[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 60

File: Imp Princess9.png (14KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
Imp Princess9.png
14KB, 500x445px
Currently working on a variety of projects

Perceptive Imp Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - http://imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Classic gens and fan charts - http://imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - http://tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates http://www.mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - https://wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
https://pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
http://towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
http://towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread: >>54794607
>>
File: 1502618496748.jpg (123KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502618496748.jpg
123KB, 900x900px
Also the booru has been updated again
>>
>>54865877
I'm so cheerful that people are using the reaction images. Thank you Anons senpaii
>>
>>54866240

No anon, Thank you for making them
>>
>>54866240
They're really great anon
>>
File: Symbiote Princess V3 Redesign 3.png (15KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote Princess V3 Redesign 3.png
15KB, 434x461px
Gave Photoshoping a try again.

My vote is still on Eversor's being the final version so not really sure why I tried this but wanted to see how it would turn out.
>>
>>54866666
Still not really feeling it.
I'd still like it if she got transferred to Station Girls.
>>
>>54866720
Worst option. Even keeping her as is will be better than that.

Its already been decided and Eversor's art is finished now
>>
>>54866745
This. Let's please end the symbiote stuff and move on.
>>
>>54866745
I thought it was decided in that poll to change her, but not what to?
>>
>>54866768
Well yeah but we have Eversor's final version now.
>>
>>54866745
I'd rather her be moved to a completely different gen with relatively small changes than have her end up like >>54866666
>>
>>54866801
YEah but doesn't that have to be agreed upon?
>>
https://youtu.be/8VY6yNZCte8
Couldn't straight up upload it.Have an edit
>>
>>54867201
Fukin christ thats amazing
>>
>>54867143
There was a voting process, and the votes seemed to fall in favor of what we have now. This has been discussed to death over the last several days, actually.
>>
File: more symbiote.png (38KB, 666x221px) Image search: [Google]
more symbiote.png
38KB, 666x221px
>>54866666
The original artist for Symbiote Princess made some variants that actually look good. They reflect her concept well without being a blatant reference.
>>
>>54867143
The vote to choose her ultimate fate came and went, then there was one last stream last thread where her final design was made. At this point I dont give a fuck, she could be an amorphous ball of ooze for all I care, I want this shit to pass. The fact that some anons even wanted the vote to go on for a whole week is fucking retarded
>>
>>54867360
Looks pretty blatant to me.
>>
>>54867360
>>54867372
Yea, those are Extremely blatant. Like, more-so then the original kind of blatant.
>>
>>54867364
>The fact that some anons even wanted the vote to go on for a whole week is fucking retarded

Not that anon, But a week long vote was suggested because there was a week long vote regarding the replacement of lion princess with hood princess
>>
>>54867364
The fact that people kept spamming "Change her! Change her! Change her!" is worse. What they really mean is "Get rid of her!". They just don't want her, but they can't justify removing her completely, and they're trying to force Eversor's blob mutant art in as a false compromise.
>>
>>54867372
>>54867392
It's not. In fact, the only "reference" in it at all is that it actually looks like Symbiote Princess. In fact, it looks about as far from a reference as you can get while still holding onto the concept of Symbiote Princess.
>>
>>54867446
>b-but anon! Marvel didn't invent the concept of symbiotes!
>>
File: 1502603836943.jpg (142KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502603836943.jpg
142KB, 900x900px
Can't we all come to terms with the final and end this debate?We don't need another shitstorm on these threads
>>
>>54867425
It might be better to be removed at this point. I think there's a problem where the people against it don't like how similar to Venom it is, but some of the radical changes which seperate it from Venom now no longer feel like the symbiote. It's a problem where people want it to be different than what it's exactly supposed to look like. If that's not what's wanted then it just has to be removed.
>>
>>54867475
This is why moving her to Station Girls is the best option if you want Symbiote to look like a Symbiote.
>>
>>54867467
It's a tad late for that. The problem should've ended with the last thread, but nope; the ride continues. Really wastes time that could be better spent getting more important stuff done.

I wish Gats would post more about his stuff. That'd be a nice distraction from Symbiote.
>>
>>54867489
It's still a problem because such a large amount of people wanted it to stay the same, and on top of that, there's people who voted for the change but don't like what it could possibly be changed to
>>
File: sharp tooth girl.jpg (157KB, 642x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sharp tooth girl.jpg
157KB, 642x1000px
I really do not like Eversor's updated symbiote.
Isn't she supposed to have a slightly scary face? Making her have a tongue droop out with no teeth just makes her look dopey.

I can live with the eyes but at least give her some sort of menacing appearance that isn't just slightly narrowed eyes.

And again, what's with the random goop? She's not supposed to be drippy! She's not slimegirl II! Should be more floating Tendril style like what Phi edited.

>>54867392
In what possible way do any of those designs look more blatant that the original Venom design?
>>
>>54867467
>End the debate
How?
The vote was incredibly split, and the option that one didn't solve anything. It just left more arguments open
>>
Is goblin princess still a best?
>>
>>54867967
She'd be best if she was a futanari and could magically knock up my boipussy
>>
>>54867967
Always and forever
>>
>>54867914
Pretty much everything bad about the design can be chalked up to the "Venom has it, so she can't" thought process. I swear, these guys are so hellbent on removing any and all even vague references to Venom or even just Marvel Symbiotes in general that they might as well make a new princess from scratch.
>>
Wait a minute...

>shapeshifter
>armblades and pointy bits

I am 120% okay with this revision.
>>
>>54868110
Well we can't do that because now it's a prototype rip off. We have to make it completely different to any reference.
>>
File: Krauser_2.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Krauser_2.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>54868118
To be fair, freaky bio-weapons generated by freaky symbiosis that's also capable of freaky transformations aren't exactly exclusive to a single franchise.
>>
Who besides Phi would even complain about Symbiote being moved to Station Girls? It's obvious the people who want to change her don't want her to even resemble what she originates from.
>>
>>54868337
I would assume the creator and everyone else who voted for her to stay the same, including a bunch of people who want her to stay.
>>
>>54868337
How much sleep are you willing to lose over one of dozens and dozens of characters for a cyoa game, on a Bhutanese violin-making ezine, being redesigned via voting?

No one took your favorite version from you. No one can stop you from photoshopping her off the chart and into StationGirls so that you can play the game as you see fit in your own private version. Just accept that it is what it is, modify your own personal copy if you really need to, and move on already. It's been several days now.
>>
>>54868390
Not him, but couldn't this argument be used for the original symbiote princess in the first place? If you don't like her and think she's too much of a reference, just photoshop her off your own chart.
>>
>>54868390
In that case, why complain about anything ever if we can just play with our own edited charts? Why even have this thread? Why make new charts if we can just crank out princesses and put them in our own made up ones?
>>
>>54868451
There is a place for collaborative effort, discussion, brainstorming, and working as a group to iron out our ideas. However, for some people that keep picking at an issue long after it's been put to rest, you sometimes just need to tell youself "just roll with it and move on." As a group effort, we can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time.

If the autism is strong enough to not let it go, THEN resort to tweeking charts for personal, non-canon use if it will calm you down and stop bombarding the threads with the same complaints.
>>
>>54868497
>long after it's been put to rest
A poll that's only been up for a day or two doesn't lay rest to shit.
>>
File: Sphinx wot m8.jpg (96KB, 610x863px) Image search: [Google]
Sphinx wot m8.jpg
96KB, 610x863px
>>54868497
anon we have weaponized autism, it's strong to surpass metal gear
>>
>>54868557
*it's strong enough to surpass metal gear
>>
Oh boy is Symbiote again
>>
>>54868599
I swear, this shit happens every time someone thinks to change a princess that didn't need changing because they had nothing better to do. Fans of the old design don't want it changed, fans of the new one suddenly like the princess because of the new design, thread long debates ensue. Then when all is said and done, people are practically begging for the losing design to be a II. It's almost as if creating redesigns cause fractures in the community.
>>
Hello guys!

It was a blast as always streaming towergirls art last night, the feedback was lovely. In the end I came out with a design I felt quite proud about, now it will be implemented into the chart as intended when I first started this. It will be the end piece, no more at all.

