[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1669: ...Blood? Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 492
Thread images: 55

File: jumpchain intro.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain intro.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/bfdbXax

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54817055
>>
>Before My Eyes... (+100 CP): You've suffered terribly. One of those you loved best was killed before you, and you were powerless to protect them. You couldn't tear your eyes away as they died in pain. You can't help but emulate some of their habits now in their honor; perhaps you always arrive late, or take on their hobbies, or else spend an hour everyday praying at their grave. It's affected badly though. You're broken inside, and while you maybe happy again, it's going to take time and the effort of your other loved ones to bring you back from the brink. And even then, you'll frequently relapse into depression. You will never be the same again.

How does this seem for the edge-eyes drawback?
>>
>>54825102
OW THE EDGE.

Yeah, it's great.
>>
>>54825102
Ya it's good for eggy eyes.
>>
If you purchase a race option in a Jump at the end of the jump does it become an alt form or are those points essentially wasted when the Jump ends.
>>
File: Burton.jpg (8KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
Burton.jpg
8KB, 320x238px
>>54825084
Is this JUMPER'S Blood?!?
>>
File: Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg (34KB, 362x411px) Image search: [Google]
Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg
34KB, 362x411px
>>54825102
Good, my edge shall be sharpened further.
>>
>>54825179
The general rule is that it becomes an alt-form, to the point where most people don't bother including it in jumps.
>>
>>54825211
>don't bother including a clause for it in jumps
Whoops.
>>
I need ideas for a stand called [Save Rock and Roll]
>>
I'm considering a magic free chain. What are some good jumps to build up science and tech skills, non-magical strength and durability, and willpower / chi / psi abilities that aren't explicitly magic?

Thanks!
>>
>>54825246
Its a knight, with a bigass sheild and sword, that gets stronger the more damage you take.
>>
>>54825253
Rick and Morty, Double Cross.
>>
File: All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png (125KB, 407x653px) Image search: [Google]
All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png
125KB, 407x653px
Need some self-training perks, does anyone have a list they can give me? Please and thank you.
>>
>>54825253
Valkyrie core.
>>
>>54825102
Shadow the Edgehog/10
>>
>>54825246
It can store and release vibrations, including typical kinetic damage, and send out equal amounts of it later.
>>
File: Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf (126KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf
126KB, 1x1px
Changelog
edge eyes are now 400 cp + the new drawback
Rinnegan free, but require the edge eyes

I'll add in the scenarios later. I may ad one in which you get a village of Ninja as well.
>>
>>54825253
Stranger Things is good for a lot of those things. It has a good science tree, the psychic abilities are decent, and the other backgrounds have some pretty useful perks as well, their capstones in particular are awesome.
>>
File: ThefewtheproudtheWizardpeople.jpg (390KB, 1600x1095px) Image search: [Google]
ThefewtheproudtheWizardpeople.jpg
390KB, 1600x1095px
>>54825299
AAAAAALL RIIIGHT!
>>
>>54825299
You really are making us Uchiha live on the edge aren't you Tobirama?
>>
>>54825299
>They may not be awakened due to events before this jump takes place.
Unless you pay for them and take the mandatory drawback right?
>>
>>54825299
If we take The Warring Clans along with Boruto!, can we have the jump last from five years before Konoha is founded to all the way to Boruto's generation? Or is thirty years the maximum we can extend our time?
>>
>>54825344
Yeah.
>>54825349
I'll change that real quick. Then I gotta go. THis migraine is kicking my ass.
>>
>>54824048
>>54824101
>>54824119
>>54824302
Then doesn't that make Hyperbolic Time Chamber type stuff useless?
>>
How would the church/clocktower/zelretch react to jumper type moon showing up in the early 1800's?

Semi related, anybody know when Zel and moon fought?
>>
File: Hornlocked Stocke.jpg (151KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hornlocked Stocke.jpg
151KB, 509x600px
>>54825368
Hope you get better, thanks again Ninjanon for the jump and update. Here have an Aht
>>
>>54825368
Cool, thanks Ninjanon. Hope you feel better.
>>
>>54825368
Since we are paying CP for the Mangos can we not have our vision degrade?
>>
>>54825390
We really need a Radiant Historia jump.
>>
>>54825374
No, it just means that only people who are a great deal stronger and tougher than normal humans can use it.
>>
>>54825422
Maybe look at the posts I'm replying to.
>>
>>54825420
Yeah I know what you mean but, a new version is coming out that will add another story/route to it. Kinda fuzzy on the details desu.
>>
>>54825374
I rule Hyperbolic time chamber etc. counts outside of time, otherwise there is no point in using them and I assume that is how they were supposed to be counted as.
>>
>>54825380
Their reaction would be to freak the fuck out. We don't know exactly how long ago it was, only that it was many centuries ago. So, most likely by the 1800's Zel will have already been weakened. Considering he had to cripple himself to beat Brunested, you showing up would send everyone in the know into a panic.
>>
>>54825299
>You will never be the same again
Uh, this does go away post-jump, right?
>>
Jump # 185 Kamen Rider Neoheisei pt 2
Background: Transfer Student
Perks:
*Staying Fresh (0)
*Staying Hungry (0)
*Put on a Show (100, Discount)
*We Ride Together (200 Discount)
* living on a prayer (200)
*This is my stage, Now! (300, Discount)
*Shooting Star (300, Discount)
*Missing Piece (300)
*Make a wish upon a star (100)
Equipment(+400)
*variety bag of donuts (100)
*Juicy (0)
*Machine Astroidstar (100, Discount)
*Plamonster box (200)
Companions:
*Friendly Stars X 4 (400)
Drawbacks
*Rider Club (+ 0)
*Warlock, Now! (+400)
*I’m already a demon (+ 100)
*Stardust Allergy (+ 400)

