[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do necromancers never practice using elf blood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Mixed reactions.png (226KB, 667x312px) Image search: [Google]
Mixed reactions.png
226KB, 667x312px
Why hasn't any setting thought of necromancers experimenting on Elf blood and other long lived races for Immortality? Theres a lot of potential there without having to go into LIchdom, Dealings with powerful demons, or Vampirism. It would be more akin to dealing with Frakenstein's monster than anything.
>>
>>54856742
Am I the only one who feels that these repetitive threads could be a little more enjoyable if OP framed the question in terms of "What are some cool things necromancers could do if they used the blood of long-lived species for more powerful magic" instead of starting every thread with "Why doesn't any setting have [class] not do [highly specific action]?"
>>
>>54856813
Personally, I'd be much more invested in them to begin with if they actually had an OP that related in some way to the topic being discussed, and not just posting the same shitty anime/manga images that inevitably lead to thread derailment with "source!?" or "X is cute. CUTE!"

Would it have really been so hard to do a google search for a necromancer picture, or at least an elf that isn't part of some overrated comic series?
>>
>>54856921
>some overrated comic series

Now you've done it.
>>
>>54856742
>or Vampirism
>OP confirmed uneducated enough to not know the fucking origins of D&D Vampires before the nu-males rewrote them for Orcus.
>>
>>54856921
I spoke with some OPs, it's impossible, the files are too big or whatever and some animu elf is all they have on their HDD.
>>
Why not go all the way skeletal balls deep and stay injecting dragon blood? Maybe work in some of that magic creature sorcery as a bonus.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.