[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1672: Rachel is Best Girl Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 702
Thread images: 80

File: Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/bfdbXax

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54840605
>>
>>54850064
What are you smoking and where can I get some?
>>
>>54850085
Which Rachel are we talking about here?
>>
>>54850085
Would purchasing the Schnee Glyphs as a Semblance in RWBY be an option and if so how much?
>>
File: Tink in Keyhole.jpg (81KB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
Tink in Keyhole.jpg
81KB, 450x330px
>>54849981
The hairstyle's what really draws me in, to be honest. Gotta love that bun. That and the way she's so excitable and flying here and there.
>>
>>54850094
Tower of God.
>>
File: 1496929029271.jpg (10KB, 316x348px) Image search: [Google]
1496929029271.jpg
10KB, 316x348px
Fuck you OP
>>
>>54836908
I'm not entirely sure, but would the top-tier Drawback from 40K Eldar count for that?
>>
>>54850085
>>54850113
Invest in rope.
>>
>>54850119
World of Darkness: Mummy has something like that.
>>
Remember the goal everyone:
Get this thread to 10,000 replies so jump-chan sempai will notice us.
>>
>>54850105
Not as it is now, but if it ever gets updated maybe. The summoning part is already part of Abyssal in the current jump, but the glyphs are definitely not.
>>
Same guy that asked about the Saint of Killers last thread, what would happen in the (unlikely, borderline impossible and hypothetical) scenario where I managed to grab his gun and shoot him? At the risk of being called a powerwanker Would the gun work outside of the jump?
>>
>>54850135
Even /jp/ isn't slow enough for 10,000 replies. It's a pipe dream, anon.
>>
>>54850105
Yes. 1600 CP, via Jorge Joestar. It sounds expensive, but you're also purchasing pretty much everything else in the jump.
>>
A crazed hobo challenges you to a Stand Battle, and this is revealed to be his Stando: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

What are it's abilities, and HOW DO YOU FIGHT BACK, JOJO?
>>
>>54850151
We once got to 2000 when we weren't really trying, I bet we can hit 10k if we talk about enough toxic shitposting fuel.
>>
>>54850158
And this is why I have a robot on my team. No matter how he incapacitates the rest of us, a Stand like that has no effect on those with no biology.

>A Stand like what?

Most Stands have nothing to do with their names. This one probably does exactly what you think it does.
>>
>>54850147
>unlikely, borderline impossible and hypothetical
Not actually as unlikely as you may think. For all his durability and killing prowess, he's not much better in stats than a baseline human. I mean, he's superhuman, but not overly so.
>>
So what do you guys think you need to survive Devil Survivor 2. Hibiki Kuze did it without superpowers, what are our odds.
>>
File: bun mage.png (247KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
bun mage.png
247KB, 680x660px
>>54850085
Jumpers, who is your cutest companion and why?
>>
>>54850135
We were well on the way there in the last thread, thanks to the pile of worms CW poured gasoline on after they'd burrowed into a minefield. Let even more craziness reign!

On that note, in regard to that question he had at the end, I wonder what he's going to do. If it comes down to a count, it'll be a tie vote right now.
>>
>>54850147
I generally assume loot and stolen powers from entities that wouldn't exist without a drawback's effects cease to exist when said drawback ends. Generic Western doesn't seem to touch on any overtly supernatural material outside of that drawback, so... I'd rule they wouldn't work outside the jump for my own Chain.
>>
>>54850158
He's clearly crazy. He doesn't have a stand, he literally just has jizz on his pants.

I cure him of his mental illness, clean up any other issues he has, grant him a super intellect and a decent house, then head on my way.
>>
File: YellowTemperance.png (1MB, 708x658px) Image search: [Google]
YellowTemperance.png
1MB, 708x658px
>>54850158
So, what? Like pic-related, but on a smaller scale? Like Lovers... yeah, I can see it.
>>
>>54850085

Diablo is nearing completion!

Firstly though, I need two things - more ideas for items, and I'm wondering if I should alter the background system to include all the diablo 1 + 2 classes and have them get discounts for the perks most suited to them, or stay with drop-in/warrior/mage/rogue.

I went to SB and found they had a hellfire jump, so I took a look. Several of the perks I came up with are very similar to what it had. I feel dirty.
>>
>>54850113
So it's not Rachel from Final Fantasy VI? Too bad.
>>
>>54850233
Do you have enough for distinct class perklines, or would they just be from a general selection? If the latter, I'd personally prefer it stay more standard.
>>
Do we have anything where you acquire power-ups from your defeated enemies DMC-style?
>>
Is there A steambot Chronicles Jump? One of if not my favorite game.
>>
>>54850280
Not specifically weapons, but we got Megaman power-acquisition and Power of Dominance from Castlevania
>>
>>54850085
>#1672
>1,672
>One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-Seventy-Two

Why are we still here...

Just to suffer?
>>
Jumps with harem perks that aren't harem anime?
>>
>>54850381
Cheer up, things have been getting better for a while now.
>>
>>54850487
That's because it's getting nearer and nearer to school time, all the kids are trying to get ready. I keep telling you all it's because it's summer, but everyone just goes right back to doomsaying the next day.
>>
>>54850475

Hero bbs
>>
Is there a John Wick jump?
>>
>>54850600
A WIP was posted a while back. Nobody paid attention to it because Val dropped a jump in that same thread.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>54850606
>>54850600
So we have a John Wip jump?
>>
>>54850381
Anon, if you accept jump chan as your lord and savior, when you die she will send you on a jumpchain, free of worry.
>>
>>54850627
fuck you
>>
>>54850642
Time to go drink bleach and hope for the best then.
>>
/jc/, I have question for you. Let's say I wanted to recruit or waifu a character who both starts with a very low opinion of the Jumper, and is on the opposite side of the morality axis. What are some extensive perk combos that help with this or that without the use of mind control or other dumb meme answers? Going for a long-term investment, here.
>>
>>54850653
Angel notes has a perk for that but why anon
>>
>>54850653
Fgo will apparently have the ultimate harem perk.
>>
>>54850606
What were the origins?
Drop-In?
Assassin?
Continental employee?
Crime lord?
>>
>>54850653
If you're ebil, ActRaiser has some letters you might want to read. If you're a good guy, Naruto and Generic Western and probably a hell of a lot of jumps really have redemption perks. You'll need some Charisma to actually open a channel of communication though, alongside the perk from Sekirei that lets you stop people from attacking you so long as they're not justified in doing so. Alternatively, get the perks from History's Greatest Disciple Kenichi to diplomance your newest friend while still fighting.
>>
File: John Wick WIP.pdf (135KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
John Wick WIP.pdf
135KB, 1x1px
>>54850668
Never watched John Wick. Do people use these titles in the movies?
>>
>>54850697
No, not that I am aware of. They are rather over the top but not that over the top. Only John gets a ridiculous nickname.
>>
>>54850678
>ebil
Zorbak? Is that you?
>>
>>54850652
Don't do that!
Bleach is a painful way to go.
Get some helium and a airtight bag. Because helium is inert, your body won't realize it is suffocating and won't fight against it.
>>
Are there any fiat backed techniques of fusing metals together?
>>
>>54851066
In Avengers - EMH, yeah. One of the scientist's 300s.
>>
>>54851066
Yes, it's called "alloying", and humans have been doing it for over five thousand years. What's wrong with you that you need a perk to do it.
>>
File: 1495458104164.jpg (499KB, 888x432px) Image search: [Google]
1495458104164.jpg
499KB, 888x432px
Hi /jc/ I'd like to see what items would you like to see on the Genesis jump I-Its not like I don't have any idea what to put or anything and things to put for a 100cp and 400cp perk for fallen angels or anything you want me to put in. Speaking about progress only those two perks for the demon(fallen angel/Nephilim) tree remain empty and the basic text of human and angel trees is done, I just need to get my ass off 4chan and fluff it.
>>
>>54851109
Against my better judgement, our own Sodom/Gomorrah. A city that follows us from jump to jump that quickly draws the greatest of sinners to it, to partake of each other and create whatever disgusting filth they wish away from those who would judge them. The ability to have it be struck down by God once per jump much like the duo it is based on would be a welcome feature, even if it is duplicitous.

A sacred family tomb? I guess it could always count as sacred burial ground to those we're related to, and have whatever is necessary to carry out the appropriate funeral rites.

A rock that has been used to commit a murder.

Motherfucking farmland. With a river. And huts in a nearby forest or something so we actually have a place to sleep in.

I want to ask for our own nation but while people eventually founding their own seemed like a surprisingly recurring event I'm not sure it's really fitting. I'd also like to see some way of having countless descendants (I mean, I could just become a familyman the old fashioned way in a jump like AtlA or Kotor and come back later, but...) since people having lots and lots of kids happened a lot too but I have no idea how that'd even work.
>>
>>54851074
Thank you, this is exactly what I hoped for.
>>
>>54850475
Warhammer Fantasy Orcs and Goblins has an entire line for that. It's dressed up as being the boss of an army but it is all the same thing, social groups and shit.
>>
>>54851109
For Demons, maybe have a perk for seducing (figuratively and literally) angels or other holy beings, since corrupting an angel would be a huge thing for demons. I'd also suggest a perk for Angels involving the exact opposite, redeeming demons, but apparently the Angel perk tree is already finished.

As for items, I'd say a robe based on Joseph's would be one for Humans, as well as a snake pet for Demons that you can possess to tempt people. I'd also say that Angels should have some heavenly instrument, and that Drop-Ins should have something like the Ark.
>>
>>54851109
If I remember correctly, the fallen angels fell because they provided humanity with knowledge of things like war, astronomy, writing, etc, right?

So, I would suggest having the fallen angels choose a few things that they have great knowledge of, and then the 400cp perks making them ridiculous good at doing and teaching those things to people on a civilization wide level.

Not gonna lie, jump sounds pretty hype
>>
Any perks that allow me to get Saitama like physical abilities?
>>
>>54851398
Go to DBZ, that makes you basically at his level for free.

Unless you're a weirdo who somehow thinks he has infinite physical stats despite this being totally unsupported.
>>
>>54851398
Probably Saint Seiya...? I don't think even Saitama counts as "galaxy busting".
>>
>>54851398
There's Elder God Hybrid from Marvel Magic, but that's an SB jump.
>>
>>54851411
>>54851412
>12:00
>11:59
Guys I thought we agreed that time-travel was off-limits.
>>
>>54851478
what the fuck
>>
>>54851478
>>54851485
4chan is like the warp, it's chaotic, unstable, and time, like many other things, doesn't actually matter.
>>
>>54851109
Some sort of cosmetic halo?
>>
File: OH MY GOD.gif (2MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOD.gif
2MB, 540x360px
>>54851411
>>54851412
>>54851478
N-NANI?!
>>
File: Ronin Warriors.pdf (165KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ronin Warriors.pdf
165KB, 1x1px
Work on all Drawbacks has been done PDF is the first rough draft of the bare bones.

Feedback is appreciated. I'd love for this to get a bit more love, but I understand that few people have even seen this.
>>
So when Omega-level Teleportation from X-Men Movies says it can "telefrag" people, does that mean you can teleport away specific pieces of their organs, or just the stuff you can see? Such as teleporting their beating heart into my hands or getting a small sample from their liver.
>>
>>54851623
Probably neither. "Telefrag" is a term that comes from multiplayer FPS games where teleporting into the same space as another player causes them to explode. You can see this in things like Quake or Team Fortress. So I think the power is saying less "you can dismantle a person by teleporting away pieces of them" and more "you can teleport things inside of other things, explosively displacing the target".
>>
Kingdom of loathing expansion into West of loathing when?
>>
File: 3fa.png (107KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
3fa.png
107KB, 841x797px
>tfw you'll never go on the jumpchain
>no adventure, no cool friends/waifus, no powers
Feels fucking suffering. I don't want to live every day in this sort of existential nightmare. I have no purpose and no power.

How do you cope, /jc/?
>>
File: Fun.png (147KB, 384x472px) Image search: [Google]
Fun.png
147KB, 384x472px
>>54851714
Ignoring the fact that I am typing this at 4AM on a Sunday morning, I have things to do and this is an imagination game.

So mostly I cope by just being really annoyed when my time off is filled up by cyclic arguments.
>>
>>54851714
Constant escapism into fiction. Also shitposting.
>>
File: 1432740595898.jpg (104KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432740595898.jpg
104KB, 400x400px
>>54851731
You too huh?
>>
Where can a get a shape-shifting weapon? A sword that cam turn into a spear or a maze at will.
>>
>>54851714
There are much more important things in life than escapism. A distraction is still just a distraction at the end of the day.
>>
File: saga17_018.jpg (637KB, 1913x1481px) Image search: [Google]
saga17_018.jpg
637KB, 1913x1481px
>>54851714
Don't lose faith.

Or just leave 4chan and hit the gym
>>
File: 1501437110648.png (1MB, 599x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1501437110648.png
1MB, 599x1364px
>>54851756
I do too
>>
Any updates on Fate GO?
>>
>>54851776
Negima, and Akame ga Kill. You can also get something with multiple specific forms from RWBY, and I think a few other places but I can't remember them.
>>
>>54851808
It's supposed to be coming out soon, or at least Part 1 of it is, there will be eight origins (Drop-In, MC, Leader, Creator, Anti-Hero, Big Bad, Bad Guy, and another one I can't remember), and also there will apparently be some high class stuff available if my memory serves me correctly. What I mean by that is if I remember right, Val said we could get access to some powerful NPs/magic/etc. via scenarios, though that was months ago so I could be wrong.
>>
>>54851808
Nigga didn't you literally ask this last thread.
>>
>>54851808
Not too much since yesterday. Creater perkline is half done, Bad Guy perkline is pretty much done, Big Bad perkline got a few extras etc. Filling out some more of Leaders stuff for example, they just got a perk that allows you to apply Excalibur like seals/conditions to the use of any of your powers or items that you own. 200? Probably

Did start Extra's update though, which has ballooned from 3 to 6 origins with double perklines, 4 of those origins being entirely new and drop in's stuff becoming half price general stuff. So more Fate to look forward to eh?

You'll even get a chance to be a Best Girl
>>
>>54851776
> a sword that can turn into a maze
If you find one, tell me, because that sounds pretty awesome.
>>
How would one go about ascending as a Great Old One after Bloodborne? Do I find the local cthulu and fight it, one-on-one?
>>
>>54851890
Not that anon, but that sounds cool. One of those new Extra Origins is based off of Kiara "I want to literally fuck the world and everyone in it, and I will ascend to demon godhood to do so" Sessyoin, right? That ought to be fun.
>>
>>54852010
The Soul Eater update lets you be a Fragment of a Great Old One, and with time and training you can eventually evolve into a Great Old One yourself.
>>
>>54852010
You need to eat three umbilical cords fragments from another baby old one, kill it and kill some more old ones.

>>54852046
Clearly not the same kind of Old Ones.
>>
>>54852067
To be honest, I just saw "How would one go about ascending as a Great Old One" and went off of that.
>>
>>54852039
Yeah. Returning origins are Hacker and Awakened AI (Now for various NPCs). The new ones are Servant (Of course), Scientist (Twice plus stuff relating to the Moon Cell), Cultist (Kiara) and Alter Egos (Best Girls).
>>
File: Boy of Kultur.jpg (55KB, 680x456px) Image search: [Google]
Boy of Kultur.jpg
55KB, 680x456px
>>54852099
>Alter Egos (Best Girls)
>>
>>54851890
Hey Val, if we had another major source of income that followed us from jump to jump, like a business for example, could we say that the post-jump version of 10% of the National Budget from Weakness of Beatrice is funneled through that? Like it's not just people giving us money to be in our good graces, it's our income source just being that good. Because 500 billion USD annually is around the GDP of Sweden. That's a bit too much for me to feel it makes sense being given as favor-currying gifts in any setting where I'm not publicly known as some sort of incredibly powerful magic superhero. It's a bit much for a business's revenue, too (the top-earning companies in the world average about a tenth that), but somewhat more believable there. Maybe I could divide it up between multiple company purchases, or something like that. Or Jumpveria from Marvel Magic, GDP of a country coming from a country, that makes sense. Anyway, is there enough freedom in interpreting it that this idea is viable, or should I look elsewhere to get the money stream of a medium-sized European nation without social repercussions?
>>
>>54852123
No, it's people giving you that money. It doesn't have to be from one source but that is what the item is about, so it can't be that you're somehow earning it.

