Terraria-esque 'simulator' option that you could buy in Space Stage that would functionally fill the same purpose.
>>
>>54895646
>>54895614
You are not meant to enjoy being an emoji.
>>
>>54895681
Jumpers aren't meant to do a lot of the things they do anyway.
>>
File: Yes_Man.png (291KB, 500x546px) Image search: [Google]
Yes_Man.png
291KB, 500x546px
>>54895622
Huh read that in Yes Mans voice.
>>
>>54895710
Truer words were never spoken.
>>
>>54895679
>Wasn't planning on it
Shame, was hoping to take my time and slowly take over the universe.
>>
>>54895440
Disregard powers, obtain comfyness. Most of the powers stuff people would want are just shit dragons can do. No point in wasting Perks on things that can be left in the background and ignored, especially when there is a deficiency of comfyness and headpat related perks.
>>
>>54895679
>Maybe I'll add a mass import option to take huge chunks of an entire ecosystem?
I'd like that option, one of my recurring fantasies since I was a young child was to just take a random bit of my local environment, expand it to cover a whole planet, then time travel into the future to see what sort of things evolved from it. I know, odd recurring fantasy, but I was a nerdy kid and am now a nerdy adult.

>Fabric is shit like extra dimensions and 'special' energies. For example, if you wanted to add the Warp to this for naturally-occurring Psykers, or whatever makes Nasu go, or Lyrical Nanoha mana, etc.
Oh, that sounds cool. Potentially very dangerous, but also very cool. Yeah, I like that a lot.
>>
>>54895755
Damn it, that was supposed to be to>>54895433
>>
>>54895361
Can you use Antivirus Summoning to summon the Antivirus robots outside virtual/digital worlds, scaled to the size of ordinary humans?
>>
File: Generic Isekai Jumpchain v1.1.pdf (138KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Isekai Jumpchain v1.1.pdf
138KB, 1x1px
Already, this is the version I just tossed in the uploads folder. It's pretty much the same as last version, with a few minor clarifications for Mystic Eyes, and a note on being allowed to create native companions.
>>
>>54895314
Is Upgrade as expansive in its coverage as The System?
>>
>>54895804
Upgrade focuses slightly more on physical changes instead of game abstractions, but in terms of self-improvement, and only that, they're about the same.
>>
>>54895798
YES thank you softy!
>>
File: b019.png (595KB, 869x689px) Image search: [Google]
b019.png
595KB, 869x689px
>>54895798
Very nice.
>>
>>54895798
I want to take Upgrade, and then just randomly "upgrade" random pairs of boobs whenever the mood strikes me.
>>
We aren't allowed to copy Keyblades in Kingdom Hearts because we had no idea how they're made, right?

Nomura gave an answer about how they're made in an interview.

https://www.khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-showcases-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-2-8-Nomura-interview-released-8108

Apparently, the Master of Masters can just reach into someone's heart and pull out a Keyblade.

So Keyblades are literal extensions of their wielder's hearts, aside from weird cases like the Kingdom Keys which clearly existed prior to Sora and Riku.
>>
File: ISSTH_lord_fifth.jpg (56KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
ISSTH_lord_fifth.jpg
56KB, 400x533px
>>54895798
Thanks Soft, love the jump. Maybe I should model myself after Lord Fifth.
>>
>>54895853
Be sure to make gun hands and wink whenever you do it.
>>
>>54895656
Aight, aight. Take your time, then. I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>54895798
Does Broken Fate mana increasing apply to magical energy in general, or is it just for this world?
>>
>>54895873
>extensions of the wielder's heart

I don't think I want to know what my Keyblade looks like anymore.
>>
>>54895853
>>54895878
Is there something Upgrade is based on?
>>
>>54895873
>Keyblades are Guitars from FLCL
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!
>>
>>54895895
What if you have the innate power to animate inanimate objects? If someone tried to yank a Keyblade out of your heart would it start crawling around like a chestburster?
>>
>>54895798
Looks like it's time to be a baby once again. A baby dragon, that is.

