[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain the Morality of this /tg/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: TywinL.jpg (42KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
TywinL.jpg
42KB, 675x900px
Explain to me why it is more noble to kill ten thousand men in battle than a dozen at dinner.
>>
>>54887042
We've already had this thread.
>>
>>54887042
I wish we still had quest threads on this board.
>>
>>54887072
like 5 times
>>
>>54887085
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>54887042
When you're on the battlefield you're there to fight, equipped for a fight and generally under the impression that the other guy is also there to fight. The people at dinner are, under the majority of circumstances, not.

Consent isn't just a rape thing, OP. Pushing yourself on people who aren't prepared for or interested in competing with you only makes you look like a feckless little shit who has trouble competing with people who are in on it, and calls all the times you have succeeded into speculation and scrutiny because your honor is quite clearly nonexistent.
>>
>>54887088
It would certainly give something to distract people with when they're waiting for their (You)'s in other threads. I feel like in the increase of low quality shitposting stems from anons needing to kill time and distract themselves while they wait for other threads to update.
>>
>>54887116
Derp, meant to respond to >>54887085
>>
>>54887116
>It would certainly give something to distract people with when they're waiting for their (You)'s in other threads. I feel like in the increase of low quality shitposting stems from anons needing to kill time and distract themselves while they wait for other threads to update.
I'm pretty sure that's why so many low-effort bait threads manage to attract so many replies these days.

Two years ago, most people browsing /tg/ would be able to find a quest they were interested in to lurk between other threads, but now the closest substitute is repeats of stale bait threads like this one.
>>
>>54887085
Hang yourself.
>>
>>54887265
>Two years ago, most people browsing /tg/ would be able to find a quest they were interested in
There would have been no escaping them, seeing as how they took up every active page.
Perhaps you simply forgot the shitposts existed because they were never on the front page longer than half a second.

Now, pre-quest /tg/ would have recognized a shitpost for what it was and allowed it to die, or else used the space for an amusing tangent.
Now we only ever get bitter questfags bumping shitposts or even making shitposts themselves and shouting "See! This could have been a quest instead, look at what you did!" and the only possible tangent from the OP is arguing about quests ad nauseam.
>>
>>54888496
So you're saying that the majority of the posters on /tg/ are questfags?
>>
>>54889415
Only the majority of shitposters.
If questfags weren't shitposters, they'd surely be content with the entire board they have to themselves.
It's the best case scenario after all: the quests can continue unmolested, and /tg/ is safe from chatrooms holding the board hostage.
>>
>>54887042
>>
>>54889524
Dank misrepresentation senpai, please tell us more about how great it is to have a ghetto all to yourselves.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.