Companions
*Akitsu, Arcueid, Tamamo, Yu Bel, Doom Chan, Dark Magician Girl, Magian’s Valkyria, Death
Background: Outcast
Perks:
*Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Living on a prayer, Immitation is the best form, Whoa here she comes
Equipment:
*Seal of Faust
>>
File: Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf (126KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
126KB, 1x1px
>>54825390
I'm not sure what this ant is, but I like it.
>>54825399
Yes. Here.
>>54825341
Can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. I'm making Konoha great again. Remove Uchiha.
>>54825473
The enforcement of it does, but the trauma of watching a loved one get painfully murdered
in front of you won't. It's an experience you went through. WIth therapy, or the proper perks though, you can get rid of it.
>>
>>54825473
Drawbacks don't affect you after the end of a jump. Ever.
Unless you want to keep them.
>>
>>54825374
If the point of the item is to alter time then it seems safe to assume that the items would work as intended. Regardless, I'll say now that a year spent in the one in AF only counts as a day toward total jump length
>>
>>54825507
(Again I know nothing, so enjoy my misinterpretations of everything)
I cannot put in to words now how much this world frustrates me. I have spent 500 years in the same world before but it’s just the repeating, doing the same decades over, doing the same things fighting what essentially is the same type of monsters. I love being a hero and fighting for justice but this is too much. For the sake of my sanity I realized I had to destroy Kamen Rider. Not any individual Rider but the Concept.

Unfortunately I came to this realization in a world where powerful emotions like this could turn them in to monsters. I had those monsters and a jackass who could use them trying to increase my despair for their own power.

I had to rely heavily on my companions… Unfortunately One of them had been harboring some anger to me and so I wound up having to fight Maggy the Magician’s Valkeria because she got corrupted by a zoidart. I was able to purify her but I don’t think it helped clear her anger. She is still rather bitter about being rarely imported and being one of my weaker companions.

(Te be continued)
>>
>>54825525
Speaking of corruption do to my own anger and despair I was constantly on the edge of forming a phantom or Zoidart of my own.

Anyways I started a bunch of programs giving people superior super powers to the Kamen riders using ever bit of knowledge and ability I had to grant people such powers. I taught super martials Arts, I awakened aura, I taught magic I did everything I could to make better superheroes and marginalize the Kamen Riders. In the end the monsters were defeated, the Kamen Riders helped but my new heroes shined. They became popular and a symbol of hope… The Kamen Riders sort of faded to obscurity.

Unfortunately the rise of super heroes meant the rise of super villains too. I never trained or created one but people do manage to get ahold of techniques and powers that were never meant for them…

Still even with the new Villains I believe more good than bad came of it… still I feel like somehow I robbed the world of something. I guess success isn’t always so sweet
>>
File: naruto.jpg (280KB, 1280x908px) Image search: [Google]
naruto.jpg
280KB, 1280x908px
>Updated Naruto Jump
Cool.
>>
>>54825509
What would happen if we just revived our loved one after they died? I mean the trauma of them dieing would still be there but...where was I going with this again?
>>
>>54825509
They're not sending us their best, folks. They're bringing edge. They're bringing elitism. They're assholes. And none of them are good people.
>>
>>54825509
Conversely I imagine reviving whoever died with OOC stuff won't help much with the depression since it is drawback enforced?

Would doing that turn jumper into a neurotic overprotective nutjob?

Hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>54825572
Itachi was sort of a good person, sort of.
>>
File: Mangekyo.jpg (126KB, 640x1212px) Image search: [Google]
Mangekyo.jpg
126KB, 640x1212px
>>54825509
Soon.
>>
>>54825572
Shisui was a great person.
>>
>>54817851
Yes, and no.
>>
If an alt-form has any weaknesses do those apply to base form?

