[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brainstorming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: brainstorm2.png (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
brainstorm2.png
10KB, 500x500px
I need help brainstorming some ideas for a campaign I'm writing.

Long story short: What sort of artifacts or rituals can you think of that a demon might need to do to steal and mantle the power of a god.
>>
>>54855054
Easy. Just kill the god.
>>
>>54855069
That's the climax, I wanna fill the whole campaign with crap that needs to happen to make it work properly. If anyone could just take a gods power by killing it they would be taking swings at each other all the time.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (34KB, 385x346px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
34KB, 385x346px
>>54855069
>>
>>54855054

What does the god's domain cover?

You've given too little information for a specific answer.
>>
Are there other gods or just one.
>>
>>54855054
Someone needs to read some fucking Fiend related splatbooks.

There are plenty of ways for Demons/Lower planar creatures to gain faith, there's the multiple Cult PrCs they have, the fact that Demon Lords can grant Domain spells to followers, so in truth all he needs is to reach that rank, (Stealing the Wand of Orcus gets you there) Or take up the fucking up for grabs Abyssal Layer in Dungeon magazine, the fiend can make Warlocks, too, and there IS a listed PrC which details some of the process that leads to deityhood.

As for stealing a god's power, we find ourselves under the presumption we're operating with the static nature of Forgotten Realms Deities, in which case, they've gotta fukin die.

But the easiest way to godhood for a demon is
-Possess a Red Dragon at it's twilight years (near death)
-Gather a Cult
-Remove yourself from Dragon, after having it restrained
-Force the Red Dragon through the Disciple of Ashradorn ritual, thus binding you to it's heart, the endgame turning the Dragon into a fiendish dragon after you have bound to it
-Now that you are it's beating living heart, and it is near death, lull the beast with promises of godhood
-have it take the PrC which makes a Dragon an immortal deity as long as it adhere's to it's alignment, which is Chaotic Evil! You're a fucking Match already
-You are now the combination of Fiend, Fiendish Red Dragon, and are now sharing an immortal vessel of chaos and evil
-Take the ArchDragon template
-Am literally the supreme Red Dragon to End all Red Dragons
-Are perfectly viable for working your way to godhood, and even if slain in the process you can haul the divvinity right off to the abyss because no one will know the Red Dragon had a Fucking Balor for a heart
-Take up Demon Lord mantle with your godlike powers and ascend anyhow after securing yourself a few layers
>>
Oops. I forgot /tg/ is weirdly and agressively stuck in its ways and very unhelpful
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.