That said, there's no real repercussions for ignoring them trying to curry favour. You've no obligation and even if you act in their interest, there's always going to be someone out there interested in trying to get in your good books with money.
>>
>>54852067
But if I ascend in setting, I'm stuck there. NuBee added a note to the Jump permitting the change outside of the Bloodborne universe
>>
Question in the Overlord Jump. If you are a different class from a weapon different from what you are trying to wield, can you use it? I probably won't need to but I am wondering about it for out of Jump as well.
>>
>>54852190
(Same Poster)
Mainly ask since Momonga/Ains can't use swords without creating magic armor that allows him to use it. But I am also not the same class (Which is to say not an Arcane Caster) as him so I may not have that ability or True Warrior that lets him temporarily use warrior equipment.
>>
>>54852151
Dang. I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for that. I just don't feel it makes sense for me to be given the GDP of Sweden entirely out of gifts and bribes. It's not denying them I'm worried about, it's just the strange situation of everyone offering this one guy so much. It doesn't feel like it fits the logic of a real world, unless they knew I was magic like in the Weakness of Beatrice jump itself. Doesn't seem like it's a good purchase if you're trying to be subtle. Oh well. Thanks for responding, though.
>>
>>54852190
Depends. Momonga couldn't use swords or armor that weren't made with magic, although he later finds a sword that he could use. You also have items to get around this problem. Non-mages also couldn't use scrolls, but some classes, like assassins, could get around that problem.

This is only a problem for Players, though.
>>
>>54852206
That's fair. Hope you find something more like what you're looking for later.
>>
>>54852214
I mean I am a player. Also does his apply out of Jump as well? It would really suck to go to say a metal gear solid jump and be unable to use a gun.
>>
>>54852205
True Warrior comes with the Arcane Caster school going by the description.

I don't remember if Brellin ever made an statement of that, but I always assumed that the restriction doesn't affects the Jumper or it goes away post-jump.
>>
>>54852241
I am going with a divine caster and summoner with summoning focus, Realm of Heroes and being an Angel. Basically I smite, heal, support and create/summon armies and titans
>>
>>54851109
knowledge and understanding of the divine plan for everything.
>>
File: proto-ASA.png (699KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
proto-ASA.png
699KB, 638x825px
[Naruto redux, jump #50]

Drawbacks: Blood Lust, Thick, Before My Eyes..., Low Priority, Boiling Blood, Reviled, Hunted: Land of Iron, Hidden Village of Rain, Hidden Village of Mist, Hidden Village of Cloud, Super Pervert, Hidden Village of Stone, The Warring Clans, Stuffed, There's How Many Movies? Boruto! (2400)

Scenario: Alien Invaders

Rolled The Place That Will Become Konohagakure

Orphan, Age 13 (2200)

Senju (1900)
Kaguya (1600)
Uzumaki (1400)
Mentor+Apprenticeship: Orochimaru (1000)
Teammates: Karin, Anko (900)
Therapy no Jutsu (600)
Pure Hyuga (100)
You Have Reserves (0)
Ninjutsu Specialisation (Free)

...has your build ever made you wonder what is even happening?

According to my research, my lineage could only exist if Kaguya had a sibling who came to Earth, ignored the fact their sister was stuck in the moon and proceeded to have an orgy with 3 of their cousins.

That isn't even the mind blowingest part. Nor is it that through the magic of ninja incest, I have /twice the average Otsutsuki clan member's/ worth of innate chakra BEFORE factoring in the Third Magic.

No, it's that as per the Senju perk, my IMMEDIATE family is still alive. And treated like royalty. So the Legendary Interclan Gangbang of Destiny might have been recent enough for enquiring minds to realise an alien came to our lands for a booty call.

At least that explains why everyone is just sort of...ew, at me.

Orochimaru is also alive around this point of time, but he's roughly my age. So I figured that me being a crazed lunatic and him being himself, after one too many fights the clan leaders gave up and let him basically babysit me. It's not that Orochi's a naive or poor mentor, it's that he's a child genius, in the middle of a war, constantly processing the fact that his idiot savant of a blood brother knows more about bloodlines than the Kages.

And then, there's the midgets.

Oh god, the midgets.

Cont'd... https://pastebin.com/yP106CE5
>>
Also sonnuva-

>Orphan, age 13 (2300)

It never fails. Every time I end up spending way, way longer than I expected on a build typos like this happen.
>>
In the Heroes update, why is there a drawback that takes point from you? I assume that's a typo, right?
>>
File: Average anime.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Average anime.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Give me a single good reason of why bringing a giant robot to a sword fight would be a bad idea.
>>
>>54852607
I"m sorry, I can't. There is no reason not to do that. Especially if, as many giant robots do, yours has a sword of its own.
>>
>>54852607

It won't.
>>
File: Blade_of_Tathagata_in_use.jpg (365KB, 692x1979px) Image search: [Google]
Blade_of_Tathagata_in_use.jpg
365KB, 692x1979px
>>54852607
>Give me a single good reason of why bringing a giant robot to a sword fight would be a bad idea.

well if the sword in question is the Blade of Tathagata and the giant robot is Walking Fortress Balam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXTZgyCq0SA
>>
File: Demonbane.jpg (177KB, 1132x867px) Image search: [Google]
Demonbane.jpg
177KB, 1132x867px
>>54852650
>Bring an universe size mecha with an universe size sword to a trial by combat in Westeros
>>
>>54852667
The aSoIaF Jump is made for bullying.
>>
>>54852667
See now that is a plan, it's a plan that defeats the entire purpose of trial by combat since he wouldn't be able to fit in the arena, so you would've been better off with something like picture related but >>54852607
was specifically asking for situations in which it would not be a good plan,so I cited one
>>
>>54852219
Hey Val, can we import more than eight companions in the God of High School jump? I remember that you said that we could in Jorge Joestar, and GoH doesn't mentions a limit.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54852607
It's larger than fencing regulations allow for, you'll be disqualified and your opponent will win by forfeit.

>>54852678
>not pulling an Indy

C'mon, not only is it a classic but if you do it right you can play it as divine intervention from the Lord of Light for double bullying!
>>
>>54852678
It really is. There are so many fun ways to mess with that world, if you're not limited to acting within a low fantasy paradigm.
>>
>>54852728
>pulling an Indy

Not audacious enough, ASA. Also that's a dime a dozen joke.
>>
Anyone got advice for dealing with the Hollow Men drawback in Genius the Transgression?
>>
You people let yourselves be baited by the shitposter into an anti-SB frenzy and chasing off a jumpmaker. Again. All of you are unforgivable morons.
>>
File: IMG_1113.jpg (44KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1113.jpg
44KB, 500x458px
>>54852914
Well, the important thing to remember is that their Voids are a bane on all artifice and innovation. Barring Shaping defences or mystic circles or perhaps some sort of transmitter that can redirect the anti-inspiration they emit technology tends to rot around them. There is a very simple solution though:

Drop ordinary animals on them at high speed.

I'm completely serious here, this is THE most efficient way for a Genius player to handle Clockstoppers since the relevant tech can stay safely out of their range. See, their powers only work on artifically made things. Flesh, blood, bone-they're just humans with unnatural stamina. Their only power is rotting technology, and biomass doesn't ping as technology.

Or you could just beat them up. They're tougher than average, but a vampire or werewolf could end 'em one handed if it weren't for the mobs they can whip up.

Or just cast magic missile.
>>
>>54852953
Uh, no we didn't. What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>54852953
Oh, look who woke up full of shit this morning.
>>
>>54852991
Nobody gives magic missile the credit it deserves. It's a workhorse of a spell and can easily wreck someone's day if you twin it a few times and add a maximize to it as well. Sure, I just used a 12th level spell slot for that, but that's worth it for Bullet Hell the Spell.
>>
>>54853030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed_iOGPRBSg

I'm worry I can't hear you over Magic Missles big brother spell.
>>
So here's a question. Can Sacrificial Bestowment (SMT) be used to give the ability of Sacrificial Bestowment? The wording of the perk seems to imply that it's within the realms of possibility, but it's... recursive enough that I want a second opinion.
>>
>>54853030
That is a lie. I totally give magic missile the time of day on auto-hit properties alone damage output is low but reliable and with a proper build you are essentially using a magic Gate of Babylon
>>
If there were a Silent Hill jump would you rather it be a gauntlet or a regular jump?
>>
>>54853142
Gauntlet
>>
>>54853142
One with an option for the other.
>>
>>54853142
One for both.
>>
>>54853142

Regular jump. Gauntlets suck
>>
>>54853030
As a long-time arcane mage, magic missiles are my jam.
>>
>>54853142
A gauntlet seems like it'd work for the setting but maybe an option for making it a regular jump.
>>
File: Hollow Knight Jump 0.4.pdf (108KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Hollow Knight Jump 0.4.pdf
108KB, 1x1px
So, Hollow Knight V0.4. Anyone have any thoughts?

Also, looking for suggestions for Items and that missing perk for Drop-In.
>>
>>54853030
It's also blocked by a 1st level spell or a variety of cheap equipment, subject to spell resistance, single-target and has low damage with terrible scaling.
The last one is really what kills it, because needing to cast over and over for several rounds to kill a single enemy isn't just a waste of spell slots, it also means said enemy has several rounds to fight back.

You can get way more efficiency out of your spell slots if you use spells that are actually good instead of stacking metamagic on a bad spell to make it adequate (wasting even higher level spell slots).

It's the "i couldn't be bothered to use my spells intelligently, so i cast Magic Missile" option.

The only non-retarded use of Magic Missile is to use it with Fell Drain metamagic, where the damage is irrelevant and the auto-hitting and ability to split it between up to 5 enemies is actually worth something and the damage is irrelevant.
>>
>>54853341
Anyway magic missle is a good spell if you fix it and enhance it with out of setting magic so that it doesn't suck, and anyone who didn't think of that isn't jumping right
>>
>>54853361
As i said, you could use that effort to enhance a spell that's already good with the same effort for better effect.
Doesn't matter if you use in-setting or out-of-setting stuff to do it, the basic premise is the same: you're building on a suboptimal base.

Nobody is stopping you from making Magic Missile useful, but that doesn't mean it's a good spell.
It just means you like Magic Missile and spend the effort to make it not suck instead of using a spell that doesn't suck in the first place and making it even better.
>>
>>54853339
Something related to Hornet? The thread-slinging stuff she does?
>>
>>54853339
T b h I feel like "adorable" is the wrong word to describe an inscrutable, malevolent demiurge among bugkind. Also iRe you sure that thing is even/can make other bugs human sized

Also maybe swap Shade and Hollow Reprisal? The former comes with an inherent drawback after all. Though personally I feel oneup pers are a little bland, I'd prefer something more like the DS setup where you can do the shade ressurection thing fine in-jump but lose it after, and have a new perk instead. Maybe bump up and buff power tactics and have a perk for battling/surviving void-y enemies instead?
>>
>>54852678
Tis true, I booped the iron islands beneath the waves
>>
Has softanon posted any new updates on the isekei jump?
>>
>>54853464
Don't think so.
>>
>>54853142
Like Distant Sky. Gauntlet for suffering and living througj the self-discovery horror journey, jump just to visit the place.
>>
>>54853051
I didn't know that spell existed but it is a neat one. That's a lot of magic missiles.

>>54853058
>>54853228
Brethren! Perhaps it was just my group of players.

>>54853341
But it cooooooool.
>>
>>54853474
Maybe he's gone soft.
>>
>>54853142
Ok. So what would people think of an Alessa perkline
>>
>>54853495
Only works if it's a jump. Completely ruins the effect of a gauntlet
>>
>>54853487
>But it cooooooool.
I'm not denying that.
Greater Missile Storm was one of my favorite spells in Neverwinter Nights for a reason, even if it isn't particularly effective for its level.
>>
>>54853500
Yeah, maybe make it a gauntlet with a regular jump option and lock the Alessa stuff behind that?
>>
>>54853525
Or just make two separate jumps.
>>
File: ChibiRadiance.jpg (23KB, 484x350px) Image search: [Google]
ChibiRadiance.jpg
23KB, 484x350px
>>54853419
Are you telling me pic related isn'r the most adorable thing? Also, I just generally assume the bugs in the game reach the same...height-range(?) as humans, though the taller/larger bugs are absolutely gigantic.

I don't get why people treat Hollow Reprisals drawback as a huge thing. A couple determination or "you'll always be you" perks should render it a non-issue.
>>
>>54853893
Fiat perks ensuring you never change are anathema to personal development.
>>
What makes Rinnegan so awesome, anyway?
>>
>>54853925
Eh, I don't know about that particular shitshow of an argument. All I know is that it would do wonders for keeping your individuality intact.
>>
>>54853947
All of the paths and their abilities. Technically most if not all can be reproduced out of setting, but it's great if you want to troll the setting considering it'd freak out everyone if someone was born with them.
>>
>>54853947
I don't get it either, to be honest. From what I've seen the seals and the killer bones and the blood chains are way more awesome.

Something about high powerlevel summons and illusions? Neither of which merits a damn psychological breakdown.
>>
>>54853947
Read the path abilities. Really read them.
Then combine that with a big boost to your chakra reserves and all basic elemental affinities for free.
That's on top of the abilities the Sharingan (and Mangekyo hax abilities like perfect mind control) grants you, which are pretty damn good themselves.

It's basically distilled essence of Mary Sue in eyeball form. And the aesthetics are an edgelord's wet dream.

Not worth it for me personally - you can get all of that stuff in other jumps without the trauma, while Wood Release and Fuinjutsu are a bit more rare - but in-setting it's pretty much the top of the heap by a very wide margin.
>>
>>54854068
>perfect mind control
>Can be dispelled
Not perfect.
>>
>>54853947
I am a sucker for eye powers, that and I wanted Susanoo and Senju so it was just right there to grab anyway.
>>
So in Desolate Era should I grab the Jindan creation method or not? I want a first tier Jindan but I am not sure if I can find a way in jump to do it.
>>
So what would be the pros and cons of going uchiha uzamaki hyuuga?
>>
>>54854153
>Desolate Era
We have that?
>>
>>54853947
All jumpers are edgy twats.
>>
What's a good way to make humans naturally capable of tolerating sub-zero temperatures without making them fat and/or hairy?
>>
>>54854227
Magic. Possibly nanobots.
>>
>>54854227
Nanobots. Maybe magic.

For a specific example, if you take the Extremis from MCU and made it, y'know, safe, then it'd be a good option.
>>
>>54854186
Pros: Sharingan, chakra chains, and Byakugan, meaning you have long range 359 degree vision and can see tenketsu, can copy techniques, and can seal bijuu (I don't remember what else chakra chains could do). Overall a really lethal combination, especially when mastered.

>>54854227
Make them really warm blooded? Not sure if that'd actually work, but maybe worth a try
>>
>>54854196
We do not.
>>
>>54854153
When you go World God, then it doesn't matter what grade of jindan you have, but until then a higher grade of jindan is very useful. And since you can't go world god until the second DE jump (probably an end jump) it's worth some serious consideration.
Bear in mind that having it will allow you as a Daofather/Ancestral Immortal to equal an Elder God and if you are both it makes you one of the most powerful people in the setting. If you have an edge like Heartforce cultivation over and above that, then no one is capable of one-shotting you and you'd have a decent chance against everyone.
There is a method in setting to upgrade a 3rd grade jindan into a 2nd grade jindan but the materials for it are extraordinarily difficult to get, the MC had to put himself into considerable danger in order to get one of them but was able to buy the other. there is no canon method to get a 1st grade jindan outside of have a Chaos immortla/World God help you and sacrifice an entire massive world, which is basically impossible in setting.

>>54854196
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kUI1bvc5o3LUISfFDZxNJr9nX0bF_XK3VkMiD74FRf4/edit
It's mostly jumpable, I think, but is still being refined and improved.

>>54854186
You'd be very powerful and have enormous advantages in setting with great potential. On the other hand your family tree is going to be a mess, or your one of orochimaru's projects.
>>
>>54854227
Inject them with Howler DNA, they were designed by Crayak to be the ultimate lifeform
>>
File: maxresdefault (13).jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (13).jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
What perks from Naruto would I need to replicate the snake guy's resurrection/zombie methods?
>>
File: 1480529387074.png (78KB, 241x231px) Image search: [Google]
1480529387074.png
78KB, 241x231px
>>54854002
>Killer Bones
Kaguya clan is underrated. Did nobody watch the fight with Kimimaro? What about the fight with Kaguya herself and her All-Killing Ash Bones? Those were her main source of offense. The Kaguya techniques are as much a direct inheritance from Kaguya as the Rinnegan and Byakugan are.

Anyway, I combined Kaguya with Senju to get shit tons of chakra and absolute bullshit taijutsu abilities.
>>
>>54854272
>You'd be very powerful and have enormous advantages in setting with great potential.

