[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good example of a khorne cultist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: apollyon.jpg (608KB, 1184x1600px) Image search: [Google]
apollyon.jpg
608KB, 1184x1600px
Good example of a khorne cultist?
>>
>>54878944
no she just wanted to have everyone kill each other to have only the strongest versions of people
>>
File: Dark_Souls_II_Warrior.png (450KB, 579x615px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_II_Warrior.png
450KB, 579x615px
>>
>>54878944
A better question is who would be an example of a good Khornate cultist? Someone who manages to take the ideologies of bloodshed and killing to heart but still work towards good.
>>
>>54878973
One of Khorne's shticks is "Survival of the fittest," y'know.
>>
>>54878944
It's hard to say because the story was generally shit and her exact motivations/history were not well thought out or explained. I got the impression that her intention was not to bring out the wolves from the sheep in order to perpetuate war, but rather the opposite way around. Her goal seemed like it was to draw out the greatest in people for their own benefit, not to draw out the greatest in people for the benefit of war alone. Seems more like eugenics by another name than mass slaughter by anyone for any reason as Khorne desires.

What IS kind of funny is that in the setting of the game, she appears to be sort of right. The hero characters are clearly much larger and stronger than typical humans (seriously the Lawbringer has to be like ten feet tall), and they are all descended from warrior castes that have survived for centuries. It's almost like there is a splinter subspecies of humanity emerging just from raw, unending conflict.
>>
>>54881453
The Punisher.
>>
File: temp.jpg (49KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
49KB, 750x500px
>/thread
>>
>>54881807
That's Malal though.
>>
>>54881453
I was going to say Doomguy, but it may trigger some chaosfags.

Then I was going to say Ranger/Quakeguy, but he now does some eldritch magic in the lastest Quake so Khorne would hate him more than usual.

Then I imaginaded Asura from Asura's Wrath, but he fucking hates gods and assholes who think they are gods, so he would want to smash those chaos gits to pieces.
>>
File: Kharn.jpg (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Kharn.jpg
5KB, 284x177px
>>54881453
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.