[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exalted General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 49

What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world that turned on them.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For mechanics of the old edition, play this tutorial: http://mengtzu.github.io/exalted/sakuya.html
. It’ll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.

>Gosh that was fun. How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/.

Resources for Third Edition
>3E Core and Splats
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/b54o6teut3fx6/Exalted_3e

>Arms of the Chosen Previews
https://www.dropbox.com/s/15xddoahzedtkwu/Arms%20of%20the%20Chosen%20Preview.docx?dl=0
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7FqViticwNuam9lbVJBWFhJM2s/view

>Dragonblooded Charm Previews:
http://theonyxpath.com/dragon-blooded-charms-preview-exalted/
http://theonyxpath.com/the-elemental-aura-dragon-blooded-pt-2-exalted/

>Other Ex3 Resources
https://pastebin.com/fG1mLMdu

>Resources for Older Editions
https://pastebin.com/GihMPwV8

New NPCs and a Behemoth rework
https://pastebin.com/d8erArwm
https://pastebin.com/fPSSNQZL
https://pastebin.com/2pPpjjv5
https://pastebin.com/fLRD51Hf
https://pastebin.com/VwCdMgCG
https://pastebin.com/RmUiuBKR
https://pastebin.com/MbTG7ZH6
https://pastebin.com/ccPnXHQz

What's your favourite place in Creation?
>>
Can some one give me all the laughing Ashtons they have? Arms taking forever is making me feel like they will be useful when splats are on the horizon.
>>
Damn, I want them Arms now! OPP, y u so slow?
>>
Guys, a player of mine wants to buff others in combat using her charms. Are there good charms in 3ed for that?

I found only Empowering Shout for now.
>>
>>54887025
I think Silver Voiced Nightingale Style has charms for that.

Also Presence and Performance, Lore and War, might have some things for her.
>>
>>54885193
>What's your favourite place in Creation?

I really, really like Palanquin. Though I'd entirely ignore the Ysyr conquest of Palanquin, it's probably my favorite location introduced in 3E, and one of my favorite places in Creation as a whole. I'd be ecstatic at the thought of a party deciding that visiting the city and opening the gate to Zen-Mu were major milestones for a campaign.
>>
>>54885193
>What's your favourite place in Creation?
The Realm in general. I guess Arjuf to be exact. It has a comfy feel. But the whole countryside is nice.
>>
Remember the most important rule of these threads: Never talk about the place that must not be named.
You know the one.
>>
>>54887087
Thanks.
>>
File: palinka effect.png (42KB, 1262x416px) Image search: [Google]
palinka effect.png
42KB, 1262x416px
What is the Exalted equivalent of the Balkans and/or Slavs in general?
>>
>>54888014

Probably somewhere in the middle north or northeast. I remember reading in 3e that a location in the north was ruled by a voivode, which is a Slavic title if I'm not mistaken. Though since this is Creation we're talking about, that could be the only Slavic thing about the place.
>>
>>54888082
I think you are talking about Medo, which comes of too me as being a fusion of Mongols and Transylvania.
>>
What is the level of public awareness of the Empress' disappearance?
>>
>>54889521
It is known, but it's being presented as Empress doing some shit that's no one else's business. At least I seem to recall that's the state of affairs. Empress has spent time away or in seclusion before, so it's a relatively believable lie.
>>
>>54889521
Practically everybody in Creation, at least near any real trade routes knows she vanished some time ago. Nobody knows why though. She has left before, but never for this long. Some people think she's dead. Others think that maybe she's hiding and waiting for someone to try and take over the Realm before she jumps out and says, "Gatcha!"
>>
>>54887427

Cynis sex houses?
>>
>>54887427
Gem?
>>
>>54889854
Nope

>>54890033
You are pretty close, at least in the right Direction.
>>
Is there any good guide on charm creation? Like how much utility you should get per mote, when you should charge WP, etc? Or do I need to just read all the charm trees and play enough games to get a "feel" for it?
>>
>>54889521

Widely known in the realm, and in places where they have a lot of influence. Widely varying levels of knowledge beyond that.

So we know where she is? Is she in hell like in 2e or is it going to be more ambiguous this time around?
>>
>>54892696

They seem to be going for more ambiguity in general in this edition. I hope that they stick with that principle leave the Empress's fate unconfirmed this time around.
>>
>>54892597

I did make a guide with my notes on how I make charms overall. It's not official, but I used this to price out nearly every charm I've made, and I've made *a lot* of them.

Just head down to the charm section.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sG52v0QCij7-vI0Y3Mb2s2gusu8dfkzdUOLkmMshw3Q/edit#heading=h.vhio4ifkp3is
>>
>>54893874
Considerint their past statements, I think they will. Wasn' her fate unconfirmed in 1E as well? Or did it just make obvious implications about her whereabouts without quite explicitly stating them? I don't remember for sure.
>>
>>54897851
>Or did it just make obvious implications about her whereabouts without quite explicitly stating them?

This, though I think later on they confirmed it.
>>
>>54886136
Gen-Con, it seems like.
>>
>>54887427
Celestial Bliss Trick?
>>
File: 1475091568245.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475091568245.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I think I might prefer Virtues from 2.5e to intimacies in 3e.
>>
>>54887427
Paragon
>>
>>54902078

How sad were your parents when you grew up to be stupid?
>>
I forget, are the souls in soulsteel still conscious?
or were the minds destroyed in the process of creation.
>>
File: 1481211755795.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481211755795.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>54902331
they can only feel pain
>>
>>54902331
>>54902388
They scream, moan, and can sometimes be heard crying out for help, but I doubt they have senses, and even if they still had their full awareness they'd probably go nuts pretty quickly.

I'm more interested in whether or not they could be rehabilitated
>>
>>54902078
the smart money says that you preferred how your group handled Virtues in 2.5 which isn't necessarily the same thing
>>
Is there a god of soulsteel?
Or would that be like, one of the forbidden gods no one in heaven likes because of their disgusting purview?
>>
>>54903150
desu it mostly stems from that I don't get how intimacies work in 3e. Though that's probably because I'm schizoid?
>>
>>54887427
>>54889854
>>54890033
>>54891061
It's fucking Paragon. Let's talk about Paragon.
>>
>>54903209
What's Paragon?
>>
>>54903221
A dictatorship.
>>
>>54903221
Well I'm glad you asked! Paragon is a city on the southern coast of the inland sea, between Gem and Chiascuro. It's famous for being the city state run by the Perfect, a man in possession of a First Age artifact of ludicrous power called the Staff of Peace and Order. It's not a nuke, no, it's simply the most powerful empire building tool you could possibly hope for, other than maybe the Eye of Autochthon. It gives you a one dot bonus to six attributes, renders you immune to aging, disease, unnatural mental influence, terrestrial sorcery, and celestial sorcery. But its real power comes from its oath binding ability. If you swear an oath to the owner of the Staff and then break it, he can choose to inflict anything from minor, permanent pain to death, and you can only resist the effect if you have a magical ability that contests Crippling effects, and even then the Staff has sixteen dice and an Essence rating of eight to roll against you. And this is any kind of oath, not necessarily an oath of fealty. And if you have sworn an oath, the Staff's wielder can perceive what you perceive for one mote or hijack your body if you're a mortal for five motes.
>>
>>54903325
Basically Eclipse on Steroids the Stick the Movie?
>>
>>54903325
The Perfect is a dictator.
>>
>>54903180
What specifically are you having problem with? If it's something specific, I'm sure we could help you figure it out.

>>54903209
>>54903221
>>54903233
>>54903325
>>54903449
Why, anons? Has this discussion ever lead to anything good?
>>
Because Paragon is worthy of discussion and it is something to do.
>>
>>54903325
Mortals who exalt into Dragonblooded will stay bound by whatever oaths they swore to the Staff's user, but Celestials will cease being bound by those oaths. Otherwise the only way to get rid of the binding is to use Solar tier countermagic. The Perfect of Paragon has used the staff to create a fascist utopia.

The bottom line is that if the Staff fell into the hands of someone with real power who was able to retain ownership of it it would have terrifying consequences for everyone else. It enables total control over a potentially limitless number of mortals and Terrestrials. It makes no goddamn sense that the Perfect has held onto it for 470 years because he's not powerful enough to do so against the people who'd want to take it. He knows a buttload of terrestrial martial arts charms and spells, but has very little essence to fuel them as a mortal. His armor is shit and the staff is his only weapon. He's got an Eclipse caste diplomat in his service and doubtless an elemental or five to serve as bodyguards, but it's not as though there's a full Wyld Hunt stationed in Paragon to stop the Lunars in the south who'd want it and are more than powerful enough to take it, specifically Tammuz, who is Essence 8 and hangs out in Chiascuro often. If you want to be charitable and assume that he's also got a couple Terrestrial bodyguards it still doesn't make any difference, Tammuz has been alive since the First fucking Age and can annihilate them. Then you take into account the fact that the Perfect hasn't always had these stats and servants, he was just a thaumaturgist originally, and you wonder how the fuck he held onto the damn thing for even a century. People as far away as the Varangian city states and the Realm know about the Staff at the current date. Beyond Lunars there are reckless gods, elementals, fey, and nowadays solars, abyssals, and infernals who'd want that shit. It would be a disaster if anyone took it and no has destroyed it because of shit writing.
>>
Could a mortal turn themselves into a god using a working and then as a god learn celestial circle sorcery?
>>
>>54903716
Wouldn't that take like an absurdly long time though?
>>
File: when_everyone_is.jpg (25KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
when_everyone_is.jpg
25KB, 500x286px
>>54903325
>Staff of Peace and Order

How horrible!