Likewise what powers from an alt-form are you allowed to access in base form. (Specifically asking for Overlord and the leveling system in that.)
>>
>>54825592
Itachi is...weird. He's a good person, but I don't think he gets people, or understands how damaging his actions really are. He even admitted that he fucked up with Sasuke, after he was revived. I get that his basic intentions were something along the lines of 'get Sasuke to hate me and become strong, so that he can 'avenge' our clan and be strong enough to survive all the shit Danzo, Orochimaru, and Madara will throw at him', and his plan did work out...sort of, but it caused a lot of pain and misery on the way there.
>>
>>54825645
Anything from an alt form only applies when you switch to that alt form, unless you buy a perk that allows otherwise. For Overlord, all you'd lose by switching to something else is the bonuses from your Race selection.
>>
>>54825645
1.no

2.Usually yes unless it's tied directly to a physical aspect of the form i.e. a turtle Shell,a Elementals fire or specifically specified, not to apply in other forms

There are perks that cover both though
>>
>>54825657
I think it's more accurate to say that "things" worked out. Somewhat.
In spite of his "plan", not because of it.

But okay, we can make allowances for a traumatized child soldier. I doubt many people could have done better or even as good given his situation.
He has generally good intentions and tries to avoid unnecessary killing if possible and doesn't get off on hurting people, so he's a good person by the standards of the setting.
>>
>>54825690
>>54825707
Thanks that helps a lot.

I wonder how Albedo/Nazarik acts around an Angel. And not like Victim a legit white wing angel.
>>
I kinda wish Overlord had an option to be one of the Supreme beings NPC now.
>>
>>54825509
Debating whether I should companion Anko.

Also I love this line from the fanfic drawback >anything that increases the world's power level
dramatically considering what the power levels were like in the end.
>>
>>54825850
Do it to save her the indignity of becoming a hambeast.
>>
>>54825102
Looks good. I can feel the Kakashi-ness of it.
Is this what you would have to take to gain the mangenkyo? Is there any other costs?
>>
Is there any set rules on how long it takes to shift to an Alt-Form?
>>
>>54825864
Ignore me. I posted before looking at the rest of the thread.
>>
>>54825881
No, there aren't.
>>
>>54825881
No, but we have at least one perk that lets you transform instantly.
>>
>>54825881
Nope. Fanwank something that makes sense to you.
Personally i go with something like Mystique in the X-Men Movies, so just a few seconds.
>>
>>54825881
Only the ones you make yourself.
>>
>>54825881
I think its supposed to instant or close to it.
>>
>>54825912
I feel like switching mid battle without a perk may be a bit to strong so I am going to assume it's like a day
>>
>>54825509
>, then you have may choose how both bloodlines aesthetically manifest.
Does this mean you can combine the two, or are they still incapable of merging into a singular eye?
>>
>>54825945
I'm a little confused about this too. Can we have an example or two, Ninjanon?
>>
>>54825945
>>54825961
Do you need your hand held for every little thing? Of course you could do that, so long as it's only an aesthetics thing.
>>
>>54825943
If that's how you feel that's your decision.
My reasoning is this:
I paid for those forms with CP. What's the point if i can't use them without buying another perk?

And taking a few seconds in a battle where you're basically unable to defend yourself because of your shifting mass/balance and senses is a pretty risky proposition too, unless you're in a shonen anime jump where people will just stand around and wait until you're done.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (90KB, 932x383px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
90KB, 932x383px
>>54825881
Pic-related is the closest thing, it's from the Mass Effect Jump.
>>
>>54825987
Considering that it goes against canon, I'd rather have it confirmed by Ninjanaon himself, thanks. I'd rather not take the risk of not doing so. (small as that risk is)
>>
>>54825987
Combining the Sharingan in your left eye and Byakugan in your right so you have both in both eyes is more than cosmetic, which is why they're asking.

Personally I want to know if you have both do you still have all of the Sharingan and Mango abilities, since they use different eyes.
>>
>>54825943
I'm not a fan of the body horror aspects of such a long transformation.
>>
>>54825881
Many of them are completely distinct and operate on utterly different biologies. I've always treated it like the character select on the Lego games, a quick *boomph* and you're done.
>>
>>54825509
Ninjanon does the quote in this post >54825945 mean that you can combine the two eyes into effectivly a third type of eye, with the ascetics chosen by the jumper and with both eyes powersets?
I really want to make sure I'm understanding correctly. And if you'll forgive me for pushing my luck: If you do that, would they breed true or would the jumper's children get one or the other type of eye?
>>
>>54825993
Its not that you can't use them anon. You just need to be smart, pick your battles and plan ahead
>>
>>54826040
I mean. What I meant was that you would just sleep or meditate and poof there they are but you can only do so once per day.
>>
>>54826074
See >>54825998 .

The closest thing we have to "rules" for them say that you can "swap" between them at-will. Hour long meditation hardly sounds like "swapping", let alone "at will".
>>
>>54826049
For what it's worth, I think they can. But the eyes can't synergise together. Like he says only cosmetic, so you can't use Sharingan genjutsu through the Byakugan's range or ability to see through objects. Or Amaterasu for that matter.
Whether kids inherit, I'd think thats pure fanwank, anon. Although if you have a perk for making sure your kids inherit...
>>
>>54826074
Then what would be the point? Just always stay in your most powerful alt-forms, with little reason to ever change.
>>
>>54826058
No smarts in the world will make a day-long shift useful in most situations.
There's lots of times where you don't get a convenient 24 hour warning and even more times when you really can't afford to stand around for 24 hours doing effectively nothing.