By the way, can you answer these?
>>54887440
Much Appreciated
>>
>>54895894
It applies to the vague, generic mana/MP you always find in Japanese medieval fantasy settings. You'll have to decide how much that mana has in common with the crazy shit going on in the nasuverse. I can't even offer an educated opinion, myself.
>>
>>54895798
>“Mana” in this jump refers to magic energy, MP, etc. It’s the energy used to cast spells. Having lots of it doesn’t necessarily make you more powerful. It just gives you more fuel to burn.
So is the "Magic Power" in The System mana capacity or a different stat?
>>
>>54895094
Just wondering if we could give CP to Companions? I've got 200 left over and getting at least one companion Glitch or something to go with Ritualist, ESP and Mark would be great.

There's a lot of great stuff you've put in this, and the 400 they can get goes very fast!
>>
>>54895798
Thank you very much for picking this up when it died.
>>
>>54895952
No, sorry.
>>
>>54895895

You do know it doesn't mean your literal physical heart, right?
>>
>>54895976
I know.
>>
>>54895119
Glitch+Ritualist to summon programs/viruses/files past firewalls?
Glitch+ESP to control technology outside of computers using your mind?
>>
>>54895798
Does Thorough Research go forward into other Jumps or is it only good for this this one go before being a general min/max aid?
>>
>>54895919
>>54887440
Okay so as an aside that question post didn't show up with a (You) for me so I didn't notice it. Weird.

Anyways. The line between abilities (like, say fire breath or poison secretion) and skills (sword mastery, fire magic) is pretty blurry in the first place. My initial response is that abilities, defined anything possible due to inherent biological traits, can't be copied. But most abilities can be mimicked or improved upon with the right sort of magic spells, which would be skills.

As for skill stacking, you get a minor proficiency boost from weaker or duplicate versions of skills you already have. It can be worth grinding dupes, especially at low levels, but gets less worthwhile for high-leveled skills.
>>
File: thinking minnie.gif (631KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking minnie.gif
631KB, 500x600px
Ki powers or psionics, /jc/? Which one is easier to build a Chain or Chain framework around?
>>
>>54896025
Psionics, more variety that way.
>>
>>54895945
It's a stat. Like INT in lots of games, but without the relationship to actual intelligence.

>>54896014
There's a note at the end. Research will give you memories of playing a game of each new jump, even the ones that weren't games.
>>
>>54896015
Alright, thanks for answering.
>>
>>54895919
>A baby dragon, that is.
Know any good dragons to be?
>>
>>54895968
Aw. Ok then.
>>
>>54895361
Is there a reason the backgrounds aren't separate from the perks? Its... eh.

Good jump tho
>>
File: IMG_1335.png (959KB, 969x1712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1335.png
959KB, 969x1712px
>>54895979

Oh.

Well, if your heart is pure evil then your Keyblade will probably look edgy yet cool.

Just look Vanitas's Keyblade.
>>
>>54895798
Quick question regarding cheats. If you take one of the advanced races, such as Dungeon Heart, does it still count as a the base race for which cheats you can choose from for your free cheat?
>>
>>54896057
I use a yamaraja from pathfinder as my basis whenever dragon altforms come up.
>>
>>54896057
I'm afraid not. My plan was to use Upgrade and do my own version of Reincarnated as a Dragon’s Egg, preferably by upgrading into a species with a humanoid body after a while.
>>
File: Thanos-Death-Marvel-Comics_opt.jpg (41KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Thanos-Death-Marvel-Comics_opt.jpg
41KB, 600x401px
Alright, so I got bored and felt like doing something. So I reworked that scenario I posted a while ago for Marvel Magic. Thoughts?

>Lord of Death

Requirements: God

Death is more than merely the absence of life. Death is, ironically, a living – though not quite breathing – being. A fundamental metaphysical constant throughout nearly all realities, the Lady Death is one of the eldest and most powerful cosmic entities in this or any existence. In the end, the final fate of all souls is determined by this being and all things come to her in the end.

