[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make a EDF/XCOM style setting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1858.jpg (320KB, 696x972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1858.jpg
320KB, 696x972px
>In the turn of the century of the year 2000, Aliens invaded earth.

>Due to the abundance of alien races present during the first invasion, earth dubbed them simply as "Invaders"
>>
>>54864919
President Mortimer Johnson III made the order to unfreeze Albert Einstein's brain and put it in a cyberbody to help kick out defense research into high gear
>>
>>54864919
Also the aliens are ugly but somehow their females are really hot
>>
>>54865453
Einstein's new body was made from an amalgamation of the remains of a failed attempt to create bionic soldiers duribg ww2 and alien technology looted from battlefields across the continental united states. Now a decidedly morose figure, he steadfastly denies the use of his magnificent mind in the creation of weapons, and has instead designed several defensive technologies such as the experimental new shield-domes being erected around DC and Pittsburg
>>
>>54869960
Disappointed with his decision, many scientists have expressed wishes to clone Dr. Einstein, in the hopes of gaining destructive weapons to turn back the alien tide.
>>
>>54871315
The Einstein clones all came out too unstable-- too aggressive. Their massive intellect, coupled with their newfound strength of youth lead them to form a separatist movement and escape to Mars... precisely where the invaders' secret base had been found in the first war...

Also
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BHYTIJwcjz
>>
>>54871731
Due the failure, scientists tried to modify Einstein brain to be more docile. Allied with his high intellect, the only clone made thinks the better way to survive is surrendering to the aliens. This subject then escaped containment and may be working with the invaders.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.