>>54826074
That conflicts with the generally accepted "at will" aspect of altforms though.
>>
>>54825509
Are you still intending to make some scenarios, ninjanon?
>>
>>54826089
3 points

1. It doesnt need to be hour long meditation after all you can meditate with only a few minutes.

2. Swapping is just that exchanging so yeah it does sound like swapping one for another.

3. At-will can eithier mean with great focus or the tabletop definition of at that moment.

>>54826110
Maybe you dont want the weaknesses of the form. After all you may not want to drink blood as a vampire but you need the temp boost to stave off the army of demigods coming your way
>>
>>54826110
How about blending in? Lots of settings are human-only, and even in those that aren't your out-of-setting altforms are likely to cause at least some hassle, if not outright panic depending on the form.

>>54826141
>3. At-will can eithier mean with great focus or the tabletop definition of at that moment.
At-will generally means "as often as you want". As opposed to "x times per day" or "only every x hours".
>>
>>54826162
Fair enough (to the second point)
>>
File: Hiashi's Keikaku.jpg (794KB, 1296x5936px) Image search: [Google]
Hiashi's Keikaku.jpg
794KB, 1296x5936px
>54823251
Yes here is the complete set of Hiashi's master plan.

http://imgur.com/a/gc6Cc

Sorry it took so long didn't notice till now.
>>
>>54826215

>>54823251

Curse you brain of mine.
>>
>>54826141
You said "once a day", which implies a several-hour long ritual.

Yes, swapping is /exchanging/ one thing for another. Which implies less of a gradual transformation and more something instant.

That's almost never what someone means by "at will".

But if you want to impose arbitrary and absurd limits on your on chain, you do you.
>>
>>54825509
Both Pure Hyuuga and Uchiha indicate you can choose the aesthetics of the eyes if you have both, but Lost Hyuuga still has the "You have one of each" line.
>>
>>54825299
Why are you forcing the "edge eyes" drawback on the Rinnegan? The manga/anime, as far as I know, never required the Mangekyo to unlock the Rinnegan, so it doesn't make sense to force that drawback.

Not to mention that paying points for something that sticks you with a drawback is unreasonable. Mandatory drawbacks are understandable in some cases, but forcing you to essentially pay for the drawback is over the top.

Plus, I noticed how you said in another post about how the emotional impact of the drawback endures past the jump, and that is a no-go for me. I'm fine with jumpers making mistakes that they regret over their journeys, but drawbacks are meant to only affect you within the jump itself.

In short, I strongly disagree to your changes to the jump.
>>
>>54826306
In the anime it is shown that the Mangos are required to awaken the Rinnegan and the fact that every natural user of the Rinnegan also had Mangos implies it is true in the manga too.
>>
Would a Rinnegan user with Hyuuga blood be able to go into Chakra mode?
>>
>>54826306
>Why are you forcing the "edge eyes" drawback on the Rinnegan? The manga/anime, as far as I know, never required the Mangekyo to unlock the Rinnegan, so it doesn't make sense to force that drawback.
You know wrong. It is the case that you need the Mangekyo Sharingan to get the Rinnegan, not just the regular version.
>>
Is it bad that I don't want the edgy eyes? I just got byakugan, the bone thing, and the seven tails. Used the massive amounts of chakra I had to make a suit of bone armor with a beetle-like appearance and went all kamen rider on this shit.
The first time I used it in public was in the chuunin exams. Third round preliminary, went up against Gaara, and he got me in the sand coffin. Popped right out and started taunting him before popping the gates and kicking his ass to kingdom come.
>>
>>54826306
>never required the Mangekyo to unlock the Rinnegan

Wielders of the Rinnegan:
Nagato (not his eyes)
Madara (has Mangekyo)
Obito (Not his eye, but has Mangekyo)
Sasuke (has Mangekyo. Unlocked via Hagoromo's chakra)

Did I miss any humans that have the Rinnegan?
>>
>>54826444
In the anime Hagaromo awakened the Mangos right before the Rinnegan.
>>
>>54826434
The issue to me is more that you have to pay for the drawback to get the Rinnegan.
>>
>>54826493
And your opinion is invalid, SBer.
>>
>>54826493
So your complaint is that the jump more accurately reflects canon now, and as such you can no longer get your power without paying the cost you're supposed to. Got it.
>>
>>54826437
>Is it bad that I don't want the edgy eyes?
Nope. It means you're not an angsty emo-edgelord. Congratulations.

Personally i went for Senju, Uzumaki, Wood Release and Fuinjutsu Prodigy.
Wood Release because it's useful for more than just combat (and still super-awesome in combat) and Fuinjutsu because it's probably the most versatile thing you can pick up in Naruto.
>>
>>54826493
Sure it is another mandatory drawback but in this jump mandatory drawbacks give CP, you could also just go a non edgy path.
>>
Anyone remember what those limiter removal perks are? Let you remove the top on your growth from training and such.
>>
>>54826525
I am all for trying to be consistent with the canon, but there are times when sticking too close to the canon for the set-up of the jump hurts the usability of the jump.