We will now move onto other fun and amazing towergirl projects that we have lined up on the docket. See you till next time!
>>
At this point, we may as well just file redesigns as alts. Some may not have grabbed her originally, but with the creation of new charts there's plenty of room for a V2. It's not like we're trying to sell Towergirls merch, so why worry about a lookalike?
>>
>>54869544
This change has occured and will be implented on the main chart.

However as always, you can make your own personal choices as you see fit.
>>
>>54867360
>>54864476
To all the anons saying that the new version is not Symbiote Princess, I am not really sure you have much foundation to stand on.

Original version does not have hair but both the redesign and the original artist's version have hair now.

Original Symbiote is dark purple, new Symbiote is light purple.

Original version has venom eyes, even in the original artist's redraw. New version, the eyes are not Symbiote but they give off same personality in my opinion. More serious looking now that they are not wide eyed.

Original version has fangs. New version keeps the long Symbiote tongue but due to mouth shape you can not really see teeth. Nothing saying she does not have fangs still.

Arms are not huge claws in new one but we have the arm blade as a weapon so still a fighter.

New one has a slime bikini where other was nude, but since slime bikini is made out of her Symbioteness she is still basically nude.

Hair has some drip but it is much better in this version since hair is short so not in slime girl range.

I mean, she is still very clearly a symbiote not a completely different species just because the design is updated. Symbiote veiny skin covering whole body still. Everything else mentioned above is just a small update comparatively, I mean if she was same color as previous it would be even more obvious how similar she still is.

Moving her to Stationgirls would fuck things up and it was beat both by keeping her as is and replacing her art. (Replacing art + Keeping as is) > Sending to station girls by a lot in the votes.

We have Art+Card+Army+Fusions. No reason to throw out the other 3/4ths just because a minority of anons do not like the update that the majority seems to like.
>>
File: 1439854413327.jpg (126KB, 524x388px) Image search: [Google]
1439854413327.jpg
126KB, 524x388px
So let me get this:
If someone writes complete rules for an actual game to use with Towergirls, where you have everything to create the knight, explore the tower (and also more) and see if you are actually able to save something outside your ass, it get few answers, but changing a Princess Art gets all that attention which 90% is just arguments over and over again?
>>
>>54870508
so... you want a larger portion of the fruitless cyclic arguments to be over your tabletop rules?
>>
File: IMG_7663.jpg (79KB, 912x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7663.jpg
79KB, 912x706px
>there was a poll for whether or not to change a design
>no poll(I noticed) on what new design to use

Honestly probably what jiffs me the most
>>
File: 1459268918611.jpg (15KB, 360x248px) Image search: [Google]
1459268918611.jpg
15KB, 360x248px
>>54870651
No, only to know how much effort put in the rules.

If people has low interest i can do else instead to polish them out

>>54871092
I guess the poll was "change the design or no" then they will simply used a new one from Eversor.

For what i understood, Eversor has done a final design and that will be what you get in the end
>>
>>54871276
You are correct.

And thank you all again for your thoughts and opinions on the design, it is what helped make the final current design. You are all so passionate and delightful!
>>
>>54871276
About the rules Vel,are they exclusive to the game your making or can they be used for a CYOA/Quest aswell?
>>
>>54871911
The rules are meant to be used by everyone.
Since the charts have almost 0 rules except of just pretending, i gave you actual rules to do so.
So yes they can be used for whatever you want as long as you can roll dices and take notes of stats.

For example on the Discord i gathered 5/6 players and they managed to actually save 5 princesses from gen 1 so far. Even Eversor played once, even if he misunderstood a part who was lately added.

You can treat the rules as a simple tabletop game or you can also have RP with it. or else.
>>
What's the strongest character Sir Knight could beat if he had access to any bonus from the charts?
>>
>>54869526
>>54871316
Symbiote creator here, and I'm really not happy about how this turned out.
I worked all day yesterday and don't open the thread until this morning where I see that the final design has suddenly just been decided on?

Why the hell was I not allowed to have any input? I'm punished just because I couldn't make it to a stream? I feel like multiple suggestions I made have continuously been ignored, none of which were asking too much, and Eversor never even once attempted to give her teeth. The tongue was one of the least important parts. Hell, you gave teeth to her army creature but not her!

I've been in the towergirl threads for a long long time, and to continuously be ignored for a change about something I originally created really fucking sucks, and has done more to turn me off towergirls entirely than anything else.

Sorry if I'm coming across as rude or whiny, but this was my favorite princess of the 3 that I created, and it was something I'm passionate about.
>>
>>54872457
Please by all means, reach out to me via my tumblr, Eversorthewry.

Id love to talk more about this with you if you would like.
>>
>>54872189
Thanks Vel,I say you're doing us a massive favor adding rules
>>
>>54872646
Maybe, but if few people seems interested i will just stop working on it.

I work if there is people who actively give feedback or at least if there is a major consensus to have written rules to use.
>>
which princess is the jotaro of Towergirls? we need a hero strong enough to be diophin
>>
>>54873559
*beat
>>
File: Capture+_2017-08-14-10-54-35-1.png (591KB, 654x760px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-08-14-10-54-35-1.png
591KB, 654x760px
>>54873559
Lycan maybe?
>Strong Gang of Warriors
>Punk appearance
>Loyal
>>
>>54873719
I drew a jotaro version of her actually, dont have it on me though
>>
File: 1465763061380.png (10KB, 408x286px) Image search: [Google]
1465763061380.png
10KB, 408x286px
>>54873559
If all the princesses needs to be rescued, none of them is capable to put a decent fight (more or less).
so no one is.
>>
>>54873739
not alone against a damn dragon, at least.
>>
>>54873733
>N-Nani..?!
That's almost an overlaod of badassery,that's work "Made in Heaven" Ever
>>
>>54873559
>sea warudo
I really hate this pun, and I don't know why.
>>
File: IMG_3246.png (120KB, 289x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3246.png
120KB, 289x526px
>>54868557
oh reaction anon, you are to good for this world

>>54872457
as for the big old princess in the room, im sorry but I cant kill anymore time over it, vote was made Sunday ran through Monday and Tuesday, where I was shaking folks down to vote directly to get a better feel the whole time for what they wanted

the redraw won, and I said we'd have one last stream which Eversor announced and we had quite a few folk there giving input as well

no one person has pull over their creations, Phi and Cheese fought for Gemini and now shes gone, the creators of cactus, whale, and mummy all got angry with their changes made by the threads but that didnt stop those either, photo made GM but even she got changes when the time came round to fix er up

If the community suddenly decided to change Goblin Id be so fuckin angry but Id still do it cause its the community, its where we differ when Gats left, its why you dont see me, ever, n the other namefags or what have you makin decisions on our own, cause if we were Id probably chaos dunk Holstaur into the trash so hard the floor would dent, but I wont cause that aint my place to choose

Im sorry but if this has to be the first time I put my foot down then yeah, foot down
>>
>>54874308
>Holstaur
Please don't let this be the next meme argument, we've had that so many times already.

Different anon here, but I just want to say this; I'm fine with gens 4, 5, and the expansions being edited, but Gens 1-3 should be left alone. Those shouldn't be brought up for change, since those were done by Gats. The ones made by the threads are fine to argue over, but just leave gens 1-3 alone. They're full of imperfections (especially that certain gen 2 thing that I won't mention for now), but those are iconic. As you said, there'd be one hell of an outcry if Goblin was changed; the same could be said about pretty much anything in gens 1-3, especially gen 1. The most important thing though is to just deal with things as they are unless they're absolutely god awful; don't fix what isn't broken. Gemini falls under that unfortunate situation because nobody could make her look good while keeping the art style.