What are min charms to massproduce this kind of shit?
>>
>>54903928
Everything I just spat out is 2E, so if you're playing 3E I can't help other than to say that it's not magitech but it is First Age and its artifact level is NA, beyond 5. If you are playing 2E you'll need an Essence 5 solaroid with two purchases of Wonder Forgiing Genius or whatever to lower the minimum stat requirements. A factory-cathedral or atelier manse along with demon/elemental/whatever workers would be very useful, but not required. And the staff is usable by mortals without enlightened essence, so that quote is super relevant.
>>
File: BustyPurpleDress (2).jpg (58KB, 620x781px) Image search: [Google]
BustyPurpleDress (2).jpg
58KB, 620x781px
>>54903325
>it's simply the most powerful empire building tool you could possibly hope for

I don't know about that. I have a Solar, a bunnygirl Lunar waifu, Tiger Warrior Training, and a libido that just won't quit.
>>
File: 1435813042986.jpg (258KB, 1600x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1435813042986.jpg
258KB, 1600x1181px
I'm looking to make a god-blooded empire with a weird.... weird way of defending itself.
Right like the royalty (and therefor the most divine) will either produce a minor Magical Material when they die; creating a source for artifact weapons and armor.

Or over their long years they eventually mutate into some sort of god-monster, magically compelled to obey their non-monster family members and are used as elite warriors to defend this kingdom.

I'm not sure if these ideas are any good.
>>
>>54904316
The latter is pretty cool, the former doesn't really work.
>>
>>54904316
I agree with >>54904612. The latter idea is pretty cool. It might be the results of some kind of an attempt to strengthen their divine blood - maybe a sorcerous Working, a blessing of their divine progenitor or something else. Something that strengthens the blood as it is supposed to do, only human form and human minds can't quite deal with it.
>>
File: 1480040851549.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480040851549.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Tell me about your anima banners
>>
>>54905474
I'm playing a guy inspired by Syndrome from the Incredibles, Every time he goes bonfire he projects a new iteration of the Omnibot, which I'm eventually going to build.
>>
Why do people in the Exalted community seem so obsessed with in-between splats, like God Bloods, or "essence wielding mortals"? What is the root of this desire for that, but not to use or play an Exalt, besides specific game power-level concerns?
>>
File: BustyHammer.png (2MB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BustyHammer.png
2MB, 853x1024px
>>54906009
>What is the root of this desire for that

Dickwaving, atop with an unhealthy dose of "My splat should be better than your splat because fuck you thats why" and "why isn't MY splat the lead of the game why is the game designed entirely around Solars waaaaaah!".
>>
>>54905474
I can never think of an anima banner so I try to avoid going totem as long as possible
>>
>>54906047
More realistically, it's just people wanting something new, variety, new perspectives on the setting, and especially non-Exalts to use as allies or anatgonists for the PCs.
>>
>>54906116

I'd honestly rather we get a big book of monsters and weird shit rather than a generic "Here is yet ANOTHER set of humans with magic powers". We already have Lunars/Sids/Infernals/Solars/DB's/etc/etc, and the only variation is really fae, but they're all basically "human with special powers".

I want big fire spewing god monsters. Tentacle beasts. I want shit straight out of Monster Hunter. I want animals, delerict spirits, etc. Give me monstrous shit, stop giving me "humans with magic". The whole game is already "humans with magic". Not that that is a bad thing, but it also shouldn't basically be the only option for enemies either.
>>
>>54903716
It would be their life's work, since turning into a spirit would be Celestial circle itself, and thus take several decades, but theoretically, yes. Hell of a payoff.
>>
>>54906168
Humans with magic is so broad category that calling them generic makes little sense. That said, fire spewing god mosnters and tentacle beasts definitely have their place. NPCs you can interact with outside of combat, who you can at least somewhat understand and potentially come to an agreement with, have an even more important place, though. Getting weirder and more inhuman creatures would be great, but not getting any examples of unique beings falling into the extremely broad, versatile and useful category of "humans with magic" would not be an acceptable price for it.
>>
File: lunars not even once.png (308KB, 702x996px) Image search: [Google]
lunars not even once.png
308KB, 702x996px
Daily reminder that Lunars will ALWAYS be shit and lame.
>>
>>54907142
Great. Now I can't see Lunars as anything but Antifa and Immaculates as Nazis. Way to ruin 2 splats.
>>
So we know the Realm has ~10,000 actual Dragonblooded Dynasts but how many DBs are in each House?

You've got shit like V'neef which has maybe 5 or 6 DBs and Nellens who doesn't have that many. But how many would you say Mnemon or Ragara have? On top of that you've got minor/cadet Houses that aren't considered Great Houses but still have some amount of DBs in them.

Any ideas?
>>
>>54907242

Where do the Sidereals fit in considering that they control the Immaculates and wage a secret war against the Lunars?
>>
>>54907339
The lizard people.
>>
>>54907406
I thought that was the lunars
>>
>>54902505
Yeah, I had a idea for a solar doing what solars do and trying to figure out how to create 'ethical' soulsteel, like take the souls out or something along those lines.
>>
>>54907242
>and Immaculates as Nazis

They always were nazi's though. Bunch of skinheads brute forcing their way through God's chosen.
>>
File: SolarCombosADeathKnight.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
SolarCombosADeathKnight.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>54906446
>Getting weirder and more inhuman creatures would be great, but not getting any examples of unique beings falling into the extremely broad, versatile and useful category of "humans with magic" would not be an acceptable price for it.

It would be if those weird things were part of the setting and had roles/jobs/whatever to make it so they weren't just the monster of the week.
>>
>>54907339
|>
>>
>>54907628

>Taking the Souls out of Soulsteel

I know that Exalted is all about doing the impossible, but when you're trying to remove souls out of steel that is made up of souls and nothing else, then you might have a flaw in your plan.
>>
>>54907755
>steel that is made up of souls and nothing else

There is actually a second component to soulsteel, IIRC; a black metal refined from the stone that makes up the Labyrinth.
>>
>>54907755
Look, we know creation can spit out souls infinitely, we just go take soul stuff that isnt full souls and use it instead, no mind no moral.
>>
On a scale of 1 to 10 how weird would it be to say my zenith already conjectured that souls reincarnate using the same reasoning plato did?
>>
>>54908171
Weird only because most everyone believes souls reincarnate already and therefore your Zenith would have to come from one of the few cultures that didn't think reincarnation was a thing and then independently came to the same conclusion. Which isn't TOO weird since it's a truth about the world, it'd be like thinking it's weird that multiple separate cultures discovered the same truths about science or math but it does serve to make yourself out as something of a special snowflake.

>My culture doesn't know about reincarnation, but I'm not like my culture, I'm smart! I independently discovered souls!

So there's that.
>>
>post your circle's theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBFC3xC4Tk8
>>
>>54904612
There are actually a few different magical materials than can be harvested from people's bodies. I'm going to be honest I was looking at Sorcery Scrolls when I thought up that idea.
Particularly the First Age eugenics program, the Ruler's lifespan and divine blood magical materials.

I figure I'd mix those together to come up with a group of people who slowly grow into their magical material overtime. The longer the life = the more material grown.
>>
>>54907755
Isn't Soulsteel made up of two things; an actual metal type and ghosts?
Because I know you can mine unfinished Soulsteel somewhere in the North.
>>
File: fire cats.jpg (445KB, 1280x939px) Image search: [Google]
fire cats.jpg
445KB, 1280x939px
>>
Is this gameline dead yet?
>>
>>54910844
Soonâ„¢
>>
>>54910844
Dubs confirm
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 702x936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 702x936px
Gotta say, pretty fun using these things.
>>
>>54911194
Ooh fancy
Got anything more?
>>
>>54911226

They're giving out early copies at Gencon.
>>
File: 1498175378570.gif (471KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498175378570.gif
471KB, 300x300px
>>54911194
>New content
IT'S LIT SENPAI
>>
File: 1482851253365.gif (442KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
1482851253365.gif
442KB, 400x425px
>>54911255
>>
File: Mecha.jpg (4MB, 2256x3142px) Image search: [Google]
Mecha.jpg
4MB, 2256x3142px
>>54911194

Fluff that looks mostly barely changed since 1E/2E is alright, but how about something of substance?
>>
>>54911194
SHOW EVOCATIONS YOU FAG
>>
>>54911460

I mean they played pretty well, if a bit clunky. I only took part in the demo games they had because my friend wanted to.

>>54911645

I have no idea what those are.
>>
File: crimson mad.jpg (63KB, 688x720px) Image search: [Google]
crimson mad.jpg
63KB, 688x720px
>>54911764
Don't fucking tease me like this you shit
>>
>>54911781

No seriously, I barely know the first thing about Exalted. I have no idea what an evocation is in the first place.
>>
>>54911807
He means the warstrider's powers and abilities.
>>
>>54911839

I think I remember one of them. It gave like a bonus on a roll and allowed you reroll some numbers.