For example, look through different jumps, and you'll find perks in certain branches that are technically, according to canon, linked to each other. But instead of making the jumper take both of them, which might be necessary according to canon, the perks are wisely separated, such that a jumper can pick the one he or she likes most.

The Rinnegan had a different function than the Mangekyo, and there are a lot of people who would prefer one over the other instead of taking both of them together.

Therefore, while the whole "pay for a drawback" issue is bad enough, making people pay the same prices (both CP and drawback) for a separate perk is outrageous.
>>
>>54826437
Nah. A lot of Bloodlines, regular Jutsu, and just good ol' fisticuffs in general are just as if not cooler than what Mangoes gives you. I personally just love how Susanoo looks (and since one of my Companions will probably get a Tailed Beast we could do kaiju tag attacks). Plus Kamui and Kuraokami are neat.
>>
>>54826456
Kaguya, Hagoromo, his brother and their immediate kids are sufficiently inhuman that I don't count them.
>>
>>54826553
>Nope. It means you're not an angsty emo-edgelord. Congratulations.
>>
>>54826577
There's a bunch of them by now.
Psychonauts has one for psi abilities, the Homunculus Body from Valkyrie Profile is a general cap remover.
I think Mushoku Tensei has one too (swordsman origin) and Generic Xianxia has a pill for that.
If you don't mind SB jumps Generic Fantasy RPG has one too.

There's more beside those, but those are the only ones i recall.
>>
>>54826565
Was that on purpose, though, or was that just an oversight by the maker?
>>
>>54826631
>Generic Fantasy RPG
Even if it wasn't an SB jump, it's still an absurd powergrab.
>>
>>54826605
But that's wrong. The Rinnegan isn't a separate thing from the Mangekyo, it just looked that way for a while. They're not just linked, they're the same thing, just one's a rank up higher on the scale of power. Also, you don't pay the prices for a separate perk. You don't pay them at all. Mangekyo is free, aside from the drawback. Rinnegan is free, if you have the prereqs. You're just complaining because you don't want to be edgy. Well guess what, you'd be edgy no matter what Naruto eye powers you'd get, you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
>>
>>54826654
That's just your anti-SB bias talking.
It's no more of an absurd powergrab than any number of jumps on the /jc/ drive.

It has a bunch of useful perks that you'd otherwise have to go to several different jumps to get, but otherwise nothing outstanding.
>>
>>54826651
It was on purpose last time I checked, yes.

Something about Madara being an even bigger sue than Jumper even if you go hog wild with drawbacks. That part might have been a joke though.
>>
>>54826651
No, it was the fact that things got so crazy that jumpers would need all the CP they can get.
>>
>>54826684
He said that all of the drawbacks are supposed to easily survivable for even a first jump, 2000+ CP of free points.
>>
>>54826734
nobody exceeds the sue-ness of jumping

jumpfags should leave existence
>>
>>54826773
Just because someone says "Drawbacks are easily survivable on first jump" doesn't mean "every Drawback can be taken all at once and be easily survived on the first jump."
>>
>>54826811
(Same anon)
That said, I haven't read the jump. Just putting it out there as a possibility.
>>
File: 1494890922490.jpg (75KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
1494890922490.jpg
75KB, 480x533px
>Take the dark loans card from the Botkai jump five times because I'm a filthy powerwanker.
>Look at the drawback
Oh boy.
>>
File: 0303.jpg (563KB, 1000x705px) Image search: [Google]
0303.jpg
563KB, 1000x705px
>>54826782

I don't understand what the fuck is your problem, mate.
>>
>>54826834
HAVE FUN, FUCKER
>>
>>54826773
So ignore that shit and actually read the drawbacks.
They're survivable. Maybe. As a first jump they're certainly dangerous though.
Drawbacks aren't supposed to be impossible.

And it's still no worse than the Dragonball jumps. Or Generic Xianxia. Or the various Marvel jumps. You get the idea.

Yeah, the SB jumpchain thread is about 70% ridiculous, shameless, excessive powerwanking.
To the point that people deliberately misinterpret wordings or combinations to get even more power.
You don't have to use it. I don't use it that way - i prefer more conservative interpretations, because you get more than enough power out of jumping anyway.

What i don't agree with is the reflexive "it's from SB so it must be shit/powerwanking" attitude that's so prevalent here.
I don't care about your little inter-board feud (or any other drama).
I'm just here for the jumps.
>>
>>54826666
By "linked", I meant "same thing" as well. My point is that jump makers generally - and wisely, I believe - separate certain powers from each other even if they were both extensions of the same power in canon.

For instance, Sekirei. The Sekirei, if you go by canon, are able to do a Norito, assuming that they are Winged. But in the jump, the Norito is a capstone you can purchase, one that does not require the Winging Ceremony to work.

Or A Song of Ice and Fire. The Dragon Egg can be bought by anyone, albeit with a discount for Targaryen, whereas in canon you needed special blood for it to hatch and bond with you. Should the author have forced people who wanted a dragon to pay to be a noble as a prerequisite? I think not.