Text changes are fine, but leave the designs alone now. I've got plenty of complaints about several princesses from every gen beyond 3, but I don't demand change; I just ignore the stuff I don't like. There's at least one per chart that I like, and that's plenty for me.
>>
>>54874466
yeah we haven't changed any original gen designs only name for boy and faun
>>
>>54874466
>faun
Wait what? I know Boy is now Farm, but what happened to Faun?
>>
>>54874554
meant for >>54874518
>>
>>54872820
I think there's definitely a good amount of people who are interested. My only gripes were with things I assumed you hadn't finished yet.
>>
>>54874554
She's Satyr now and Satyr got the name faun cause thats what they were the names were just backwards
>>
>>54874554
>Id probably chaos dunk Holstaur into the trash so hard the floor would dent
I'm laughing quite hard

>>54874554
Faun ws Satyr and vice versa. they swapped the name even if technically are the same thing more or less. THE END
>>
>>54874308
>if the community suddenly decided to Goblin
>Id still do it because it's the community
I dunno about anyone else but I don't think that's a good way to run the show. It kinda gives the impression that nothing we do here is ever finished if some schmuck can just come in with an idea, get a massive following and change something that's been the same on a chart that we've 'finished'. There's a reason we haven't taken to editing the first three gens and that's because we'd never stop. Some consistancy is a good thing to have, let's look into it.
>>
>>54874586
Huh. I never really saw much of a difference between the two except for colors and curves. Why were they backwards? I know what fauns and satyrs are, but what really justified the name change? I don't intend to cause a stir over it, I'm just curious. Whichever one is the cute on in Gen 4 is the one I like more, regardless of name.
>>
>>54866666
So far this ver has my favorite mouth/tongue
>>
>>54874554
>Boy is now Farm
Well what becomes of the original Farm Princess?
>>
File: gwen stacy carnage.jpg (126KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
gwen stacy carnage.jpg
126KB, 620x320px
>>54874308
The difference is that I offered suggestions that weren't attempted at all. Not once did Eversor even try to put teeth on any of the designs. They could be made of the same black spikes that he seems so intent on attaching to her.

And he kept making her drippy despite my suggestions for making her look more tendril-like.

I'm not saying she shouldn't be redesigned, the vote won fair and square, but before she was even redesigned by Eversor in the first place, all I asked was for 3 things.

>Her large white eyes
>Sharp teeth
>and her boob size

The boob size was eventually put back, so at least that's good.

I understand not wanting to put the big white eyes, seeing as that's what made her the most similar to her Spider-Man/Venom appearance in the first place, and to be fair, she still has pretty big white eyes, they're just normally shaped.
It's not something I'm happy about, but I can live with it.

But I really don't think there's any reason that the teeth should be ignored. It's an important part of her design to look more frightening, akin to a fearboner. Especially when he gave the army symbiote teeth.

And a stream seems like an even more limited way of making a decision. I can't make it to the stream because of a limited few hour window so too bad? How is that fair?
>>
>all this arguing over Symbiote
I'm starting to honestly dislike her more and more due to all this incessant debating.
>>
>>54874612
OG Faun was a drinking, party gal which is a mindset typical of saytr, whilst the fanmade Saytr was a quiet flute playing smol gal, typical of Fauns. Even Gats mentioned that yeah it was a bit of a name mixup, so we just had em switch names
>>
>>54874641
I always forget that there's a Farm Princess in the works for expansion 5. I just used the name Gats gave to Boy for whatever he's working on.

>>54874648
I have to agree on the stream bit here. I'm always around when he does stream, but I find it dumb that decisions are made there. Nobody ever relays the discussions from the stream to the thread for later reading, so people who miss the streams are out of luck. The stream quality is also worse than Twitch somehow, what the fuck is wrong with Picarto?

>>54874742
That explains it, thanks. I kind of like the mixup a little now though; a drunkard faun and a shy satyr sound cute as shit.
>>
>>54874641
Boy isn't farm now he's Field >>54874782
>>
>>54874797
Not sure how I mixed that up, thanks for correcting me there.
>>
>>54874698
Same here Anon,I think we're all just about fed up with this junk
>>
>>54874797
Oh good. I was worried for a sec.
>>
>>54874698
Im telling you, it was only ever one guy screaming over his Venom waifu, just like Photo Anon with his GM waifu.
>>
>>54874581
Is completed except for NpC Compendium who can still be used.
>>
>>54874308
Picture of Brumus chaos dunking holstaur when?
>>
>>54875157
SOON
>>
What's wrong with Holstaur?
>>
>>54875230
People don't like having a deviant fetish on a deviant fetish game. That's it, nothing more to it.
>>
>>54875230
She has a DICK
>>
>>54874913
When was the last update to the core rules?
>>
File: 1501795356929.jpg (25KB, 280x560px) Image search: [Google]
1501795356929.jpg
25KB, 280x560px
>>54875278
Why'd they have to ruin the one cowgirl princess with penises?

Goddamn, Dickgirls ruin everything.
>>
>>54875323
There's a bullgirl and a bisongirl that's completely dickless.
>>
>>54875346
The bull kinda has a thing for pegging, doesn't she?
>>
>>54875289
Uhm. 9 days ago i guess.
>>
>>54875379
Brumus fixed that I think, or at least made it not imply that so hard
>>
>>54875157
>>54875157
>>54875169
God that's gonna be fun..
>>
>>54875401
Truthfully, I liked how she forcefully uses her toys on you.
>>
>>54875394
What is "Category" for on the character sheet, by the way? I found no mention of it in either the Character Creation rules or the Core Rules.

Also, when you ran with a group of players, did you just pick whatever enemy you wanted for encounters? I've been rolling on the charts, and in every single tower I've gotten my shit kicked in by the halfway point.
>>
File: BeholderPrincess.png (10KB, 154x262px) Image search: [Google]
BeholderPrincess.png
10KB, 154x262px
>>
>>54875575
What describes the character. Like Guild Mage, Adventurer, Staccato Knight, etc.

> I've been rolling on the charts, and in every single tower I've gotten my shit kicked in by the halfway point.
Where your Knight alone or with the two Peasant Adventurers?

> did you just pick whatever enemy you wanted for encounters?
No, i use the tables, plus some addings, but almsot everything is determined by the tables.
>>
>>54875230
I like traps, and I like women, but I don't like futa. Not disgusted by it, but it just doesn't do things for me.
>>
>>54875615
Hmm?What's this?Stationgirls?
>>
>>54875817
A beholder si a fantasy creature
>>
>>54876136
Got it
>>
>>54873739
Your no fun, vel.
>>
>>54874308
OK,. here's a question; How much of the cominity would one have to convince to change Gobbo's design? Like, if 99% of everyone wanted her gone, Of coarse you'd have to comply, but what if only a little over 50% did?
Like, you do have to stamp your foot down somewhere, 'cause majoritys like that can change on a dime.
You stamped your foot on Symbiote's design, so I assume there's a certain threesh hold that must be passed brfore changes can be considered, right?

...This whole thing is a mess, so i just wanna know what the standards on this are, so it doesn;t seem like we'll change anything on a dime.
>>
>>54874466
Wait, i though Boy was re-named Field princess? On account of there already being a farm princess?
>>
>>54875230
She's boring, uninteresting, and other princesses do her job better.
>>
Symbiote creator here again, instead of trying out my own design, I thought I'd tweak what I had to work with.

One of Eversor's original ideas for his first redesign was to have the spike look like an eye, so I wondered what would happen if I did that to both eyes.

There's not much of a difference between these two other than that one has less spikes on the hands and has the bottom teeth colored in as well.

I'm honestly really pleased with the results and would be totally satisfied if something like this was on the chart.
>>
File: beholder consider the following.jpg (97KB, 900x884px) Image search: [Google]
beholder consider the following.jpg
97KB, 900x884px
>>54876376
shes the last princess you have to save
>>
>>54876981
...Ok, i really don;t want to be rude, but I legit burst out laughing at this.
It looks so Derpy and... Off.
It looks like she's wearing an unfinished Ballertoom Masque.
Those Fangs look like she's eating a claw or something, and also look redicious and Hilarious.
And the fact that you put another blade there makes it seem like the sword has a Retractable Knife, which is just an amusing thing to think about.

Shit, this probably sounded really rude, but this is legit one of the funniest images I've seem in weeks. Thank you for making this, this made my day.
>>
>>54876981
Gotta say, really not feeling that.
>>
>>54876981
Yeah nah, she looks too...I dunno, edgy.
Maybe it's just me being sick and tired of seeing redesign after goddamn redesign of her posted 24/7, but it just doesn't click right with me.
>>
>>54876981
Are those horn eyes..?I don't want to sound like an asshole but what does that even contribute to the design?And what's with the floating stuff,I though we where staying away from marvel.I'll be honest,she looks like giant snail trying to be scary.Sorry man.