My memory is a bit rough, as I went to Starfinder after the Exalted game and was sperging out over that.
>>
>>54908552
Yes, there are materials that can harvested from corpses, but I was rejecting his first suggestion out of dislike of the sort of story that would create.
>>
Has anyone tried their hand at writing Charm descriptions?
Not actuallys statting and balancing Charms they made, bu just describing them?
>>
>>54912940
Striking his fists into the element of his aspect, the Dragon-blooded infuses it with his Essence. Upon drawing back his arms he will find them encrusted with his elenent, enhancing his unarmed strikes.
>>
>>54911901
>Story it would create
What?
>>
>>54907262
>You've got shit like V'neef which has maybe 5 or 6 DBs
Why would V'Neef have that few Dragon-Blooded? It doesn't actually consist of just V'Neef and her descendants, you know, but also of Dragon-Blooded adopeten into the House. V'Neef Risa, Dace's lieutenant, is a canon example of such an adoptee.
>>
>>54914636
Even with adoptees V'neef herself is only like 60 or something. She's only had a few kids. I can't imagine they've adopted a shit ton of people in. So sure, let's change that to 25 DBs. That's a quarter of a percent of all Dynasts in the Realm are in a single Great House. Surely the numbers for each House must be all over the fucking place.
>>
>>54907142
Lunars have Limit Break? Isn't that a Solar thing only?
>>
I have a question: if an Abyssal is killed, does the spark of exaltation return to being from the Unconquered Sun or does it continue being a spark for Abyssal Exalted?
>>
>>54915929

It flees back to the Monstrace.
>>
>>54911872
>My memory is a bit rough, as I went to Starfinder after the Exalted game and was sperging out over that.
>sperging out over Pathfinder cancer
Kill yourself.
>>
>>54915859
>Lunars have Limit Break? Isn't that a Solar thing only?

nah, other splats had limit breaks. it's just that the Lunar ones were kind of stupid, the Dragon-Blooded one was extremely subtle, and the Sidereal one was nasty but largely functioned narratively.
>>
>>54915929

I assume you are new. Neverborn and Yozi created this cage/prison/urn etc that corrupts Solar spark. There is a one Monstrace for each corrupted Solar spark. Once Abyssal dies spark is forced to return to its home before it is used to exalt another candidate into Abyssal. If you destroy the Monstrance Abyssal and his exaltation are freed. Problem is it is hidden. You can use it as a plot idea, adventure hook, campaign goal.
>>
>>54917461
>>54916115
So basically the best way to get rid of abyssals and infernals is to chop their arms and legs off and then go look for the Monstrace in order to destroy it which is keeping the solar spark "hostage" and turning it into an Abyssal/Infernal...
>>
>>54918187
If you destroy the Monstrance it will just go looking for dying people who are mad at the world.
>>
>>54918321
Then how do I turn the Abyssal soul back to being an OG Solar soul?
>>
>>54915929
There isn't a canon answer from any edition that isn't a dumpster fire.
>>
>>54918371
A long epic quest for an individual who wants to redeem itself. But even then its highly likely to fail and it may be impossible in the first place.
>>
>>54918423
>impossible
>in Exalted
I mean, I am new. But even I know there is no such thing as impossible.

Improbable and difficult, yes. Impossible? Nah. That would not be fun.
>>
>>54918422
Guess I will just houserule my own thing then, fuck the purists
>>
>>54918499
Time travel and resurrection is implicitly impossible in Exalted. Abyssal redemption was something that might but it is up to the Storyteller.

In general its suppose to be the core of a game. Something that everyone is working towards in the party. And each journey is an individual one. On top of that the Abyssal seeking redemption is always suppose to feel the pull of his nature and is always at risk of going full deathknight.
>>
>>54918568
I guess the best alternative to ensure that an Abyssal whose whole soul is out to destroy creation (as in: they have Integrity supernal, which means that short of a hundred successes it's not possible to redeem them) won't come back after you kill them, instead of killing them all you need to do is chop off all their limbs -without killing them, which should be easy because they are exalted- and then keeping them prisoners for the rest of their miserable lives. Also, trap their souls in a box like the sidereals did with the original Solars.
>>
>>54918655

Why not kill them and send their exaltation off to someone else who might be redeemable.

Also, abyssals probably wont have supernals.
>>
>>54918887
Theoretically, the sould of that exalt would make them become more like they were in the first age, meaning they will still have integrity charms.
>>
>>54918947

Which just means she'll be dedicated. It may well be to something other than destroying creation.
>>
Where and how are new souls created
>>
>>54919131
Creation makes them out of wyldstuff. Kind of. It was never really that detailed.
>>
>>54918568
And Teleportation.
Trifecta of Impossibilities
>>
File: 1498080225937.png (106KB, 271x247px) Image search: [Google]
1498080225937.png
106KB, 271x247px
>>54918187
Infernal Exaltations, at least back in 2e, went back to Lilith (or whatever her name was) before the Yozi shoved them back into demons and sent them off to look for another Failure.

Heretical Charms would allow an Infernal to break their Exaltation's connection to Lilith, and eventually turn into a Primordial themself.
>>
>>54919355

>Teleportation

Travel Without Distance is a Celestial Circle Spell, mate. The Twilight Anima Banner is the same, but on a smaller scale.
>>
>>54895053

Oh wow, thanks for this.

D-do you want me to suck your dick?
>>
>>54919421
Sorry, long range teleportation.
>>
File: 1481212309464.png (53KB, 703x635px) Image search: [Google]
1481212309464.png
53KB, 703x635px
>>
File: Infernal Charm Trees.png (164KB, 2319x803px) Image search: [Google]
Infernal Charm Trees.png
164KB, 2319x803px
>>54919678
>>
File: 1477587450366.png (288KB, 900x755px) Image search: [Google]
1477587450366.png
288KB, 900x755px
>>
>>54919559

Aren't there a number of Gateways that the Sidereals can use to travel great distances?
>>
>>54920200
Yes, there are. Sorcerers can create new ones, if they wish, by using a fairly difficult Working. The third of the Trifecta of Impossibilities is actually perfect immortality.
>>
Teleportation is so common that wards against it are commercially available in some places.
>>
File: 1492870952714.jpg (548KB, 528x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1492870952714.jpg
548KB, 528x1416px
>>
>>54920837
Left one is Ahlat, right? Who's the right one? Sol Invictus?
>>
>>54918371

There's a Solar Circle spell to do it, but IIRC it kills the host too.
>>
>>54920256
>The third of the Trifecta of Impossibilities is actually perfect immortality

But that existed in 1E. The only actual laws of the setting, in a "You just can't do this no matter what" way were Exalting the dead (hence why Abyssals had to be alive, and why Liminils are faggotry), and no trival.
>>
>>54919697
>3ECharmTree.jpg

>>54919678
>1ECharmTree.jpg
>>
>>54920921
>and no trival

And no time travel. How the fuck that got truncated I'll never know.
>>
About how much food (like in terms of "meals", not weight or value) would you say one can create with a use of Wyld-Shaping Technique?
>>
>>54920864
Enkidu and Gilgamesh
But sure, that works too
>>
>>54920921

Liminals aren't exaltations of a dead person though, they are wholly new beings created by failed resurrection rituals, like the homunculi in full metal alchemist.

I mean, it's pretty dumb that they are referred to as exalts for other reasons, granted, but they aren't breaking that rule.
>>
>>54919469

Well, I am a really lonely man.
>>
File: 1476588409675.png (103KB, 277x343px) Image search: [Google]
1476588409675.png
103KB, 277x343px
>>54920921
Okay so the actual "Trifecta of Impossibiliteis" is
>Perfect Immortality (except not really?)
>Long-distance teleportation (except not really)
>Resurrecting the Dead (really)
?
>>
>>54921660
Time travel.
>>
>>54921660
no, it's time travel cept when the yozi say otherwise, true resurrection and perfect immortality as in you have to pull a koschei the deathless
>>
>>54921660

>Perfect Immortality

There is no such thing as a Houri Elixir in Exalted. You can get close with Dual Magnus or the Socialize tree, but never true "I can never die" immortality. In 2e you could make sentient copies of people, but they would lack any sort of Exaltation.

Never dying of age is very much within the realm of possibility though.

>Long-distance teleportation

2e had this with Transfer Gates. Granted it was a First Age item and required a hefty power source in a manse that was at least level 5 or more, but it isn't completely off the table for reconstruction.

Personal teleportation is much harder. Travel Without Distance allows you to travel a large amount but is not perfect teleportation.

There is one personal teleportation spell Necromancy, but it's basically plot fiat as when you cast it the GM determines if you instantly die or not when using it.

>Resurrecting the Dead (really)

As said in the first you could make mind copies of people. Which is the closest thing you can do, but it doesn't bring back Exaltations.
>>
Wasn't there an infernal charm tree for "immortality" via encoding yourself on your exaltation as an up-jumped past life and possessing the next person to get it?
>>
File: fnOYXPU.gif (104KB, 320x471px) Image search: [Google]
fnOYXPU.gif
104KB, 320x471px
What're the Lunar, Sidereal, and Dragonblood limit breaks like?
>>
>>54922512
I was gonna say Sidereals fuck things up, but that was just in their general nature.
>>
>>54922873
Oh yeah, the more there are the closer they get to fucktupling everything up
as you said it's in their nature now with the Curse
>>
>>54922873
>>54923331
That's not the actual Sidereal Limit Break; that's just a general effect of their Great Curse.

The actual Sidereal Limit Break essentially impelled them toward unthinking service to their Bureaus' portfolio. A Chosen of Mars in Limit Break will robotically create conflicts to oversee, etc...