But... what of all the tales of other beings of death, other guides and rulers of those lost to the mortal world? The the reapers of the fallen and chosen of the slain? Well, such beings do exist. For while the Lady Death is the great end of all that breathes, she is not greedy and does not hunger for death or the souls released therein. Other beings have sought her out, making pacts with her to gain dominion over the souls of certain groups of beings, be they their worshippers or other such people.

You sought to become one of these. Your reasons are your own – be they selfish or altruistic – but whatever they are, you desired to gain lordship of the souls of your followers and to do so, you sought out the great Cosmic Crone. In between Eternity and Infinity you found the end of both. Before you she appeared, your mind breaking as you perceived at once a beautiful but somber woman and a living skeleton. Hidden beneath a cloak of darkness beyond shade, sh regarded you critically. More than hear, you felt her words upon your very being.

She said that she can grant you that which you desire... in return for a small favor. She removed her cloak, revealing both a skull as ancient as time and a woman, timeless in her beauty, and began to tell a tale.

(1/2)
>>
>>54896025
Ki is better for fighters and Majikoi has a perk that can give you a bunch of options with it, but Psionics will still be more flexible, less exhausting, and will having more applications outside of the battlefield.
>>
>>54896025
I think Ki is generally easier, assuming stuff like Shinsoo,Essence and Hamon count as Ki, because they are all basically "life energy".

You can get up to some absurd stuff across the chain with Ki, if the Thorn Forged to Kill Kings from Tower of God and basically everything in God of Highschool are anything to go off of.

I was never really that knowledgeable on Psionics though.
>>
File: immortal fuby.jpg (42KB, 337x359px) Image search: [Google]
immortal fuby.jpg
42KB, 337x359px
>>54895779
Yeah, I'll clarify that you can do that in the real world too.
>>
>>54896126
Forgot my name.

In a cruel twist of fate, the Lady Death loved and was loved by an immortal man who remained beyond her reach as he was cursed by someone who envied her ancient heart – Thanos, the mad titan. Thanos’s jealousy has grown beyond all bounds, his attempts to win Death's love failed one too many times. In his further madness, he has captured Wade Wilson, Deadpool, the man cursed with life who Death so loves, and imprisoned him within a torturous machine where he is to remain for all eternity.

It became clear what she was asking of you. You are to save this man from the titan who has chained him… and then you must find a way to break the powerful curse placed upon him so that he might finally die and reunite with his love.

This will not be easy. Thanos is a being of immense power and supreme malicious intelligence. The kings of gods, the lords of hell, and the very embodiments of existence are wary of his presence. He has at times taken the might of a Skyfather on the chin, walked through black holes and impossible dimensions, and contested with the Devourerer of Worlds himself. His technology alone is such that it seems almost impossible even by the standards of this world. And his great prison will be guarded by many traps and powerful servants.

Should you choose you manage to succeed in your quest, a deal will be struck with the Lady Death. She will allow you to claim the souls of any of your worshippers or other followers, doing with them as you please. Those who would enter into your service will pledge themselves to you for all eternity and you shall gain dominion over their spirits, having a fair but not absolute claim even should they sell their mortal soul, able to contest what other beings would claim them. You may also further empower other beings to act as psychopomps for you, collecting and protecting these slain followers.

You are become death.
>>
>>54896025
Depends on how you want to run your narrative.

Psychic jumps are going to trend towards Science Fiction with a little bit of Fantasy sprinkled in via the DnD jumps.

Ki, on the other hand, tends to be inherent to Wuxia, Xianxia standard modern day animu settings.

Ki also tends to be much more powerful as you build it naturally. Psychic powers, not so much.

Just things to consider.
>>
>>54896105
Yup. The advanced races are considered to be variants of the basic ones, so you count as both.
>>
>>54896097
And what if our heart is Pure Lewd?
>>
Are there any jumps that help with corpse preservation or restoration?
>>
>>54896126
>>54896153
It amuses me that Thanos is Marvel's Jorah Mormont
>>
>>54896165

Then your Keyblade probably looks like a penis or naughty tentacles or something equally NSFW.
>>
>>54896165
Dickblade
>>
File: MaraSMT.jpg (673KB, 2056x1956px) Image search: [Google]
MaraSMT.jpg
673KB, 2056x1956px
>>54896165
You get something resembling pic related
>>
>>54895798
Haven't looked at this for the last few versions but it is looking much better, the cost/value is all over the place though. The cheats vary greatly in their value making some of them just good while others are incredible.

