[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking ERPed in a serious game. Am I going to hell? I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 75

File: 1305761269208[1].jpg (8KB, 271x267px) Image search: [Google]
1305761269208[1].jpg
8KB, 271x267px
I fucking ERPed in a serious game. Am I going to hell?

I didn't initiate it, but liked it, yet still it was in private messages behind the DM's back and the DM is one of my best friends and put a ton of work into this narrative, I feel like I'm fucking his mom or something.
>>
As long as you keep it private and it doesn't make the main game less fun for anyone else, there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
Tell the story my nog
>>
Not really. You don't need to tell your DM shit. ERP isn't anything other than vigorous jerking off to a narrative.

If you aren't going to run with the interaction though, and your characters don't really share any sort of feeling now or have progressed in any way, then you're a fucking shitter. At least have it contribute to your story if you're going to ERP.
>>
Give us the details OP.
Did you fuck the DM's mom or not?
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
You are a fucking loser.
Seriously, there is no other acceptable response to your post.
>>
>>54830194
>Am I going to hell?

Yes.

Because either your a man who just erped with a man, which makes you a fag, or you're a "girl" who erped with a man, which makes you a slut.

Both wind up in hell.
>>
File: smirk.jpg (85KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
85KB, 550x550px
>>54830194
>I feel like I'm fucking his mom

Nothing wrong with that. Happens all the time.
>>
>>54830194
This sounds more like a spin-off episode rather than a full-fledged part of the session. You should be fine so long as you don't talk about it at the table.
>>
>>54830263

Whoa now, that's flat-out wrong. Two fictional characters had sex, it doesn't matter who wrote them.
>>
>>54830397
You're right, but he's still going to hell for enjoying it.
>>
>>54830218
>>54830245

I'm not much good at telling stories so I'll just lay out pretty much what happened as straightforwardly as I can.

I made a deliberately anime-esque shonen protagonist Not-Gaelic Hexblade who had a pact with the sentient sword of an ancient hero-demigod from the equivalent of the setting's stone age, basically a giant ridiculous macahuitl, and could summon a fraction of its power in battle. I really like King of Dragon Pass, so he was kind of inspired by that aesthetic.

Anyway, uh, we'd just finished an adventure arc with some pretty intense plot and action with no time for the usual side-stuff and minisessions and characters sitting around the fire chatting and it had been implied we'd have a few sessions of just fluff.

Our healer girl, this sort of freckly, slightly pudgy, country-girl Life Cleric of a harvest goddess, wanted to check on the wounds he'd gotten since he nearly died and basically scolded him into undressing while he protested that he was FINE and INVINCIBLE because he is A HERO OF JUSTICE and NO REALLY YOU DID A GOOD JOB THE FIRST TIME YOU'RE A CREDIT TO CHURCH I MEAN IT I'M OKAY.

We bantered a whole bunch and talked about how we grew up, and he admitted he thought she was really useful and she admitted that he wasn't a complete idiot, one thing led to another, and OOC she was like "Not to alarm you, but ________ is going to blow him now if he doesn't stop her".

I admit, I (obviously) went with it. There was no IC reason for him not to. The other player asked if I was uncomfortable and said we could fade to black, and like I said...the act itself didn't make me uncomfortable, so we kept the posts going describing it. Uh, she blew him, and then he pretty much grabbed her by the hips, bent her over a tree stump with his cape thrown over it as a cushion, and plowed her from behind. Then they went to sleep holding hands. There's a bit more, but text limit.
>>
File: 1490646724146.jpg (193KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
1490646724146.jpg
193KB, 762x785px
>>54830194
>>54830478
>doing this in the first place
>feeling bad about it

I don't know whether to laugh or pity your ass.
>>
>>54830478

The other player asked OOC whether this was a one-time thing or not and mentioned that the Cleric would be understanding if it was but she'd been raised proper and if he didn't push her away would like a relationship, and honestly...the whole thing had been so cute that I went with it and said they could be a couple now, they were already sharing a bedroll and stuff, so we also roleplayed them waking up and having breakfast together and doing cute couple shit that was so sugary my teeth hurt remembering it. It was legitimately enjoyable and fun roleplay but I worry that I basically fapped all over the DM's story.
>>
>>54830478
IS PLAYER GIRL???
>>
>>54830478
>>54830515
who cares
>>
Worse then Hitler, OP. Hitler could come back from the dead, join ISIS and bioengineer a new strain of EbolAIDs to give to orphans and you would somehow be worse because you had a lewd side RP in a D&D game.
Of all the evils done in the history of mankind, you've hit the top 5.
>>
>>54830524

Prolly the people who asked for deets.
>>
>>54830515
>playing a girl
sounds gay
>>
>>54830524
the two people that asked
>>
...There are people who don't do this?

What are you, fucking normies? Are your characters just...virgins forever?
>>
>>54830478
This is terrible OP, you need to be crucified for having a private moment with another consenting player in a way that in no way affected others enjoyment of the game.
>>
>>54830586

Let's be real here, odds are pretty good in this hobby that the Cleric's player is a tranny. Now, I don't know if that only makes it half-gay or double-gay, but that's a matter for scholars and magi to debate.
>>
>>54830636
Traps aren't gay you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>mfw this kind of shit is real

I always thought it was a joke. People really do this? People I'm roleplaying with could be engaged in this fuckery behind my back? What the fuck, man, I'm out. I quit.
>>
>>54830478
>>54830515

That honestly sounds really cute.

I'd check whether your GM/group were okay with it before incorporating the relationship into the game proper, but it sounds like it's enhancing your experience and, currently, not harming anyone elses. It's ludicrous to call that a bad thing.
>>
>>54830194
>Invite sis to a game as we need more players
>She's more of a vidyafag, but being a newbie is okay with the GM
>We want to give her a reason to have her be close to my character, so we make her a childhood friend
>Ends up being pushed into a budding romance, which makes me flustered but amuses the group
>Characters actually get married and sis decides we ought to ERP their first night together
>Everyone is laughing at this for some reason, including my sis
>Realize I'm stammering at that point, forcing out a smile to try and fit in
>Tfw awakward ERP with your sister
I've become conviced one of them decided to rope her into screwing with me after I made some offhand comment about oreimo.
Afterwards I managed to "suicide by heroism" my character to avoid any further jokes at my expense.
>>
>>54830666
>When OP is such a sick fuck he even creeps out Satan himself.
>>
>>54830687

I wouldn't tell them any lewd RP happened but just have the Cleric and Hexblade subtly having their couple shenanigans going on in the background until the rest of the group realizes they're together. I've seen romances between PCs blossom without any ERP (that I know of), it can work.
>>
>>54830523
This is very critical info that changes the entire nature of the situation. If player is male, you faggots are gay. If girl, ride that soapbox car to glory.
>>
>>54830666
I need you to meet
>>54830620
>>
>>54830650
Fucking trannys is more gay than fucking traps.
>>
File: 1321448057369.jpg (14KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
1321448057369.jpg
14KB, 245x251px
>>54830478
>>54830515
>>54830692
>>
>>54830692
>pussying out by suicide
>liking Oreimo

What a faggot.

>>54830666

...Does this mean ERP is Jesus-approved if Satan hates it?
>>
>>54830523
>>54830708

if its a girl irl then she clearly wants 2 tk u 2da bar|

if its a boy ur a faget
>>
>>54830715

I need them to ERP.

>>54830692

...Was she any good at it? What would you say her average post length was, sentence-wise? Good use of descriptive language, gave you an accurate idea of her character's appearance and emotional state?
>>
>>54830746
It was that or roleplay as husband and wife with my sister. I'm pretty sure I chose the best option for my own sanity.