>>54854249
>Pros: Sharingan, chakra chains, and Byakugan, meaning you have long range 359 degree vision and can see tenketsu,

So pretty good with very few cons. That is pretty awesome actually.
>>
File: 1467673134575.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467673134575.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>54854239
>>54854245
>Naturally
I don't want them to have to rely on magic. Basically I want my holy cities to be in my three favorite places: In lands of eternal winter, at the bottom of the ocean, and high in the sky. The ways to make humans capable of living in the deep sea and at high altitudes on floating islands are already known to me and don't make them fat/hairy, but cold resistance without fat or hair is something I don't know of.

>>54854249
Really hot blood? Might limit their ability to survive in hot weather, though.

>>54854278
What's a Howler?
>>
>>54854286
Get ninjitsu specialisation, choose Edo Tensei.
> You are particularly skilled and talented in an area of the ninja arts. You will start out knowing one basic technique for the category, and one dangerous, forbidden, and powerful technique from the category you select. In addition, you will learn things that fall under your category more quickly, and all techniques from your category will be faster, stronger and more efficient. Can be taken once per category.
>and one dangerous, forbidden, and powerful technique from the category you select
Whether its the version improved by Orochimaru and used by Kabuto or the slightly weaker version used against the Third, I guess that's up to whether you can make it plausible to get the better version or not.
Bear in mind you can only do this once to get such a technique, meaning you can't use this again to get any of the other super cool and almost completely lost jutsu, like minato's seal-mark teleportation that I can't quite remember the name of right now (Flying Thunder God?).

>>54854307
Yep. This is a great setting with a good jump. Lots of potential.
>>
>>54854286
Orochimaru has nothing special about him except tons of expertise, lots of science, and a complete lack of morality. Kabuto is the same, only he's injected himself with DNA from a bunch of people to boost himself.
>>
>>54854294
>All-Killing Ash Bones
What are those?
>>
>>54854307
>So pretty good with very few cons.
Pretty much. The only drawback I can think of is the stuff the other guy said about Orochimaru targeting you and not having enough chakra, which is offset by Uzumaki but I'd add You've Got Reserves anyways to be safe and offer some extra oomph should taijutsu not work. Oh yeah, you should definitely be specializing in taijutsu by the way, this build is almost perfect for it, you just need Kaguya for the perfect defense.
>>
>>54854338
http://animorphs.wikia.com/wiki/Howler
>>
>>54854186
Cons: your eyes will be mismatched,

Pros: you have direct bloodline from the ninja source and with both eyes and uzumaki chakra running though you the chances of you becoming some weird new super powerful offshoot are high.

Que?: you will probably be looked at as a freak and the hyuuga will want you dead while danzo and orochimaro will want pieces of you.
>>
>>54854307
The con is that you're edgy as fuck.
>>
>>54854338
Then you are shit out of luck, try changing the environment or getting some gear.
>>
>>54854349
Ninja anon said Edo Tensei doesn't count for the perk because it's part sealing, or something
>>
>>54854375
Hyuuga arent particularly edge, uchiha have loads of edge, and uzamaki are smiles and sunshine because they feel negative emotions in others iirc.

Sounds pretty balanced.
>>
Could someone post the new naruto jump please? Uploads folder is sorted and I cant seem to load in the cloud.
>>
>>54854363
Basically exactly what they sound like. IIRC, Kaguya shoots her bones at someone, and upon contact they die and turn to ash.
>>
File: IMG_1114.jpg (34KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.jpg
34KB, 500x600px
>>54854294
I saw Kimimaro, yeah. Those bones have crazy good synergy with the nanomachines (well, nano-photonic crystal, Reality Marble-like Noble Phantasm supported supercomputer after the Fate updates, but they are still technically nanites) that were my ace in the whole in my early build. I haven't actually seen the Kaguya fight. Aren't the bones unique to her bloodline for some reason, and the other Otsutdukis just stick with eye powers and big balls?

And same here, as you can see! Honestly I don't really know what I'm doing with Naruto, especially not exactly what the bunny gooddess clan can actually do or what having double their typical chakra actually means. Or why even though he needed Sauce's help to take down Kaguya, apparently Nardo just needs his son around for extra chakra to beat the stronger, fully powered up Otsutsuki guy because there's something weird about his family's side of the chakra?

I don't know, I just wanted to get away from the plot somewhere. Instead of having all but one of the damned Uchihas hunting me for years.
>>
>>54854286
There's an earth technique that raises zombies too, from one of the movies i think.
So take Earth Affinity and Specialization: Ninjutsu.
Or just take the drawback that makes the movies happen and pick it up with Sharingan/Copycat Technique from Ranma 1/2 and save Ninjutsu Spec for a cooler jutsu.

Otherwise what >>54854349 and >>54854356 said.
>>
I don't know, I prefer themed builds, myself.
>>
>>54854369
That doesn't mention cold resistance.

>>54854385
That would defeat the purpose.
>>
Godly jumpers, how do you deal with the fact that people in modern or advanced settings are going to draw doujins of you?
>>
>>54854449
>Aren't the bones unique to her bloodline for some reason, and the other Otsutdukis just stick with eye powers and big balls?
We only see two others, so we don't really know. It's something only Kaguya is seen using it though, yeah.
>>
>>54854479
You are literally saying how do I do X with just wishful thinking while not actually doing anything.
>>
>>54854511
Anon, you suggested I deal with the problem of "I want humans to live with me in my city of eternal snow." by "Just make it warmer!"
>>
>>54854492
Are you joking? People have always drawn porn of gods. Fuck I mean japans origin myth is that a god had sex and japan is dried up leftover semen.
>>
>>54854294
Another more meta benefit is that bone-control is a lot rarer in jumpchain than the various Sharingan abilties.

You can pick up the "copy techniques i see" and time dilation benefits in several other jumps, the various Mangekyo abilities too.

You can pick up Byakugan+ in Mushoku Tensei easily enough, without the massive drawback of it being obvious as fuck because you lack pupils and look like a freak when it's active.

Even the Rinnegan abilities are mainly worth it for having them all in one place and if you like the flavor (get some taste).
>>
>>54854534
Actually I said use magic or nanobots. You want to make something happen without actually making it happen.
>>
>>54854479
nope, but I was asked what one was. So I linked to it
>>
File: 1452874480493.jpg (43KB, 539x588px) Image search: [Google]
1452874480493.jpg
43KB, 539x588px
>>54854492
Use my godly powers to get a lot of money, then commission a shit-ton of my fetish to the point that people think it's canon and add it to their doujins of their own free will.
>>
>>54854554
No, I want a biological method of making it happen that doesn't involve hair or fat. Because yetis and fat people aren't attractive.
>>
>>54854492
Eh, i take it as a compliment. And set up a website where they can upload it so i can view it all in one place.
I can hardly fault them for their excellent taste after all.
>>
>>54854564
Find some biological superhero with cold resistance in DC/Marvel and splice their DNA into people.
>>
File: Updated casual banchô-Anon.png (520KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Updated casual banchô-Anon.png
520KB, 1500x1500px
>>54854492
I pose For references so they can get me right and Gently remind them banchô X Monique is the one true pairing and all others are non-canon.
>>
>>54854294
It's cool, but I'm hesitant to take the Kaguya clan because:
>I want to start in the Leaf, and I'd need to pay extra if I don't also take a Leaf bloodline.
>I'm really, really attracted to Senju+Wood Release
>I try to avoid taking drawbacks as often as possible, unless they were things I was going to do anyway, and Kaguya comes with a mandatory drawback
>>
>>54854588
Do you know of any? I can think of Iceman but that's from the mutant gene which is stupid and also comes with ice powers.
>>
>>54854603
If you're in leaf and have a unique bloodline they're probably going to put some effort into protecting you from the misty village. And also try and get you to breed a lot so they can establish a new bloodline in konoha.
>>
Is there a google drive to look at valeria jumpchain WIP? Cause the main WIP never update with new WIP
>>
>>54854635
use bones to make more bonepeople one might say.
>>
Stellaris build.

https://pastebin.com/Yc3mdn3C
>>
>>54854656
There are no drives other than the one in the OP link
>>
>>54854272
Didn't Ning eventually upgrade his to 1st grade by fusing his bodies together? Kinda sucks how we are barred from being WGs then otherwise I would just ignore that item.
>>
File: wulin4.jpg (14KB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
wulin4.jpg
14KB, 300x193px
>>54851616
I only just realized that Ronin Warriors wasn't the same thing as Wulin Warriors.
>>
>>54854389
Oh, I didn't know that. He wouldn't have happened to say if you could get it if you also take Fuuinjutsu Prodigy did he?
>>
>>54854613
In DBZ, Frieza's species can survive the vacuum of space which can get several hundred degrees above and below zero.
Yautjas (Predators) prefer hot areas but can movie around in ice climates no problem. Bonus, their properties and naturally be gained by humans through ingesting their blood.
I think Pokemon has some ice creatures that live in ice climates and don't rely fur and large amount of fight.
Marvel has the frost giants and I don't think Asgardians are too bothered by the cold (though that might be because of their extra dense muscle tissue).
>>
>>54854597
>I pose
Bancho, why? My stomach can't take this abuse!
>>
>>54854868
I don't think it came up, so you might have to ask him.
>>
>>54854889
artists have weird imaginations either. I pose for them or they come with something that makes me look ugly.
>>
>>54854792
Hmm, come to think of it, that sounds familiar. Either 1st grade or close to it.
So I guess you can get 1st grade in setting if you improve your jindan to the 2nd grade using the method Ning used, then get the clone technique, the chaos nectar to train it to the 2nd level and either the One Body technique or master the clone technique to combine the bodies.
It's worth mentioning that that is not easy and will take a lot more effort than just using the jade slip the jump offers, expensive as it it.
>>
>>54854922
>makes me look ugly.
No one has that good an imagination unless they go all-out eldrich abomination, bancho.
>>
>>54854227
Try Choirmaster from Aquaria. It's essentially fiat backed survival.
>>
>>54854892
On one hand, I'm not actually interested in getting it for my current build; one the other, now that it's come up, I would like to know what ninjanon would say about it if asked.
I see if I can bring it up next I see him.
>>
>>54854872
>the vacuum of space which can get several hundred degrees above and below zero
I know this shouldn't be relevant, cause fiction, but IRL you can't really freeze in space. Freezing on earth works by having heat transfer into other particles, which on earth means air. In space this doesn't work, and most space shuttles had a problem of heating up considerably due to the heat from computer systems having nowhere to go (which is why they shut down a lot of unnecessary systems and would wait for the heat to radiate out).
>>
File: My Jumper in eclipse phase.jpg (94KB, 478x541px) Image search: [Google]
My Jumper in eclipse phase.jpg
94KB, 478x541px
>>54854953
listen my Jumper is A protean mass of tangible darkness and gourmet cells covering a Theotech cybernetic skeleton T-800 style as a default, When he is not just using a Random body or form for various purposes,Having official state model references and design Bibles for everything I can be is kind of reassuring because that way I know they won't Screw up too bad . it's Knowing you look good but having a really bad photo taken of you, it's a way to keep from having bad pictures taken kinda.
>>
>>54851776
Problem Sleuth. Get yourself Death's Scythe/Everything there and go nuts.
>>
>>54854613
You could go to aion and get dna from asmodeans.

They have extreme cold resistance from living in a sunless icehole as well as having some bitchin claws.
>>
>>54855152
Speaking of aion since I am apparently going through and trying to update my old jumps what would you guys like changed when I eventually got to that?
>>
>>54854771
There's the SB drive and the purely Dirge drive
>>
>>54854370
>your eyes will be mismatched
Not in the more recent version. You get to design your eyeball aesthetic now.
>>
>>54855167
I would like for Asmodean scum to be removed from the document. They are blocking my view and sullying the jump.
>>
>>54854294
>All-Killing Ash Bones
Is it possible to get these by just buying the Kaguya clan option? I don't recall the guy who used those techniques ever taking it that far.

What if you train really, really hard? What if you take the Six Paths scenario?
>>
>>54854981
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.
I know space is horrible for heat management (which is something I always bring up when disusing the Death Star Thermal Exhaust Port and why it it so retarded). But that doesn't negate that fact that space has some really cold areas, especially in the shadow of something. Things can still freeze, if it didn't we wouldn't have comets for be bleeding off heat into space thus creating winter, it's just much less...efficient than when you have an atmosphere.
In short, things can freeze. But it is much more likely to burn up instead do to direct cosmic rays. (Did you know that if you put the Koolaid man in space, he would most likely evaporate?_
>>
>>54855167
Beyond the Gunner classes and Bard?
Main thing I can think of is just general typo cleanup.
>>
>>54855267
You're just jealous that you don't have back fur and claws.
>>
>>54855180
Neither of those are recognized drives, and one is just a bunch of jumps stolen from this drive.
>>
>>54855356
Why would anyone want those things?
>>
>>54855314
>instead especially* due to direct cosmic rays

Is that a _ at the end also? I even forgot to cap of the brackets.
Fuck I should not type when tired.
>>
>>54855385
Because I think the Asmodians are much better looking than the bright shiny frauds known as the Elyos.
>>
>>54855333
Guess I can do that, drop the lrice for drop in too and add in some stuff about allowing you to ascend others. Add in some mau stuff. Making notes for later.

Also update on world of cultivation, Im trying to keep my updates down to around the 200 cp mark, there are a few higher ones though.

Boosting the item stipend a bit too.

Also companions get more cp to use as well.
>>
>>54855052
>pic
Why... why are you using a pic from Boku no Pico, bancho. I know you have issues, but I never thought *that* was one of them.
>>
>>54855504
you saw my build for eclipse phase, didn't you? It's accurate.
>>
>>54855377
>a bunch of jumps stolen from this drive.
>The jumpmakers stole his own jumps
'Kay
>>
>>54855385
Well the back fur is more like a long manr right over the spine and doesnt really look bad.

Also they are decent folk if you pull your own weight, downside is they cant take heat. Like at all. Anything above like 80° celsius is pretty much enough to start fucking them up.

They can really really do well with the cold however.
>>
>>54855515
Why, tho'?
>>
>>54855314
>Things can still freeze
Why I bring it up is that, no, they can't. Not really. The time it would take for a person without a suit to freeze to death due to hypothermia or frostbite (and not die by another method) would be several hours longer than if someone took a quick swim in above freezing water.
>>
>>54855535
Neotenic Morph, spelt, blonde, big eyes,Wearing a Speedo, I looked up Cute anime boy swimsuit and this was the closest one. doesn't everybody try and find visual reference for jumper?
>>
>>54855542
> is that, no, they can't.
>would be several hours longer
...well can they or can't they?

Simple example. Water. You bring it to space, and it will boil. But, it will eventually freeze. Heat only remains so long as it is being applied. If heat is not being added, it will eventually cool down and freeze.
Again, comets. Things made of rock and ICE without an atmosphere.
>>
>>54855596
>...well can they or can't they?
Sort of. Technically, yes, they will become very cold if you leave them in space for a couple of days. But for a human, it would take weeks to freeze as your body burns your fat reserves to provide heat energy, and if for some reason you had a food supply and were immune to the other lethal effects of space you might be able to life indefinitely. The concept of space being cold isn't really relevant to the initial discussion of surviving a winter wonderland because the effects are completely different
>>
What do the dwarves in the gods are bastards need to get their economy back on track? I was thinking of maybe creating the feildof dwarf forged cybernetics.
>>
>>54855575
>I looked up Cute anime boy swimsuit and this was the closest one
For future please find a different pic to use as a reference. You may not be aware but that pic is from Boku no Pico, and its... you know what. No. I'm am not going to soil your innocent mind by telling you just how much garbage that thing is.
I'm surprised that rabid guy who really dislikes you hasn't picked on you over it. Maybe he though it was low-hanging fruit or something.
Please just find a different reference pic. It shouldn't be hard.
>>
>>54855808
It is bancho man. It was probably a favorite anime of his.
>>
>>54855653
I it has an effect faster than you think, else suits wouldn't be designed with several layers of insulation as there is still heat loss through thermal radiation or by conduction.
Yes, surviving the cold of space is not as impressive as the cold of a world with an atmosphere. But withstanding it is still better than normal humans.
>>
>>54855855
>I think it*
>>
>>54855855
Then why doesn't the space station have heaters?
>>
>>54855883
Because it is insulated.
Because it gets hit by the suns hot rays.
Because electronics generate a lot already.
>>
>>54855855
You do know that space suits don't have insulation to keep them warm, right? They have a suit underneath filled with water to keep them cool
>>
>>54854492
I sometimes buy it for jokes and I laugh at it with my buddies.
>>
>>54855948
They have both, to keep the temperature the same when dealing with direct sun light and shadow areas.
>>
>>54855410
Both sets of birdfus need to be loved and bred. There's no need for this senseless hate.
>>
>>54855883
Hell, did you know Space Station Radiators use ammonia instead of water because the water would freeze.
>>
>>54854492
Talented or attractive artists get a good, long, exhaustive modeling session. Supporting the arts is one of my things.
>>
>>54855967
>>54855948
"The spacesuit arm has 14 layers of material to protect the spacewalker. The liquid cooling and ventilation garment makes up the first three layers... The next seven layers are Mylar insulation and make the suit act like a thermos. The layers keep the temperature from changing inside. "
>>
File: 1475558427359.png (660KB, 698x840px) Image search: [Google]
1475558427359.png
660KB, 698x840px
So, um. I went full violence/non-human in a hurry in my newest chain.