And I think your whole "you'd be edgy no matter what" is kind of over the top.
>>
>>54826837
How's it going Ricrod?
>>
File: 1496897847121.jpg (1MB, 1763x1913px) Image search: [Google]
1496897847121.jpg
1MB, 1763x1913px
>>54826884

Work is hard, so I had little time to lurk here or advance my jumps. It's a little sad.
>>
File: contemplate noose.jpg (24KB, 840x405px) Image search: [Google]
contemplate noose.jpg
24KB, 840x405px
>>54826782
>>
File: 1500496685041.jpg (485KB, 1920x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1500496685041.jpg
485KB, 1920x1217px
>>54825253
Spiral Knights for traditional ranged and melee combat skills along with neat research and tech, Anima Beyond Fantasy for some cool psychic abilities.
>>
>>54826845
What jumps have perks to control a wheelchair as well as your legs? I don't think my jumper will want to use his legs for a long time after that.
>>
>>54826631
>Generic Fantasy RPG
I got excited when I saw it because I thought it would let me go to Pathfinder, but apparently it doesn't allow pen and paper RPGs for some bizzarre season.
>>
>>54826950
eclipse phase,it's going to be a cybernetic wheelchair Though
>>
File: 1483798184159.gif (71KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1483798184159.gif
71KB, 400x267px
>>54826925
>Work is hard
Thats not the only thing, aayyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>54826963
Yeah, it's video RPGs only.
Bit of a shame, but the perks don't fit PF anyway.

There was a PF jump once in the SB thread, but it was shit.
There was also someone who claimed PF in the thread, but it was a long time ago and i haven't heard anything about it since.
Same thing with Eberron, which i'd like to see even more.
>>
>>54827011
Why don't you make them, then?

Pretty please?
>>
I know this is a fanwank question but my tism demands an answer. In the Injustice jumps,some of the races are noted as having "Extreme X" or "Enhanced Y". I guess my question is, what happens if you get race with "Extreme X" and then go to the powers section and by "Extreme X" again? Does it double up?
>>
>>54827038
I would. I tried. But i suck at it.
I might look into giving it another go if/when inspiration hits me, but if i'm going to do it i want to do it right.
>>
In Naruto if I take the Boruto drawback to increase the duration what would happen if Naruto never waifud Hinata?
>>
File: 1497650106282.jpg (48KB, 683x662px) Image search: [Google]
1497650106282.jpg
48KB, 683x662px
>>54827090
The Hall of anal devastation never occurs
>>
Claiming Metal Slug.
>>
>>54827119
No, that's only if he winds up with Sakura. The anal devastation will happen so long as it's not her.
>>
>>54826875
So.
>For instance, Sekirei. The Sekirei, if you go by canon, are able to do a Norito, assuming that they are Winged. But in the jump, the Norito is a capstone you can purchase, one that does not require the Winging Ceremony to work.

Norito is a perk discounted to Ashikabi that lets you boost the abilities of anyone - not just Sekirei - that you have a relationship with. It doesn't mean that you need that perk to perform a Norito with your Sekirei - That's fundamental to the Ashikabi/Sekirei bonding.

The perk expands it beyond what the Norito of the setting can do.

Aspect of my Pledge is another perk (discounted to Sekirei this time) that's similar to the Norito - this time from the Sekirei's side - but which allows the person having it to channel their own positive emotions into a power boost without the need to perform a Norito. That doesn't mean you need to purchase the perk to perform a Norito as a Sekirei with your Ashikabi though.

Again, it's the Norito, but expanded beyond what the setting's can do.
>>
Do D&D gods have physical forms? Can they exist in the normal plane?
>>
Has anybody figured out how to make themselves One Punch Man and does it involve thr Doom Fist
>>
>>54827184
No and no.
>>
>>54827195
Wrong and wrong.
>>
>>54827228
Stop powerwanking and go back to SB.
>>
>>54827119
>>54827157
What is it?
>>
>>54825468
I'm going to wait till they invent phones, call him, and then tell him I'm going on vacation to Hawaii and that he can go fuck himself.

Five minutes before he finds out that type moon is back and that he's in Hawaii.