>Liking oreimo
It was more along the lines of "that show was such shit he didn't even get together with his sister", but you do have a point.
>>
>>54830791
Did you guys ever play doctor when you were kids. Shit sounds like it belongs on /gif/
>>
>>54830791
>not asserting your dominance and wincesting your sister's character just to fuck with everyone else
>>
>>54830666
anon, do you know Monsterhearts? I'm not sure how you'd react...
>>
>>54830777
My bad, working.
It was a physical session. I was nervous so I didn't stop to really take it in and give you that much of a review, but her roleplaying in general is just average for a new player. We got into some detail and the whole thing would've sounded like a real ERP to me, if it wasn't interspersed with laughing and the group's ooc reactions.
>>
>>54830888
>>54830777
>>54830666
the fuck
>>
File: 1233713991799[1].jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1233713991799[1].jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>54830777
>777

Jesus approving ERP CONFIRMED!
>>
>>54830906

Jesus, Satan, and Kek are among us.
>>
File: 1501471287534.png (56KB, 367x332px) Image search: [Google]
1501471287534.png
56KB, 367x332px
>>54830707
BUT WAS THE PLAYER A BOY OR A GIRL? THIS IS CRUCIAL INFORMATION!
>>
>all these people getting ERPs in their tabletop
>tfw never even found a group for tabletop
>>
File: tastefully lewd.jpg (49KB, 589x849px) Image search: [Google]
tastefully lewd.jpg
49KB, 589x849px
>>54830478
>Fell asleep holding hands

Oh that is precious.
>>
File: 1497229661584.jpg (29KB, 245x295px) Image search: [Google]
1497229661584.jpg
29KB, 245x295px
>>54831021
I say we riot until OP answers us!
>>
Man, I gotta say, if I were DM of this it'd probably make me a bit uncomfortable. But apparently I'm on the easily offended side as I thought it was questionably appropriate when the my old DM's wife's speshul hybrid was fucking one of his NPCs after we left his house for what I believe to be baby making experiments.
As long as it doesn't affect any canon or anything, though, I don't see any real problem with it, you're within your rights. It's just, can we be more upfront with which games are regular games and which games are fronts for ERP?
>>
>>54830687
I'm seconding this. It was cute, it was mutually enjoyable, and hell, it wasn't even contrary to the GM's setting you were borrowing. Also mad props to the other player for repeatedly asking about your comfort with the whole ordeal to make sure you were on the same page.

I do agree you might want to ask the GM if it's cool with them if your characters are a couple, just because it might affect group dynamic. Play it cool though and keep the overly personal stuff to outside chats and I don't see why it'd be an issue.
>>
>>54830888
>her roleplaying in general is just average
>her

GIRL CONFIRMED
>>
File: bored girl.jpg (189KB, 733x823px) Image search: [Google]
bored girl.jpg
189KB, 733x823px
OP, you're finally fully qualified to browse and post on /tg/. Welcome to the club.
>>
File: 1323746540746.jpg (84KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1323746540746.jpg
84KB, 400x500px
>>54831114
Yes, anon's sister was a girl. You've really solved the mystery there
>>
>>54830666
>saving anime reaction images
pretty sure you've erp'd before faggot
>>
>>54831098
Imo as long as you don't do ERP with everyone else at the table ,you shouldn't be in a shit situation.

I had a DM who was perfectly comfortable just going "And then the scene fades to black" when a pair of characters would get jiggy with it. I'm certain they acted out their SINFUL DEEDS in chat or something but it was no skin off my back and the two characters had a good dynamic going.
>>
>>54831114
wrong story tismo
>>
I've ERP'd constantly for years. Hell, I remember when there used to be ERP generals on /tg/ before they moved to /soc/ and became F-List shill threads.
I don't find anything wrong with it, hell, met some of the best friends of my life doing it. You just have to avoid the fucking weirdos somehow.
>>
>>54831062

All of this reminds me of one time when I was GMing an Exalted game, we had a cute girl in the group who was playing an Eclipse Caste Solar, and naturally was the party face. At one point, the party was trying to get info out of an abyssal. She decided the best way to do this was to seduce him, specifically via lapdance. Exalted has the whole "describe your action, get a bonus" with a bigger bonus from more description ("utilizing environment" and such). She decided to go for the max bonus.

I was immensely uncomfortable with her narrating in great detail this lapdance her character was giving my NPC, especially given her boyfriend was one of the other players (though he didn't seem to care). I ended up cutting her off and saying she got the full bonus.

Joke's on her, he made an intimacy toward her and she got bit by resonance later
>>
>>54831146
>Hell, I remember when there used to be ERP generals on /tg/ before they moved to /soc/ and became F-List shill threads
That was only like two years ago. It's not that impressive to be able to remember things that recent. And ERP threads on /tg/ were always f-list shilling too
>>
>Holding hands
I almost threw up. Other than that, who cares as long as you don't let it negatively affect the campaign. But seriously, is the other player a grill, or if it is a guy, are you at least gay?

>Captcha won't let me post until I click all the shirts, but those ARE FUCKING SHOES, not shirts!
>>
>>54831154
I've wanted to try Exalted. I don't know much about the lore, but Sidereal seem like they'd be a blast to play.
>>
>>54831114
No, that's the guy talking about his sister, not the OP.
>>
>>54831154
so her bf is a cuckold? like, i know thats a meme accusation these days, but he's literally sitting there while she gets into erp territory with some other dude and he wasn't at all upset by it?
>>
>>54831178
Switch to legacy captcha, noob
>>
File: 1358914341346.png (218KB, 341x340px) Image search: [Google]
1358914341346.png
218KB, 341x340px
>>54831114
>>
>>54830478
>>54830515
I wish I had players as good as you and the cleric's player. People putting that much thought into their characters and then being clear that things are okay when stuff gets unusual? I'd love to have players that good in a game.
>>
>>54831174
I'm not really sure what the first half of your reply is trying to say. I just find it amusing when some people find doing it so odd and reprehensible when at a time it was accepted rather civilly. And no, they weren't, only near the time they finally moved to /soc/ did they fill up with that nonsense because they became literal hook up threads.
>>
>>54831186
We were playing Exalted 2e, largely because I completely fell in love with the setting. The world and its history fascinated me. Sadly, the mechanics were godawful and I ended up homebrewing a bunch of work-arounds. 3e is out now and significantly better, but they haven't released the books for the other exalt types yet.

Sidereal a best.
>>
>>54831217
Some people have the ability to separate what they're doing in a game from reality.
>>
>>54831241
Basically this.
>>
FFS no one cares. you didn't impact the game, so it doesn't matter.

If you want to actually enjoy being alive you need to get over this weird latent self loathing of your own sexuality ASAP. A man is not a man if he thinks his nuts aren't good for anything.
>>
>>54831217
They ended up breaking up several months after the game ended, largely due to her being a nympho and him being basically asexual.
>>
>>54831261
>playing a role playing game
>creating artificial emotional disconnects between your characters and you

I find this counter productive to enjoying and engaging with the game.

Also it's like letting your significant other eye-fuck someone for 20 minutes. It doesn't bode well for the relationship.
>>
>>54831251
I haven't found any group yet, especially not for Exalted, but a couple of my friends want to try D&D. I guess it's as good a start as any, right?
>>
>>54831232
Shit, thanks.
>>
>>54831248
The first half was meant to knock on you for posting something that made it sound like you were trying to oldfag for knowing something that took place just 2 years ago. And you can surely argue that they became even more filled by f-list shilling, but you can't say that it wasn't there here on /tg/ threads for it. I was here too and saw it first-hand. There is a reason /tg/ has its own private room in F-List chat that is one of the more populous private rooms on the site
>>
>>54831275
about to be expected, desu.
>>
>>54831275
Ah. Makes sense.
This is basically my relationships. I could probably get cheated on and not notice for a long fucking time. Don't think that's happened though. We just break up instead.
>>
>>54831322
To be honest whenever I've had sexual activities happen in an RP it's tended to have a comedic air to it.