>>54877103
Before she hits that noose?[/spoiler
Thanks again,image Anon
>>
File: 1452673254395.jpg (39KB, 377x283px) Image search: [Google]
1452673254395.jpg
39KB, 377x283px
>>54876598
>>
>>54876716
It depends how much of a response it garners and keeps up with, so for instance if it was just a one off pull of someone saying "Hey we should change gobo" that lasts only a thread and one argument then nothing's really gonna happen

but if it spans to the point where people are pulling for votes both in and out of the thread, content is being made to usurp and replace the current content, and a decision has to be made then yeah, something will be changed or stay the same depending on how it goes

if I had to give it hard number, you'd need at least 2-3 threads worth of discussion along with a vote and some actual content to fill in change blanks to push for something

remember that I wasn't the one to call for a vote, the thread was, only after you'd discussed the topic to death

and to give an example, when Gemini was set for gen4exp I offered content as a counter to replace her(that being cave bag), folks leaned towards that over multiple threads and so it was left in with very little kick

but Symbiote was one of the occasions where it was very middle of the ground, so the discussion goes on for a much longer time with a lot more kick

Tldr: if the threads look like their tearing themselves apart over something, then a hard vote/decision is to be made, if it's obviously leaning in a certain direction from the get go, then the choice is made without much in the way of voting. Some examples being the latest pig nose vote, Gemini, and my atmittadley stupid attempt at going with a whole new gen rather then the expansions
>>
File: symbiote teeth.png (8KB, 429x461px) Image search: [Google]
symbiote teeth.png
8KB, 429x461px
>>54877119
>>54877122
>>54877171
>>54877257
I suppose taking from the first and most hated design was probably a bad idea in retrospect

I was trying to use it to sort of look like Hybrid, or still incorporate the eye shapes somehow.

The teeth is something I do not want to budge on. I feel they're integral to what her design is supposed to convey.

>And what's with the floating stuff,I though we where staying away from marvel
Oh shut up. How in any way does floating tendrils imply Marvel? You're just being ass at this point. Jester has white face paint, does that make her Harley Quinn? No.
>>
>>54876981
I don't think the knife hands work, they do just look silly. I can probably get behind the eyes and teeth if they were less conspicuous. At the very least maybe a toothy grin?

Or maybe I just can't get past Eversor's design in general. I like what he does and I do think symbiote needed a redesign (or at the very least an update) but I've just never really liked his design and maybe changing the face won't work for me, i dunno.
>>
>>54877482
Still goofy, but if you must have it your way...
>>
>>54877515
Same. I never liked the redesign to begin with, I think it was coming from the completely wrong angle.

I've never liked the completely random horns.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 207x243px
>>54877482
I'm liking this abit more OG Anon.
And being an "ass"?If I was,I would've said somthing shitty man.Plus,Harley barely looks like Jester.I was just being honest with you.
Pic Related
>>
>>54877482
I agree, the complaints about her being too Marvel are just getting asinine at this point.
>>
>>54877482
Again, it still looks kinda edgy.
And the knife hand just does not work.

I feel as though people tend to focus too much on making her look spooky, and it kinda just ends up with her either looking really goofy or looking like a knockoff Venom.
Maybe give her a more cartoonishly villainous design instead, that might work.
>>
Brief reminder of what Ever thought he settled on last thread.
>>
>>54877589
You know Marvel didn't invent tendrils, right?
>>
File: 1502676387949.png (7KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
1502676387949.png
7KB, 434x461px
>>54877638
Forgot Pic.
>>
File: gwenompool gurihiru.jpg (106KB, 900x836px) Image search: [Google]
gwenompool gurihiru.jpg
106KB, 900x836px
>>54877601
That is literally just Eversor's "final" design with teeth. I don't like it either, I just added the teeth because I think she needs them.

And I can live with goofy. Plenty of other princesses are goofy.
>>
>>54877482
You know, I think some guy mentioned early in this whole debacle, changing the text on her card so she has some sense of character. Largely the bottom quote as where every other princess' quote describes the princess in some way, Symbiote's does not. She's just...clingy? I dunno what other people think but maybe she could sill have a slightly muhvel design, as long as she has her own character?
>>
>>54877650
I know.I just gave up on trying to halt this fiasco.
>>
>>54877723
I would be completely fine with that. I was never super attached to the card when I made her. Clingy and unstable can probably be combined into one negative point.
>>
>>54877663
If that's his final design then no, don't agree with the knife, horns and dripping.
>>54877743
You literally just fucked yourself with that statement
>>
>>54877743
>I was never super attached to the card
Oh go fuck yourself you piece of shit, now I know your just crying about your shitty waifu
>>
>>54877723
Finally, another anon who gets these sorts of things.
>>
>>54877756
How? I'm just saying he has a point, "Can crawl on walls" isn't exactly a good positive, and does more to imply she's Venom than anything about how she looks.
>>
File: maybe-i-should.gif (1MB, 914x898px) Image search: [Google]
maybe-i-should.gif
1MB, 914x898px
>>54877257
>>54874308
no, thank you guys.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
6KB, 200x200px
If this goes on,let's just call the next thread Purple Purge Edition.I have no room to speak on this station anymore.I'm sorry Ever.
>>
>>54877785
Excuse me? How does being okay with making tweaks to the text make me "crying about your shitty waifu"?

I made a design I was incredibly happy with and so were other people. Why wouldn't I get attached to the design I created? Out of the 3 princesses I made it's the only one I feel has stayed almost entirely a design of my own making, and I thought it was really cool to get that on one of the charts,
>>
>>54877822
No, I mean he fucked himself by saying he didn't care about the card.
>>
>>54877901
How about:
Symbiote Scum Edition
Perplexing Purple Problems Edition
Violent Violet Edition

...I could go on all day making anti-Symbiote names.
>>
File: muhsymbiote.png (22KB, 165x65px) Image search: [Google]
muhsymbiote.png
22KB, 165x65px
>>54877971
>>
File: Untitled.png (22KB, 165x65px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 165x65px
>>54878019
>>
File: WP_20170320_16_01_49_Pro.jpg (364KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170320_16_01_49_Pro.jpg
364KB, 1080x1920px
>This whole thread

Curse the anon who ever suggested we change her in the first place. So much pointless arguing could have been avoided
>>
>>54878211
Agreed.
We should've just tossed her out for conveniences sake.
>>
>>54878259
Probably would be the correct idea if we can't accept ANY relation whatsoever to what she's derived from to be honest.
>>
File: stop the violence.jpg (75KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
stop the violence.jpg
75KB, 640x458px
>>54878211
the thread has been derailed, repeat abandon the thread
>>
>>54878313
The reason people kept saying that was because there were some stupid anons who didn't understand that having spiderman eyes on a very big head was very clearly a marvel reference, and this was eventually straw-manned into "No references ever at all" because they couldn't get it through their thick skulls.
>>
>>54878400
I chuckled
>>
>>54878410
>>54877663
Well thankfully one of the few things I don't mind with Ever's design is the cute white round eyes
>>
>>54878410
Okay, what would be an acceptable amount of reference? I don't mind getting rid of the spider-man eyes, but shit, give her something.
>>
>>54869526
>>54869741
Every single one of your designs was awful, and every single one of your "improvements" was worse than the last. Anyone who pretends to like them really just wants to vandalize her out of hatred, not make her "better" in any way.
>>
>>54872457
>Why the hell was I not allowed to have any input?
No one was allowed to have any input. We called for a vote, but the person saying it basically said that the vote didn't actually count.
>>
>>54878487
I don;t know, it got completely strawmanned before we could really discuss it, and no-one did any edits of anything other then bringing back the olde eyes.