What are some perks that let you re-connect with your humanity, empathize with people weaker than you, and/or overcome PTSD and disassociation? Or be a really good actor?
>>
>>54856049
This conversation has gone a long way from its initial point, which we aren't even arguing about anymore. Yes, I concede that the insulation is for both, and that freezing in space, while relatively slow for living humans, is still a real threat. This >>54856001 is also something I didn't know but have since verified with the Nasa site (which I now can't stop reading)
>>
>>54856068
Freelancer has a great-ish perk for that general purpose.
>>
>>54854492
Ryuzaki: Don't worry. I'm a top.
Naomi: A top?
Ryuzaki: An aggressive top… I have never once been submissive. One of the few things I can boast about. I have never even been submissive to a traffic signal.
Naomi: You really should.
Ryuzaki: Never.
>>
Are there any perks that let you swap power sources?
>>
>>54853142
>>54853172
>>54853486
I recall someone in a post a long time ago saying they wanted to do 2 Silent Hill docs, 1 being a jump that let you explore the world and whatnot, and the other being a gauntlet that was personalized and tailored to you as a jumper. I think they later on dropped the claim but that could be a good way to structure it.
>>
What would you do if you saw a person using out of setting powers accompanied by characters that you recognized from other franchises while walking through a random town?
>>
>>54856329
Compare notes
>>
>>54856329
There can be only one!
>>
>>54856329
In RL? Ask if they can take me along.
Or at least drop me off in a settting of my choice with a powerup sufficient to survive there.

In jumpchain? Try to figure out what kind of person they are they are and then either invite them over for a beer to compare notes or remove the threat if necessary.
>>
>>54855301
My guess would be that you'd need to train your ass off to do it, but it should be possible. It's important to remember that Kimimaro was a child, was deathly ill and incapable of using his full power, and had absolutely nobody to train him in his abilities. The guy was still extreme impressive beyond that, but what he did shouldn't be taken as remotely near its maximum potential.
>>
On a scale of Wot to The Fuck? how would you rate reenacting the plot Shamamlamaman's The Happening in SJW Marvel?
>>
>>54856428
Wot?
>>
>>54856428
meh/10, SJW or no if trees started becoming poisonous Marvel has a dozen ways to take care of it easily. Starting with just asking the Elder Goddess of Earth to make them cut it out. You know, Gaia. She's kind of a big deal, exists wherever any kind of ground does, including Hell.
>>
>>54856428
>The Happening
Reenact the Fappening instead. Leak nude pics of all the world's superheroes and villains.
>>
>>54856329
I'd probably go "oh, there's a Dante in this universe too" or whatever. Worlds aren't considered fictional in my Chain, so there's no canon to worry about.

But if the strangers in question started showing disturbingly diverse powers and things reminiscent of Jumpchain's mechanisms then I'd start freaking out. I'm pretty paranoid about the odds that I'd end up running into others of my kind at some point (since I'm not actually aware of the "no multiplayer" rule in-universe), that conflict would be inevitable, and that there's a good chance that the other guys could be stronger and nastier that I am.
>>
>>54854936
Think the Nine Chaos Seals are worth it? Doesn't seem all that impressive at least in the jump doc itself.
>>
File: Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf (294KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf
294KB, 1x1px
I want to apologize again for the whole mess with the water. I have a bad habit of getting very stubborn and stuck on certain points time to time; I've mostly gotten a grip on my mulishness, but unfortunately last night was one of the occasions where it flared up. I've thought things over more since then, and I realize that I should have listened better. Right now, while I still feel hurt by some of the comments, I feel bad about how I acted and hope that people can forgive me.

Anyway, after thinking things over I've decided to do what I should have done from the beginning: leave that certain water out of the jump entirely; if I'd never brought up that water in the jump, none of this would have happened. I'm really hoping that this will resolve the tensions that I started. Wishing-related stuff is just too much trouble than it's worth, and I'd rather just forget about it.

So, hopefully leaving that aside, how does the jump look now? I deeply appreciate the feedback I receive here, even if I get a little stuck in my ways sometimes, and I hope that I can fix any other issues there are with the jump.

Also, I'm going to be heading out to lunch soon - there's an Indian place that has the best biryani - so I won't be able to reply right away, sorry.
>>
File: 1500952354686.jpg (262KB, 2000x1557px) Image search: [Google]
1500952354686.jpg
262KB, 2000x1557px
>>54856395
>Be Jumper
>Generic Jump, not much to do
>Chillin out with companions
>Do some showy tricks for the laughs, will remove memories later
>Suddenly sone creepy youngster comes running at you and asking for companionship or some unlimited power

What to do
>>
>>54856744
Vet them. Anyone can ask for things, it's what they'll do with it that makes or breaks the decision.
>>
Anyone got a link for the timeglider timeline for MCU?
>>
>>54856744
Depends on the kid and my mood.
I mean as long as he's polite about it i'd at least hear him out.

I'm not giving someone godlike powers and let them lose on a defenseless world, but if someone just wants to get a basic health tuneup + cat ears and go to, say, CATastrophe?
Sure, why not?

If you have Screening Process (Lyrical Nanoha) you can consider more dangerous powers too.
Few world will complain about another hero after all.

If they want to come along that's a little more iffy, but hey, unless i'm near the end of a jump i don't mind hanging out and giving them a chance to convince me that they'd be good companion material.
That's how i've picked up all my companions, minus them knowing they were auditioning for a companion offer before i made it.

You know, instead of picking some poor girl out of a lineup and waifuing her because i liked a 2d character based on her.
>>
>>54856744
I don't erase memories so.
>>
>>54856744
I've been worried about that one for a while. Logically if you advertise at all what Jumping is all about you'd have hordes of Companion wannabes in front of your door every morning.

My personal rules are that I only have 8 "official" Companions, chosen in the first worlds I visited, and that if they want to fuck off they get to choose a successor. The extra stasis pods are there for these guys, and it's the Companion's responsibility to train and groom them into someone both decent and capable.
>>
>>54853142
Regular jump.
Gauntlets tend to be bland.
Jumps are full-flavor.
>>
File: Elder_God_Demonbane_2.jpg (976KB, 800x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Elder_God_Demonbane_2.jpg
976KB, 800x1201px
Between the Akashic Records from Angel Notes and the ones from Devil Survivor 2 scenarios, and becoming a Voyager Witch, is there anything that would be able to challenge the Jumper post-spark?
>>
>>54857137
To be frank after doing all the jumps nothing could stop jumper before sparking.
>>
>>54857137
There's always a bigger fish. It's why we always need more power.
>>
File: gazed.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
gazed.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>54854068
>Wood Release and Fuinjutsu
My Uzumaki/Senju brother.
>>
File: 1479079697231.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479079697231.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
>>54857137
The author, once they get bored of the chain.
>inb4 the Jumper continues without the author's input
See, THAT'S when we should be afraid.
>>
File: wellcome to hell.gif (1MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
wellcome to hell.gif
1MB, 316x195px
>>54857158
That reminds me, how many jumps has your current Jumper under their belt?

I'm on 723. Someone send help.
>>
>>54856744
Teach the kid my tenents, rites, and beliefs, and then observe. If the kid isn't a douche, then start answering the kids prayers. If the kid keeps it up, dose him or her with a supersoldier formula and help him or her make the world a better place.
>>
>>54857211
Would your Jumper be angry if you stopped writing about them making their journeys stop?
>>
>>54857211
Heavens can we buy more than one frame in the botkai jump?
>>
File: Superman_(Injustice_2).jpg (82KB, 736x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Superman_(Injustice_2).jpg
82KB, 736x1031px
>>54856744
>>54857225
>>54856834
>>54856910
>Not just giving the kid superpowers and see him growing mad with power and conquering the world
>>
>>54857287
Injustice is retarded
>>
>>54857259
>"Look, you're boring, and you're a piece of shit of a human being."
>"I HAVE ASCENDED BEYOND HUMANITY, WORM."
>"See, this is the SHIT I'm talking about."
>"CONTINUE WRITING MY ADVENTURES SO THAT I MAY PROGRESS."
>"Yeah about that. I have a job now, I have a life to try and survive."
>>
File: 1465844662164.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465844662164.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>54857259
I mean this scenario implies that the author observing the Jumper is what is perpetuating either their existence or changing the status quo, so I imagine they'd either be in a static 'happily ever after' moment forever or just vanish from existence.

But if we're assuming things like anti-reality warping or things that ignore this work beyond authorial fiat (and some weirder settings have implied this is possible), then they'd just be aware that whatever force was observing and directing their journey is no longer present.

The Jumper might turn into a radically different person, seek vengeance for what this 'author' directed them to do (that they might perceive as an outside force controlling them, which a lot of ego-heavy Jumpers would consider HERESY, or feel suddenly afraid at not knowing instinctively what to do), or just go 'oh, darn' and be ho-hum about it.

A jumpchain that was particularly fulfilling might actually have them go personally thank the author, perhaps offering them a journey in exchange for entertainwaitafuckingminute.
>>54857285
Yes.
>>
>>54857287
>training a guy who's obviously evil
It's like you want to be the mentor who dies half way through the movie.
>>
>>54857310
So are you, but only your parents are whining about that.
>>
>>54857219
>>
If jumper is immune to being erased from existence how hard would it be to mouth off to Zen Oh and use his failure to Erase to bluff being the strongest in the Dragonball multiverse?
>>
>>54856744
I don't advertise much unless I want a companion and then I got recruiting early one. I have teaching perks and can teach them some little things, but I won't take just anyone. Mostly I only take people without families and who would generally not be missed. If they just want power is is a no sale right away.

If asked I would use my God of War power and look into their soul for the reason. I would look at their potential and if I could I would try ans solve whatever life problem made them want to leave.

If they just want to leave and go to another world I always have Pig Stye Alley from Kung Fu Hustle for those that just want to leave one world for the next.
>>
>>54857337
You just realized this? Remember all the times your benefactor was an asshole to you? IT WAS YOU HRAVENS!
>>
>>54857137
Special Human from GoHS, especially with the modified drawbacks.
That one drawback from Disgaea (IIRC not nearly impossible, but still much harder than DeSu2)
The Decade jump.

I wish there were more jumps that gave a spark. The ones that I'd want to do I'd rather jump normally, so I lose my chances.
>>
>>54857343
That was pretty weak, are you feeling okay anon?
>>
>>54857420
No, you are making me sick in the stomach.
>>
>>54856556
The big Jumper eats the little Jumper. Remember that Jump Chan is the nice one and hands out powers to those seeking adventure and fun. Just imagine the other super beings out their with darker intents.
>>
>>54857137
Truly omnipotent gods can still murder you quite casually.
>>
File: 1502199477017.png (509KB, 374x712px) Image search: [Google]
1502199477017.png
509KB, 374x712px
What magic systems either have good enchanting or are useful for enchanting purposes?
>>
>>54857429
Seriously anon, you can lay down if you need to. We'll be here when you wake up.
>>
>>54857358
But what is the fun without risk?
>>
>>54857443
Elder Scrolls lets you put basically any spell inside any object.
>>
File: 5 seconds marquis of death.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
5 seconds marquis of death.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>>54857341
>Not being immune to tropes
>Giving them a power comparable to your own
>Not actually doing it inside of a simulation
>>
>>54857488
lewd
>>
>>54856068
Chronicles of Narnia has Preservation of Man and another one.

Final Fantasy 6 has a perk that allows you to be comfortable with what you define yourself as.

Acting is a bit more spread out, desu. I can't help that one.
>>
>>54857440
Isn't the Root supposed to be a true omnipotent entity? Specially since the scenario specifies that its range and control extents to the rest of the multiverse with you.

>>54857481
What is fun without being alive?
>>
Where are some good archery perks and abilities? I do not remember the last time anyone mentioned those.
>>
>>54857538
Dragon's Crown
>>
>>54857538
Wuxia has a really good one.
>>
File: masturbationtime.jpg (31KB, 394x386px) Image search: [Google]
masturbationtime.jpg
31KB, 394x386px
>>54857337
>all of jumpchain is one endless spiral of selfcest
>>
>>54854370
>hyuuga will want you dead
LOL the Hyuuga don't give a shit as long as you don't sleep around or leave the village.
>>
So, I want to extend the length of my sword's blade to cut a planet.

How would I go about doing this?
>>
>>54857402
>>54857137
I really wish that more Jumps gave you the option to do things like Decade or DeSu 2.

Huh, Val, if you are out there... Would it be too much to ask for the possibility of doing the scenario without gaining the spark and gain the rewards when you gain it on another end-jump?

I really feel that more end-jumps should include that option. End-jump scenarios are cool, but being limited only to one makes it hard to choose, since it means ending the chain and losing the possibility of doing other scenarios that might come out later on with new jumps.
>>
>>54857602
You don't think that's pushing compensation a bit far?
>>
>>54857583
THEN I SHALL BE THE MOST SELFCEST

Class Lover (Jumper) (50)
Discount Charisma and Noble Phantasm

Attributes
Strength E
Endurance E-->A (200)
Agility E
Mana E
Luck E
Noble Phantasm EX

Skills
Charisma -->EX (300)
Collector: Waifus C-->A (100)
Golden Rule: Body -->A (250)
Grace of God -->A (250)
Manifestation of Beauty -->A (250)
Pheromones -->A (250) 1650
Riding -->A (250)
Rosy Cheeked Adonis -->A (250)

Noble Phantasm
C Rank Beatuy Lasers NP
EX Rank Anti-Unit Harem Building NP, Targets 1~1000 (350)

Total SP Cost: 2500
Payout: Priceless
>>
>>54857602
Get the staff from GoH jump then import it in a different jump as a sword
>>
>>54856564
I'd say so. It's basically the Holy Grail for Body Refiners, if I remember correctly.
In some of the recent chapters, it was pointed out that the MC has crazy stamina even at the world god/daolord level thanks to the Azure Flower Mist that comes form the Nine Chaos Seals.
Also, very useful for getting a good grasp of whatever dao you want to focus on.
>>
>>54857608
Or, how about just doing away with the spark and giving us the scenario rewards for completing it, while letting us continue jumping.
>>
>>54857617
Bonus points.

Take this with Old King Jumper in Marvel Magic.
>>
>>54857602
Generic Xainxia
>>
>>54854227
Modify their metabolic pathways so they can efficiently process food and have normal cell activity at lower temperatures.
You'll also need to get their bodies to manufacture antifreezing agent in their bodily fluids so they don't freeze solid.
Have their metabolic systems stop generating excess heat so the first two parts work properly in extremely cold climates.

Congratulations. You have people that can 'naturally survive sub-zero temps.
The only conceivable downsides are that they're cold-blooded when in said environments. They also need to eat less since they're not burning so much energy just to stay warm.

Or you can modify their metabolic pathways to generate very high levels of heat in extremely cold environments. They'll need to eat way more, and ice and snow will melt around them. They also might feel eternally cold or something like that unless you also fix their nervous system to not mind that.
>>
>>54857641
But wouldn't Old King Jumper have a bigger and mightier harem?
>>
>>54857637
>Giving literal omnipotence and just keep going through the chain

I feel that even with the recent escalation in power, that would still be too much.
>>
File: h-armstrong-roberts-two-chi.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
h-armstrong-roberts-two-chi.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
>>54857602
I would start with this >>54852650 800 point option from God of high school and then get good with weapon channeling perks>>54857689
also available in God of high school
>>
>>54857689
>recent
>>
>>54857700
>pic
If I had to die, let me die at the hands of such cuteness.
My epitaph shall read: "Shot by monkeys with tiny shotguns. No regrets. YOLO."
>>
File: MIghty Sabers XX.jpg (158KB, 956x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MIghty Sabers XX.jpg
158KB, 956x1000px
Who are the best people to give Super Co-Op to?
>>
>>54857689
Spark isn't omnipotence, just a big cosmic powerup
>>
>>54857709
Eight months to one year is relatively close.
>>
File: how amusing.gif (467KB, 498x345px) Image search: [Google]
how amusing.gif
467KB, 498x345px
>>54857750
monkeys with guns are my happy place, and I also love that picture it makes me feel warm and safe. I feel they would be good monkeys and would protect me
>>
>>54857689
>implying that isn't the inevitable result.

