[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Revised Underground Sea be $1,000 by the end of the year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: undergroundsea.jpg (11KB, 231x320px) Image search: [Google]
undergroundsea.jpg
11KB, 231x320px
Will Revised Underground Sea be $1,000 by the end of the year?
>>
>>54878649
no
>>
>>54878649

>Playing at a friendly tournament
>Older guy I know is there, mostly plays Vintage
>In between rounds, asks if I want to play Vintage
>Say sure, he lends me one of his decks
>Draw my hand
>Hand is worth more than my last paycheck

Fun Game though.
>>
>>54878649
December 31, 2017? No.

June 30, 2018? Without a doubt. the team trip PT is going to force everyone to finally buy in or pay the chinaman, and you can't get away with chinaman fakes at a PT.
>>
>>54883298
>and you can't get away with chinaman fakes at a PT.
Why not?
>>
>>54885201
Not at this PT. Of course they are going to look out *specifically* for counterfeits. There will be DQs because of it. It will cause a shitstorm of indeterminate size, more than likely small to none.
>>
>>54885914
That's a hopeful scenario, because a shitstorm from widespread counterfeits at PT would force them to acknowledge the fundamental problems of the eternal formats.
>>
>>54885201
You can get away with counterfeits when people don't bother to check them. I was DQ'ed over a chinaman underground sea once, but the judge who checked my deck didn't seem to notice that the goyfs, forces, jace and lilis were counterfeit too. They will probably check everyone's dual lands at the beginning of the PT, just to kill your fun.
>>
>>54878649
Magic isn't a game anymore; it's a form of cryptocurrency. "Investors" like Rudy are well aware of this fact, and WoTC loves it, since marketing to rich people=more money
>>
>>54878649
It's an insider trading racket that's completely immune from the law. Kinda like Wall Street.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.