The Lunar Limit Break was similar to the Solar one, but with--of course--a more feral twist. You had the usual raging ones but also ones like Curse of the Mother Hen which made the Lunar super overprotective towards those he/she cared about.

The Dragonblooded Limit Break basically just caused their elemental natures to assert themselves in their personalities even more strongly than they usually did; this was an intentionally subtle effect that was fairly easy for observers to brush off as "oh, those wacky X Aspects".
>>
File: 080624_0.png (137KB, 720x936px) Image search: [Google]
080624_0.png
137KB, 720x936px
so after a while I finally saw this comic again. how would one go about making glorious chainsaw method in 3e?
>>
>>54924181
I should read that thing one day
>>
>>54922512

Act like an animal, pursue and advocate the greatest undertaking of your caste, and act like a prick, respectively.
>>
>>54924324
its memes are kind of stale by this point, but it still ain't bad.
>>
>>54927638
Huh. Not as cool as I expected
>>
>>54922254
Yep. There's also the Devil-Tiger tree. Which is 'Become a Yozi, the rules of creation no longer apply to you.' It's hard to pull off. Requires a lot of Essence, sets off Alarm bells in Malfeas as soon as you start so ALL the Yozis automatically know what you're trying to do and send all their resources to kill you. And when you hit the halfway point, you can't set foot in Creation without the same thing happening in Yu Shan.
>>
Question about second edition character creation: How much do Terrestrial circle sorcery spells cost? Are they bought like charms? Thaumaturgy procedures? Free? I can't find any Freebie, or even experience, costs for them.
>>
>>54932365

IIRC 10 or 8 if you've got it favored. Assuming you're a Solar. Been a while though, I might be wrong.
>>
>>54932394
The core book doesn't list a cost at all. Charms are 5(4 if favored). Thaumaturgy is 4 per specialty dot, or three learned-by-rote ritual procedures you don't actually understand for 1 freebie. But it says nothing about sorcery.
>>
>>54932446

Oh, I was talking EXP values. It's probably the same as Charm costs. Again, been a while. So I might be wrong.
>>
>>54924181

Use Iron Whirlwind?

Chainsaw method was just spamming the infinite rate Solar Saber back in 2.0e
>>
Does anyone have an actual map of Yu Shan?

Can it be mapped?
>>
>>54934177
God of Maps probably
>>
Would having two supernals work in a game?
>>
>>54935174
nnnnnot really? I don't think it would? Why wouldd you even do that?
>>
>>54935174
>>54935949
Talking to yourself isn't healthy, he says
>>
>>54936240
What if it looks like you're talking to yourself but you're actually talking to your Coadjutor?
>>
>>54937349
You're probably better off letting people think you're talking to yourself than trying to explain that one. On the other hand, looking indignantly at someone asking why you're talking to yourself and saying "I'm not talking to myself, I'm to talking to the demon in my head" like the other guy is a moron for not realizing that might be fun.
>>
File: Black Claw.png (617KB, 326x742px) Image search: [Google]
Black Claw.png
617KB, 326x742px
Anyone got any cool stories about when they used the Black Claw martial art style?
>>
>>54938030
Isn't that the style that makes everything the opponent's fault?
I wonder what a fight between two users would be like.
>>
File: Hmm yes I see.jpg (13KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm yes I see.jpg
13KB, 448x252px
Surely there is more anime inspiration behind Exalted than just RG Veda and Ninja Scroll. I read some Naruto back in the day; I'm familiar with the typical shonen fighting manga material.
Surely, there are other sources than the JoJos in present media as well.
>>
>>54939264

Escaflowne, Gundam (Warstriders), Fist of the North Star (Brawl).
>>
>>54939310
I know all of these. Come on now.
>Running Man's protag is much too ded to be a character
>>
>>54939353

There's more videogame inspirations than anime ones I think. Hearthstones, manses and daiklaives are literally all because of FF7, for example. War was basically Dynasty Warriors incarnate, hordes of fodder dying to hero units. Alchemical's literally had both the Megabuster and the jetboots from Megaman/X, etc.

Oddly enough, still no fucking hadoken's or dragon punches, really.
>>
>>54938601
imagine pro soccer players flopping
>>
File: Auditor.png (539KB, 689x430px) Image search: [Google]
Auditor.png
539KB, 689x430px
So a friend of mine is offering to do a 2e Exalted game, and I'm new to the setting. This bit in the main book caught my eye, and I was thinking of playing an Eclipse caste (they seem most fitting to this) Solar who's trying to get the gods to do their duties properly instead of getting distracted by feuds, mortal bitches, and so forth. But beyond that basic idea I'm kinda lost on how to approach this. Is there more detail on what this would likely involve?
>>
>>54940559
>So a friend of mine is offering to do a 2e Exalted game

You poor... poor soul.

Let us have a moment of silence for this anon.
>>
>>54940605
Is there a quick rundown on why 2e is bad?
>>
>>54940668
The balance is fucked, the combat resolution is a nightmare, the 2.5 errata is fuckhuge, the unerrataed game is so unbalanced it doesn't even rise to the level of "fucked", the details of how someone's Charm works may be split across three books, fucktons of CHARMS CHARMS CHARMS CHARMS.
>>
>>54940706
>fucktons of CHARMS CHARMS CHARMS CHARMS.
>like this is a complaint
>>
>>54940668
>>54940706
And the devs are terrible at Getting Shit Done, which means some "errata" like the fixes to Wyld-Shaping Technique never made it into the Scroll of Errata, it just lives in a devblog and a google document somewhere.
>>
>>54940605
I'm more interested in help on the lore side, since I'm not really familiar with the setting and it's a 1 player game done for the hell of it so he went with the edition he knows better.
>>
>>54940668
In addition to what others have said, much of the game was badly ported from 1e. Some things are unbalanced in the new system in one way or another, and others don't work at all. Not that material written specifically for 2e is necessarily better.

The game isn't literally unplayable if you have a good group that's not too worried about the rules - I've had some fun with it - but in my experience the flaws only get more obvious the more you play. 3e is hardly perfect, but it's far from 2e-level broken at its worst (and pretty good at its best).

>>54940897
Sounds like you'll be okay, though, if he's a good GM. A solo game will probably be easier than a group game to port over to another edition if you decide to later, too.

I'm not sure I can help much with the fluff, though, since I've never played a character like that (or honestly had a good Exalted GM that lasted). Just make sure you're able to punch things if you need to, because chances are, some gods really don't want to do their jobs.
>>
>>54940559

Don't listen to these people. If you are interested in Exalted you can try 2e. You are not running the game. You are a player. Game is better than no game. If it turns to shit you can always leave and say you didn't like it.

While 3rd edition is better at simplifying, better word would be disentangled or clarified, there is only corebook. 1st ed has 30+ books of content and 2nd ed also has 30+ books of content. Some is good, some is shit but at least you have defined world and other factions and exalteds are fleshed out.
>>
File: charms charms charms.png (1MB, 715x987px) Image search: [Google]
charms charms charms.png
1MB, 715x987px
>>54940720
At the character level, 2e characters tend to grow into Long Lists Of Superpowers with all the charms they buy. When I ran 2e I had regular problems with players who couldn't remember what all their charms did, and couldn't make a quick reference because it wouldn't fit on a page or on two pages. This kind of shit could be held up for a superhero game as what NOT to do; it's the reason M&M says to limit your use of Alternate Power. Veteran Exalts come to resemble the worst of Early Superman with his super-strength, super-speed, super-vision, super-lasers, super-breathing, super-weaving, super-baking, super-ventriloquism, super-reading, super-hypnotism and super-kissing. The final form is pic related.

At the resolution level, 2e combat is a lengthy and sordid affair if both parties are using significant amounts of Charms, and boy, does the game encourage both parties to have significant amounts of Charms available.
The ten-step combat resolution as written can require three or four rounds of going back and forth and asking "Can I roll for this yet?" "Are you going to respond?" "Does this resolve?" like an MTG mirror match between blue decks to resolve *one attack*, and it's not hard to get five attacks per turn. Trying to accelerate combat by skipping steps obsoletes certain Charms and supercharges others and generally fucks up already precarious balance some more.
>>
>>54941094
>The ten-step combat resolution

Which 3e didn't actually remove, they only brushed it under the carpet and pretended it doesn't exist. 3e still has rerolls, late-step defenses, counterattacks and most of the other shit, only now there aren't any rules for what order to resolve them in.
>>
>>54941246
>what is page 252
>>
File: whatisathing.jpg (118KB, 471x600px) Image search: [Google]
whatisathing.jpg
118KB, 471x600px
>>54941288
A miserable page of rules.
But enough talk, have at you.
>>
>>54940897
>I'm more interested in help on the lore side

Right, then ignore the grognards arguing over weird edge case rules.

The way the gods are set up looks something like this:

You encounter a water elemental and ask it to take you to its boss. Its boss turns out to be the God Of This River Right Here, and she's a corrupt bitch who's been alternately extorting and seducing the local merchants and sailors for illicit prayers and a gilded temple. You talk some sense into the God Of This River Right Here, and ask to see her superior, likely the God Of This Drainage Basin or God Of Rivers In France or some such. Going up the hierarchy, the one at the top will eventually be a god of some abstract concept, in this case probably the God of Rivers. Gods in charge of entire abstract domains live in Yu-Shan (Heaven), not Creation, and get a cut of the prayers from their subordinates.