JumpChain's changing.
Get over it and change accordingly.
>>
>>54857773
Not talking about the Spark, but control over the Akasha (what the scenario in Angel Notes gives you).

It would be cool if you could just lock it up until you got a spark and keep Jumping.
>>
>>54857440
Omnipotent beings don't exist in jumpchain.
>>
>>54857773
Isn't the Spark itself just the ability to planeswalk to the various settings?
>>
>>54857784
You know, I wouldn't really mind, but I don't think that neither the jumpmaker or certain thread dwellers would accept that.
>>
>>54857783
>I feel they would be good monkeys and would protect me
That seems overly optimistic, but I can see where you're coming from.
Cute monkeys with shotguns. What is it about that mental image that's just so adorable?
>>
>>54857803
It's basically just a paywall to the rest of existence. Except instead of your wallet, you pay with your ability to stick to the JumpChain formula.

>>54857812
Well then I guess they either need to get over it or find something else, don't they?
>>
>>54857803
The spark is basically what you'd need to take control over jumpchain. Go where you want when you want.
Although, probably no more perks.
>>
>>54857803
It is also a functional Oldwalker Spark from MtG. Which is a really powerful thing to have in your soul. It boosts your magical potential a lot even if you were a squishy mortal, comes with a pretty powerful immortality, regeneration and shapeshifting, as well as giving you infinite memory and perfect recall.

The document in the drive also said something about placing you in a 'continuum of omnipotence', How do you choose to interpret that, is up to you.
>>
>>54857803
On its own, yes, but there are many perks that give extra abilities if you get a spark.
Notably, if your chain ends before you get a spark, you lose out on those abilities. Only a few perks give extra stuff post-chain instead of post-spark.

Interestingly, it's not possible to do every jump normally and miss out on a spark, since the TTGL lets you come back and do the scenario at a later time.
>>
>>54857796
Not him, but I would like that too.
I'm willing to do every End Jump Scenario just for the sake of narrative purposes and then finish it all in the Gurren Lagann End Jump, unlocking the rewards I've acquired.
>>
>>54857863
>Interestingly, it's not possible to do every jump normally and miss out on a spark, since the TTGL lets you come back and do the scenario at a later time.
So does Tenchi Muyo iirc.
>>
File: I have some demands.jpg (62KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
I have some demands.jpg
62KB, 640x435px
>>54857825
I don't know either, but it's working
>>
>>54857856

How the fuck did I just subconsciously guess you were into bestiality.
>>
>>54857880
Desu Gurren Lagann is a pretty pathetic place to end your chain if you've already done all the other End-jumps.
>>
>>54857894
Thanks, good to know.
>>
>>54857918
maybe it's all the animal forms
My wife has?
>>
Hmm. So! The Low Priority drawback in Naruto (redoing my build for scenarios), could that be someone stuck in a role that they are unsuited for? Like they're being trained in their bloodline, but other than that, the Sensei isn't really suited to them? (Basically a case of "Bloodline? BLOOODLIIINE!")
>>
>>54857945

There's nowhere else I can take this.
You just make it so easy to judge you.
>>
>>54857918
>>54857945
Threadly reminder: Bancho is one of the people the Discord is built around. So if you're into bestiality, that's the place for you.
>>
>>54857993
Soooo does this mean you also judge a good 30-ish percent of thread, given recent confessions?
>>
>>54858014
Yes.

I don't expect people to care, frankly.
>>
>>54857993
I don't mind being judged as long as it is Done fairly and accurately and weighed against my positives
>>
>>54858014
Bancho is the only self-confessed dog fucker in here.

>>54857945
So is Exhausted into that shit too? Is that why he's moderating?
>>
>>54858035
>weighed against my positives
>>
What are some settings, with or without jumps, that would be reasonable candidates for spark scenarios?
>>
>>54858035
What positives?
>>
>>54858062
What about those, like, four anons who have an Arcananine as their pokepartner?
>>
>>54858078
None of them.
>>
>>54858062
>Bancho is the only self-confessed dog fucker in here.

Not really, There is another anon who married their arkanie from pokemon and takes the knot

>>54858078

Tenchi muyo
>>
>>54857947
I doubt Ninjanon minds as long as the drawback works as advertised.
>>
>>54857924
I don't base my final jump on how hard the scenario is, I base it on its narrative significance to me in regards to my chain.

Not that I wont purposely beef up the scenario and world a lot, giving Anti Spirals access to a pseudo Planeswalker spark and give him aspects of the other jumps metaphysics.
>>
>>54858091
That used to be very common. Not the Arcanine part, the marry your pokemon part.
>>
>>54857602

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih8EM1RNmP8
>>
>>54857993
>>54858062
Pokemon fetishists are just as bad.
>>
>>54858082
>>54858066
I generally try to be supportive. I generally try not to put people down unreasonably, I go out of my way to Help people find perks. They are looking for, I have and continue to actually create content, my criticism is actually constructive. Most of the time
>>
>>54857602
What swords are those?
>>
>>54858091
>>54858116
Didn't Quicksilver himself put a free "your Pokemon partner is in love with you and will confront you about it" perk in Mystery Dungeon?
>>
>>54858154
Guess it's a good thing we drove him out then.
>>
>>54858116
They really are.
>>
>>54858113
>That used to be very common. Not the Arcanine part, the marry your pokemon part.

Oh I know anon, I'm just saying that anons need to grow thicker skin if they want to survive
>>
>>54858187
If people had thick skin here to begin with, there'd be very few arguments and shitstorms.
>>
>>54858116
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>54858097
How would it work if you're the sensei?
>>
>>54858210
You can't be the sensei.
You can import companions as the sensei, but you can't take the sensei slot yourself. You're stuck starting at genin.
>>
Am I able to import my spear as a sword or other things or does it have to be the same weapon type?
>>
>>54858224
Not if you take the uzu or founding fathers scenario, at which point you're 20+ years in the past and you kind have to be the sensei since it doesnt make any sense whatsoever to still be a genin.
>>
>>54858154
It doesn't change the fact that it's still bestiality.
>>54858206
I think I'm on a blue board and that I'm not interested in hearing about how big your pokemon's dick is.
>>
>>54858244
Depends on the jump.
>>
File: Bee Princess.jpg (157KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Bee Princess.jpg
157KB, 900x506px
>>54858199
>If people had thick skin here to begin with, there'd be very few arguments and shitstorms.

Exactly and they have no one to blame for their triggering but themselves

>>54858251

Oh sweet anon, If you were only here during the beginning
>>
>>54858244
If the jump says that you can import a weapon and then doesn't specify a weapon type, you can import a different weapon type. Otherwise, it would say otherwise.
>>
>>54858251
I think you don't realize the history of the place you post.
>>
>>54858251
>I think I'm on a blue board and that I'm not interested in hearing about how big your pokemon's dick is.
That knot's the problem
>>
>>54858292
>That knot's the problem
Thats knot punny and you know it.
>>
>>54858292
>>54858306
I'm not here for the knot knot jokes.
>>
>>54858251
But is is bestiality? During the jump you are not human, you are both Pokemon and at the end of the jump your partner gains a free human alt form.

Is it gay if you start the chain as a guy and because of a jump you are a woman? You might even get pregnant or something.
>>
Are there any jumps that let you do something unusual with an imported car/vehicle, like turn it into a ship or an armour or something? I want to promote Carnival Phantasm's Unit Lion into something that showcases its beastliness.
>>
>>54858328
Doesn't Transformers let you import a form to use?
>>
>>54858245
You still start as a genin - just 20+ years in the past.
What happens after that is up to you, but you still have to actually earn your jonin rank.

At least that's how it is with how the jump is written.
I don't know if the author intended to change that with the update or not, you'd have to ask him.
But as it stands the scenarios don't change your starting rank.
>>
>>54858321
But they're so punny.
>>
>>54858325
> But is is bestiality?
Yes.

> Is it gay if you start the chain as a guy and because of a jump you are a woman?
Yes.
>>
>>54858345
...that wasn't the question?

Yes, i have 20 years to reach jonin so i can be naruto/sasuke/sakura's sensei.

How does low priority work if i'm the sensei?
>>
>>54858328
supcom can turn a vehicle into a giant fighting robot,supernatural can turn any vehicle into a classic car, ghost Rider can turn any vehicle into a horse
>>
>>54857832
>Well then I guess they either need to get over it or find something else, don't they?

>>54858328
You can turn any ship into a mecha in Supreme Commander.

And can turn mechas into alt-forms in Gargantia and into power armor in White Knight Chronicles.
>>
>>54858278
>>54858284
>>54858292
Don't care.
It honestly doesn't even really gross me out that much, but I will call out pokefuckers trying to act superior to zoophiles and/or furries, because that's like gays acting superior to transsexuals.

>>54858325
Do they have human-level intelligence? That makes it a bit less terrible, but it doesn't change the fact that you're still fucking an animal.
>>
>>54858325
Obviously you need to treat your Pokemon as an animal for the entirety of your chain.

They'll keep sleeping in the pokehouse, getting poketreats and going on pokewalks even after they've gotten twelve PhDs and conquered three continents.
>>
>>54858387
This entire stupid discussion is completely your fault. Just so you know.
>>
>>54858378
It affects your genin team. You know, the team that you're a genin in?
It makes your sensei pay less attention to you when you're getting started, same as normal.

It has absolutely no influence on any genin team you're the sensei of later on.
>>
>>54858395
>Don't care.
And nobody cares about your outrage either, anon.
>>
>>54858437
Then why do you keep responding?
>>
>>54858421
>Heavy banging of head against desk.
>>
>>54858445
Poor triggered anon, is that how you respond to everyone?
>>
>>54858378
It's much harder to get any teaching from others in those twenty years meaning you have to be pretty much self taught.
>>
>>54858395
>Do they have human-level intelligence? That makes it a bit less terrible, but it doesn't change the fact that you're still fucking an animal.

Yes. They gain full human form with uplifted intelligence. Able to have fully human kids and everything.

Question. In the Scooby Doo jump you can play as the dog. because you are a dog for a decade are you going to fuck a dog or a human. dog on dog is natural for the body you are in. You (as a dog) on human is still bestiality. Does it make it okay that you started as a human?
>>
If I'm coming from the Naruto JC, as an uchiha, and then jump into the Yu-Gi-Oh one. Sharingan would be like millenium eye levels of advantage wouldn't it? (minus the actually seeing their cards of Course)
>>
Why is The Weakness of Beatrice jump in the imaged folder instead of the A-M folder?
>>
>>54858464
Kek, still responding to me.
>N-n-no you!
>>
>>54858378
If you really wanna wank the drawback to work on you if you are sensei it will probably make you be like Kakashi and only on a dangerous C rank turned...I think it was A rank would you even teach them tree walking. You will probably have your team die and need to find a replacement often.
>>
>>54858415
Yeah, even when it gains power equivalent to that of a God, and shows more compassion and emotion than most humans or even advanced alien races possess, It's just a lowly animal servant. Its a good thing humans were never animals akin to monkeys, no we're the best.

I'm sure the pokeball is nice and cozy for them.
>>
>>54858395
But they are superior. Their partners can consent and are sentient, you can argue otherwise but you'd be objectively wrong
>>
File: Harkness_Test.png (132KB, 1051x1393px) Image search: [Google]
Harkness_Test.png
132KB, 1051x1393px
>>54858475
it depends if the dog in question is also a talking dog. If yes, it isn't. Ifno, it is
>>
File: Father extreme suicide.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Father extreme suicide.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>54858395

If you didn't care why did you get upset anon?

>>54858395
>Do they have human-level intelligence? That makes it a bit less terrible, but it doesn't change the fact that you're still fucking an animal.

Also you'll be upset to know that some anons didn't even wait to leave the pokemon jump
>>
>>54858492
N-Z. Fuck.
>>
>>54858448
I don't know what you want.
Low Priority affects YOU, personally. Not any genin team you teach.
If YOU take Low Priority YOU will have trouble getting instruction from YOUR sensei.
Not anyone else.

>>54858492
Because it has a black background, which apparently counts as "imaged".
>>
>>54858492
Maybe Val has some images of black squares hidden against the background
>>
>>54858492
Black background = imaged. I don't know why this is the case, but it is
>>
>>54857538
Maouyusha has an entire line of being a really good archer. Moving silently, triple any non magic ranged shot, hit anything you can see, etc. There's tortal and minecraft for archery perks and or items.
>>
>>54858492
Because Beatriced was blacked so she can't go back to a plain white folder.
>>
>>54858395
So... what about aliens. They are not human. Does that count as fucking an animal? Elves are not human. Can I still mess around with them? Now what about gods. To gods we are the animals. So is that bestiality for a god?
>>
>>54858564
>Maouyusha
I'm not seeing a jump of that name, anon. Does it go by another name?
>>
>>54858601
>Elves are not human. Can I still mess around with them?
God, yes. I neeeed my elvish waifus!
>>
>Getting triggered over bestiality
>on 4chan.org
>on the monstergirl board
>on the pokefucking general
>>
>>54858601
>Elves are not human. Can I still mess around with them?
Sure you can. Everyone knows that elves are for lewd!
>>
>>54858622
>God, yes. I neeeed my elvish waifus!

What kind of elf though? I believe in the superiority of drow over those pasty skinned surface breeds.
>>
>>54858529
Sorry, the banging was about my iq, not yours.
>>
>>54858681
Drow are evil though.
>>
>>54858670
>>on the monstergirl board
>>on the pokefucking general
Huh, do those exist I wonder.
>>
>>54858688
Meh, that's what a Helm of Opposite Alignment is for.
Or the various befriending perks.

Also not all drow are evil, just most.
>>
So JC... Where can I find the best motorcycle in the Multiverse?

I'm hitting a Kamen Rider jump next, and I want to ride in style.
>>
>>54858475
>uplifted
How do you not see how fucked up that is? I honestly think that's worse than just fucking an animal. You're basically controlling a creature's entire existence for the express purpose of fucking it.
>>54858509
You're still technically a zoophile. Doesn't matter if they're human level or not, you still want to fuck something with the appearance of an animal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfX4htx0z7M
>>54858601
Like I said before, I don't really care all that much. Your chain, your fun.
But don't act like you're better than somebody else for fetishizing animals with superpowers.

>>54858670
>triggered
More like getting mildly annoyed by uppity faggots with superiority complexes.
And having fun at the same time.
Pokefuckers aren't any better than furries or monstergirl lovers.
If that's your thing, fine. It's not like you'll ever truly consummate your fantasies. But you're still a few steps off the beaten track there, buddy. You're still weird.
>>
>>54858681
>What kind of elf though?
Why settle for just one type?
Drow are nice, but so are High Elves and Wood Elves. Even nicer when all together!
Not altmer though, they are just plain boner-killers.
>>
>>54858737
Ghost Rider. You can import any vehicle and give it a motorcycle alt-form. Yes, even the LoT.
>>
>>54858769
I don't know where you came from that you seriously think "You're weird!" is even remotely an effective barb on 4chan. No shit we're all weird. We're on 4chan. You're weird too, as much as you think you're not.
>>
>>54858688
>>54858726

According to the D&D wiki drow are "Usually Chaotic Evil or Neutral Evil." So there is some leeway. There are also a few books about neutral and good drow. The goddess Eilistraee is the goddess of good drow. The problem is that not worshiping Lolth is punishable by death so they are good either in secret until they are broken by Lolth's teachings or try to escape to a more accepting location
>>
>>54858770
What about Orsimer?
>>
>>54858769
>controlling a creature's entire existence

Not sure you have the right mindset for Jumping, mate

>don't act like you're better than somebody else for fetishizing animals

And don't think you're superior than them when the moral considerations have been addressed (the intelligence and ability to communicate)
>>
>>54857137
What post-spark rewards are there?