Should be fun.
>>
>>54827282
The largest amount of salt ever seen on the internet.
>>
>>54827184
They can, if they want.
>>
>>54827119
>>54827157
>The Hall of anal devastation
Wut?
>>
>>54827184
Only if they've purchased the relevant feat.
>>
Would konoha take issue with one of their ninja being a puppeteer that reverse engineered sasoris human puppets?
>>
>>54827282
>>54827337
>Spoonfeeding
http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0
>>
>>54825569
>>54825574
It'll fail miserably. If it's a companion that got ganked, then you get them back at the end of the jump. Which'd probably help a lot with the trauma, but you'd also be missing a companion for a jump. It balances a bit.
>>54825572
They have a bunch of bad shinobi down there, in their clan compound. They aren’t doing enough to stop them. I think the military police are scared. Our shinobi aren't, so I just might send them in to take care of it.
>>54825945
>>54826049
If you want merge the two, you can. I don't think the looks are that important, as long as the abilities work the same.
>>54826123
Yes. I was considering 3-4 of them. One reward is six path sage mode, another is Rinnesharingan, one for Tensaigan. Last would possibly be a ninja village.
>>54826304
Well shit. I'll fix it.
>>54826306
What this guy said: >>54826350
>>
>>54827282
>>54827337
Oh boy. To explain, Naruto is one of those fandoms where shippers tend to get really over the top with their ships. Lots of bad blood between different groups, especially NaruSaku and NaruHina. So, NaruHina ended up winning, and the result was...not pretty. The NaruSaku fandom went fucking berserk, with salt levels unseen since the hayday of Zutara, and only surpassed by the recent salt of Ichigo/Rukia not happening. I mean, there was a movement to have Naruto banned in the west until Kishimoto either changed the ending or made an alternate ending where Naruto and Sakura got together. Yeah. It was bad.
>>
>>54826123
Oh, and if you have any ideas for those scenarios, I'd love to hear them.
>>
What are some good methods for getting a jumper over depression and other mental issues?
>>
>>54827384
>. I mean, there was a movement to have Naruto banned in the west until Kishimoto either changed the ending or made an alternate ending where Naruto and Sakura got together.
I.

God, can we just have an apocalypse already?
>>
>>54827379
Hey Ninjanon, if we take Uzumaki, Orphan, and True Jinchuriki, can we choose to be Naruto's sibling? Might help the kid out to have a sibling who's there for him.
>>
>>54827424
But then we wouldn't get to see the next Star Wars movies!
>>
>>54827384
>and only surpassed by the recent salt of Ichigo/Rukia not happening.
I didn't even into Bleach after all the bullshit filler arcs, and this still pissed me off.
>>
>>54827434
Yeah.
>>
>>54827414
One Piece has Endless Alcohol. It's sake though, so YMMV on that one.
There's a few other perks like that scattered around too.

Alternatively there's Blessing of Gaia (Evo: Search for Eden) and some perks in Worm.
>>
>>54827409
Maybe a scenario where you end up being friends with Hashirama and Madara and you come into the jump the day after you all swear to make peace on the cliff they climbed together.
>>
>>54827282
It's impossible to describe the sheer saltiness of NaruSaku not happening. Nor the orgasmic joy that the rest of us experienced as those autistic fucks were finally BTFO by Kishimoto.
>>
>>54827444
>One Piece has Endless Alcohol.
That is a really bad solution anon, do you really want jumper tier alcoholism to take off?
>>
>>54827414
Meta from Project Freelancer.
>>
>>54827384
Gaia was right. Our species is cancer.
>>
>>54827450
That was my idea for the village one. Shit was going to get real, as the Daimyo and unallied clans try to sabotage you making the village. You'd also have to become the first hokage while keeping the Madara from going rogue. That was my idea at least.
>>
>>54827462
Bah, it works fine. Bink's Sake cures all problems.
And i don't have a problem with alcohol. I also don't have problems without alcohol, seeing how i have endless amounts of the stuff.

But i did offer the pussy solution too for those to weak to deal with that, so i don't know why you're complaining.
>>
>>54827409
so if you take all the +0 drawbacks do you start in the warring clans era then stay till 10 years after boruto
>>
>>54827489
Ah this was my idea for it if you wanna see it.

and you while originally it would have been fine for Hashi and Madara to make the village on their own but now you need to do it together and make it even better then before. You must make it so there are no other villages and that Konoha becomes the sole Ninja village, you must also make sure that your village can endure like the will of fire itself from enemies such as Black Zetsu or even betrayal from within like Madara. If you succed the village itself comes with maybe?
>>
File: Female Hashirama.jpg (257KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Female Hashirama.jpg
257KB, 600x800px
>>54827409
>found a hidden village and get it to being one of the most powerful
>raise the Uzumaki/other endangered clan from the ashes
>bring actual peace to the elemental nations
>care for tailed beasts after the sage croaks
that's all I can think of
>>
>>54827409
Not that anon, but I have a few:

>Save Uzushiogakure from their canonical destruction, and get access to their sealing repertoire
>Prevent Orochimaru from falling to the dark side, and thus gain a powerful and brilliant ninja scientist as a companion
>Help Nagato become the hero he could have been, and gain the Akatsuki leader as a companion
>Take control of ROOT, and turn it into a true force for good, or at least one that's trying to be good, rather then the corrupt and destructive organisation Danzo made it, gain ROOT as a group of followers

>>54827442
Cool, thanks.
>>
Does anyone remember a naruto fix which I think is fem naru x itachi? He's in anbu guarding her but he isn't allowed to let her see him so they end up writing a lot of letters?
>>
>>54827535
Female Hashirama is a cute! A CUTE!
>>
>>54827379
If I have an ability to grant biological abilities, could I grant Mangekyo?
>>
>>54825299
>Senju + Uzumaki + You Have Reserves + Bukijutsu Speciality + Samurai Training + Eight Gates + Genius of Hard Work

Think I'd be able to git gud enough compete at the end by not focusing on ninja shit and just being a balls-out samurai?
>>
How come people complain about Exalted General or Fate General, but never Naruto General when Naruto is objectively trashier? At least Exalted's full of unintentional hilarity and some original ideas. While Fate at least tried to make people happy.
>>
>>54827585
Naruto was the first introduction to anime for a lot of us. It's flawed, but we have fond memories of it.