Gods like prayer because it fills their mote and willpower pools faster, also large cults of prayer create ambrosia that can be either eaten (it is delicious) or used as protomatter for magic replicators and turned into any mundane item. Gods can also bless and curse mortals and have much better stats than mortals so they usually have the negotiating advantage with mortals. Thus, lots of local cults to the local corrupt god that's set itself up as a mafia boss running a protection racket. (Not always like that, of course. Some use carrot instead of stick, and some actually have a work ethic.)

Does that help?
>>
>>54941494

The Sidereal Exalted and the Immaculate Order (a mix of Terrestrial Exalted and mortal acolytes) are also wandering around trying to get gods to shape up. The former are fairly powerful but few in number and very very overworked, and the latter see Solars as demons, so you can't count on help from either of them.
>>
So does the spirit draining stance double the withering damage?
>>
>>54941494
>Does that help?
Somewhat, yeah. So basically I'd have to confront or convince various levels of lazy/corrupt/whatever gods to do their job, stop jerking the mortals around, and keep to their place. So the ability to convince, investigate, or beat the crap out of them would probably be priorities. Character probably exalted after doing something like getting fed up with a corrupt god and trying to forcefully do something about it when he probably should not have.

On that note, I'm still unclear on if the exaltation only picks those that are successful at such crazy attempts or empowers those that are just that determined. I swear I've read both, but I can't find an answer to either checking through the book.

>>54941555
So a Sidereal might welcome the help but be way too busy to help me, while a dragonblooded (that's the terrestiral ones, right) exalt would probably attempt to kill me for perverting the god's purpose even if I was trying to get it to do exactly what they want it to do. And being a Solar, a bit of my job might be smashing in god-face when the other two can't.
>>
So why do all the charms escalate in required ability dots like all hell?
>>
>>54942432

ability dots aren't the problem. The need to buy every charm in a sequence where previous charms are requirements is the problem.
>>
>>54942309
>On that note, I'm still unclear on if the exaltation only picks those that are successful at such crazy attempts or empowers those that are just that determined. I swear I've read both, but I can't find an answer to either checking through the book.
It's kind of both. They Exalt while doing the thing, which is usually quite stupid to do and would fail if they didn't Exalt.

Infernals tend to be those that failed while trying to do that for one reason or another, like getting scared and backing down, getting their arse kicked, or something.
>>
>>54942309
Yeah, Terrestrials are the Dragon-Blooded.

And the Immaculate Order doesn't so much mind what you're doing with the gods, they mind *you*, personally, because their religion teaches that Solars aren't exalted by the power of the sun, they're evil demons who _stole_ the power of the sun and possessed poor hapless mortals. So the best thing they can do for you is kill you to put you out of your misery, and they know better than to trust a word you say.

(Not all Terrestrials believe in the Immaculate Teachings, though.)

It's perhaps also worth noting that "god", "demon" and other such things have very very non-Abrahamic roles in Exalted.

Gods, spirits, and elementals are all vaguely similar, with gods having jobs in the Celestial Bureaucracy while elementals can be called with sorcery, but on the whole they're all vaguely creature-shaped beings, tending towards human-animal hybrids or dracoforms, can become immaterial, are associated with particular regions or elements or features, have their own parallell societies, benefit from human worship, etc.

Demons here were the _losers_ of an ancient war in the mythic prehistory of time, whose surrender terms included "demons must show up and do the bidding of exalts who cast Summon Demon". There's nothing inherently evil about demons - but there's usually quite a bit of inhumanity and accumulated resentment at being bound to service and spending most of their time trapped in the Prison Dimension. "Aliens" is almost as accurate a name for this lost, if aliens had fought a war with humans and humans won. "Demons" in Exalted is a large collective designator for like a thousand races of creatures from fleshcrafter chicks to I HAVE SIX ARMBLADES alarm-clock-screamer-men, also the greater demon progenitors of all the regular weird species of basic demon.

Note: Summoned elementals must be treated with respect, not used as cannon fodder, or Magical PETA will come after you. Summoned demons make great cannon fodder.
>>
>>54942614
Gods, demons, elementals, ghosts and other such supernatural entities who get their face punched in hard enough may or may not die for good.

If a supernatural does not have a sanctum and a cult, it dies permanently. Gods are the most likely to have these, ghosts sometimes have them from ancestor worship, elementals and demons almost never.

If it has a sanctum (think Holy-of-Holies in a temple, crossed with a pocket dimension) and a cult worshiping it, it can respawn in the sanctum over time. Larger cults make it come back faster, powerful supernaturals come back slower.

Even if it has a sanctum and a cult, it can still be permanently killed through the use of certain special Charms and attacks such as a Solar's "Ghost-Eating Technique". Despite the name, this permanently dissolves all kinds of supernatural entity you kill with it.

--

Fun fact: in case of an important god being permakilled and their domain going unmanaged, Sidereals have a charm that allows for promoting anyone willing into a replacement god. Lesser gods, humans, dogs, Exalts, ghosts, your sentient sword can all be made into new gods.

Corollary to fun fact: If someone kills the Sun, who is the highest god of them all, a heroic protagonist Solar is probably a good substitute candidate. "I HEREBY PROMOTE YOU TO BEING THE SUN."
>>
>>54942555
>>54942614
>>54942889
Thanks for the clarifications and details guys, it helps a lot.
>>
>>54942614
>I HAVE SIX ARMBLADES alarm-clock-screamer-men
Technically alarm-clock-screamer crabs.
>>
>>54922254
>Wasn't there an infernal charm tree for "immortality" via encoding yourself on your exaltation as an up-jumped past life and possessing the next person to get it?
>>54932336
>Yep

Which book is it in?
>>
GM for that anon's solo game here: Thanks for helping him out with stuff!
>>
>>54942614
>>54942889
Tell him about the Lunars and Raksha while you're at it. Ghosts too.
>>
>>54943735
Invest your time learning 3e. Please for your own good.
>>
>>54943805
I'm going to make a point specifically to not do that. Just for you, anon ;)
>>
>>54944160
It's your problem. I am just trying to save you.
>>
File: 1450185935439 gurps.png (491KB, 403x538px) Image search: [Google]
1450185935439 gurps.png
491KB, 403x538px
>>54944264

Anon you also need salvation
>>
>>54944421
So instead go with 2e the worst possible system?
>>
>>54944470
I think the GURPS thing is what's called a "joke"
>>
>>54944544

How dare you assume that? A joke? This isn't a laughing matter, my good sir. I just tried to help anon see the light in a same way he tried to enlighten other people. Unfortunately he was misguided and was using inferior system as his argument. If he is trying to convert people he should at least use the best, most practical, most elaborate system you will even need.

So brother join us and find salvation.

(We also stone infidels with inferior pnprpg books every 5th in the month)
>>
>>54944756
Because honestly you should use GURPS over 2e.
>>
>>54944756

It's like back when 40k posters started a cult of Ward.

only this time the savior is false
>>
>>54941072

2.Xe is so bad that I said I'd rather convert my favorite splat over than ever put up with 2.Xe again.

Even the fan conversions as they are now are better than 2.Xe. For fluff you can use the 1e or 2e books, just like you could use 1e books for 2e.
>>
>>54945317

He will play Baby's first Exalted campaign. A starting character.

There is no reason for a GM to convert to 3rd edition just because he wants to run few sessions for 1 person who wants to try Exalted. He knows and can work with 2nd edition.

Playing the game is a priority when compared to going through 700 pages of 3rd edition core.

They can always convert later if this extends from a one-time session to a full-blown campaign.
>>
>>54945481
>Playing the game is a priority when compared to going through 700 pages of 3rd edition core.
Won't take as long as resolving a round of combat in 2e though :^)
>>
Stupid question: does anyone have a copy of the pre-layout leak pdf from 2015? I remember it having antagonists that were cut from the published core for space, but my HDD from then is dead.
>>
>Morke getting BTFO'd by Neall

Mmm, delicious.
>>
>>54947791
Where at mah boy?
>>
>>54947791
Don't be such a cocktease, post caps.
>>
>>54947791

Show, don't tell.
>>
>>54947848
>>54947913

The conversation started when Neall posted a picture that's going to be in Scion and Morke replied.

https://twitter.com/burntneall/status/898513873937940480
>>
>>54947946

spicy
>>
>>54947946
>woman with muscles and colored hair = overmeme rippoff
I have no idea who these people are, but this one is retarded.
>>
>>54947946

Oh yeah, thats the stuff. Pump it directly into my veins.
>>
File: Absolutely Halal.jpg (8KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Halal.jpg
8KB, 248x250px
>>54947946
>>
>>54947946
>artist receives criticism
>artist throws bitchy tantrum at critic
>this means critic is BTFO
To be fair, that does actually qualify as BTFOing.
>>
>>54944160
>I actively hate advice and the people who give it.
Good to know. Have fun being angry at people for their opinions.
>>
>>54949118
Which is it, advice or opinions?
>>
>>54943800
The Lunar Exalted are chosen by Luna, Goddess of the Moon, Chaos, Trolling, Futa and Mpreg. One of them has a reincarnation romance with you, though you may not ever encounter them and it may not be pretty.

The Raksha got written as standard euromyth Fair Folk before the devs said "We specifically requested the opposite of this" and quickly tried to repaint them by giving everything Sanskrit names and recentering them around abstract concepts that define interaction and relation.