I know it's kind of a moot point with how few chains ever actually end, but hey, I think they're neat regardless. Plus, it makes writing much easier if I can at least pretend I have an actual end goal in mind.
>>
>>54858810
>>54858831
I like how you both passively acknowledge being no better than the average furfag.
>>
>>54858831
>when the moral considerations have been addressed (the intelligence and ability to communicate)
"But muh degeneracy!"
>>
>>54858845
Tales of Phantasia has a quest that lets you create, plant, and sprout Mana Seeds and Trees. You could spread magic through the worlds. It is one of the better Post-Spark rewards.
Gravity Falls has the Globnar challenge. When and Post-Spark you can claim you paradox free Globnar Wish.
>>
Any good weapons to import Ruyi Jingu Bang into? Since there is no import option for it in jump.
>>
Furfags are trash of the highest order. Yes, even on 4chan. The same goes for bestiality and pokefuckers. Really, I don't have a problem if people have disgusting fetishes, I've got a fair share of my own. But don't pretend that you're any better than the common furry.
>>
>>54858886
We're not "better" in any meaningful way. Get the fuck off of your ill deserved and inaccurately perceived pedestal.
>>
>>54858886
Why would I need to? How many jumps turn you into a furry at this point? I mean goddamn.
>>
>>54858942
Good lord, my butthurt detector is off the charts with this one!
>>
>>54858803
What? That's... crazy. Insane. Ridiculous.

Amazing.

Goddammit, this is why I love jumpchain
>>
>>54858689
>>/d/
>>
Asking dumb Exalted questions because despite my best research my brain can't understand it.

I have a vague idea on what the Warden Soul, Indulgent Soul, Expressive Soul, and Reflective Soul are supposed to represent for a Third-Circle Demon. But given the obscenely small number of examples I have to ask - what exactly are the Messenger, Wisdom, and Defining Souls supposed to represent / BE?
>>
>>54858965
Can I whip out my colossal cunt detector? If we're going to engage in this petty tit for tat
>>
>>54858469
No. That isn't it. The drawback specifically references your Sensei, you can even talk others into training you. The drawback just makes it harder, not impossible to get training.
>>
>>54858985
No, /tg/ is and forever will be the monster girl board. /d/ is just for futa. Everything they do has a wiener glued on.
>>
>>54858769
What is your stance on creating life. For example in the Overlord series jump you can gain a Custom NPC as a companion. You get to design ALL of their appearance, class, personality, and history. In cannon Shalltear was created to be a play thing for her creator who was a huge pervert. Because you are the creator of this new person are your their parent and such actions would be considered incest? Or is it alright because you are not their parent but instead their creator and you own them?
Not tying to provoke a fight. I have been pondering the ethical implications of life granting perks and such for a while now.
>>
>>54858989
Fancy, flowery terms.
>>
>>54859011
Fuck.
>>
>>54858991
Fuck, you just broke my handheld butthurt detector with the background radiation of your triggering.
>>
>>54858916
A net. Toss it onto someone then shrink it.
>>
>>54858845
Worm has Path to Victory unlock to full power and lets you use Doormaker to travel freely through the multiverse.
The second applies to a few different travel options, like the Atlantean Rings from Chronicles of Narnia, the Second Magic from Fate, the Dimensional Breach Controller from Worm and a whole bunch of others i can't be bothered to remember.

Darksiders has an option for every capstone perk that unlocks post-spark.
I only recall the drop-in one, but it lets you make your own universes i think.
>>
>>54859019
Anon, you sound like some underage kid that dropped by after he couldn't find anything to shitpost about on /v/.
>>
File: 78aafc27016fbc60489fa291.jpg (209KB, 2121x1514px) Image search: [Google]
78aafc27016fbc60489fa291.jpg
209KB, 2121x1514px
>>54858769
>You're still technically a zoophile. Doesn't matter if they're human level or not, you still want to fuck something with the appearance of an animal.

Now when did I say anything about me wanting to fug them, I was telling you that if you think this is weird then you haven't been here long enough and it's a good thing prefer my girls more monstrous human form optional
>>
>>54859019
That's the record, folks. By Jove, that's one large and cavernous cunt
>>
>>54859050
Nah, pretty sure Record's still a bigger cunt.
>>
>>54858803
Follow up question, different anon:

What would be some of the best motorcycles you could get in the chain? Don't even need to be bought with CP. I need some ideas to get my cycling on.
>>
>>54859091
Alas, I'm too much of a newfag to /jc/ to have encountered him. That bad, huh?
>>
>>54858845
The crafting perk from the Avengers jump becomes quite potent once you have a spark.
>>
>>54859111
He's on Spacebattles. Go to there, form your own opinion. Not really a fan of telling people how bad people are, I'd rather they like or dislike them all on their own.
>>
>>54858999
Not him, but if you're the kind of guy who'd design his own sapient sex slave - who has no choice but to obey you - you're probably not that concerned whether fucking her is incest or not.

Really, neither is anyone else, because the fact that you've created a sex slave who can't disobey you is a whole lot more ethically questionable than the question of whether it's incest or not.
>>
>>54858824
Orcs? No thanks.
>>
>>54858999
I see anything sapient that a Jumper creates as being their child. Even if it's something like a spirit or AI with no corporeal form.
And I don't see fully sapient beings as property, ever, under any circumstance.
So it'd be like having kid, for the express purpose of fucking the kid.
But that's my opinion, I guess.

Some people think it's perfectly okay to create a sapient cocksleeve. And that's their opinion, I guess.

But it's the kind of thing that makes me glad we're not capable of such things IRL, and that JumpChain isn't real, and that our civilization will almost certainly fall before we reach that technological peak.
>>
>>54859156
Orcs are elves too.

In TES.

Anyway, install the right mods, you'll change your mind.
>>
>>54858926
>I've got a fair share of my own.
Ah, so you are a self-hating furfag. Thanks for letting us know, but why on earth do you think we'd want to?
>>
>>54859049
For me it all depends on the person in question. If I can;t stand them as a person then I won't be having sex with them. Extra forms as just for when we are feeling kinky.
After all, even at the end of your first jump you will be a different person (more so if you took any origin other than drop in). Can you really know how those ten years would change you. How will you see the world differently after a century or millennia?
>>
>>54858845
Winning the Holy Grail Wars in their respective jumps gives you an ''''omnipotent'''' wish per Jump. Winning the secret ending in Touhou gets you absolute immortality and boundary manipulation. And there is having your own Golden Land in Umineko.

Also, all the limits that go away, like +6 Essence Custom Charms in Exalted, Spiral Energy, unlocked Omnitrix, perfected Path to Victory and omniversal doormaker in Worm, the unlocked Marker perk in Darksiders, the unlocked space-time manipulation from Ben 10, becoming a Voyager Witch in Umineko...

Really, getting the Spark is not really as good as getting all of this stuff.

>>54858905
>Gravity Falls has the Globnar challenge. When and Post-Spark you can claim you paradox free Globnar Wish.

Kinda meh since you can participate in Globnar without doing the drawback. And Time Baby is powerful, but not that powerful.
>>
File: Biomega 001.jpg (399KB, 630x877px) Image search: [Google]
Biomega 001.jpg
399KB, 630x877px
>>54859103
Theres a Motorcycle in Biomega that travels in triple digit kilometers per hour and has gravity spikes and shit for surfaces. Also comes with some sort of rifle that can shoot down aircraft, pic related.

There is also the Dragon Rider from Scientific Railgun, which can travel at subsonic speeds and comes with a cool armor suit.
>>
>>54859171
>install the right mods,
If those mods made the orcs into elves, then yes, I would waifu them. If they were still massive pig-men and massive pig-men with breasts, then no, I would not touch them with a barge pole.
>>
>>54859050
Your butthurt radiation just gave me cancer. Ripped right through my hazmat suit.
Thanks, anon.

You could have just gone into your lead-lined safe space, but now you're spreading cancer. Good job.
>>
>>54859103
There is one in Injustice and Young Justice that can travel at FTL.
>>
>>54859188
>Can you really know how those ten years would change you. How will you see the world differently after a century or millennia?
And that's why i jump Chronicles of Narnia early. Or another jump with a "you stay yourself" jump.
Narnia just has the benefit of coming with a "you know what you want, and what you'd want to want if you were your idealized self".
Also disease immunity and regeneration and immortality/age control.
>>
>>54859188
>For me it all depends on the person in question. If I can;t stand them as a person then I won't be having sex with them. Extra forms as just for when we are feeling kinky.
>After all, even at the end of your first jump you will be a different person (more so if you took any origin other than drop in). Can you really know how those ten years would change you. How will you see the world differently after a century or millennia?

See now that's a good question anon, Experiences shape and change people so it hard to say how 10 years in this world will change you let alone 10 in another world with another personality.
>>
>>54859224
TES orcs have never been pigs. They're the green people with tusks type.
>>
>>54859241
tusks = pigs in my book. Maybe boars as well.
Still ugly. Still would not waifu.
>>
>>54859188
>People are given another race other than human in their early jumps
>Humans are just shit compared to them
>Also, they are annoying
>They expect that they will be able to contain their genocidal instincts through the chain
>>
>>54859226
>just gave me cancer
Couldn't happen to a more deserving person
>>
>>54856835
I found this, but it stops at 2013.
http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/5395/A-Marvel-Cinematic-Universe-Timeline/

I also found this.
http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline
It seems to be an exhaustive, comprehensive list of abso-fucking-lutely every goddamn thing that has ever happened in MCU. It's fucking massive.
>>
File: Orcs.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Orcs.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
>>54859265
He's going to waifu you, Anon
>>
>>54859201
>+6 Essence Custom Charms in Exalted, Spiral Energy, unlocked Omnitrix
Too bad those are all pretty underwhelming once you're capable of taking on an End-jump, let alone having gained your Spark.
>>
File: nowkiss.jpg (4KB, 164x121px) Image search: [Google]
nowkiss.jpg
4KB, 164x121px
>>54859226
>>54859277
>>
>>54859277
I call you out on your bullshit and you wish death upon me?
Do you happen to be American? Or Australian?

>>54859325
kek
>>
File: bonerific_o_5976273.jpg (62KB, 325x480px) Image search: [Google]
bonerific_o_5976273.jpg
62KB, 325x480px
Why can't those 2 anons understand they are in love with each other already?
>>
Was it ever established if Stellaris discounts on the 1000 things stacked?
>>
>>54859208
>Biomega

Careful now. I hear the "reeeeeeeeeeeee" of a distant shithead come to declare invalidity.
>>
>>54859309
See! Ugly as sin!
Give me an elf any day of the week.
>>
File: God!.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
God!.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>54859325
You're not the playwright of this world, Anon.
>>
>>54859170
I probably shouldn't be getting into this discussion, but... the sticking point for me is the psychology of what you're creating. If you're making a normal person, with their own hopes and dreams separate from what they were designed to do, which would then promptly be dashed due to their only lot in life being a cocksleeve... that's fucking evil. But if the mind of what you're creating is such that it would be legitimately fulfilled by doing nothing more than making you food, or cleaning your house, or working your factories, or as the original topic dictates, having sex with you, then I don't really see a problem. For me that'd be like saying that creating someone for the sole purpose of making them happy is evil.
>>
>>54859333
>kek
Cake? where?

>>54859357
I just want to see two angry neckbeards hatefuck. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>54854227
Give them a symbiotic nanomachine colony that can be passed between mother and child via infection in the womb. You can do so very many enhancements to them this way, but for this specific question we're going to want the nanomachines to build a layer of insulator membranes on the surface of their skin. Just two sheets of graphene separated by a few micrometers of vacuum, very good insulation. For extra effect you can have the inside of the sheets be covered in reflective material so that thermal radiation doesn't get through, either. Of course, you'll want to do these in many overlapping scales so that the membrane getting punctured doesn't break the vacuum and lower effectiveness. And you'll want nanoscale heat pumps distributed throughout, too, so that when it's not freezing cold the person won't overheat. Maybe a layer of programmable matter over the top that can mimic the texture and color of skin, too, so that it doesn't look and feel weird. But put it all together and you should have a good thermal management system.
>>
>>54859348
They ARE elves, dude. In TES everything with pointy ears is an elf.
Even the Giants are actually just big elves.
>>
>>54859333
I wished nothing on you, m80. But if some people have to develop cancer, well forgive me if I don't cry for you :)
>>
>>54859348
>ugly as sin

>those sculpted pecs
>those abs
>the form in those arms

Anon I think you just have shit taste.
That right there is PEAK. PERFORMANCE.
>>
>>54859383
>>54859348
And in TES, vampiric Japanese lamias are humans.

It's a weird place.
>>
File: happytodd.jpg (5KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
happytodd.jpg
5KB, 282x179px
Shut the fuck up faggots and buy Skyrim for the switch
>>
>>54856585
Maybe the Water could be a post-chain gift.
>>
>>54859383
>Orcs are actually elves somehow
Goddamn Elder Scrolls bullshit.
~put on fedora~
~set it at a rakish angle~
Stop sullying mah elvish waifus with that orc bullcrap, Bioware or whoever. Stahp!

>>54859400
Look at that face.
Now imagine it mid-coitus.
You have seen the face of hell.
>>
>>54859318
Yeah, it makes more sense for them to be unlocked Post-Chain, seeing as they're things you'd normally be able to do on your own instead of additional capabilities like the meaningful Post-Spark rewards. There just wouldn't be an active limiter imposed on you.
>>
>>54859409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7980ZPK8Dg

W... why? Why would you do this, Todd?
>>
>>54859429
Basically, in TES, what makes you an elf or a human is defined by a choice your ancestors made at the beginning of creation.

For the record, the furry cat people are also elves.
>>
>>54859150
>who has no choice but to obey you
My biggest problem with the custom npc was was always that very fact. They have to obey you, though their interpretations of your orders can vary greatly from what you meant. I always wanted to create on with more free will, even if they betrayed me. But that is the fastest way to get them killed by the other NPCs of the jump.

>>54859170
I have also leaned mostly to the child route.

The think about Jumpchain is that Jump Chan just grabs some random person. That person could be a nun, a cop, a doctor, a homeless guy, or just some homicidal maniac. The long lasting consequences on the world when they return are mindbogglingly. They could return as anything from a benevolent god that wants to help everyone an create world peace to someone that just nukes the sun so we all die.

>>54859265
Without a good friend to ground me early on I would end up becoming a massive asshole, but maybe not full on genocide just yet. I need someone to talk to.
>>
>>54859429
>Stop sullying mah elvish waifus with that orc bullcrap, Bioware or whoever. Stahp!
Bethesda. And it's not a new concept, fucking Tolkien did it, even. And he's where we get our modern conceptualization of elves and orcs in fantasy.
>>
>>54859429
>implying you'd be able to focus on the face what with him giving you the roughest, most exhausting, most mind-fuckening ploughing you've yet to receive.
>>
Alright what is a good jump to prepare myself for the Special Human drawback in GoH?
>>
>>54859453
>>54859445
Yeah, I know. Still wouldn't waifu an Orc, anon. But would an elf.
I wasn't even originally talking about elder scrolls elves, in fact I was explicitly excepting them since they are all bug-ugly, so its a moot point.

>>54859445
>a choice your ancestors
I thought the mer where decendants of trapped spirits from when Lorkhan did his thing and nirn was made?

>>54859503
Your kink, anon, have fun with it. But me, I like 'em... elvish!
Less hair, week-old sweat, general BO and fucking tusks then Orcs of any stripe.
>>
>>54859537
Suggsverse balances well with GoH
>>
>>54859537
A xianxia setting would be useful. Any of them really.
>>
>>54859537
Do you just want to "prepare yourself", or do you want to trivialize it? If the former, Dragonball and Marvel Magic are decent. If the latter, you want DC Occult, Dragonball AF, Saint Seiya, or Jorge Joestar.
>>
>>54859537
Gain lots of hax like time stop instead of raw power
>>
>>54859358
A construct doesn't require full sapience to do household chores and fuck.
Bestowing full sapience upon something and then wiring them in a way that best suits your purpose feels wrong to me.

Abstact thought is not required for simple things like that.
>>
>>54859558
ALL sapient races are descendants of trapped spirits. All of them are diminished aedra. Every single one.

What decides if you're a Man or a Mer is whether or not your Ehlnofey ancestors decided to accept reality, or reject it and try to find out how to escape. The former are Men, the later are Mer.

It's also worth noting that most modern Mer have given in and decided to accept reality. Most of the rest are extinct, basically just leaving the Altmer around to be salty. Dunmer and Khajiit especially are big fans of reality now, what with Dunmer knowing of what Lorkhan did and taking it as a challenge/opportunity for growth, and the Khajiit actively defending reality.
>>
Something something, Naruto questions?
>>
>>54859537
I did it after Dragon Ball AF, just to be sure. Normal Dragon Ball/Z is good too, then there's Saint Seiya, if you get a regeneration perk and the item that ups your durability to planet level you'll have decent protection from most attacks I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>54859628
Are YOU the OP? Was it you?!
>>
>>54859628
Which filler character is your favorite?
>>
>>54859358
Harry himself thought her qualms rather silly. Whoever had created house elves in the first place had been unspeakably evil, obviously; but that didn't mean Hermione was doing the right thing now by denying sentient beings the drudgery they had been shaped to enjoy.

