[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Local murderhobo slays bandits.jpg (209KB, 1000x762px) Image search: [Google]
Local murderhobo slays bandits.jpg
209KB, 1000x762px
>Playing Call of Cthulu
>Be us, german doctor of comical lack of offical certs, Nam flashback boy, The Scotsman(TM), and very irritated english doctor who has been sleeping in the back of a moving ambulance for too fucking long.
>Need gas, be in Colorado(With a forest I guess)
>Enter gas station, there be old man who I will hereforth call Chuck
>Chuck says there is a circus blocking way to next town
>We go check it out, because the town doesn't have an auto dealership
>ItFromStephenKing.png
>Immeadiate distrust of the entire situation from literally everyone with more than 10 IQ
>Town is chill with it tho
>Go to motel to wait out the circus which is leaving 2marrow
>No homo, but need to sleep together(No homo) so we share a room NO HOMO BRO
>Nam boi sleeps in car because his a grizzled crusader veteran from the fucking Crusades
>Sleepytimes.jpg
>Suddenly, three stooges but in clown costumes enter the scene and try and clown fuck Nam Boi
>InitiateGrizzledWarMachine.exe
>Clowns are made into soup. Like actual soup, with locomotion and everything
>Later find out that they are made of CHEESE.
>Go to circus to see wat up
>Casually commit murder and enter into circus, get swarmed by clowns
>Ambulance turns into a Cheese Grater as we turn the clowns into shredded mozzerella in front of the whole town
>Town is woke
>Nam Boi decides to reneact the burning of the rice fields for lulz
>Anyone order a cheese omlete Big Top?
>Go to brother of circus leader we murdered, steal his clown car after giving him therapy. Hes going to have a better life now.
>But wait theres more
>Brother hands german DOCTOOR a cheese whistle, is cursed what do ya know
>Nobody wants this
>We return to Chuck, and give/force him to take the cheese whistle
>Chuck now has an army of like 100 cheese zombie clowns which will help him sweep the gas station
>Move to next town, yell at BBEG on the phone
What do you do in your CoC games?
>>
>>54859678
The guy at the bottom of the stairs is like:
"God, not again"
>>
File: th.jpg (17KB, 193x280px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
17KB, 193x280px
>>54859678
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.