Humans in Exalted have two souls, roughly corresponding to "reason" and "passion". When a human dies, the upper soul may become a bored ghost who can't feel anything and the lower soul may become a hungry ghost of mindless ravening. Ancestor cults usually worship the former.
>>
So with the help of another, this is a list of Warstrider features from what was gathered at Gencon

- Warstriders cost 15 motes to attune
- Artifact 5 or N/A
- Require a Greater Hearthstone to power
- -3 penalty to physical actions if you do not have the right lore and athletics specialization for your 'strider
- Counts as Heavy Armor for the purposes of Martial Arts
- Things that modify your personal strength, soak, armor etc do not affect the 'strider
- Things that modify things like non-personal armor rating, soak, attack, damage, etc. still work
- Warstrider weapons all use Artifact Weapon stats due to being YUUUUGE
- Gain a -4 penalty to attack and spot human-sized targets
- Have the Legendary Size merit (reference the T-Rex)
- Can reflexively attack terrain or battle-groups once per turn
- Warstrider's strength rating is based on your strength rating, but it's always buffed (i.e. Str5 -> Str10 while Str1 -> Str 6 or something? Table to reference.)
- Warstriders have their own damage track, soak and hardness
- The Pilot is not normally attack-able while inside, outside of a specific Gambit
- Gains a +2 speed bonus
- Does not roll to disengage from human-sized or smaller opponents
- Warstriders are heavy and automatically smash things
- But on the other side, if you have those kinda Charms, you can use Graceful Crane Stance and similar
- Requires Craft (First Age Artifacts) to maintain, must maintain for every ten hours of cumulative damage or suffer damage (One die of decisive per ten hours)
- Repairing even a single health level is considered a Major Project
>>
>>54943730
The Broken Winged Crane
>>
>>54947634
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2arqtqtyyt28/Exalted_3Leak
>>
>>54949673
Sounds like a one-time star or something with the major project repairing.
Idk, never really a fan of the things, don't really care aside from nice for the people who like the stuff I guess.
>>
>>54949673

And it's trash for a 3rd edition. How in the fuck do they do keep fucking up what should be one of the best fucking things about the setting? Holy shit.

Here, look, I'll fix Warstriders in one second:

Strength: A fucking lot.
Soak: A lot.
Attune: 10m
Penalties: Fucking none.
Artifact cost: 5.

Oh look, it's a useful Warstrider. Not a hunk of useless shit that requires a ton of additional resources and bullshit.
>>
>>54949673
>- Warstriders cost 15 motes to attune
>- Artifact 5 or N/A
Seems reasonable enough.

> - Require a Greater Hearthstone to power
Why can't it just be done using an exaltation? This means you need a manse as well.

>- -3 penalty to physical actions if you do not have the right lore and athletics specialization for your 'strider
>- Counts as Heavy Armor for the purposes of Martial Arts
>- Things that modify your personal strength, soak, armor etc do not affect the 'strider
>- Things that modify things like non-personal armor rating, soak, attack, damage, etc. still work
>- Warstrider weapons all use Artifact Weapon stats due to being YUUUUGE
>- Gain a -4 penalty to attack and spot human-sized targets
>- Have the Legendary Size merit (reference the T-Rex)
>- Can reflexively attack terrain or battle-groups once per turn
"It is a giant robot."-The Rules

>- Warstrider's strength rating is based on your strength rating, but it's always buffed (i.e. Str5 -> Str10 while Str1 -> Str 6 or something? Table to reference.)
Why the hell does it work like that? How does the user having big muscles make the machine punch harder?

>- Warstriders have their own damage track, soak and hardness
>- The Pilot is not normally attack-able while inside, outside of a specific Gambit
"You are inside a giant robot."

>- Gains a +2 speed bonus
>- Does not roll to disengage from human-sized or smaller opponents
>- Warstriders are heavy and automatically smash things
> - But on the other side, if you have those kinda Charms, you can use Graceful Crane Stance and similar
"Giant robots are fat fucks unless a wizard makes them ninjas."

>- Requires Craft (First Age Artifacts) to maintain, must maintain for every ten hours of cumulative damage or suffer damage (One die of decisive per ten hours)
>- Repairing even a single health level is considered a Major Project
Shit literally everyone is going to houserule away.
>>
>- Have the Legendary Size merit (reference the T-Rex)
>- Can reflexively attack terrain or battle-groups once per turn
This is pretty huge, especially with the strength bonus.
>>
>>54942432
Just drop the ability requirements by 2
>>
>>54942432

Because Exalted has always been a very "Take something at 5 or not at all" system.
>>
>>54950278
Also because Solars are about excellence, so requiring them to actually excel makes sense. You don't really need to have an Ability at 5 to get some useful Charms for it, though. If you want to go deep into a specific Ability's Charms, however, it isn't exactly unreasonable to be required to invest in the Ability itself as well.
>>
>>54950210
>Why can't it just be done using an exaltation?
Muh Escaflowne.

>How does the user having big muscles make the machine punch harder?
Muh G Gundam.
>>
>>54950371
>Muh G Gundam.

But none of these things have ever been half as useful as any Gundam. Even the really shitty ones make these messes of garbage rules look terrible.
>>
>>54950371
>Muh G Gundam.
Actually I can kind of dig that. And it makes your Omnitactical Battle Hydra Exalted feel stronger then your Gundam Nerd Exalted still so that's a plus I guess.
>>
File: 1493453073352.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493453073352.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>54950278
>>54950358
I was going to complain about there being more 3+ ability charms than there are 1-2 ability charms but then I realised I'm stuck in generic RPG progression mindset.
>>
>>54949673
>Gain a -4 penalty to attack and spot human-sized targets

They just have to keep trying to make humans competitive with warstriders, don't they?
>>
>>54950414
eh, I don't mind it for singular Exalts, and individual mortals are usually gonna have defenses low enough that even with that penalty a pilot shouldn't have much trouble wrecking them.
>>
>>54932336
Actually, as someone whose Infernal is planning on going Devil-Tiger, you're not entirely correct. Some of the Charms in that set are Blasphemies and freak out the Yozi, yes. Roar of the Triumphant Devil-Tiger, on the other hand, is notably not. Nor is the Tempest of Inward Focus. Those are the first two main Charms on the path to becoming your own Yozi, and neither of them are in any way Blasphemous, nor do they warn anyone of what's happening.

It's only Swallowing the Scorpion (that prevents the Yozi from taking your Exaltation back when you die) and Flame of the Rising Phoenix (which is where you finish forging your self-as-Primordial) that make everyone freak the fuck out. Especially the latter one, where "all of Creation feels your ascension."
>>
>>54950386

Thing is you'll still need that Gundam Nerd Exalted to repair the damn thing.
>>
>>54950102

So you're comfortable people on foot being fucked forever fighting them?

Hell I don't even need to see what evocations Warstriders will have if you give them these bonuses, they essentially go from a cool/good thing to have to be nearly mandatory.
>>
>>54950588
Warstriders are Artifact 5 to NA, they're kinda supposed to win fights against people who don't have something comparable.
>>
>>54950640
Artifact 5 Warstrider is also supposed to be comparable to another rating 5 Artifact. Too strong a package of starting benefits means you can't really have them be so without making their Evocations, ie. the things that really differentiate one Warstrider from another, weak as fuck or nonexistent.
>>
>>54922254
Prior anons should've corrected you and didn't, seemingly because they focused on something you didn't actually say. You do not encode your personality/soul onto the exaltation and possess the next person who inherits it, they do not become you. Your exaltation is eventually modified over the course of a bunch of charms so that it has a new caste with caste abilities of your choice, a new anima power, access to a new charm set designed around your character's mythic themes, a new way to bleed off limit, and your Urge basically goes away by becoming the same as your motivation.

>>54932336
>sets off Alarm bells in Malfeas
The goofy thing about that is that it's not an alarm, it's Lillun screaming. And she's always screaming, she is suffering incarnate. But the book does say it gets the attention of the Yozi, so... yeah.

>And when you hit the halfway point, you can't set foot in Creation without the same thing happening in Yu Shan.
That's only true for when you're in the process of learning Swallowing the Scorpion. Once that week passes it's not like you trigger a Blasphemy effect every time you set foot in Creation or Yu Shan, and if you learn the charm outside of Creation and Yu Shan nobody will know but the Yozi.
>>
>>54939421
Apocalypse Flare

Thunderbolt Attack Prana
>>
>>54947946
>Hey, at least I'm putting out wordcount.

Hah!
>>
>>54947946
The hell even motivated Morke to talk shit like that? I looked at his twitter page and there's nothing related. I did get a look at his begging for Patreon patrons and that's some pathetic shit. I'm not going to offer any clearly defined or concrete benefit, but please give me money.
>>
>>54951029
What is he patreoning anyway?
>>
>>54911194
The drought is ending friends.

but when dragonbloods tho
>>
How to do Exigent
>>
File: Napoleon Bonaparte.jpg (145KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon Bonaparte.jpg
145KB, 800x1200px
>>54951144
There's a bunch of shit about him being a struggling artist followed by this:

>No Exalted material will be previewed through my patreon, nor any other material covered by my Onyx Path NDA. However, my patrons will have access to original content—thoughts on game design, character ideas, weird and awesome short stories, and updates on my own personal projects. I can't promise the frequency of these updates, but I will do my best to share as often as possible.