We've never gotten really "serious" in the games when it comes to the sex so I guess I think of it differently.
>>
>>54831379
Oh christ did I just reveal myself to be WAY more degenerate than everyone else here, because I take ERP seriously?
>>
>>54831334
It's certainly the gateway. Once people have dipped their toe in gaming, it's easier to convince them to try more niche systems like Exalted for specific types of games. Start small, work your way up to god-killing fun-times.

>>54831377
Just a matter of finding someone who has similar needs in that department. Not easy, but you can do it.
>>
>>54831450
Not that anon, but I'd say context and tone matter. "ERP" for the sake of sexual humor can exist without any gravity or seriousness, and ERP involving a more personal connection can exist as well. They aren't mutually exclusive, even to the same group of people.
>>
>>54831450
>WAY more degenerate than everyone else here
No
There are furry diaper fetish ERPers on this site. Don't worry.
>>
>>54831450
I mean, it all depends on the kind of game you're in. The one I'm in doesn't take it's sex scenes too seriously but that doesn't mean it's better because of that.

I mean, I frequent a fetish discord where a bunch of the people wanted to play a D&D game that would just be an outright very sexual game. I didn't join mainly because a lot of people were new players and I was busy.

Don't worry about being weird my man. Do what makes your dick happy if it doesn't make other people upset.
>>
>>54830478
>I admit, I (obviously) went with it. There was no IC reason for him not to.
Yeah, it's not like Sex ever complicated a given group's dynamic. Go ahead and shit where you eat, while you're at it.
>>
>>54831450
You are aware that /tg/ is considered /d/-lite, right? There are people here into some really weirdly hot stuff.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
22KB, 384x384px
>>54831492
well actually my boyfriend and I are furries purely for the porn and...

yeah i just realized that the diaper thing is basically where i draw the line these days. i've fallen far... I had to fall for someone more degenerate than me, who could make me fall like this in mere months.

gg, gtkms now.
>>
>>54830620
My character has been mutated into so many things there's a very real chance whatever offspring he has will be an eldritch horror.

DM really liked playing it that way, gonna get him back by running DCC and getting him to play a mage.
>>
>>54831506
>I didn't join mainly because a lot of people were new players
At least new players are getting to play. Is there anything wrong with that?
>>
>>54831613
never e-fuck a cyber-virgin
>>
>>54831613
I don't have a problem with new people getting to play. I realize that sounded kinda shitty.

The problem was more that it looked like it was going to be a game with a lot of players and a lot of them were going to be new players. Add in the sexuality stuff and it just seemed like a game that was going to be too rowdy for me.

I just left a game I was in because things were getting too loud in that so I think I probably made the right choice. I hope they had a good time though.
>>
File: lewd hole.gif (93KB, 544x296px) Image search: [Google]
lewd hole.gif
93KB, 544x296px
If any of you normalfags haven't tried it yet, ERP ain't so bad. A bit of lewd can really get you invested in character development and stuff. I'm not saying you should bring it up in your usual non-lewd games or anything,. But just keep it in mind.
>>
>>54831652
jokes on you, I ERP every other day
>>
File: 4ukyle.png (466KB, 847x402px) Image search: [Google]
4ukyle.png
466KB, 847x402px
>>54831652
seconded
>>
>>54831627
If everyone had that mindset, ERP would die out completely.

>>54831642
Alright, that's more understandable.
>>
this whole thread makes me think we need some sort of permanent general cross post on /d/
>>
>>54831652
Is there a longer version or continuation of that gif anywhere?
>>
>>54830194
You know what I would do if I was your GM and found out? Say "I appreciate the initiative, I guess" and ask if there were any important stipulations or whatever I might need to know about for GMing purposes, and thank you both for not bringing that shit to the table.
>>
>>54830888
You must have a really weird relationship with your sister honestly
>>
>>54831760
This. Ask the players about pregnancy, diseases, etc.; if it violates/promotes some code they follow, etc. If there are any consequences relevant to the game, acknowledge them, otherwise let them have their fun in private. Or public if everyone likes that.
>>
>>54831782
>if everyone likes that
if your groups doesnt like that, find a new group.
not worth having ERP at all if its not allowed when the monsters are around.
>>
File: 1494033224715.jpg (45KB, 960x733px) Image search: [Google]
1494033224715.jpg
45KB, 960x733px
>>54831800
>your group will never literally gang bang the dragon
why even bother with life
>>
>>54831800
>finding a group at all
>let alone finding a group that doesn't mind public sex
>let alone finding a group that enjoys it
>let alone finding a group that fits all of that, and would be accepting of someone with very little tabletop experience
>>
File: the void.jpg (224KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
the void.jpg
224KB, 600x601px
>>54831818
>no one in the group is into getting gangbanged BY dragons
>>
>>54831836
This might be shallow of me, but I'd add onto that
>And it's not a sausagefest of fugly neckbeards
>>
>>54831859
That'd be nice, but anything beyond that is just more and more wishful thinking and baseless idealism.
>>
>>54831859
its not shallow to have sexual preferences.
>>
>>54831859
>>54831874

I think this is more a matter of mentality than anything else.

ERP isn't sex, it's collaborative writing and storytelling just like a normal RPG. That the subject of the writing is erotic and intimate necessitates more trust between the participants, and is something people might be uncomfortable with, but I honestly don't think there's much validity to the notion that an ERP between two male players is 'gay', regardless of the genders of their characters. It's like saying reading erotic literature or looking at erotic images is 'gay' because the author was male.
>>
>>54831902
I'd argue it's only gay if both characters are male, and someone jerks off to it.
>>
>>54831902
This. While some people might like for the person writing the other character to be attractive, and it certainly helps for in-person RPG, most sessions featuring ERP are likely to be online, and text-based, where you can detach the character of the other player from the person behind it completely. It's best to either know and trust the person personally or know as little about the person as possible. Middle ground makes for fuzzy thoughts and blurred ideas.
>>
>>54831902
i should clarify i meant having preferences like wanting someone to not be fat or not have unkempt facial hair or not smell bad wouldn't make you shallow.

im bi, I'll fuck 90% of things with a pulse if they don't fall into the things outlined above.
>>
>>54831932

If both characters are male, it's pretty much gay, just like homosexual erotic stories or artwork are gay.

Of course, it's also possible to appreciate or be curious about that without being actively homosexual yourself. Sexuality is complicated.
>>
>>54831932
What if one character is a trap? Or a shapeshifter who's male beforehand, turns female for the act because he knows that the other guy is straight, and turns back later afterwards?
>>
>>54832086

As said above, sexuality is complicated.
>>
>>54831652
Sauce?
>>
File: 1497424183752.jpg (11KB, 156x243px) Image search: [Google]
1497424183752.jpg
11KB, 156x243px
>>54830478
>>54830515
I can't stop laughing, holy shit.
>>
File: 1495512672140.gif (2MB, 1067x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495512672140.gif
2MB, 1067x720px
>>54830478
cute
>>
>>54831021

Transwoman, I didn't want to say because their privacy and all, but...everyone's asking. I don't know if I could do it IRL but online a girl's a girl.
>>
File: traps are gay.jpg (45KB, 532x559px) Image search: [Google]
traps are gay.jpg
45KB, 532x559px
>>54832382
That is monumentally gay, anon
>>
>>54832382
Well I hope you and her continue to have a fun time.
>>
File: mxYqLmd~01.png (85KB, 202x386px) Image search: [Google]
mxYqLmd~01.png
85KB, 202x386px
>>54832382
>>
File: HeresyStamp.png (81KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
HeresyStamp.png
81KB, 350x350px
>Be chronic ERPer
>Love Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy
>Make a cultist character that is essentially a double heretic; treading the borders of Slaanesh and Khorne
>Through multiple shenanigans somehow doesn't become a splatter of red and white against a wall and becomes an Archcultist
>Know its sue as fuck but roll with it, have a lot of fun with them
>Get in a session with a cutie Nurglite heretek
>They're absolutely fucking adorablely disgusting
>ERP Sessions are filled with vicious, disease riddled sex, rage fucking, twisted hedonism, STD play, and the most debased and self-destructive RP ever
>Entire sessions where graphic detail on pustules, lesions, parasites, bloodplay, evisceration, rape, strangulation, violence, etc. is cranked up to 11
>Every single session feels as if my soul is plunging further and further into the abyss but I can't stop enjoying it
>Both this Heretek and this Twice-Chosen Archcultist are in frantic fuck sessions between planetary war stories
>Closest thing to being married in Chaos
erp is alright. p.fun would recommend it.
>>
I've been ERPing most of my life, and unlike many people who go down a ladder of increasingly weirder fetishes in order to try to keep things exciting, the only thing that gets me off is vanilla sex between characters that love and understand one another.