I would also suggest including some form of inventory system, either in the gamer tree or as part of the System perk. Also you might want to clarify what Skills are. In many Isekai skills can be analogous to powers so you might want to state whether this is or is not the case.
>>
>>54896165
It vibrates.
>>
>>54896174
Franken Fran has a Morgue that helps with preserving corpses, and the Doctor origin has a capstone based around being so good at mad-scientist surgery that you can bring people back to life.

If you meant that you wanted to restore corpses that were in bad shape, that actually shouldn't be too hard. Most "magically restore things" perks should arguably work, since you're just fixing a lifeless hunk of meat, though I can't recall any offhand.
>>
File: tfw waifu.jpg (747KB, 1257x1944px) Image search: [Google]
tfw waifu.jpg
747KB, 1257x1944px
>>54896175
At least Jorah Mormont has never done this.
>>
>>54896244
He would if he could, though.
>>
>>54896250
She'd be named Naerys
>>
>>54896244
Thanos isn't the first man to create his own waifu, isn't there a greek legend about a man who fell in love with a statue he carved?
>>
>>54896265
Pygmalion and Galatea, yeah.
>>
File: BLEACHED.jpg (231KB, 1400x2242px) Image search: [Google]
BLEACHED.jpg
231KB, 1400x2242px
>>54896175
Deadpool isn't even the only being Death's hit on while ignoring Thanos.

>>54896250
I don't know, he wouldn't want to be unfaithful to Kelly C. Also I'm pretty sure a female Jorah would look like a lankier Brienne since he's weathered years of hard living.

>>54896265
Pygmalion, and at least he had the excuse of pissing off Aphrodite
>>
>>54896206
I suck at ranking things, how would you tier the cheats?
>>
>>54896153
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!
If you couldn't tell I was the anon who asked about that a few threads ago. All of my yes!
>>
>>54895798
Having Gacha be only partially limited in picking up things from past worlds is weird, perhaps remove the restriction or make it only able to draw from current worlds?

Another Idea would to instead remove the restriction and give the current world's items a large drop boost, which would be a more thematic way to keep it from giving too much cool stuff from past jumps while still making it possible.
>>
>>54896165
Biggest Blackest Keyblade
>>
>>54896126
>>54896153
>"And so the deal is stricken."
>Death rolls her eyes but her smile seems less forced than before.
>Jumper holds out a pair of Infernal Contracts.
>"Really?" Death asks.
>"Really really." Jumper answers. "I live with a celestial bureaucracy, this kind of thing is just part of my status quo."
>"Fine," with a wave of her hand the Mark of Death (Eye of Ra I think is what shes uses right?) appears on both contracts, "there."
>"Alright then!" Jump dips his hand into the vast infinities (Not really) of his inventory and drags out some stuff. A burning crown of green flame, a ring, a sword, and finally a gauntlet set with four gems.
>Thanos is chilling on his chair and then finds himself facing off against a strange being.
>"Ha," he waves his Infinity Gauntlet at the foe and ... nothing happens.
>"Argh what a rip off, you trying to use that two bit Reality Gauntlet on me whilst I have infinite power and control over Life, Form, and Fantasy?"

http://dannyphantom.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Gauntlet (Not saying its an Equal to the Infinity Gaunlet but it could be used as a hard counter)
http://dannyphantom.wikia.com/wiki/Ring_of_Rage http://dannyphantom.wikia.com/wiki/Crown_of_Fire (Interpreting this as Unlimited Ghost Energy and not literally infinite power)
http://dannyphantom.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Shredder (I'm pretty sure that Thanos can just brute force his way out but this is just because I have a list of intreasting items from Danny Phantom open right now)
>>
>>54896376
Seriously, Infinity Gauntlet gets fucked over kinda hard if you have your own fragment from Umineko.
>>
>>54896149
>Psionics will still be more flexible
Eh, that's debatable. Especially with stuff like Naruto and Dragonball where ki can pretty much do anything you want, including the stuff that's typically associated with psionics.
>>
>>54896025
I like Psionics cause I'm a Phoenixfag.
>>
>>54896273
He takes getting cucked to a cosmic level.