He is asking $93 per month for this bullshit. And he already has 18 patrons. Pic related.
>>
Are there any good Exalted fics other than Ebeli Quest and that Alchemical quest by that one Blizzard guy?
>>
>>54951278
That actually sounds super fun. I've been thinking about Exigents of the Dark Gods that got locked under creation being a thing. Why wouldn't that work?
>>
>>54951414
What kind of dark gods?
>>
>>54951428
Like the God of Dreams That Kill the Dreamer whose name I'm forgetting from 2e. The ones who sided with the primordials and were locked under Creation.
>>
File: 1498465144098.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498465144098.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>54951414
>>54951462
Led by Five Days Darkness?
>>
>>54951406

Blizzard guy?
>>
>>54951496
Former Blizzard writer is running an Alchemical Worm/Exalted quest in sufficient velocity
>>
>>54951509
Alchemical Solutions is the name. It's okay, I guess. A nice week spent reading it. Updates take a while but are pretty damn long.
>>
>>54951029
You know, I don't get why Morke and Holden don't just release their unsubmitted work as homebrew.

It'd create a lot of good will for them with the fanbase who are their meal ticket if they publish something else. Instead they seem intent on leaving a lasting record of why people shouldn't hire them.
>>
>>54951471
He would work.
>>
>>54950414
>>54950510
>reflexive attack 1/round against battle groups
So, good for smashing loads of dudes, not so great at smashing one dude in particular. Sounds about right.
>>
>>54951509
>Worm/Exalted quest
This particular crossover seems to be strangely popular.
>>
>>54951751
Yep. Unless said dude is huge in his own right, which is also part of the warstrider mission statement.
>>
>>54951682
Because they don't own the rights to any of it. They'd get sued if they shared it, because it means less content for the "new writers" to provide.
>>
>>54951754
It's weird. Something about the crapsack eldritch superpower shithole that draws stories to it.
>>
>>54951414

Because they won't have access to the Exigence?
>>
>>54906009

It's mostly about being contrarian. The whole point of the game is to play the Solars, who are the closest you can get to a protagonist splat.

I mean, obviously the other splats are weaker. It's how the story works. The hero's mentor (Sidereals) and love interest (Lunars) are weaker than the hero, and only his evil counterparts (Abyssals, Infernals) are about as strong as him.
>>
>>54903688

But the whole point is that Tammuz doesn't want to rule directly. As according to the Thousand Streams, they wanted to create societies that could survive without direct Exalted influence.

And besides, it's not like it's hard for him to just TAKE the Staff from the Perfect. This way, he knows it's right where he can get it.
>>
>>54952173
No, it's about >>54906116. That is the primary reason.
>>
>>54952149
Black market
>>
>>54951987
They don't own the rights to their submissions and the NDA won't let them spill the beans on a new Exalt type, but is there anything specific in the contract that stops one of them writing say... a martial art?
>>
>>54952395
Don't know if he can or can't write his own stuff and sell his splatbooks. What I know is that when people wrote their stuff for 3.5 dnd edition there was open game licence from wizards of the coast.
>>
>>54952413
He wouldn't be selling it, he would be writing it on his own time, while people just happened to pay him to pursue his independent projects.
>>
Also suing him can't possibly end well for Onyx Path, they'd be trying to get blood out of a stone and creating way more bad press than anything that podcast was capable of.
>>
>>54952428

Exalted is IP. Also I don't think white wolf system has 3rd party company policy that allows outsiders to use it for personal gain and profit. They are fine with fan works because there is no money made from it.

If someone is giving you money to produce products or content using someone else's IP and game system you are selling them stuff.

It would be better if he did Ubermensch and didn't use WW system. Although he could go for convert to WW system.
>>
>>54951029
>The hell even motivated Morke to talk shit like that?
Bitter, spiteful cuntishness.
>>
>>54952413
not selling Exalted stuff but relasing it to the community, they're his meal ticket if he anounces he's working on another game he wants Exalted players to go "cool, I'll check it out" not "lol, it'll be years late and it'll be everyone else's fault for that but his" yeah people will do both but its all about the brand.
>>
>>54952691

Well that could work. Giving tips, tricks ideas etc. Gaining followers and then make his own game with similar stuff. As long it has similar familiar elements people would buy it. What I seen with entertainers in recent years most that fuck themselves is when they try to do other stuff that their fans aren't interested in. They follow you particular reason. As long as you don't stray to far away from that original idea you are golden.
>>
>>54952732
kinda hope they get something like that, they could be cunts at times (see recent twitter activity) but they had a lot of cool ideas and it'd be interesting to see their issues play out independently of Rich's issues.
>>
>>54949963
ty friendo
>>
>>54950407
Yeah, I mean, the point of Ability Charms is that you're _so awesome_ at the thing that you can [supernatural bullshit].

1-Essence Charms generally have a bunch of low-Ability-required Charms, so that dabblers can pick up some magically enhanced tricks (I mean, fuck, "kill the Primordials dead" is an Ess1 Occ3), but deeper advancement into the tree is meant to signify "I am a specialist at this thing."
>>
File: 1498426939605.gif (1MB, 250x294px) Image search: [Google]
1498426939605.gif
1MB, 250x294px
Would flat XP costs work?
>>
File: areyouhigh.gif (500KB, 500x187px) Image search: [Google]
areyouhigh.gif
500KB, 500x187px
>>54953574
>>
>>54950588
>So you're comfortable people on foot being fucked forever fighting them?

I dunno, should an ant have a good chance fighting a fucking human? These are supposed to be fucking anime styled mecha. Yes you're supposed to be damn well at a disadvantage VS someone in a fucking artifact 5 to N/A death machine. These rules are just the same disappointing shit we've had for 2 editions now.
>>
>>54950934

Apoc Flare....Ehh. Maybe. Hadoken's are something easily fired off at will in their game world though, so to really be a hado, it'd probably just have to be a ranged punch for really cheap or something.

TBA I wouldn't call a shoryuken either, since it's suppose to be the whole "dramatic anime jumping attack with the speed lines" sort of deal, not specifically a rising, powerful uppercut.
>>
Any suggestions on how and/or what to run in the first age?
>>
>>54907628

just use nazi souls

if there are no nazis, make some and then take their souls
>>
File: 1495826242060.gif (220KB, 232x288px) Image search: [Google]
1495826242060.gif
220KB, 232x288px
>>54954725
Don't.
>>
>>54954724
Charms are not supposed to "specifically" be anything. The book even says there should be variance in two different uses of a charm. They could be fluffed as techniques passed down a ninja clan, or raw expressions of a characters might. It outlines it perfectly well with two different descriptions of Monkey Leap.

Throwing out balls of energy isn't entirely a Solar thing unless they put in a lot of effort - effort and will being those big key defining Solar traits, and to be fair in SF the Hadoken isn't exactly meant to be a simple thing. Ryu is pretty autistic in his martial arts training. Otherwise that's more the domain of the Dragonblooded.

Given TBA can expressly be used to anti-air someone, it would fit a Shoryu perfectly well. Interestingly you can also use the ground version as a Tatsu. The only downside being you can't do the old wakeup DP with it because of the close range, though in that case pretty much any Solar punch will do the trick.
>>
>>54954672
I bet you that evocations will fill the gap there. Stuff like big AOE attacks or certain kinds of evocations might not get that -4 penalty and help u specialize your strider for human sized opponents. That's my hope and expectation, at least. If just sleeving into a strider kind of specializes you against titanic creatures and vast armies that's fine by me, really, I wouldn't want just having the thing be the end-all and be-all of combat.

If that's not the case tho, what the fuck.
>>
>>54954901
>Charms are not supposed to "specifically" be anything

Yet we specifically got Fist of the North Star "atatatata's", Alch's specifically got Megaman jet boots, etc.

>and to be fair in SF the Hadoken isn't exactly meant to be a simple thing

That'd mean something if even people like fucking Dan and Sakura couldn't do it, but they can.
>>
>>54955016
>Yet we specifically got Fist of the North Star "atatatata's", Alch's specifically got Megaman jet boots, etc.
>2e
>>
>>54954725
House of Cards with Magic
>>
>>54955102

The FotNS is in 3E.
>>
>>54955016
And you get stuff that is very clearly SSJ and Substitution Jutsu as well. But the actual charms are meant to be more widely applicable than their inspiration.

The description for TBA screams shoryuken, but is still open enough for customization. You really don't need to create yet more charms for a very specific glowy uppercut when a perfectly viable option is already there - and very clearly a part of the inspiration. As with Apocalypse Flare which is more like a Hadouken but could still be used as a Spirit Gun or Kamehameha.
>>
Are Lunars going to be cool this time around, or are they going to be stuck as the Exalted of the Petting Zoo all over again?
>>
File: GirlVomitsMayoUncontrollably.gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
GirlVomitsMayoUncontrollably.gif
3MB, 720x404px
>>54955221

Given Warstriders are pretty much the same damn garbage all over again of being a background you need an entire other character just to use, I'm guessing you better just toss all hope right in the shitter right now.
>>
>>54955221
Vance said some things that have me hopeful; I don't remember the details, but I DO remember him mentioning lunars taking somebody's form by hunting them in a dream. The Lunar QCs also have some really cool charms; One lets you Read Intentions on immaterial spirits without having to actually see them, the other lets you cast immaterial spirits as shadows with the light of your anima that can then be attacked. If they can keep that kind of quality up for an entire charmset I'm hopeful.
>>
>>54954903
>>54954672
I mean, warstriders in previous editions were shit against both single opponents AND groups.