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>54832507
>What's wrong with me?
Anomalously for an erotic roleplayer: nothing
>>
>>54832382
>trans"woman"
>online a girl's a girl
kek, whatever you need to say fag
>>
>>54832507
You're a degenerate with a kink for pleasure denial
>>
File: 10304131635461.gif (1MB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
10304131635461.gif
1MB, 320x289px
>>54832492
are you ok anon?
>>
File: 8288018.gif (298KB, 201x228px) Image search: [Google]
8288018.gif
298KB, 201x228px
>>54832492
>ERP Sessions are filled with vicious, disease riddled sex, rage fucking, twisted hedonism, STD play, and the most debased and self-destructive RP ever
>Entire sessions where graphic detail on pustules, lesions, parasites, bloodplay, evisceration, rape, strangulation, violence, etc. is cranked up to 11
>>
File: 2513614.jpg (56KB, 703x835px) Image search: [Google]
2513614.jpg
56KB, 703x835px
>>54832559
>>54832562
>Implying you wouldn't huggle a Nuggle girl
>>
>>54832595
A Nurgle girl. A Nurgirl, if you would
>>
File: DISGUSTED_1024x1024.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
DISGUSTED_1024x1024.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>54832492
>>
>>54831098

So you'd be uncomfortable if, say, the Hexblade and Cleric went and got married and had kids with no speshul hybrid bullshit or breeding experiments, just a normal, healthy family? You're weird.
>>
>>54832595
>Not wanting a proud, creative Tzeentchi priestess
>>
>>54831652

Funny thing is, as I've started to become more of a normie I've become more and more favourable to ERP. Back when I was an underemployed NEET (what you'd expect some ERPing faggot to be) I was pretty much a prude when it came to that kind of thing... but now I had a good job, doing lots of normie things IRL, and then e-fucked a bunch of different people, and shamelessly enjoyed it.
>>
I ERP on a regular basis. I've met most of my closest online friends through ERP, even if we don't ERP as much, or at all, anymore. The comfiest community I was ever part of was a really nice ERP IRC that sadly died off before I could get outside contact info for any of my friends there.

I've never actually had an RP outside of ERP, and worry that I might accidentally forget that the RP I'm in isn't smut if I do.
>>
I like ERP a lot, but it's not something I would do in a 'real' game. I'm not 24/7 horny, after all, but most importantly ERP takes time, and quite a bit if you're doing anything more than *crawls into ur anus* dreck. I've done 'campaigns' where entire sessions went by without my partner's character or mine doing anything sexual, just doing setup or plain normal if freeform RP. (That's also important - I don't think mechanics-limited ERP can ever work, but freeforming in general takes more time since you need to think things out further and there needs to be mutual trust between the characters with regards to expectations, power levels and such.)
>>
>>54830478

>Then they went to sleep holding hands.

WHORE
>>
File: thotler self.jpg (622KB, 1239x1920px) Image search: [Google]
thotler self.jpg
622KB, 1239x1920px
>>54832382
Atta boy
>>
>>54832817
>Never RPing outside of ERP
How does this happen? You gotta learn to walk before you can run, anon!
>>
>>54833059
Many people's first experience with roleplaying is freestyle RP based on canon universes that ends up getting horny. Sometimes it's the only experience.
>>
>>54833059
I was really into Homestuck a good 6-7 years ago, and it had a really active ERP community. >>54833078 pretty much sums it up. Any non-ERP community, online or offline that I ever saw up to that point had very strict no-newbies policies.
>>
>>54830478
>>54830515
>I basically fapped all over the DMs story
No you didn't, it doesn't interrupt the DMs narrative at all.
Keep it in private and nothing can go wrong, doofus.
>>
>>54830515
Nah you did good man don't feel bad
>>
>>54830524
>who cares
Jesus cares.
>>
>>54833519
I mean it seems like Jesus is cool with it.
>>54830777
>>
File: fucked up.gif (1MB, 442x250px) Image search: [Google]
fucked up.gif
1MB, 442x250px
>>54830194
>Used an Evangelion image
>Not pic related
>>
>>54833627
>14 year old's tits
>on a blue board
>>
File: sokka consider this.jpg (42KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
sokka consider this.jpg
42KB, 720x480px
>>54830478
>>54830515
The only possible issue I see is that you've got drama going on that the GM doesn't know about. Not that he necessary needs a transcript of everything, but if he doesn't understand the basic relationship of your characters, that certainly reduces his god-like omniscience within the game world. Depending on how specifically he tailors things to the PCs, this could be an impediment, but there's also the matter of hiding shit from him. Depending on your GM, he might be a bit put out by that.

Personally, I would want to clue the GM in to the basic situation, something like: "[the other player] and I have decided that our characters are in a relationship." But I can well understand why you would be hesitant to do this. If you don't, however, you're in a bit of a weird situation. Either you pretend like the shit you guys do in private doesn't exist while you're playing with the group (which means your characters aren't acting the way they should, or you're basically maintaining two separate realities), or you incorporate the stuff that happens in private into the way your characters act (in which case people are going to pick up on it, even if you try to be subtle about it, and the fact that you're not open about it might weird people out more than if you had just come out and told everybody).

But aside from those concerns, I really don't think you have anything to be ashamed about. I'd honestly think it was cool if folks did this sort of thing in my game. Half the time I have a hard time getting people invested in their characters at all, and it's not like you're doing something antithetical to fantasy adventures or anything. People do fuck in real life, and if anything, this makes shit more realistic. And it's not like you're ERPing in front of everybody else and creeping them out. My hope would be that if this happened in one of my games, the players would come to me and ask me how I wanted to handle things in the game.
>>
>>54833696
>My hope would be that if this happened in one of my games, the players would come to me and ask me how I wanted to handle things in the game.
And my inclination would be to acknowledge it but not dwell on it. Other people aren't likely to want to watch a relationship drama between their characters, so I'd ask them to downplay stuff a bit, at least in terms of focus (since plenty is implied to happen that isn't discussed during an RPG session, with only the important stuff being played out). There's a relationship, and that's gonna affect the characters' dynamic, and it might even come to the forefront at important times (a "don't die on me!" scene, for instance), but the sundry details would mostly be relegated to private shit between them (which is effectively their version of "fade to black" as far as the group is concerned).
>>
File: Tzeetchhorror.jpg (69KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
Tzeetchhorror.jpg
69KB, 1024x578px
>>54832735
>Meet a stunningly beautiful and smart girl.
>But she's a priestess.
>And you're just a lowly cultist.
>Somehow you manage to bungle your way into her attention.
>She finds your sweet simple charms endearing.
>You manage to win her affection over another suitor, a very rich and powerful noble who was to be her fiance.
>You two have a whirlwind romance, and even build a house for her to continue her studies in.
>You grow old together.
>Her mind starts to decay, and you find her quietly jabbering to herself in the road one day.
>You take her to an apothecary, but he claims it's all apart of Tzeetch's plan.
>Between bouts of sanity she confesses to you she fears losing her mind to Chaos completely.
>She decides to write one last work, a journal of your lives together.
>She says whenever her mind is lost, read it to her and she'll return to you.
>The plan works, for a while.
>The years go by, her madness has all but consumed her now.
>You read to her every day, but each time your words drag her from the madness of the warp, it becomes less effective.
>Finally, after nearly half a year, you see a light in her eyes, and you know she is there.
>She knows, and tells you this is the last time she will be able to come back to you.
>You lay with her one last time, embraced together in a moment that will last for an eternity.
>She closes her eyes...
>Her flesh begins to crawl.
>It takes on a pinksh pallor, her limbs cracking and twisting into horrible forms.
>Her once beautiful face spins and elongates as horrible dagger teeth split it into splinters.
>Her glowing eyes, full of intelligence and love for you, grow dim as they stare into your very soul in desperation.
>Your wife, your love, lets out a horrifying giggle, before quickly slashing your throat with a newly formed dagger like claw.
>A final act of love.