Like, maybe the claws could have stayed, but because no-one wanted to actually talk about what was and was not an acceptable amount of reference, we never found out if they still looked good.
>>
File: reference.png (460KB, 1306x1682px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
460KB, 1306x1682px
>>54878487
Who knows
>>
>>54874698
The only people "debating" are the people who want her gone. That's why we're stuck with Sickly Organ Blob Princess now instead of anything that even vaguely resembles any kind of symbiote.
>>
If anyone wants to discuss something besides this Sym stuff,I'll make a discord.
>>
>>54878487
I'd say instead of giving her spiderman eyes, just give her orange, catlike eyes (perhaps with a demonic looking tint). They'd give her a creepy look while still being unique to her.
>>
>>54878587
Out of curiosity, what are those other 2 references there?
>>
>>54875230
>What's wrong with Holstaur?
Well, a lot of people like her because she appeals to their cowgirl fetish. She's the only princess that does that, and she does it well. The problem is that she's also a dickgirl, which is an unnecessary and unrelated fetish that doesn't fit her theme and, for some people, spoils the rest of the appeal she has. So, some people want to make her a full female but keep everything else about her the same.
>>
>>54878642
Broquest.
>>
>>54878646
You see, the advantage of a dick is she can be milked from 3 sources, increasing yield.

Also I'm hot for futas over traps and I'm glad I have one, but I understand if no one wants that shit.
>>
>>54878259
That's what people have been trying to do.

>>54878410
It's not a strawman. You've spent the entire noisefest getting angry at "references" that aren't even there. Your latest bullshit is "she's drawn in Towergirls style, therefore she's a Marvel reference".
>>
>>54878587
to be fair to that, Broquest is dead, and we basically absorbed its corpse when it fell, same for boss princess from breeding season

so its not so much a reference as it is just us devouring it and taking em for ourselves
>>
>>54878487
>Okay, what would be an acceptable amount of reference?
We'll never know, because the people complaining about it always claim that there's much more than there actually is. They were saying "they're pretty much exactly the same" when the eyes were the only obvious resemblance.
>>
>>54878732
Clearly we just need to reference a marvel symbiote character that never passed the conceptual phase
>>
>>54878574
It was never "strawmanned before you could discuss it". People directly asked you repeatedly and you refused to give a straight answer.
>>
File: FF8_Cactuar.png (338KB, 637x858px) Image search: [Google]
FF8_Cactuar.png
338KB, 637x858px
Hello, it is I, Cactus princess, completely original idea. No references at all. Please move along.
>>
>>54878779
Ignoring your dumb logic (unless that's how it actually happened) I assume cactus princess literally came from the idea of "I wanna make a princess(M) that's a cactus. Whereas with Symbiote princess, the idea came from "I wanna make a princess that's a marvel symbiote." There doesn't have to be references with the cactus, but there has to be with the latter, or it is essentially a different core idea. Without a connection to the marvel symbiotes, someone looking at it might just assume it's another slime princess or something.
>>
https://discord.gg/nKyqSj
>>
>>54878779
omg, cactus princess was a nazi
>>
>>54878851
I happened the exact same way. Marvel did not invent the concept of symbiotes, and there was already symbiotic armor on the chart.

>I want to make a cactus princess. I'll base her off of cactaurs!

>I want to make a symbiote princess. I'll base her off of Venom!
>>
>>54876981
Hey, not bad actually. I like what you did with the hair especially.

Fangs are acceptable, I could see them working. If I had to choose I think I would go back to the tongue though just because I like that attractiveness > scariness in this case. Again, I could go either way.

Eye horns look better symmetrically but I think that something would be wrong with the perspective because I do not think it would work 3D. If horns are protruding out, wouldn't she end up crosseyed?

Overall, Hair yes, mouth maybe, eyes go to Eversor.

Oh dang, read the rest of the thread as I was writing this. Posting anyways.
>>
>>54878902
I'm not saying Marvel created symbiotes, I'm saying that symbiote princess' original conception (without actually asking the creator) was likely based off marvel symbiotes. If you really wanna have a symbiote princess that's not based on anything marvel I think you just have to remove the whole viscous skin and change it to something else that feels symbiotic, because if you have it there without anything else muhvel, it just looks like a goo princess.
>>
File: vampires-kiss.jpg (27KB, 758x429px) Image search: [Google]
vampires-kiss.jpg
27KB, 758x429px
Not too far from bump limt and the shit still brews.Nothing important was done in this time frame.
>Slow Clap
>>
File: Sphynx Body Spray.jpg (18KB, 156x230px) Image search: [Google]
Sphynx Body Spray.jpg
18KB, 156x230px
Who is the cutest princess and why is it Sphinx?
>>
>>54879013
>A tough over halfway
>not too far
>>
>>54878902
>>54878966
A lot of people have made the "make her a different kind of symbiote" argument. What they mean is that they want to ignore her entire concept, replace her with something entirely unrelated, and use the word "symbiote" when they do it so they can pretend they're compromising. "Symbiote" can mean so many different things that the mere usage of the word has no relevance at all.
>>
File: compromise.png (16KB, 362x334px) Image search: [Google]
compromise.png
16KB, 362x334px
Don't mind me, just trying to find some sort of compromise instead of endless arguing
>>
>>54878720
...WOW. I was not expecting to be straw-manned literally in the first response, but that is literally the straw-manning I was complaining about.
Thank you for proving my point.
>>54878766
And Another straw man. Though no-one asked me directly, I gave them very direct answers of "The eyes". I don;t know how much more direct I could have gotten, i literally said the problem.
>>
>>54879187
That actually doesn't look too bad.
>>
>>54879187
I actually do like this.
Though the hair looks a bit too goopy, maybe if it was tendril hair or something, then it might worka bit better.
>>
>>54879187
Now that's a step in the right direction. Still not a fan of the goopy hair, but she looks great.
>>
>>54879187
I've kept mostly quite about the Symbiote thing and I must say, this isn't half bad.
>Hair is kinda goopy, but not terribly so
>The white eyes
>The nice tongue
>Actual hands
>No horn nonsense
>>
>>54879205
>complains that she has a big head
>is told that complaining about her big head is stupid because that's literally the Towergirls style
>complains about being strawmanned
So what was your "actual" argument before you strawmanned yourself in your own post?

>Though no-one asked me directly, I gave them very direct answers of "The eyes".
No, you gave the very direct lie of "they look exactly the same" even though the eyes were the only resemblance, and you continued to complain vaguely when the eyes were changed.
>>
>>54879187
Yeah i can get with this with a little refinement
>>
>>54879187
There's already a good compromise here:

>>54867360
This looks better because it has slightly more varied shades of purple and completely avoids the dripping problem instead of taking half-measures.
>>
>>54879187
Hair color needs a slight tweak to compliment better and maybe use the upward hair from the other version >>54876981

I mean at some point we need to call an end to this though. 100% majority is probably not going to come around from any design.

During all this can we give Props to Eversor at least. He has made several attempts that have managed to get us this far. Even after he was ready for design the final iteration he went back and did two more version to get to his latest one. He was not able to talk to everyone, but he clearly listened to suggestions and implemented them as best he could. Even if you do not like the current versions, at least thank him for doing so much free work for us.
>>
>>54879187

This is adequate compromise mate. Let's just end this buggery soon.
>>
>>54879187
The colors are dull. You can barely tell them apart. Not that I want another of Eversor's corpse blobs, but a bit of variance would go a long way.

Also, she doesn't really need those slime swimsuit bits. She's supposed to have a living bodysuit thing going on, so having clothes on top of that would be a bit redundant.
>>
>>54879225
>>54879240
>>54879245
>>54879251
>>54879280
>>54879290
>>54879299
>>54879307
So uh, did people just not like Eversor's choice of color?
>>
>>54879254
I never complained about the big head, i complained the the big head, when combined with the Venom eyes, made the reference so extremely obvious. I Apologize if I didn't make that clear enough.

Also, I Never said they looked exactly the same, i said they were very clearly venom eyes, and that they were a very direct reference to marvel.

Ya know, you claimed I straw-manned myself, and in your very post you straw-manned me.
I think were reaching straw man-Ception over here.
>>
File: 1502121632202.jpg (527KB, 1089x1479px) Image search: [Google]
1502121632202.jpg
527KB, 1089x1479px
>>54879290
Some would argue those aren't compromises at all, considering in their minds they all still look like Venom.
>>
>>54879187
>Everything is solved by just putting different eyes onto the original and giving her hair

WHY THE FUCK DID NO ONE TRY THIS SOONER
>>
>>54879360
And Strawman. I would have LOVED to have seen 1, 2 and 4 explored more because they, in fact, did not look like venom.
>>
>>54879349
ANd the mouth
>>
>>54879395
Bullshit, they look just as much like Venom as the original did.
>>
>>54879356
No, you made your argument clear enough. It was just an obviously stupid argument, and one that people (obviously people other than you, you poor strawmanned innocent, you) kept making even after the eyes were changed to something that wasn't an "obvious" reference.