HPMOR may have it's faults, but I do like this realisation of Harry's part.
>>
>>54859608
>the Khajiit actively defending reality.
Wait, what?
During Skyrim they were all up on the Altemeri Dominion's dick, since the Altmer convinced them that they were their creators, right?
What happened since then?
Or wait, are you talking about the Moon Khajit?
>>
>>54859628
Some anon was asking if there was a way Kaguya could get All Killing Ash Bones
>>
>>54859628
How difficult would it be to start seducing ninja students away from their dojos to serve in my harem cult? I'm still going to train them martial arts and the like, I just want to use alternate methods to build teamwork and instill loyalty.
>>
>>54859655
They don't know what the Thalmor are planning. It's a big secret. The Khajiit think the Empire kidnapped the Mane, while really it was the Thalmor. It's all a trick.
>>
I love how frequently we're becoming TES General at the moment
>>
>>54859666
He has zero way to actually know. It's never stated in any material what the upper limits of the Kaguya clan is. Anything he says will be as much fanwank as anything you say.
>>
>>54859693
Aren't Genin like 13?
>>
>>54859593
That's fair.
>>
>>54859706
He was asking for Naruto questions so I threw one at him. Besides we could make a Scenario probably that would do it.
>>
>>54859729
Anon will be 13 too, senpai.
>>
>>54859750
Only if he's a native jumper.
>>
>>54859586
Marvel Magic also has that Hell Lord dimension where you can't be permanently killed while you're still in it. Lure them in and take care of some of them using your in-jump abilities, and then annihilate the biggest threats with the nigh-omnipotence you've hidden up to that point.
>>
>>54859628
Um. Chakra weapons? Can I take like two knives, or brass knuckles, something like that as one purpose?
>>
>>54859729
I wasn't going to grab the first years or whatever.
>>
>>54859628
Hmm. For the Low Priority drawback in Naruto (redoing my build for scenarios), could that be someone stuck in a role that they are unsuited for? Like they're being trained in their bloodline, but other than that, the Sensei isn't really suited to them? (Basically a case of "Bloodline? BLOOODLIIINE!")
>>
>>54859766
Nope, he'll be aged thirteen years.

Don't make me start arguing with your retarded 'hurr fiction is reality' bullshit, or point out how you're a billion and thus even adult humans are but children to you.
>>
>>54859628
Still rereading ToG and makeing notes what changes the jump could use. I really forgot how long that story actually is, I'm still only at the 30 chapter mark of season 2.
>>
>>54859804
Pretty sure you can pay to be whatever age you'd like.
>>
>>54859628
I've got quite a few, actually. First of all, would the Hyuuga still try to kill a Lost Hyuuga that's part of Konoha, or would they just shun them? Same goes for being a Otsutsuki via Alien Invaders, will I receive any hostility from them? Speaking of Alien Invaders, would it be possible to stack the Tenseigan mode granted by that with the Sage of Six Paths Mode granted by that scenario? Finally, if we take a speciality in taijutsu with Lost Hyuuga/Otsutsuki, can we wank it as granting our own style of byakugan-enhanced style, much like the Hyuuga have their Gentle Fist?
>>
>>54859829
>Wanting to be a loser 50 year-old genin
>>
>>54859628
If some one picks both Ninjutsu Specialisation and Fuuinjutsu Prodigy, can they get Edo Tensei as their free dangerous technique?
And can you get Minato/Tobirama's Flying Thunder God technique the same way or is Ninjutsu specialisation enough?
>>
>>54859628
How do you learn more wood release jutsu?
>>
>>54859646
No. Rachel is worst. Not just worst girl, not just worst character, but worst.
>>54859647
The curry of life. None of the characters, but the curry itself.
>>54859666
It's kinda fanwank territory, but I'd say it's Kaguya + Dust release.
>>54859693
...They graduate at thirteen. So brainwashing them probably won't be too difficult. But dude. Seducing thirteen year olds?
>>54859783
Sure, if they're a pair it's probably not a big deal.
>>54859800
That's fairly unlikely to happen, as that sort of thing almost has to be screened for to keep their forces competent.
>>54859813
I'd love to see the list when you're done.
>>
>>54859628
>>54859835
byakugan-enhanced combat*

Fudge.
>>
>>54859846
I'm not even the anon. But you can flavor it however you'd like. Late to joining the academy? Being a Drop in. And you could also just be, I don't know, 17? Past puberty?
>>
>>54859868
>But dude. Seducing thirteen year olds?
something something Mohammed joke something
>>
>>54859868
Kaguya herself never shows any signs of exotic releases like that, and Rinnegan only grants the standard releases. It's pretty bullshit to try and insist you need something she doesn't have to use a technique for a clan descended from her.
>>
>>54859895
And here we see the true reason the question was even asked.

Shitposting.
>>
>>54859886
Sorry, original anon. Was the one you replied to.
>>
>>54859906
I didn't ask him, I simply think his response is retarded.
>>
>>54859796
Ah, I see. Carry on then, soldier.
>>54859804
Mental age ≠ Physical age
I think 13 is a bit young, personally, but if you want to keep pretending you're not a pedo in your own fantasies, who am I to ruin your escapism?

>you're a billion and thus even adult humans are but children to you.
But there's a cutoff limit, isn't there?
When you get to a certain point, an adult is an adult, world experience or not. And a child is a child.

Besides, everybody knows that intelligence is much more important in terms emotional compatibility.
Jumpers who take a ton of intelligence perks likely have to slow themselves down with drugs or something to tolerate the less intellectually gifted humans.
And when they're at the top of their game they probably can't tolerate ordinary people at all.
>>
>>54859868
>Kaguya + Dust release.
It does reduce things to dust, like dust release, and uses bone projectiles as a vector.
Does this mean, someone with Dust Release could develop a technique to imitate Ash Killing Bones but with different types of projectiles?
>>
>>54859868
Sorry, explained it badly. Less like being entirely unsuited, more like pushing them into a role they are actively trying to avoid. In this case, being trained for heavy combat, but actually spending most of their time on Genjutsu, and kinda ignoring the sensei.
>>
>>54859960
>But there's a cutoff limit, isn't there?
Not really, no. The amount of intelligence, wisdom, and understanding you have make adult humans out to be pathetic, naive little brats.

Also your self-righteousness makes me think you're the same guy as earlier who was whining about the pokemon and monster girl stuff.
>>
>>54859628
During the MC-Kun/Sage of Six Paths scenario. How do we prevent Naruto and Sasuke from killing each other than duels. We need to pick a side but likewise aren't the canon events the same roughly or are we massively altering the time scale? Etc
>>
>>54859962
Kaguya herself never had Dust Release.
>>
>>54859628
Kaguya/Senju/Uzumaki combo.
Chains made out of wood, bone, and chakra?
>>
>>54859895
Kaguya has literally every bloodline. She just uses the bones and dimension hopping because they're like easily the strongest and she knows shit all jutsu.
>>
>>54859868
Can't remember if I threw this at you at all before, but this look pretty good for a Summoning Scroll's stuff?

https://pastebin.com/hM8PJpQe
>>
>>54859960
Humans are capable of far less emotional depth and diversity than I am, I will be a little trifended that you'd compare me to them, after my firagelation softens in potency
>>
>>54859347
You mean (you)?
>>
>>54859994
No, no she doesn't. You moron. Things like dust release aren't from her blood, they're novel mutations experienced by ninjas who were merely GRANTED chakra by a technique used by the Sage. She possesses only those bloodlines her descendents had, as well as a few novel techniques from the Rinne-sharingan.
>>
>>54859628
So what happens if you take Clan Born Uchiha with The Third Shinobi War drawback? Wouldyou still be required to take angst? Or what happens if you take it with a fanfic where the Uchiha weren't wiped out?
>>
>>54860024
Bitch nigga I use that jump.

Why the fuck would I scream it invalid.
>>
File: Wait, what.gif (2MB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
Wait, what.gif
2MB, 696x532px
>>54859989
>Be tailed beast
>Encounter Kaguya/Senju/Uzumaki child
>Suddenly they attack with chains enhanced by all three blood limits
>tfw
>>
>>54860009
.... the thread gets weird in the afternoon.
>>
>>54859868
Any chance of a 'No Jumper you are the Tailed Beast'?
>>
>>54859804
>you're a billion and thus even adult humans are but children to you
>this bullshit again
>>
>>54860098
That's

what he doesn't want to argue against, anon.

He's not in favor of it, he's against it.
>>
>>54859975
Hold your motherfuckin' horses broseph, and actually completely read the posts you're responding too.
We were discussing age, and nothing else.
With no intelligence/memory/wisdom perks on hand to complicate matters, once you reach a certain age there's a softcap on just how wise you can get, because you'll be forgetting old shit as fast as you learn new shit.
People don't just grow more intelligent as they age.
Experienced, yes. Wise, if they learn from the experiences. But not smarter.

It's the intelligence perks that separate you from the rest of the human race, more than it is actual experience.
You could be at your tenth jump in and totally mentally alien with a 5 digit IQ, at less than a century of jumping.
Or you could forgo mental perks and just be kinda wise but not any smarter than a normal person and live to see 10000 and still be relatable.
>>
>>54857608
Maybe, does feel like it takes a bit from the climactic feel for it to turn into a power collect-a-thon. I'll think about it for now though.

>>54858591
hahahahahaaa
>>
>>54859975
Not him, but i wouldn't call someone who has a problem with a guy who wants to fuck 13 year olds "self-righteous".
More like "normal". Pedophiles are scum.

>But there's a cutoff limit, isn't there?
>Not really, no.
Yes, yes there totally is.
It's called "emotional maturity" or, if you want to get fancy, the ability to give informed consent. Emphasis on the "informed", which means children are out.

You may argue whether the age of majority is better set at 18 or 21 or whatever your country uses, but 13 years old is "child" in any that can even remotely claim to be civilized.

At least wait until they've finished puberty ffs.
>>
>>54860108
No, he's arguing in favor of it. Read the reply chain.
>>
>>54860098
It's not bullshit. Compare the experience and maturity of a 50 year-old to a 21 year-old college student. Now multiple that by several millions of years. You're not on the level of an adult human.

>>54860108
I'm against having to argue.

>>54860135
>He can't separate fiction from reality
>He thinks anime characters are real people
>He thinks his chain is real
How do you survive on /tg/? Have you ever played a tabletop game? Learn to s
>>
>>54860135
14 is legal in tons of places, like Germany.
>>
>>54860124
>you'll be forgetting old shit as fast as you learn new shit.
Where's your photographic memory perk?
>>
>Currently watching Agents of Shield in preparation of jumping MCU.
>One of the main characters is constantly whining.
>"Waah! Waah! This artifact slightly modified my DNA and now I have super powers! Waah!"
Jesus! What are the best perks for (preferably literally) slapping some sense into someone?
>>
File: Hngg.jpg (97KB, 736x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Hngg.jpg
97KB, 736x1029px
>>54860157
>Learn to s
I'd rather learn how to ss
>>
>>54860124
>With no intelligence/memory/wisdom perks on hand to complicate matters
Who hasn't picked those up, though? Even by accident? There are a lot of those and some of those are extremely cheap, or even free for certain origins.
In fact, given the length of most chains and the frequency of people asking about them, I was under the impression that a perfect memory perk was more or less a given for every jumper. I'd actually be really interested to hear about a long-running jumper who hasn't taken such a perk, just out of sheer novelty.
>>
>>54860190
Yeah, that posted while I was correcting a typo. Oops.

Also, you have great taste. But the shitty anon I was replying to, would cry up a storm and stomp his feet over this.
>>
The amount of butthurt like this over some anime teenagers really shows how much of /jc/ is made of of offsite scum.
>>
>>54860183
shinigami chop is available.
>>
>>54860190
>I'd rather learn how to ss

I agree anon
>>
>>54860183
UC Gundam lets you learn the infamous Bright Slap (which never actually worked for Bright, but luckily you get the memetic version). Check under "jumps with folders", all the Gundam jumps got moved there recently. Except SEED, which Brutus seems to have missed.
>>
>>54860157
>>He can't separate fiction from reality
>>He thinks anime characters are real people
>>He thinks his chain is real
>How do you survive on /tg/? Have you ever played a tabletop game? Learn to s
I don't have a problem with you satisfying your pedo urges with fantasies. It's better than the alternative.
I just don't want to read about it.

>>54860164
I AM from germany and no, it's not.
It's legal with someone who is also underage. If you're over 18 it's most definitely not.
>>
>>54860243
Are you that same guy that helped Hitler in the platoon jump?
>>
>>54860243
gods damn it, i was going to make a no one expects the German inquisition joke. you beat me to it.
>>
>>54860157
>he thinks you can't discuss the morality of fictional characters and events
>he thinks characters not being real means they can't be pieces of shit in the context of their world
>he thinks that people can't talk about fiction without being unable to separate it from reality
You one of those edgelords who kills all the NPCs because "hurr it's fiction, nothing matters, I can be a dick all I want"?
>>
>>54860157
Most people like their fiction to have somewhat believable and at least semi-realistic character interactions. When they don't, it's usually called "shit".
>>
>>54860183
Kamen Rider Gaim has one I think. As a counter for the edgelord in the show.
>>
File: 1480193230459.jpg (35KB, 412x371px) Image search: [Google]
1480193230459.jpg
35KB, 412x371px
>>54860258
>I just don't want to read about it.
Nobody made you read about anything, you're the one stopping by to throw a fit and getting MORE talk about this going. And hell, know what? This isn't your thread. People will talk about what they want, whether you want to read it or not.

Also thanks for confirming you were the guy throwing a fit about pokemon and monster girls earlier in the thread too. Shows that you're just triggered by everything.

>I AM from Germany
>This guy getting triggered is some Eurocuck.
No wonder you can't separate fiction from reality. I bet you're from SB, huh? I just can't see someone like you being native.
>>
>>54860157
>How do you survive on /tg/? Have you ever played a tabletop game?
Do you seriously roleplay pedophiles? One would think that would make you That Guy.
I wouldn't play with a guy who thinks every game is set in Luc Besson's dreams.
>>
File: Max-Stirner.gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
Max-Stirner.gif
7KB, 170x200px
>>54860275
>Implying I'm not the only important being in existence
For shame, not!WorthyOfConsideration
>>
>>54860269
>Are you that same guy that helped Hitler in the platoon jump?

Yes

>>54860271
>gods damn it, i was going to make a no one expects the German inquisition joke. you beat me to it.

Next time anon
>>
>>54860317
Don't reply to me twice, dude. It doesn't make you more convincing.
>>
>>54860309
i keep hearing about the kamen rider jumps, anything interesting in them or is it mostly sentai(?)/ power-ranger stuff perkwise
>>
>>54860275
Who cares if he does kill NPCs? It's singleplayer.
>>
>>54860236
>He thinks all of /tg/ likes anime
>He hasn't been in an armor and weapons realism thread
>>
>>54860157
So we can't talk about how Jane-Thor is an entitled little bitch without thinking she's a real person? Or does disliking a fictional character mean I can't separate fiction from reality?
>>
>>54860328
>twice
Wat?
What was my other post then, anon?
Surely if you're so good at detecting samefagging, you'll be able to prove it somehow.
>>
>>54860347
If you hate anime, you really don't belong on 4chan desu.
>>
>>54860315
That's your defense for being a sick fuck?
>Well, YOU'RE from europe! And probably from SB as well! Hah!