>>54896280
Glad you like it. That's the reason I decided to actually do something (even though it wasn't actually much work.)
>>
>>54896422
>Phoenixfag
Superior taste
>>
>>54896422
Wouldn't that kind of be both considering the Phoenix is the universal embodiment of life energy?
>>
File: jugdral map.png (633KB, 664x588px) Image search: [Google]
jugdral map.png
633KB, 664x588px
After the Sailor Moon Update is finished, I'm going to update Fire Emblem Genealogy Of The Holy War.

Is there anything you guys want from the setting?

I am definably adding a perkline based on Lewyn and Homer around social perks + calling people out on their bullshit + knowing the people + and of course, romance.
>>
>>54896025
Psionics. More versatility, better ease of access, and it's not lacking in power.

Ki is an extension of the body, Psionics are an extension of the mind. Mind over matter is my philosophy because I bolster my body via supernatural and scientific means rather than physical discipline (vampire, gourmet cells, etc.)
>>
>>54896275
To make it easy I'll rank them each as high, mid, or low.

Skill Books, either mid or OP pls nerf depending on if this is a Skills = Powers Isekai.

Upgrade is high, I may be a little biased in favor of it though.

Skill Sharing is either mid or high depending on if this is a Skills = Powers Isekai.

Gatekeeper is low, it is a powerful ability but not hax enough to compete well with the others.

Empty Frame is also low, again powerful but the fact that it might be possible to achieve this level of mana anyway with enough work.

The System is mid or high depending depending on if this is a Skills = Powers Isekai.

Gacha, mid or high. Depending on if you can get power/skill granting items out of it. A bit biased against this one as it is one of my favorite cheats in a form I don't particularly like.

Mystic Eyes of Permanence high, it is just a really good power.

Absorptive Stomach mid to high once again depending on if this is a Skills = Powers Isekai. Not as good as the power it is based on but still really good.
>>
>>54896441
Right, suppose I'm going to ask this question here after also askin' it in regards to Nehekhara scenario reward-

This jumper-only, or would it be possible to pass this scenario reward on to a companion upon completion?
>>
>>54896471
Hilariously enough I don't think it is both because it is the embodiment of life and psionics if I remember right. Their seems to be a bit of a disconnect between life energy and life in Marvel.
>>
>>54896404
Or the super-reality marble thing Types generate. Or enough control over Negima's magic.

Mind you, just one Gauntlet was enough for T'challa to clash evenly with God-Emperor Doom until Doom got smart and just smashed the gauntlet. At that point, Doom had nicked the powers of extradimensional cosmic entities which collectively beat up all the other cosmic beings-including the Living Triumvirate by doing Entity-like shit. So it seems the Gauntlet does have stupendous almighty power, but also really easily exploitable off buttons.
>>
>>54896477
>More versatility
Where are you getting this? Assuming we're talking about D&D, then sure, but usually it's the other way around. Until you get to Doctor Manhattan-levels of fine matter manipulation.
>>
>>54896504
Seriously, the Gauntlet doesn't work outside of the universe it is in. I'm not sure that a Marble Phantasm would work but the Negima one might.
>>
>>54896493
Hmm. I'd guess it's probably possible to pass it on to them, but would likely result in you giving up your own claim.

Alternatively you could either make them psychopomps. Or just have some kind of deal or partnership with them that mean their followers' souls are claimed by you and passed to them as well. Like how it works in most pantheons, actually.
>>
>>54896530
It's not clear if the Marble Phantasm is the same thing as ORT's crystal valley or something all the Types have or just Arc since Arc is technically not a proper Type
>>
>>54894399
Holy's an element in Diablo.
Thread posts: 611
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.