>Also, I Never said they looked exactly the same
Many people did. Many, many, many times. But of course, none of them were you.
>>
>>54879377
People thought it would require actual effort.
>>
>>54879349
>So uh, did people just not like Eversor's choice of color?
Or Eversor's choice to stick tentacles and spikes haphazardly all over her body.

Or Eversor's choice to make her drip like she's melting.

Or Eversor's choice of replacing her eyes and mouth with a generic blank smiling face that doesn't look anything like her.

Or Eversor's anything, really.
>>
>>54879426
...OK, I can Kind of see 1, but how are 2 and especially 4 clearly Venom?
>>54879446
Oh, Ok, i thought I actually did a poor job of explaining and this whole argument came from a misunderstanding, but I'm glad this is a real disagreement, not an accidental one.

Also, I know that, I didn't say other anons wern't being stupid like that, but you were calling me out specifically.
>>
>>54879473
I kinda liked the pointless modesty Eversor's had since it made it seem like something in there is still human
>>
>>54879500
>Also, I know that, I didn't say other anons wern't being stupid like that, but you were calling me out specifically.
No, that's what you were doing to others.

People were complaining that people wouldn't tolerate any amount of reference even when it was so tiny it's barely even noticeable even if you're actively looking for it.

Then you started complaining about being "strawmanned" and that everyone who doesn't like the aforementioned bullshit (even those who tried to make actual compromises) are just too STUPID and STRAWMANNING to get your real, valid point through their stupid, stupid, stupid heads.
>>
>>54879500
4 is literally just Venom with the face peeled back, complete with the chest logo. Same with 2 to a slightly lesser extent. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>>
>>54879565
Ok, I'm stopping this now, because this is just gonna be a self repeating cycle.
I'm sorry to the thread for taking up so much space with this point arguing and namecalling.
If your going to blame anyone for all of this, blame me.
I am sorry.
Lets please let this go to rest and just let the rest of the anons get on with their waifu talk.
>>
>>54879607
It's not the cycle you're making it out to be. The cycle is that people complain about things that others actually said, you take it personally and act indignant because they're "strawmanning" you, as if these complaints were directed at you personally while at the same time insisting that the arguments they were ACTUALLY aimed at aren't yours.
>>
>>54873739
Knight Princess could save you.
>>
File: Let this end.jpg (173KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
Let this end.jpg
173KB, 660x495px
Yup,endless raging kills the thread.
>>
>>54879473
I am Sorry?
>>
File: SlimeDuluhan.jpg.jpg (224KB, 649x503px) Image search: [Google]
SlimeDuluhan.jpg.jpg
224KB, 649x503px
Slime + Duluhan
Just for a gag that works with regular Duluhan
>>
>>54879837
It's the thought/Aesthetics that count, man.
>>
>>54879813
You did nothing wrong Ever.You did everything you could to help,but these guys just can't stop raging.

>>54879837
Ha..that's great man!
>>
>>54879813
You're alright man, you gave it a go. I think anger against may have increased due to the fact people didn't like your design (myself included sorry) but it just seems thrust upon us
>>
>>54879813
I'm so sorry. I didn't start it, but I contributed to this vile hatestorm.
>>
>>54879813
That's okay, you did a fine job.

I know, i was there.
>>
why are so many bullying ever he's doing great work
>>
>>54879946

When Waifus are at stake knife fights lie in wait
>>
I always keep these threads open, even when I reboot my computer, because I enjoy seeing the silly discussions on purely fictional characters, as well as the random art that's dropped in. I haven't had any urge to close the thread tabs until Symbiote got so much flak. Honestly, the thread should just drop the discussion and move on, like it never happened. It didn't need to start, it didn't need to devolve into hate left and right, and the thread certainly didn't need to nearly become /b/ lite with the amount of arguing. Can't we just go back to the good times before? You know, when Kobold is best princess, though I politely respect the opinion if anyone who believes otherwise.

>>54879946
Ever's being used as a scapegoat. He's just the guy that made the sprite, so he's apparently the one mostly at fault. Logic, am I right? Poor guy just has fun while we're all bitching over literally nothing.
>>
>>54879894
>>54879946
I think it's what I said. Before we could just say we don't like his design and move on but if it's forced upon people then people get upset
>>
>>54880013
>>54880022
if ever was secretly a little girl would people treat them better and he totally in no way is, i think?
>>
>>54880037
>if ever was secretly a little girl would people treat them better and he totally in no way is, i think?

No, Because I don't play that game and in fact would be really upset if he tried using the fact that he was a girl as a shield
>>
>>54880022
You're right.All the shit that insued was /b/ (or /v/)tier rage.I just hope all this haze clears and we all can get back to doing what we like.

I was gonna draw the one that shall not be named,but fuck it.If Sym's gonna get this much hate,why should some drawfag like me spark up another shitshow
>>
>>54880104
It almost makes me want to pull a Dream Princess and just go to sleep, though that didn't work last night.

Venom pointing and laughing at Symbiote
>>
>>54880104

I recommend Pistolero Princess using flirty innuendo on sir knight
>>
>>54880104
If you're gonna draw, Please draw mimic princess, I don't care what situation shes in i just want a cute mimic, thanks.
>>
>>54880104
If I come around to doing that I won't give Sym a face.Just a figure withe the word 'Symbiote'.That sound okay?
>>54880243
Gun Sex jokes,gotcha bro.
>>54880322
Gladly!Mimic is my treasure!
>>
>>54880322
Seconding this, but to add a possible option; Mimic Princess pampering the dress mimic. Petting, hugging, cuddling, whatever.
>>
>>54880037
this is 4chan... so yeah, no. Angry autists are going to be angry and autistic regardless of the artists gender.
>>
File: gawd.png (690KB, 579x1083px) Image search: [Google]
gawd.png
690KB, 579x1083px
I never blamed Eversor. Sure he created a design I didn't like, but that was him just trying to make something he thought was better.

What I didn't like was that it seemed like people were just trying to say "This is the new design, we're done, if you don't like it too bad". That didn't sit right with me at all.

In the end I'm glad most people seem to be happy with my merging of my original design and Eversor's design, that with a bit of cleaning up can be easily used as the new sprite.

Can we leave all the arguing behind us now?
>>
>>54880393
yeah yeah I know
>>
File: wutvoker.jpg (42KB, 1102x658px) Image search: [Google]
wutvoker.jpg
42KB, 1102x658px
>this entire thread
Wow I missed some real shit.
Anyway, who's best knight?
>>
File: symbiote.jpg (703KB, 1509x1737px) Image search: [Google]
symbiote.jpg
703KB, 1509x1737px
GUYS, ANONS! I have done it! I cracked the code
THIS NEEDS to be the new design for symbiote
>>
>>54880429
You made the dumpster fire, deal with it
>>
>>54878732
That's bullshit. You put those goalposts back where you found them, mister.
>>
>>54880456
Uh...
That's a penis!
>>
>>54880456
optimal design
>>
>>54880456
I laughed too hard
>>
>>54880479
That is what happened though, both of those are dead, and Towergirls took them.
>>
>>54880429

I was in the stream and I made some suggestions for the symbiote design and even though she was one of my favorite princesses and I didn't totally hate the design and was at peace with it and stayed out of the further arguments. But what I hated was that suddenly it turned into a dictatorship with no say about with the other designs that was pitched.

>>54880440

Sir Knight

>>54880365

>Gun Sex jokes,gotcha bro.

Can't wait

>>54880504
>That is what happened though, both of those are dead, and Towergirls took them.