Curse you /tg/ for making me write 40k X The Notebook fanfiction!
>>
File: 1501282178099.jpg (217KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501282178099.jpg
217KB, 650x400px
>>54832492
Proud of ya, that be some proper heresy right there.
>>
>>54830650
Asscancer, pls go
>>
OP you are adorable
>>
Logs?
>>
>>54833972
>Live a fulfilling life
>Have an amazing wife
>Die an exciting death in the name of Tzeentch's master plan

I fail to see anything wrong.
>>
>>54830194
This is just creepy. Your reaction, not ERP.
>>
OP is an irredeemable sinner and deserves to do more cute stuff and save the logs for us.
>>
File: hey boy wanna ss.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hey boy wanna ss.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>54830294
>"Hey [DM], is it okay if I bring my girlfriend with me for our next campaign?"
>He agrees
>Next session you arrive with his mom
>>
>>54830478
>>54830515
You're getting worked up over nothing, OP. Unless the player of the priestess was in a relationship with the GM, only then would you be a dick.

My opinion is this: when I GM a game, as long as you don't disrupt gametime of the group to roleplay something erotic, it's no concern of mine. You aren't taking precious time of mine or other players, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you tell me your characters are in a relationship, I'll ask you if they banged and maybe make you roll a pregnancy check if appropriate, but nothing more: we are all mature enough to handle these things, at least the players I play with.

Hell, in the last game I played, two players decided that their characters were an item so they banged, GM rolled for pregnancy and that was it. Fade to black, didn't take more than two minutes and it was resolved.
>>
>>54830194
DM's mom has got it going on
>>
>tfw all of my friends have fat, ugly mothers
>>
>>54832382
haha, what a fag
>>
>>54830194
You shouldn't be ashamed of private ERP

But you should feel ashamed of doing it with a tranny and enjoying it
unless you're okay with being gay at least, you do sound like a faggot anyway
>>
File: 1444513692226.gif (340KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444513692226.gif
340KB, 251x200px
Best ERP I was ever involved in was some casual dragon on feylord of shadows action.
Shit was weird, to summarize
>Running a Kingdom
>Character is a non-evil necromancer
>Half-fey Silver Dragon lives nearby and basically befriends our kingdom
>Tension early on for all the obvious reasons (Muh undeads and shit)
>Bard-King plans to smash that (Because bards y'know)
>Gets Necromancer to build a statue of her missing father
>Go above and beyond since hey, why not, generally pimping quicksilver dragon statue
>Some other sideplot leads to him and his ghost waifu hooking up that night instead
>Her and necromancer end up waltzing at the party despite his gammy leg
>She admits she knew what bard was planning and wasn't interested, eyes bigger than his stomach and so on
>Necromancer keeps it casual-platonic as they talk, then the pair go off for a night fly because hey, flying is awesome and it's better than dancing
>Basically become friends
>People see them leave together
>implications abound, rumors all over the place
>King-Bard asks if Necromancer set up things with ghost waifu that night and slept with the dragon himself since if so, not cool bro
>lol, fuck no, we're just friends
>4-5 months later character accidentally becomes a fey due to some unrelated shit (Dating a nymph is not good for your humanity), freaks out over it and has a rough time adjusting
>>
>>54830478
>Handholding
Yeah you're definitely going to double hell, filthy degenerate pervert.
>>
File: 1440848122488.gif (3MB, 290x184px) Image search: [Google]
1440848122488.gif
3MB, 290x184px
>>54835071
>Dragon and him get to talking about his fey urges towards predation and basically how he now is a thing that Is something rather than a thing that Chooses to be something, same as her
>New level of understanding over dragon arrogance and pride ensues, relationship level up
>Out the blue she basically admits that she can't find a partner that sexually satisfies her since there are no other dragons in the area that aren't edgy around her since fey or evil as balls
>And that he's now durable enough to survive it, hint hint
>Fuck. That's...a nice offer but I'm already in a relationship with a nymph and I'm no second class ho.
>But he is fully aware that he's a flavor of the month for the nymph (probably) and promises to a: ask or b: be with her when he's inevitably discarded
>Awkward ensues until the Nymph disappears (Unrelated side plot shit)
>The filthiest, rawest rebound beast-modo sex ensues, creature of shadows and smoke fucking a dragon style
>Huge behind the scenes fuck buddy affair
>Another PC stumbles across them one time, manage to play it off as sparring
>Basically ends the evening with her admitting she wants his babies despite knowing he won't be there for them and plans to eventually leave the Kingdom for greater things because he acted with decency and moral upstanding the entire way through
Great sub plot, worked out really well, eventually ended with him riding her into battle since that was her fetish, adopted bronze dragon wyrmlings (And their unacknowledged crushes on fey dad), half-dragon children and him transcending to become the Arch-Fey of being a DILF.
>>
>>54833633
his board shouldn't be blue, imo
no one cares
>>
File: 1500965405689.jpg (145KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500965405689.jpg
145KB, 640x800px
>>54834123
seconded

also based on description in >>54830478
pic related is the healer cleric
>>
File: smug hobbit.png (84KB, 208x304px) Image search: [Google]
smug hobbit.png
84KB, 208x304px
>>54832382
You're alright, OP.
>>
Fuck, I legit thought ERP stood for Epic Role Playing.
>>
File: 1479563586901.gif (721KB, 227x165px) Image search: [Google]
1479563586901.gif
721KB, 227x165px
>>54836268
Fucking marry her, faggot.
>>
File: lpjZ05j_d.jpg (74KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
lpjZ05j_d.jpg
74KB, 640x720px
>>54836640
>Yfw joining an ERP session
>>
>>54831224
Is it possible to learn this power?
>>
>>54836735
Source?
>>
File: UMKXoFm.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
UMKXoFm.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>54832382
>>
How did THIS thread end up good?
>>
>>54836838

Click "Settings" in the top- or bottom-right corner of the page. It's under "quotes and replying".
>>
>>54830194
Mine go the opposite direction; ERP getting real goddamned serious. It's to the point that the characters I make for lewd games have more depth and backstory than the characters made for serious games.
>>
Do you guys get off during ERP?
>>
>>54836810
>Have a text only game with randoms on Roll20, all of us roll random characters
>One dude has obvious hentai reference in his name but it's all good, nothing more than lewd references in the OOC chat every once in awhile
>DM offers to run oneshot
>Suddenly two characters are straight up heavy petting as we're trying to kill pirates
>Fucking AS WE ARE KILLING PIRATES AND SHADOW MONSTERS
>Eventually kill them all
>Captain invites us all to an after mission orgy
>Go, but it was a long game so I ducked out because I was tired as hell.