And no, i'm not the pokemon/monstergirl guy. I don't care what people fuck as long as it's consentual.
>>
>>54860360
Tell that to /a/
>>
>>54860334
No, there's a lot of interesting stuff. The perks are based on characters and themes of the shows rather than directly on the toku stuff, so they cover a pretty wide ground. Everything from drawing on the power of friendship to defeat enemies to being an eldritch invasive species world-forest to making your own bootleg Throne of Heroes and summoning Heroic Spirits.
>>
>>54860383
kek
>>
>>54860334
They are well made with some awesome perks. Great to go to for early jumps and when you need some good social perks to get you off the ground.
>power-ranger
Basically, yeah, but with more complex plot than the American show and more character driven. The danger is about the same, maybe somewhat higher and there aren't any zords, unfortunately. On the flip-side, no actual need for giant robots. Yay?
>>
>>54859835
>kill a Lost Hyuuga that's part of Konoha
You might want to be wary of "accidents" but they're not going to be able kick down your door and try to murder you. The Hokage would come down on them like a sack of bricks. They may also try to press gang you into the clan.
>Same goes for being a Otsutsuki
If you're not a part of their clan and have the Byakugan, they'll respond much the same.
>stack the Tenseigan mode granted by that with the Sage of Six Paths Mode
Yes.
>byakugan-enhanced style, much like the Hyuuga have their Gentle Fist
Probably not. You could have a bastardized version from seeing other Hyuga in your class fight, but that's about as close as you could get. A martial art like theirs would have a lot of trial and error to it.
>>54859849
No, sorry.
>>54859853
Annoy Tenzo, get some scrolls, or make them up yourself. Ninjustsu specialization can help.
>>54859895
You asked my opinion. I gave it. She and the rest of her clan break the mold and have a bunch of odd and poorly explained abilities, which is why I said it was fanwank territory.
>>54859962
Yeah. The biggest problem will be keeping the dust release from disintegrating the projectile.
>>54859966
Them not wanting to teach you is the key point. As long as you maintain that, fanwank away.
>>54859979
Yeah, that's going to be a bitch. It's why you get 500 cp from it.
>>54859989
Why not?
>>54859995
Hell yeah, lightning dragon tiger things. I want like, fifty.
The abilities seem about right too.
>>54860035
Yep. You'll just get to see someone else kill a bunch of your senpai in front of you.
>>54860078
Maybe?
Got a scenario in mind? I can't think of one off the top of my head.
>>
>>54860384
>your own bootleg Throne of Heroes and summoning Heroic Spirits.
Sorry, which one gives you that?
>>
>>54860383
I mean. You're not wrong.
>>
>>54860398
>No, sorry.
Is that 'no' to the Edo Tensei, Flying Thunder God, or both?
>>
>>54860389
>>54860384
huh, I guess I'll need to look into them, I might be slightly over leveled, but that's it's own kind of fun.
>>
>>54860420
Both, sorry.It's not meant to get you S-Ranks, especially the game breakers, straight out of the gate.
>>
>>54860398
Wait, so ninjutsu specialisation doesn't do as it says? What are the restrictions then? Because neither Edo Tensei or Hiraishin are fuinjutsu.
>>
>>54860157
>finds Girlyman waifuing an evil Eldar bitch and the rest of GWs recent bullshit to be distasteful
>oops, I passed judgement on some fictional characters
Oh fuck, clearly I can't separate fiction from reality! Obviously I think jumpchan is real!
>>
>>54860420
>>54860434
You can definitely learn them in jump though. Especially with the right sensei and those perks.
>>
>>54860434
Nice for you to say this now, years and years after that;s been basically the core assumption.
>>
>>54860455
>>54860434
Guess it's time to move that butt and rewrite the specialisation descriptions then so people know what they can pick.
>>
File: 02._Edison_Ghost.png (112KB, 326x317px) Image search: [Google]
02._Edison_Ghost.png
112KB, 326x317px
>>54860404
Neo-Heisei Part 3, which covers Kamen Rider Drive and Kamen Rider Ghost (with a little bit of Ex-Aid as the series was just starting out then). Kamen Rider Ghost had the protagonist summoning and fusing with Heroic Spirits (the actual term the show uses) to gain powers based off their legends or to incarnate them in physical form for backup in fights. They don't look like people, they're actually coats that he wears over the Kamen Rider bodysuit (pic related is Thomas Edison), but they can generate a featureless black homunculus body to wear the coat. If you refined the Ghost system you could probably get them to manifest as human-looking forms, though.
>>
>>54860434
So a limit of about A-Rank, then for the Jutsu the specialisations give you?

>>54860455
Ah, nice. Thanks for clearing that up for me, ninjanon. Nice jump. Thanks for all your hard work.
>>
>>54860473
Hm, nice. I didn't realise you could do that.
On of these days, I'm going to have to find the time to sit down and watch all these shows.
>>
>>54860398
>Got a scenario in mind? I can't think of one off the top of my head.
In the tale of the Juubi it was said it had 10 mighty tails but, there were only 9 tailed beast....now this is no longer the truth. You Jumper are now the 10th Tailed Beast, you may choose your aesthetic design but must be no bigger then Kurama or Shukaku. You also must have 10 tails to represent your status. You may pick any of the other Tailed Beast abilities and have it as your own or make one for yourself that is of similar power level.

Yeah just typed this up probably not good but a starting point i guess.
>>
File: 1501282431045.png (355KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501282431045.png
355KB, 768x1024px
Who says orcs cant be sexy?
>>
>>54860500
>Under arm hair
>Sexy
>Orc
Pick One and only one
>>
>>54860157
>>54860343
you're coming out this from this perspective that it's a piece of fiction you are writing rather than experience Your jumper is having and actions they are committing, which is fundamentally counter to how this is supposed to workSo unless you are admitting that your jumper thinks it's okay to have sex with 13-year-olds you're doing it wrong
>>
>>54860455
this makes me wonder if I should forgo fancy eyes and go all in on jutsu learning stuff.(maybe get 8 gates too?) TOO MANY CHOICES
>>
>>54860364
Welcome to 4chan, anon. Stop by /a/ some time. Or hell, even /v/. Or /co/. Only in threads like this, with tons of traffic coming in from offsite, do I see people flipping their shit over someone's waifu not being above consent in the real life nation in which the triggered anon was born. You're on a site for sick fucks. The third board created for this website was for loli porn. You're in the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker. No amount of samefagging is gonna change that.

>>54860383
Zing.
>>
>>54860500
are those nipples poking out
>>
>>54860462
I thought it was obvious, beings you were genin. I'll make a note of it.
>>54860479
Yeah.
>>54860497
That sounds like the reward. Scenarios are supposed to be the challenge that nets you the unique abilities.
Maybe if you start sealed in a jinchuriki, and have to spend the whole ten years keeping their dumbass alive?
>>
>>54860500
>>54860513
Armpit hair really needs to be banned from existence.
>>
>>54860479
>Thanks for all your hard work.
You're welcome. It's always nice to be appreciated.
>>
>>54860527
>That sounds like the reward. Scenarios are supposed to be the challenge that nets you the unique abilities.
>Maybe if you start sealed in a jinchuriki, and have to spend the whole ten years keeping their dumbass alive?

Yeah lets do it.
Yeah that was actually what I meant by the 'No jumper you are the tailed beast' comment so I just typed up something real quick when you said it would work as a scenario.
>>
>>54860497
What would happen then if you used this scenario with the one where you collect all the Bijuu? Would you become the tentails? Could someone seal you like the bijuu could?
Something to consider.

>>54860527
>Yeah.
A-Rank seems reasonable. After all as a Genin, A-Ranks is pretty much the best anyone is going to give you.
Who'd trust a 13/14 year old with an S-Rank after all, especially one that could resurrect their dead allies, desecrating their memories by treating them like pokemon.
>Hashirama, I choose You!
>Is.. is that the Shodai?!
>>
File: 1501280083650.jpg (85KB, 600x718px) Image search: [Google]
1501280083650.jpg
85KB, 600x718px
>>54860513
You too picky.
>>
>>54860455
You say that the Truth seeking balls we get from a scenario will return after a month if lost, isn't it possible that they could just return if you leave and re-enter a chakra mode that provides them?

It isn't really stated but there is some evidence to say they would such as Obito gaining additional ones as he got a better handle on the Ten Tails or the fact that nobody seemed to give all that much of a shit when they lost any of them.
>>
>>54860569
A-rank techniques are useless though.
>>
>>54860570
>Tusks = Orc
>Sexy
Pick one and only one
>>
>>54860533
I can't wait until I genetically engineer humanity to have no natural body hair.
>>
File: 1501282366557.png (315KB, 715x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501282366557.png
315KB, 715x1024px
>>54860500
I like her other one better.
>>
>>54860553
Are you going to clean up the Naruto jump when you are done with the updates? There are some things left in the notes and other places that don't really make sense after the changes.
>>
>>54860583
There are no useless techniques.
Only useless ninja.
>>
>>54860553
It's a good jump, ninjanon. You deserve some kudos for it.

Something else occurred to me though. If you take the two scenarios that give you truth seeking balls, do you get twice as many or they restore twice as fast or something like that or is it redundant?
>>
I hate scenarios that only benefit certain perk choices.
>>
>>54860583
They are overshadowed by S-Class techniques, but they aren't useless. Look at the wiki and see for yourself.

>>54860601
>Wanting all humanity to be bald
Wut?
>>
>>54860609
Yep. I'm pruning the notes right now.
>>54860613
Twice as many.
>>
>>54860398
Gotcha, thanks.
>>
>>54860626
Body hair doesn't include head hair, senpai.
>>
>>54860624
>I hate prerequities
Blah blah blah. Do you have anything useful to say, or do you just want to make some baseless useless complaints that mean nothing and are just a waste of time?
>>
>>54860628
Banning the sharingan and rinnegan when?
>>
>>54860649
But that's what your post is too.
>>
>>54860583
Jutsu that are A rank or lower include the Rasengan, Chidori, and Lightning Release chakra mode.
>>
>>54860644
>The head isn't part of the body
Learn something new every day.
>>
>>54860576
>You say that the Truth seeking balls we get from a scenario will return after a month if lost, isn't it possible that they could just return if you leave and re-enter a chakra mode that provides them?
Naruto's experience with them says no. Dude goes into and out of Six Paths Sage Mode a bunch, never gets his supply back. He could have just not been activating them, but I think that given the things he activates Six Path Sage Mode for, he'd be using them if he had the option.

>Obito gaining additional ones as he got a better handle on the Ten Tails
With the idea of Truth-Seeking Balls being a symbol of reaching enlightenment to the nature of chakra, him gaining more could just be because of the difference in his understanding between his instinctive lashing out and gaining full lucidity.

>nobody seemed to give all that much of a shit when they lost any of them
Well, Obito and Madara were constantly recycling theirs, I don't think they ever permanently lost any. Naruto didn't care because he needed the power boost from sacrificing them immediately and long-term use wasn't on his mind. And Toneri was...I don't know what Toneri's deal was. Maybe he just didn't care because he figured with the Tenseigan Energy Vessel he'd be powerful enough that losing them didn't matter.
>>
>>54860666
It's a distinction in the terminology, dude. Don't blame me.
>>
>>54860660
None of those are particularly good. Rasengan is only notable because naruto keeps piling other jutsus on top of it.
>>
>>54860659
>Complaining about someone complaining is complaining and so is just as bad
>I should be allowed to complain pointlessly as much as I like and no one should say anything about it or they'll be complaining and I can turn it against them, then we'll both be wrong and I'll be right. Genius!
*slow clap*
>>
>>54860671
>Dude goes into and out of Six Paths Sage Mode a bunch
Nope, the movies you are thinking of have their data books identify the form he is using as the ninetails chakra mode, not Six Paths Sage Mode. The Hiden Novels have him sealing Six Paths Sage Mode away for reasons that don't really make sense to me.
>>
>>54860693
now I feel offended about you complaining about the guy complaining about the guy complaining. (I may have missed a guy, I hope no one complains)
>>
>>54860628
>Twice as many.
Nice.

>>54860690
>lightning release chakra mode
>None of those are particularly good
Have you even watched Naruto, anon. that technique is the shit! Even chidori's pretty amazing.
>piling other jutsus
I feel like you legit don't know the series well anon. Or maybe you've only watched the movies where they are pretty bad for that but every variant rasengan they use is a complete one-off?

>>54860685
Just being a little tongue-in-cheek, anon. All in good humour.
>>
>>54860690
Lightning Chakra mode can make you almost as fast as the yellow flash, only with real speed not teleport spamming. Also nearly invulnerable by the standards of normal shinobi.
>>
>>54860731
Your "humour" is SB-tier.
>>
>>54860720
Complaint-ception.
Boi-ing
>>
>>54860710
Even when he gets the opaque cloak instead of the see-through energy aura? Huh. That's weird, then. Well, alright, I guess it's inconclusive whether he can generate more Truth-Seeking Balls.
>>
>>54860749
Thank you.
>>
>>54860770
That's not something to be proud of.

Roughly, it goes like this:

Everything else >>>>>> SB-tier > bancho-tier/DDAnon-tier > Mommy-tier
>>
>>54860690
Really? Because all three are signature techniques of legendary shinobi.
They're plenty good.
And if you go through the trouble of looking through the wiki you'll find even more techniques A-rank or below that are super useful.

They're just not the absolute gamebreaking best, and i'd guess that's your problem:
that you can't get shit like the Hiraishin or Edo Tensei without effort.
>>
>>54860690
They're damn good for a fresh genin to have. You're forgetting where the jump starts you. You're not S-ranked yet, you're D-ranked at best, so knowing an A-rank skill is actually pretty awesome. It's a really powerful tool for the threats you're expected to be going up against (it's on your own head if you escalate things faster than in canon), and is a good jumping-off point to learn other powerful techniques or invent some of your own.
>>
>>54860710
>don't really make sense to me.
Anon called it last time someone mentioned this, it was so Boruto could have a story that wasn't Naruto stepping on Villian X.
>>
>>54860817
>>54860818
People don't teach you secret techniques unless you're in their clan. Don't suggest that as something that naturally happens for ninja.
>>
>>54860806
>Everything else >>>>>> Jumpchain > SB-tier > bancho-tier/DDAnon-tier > Mommy-tier > People who make lists like this
FTFY
>>
>>54860869
Did...did you just insult yourself?
>>
>>54860818
D-Ranked not accounting for powers you might already have that allow you to be become absurd with Taijutsu
>>
>>54860869
>FTFY
Is that an admission that you're less than Mommy-tier?
>>
>Was going to do the Stellaris jump
>Accidentally close the tab and forget
>Google docs crashes my browser
Shit
>>
>>54860865
No one said anything about secret clan techniques, anon. Are you responding to the right posts?
>>
>>54860818
Let's also not forget that ninja like Kakashi, Gai, Orochimaru or (especially) Itachi murder even experienced jonin with nothing but the basics - speed, taijutsu, kunai and the occassional replacement jutsu.
Cool jutsu are cool, but they won't make you a good ninja.

The only thing you accomplish by showing of something like the Hiraishin at genin rank is paint a massive, massive target on your back. And you can bet your ass people will be coming to collect before Konoha gets a second Yellow Flash trained up.

>>54860865
Orochimaru isn't in a clan and yet he still gets his hands on Edo Tensei.
Minato Namikaze didn't have a clan either, so he made his own legendary S-rank technique. While fighting a war, before he was 20.
You're a fucking ninja, act like it.

Or take the easy mode option and pick up a Sharingan.
Then you can learn whatever you want just by fighting the guy who has it.
>>
>>54860905
What do you think S class techniques are?
>>
>>54860910
>Minato Namikaze didn't have a clan either, so he made his own legendary S-rank technique. While fighting a war, before he was 20.
Two of them. Because I refuse to believe Tobirama's whining about how he's the one who really invented everyone's super techniques.
>>
>>54860918
powerful and dangerous techniques. Secret clan techniques run the gauntlet from D to S, just like non clan techniques.
>>
>>54860869
"Wakfu-tier" should be somewhere between bancho- and Mommy-tier.
>>
>>54860930
Tobirama invented Danzo. So really, anything he whines about is null and void.
>>
>>54860527
Welp wik is being exceedingly not-useful. Would the Earth Grudge Fear be too high-level for Ninjutsu Specialization?
>>
>>54860976
>Earth Grudge Fear
You could get the starter pack, but it'd be a while before you could start stealing hearts to gain the user's abilities.
>>
>>54860944
>Everything else >>>>>> Jumpchain > SB-tier > bancho-tier/DDAnon-tier > Wakfu-tier > Mommy-tier > People who make lists like this > Dirge-tier
>>
>>54860918
Not clan techniques, if we're going by the list of canon ones. Aside from the ones that require the Rinnegan, they're all personalized. Seriously, take a look: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Special:BrowseData/Jutsu?Rank=S. The only one you can argue is a clan technique is Night Guy, since Might Gai learned the Eight Gates from his father.

But it doesn't matter, since I didn't say anything about learning S-rank jutsu. I said "learn other powerful jutsu", by which I meant more A-ranks. I realize that was vague, I apologize for that. S-ranks were covered by the "invent your own" bit, since that seems to be how they work.
>>
>>54860710
Six Paths Sage Mode slightly removes him from humanity or something I think was the explanation because the SPSM power up is him being supernaturally aware of the world.
>>
>>54861005
Jesus christ we get it. You hate things. Just shut the fuck up.
Thread posts: 702
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.