[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Brain Is Bleeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: door.jpg (128KB, 240x344px) Image search: [Google]
door.jpg
128KB, 240x344px
I found this... thing...
Fucking speechless. The only way for the game to end is your opponent to use door to Nothingness on themselves.

What kind of god would allow this?

Also, Troll Deck/Troll Combo general?
>>
>>54843273
http://tappedout.net/mtg-card/door-to-nothingness/
>>
>>54843273
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/endless-possibilities-show-yourself-out/
>>
>>54843332
thank you. christ didnt realize id posted the wrong link.

thats the deck.

its entire winning combo is played from the sideboard.
>>
>>54843351
That is a very bad deck, and I don't understand the point.
>>
>>54845733

The point is that you force opponent to commit suicide.

It's one thing to kill your opponent, and another entirely to force him to kill himself.
>>
File: mtg combo.png (481KB, 664x311px) Image search: [Google]
mtg combo.png
481KB, 664x311px
>>54843273
Is this a wombo combo thread now?
>>
>>54845733
It's not really supposed to be a good deck. It's more...theory. Proof of concept that it's possible to craft a game so that your opponent can only lose by using Door on themselves.
>>
>>54845791
>>54845944
Can I give you a better idea? Similar concept, give your opponent a Lich mirror- then kill them with infect. They'll perpetually die and reshuffle for the rest of eternity. Or more realistically, until they concede.
>>
>>54846304
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=174818
>10/1/2008
I>f you control *but don’t own* Lich’s Mirror, Lich’s Mirror itself will still be on the battlefield after its effect is finished. If you would lose the game again for any of the reasons above, Lich’s Mirror has its effect again . . . and again . . . and again. An involuntary infinite loop will be created, and the game will end in a draw. (In the case of the triggered ability example given last in the list above, it’s possible that a player could cause the loop to end while the ability is on the stack. None of the loops caused by state-based actions can be stopped at all.)

It technically ends in a tie
>>
>>54846702
Show your opponent a naturalize in hand. Or play a homeward path. Show him you can break the loop, but won't.
>>
Any time I sit down and someone even starts talking about their deck being anything like this, or they start any kind of infinite combo, I just scoop and walk away.

The only people who make and/or play stuff like this have autism, and they are going to feel accomplished and superior no matter what I choose to do, because they do not possess the mental faculties to understand how fucking retarded they are.
>>
>>54848024
Seems like you're just mad people aren't playing with pictures on cardboard, the "right" way.
Of course that may just be your autism showing.
>>
>>54848529
Wow you sure showed that guy
>>
>>54848529
Sometimes the only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>54848024
but anon I have a completely different and original breya deck. you see I'm going to play mana rocks and artifacts then when I get my ashnods altar... and that's when I play the mountain.
>>
>>54848024
>playing one of the three main archtypes of the game means you have autism
i guess there should just only be aggro and control then, what an exciting metagame that will be
>>
File: anal ride.jpg (50KB, 295x393px) Image search: [Google]
anal ride.jpg
50KB, 295x393px
I hate the word troll being used to name anything that isn't something that lives under a bridge and regenerates. That being said, the kinds of fuckery people can craft in theory with cards amazes me

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-ultimate-budget-way-to-troll-everyone/
>>
>>54853997
i almost feel kind of sad that people that play this.
they will never get anyone to sit trough their combo and if they do it will just be friends ignoring them and having meaningful interactions with laughter and conversations about life.

hey anon, are you still comboing off? cool you really got us.
no, no response, go ahead, you are a great player.
>>
>>54854372
I don't think anybody ever built this irl. Well, not anybody with friends anyway
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.