[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storytime Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1460854291556.jpg (22KB, 274x386px) Image search: [Google]
1460854291556.jpg
22KB, 274x386px
I'll start with a relatively good one:
>D&D 5e, we're all level 4
>We're in an underground mansion, in the middle of a gala
>Walk past a guest room and notice that the party Bard is hiding from two guards in some closet
>Trying to give him an opening I walk in and shout "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"
>"Oh uh, sir what are you--"
>"WHO IS IT THAT'S TRIP-TRAPPING IN MY LAIR?!"
>Long story short, barricade the door and start a brawl (I'm a Monk)
>Motherfucker these two guys are rougher than the rest, must be elite guards
>A maid knocks on the door to check on all the noise
>All she hears is loud thumping, moaning and my character going, "YEAH YOU LIKE IT HARD DON'T YOU BIG BOY?"
>Continue to be more homo-erotic than the Bard in the closet so no one outside would get suspicious
>It was very hard, I managed to finish one of the guys off, but the other one held out more than I could
>Wake up in the torture room 5 minutes later along with the Bard, both of us are shackled
>Captain of the guard is asking us questions and keeps walking in and out of the room while he's making us a nice, bubbly, boiling oil bath
>Both me and the Bard are trying to keep ourselves from panicking, our shit's been looted
>Except for one thing, the magic d1000 in the Bard's pocket
>He manages to whip it out, it shoots to the floor
>...Giant rust monster
>ofw
>It walks over to me and eats my shackles, but not before trying to eat me too
>Rush to the door, but I know there's guards behind it, so I try to entice the beast to come closer, and as soon as it does I bang loudly on the door and let the ensuing chaos take its hold
>Wrestle with the last guard next to the pool of boiling oil, push him in, barely survive the contest
>Grab the antenna of the slain rust monster and use it to break the Bard free, and at that time rest of the party arrives
>We all book it as apparently what the dice summon was a SWARM of rust monsters, but we manage to make it out alive
>>
>>54886917

>not before it tries to eat me

it's a rust monster. it only eats iron. Is your DM that dumb?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.