Miss those guys, it was such a fucking interesting time.
>>
File: 1477824251719.jpg (81KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477824251719.jpg
81KB, 960x540px
>>54837040
Heavy edging while waiting for the session to be over to cum. Hear some people just don't touch themselves at all and those people are fucking freaks and should not be trusted.
>>
>>54837040

Generally not during, it's impolite to make people wait for you to post or speak while you're tending to business. I often do afterwards though, or go back over old logs for some fap material.
>>
Fucking screen cap this please. My sides hurt to much.
>>
>>54834232
I slept with my old GM's mother a few times. He still doesn't know, but it led tol quite a few awkward almost-situations.
>>
File: 421.png (225KB, 498x834px) Image search: [Google]
421.png
225KB, 498x834px
>>54837055
>tfw I'm not to be trusted

Pic is relevant.
>>
I've never erped with another dude online.
Guess I'm the only one in this thread going to heaven.
>>
File: 1445212620464.jpg (77KB, 668x878px) Image search: [Google]
1445212620464.jpg
77KB, 668x878px
>>54832382
>I didn't want to say because their privacy
Son, there's more girls(male) in this hobby than there's girls(female), this information is hardly a betrayal of privacy because it narrows down nothing.

It's not like you're narrowing it down to nationality, date of birth and first two (out of three) names of the person you typefucked with.
>>
>>54838414
Also a surprising amount of gay Males(Female). Especially in games like Pathfinder.
>>
>F-List
>>
>>54830194
M8 just give in to the lewdness. Wonders only your depraved imagination could conjure up await you.
>>
>>54838825
>>
>>54837711
Don't lie to yourself, you're going to hell. You wouldn't be on this board otherwise.
>>
File: against the rules.png (71KB, 156x244px) Image search: [Google]
against the rules.png
71KB, 156x244px
>>54832214
why is yours different?
>>
File: letsgetserious.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
letsgetserious.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>54830194
Did you keep it serious?
>>
>>54834142

As a Tzeentch worshiper, sounds pretty comfy to me.
>>
OP, we all know you wouldn't bother us with your story if cutesy little ERP was the only thing going in your head regarding the player.
>>
>>54830478
ERPing with a girl in real life, who is not your partner, is the most autistic thing. How in the world do you say shit like 'Uh, I cum in your-I mean your character's mouth, then I bend her over and enter her from behind.' and it's not mindbendingly awkward for both of you?
>>
>>54831118
That doujin would be sooo good if drugs didn't play such a major role in character interaction - but hey I guess you get what's on the label.
>>
>>54832382
FUCKING GAYYYYYYY
>>
>>54841839
doujin sauce?
>>
File: scc.jpg (91KB, 357x500px) Image search: [Google]
scc.jpg
91KB, 357x500px
>>54842120
Boy that lost himself to drugs
(same author as certain other popular work)
>>
>>54830194
>>54830478
>>54830515
I don't get it, are you a girl and the DM a male? Or the DM a girl and you a male?

If any of these are the case then it is okay, if not you are gay as fuck buddy.
>>
>this many anons scared of being gay

I didn't know I shared a hobby with such pussies.
>>
>>54838414
Well that's a shame, guess I'll quit now.
>>
>>54842151
>bored_girl.jpg
i see now
>>
>>54830478
>>54830515
Fine, your PC & other dude's PC are a couple, or moving toward it. Cool. It didn't distract anyone else, so I don't think it's an issue personally.

It's kinda cringy yall went into detail, but hey folks RP different. So if and when those PC's or that campaign ends, your PC's can retireout as getting married in some farming town or some shit, hurray
>>
File: tummy rub.gif (4MB, 727x810px) Image search: [Google]
tummy rub.gif
4MB, 727x810px
>>54842488
I'm really more concerned about the part that make it sound like drugs are magical love potion ... the guy is pharmacist for crying out loud, he should know better.
>>
>>54830687
I am rather weirded out by OPs story, but you know what? You are completely right.
I don't know what the heck is my problem if they've kept it private.
>>
>>54837693
I do not understand why you would purposely stress yourself out like that in a situation that should be done for fun and pleasure and not academic writing.
>>
>>54845172
It's not about stress, though sometimes I get self-conscious if I'm fiddling with myself while typefucking. It's more that ERP is arousing but not necessarily masturbation-inducing to me in the moment: I like thinking on the lewd shit I've written and shared on my off-time, but while doing it I'll usually be browsing other things on the internet, eating a sandwich or whatever. You know, like any other form of online RP, only my character is in the middle of a three-way gangbang or some shit.
>>
File: 1500706421616.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500706421616.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>>54845932
Hypersexuality sucks... I get kind of aroused, I can barely handle myself. I can edge fine, but if there's not SOME stimulation I get really frustrated. Thank god I don't have a fucking chastity kink or something
>>
>>54845932
(PS: plus I'm a dork and sometimes sessions veer away from sexy funtimes and into angsty feelingsy scenes. It's kinda like writing my own soap opera, only with hentai chicks and whatnot.)
>>
>>54830989
Kek is sevens like Jesus, dude.
Buddha is chillingg here.
>>
>>54830194
If you don't feel bad about having cyber sex with a dude playing a chick you then fucking in a serious game shouldn't bug you.

This happened to me, playing a somewhat serious game with the wife and our roommates and it's degenerated into ERP. I still keep the plot serious and the world's story is still going on, but I'll be damned if this isn't everyone's output for sexual frustration
>>
>>54830194
Was it at least setting and narrative appropriate ERP?

Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>54846003
Chastity is easymode. Though I'm basically chem-gelded, so it's not much of a challenge.
>>
>>54846114
Didnt mean to come off like I'm complaining, been a lot of fun but I miss completing a session with relative progress.
>>
>>54830515
>>54830478
Sounds like pretty standard character development to me. That there was a private ERP segment to it is largely irrelevant.
>>
>>54846156
Hormones? SO is on them and it's a goddamn quest getting them to cum
>>
>>54832492
Reminds me of the time I played a Slaaneshi Heretek who was more focused on the extreme sensation and perfection aspects than the whole tits and drugs thing. Backstory was that he'd found his perfect waifu, but unfortunately she was already married to someone. So he killed her and turned her into a servitor. Then spent the rest of the adventure picking up parts from our slain foes to "improve" her, and figure out better ways to inject happy feelings directly into my brain through my eye sockets. Kept ignoring other fap-bait character the DM threw in.
>Ignore Bitches, Acquire Perfection.
>>
>>
>>54846206
Crazy pills. They fixed the crazy alright, but there were side-effects. Soviet medicine.

>SO
>them
>hormones
absolutely degenerate

go on
>>
>>54830515
>tfw DM
>want to tell story
>two players ERP gayly during it
>>
>>54830194
Yeah you're pretty much doomed, faggot.
>>
>>54830636
This is where the real debate comes in. OP, do you secretly want to have gay sex with the player?

>>54830650
Traps are super gay.
>>
>>54846277
Imagine having to touch and rub and pat and kiss and suck for an hour and a half just to get them to the point where I can break out the fucking vibrator and actually go to town
>>
>>54832382
X30 gay. Also you probably got played and the tranny wanted it to go that way from the start.
>>
File: hahahahaha.gif (206KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.gif
206KB, 256x256px
>>54832382
Good for you i guess?
>>
>>54831652

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SAUCE ME
>>
>>54831741
>>54832165
>>54848654
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189700

https://hitomi.la/galleries/1006167.html

Yorokobe, shonen
>>
>>54830478
Describe more please so I can finish jacking off
>>
>>54830478
Ok ok ok. I don't know if this is severely autistic or just your characters wanting to bang and this being the result.
Need more context here.
>is the other roleplayer an actual grill IRL
>Did you two like describe in vivid detail the fucking? Because bro, if it was a grill and she did that? She probably wants your dick in real life too mang.
>how the fuck did this even happen? Was this after you stopped playing or some shit? or during the story?
>>
>>54832492
Eww dude, fuck no.
>>
>>54849071
Also, I forgot to clarify.
>if girl RPer and described the sex, she fucking wants the D
>if boy or trap. Nigga that's a little fucking creepy.
>>
>>54838825
>>54838848
Oh Christ, these are painfully accurate.
>>
>>54831652
Actually true.
I'm the forever DM of our group and the pcs are always flirting/making moves on the npcs. They usually don't get too into detail and fade to black, and sometimes I throw curves at them that turn humorous.
But sex is a part of life and it can make people feel more invested.
(To keep things from getting akward avoid overly graphic detail and stick to more fun or funny descriptions)
>>
>>54832382

you do you nigga
>>
>>54838825
I disagree with nothing good, there are a couple gems
>>
File: 1502343187129.jpg (75KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502343187129.jpg
75KB, 519x600px
Oh my fuck, this is literally one of the best threads.