So at least there's something they got right in one.
>>
>>54955532
I think the real meat in making Striders better is gonna be in their evocs; if Vance does his job they'll really emphasize a kind of massive destruction you'd have to turn to Solar Circle Sorcery to get normally.
>>
>>54954815
>if there are no nazis, make some and then take their souls

I don't think that works, you can't wyld-shape up "nazis" in the sense of people who already committed genocide, and if you make them commit genocide then that's on you.
>>
>>54954725
Anyone, anything?
Even suggestions like series or whatever to draw from would be nice.
>>
>>54955267
>girl
>>
>>54955662
Quantum Thief trilogy
>>
>>54951682

See >>54951987

Also if they attempt to make any new homebrew material for Exalted, they could get slapped for trying to make material to rival WW/OPP's gamelines (A similar clause in their contracts which even though they're not in any gamelines, can still be enforced for some time after leaving OPP)

>>54951406

I tried Alchemical Blade Quest for a while on /qst/, but dropped it in order to work on the Heaven's Reach guide. Haven't gotten back to it.
>>
>>54955138
which charm was that again, I think of missed that and now I want it
>>
>>54954672

Then not only do you have high expectations, but you're an idiot as well.

On foot someone having an Artifact 5 while you're using a mundane weapon is going to be a hard fight, but it's completely possible. Hell if you're using Brawl then you have Orichalcum Fists of Battle and soak reduction, you don't need much else. Archery/Thrown are largely nova attacks so unless something is immune to non-magical attacks you can use most of your charms without issue.

But what you're suggesting is someone to be completely and utterly fucked when going up against an Art 5. This isn't good game design and never will be no matter how much you really wish for it, because it becomes a "Get this or you're stupid" option. Fighting essentially becomes two separate tiers, where the only way you can compete between the two is where if the on foot side minmaxes, uses broken charms, and other such bullshit.

If this was N/A I'd leave it well alone as well those things are pretty much plot devices and fighting against one is an uphill battle unless you have a plan, but not for Art 5. The only way I'd ever agree with you is that all Warstriders would be Artifact N/A
>>
>>54954672
They're supposed to be Artifact 5s. They should be compraable to other Artifact 5s. If a Warstrider is significantly better than, say, Stormcaller, something has gone wrong. Also, for any other Artifact, Evocations are where the real power is. The same should be true of Warstriders, for the simple reason that they can't really be comparable to other Artifact 5s if they offer all their powers right off the bat without the cost of learning Evocations.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK38WzlNvfk#t=3m

I can't see these things really being that effective against single targets. I mean they can do it and if they hit that thing won't be in existence much longer. But they should really be anti-fortification or anti-army tier. Where they just rip up the battlefield like a meteor. Strategic weapons. It appears to be that what is what they are going for.
>>
>>54957436
>They're supposed to be Artifact 5s. They should be compraable to other Artifact 5s.
>>54957179
>But what you're suggesting is someone to be completely and utterly fucked when going up against an Art 5

I think this just further highlights how sticking to the archaic as fuck 5 dot system was a mistake. It has absolutely no granularity, and guess what, things of the same dot value are going to be wildly differently balanced because there is never going to be a base line as long as they keep trying to stick to this garbage.

Also I'd be perfectly fine with all of them being N/A anyway. Mecha usually are full of all kinds of exotic bullshit and generally would need their own game to balanced properly against each other. tl;dr "Go play Jovian Chronicles", I guess?

>>54957643
>I can't see these things really being that effective against single target

Protip: That thing would easily be capable of splattering people. In fact, it's shown several times throughout the various Escaflowne series you're straight up fucked going against those as a single person. And given thats what Warstriders are based off of, their piss poor current rules make them a joke. nb4 "hurr evocations will save them!". I swear thats becoming the "Dev's will patch it!" of Exalted right now.

I'd much rather have wildly powered, impressive mecha than the same shit we've seen the past two editions.
>>
File: 1320529223886.jpg (27KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
1320529223886.jpg
27KB, 363x310px
>>54957826
>their piss poor current rules make them a joke
>>
>>54957436
The issue is that they're about the same in raw effectiveness, but then they have so many drawbacks (huge/impossible to hide, paint a giant target on your back, maintenance is constant and gets expensive, you need to also add weapons or it's a fancy armor suit, etc...) that they end up worse than other 5-dots. And, of course, are straight useless in confined spaces or against smaller opponents.
>>
File: 100PercentRetard.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
100PercentRetard.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>54958121

Enjoy your 5 dot one use paperweight that has to be full overhauled by a Supernal Solar Crafter every time you do the tiniest thing with then it, then, I guess. Oh, and also requires a powerful hearthstone to power. And eats 15 motes from your pool. And you can't hit single targets with.

Yeah, that sounds like a real good investment, doesn't it? Oh, but don't worry, those evocations you need to spend further resources on will surely save it, right?
>>
>>54957826
>>Inb4 "hurr evocations will save them!". I swear thats becoming the "Dev's will patch it!" of Exalted right now.

How so? Where else has that specific excuse been used?

Also yes, the fact that we don't have any idea what kind of Evocations these things can get actually is a rather important thing to keep in mind.

I'll remind you they're the only difference between Artifact 3 and Artifact 5 weapons. Acting like they don't matter just does not make any sense.
>>
I'm impressed at how fast "Gain a -4 penalty to attack and spot human-sized targets" has turned into "can't hit single targets".

Truly amazing.
>>
>>54958251
>Acting like they don't matter just does not make any sense.

They don't matter because they require further investments of resources that would've been put towards other things that are assuredly less resource intensive and probably a Hell of a lot more useful than the Warstrider, that probably cost a lot less to boot.

It already has the same problems the previous editions had. Evo's will not save them, mark my word. They're going to be one of the shittiest things in the system, again, because they refuse to let them be anything but massive point sinks. Just look at the minimum dots you need just to even get one working, and even then it still costs 15 fucking motes to attune.

>>54958319

Given how much more dice limited this edition is, thats a significant penalty.
>>
>>54958198
>>Enjoy your 5 dot one use paperweight that has to be full overhauled by a Supernal Solar Crafter every time you do the tiniest thing with then it, then, I guess.

Thank you! I I will.
>>
>>54958198
First you can have anybody do the repair. Its a major project. If you want it done right now then you may want a Solar but any mortal can do. Second that damage only happened because you got hit. Health levels that would have actually hurt you and you would have to heal. So you need to learn how to dodge. Or something.

The hearthstone and 10 extra motes to power it compared to most other artifacts seem steep but then again you get massively increased strength. High soak and hardness. And as mentioned its own health track. They also can't crash you unless they have 10 post-soak dice. So you just keep on going. And even if they decisive you they can only do 3+Strength levels of damage to your warstrider's health track. Oh and you can ignore onslaught penalties from those wee small targets. Unless of course they are using charms to inflict onslaught penalties. Oh and you can't be grappled with charm. And you can reflexively once a turn attack a battlegroup. So yeah you lose 4 dice but for all these advantages against human sized targets I don't really care.
>>
>>54958340
>They don't matter because they require further investments of resources
There's such a thing as free evocations acquired on attunement for Artifact weapons.

I don't see any reason to believe Warstriders won't have something similar.
>>
>>54955267
Regarding the gif do we have any charms that lets us do that?
>>
>>54958576
No. But what is "that"? Ejaculating copious amounts of semen into delicious brown futas? Just throwing up lots of semen out of nowhere?
>>
>>54958623
It's clearly Mayo, anon, it says so in the gif name!
>>
>>54958654
Anon... I...
>>
File: Exalted2.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted2.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>54958671

It's obviously mayo. What else could it be?
>>
>>54958772
Baby batter.
>>
File: PullOut.jpg (246KB, 1437x1401px) Image search: [Google]
PullOut.jpg
246KB, 1437x1401px
>>54958775

It's probably just warm icing, Anon. Everyone loves icing.
>>
>>54958818
Well still. Do you want to vomit icing or feed a lot of icing to a qt futa?
>>
File: SolarHasASnack.gif (1021KB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
SolarHasASnack.gif
1021KB, 400x221px
>>54958852

If you're a Solar chef, you can make icing so delicious it probably tastes good going down and coming up.
>>
>>54958874
You are not answering the question so we can design charms anon. I am trying to help.
>>
File: HusbandSeducingDemonDance.gif (3MB, 614x383px) Image search: [Google]
HusbandSeducingDemonDance.gif
3MB, 614x383px
>>54958890

I don't see why one charm couldn't do both.
>>
I just thought this would be a great Sorcerous working.

Celestial 2. When the subject achieves orgasm instead of ejaculating semen he ejaculates a liter of delicious icing. If the receptacle is a living being the person cannot die from suffocation of such icing.
>>
>>54959050
>Celestial
That beauty must be at least Solar 1.
>>
>>54959546
Nah, Celestial 2 is where "give yourself a superpower" comes in, shit like bleeding scorpions and shit. I'd say ejaculating a shit ton of icing is on the same level.

The next question, can said icing impregnate somebody?
>>
>>54959633
I would say no. Maybe Celestial 3 yes?
>>
>>54959652
I might give it to them at Finesse 5 if that's what they specify.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.