[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your favorite GM curveballs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 409.png (604KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
409.png
604KB, 600x753px
>player asks for a fetishbait race to be in the campain world
>alright, it's in the setting
>later in the campaign
>"and so you come upon ruins of the city built long ago by extinct [fetishbait race]"
>>
File: clip+(2016-01-23+at+01.05.40).png (763KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-01-23+at+01.05.40).png
763KB, 800x797px
>>54856439
>"and so you come upon ruins of the city built long ago by extinct [fetishbait race]"
I mean, I played a undead kitsune who was the last of her race, so that pretty much fits with what I was going for.
>>
>>54856439
Is that a magical realm invitation?
>>
>>54856594
They were exterminated because their realm was too magical.

>>54856571
>undead kitsune
...does this really count as last if she's already past her expiration date?
>>
>>54856654
>>54856439
>They were exterminated because their realm was too magical.
WAIT!
Are we talking about Old-ones girls?!
>>
File: 1429549227374.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1429549227374.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>54856439

>DM asks you to give your character a love interest in their backstory
>surprise, they're the villain!
>>
>>54856654
>...does this really count as last if she's already past her expiration date?
Eh. Kind of, maybe?
I mean technically they're all dead, yeah, but as far as we know, there's no other undead (or living) kitsune around. She's still the last one able to walk and talk or have anything resembling a consciousness, so for all intents and purposes, she is the last.

>>54857043
I actually like this.
>>
>>54857043
I mean, if it's a villain that can be redeemed and turned into a romantic choice, that can be fantastic from a roleplay able
>>
>>54857043
If this doesn't get in the way of the romance, I'm down.
I mean, either I keep the villain/villainess under 'house arrest' or am eventually convinced to join them. There'd no real losing condition as long as both survive.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.