I think he was saying that it was still a reference from another IP dead or not
>>
>>54879866
>lol you're just mad for no reason
Reasons were given. They were ignored.
>>
>>54880546
>>
>>54880584
>lol I'll prove him wrong by doing what he accused me of
Well you sure showed me.
>>
>>54880243
>>54880365
Gun Sex please that sounds amazing.
>>
>>54880606
Well,you win,I guess.
>>
File: IMG_20170814_00022.jpg (806KB, 1585x1841px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170814_00022.jpg
806KB, 1585x1841px
So real talk.
This entire thing is a little disappointing just from how butthurt anons have been. all the hate tossed at ever, all the hate to each other and the designs... I feel like a disappointed dad right now. Look the base design was very much a venom-esk design and ever tried to get something that works with the overall idea of towergirls. Nobody could agree and no matter what anons put a line in the sand and would not budge even after the final design. I understand the passion but hell there has to be some wiggle room.

I hate that I caved but i did a sketch of her. yes a new design but maybe something that works for everyone.btw this is the only "redesign" ill do after the final decision is made.
>>
>>54880639

I really really like this design
>>
>>54880639
Your sketch looks kinda like >>54879187 which people, including myself, seem to actually like
>>
>>54880639
That's pretty much this design >>54879187
with different hair and the tail, right? And no tongue.

Get rid of the tail and I'm absolutely fine with it.
>>
>>54880639
Looks pretty good.
>>
>>54880639
It's got the teeth, the tail, and no goop; I think this is enough of a compromise to work. The tongue can be mentioned in the card as a plus or just come out in misc. art of the princess, so it doesn't have to be on the chart design.
>>
>>54880639
>Hair ends in tendrils instead of goop
>The usual fathands and such
Hmm. I think this could work. Add a very more veiny bits and I think I'd be happy with it. It's supposed to be a living organism who plastered themselves over another's body after all.
Spade Tail is a +. If Ever is still around and didn't flee, could we get his variant of this?
Also, sorry for putting you through all that Red.
>>
File: The Nut.jpg (68KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
The Nut.jpg
68KB, 680x671px
>>54880686
Wrong image

>>54880639

With some touching up I would be pic related
>>
>>54880639
Reminds me of your Virus Princess.
>>
>>54880639
Have you done it?Is the war over?Hail Red,founder of peace!
And seriously,sorry for adding to all this hate.
>>
>>54880639
Eversor wasn't a faultless victim of the evil unpleasable critics who hate everything for no reason. His designs all had several problems with them, and they kept getting worse and worse and worse. His idea of a "compromise" was an even more chaotic organ pile than the last, and people actually praised them just because they're different.
>>
>>54880639
Well, she's got no pointless bits glued on her everywhere, no dripping parts, and she actually keeps the predatory look. Her facial structure is pretty boring, though, and the swimsuit markings kind of spoil the "living latex suit" look.

Hopefully she doesn't end up with a deathly pale coloration.
>>
>>54880729
That wasnt his decision, the people who were giving him feedback in the stream were, they praised him because they liked it, you lampooning the artist is only making you look like an absolute piece of shit, which you are
>>
>>54880729

>>54880798
^this... at least the first part with the stream

>>54880727
I took a little inspiration from her due to personality
>>
>>54880798
Eversor's organ piles are absolute pieces of shit, not the people who criticize them.
>>
>>54880895
Can we calm down. I don't like his design, nor how he just wants to force it on the chart, but he's done some neat stuff too and he certainly isn't evil incarnate
>>
>>54880895
Hey can you fuck off already, The discussion is over.
>>
>>54880639
I like it. Her hair actually ends in little stringy tendrils, which is pretty much all I wanted. Everything here is nearly perfect. Only real complaint is that she still has the bikini thing, but I can deal with that.
>>
>>54880871
Gotcha man.
>>
Holy moly rolly polly.Did this thread just go through the five stages of grief?
>>
>>54881039
I said absolutely nothing about him personally, only his awful designs. Which is not a claim that can be made by the people attacking others for not liking it.
>>
>>54880639
I feel like this is a step in the right direction, though at the moment it's too much like Imp Princess. It looks like a Symbiote + Imp fusion.

Instead of the spade tail, how about we have four long tentacles spreading out of her back like insect legs? Also, we could make her extra eyes more prominent. That would give a good impression of her being truly fused with another creature, without compromising the sleek latex look of the rest of her body.
>>
>>54881461
No, they continued providing feedback until the result was something they could be happy with. Stopping development in its tracks with a contentious design would only breed more discontent. We're not beholden to a deadline that limits the time available to iteration.
>>
>>54881499
sry mate, i said what i mean. its the only redesign i'll do. If ever uses it cool, but its just a sketch right now. I feel the tail works for fun, also the idea of it being another weapon.

Also to address people not liking the bikini deal, just because shes a symbiote doesn't mean she cant be modest
>>
File: Eris Demon Slime.png (235KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
Eris Demon Slime.png
235KB, 540x800px
Reminds me of Eris

She is a slime but she makes clothes by using darker colored slime.

Still naked but hidden naked
>>
File: IMG_20170622_0002.jpg (619KB, 1200x1586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_0002.jpg
619KB, 1200x1586px
>>54881753
or tanuk
>>
File: 1502342029571.png (20KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502342029571.png
20KB, 1000x600px
>>54881784

Name back on blank, But seriously they have nothing in common since tanuki uses full body illusions and that other anon who keeps talking about latex suits or whatever should know that symbiotes can change their appearance
>>
>>54881784
Still need fanart of her
>>
>>54881883
lol not fanart if the original artist is the one makin it
>>
>>54881862
>Name back on blank
Anon.
>>
>>54881912

That was apart of the joke anon
>>
File: Venum.png (49KB, 690x736px) Image search: [Google]
Venum.png
49KB, 690x736px
>>54879187
>>54880639
As nice as these are, we can't use them. They look too similar to what Venom looks like
>>
>>54881693
>>54881753
She's not made of slime, she's wearing a living organism like a suit. It just fits her style more if it looks like living latex rather than having conspicuous underwear-like markings over oddly-colored skin.
>>
>>54881934
I personally disagree.
>>
>>54881908
No like additional fanart, unless you are saying you have another piece of her in the works
>>
>>54881784
>>54881862
It wouldn't be a TG thread without Blank needlessly shilling his gen.
>>
>>54882034
mate this >>54881784 was me and on that note last post of the night. done with the salt in the thread. I'll see yall in the next thread.

>>54881934
kek love the rererererererere design
>>
File: NothingBeatsFinal.jpg (3MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
NothingBeatsFinal.jpg
3MB, 2592x1944px
>Don't think,feel!
Here's the final,hope you like it Blank.
>>
File: Venom Agent.jpg (510KB, 1024x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Venom Agent.jpg
510KB, 1024x1386px
>>54881972
>She's not made of slime, she's wearing a living organism like a suit. It just fits her style more if it looks like living latex rather than having conspicuous underwear-like markings over oddly-colored skin.

This is getting way past annoying now anon, Just admit that latex suits are your fetish, because you and I both know that symbiotes can change their appearance to anything they like when they are bonded with a host
>>
>>54882119
I am a fan
>>
>>54882151
She should look like a latex suit because that's pretty much her concept. It's the style she's got going for her. It's her "normal" state. Shifting herself to resemble an oddly-colored person wearing normal clothing is just unfitting.

>She can change her appearance!
Yes she can. No one is denying that.
>>
>>54882230
I kinda don't mind it. Like >>54881693
and >>54879505 say. Also makes the body a little less plain without going too ridiculous
>>
File: Scream_sym.jpg (32KB, 364x346px) Image search: [Google]
Scream_sym.jpg
32KB, 364x346px
>>54882230
>She should look like a latex suit because that's pretty much her concept. It's the style she's got going for her. It's her "normal" state. Shifting herself to resemble an oddly-colored person wearing normal clothing is just unfitting.

No anon that's what YOU want from her, Her style is being a symbiote. And it seems you forgot about scream

>Yes she can. No one is denying that.

Then why is it so important that she has to look like she is wearing a latex suit
>>
Symbiote was a mistake
>>
>>54882328
I have no idea why you're so angry over this of all things. She should look like a symbiote because that's what symbiotes look like. Why is it so important to you that her default appearance should be her shapeshifting so she looks less like herself? Why do you hate people so much for suggesting otherwise?

