[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge on Garl Glittergold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (5KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 222x227px
I'm putting together a kobold campaign with the end goal of somehow finally defeating the gnome god, and was looking for some input on more things to do along the way. A game like this would entail kingdom building, resource management, political dealings, extra-planar travel, and divinities, in addition to ordinary dungeon crawling stuff.

The overall premise is that a number of local kobold clans merged together for reasons, and feeling emboldened by their new size the head priests decry their newfound power should be used to somehow aid Kurtulmak and their race as a whole. Cue the assembling of a party (start around level 3-6) from the clans to strike out and acquire more power, resources, territory, allies, and such.

What kinds of things might be interesting or enjoyable to include? I've got ideas for stuff from attacking or extorting human towns, to earning/buying alliances with dragons, to establishing new colonies for war/mining, to eventually traveling to Hell and Bytopia.
>>
>>54855229
Steal dragon egg to create your own god, paint it with Kobold art
>>
>>54855229
Pun-Pun.
But if you actually read a little bit more into the Kobold Story, turns out Kurthmaltek sort of had it coming as he's a massive asshole. So much so that just because the flying Kobolds wern't able to help, he declared war on their deity too.

Though they only once showed up in 3.5 in concept art for whatever reason.

Also, if Garl Glittergold dies, his illusions would fail, then Cronos would escape his prison and go Kratos on every fucking Deity in the Multiverse do to grinding for a few millenia non-stop.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.