Aside from that filthy-ass handholding, anyway.

And to think I basically joined /tg/ this week.
>>
File: IMG_0010.gif (284KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.gif
284KB, 450x253px
>>54849485
Remember: you aren't really /tg/ until you've played through an entire campaign with a loli character (lewd optional)
>>
File: 1502340002956.jpg (29KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1502340002956.jpg
29KB, 400x298px
>>54849566
>(lewd optional)

Oh, the mistakes I would have to make for it to get that far...

I'm more liable to play the sort of person who treats some things as unusually interesting sights, but hasn't exactly seen it all otherwise. Or at least, I imagine I would, given I've yet to really play my first game.
>>
>>54849619
Get in a gamefinder thread faget
>>
>>54831710
considering that the erotic fiction generals have been banished to /trash/, there will never be a link to /aco/ or /d/
>>
>>54849698
Already got a link to the discord, will search out a gamefinder next chance I get.
>>
>>54849701
Hopefully the illiterate mod gets the boot soon so that all of the banished threads can come back.
>>
File: YQbliGD.png (255KB, 560x430px) Image search: [Google]
YQbliGD.png
255KB, 560x430px
>>54830194
>>54830478
Well, if you both had fun, no foul I guess.

Just remember: don't be a fool, wrap your tool.
>>
>>54848747
Is the first link broken or am I just dumb?
>>
>>54849726
There's already one up.
>>54825628
>>
I've never been able to find a group where ERP is even an option, had plenty of great long-term 1 on 1 adventurery roleplays on f-list though.
>>
>>54832382
>transwoman

Kek you are a fag now, my lad
>>
>>54830791
>He didn't even get together with his sister
The shitstorm says otherwise.
>>
>>54838825
What is if the blank profile is the character. An amorphous lust spirit devoid of standards or identity constantly searching for aimless gratification. Speaking in constant senseless drone of what can only be described as "fuck words."

The creature likely does not know what it is or how it exists only that it must find hot horney grils to fuck. It is a noo-being of the internet here to make love on meta-levels of eroticism only accessible to the truly enlightened.

This is the face of the id, face of pure primal lust.
>>
File: 1499525342125.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499525342125.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>54830650
>>
>>54849434
Yeah, but they're rare as hell. The other options are spot-on, however.
>>
>>54831450
I run a very raunchy shadow run game and while there only a lot of innuendo and (what I hope) reasonably tasteful descriptions of lewd stuff going on. EVERYONE in my group has ERPed with both me and each other in side chats.

So no, I'm pretty sure you are not the worst and very likely Im not even in the top ten either.

For that matter wtf is up with people on /tg/ being so offended at ERP anyway?
What are you! Twelve?
>>
>>54830666

I know for sure it happened with two people in an online game I was in. I don't remember why they told me. I suspect (But I'm not 100%, and could be misremembering) they may have wanted to bring me in but I made indication that I was interested in it, which is for the best.
>>
>>54838825
>>54838848
At the risk of being a complete fag, any more of these?
>>
>>54831652

>character development

Yeah you having a fucking wank over some cybersex was some real good character progression I bet. Especially the bit when your character began cumming or bouncing their flabby tits around, that was some real in-depth plot.

Lets not pretend ERP is anything more than wanting to masturbate via text.
>>
>>54850669
>What are you! Twelve?
American.
>>
>Playing in a campaign with a good friend online
>characters are adopted brothers, one a mage one a gunner (shadowrun)
>Go through some crazy shit together but always survive because we can rely on each other better than the rest of the party
>After one particular job, we both retired back to our appartment
>GM closes the game out for the night
>Friend tells me his character has the hots for mine and would approach
>I'm tired and slightly drunk and in one of those "accept anything" moods and go all for it
>Character grabs a bottle of chocolate syrup and go at it
>Totally get off on it too
>Next day, feeling of shame
>Friend calls me up and just comes out of the closet all over me, spaghetti and all
>admits that he wants to really do that to me if I'd let him
I don't really want it to happen but if I get in one of those moods I know it probably will. Then I am the homo.
>>
>>54850788
Fag
>>
>>54850696
I vote for let's not pretend people are all sexless eunuchs. ERP can be character progression as long as you let it be, or it can be mindless texturbation.
>>
>>54850696
>human beings are sexless automatons who never have emotional growth or character development stemming from intimate relationships
>>
>>54850820
and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: Ey6fSL2.png (135KB, 752x495px) Image search: [Google]
Ey6fSL2.png
135KB, 752x495px
>>54850746
My entire group, except me is american. Is my euroness rubbing off on them, or did I randomly get only "deviants" in my group?
>>
>>54850923
>Cock block police
Are they the police who cock block or are they the police of cock blocking and imprison habitual cock blockers?
>>
>>54837055

This is the patrician way to do it. The true measure of your worth is if you can do it for six+ hours at a stretch and if the scene is good enough to save logs. Not for the sex parts, but for the cute waifuing and post-lewd cuddles.
>>
>>54851139
>save logs
Fucking Discord.
>>
>>54830397
>Whoa now, that's flat-out wrong. Two fictional characters had sex, it doesn't matter who wrote them.
No.

Two guys getting each off through sexy chat is gay.

Feel free to keep telling yourself it's not.
>>
File: clemenhappy.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
clemenhappy.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>54837055
I like your style, anon.
>>
>>54830692
>Tfw awakward ERP with your sister
YOOOOOOOO

>>54838825
Fuck your shit, I've had some S-tier faps to F-List chats. The trick is to have writing ability and the skill to find someone who can actually write. I find I have better sessions when I seek out the player than when the player seeks out me.
>>
>>54851161
Do... do you really think people didn't save logs and transcripts of online conversations before Discord? I find myself confused.
>>
>>54841770
>talking about sex
>autistic

Top fucking kek m8. I think you have this backwards and OP didn't do this face-to-face anyway.
>>
File: YAMERO.jpg (19KB, 315x326px) Image search: [Google]
YAMERO.jpg
19KB, 315x326px
>rest of party doing casual RP with NPCs
>I get kinda bored of it and have my character go sleep in the barracks until it's over
>another player decides this would be a great time to initiate ERP
>over roll20 so it could all be done in PMs
>I'm bored so why not
>going in to detail with the foreplay and such
>ERP isn't bothering anyone but still technically taking place at the same time as everything else
>other players using meta knowledge decide to bullshit in-character reasons to go check on our characters
>literally right before penetration the entire party busts in the door
>cockblocked hard af
>>
File: 1502320127011.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502320127011.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>54851273
>>
File: 1500133973417.jpg (26KB, 378x203px) Image search: [Google]
1500133973417.jpg
26KB, 378x203px
>>54851273
>>
>>54830294
source?
>>
>>54846114

So which of them is your wife IRL fucking? I've never spoken to an actual cuck before.
>>
>>54851263
No, m80. Discord doesn't create a local log file, so saving logs off it is a pain.
>>
>>54831062
yo, what timezone, mane?
>>
File: 1501727298555.png (268KB, 571x847px) Image search: [Google]
1501727298555.png
268KB, 571x847px
>>54851273
Call the cockblock police!
>>54850923
>>
>>54832492
this is how you Chaos all right
>>
>>54851362
Ah, got it. I was figuring I was mistaken, honestly, but I've seen so many people on 4chan who don't seem to know IRC used to be a thing that I erred on the side of idiocy.
>>
File: 6e4.jpg (9KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
6e4.jpg
9KB, 342x342px
>>54832492
>>
>>54849151
>>if girl RPer and described the sex, she fucking wants the D
Eeeeh not necessarily. Its true that there's likely a level of "would fuck if given the chance", but I've ERPd with quite a few people who I wasn't planning on fucking whatsoever.
Some girls are just looking for interactive shlicking material
>>
>>54850669

They pretend they're all serious mature neckbeards playing face-to-face with their best friends as if those aren't the most boring groups in the world.
>>
File: watamotewallpaper.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watamotewallpaper.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>Stuttering shy girl in real life roleplaying.