>Obscure comic reference!
That's an exception to the rule.
>>
>>54880639
I like this one. It doesn't look too slimy, provided we get the colors right.
>>
>>54882434
Not him, but if she's suppose to take inspiration from Symbiotes, shouldn't she take inspiration from most Symbiotes?
>>
>>54882119
Not bad, not bad at all.
>>
File: Tower Girls-Pistolero Princess.png (260KB, 845x715px) Image search: [Google]
Tower Girls-Pistolero Princess.png
260KB, 845x715px
>>54882405

If you think this is bad then you haven't been here long enough for Gemini and that lasted far longer than this

>>54882434
>I have no idea why you're so angry over this of all things. She should look like a symbiote because that's what symbiotes look like. Why is it so important to you that her default appearance should be her shapeshifting so she looks less like herself? Why do you hate people so much for suggesting otherwise?

It's a good design that mostly everyone has agreed on is a vast improvement over the others and you just keep complaining about how she doesn't look like latex. If that's your fetish it's fine but don't try to pretend that you care you care about her design for a deeper reason than that

>Obscure comic reference!
>That's an exception to the rule.

>Scream
>Obscure

C'mon anon, Just because it proves your point wrong does not mean it's obscure, If you know about the other symbiotes you would have heard about scream. And you still didn't answer my question
>>
File: raze.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
raze.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>54882230
I created the original symbiote, and I really don't have much of an issue at all with how the bikini look. You're really making this a bigger issue than it needs to be. Symbiotes can have alternate colors that look like clothes
>>
>>54882634
>It's a good design that mostly everyone has agreed on is a vast improvement over the others and you just keep complaining about how she doesn't look like latex. If that's your fetish it's fine but don't try to pretend that you care you care about her design for a deeper reason than that
Why are you so insistent that she CAN'T look like that? It has nothing to do with fetishes of people who disagree with you and everything to do with "living skintight suit" being her core concept.

>Just because it proves your point wrong
It doesn't prove any point wrong. Some individual characters have unusual patterns that look like that, yes. There's no reason why Symbiote Princess HAS to be one of them, why she CAN'T look like something that better represents what she is, or why you should be so angry about this.

>And you still didn't answer my question
It was already answered. It's important that she looks like a symbiote because she's a symbiote. Why is it so important to you that she NOT look like a living suit?

>>54882642
They can. but that doesn't mean they HAVE to.
>>
File: Redman standard.png (387KB, 824x815px) Image search: [Google]
Redman standard.png
387KB, 824x815px
>>54882738
>Why are you so insistent that she CAN'T look like that? It has nothing to do with fetishes of people who disagree with you and everything to do with "living skintight suit" being her core concept.

So why are you so insistent on her being latex?

>It doesn't prove any point wrong. Some individual characters have unusual patterns that look like that, yes. There's no reason why Symbiote Princess HAS to be one of them, why she CAN'T look like something that better represents what she is, or why you should be so angry about this.

And by your logic why CAN'T she be one of them

>It was already answered. It's important that she looks like a symbiote because she's a symbiote. Why is it so important to you that she NOT look like a living suit?

As you just admitted yourself that they CAN look different if they want to and that she doesn't HAVE to look like latex, I'm glad we finally came to an understanding anon
>>
>>54882985
>So why are you so insistent on her being latex?
Because a living full-body suit is her concept, and you'd have to go out of your way to consciously avoid it. It's still not clear why you're doing that.

>And by your logic why CAN'T she be one of them
Why should she? No one is, or has ever been, denying that it's possible for her to look different from the norm. You're not telling anyone anything they don't already know. But there's no reason that she CAN'T look like the living suit that she is.
>>
>>54883068
The problem I'm having with your argument is that it's still basically a living suit, the privates are just colored differently to mimic clothes.

It feels like you're just whining for the sake of whining
>>
File: Redman fast.png (709KB, 652x623px) Image search: [Google]
Redman fast.png
709KB, 652x623px
>>54883068
>Because a living full-body suit is her concept, and you'd have to go out of your way to consciously avoid it. It's still not clear why you're doing that.

I don't know if you noticed anon but symbiotes don't exclusively look like latex suits

>Why should she? No one is, or has ever been, denying that it's possible for her to look different from the norm. You're not telling anyone anything they don't already know. But there's no reason that she CAN'T look like the living suit that she is.

But anon I'll tell you something there is nothing saying that she has to look like a latex suit
>>
Kill the thread
>>
>>54883180
>The problem I'm having with your argument is that it's still basically a living suit, the privates are just colored differently to mimic clothes.
Which means she looks less like a living suit. That's the problem.

>>54883202
>It's possible! It's possible! It's possible!
We know. We know. We know.

Why is it necessary? Why can't she look like what she is? Why are you so insistent that her default appearance not look like a living bodysuit?
>>
I don't really mind the bikini part. It's a little nonsensical, like wearing pasties over a latex suit, but I can live with it.
>>
>>54883267
Well, we're still in the planning stages now. I personally feel that her design looks better without conspicuous details like that getting in the way.
>>
File: The leaf.jpg (78KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
The leaf.jpg
78KB, 517x650px
>>54883240

>We know. We know. We know.

>Why is it necessary? Why can't she look like what she is? Why are you so insistent that her default appearance not look like a living bodysuit?

The same reason that you're so insistent that she looks like latex and well anon we can argue till the cows come home but at the end of the day it's up to the thread to decide
>>
>>54883303
I feel like it'd be a bit boring to be just the purple with veins, the little coverings give it just a little detail.
>>
I'll make the new thread at page 8 or earlier incase I get sleepy like normal

And lets put this behind us
>>
>>54883430
Can you just make it now and lets move on. Nothing useful has been said that is not repeating what the opposing side said.
>>
>>54883430
What should it be called?

Symbiote's sticky situation solution edition?
>>
>>54883546
>Symbiote's sticky situation solution edition?

I was hoping to just avoid mentioning it in the OP and talk about something unrelated lest we spark into another flame war
>>
>>54883564
"Waiting to Complete Gen 4 Expansion Edition"

Doesn't mention the shitty symbiote drama, and puts emphasis on the more pressing matter.
>>
>>54883577

Sounds good anon
>>
>>54883564
To be fair, it seems almost everyone is on board with Red's drawing. except the one guy who wants no bikini
>>
File: VENOMVERSE Gwenpool Design.jpg (476KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
VENOMVERSE Gwenpool Design.jpg
476KB, 1000x714px
>>54883609
I'm fine with everything except the tail. Always seemed weird to me. Maybe if it was more like a lizard tail?
>>
>>54883546
Symbiote Is Settled For Realsies Forever Part II: This Time It's Personal
>>
>>54883619
Yeah, if there's going to be a tail, I'd rather it be a little more thick than your average succubus tail.
>>
>>54883564
When it doubt, head to /ic/, find something new, and make the Edition based on that.
>>
>>54883619
>Gwenpool
Not again, fuck. That nightmare of a thread was horrible.
>>
>>54883666
>When it doubt, head to /ic/, find something new, and make the Edition based on that.

Eh, I'll use the Lycan Princess
>>
>>54883704
You wanna talk about artificial outrage, look no further than that thread.
>>
>>54883787
That was a board war, really. /co/ invaded because of Gwenshit. This current argument that better be left out of the next thread is purely /twgg/ residents.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>54883915
>>
>>54883383
>The same reason that you're so insistent that she looks like latex
No, that's for a specific reason: she should look like a living skintight bodysuit because she's wearing one. Your counterpoint is that she can shapeshift to look like different things, which doesn't explain why she should have that as her default appearance.

>>54883389
Well, it's not like she's monochrome. The veins do add some more color. The sleek and smooth look is very fitting for what she's supposed to be.

And I do understand what you mean by wanting a few details so she's not too boring. I wouldn't be opposed to some extra color patterns in principle, just not ones that make her look like she's wearing a skimpy outfit over oddly-colored skin. We've already got plenty of oddly-colored girls in skimpy outfits, but very few in skintight bodysuits. Why make an effort to avoid adding one when it fits her so well.
>>
>>54883850
>It was real! It was real! I swear the invasion was real!
You're not fooling anyone.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.