[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race homebrew thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: latest[1].jpg (218KB, 500x907px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
218KB, 500x907px
Some dumb anon tried to make a fetish thread which actually gave me an idea. Let's have a thread in which we help one another homebrew races we've always wanted to see/play in our settings. I will start with the space goats.

+2 Wis
Race 1 Eredar +1 or 2 Int
Languages: Eredar (Man'ari dialect), Abyssal
No clue about abilities, something demonic, fire DR perhaps and a familiar summon.

Race 2 Draenei +1 or 2 Cha
Languages: Eredar (Draenei dialect), Celestial
Gift of the Naaru: Restore HP equal to your character level to a target, once per long rest
Heroic Presence: Essentially Bardic Inspiration but once per long or short rest
Optionally 5 DR vs Necrotic Damage as well.
>>
>>54886048
Go to Pathfinder for your terrible homebrew melting pot.
>>
File: c00.jpg (29KB, 680x596px) Image search: [Google]
c00.jpg
29KB, 680x596px
>>54886054
>>
>>54886048
I would ask you for nerubian but that would be a bit more complicated I guess. I would even go as far as specific racial class personally.

But maybe +dex or +int? With a malus in Cha.
But then: web ability, poison ability and even more importantly spider climb, obliviously.
I feel the free extra mobility may be an issue, but I don't know shit.
>>
>>54886072
>please provide me with a safe space where nobody can say mean things about my idea
>>
>>54886193
Nerubians, like many monster races, are difficult to balance.
I'd use the species of Aqir and make Qiraji, Nerubians, and Mantid members of this race. The Qiraji and Mantid being bipedal, Mantid capable of flight, Qiraji have burrow speed and the Nerubians have spiderclimb. Mantids could use their amber stuff in a racial ability, the nerubians posion and/or nets, and the Qiraji could use their arcane powers or acid to reduce AC on armored targets.

That would be one idea, another would certainly be to have the nerubians be their own species and have different sub-races, such as Crypt Fiends, Crypt Lords, and those priests, each with their individual abilities. Fiends have spiderclimb and can use a net or poison, the Lord can impale and summon scarabs, and the priest can do magic stuff. Fiends being Dex oriented, Lords Str and Priests Int.
>>
>>54886553
Seems good. The Crypt lords are really big though (and also... lord), but maybe there are smaller ones... crypt knight maybe?
Also I think the "crypt" adjective is for the undead ones.
I fucking love Nerubians.
>>
Welcome to /tg/, we hate things to do with traditional games, but man, we sure do love waifu threads, /a7 threads and filename threads.
>>
File: 1494456305089.jpg (334KB, 606x800px)
1494456305089.jpg
334KB, 606x800px
>>54888554
Ok, fine.
I can play that game.
Now what?
>>
>>54888554
It's not really surprising people don't like bad WoW homebrew
>>
>>54888554
OP would be have well to leave out the whole, "I was jacking it to a fetish thread when..." part, so maybe take your passive aggressive shit to one of those other threads.
>>
>>54888791
>spider monster
>bedroom eyes

Don't you trick me, gypsy
>>
File: 1498813623982.jpg (654KB, 1280x1152px)
1498813623982.jpg
654KB, 1280x1152px
>>54888886
Afraid to be caught up in her web?
>>
>>54888886
>almost eights
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.