>Wanna try ERPing online. Start roleplaying a Domm online because I hear partners seek them out and that appeals to my laziness and insecurity.
>Everyone constantly praises me and I have to beat new suitors off with a broomstick.

>Get intimidated and quit roleplaying online.
>>
>>54851634
Alt take:

they have sex lives
>>
>>54851760
>dom

There's your problem. Most people going online are subs who can't find partners.
>>
>>54834232
What anime is this from?
>>
>>54830259
Is he as pathetic as insulting people on 4chan for grins? But then, cheap thrills are the only ones you can still afford, eh?
>>
>>54851346
hey, /pol/. Your daily reminder that you're going to die unloved.
>>
>>54851139
I did this once. 8 hour session. I was still a teenager and had the time and stamina to pull off a straight 8 hour edge session of a school girl getting fucked and impregnated by her futa biology teacher.

I still mourn the loss of those logs. 3 months worth of logs.
>>
File: 1369017929812.gif (953KB, 330x300px) Image search: [Google]
1369017929812.gif
953KB, 330x300px
>>54850589
>does this look like the face of mercy

Yes, because every single one of them is a weakass excuse for a dom and I swear to god I'm going to snap

Always submissive MEANS THAT YOU BASTARDS
>>
>>54851760
The one thing that turns people off more than anything else is being told explicitly of your boundaries. Grow a pair and set the list.

You'll get a few assholes who think that makes you a bitch, but let 'em think that. Bigger fish to fuck.
>>
File: laughing elf.jpg (147KB, 1440x1044px) Image search: [Google]
laughing elf.jpg
147KB, 1440x1044px
>>54851773
>being in a relationship with a rainbow-haired landwhale who insists it be an "open" relationship (for her, not you) because it's the only pussy most nerds get and like it or not we aren't normies.

If you're one of the .01% who have a normal relationship with an even semi-traditional woman, good for you, but the bad cases outnumber the good a thousand to one.
>>
>>54851818
>having a wife
>having roommates
>ERP involving them.

Dude, no lie, she's fucking other men. Nice job not even denying it, cuckboy. Also I'm a heeb so /pol/ isn't exactly a great place for me.
>>
File: 1487045053433.png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1487045053433.png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>People come into an E RP thread to unironically call people gay as if it's a bad thing
>People come into an E RP thread to call people cucks
>People come into an E RP to try and argue that traps are or aren't gay
They are, but that's not the point

stay in your fucking lane, purityfags. I cannot wait for summer to be over
>>
File: 1502214006999.png (376KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1502214006999.png
376KB, 900x702px
>>54852609
How do we all not get how this works yet? Seriously, it happens on every board for every topic without fail. Someone posts a thread about a thing and eventually someones gonna see it and either get triggered or get a bug up their ass and decide to troll that shit.

It's been happening since 2003 and it probably isn't going to ever stop, so I guess the better question is this: why after 13 years are people still taking the fuckin' bait?
>>
>>54852688
>>>54852609
>pic was very much related

This instance doesn't sound all that baity (or it's on some fucking master-crafted shit for all I know), and as you said, the internet is skub central.
>>
File: 1480397772614.gif (975KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1480397772614.gif
975KB, 300x229px
>want to add sex casually into my current campaigns
>want to have things like brothels and high class escorts show up
>all of my players are prudes to the highest degree

>retreat into E RP campaigns as a player
>all fucking, all the time
>can't get any character development that doesn't involve genitals

I just want a balanced game
>>
>>54851236
Same. Those two pics are accurate though for a lot of the people on the site.
>>
>>54851801
Gundam Build Fighters.

Rinko best milf.
>>
>>54851888
First time I rp'd I went 20 hours edging with three different RPs.
>>
>>54837711
I only ERPed with the girl who became my gf later. Now we like to roleplay in bed.
>>
Post the logs
>>
>>54830523
It's not even worth asking.

>this sort of freckly, slightly pudgy, country-girl Life Cleric of a harvest goddess, wanted to check on the wounds

With a character description like that it was most definitely, 110%, no mistake about it, a dude. Not just any dude either. That character was made with the express purpose of seeking out and sucking dick.

Sorry OP. You ERP'd with a faggot. That makes you a faggot too now. But then, you post on 4chan, you were already a faggot so I guess no harm no foul.
>>
>>54852051
That is a lot of implications my man.
>>
>mfw I'm basically in the same situation as OP
>mfw other player is actually a girl and no trap shit, she's shown be a picture of herself, she isn't super hot, but she isn't bad looking at all.
>mfw she has admitted to me that she really gets off to back and forth detailed narrative, which can easily be fulfilled in our current game
>mfw I don't quite think our characters are at that point yet, and I'm not sure I'm willing to brooch the subject to her now...
I guess I just bide my time, from how I'm reading it, it seems inevitable.
>>
>>54852770
Sex is like hacking in RPGs.

Only two of the group are typically involved and everyone else gets left bored unless they enjoy watching. It sometimes makes sense for a setting but usually only enhances the experience for the minority while hurting the majority. It's a shame, but that's just the way it goes.

You can always offer to do more detailed/specific sexual content in a side session. That shit never works for hacking though.
>>
>>54853753
>That shit never works for hacking though.
It does if you have a system that lets you do most of the complex hacking from a distance, and only needing to do very quick hacking-type actions when you're out with the lads. Like CP2020.
>>
>>54851760
I absolutely feel you, I had the mistake of making a dom profile on F-list and it's the same everytime I log in. Shittons of beeps of people barely literate and a looooot of flattery to get you to RP with them. There's some genuinelly great RPers, but you have to find them among the mass of turboautists.

I'm really awkward with people I've just met and I had an awful time until I learned to say "I'm not really up for it." outright. From one sperg to another, my condolences.
>>
>>54850894
They are when you are cripplingly autistic and cannot fathom how emotional connections even might function; were you not a kissless virgin like the guy you replied to.
>>
>>54853458
>she's told you how to get her off
and i thought *I* was oblivious to getting hit on
>>
This was the first /tg/ thread I've ever opened
And the last
>>
File: 1502406387843.jpg (59KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
1502406387843.jpg
59KB, 540x509px
>>54854933
>first /tg/ thread you opened

literally your own fault m8
>>
File: I'm Almost Enjoying the anger.jpg (16KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Almost Enjoying the anger.jpg
16KB, 240x200px
>>54852688

You know why.
>>
>>54838678
Why did you mean by this? A FtM that's into dudes?
>>
OP, be glad you didn't do something INCREDIBLY stupid, like holding hands. I did, and I have no regrets.
>>
>>54856885
Wait SHIT you did. I applaud you now, comrade.
>>
>>54853458
Dude.

Put it in.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.