Its vocal fandom is just straight cancer, though.
>>
>>54827507
Yes.
>>54827551
You'd have to hit them over the head with trauma to activate it because it's part spiritual mumbo jumbo, but yeah.
>>54827535
>>54827537
Some of these are really good. I'm probably going to use at least one.
>>54827568
Yeah. I mean, shit. Gai is one of the badasses, and he just hits things really hard. Grab the chakra reinforcement specializations too for extra Stronk and Quick
>>
>>54827585
What do you mean by objectively trashier? Because Exalted seems like neverending trash every time it comes up.
>>
>>54819957
Yes, I said you can learn to control it. That stuff above is just the starting effect, the controlled stuff is once it's fully mastered.

>>54820061
They're the same thing.

>>54820212
That would indeed count.

>>54820485
Ehe~

>>54820590
Two. Part 1 is...well, Grand Order part 1 and the interlude stuff. Part 2 will be whatever the hell comes next.

>>54820823
It doesn't drain you, no.

>>54821499
Hell yeah it's cool. Getting to evolve your dragon was easily one of the coolest things in the game.

>>54822023
Depends on how seriously you take some background text that mentions no modern weapon being able to harm them. If you take it serious, they're waving off modern day's best nukes and hitting harder than those same nukes.

If not...it's pretty unclear. Still probably high end military weaponry but more in the vein of heavy artillery and not nukes.

>>54823865
bwahahaha

>>54824087
You can still go and start a war with them all if you like. They're still there. You just won't get any reward for such a thing and it'll probably be a pain to actually get all of them and all the others in other timelines to actually come fight.

>>54824293
Rose has a more busy school schedule, she's there right now, than usual but work is slowly progressing with the aid of hot iron pokers.

I'm kidding, it's just headlocks.

>>54824403
Same max as anyone else, a few dozen kilometers wide/tall/long.

>>54824573
You can, yes. Moons, Planets and Suns are all open to you.
>>
>>54827643
>It doesn't drain you, no.
Thanks Val.

>>54827639
Awww mine wasn't even considered>>54827513
>>
File: 1314087052051.jpg (9KB, 251x236px) Image search: [Google]
1314087052051.jpg
9KB, 251x236px
Did anyone ever tell you that you guys post too much? You've had close to a thousand posts so far today and you still have four hours to go.
>>
>>54827617
That's fair, I feel the same way about Elfen Lied.

I just get the impression that vocal fandom makes up a vocal minority of /jc/ sometimes.

>>54827642
Oh it is. It's just funny trash full of interesting ideas to me, at least. Heroin pissing dinosaurs. Illiterate undead overlords. A Charm that exists solely for you to shitpost at people, invented by the cosmic principle of shitposting, who shitposted his way into existence.
>>
>>54827676
Oh woops. It's pretty close to what I'd already noted down though. Great minds think alike?
>>
>>54827585
Because every discussion of Exalted and Fate turns into a furious circlejerk.
>>
>>54827441
Well Orihime is boring as shit, and smaller is cuter, so.
>>
>>54827643
So the boosted version of most popular man in town from Fate/Zero means only one entity can fight you at a time, And the Aristoteles origin cost 800 points which gives 300 points, left after discount Ultimate One is 300 points. So together It means you're stronger than any other Aristoteles and they can only fight you one at a time. Is this a good strategy for the Spark scenario?
>>
>>54827681
Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Shit gets loco sometimes, although in my experience it's actually a pretty bad sign if an individual thread goes above 700 posts. Because usually means we're having a furious, ugly argument.

>>54827697
Then you've either been to some awkward, chafing circlejerks or are thinking about the wrong setting. Because all my memories of Exalted and Fate are people quasi-jokingly REEEEEing over how terrible they are.
>>
>>54827681
>being this weak
You wouldn't last five minutes on the shitposting frontlines of /v/.
>>
File: ninja_2_by_hgjart.jpg (108KB, 766x1048px) Image search: [Google]
ninja_2_by_hgjart.jpg
108KB, 766x1048px
>>54827694
Indeed I can think like a ninja, for I took Kage (Bastard) a Elite Ninja bro army (Bastard) and a Ninja Village (Street Fighter) therefore I am Ninja enough.
>>
>>54827730
Why would anyone go to /v/?
>>
>>54827709
When did you learn how to the properly, bancho?
>>
>>54827709
Man that sentence is a mess.

Yeah, that'll help out a lot, though it also means you're taking a lot more time and thus giving everyone that time to prepare and watch you fight.
>>
>>54827643
Would it be possible to wank as being a newly created Ultimate One so I don't have a billion years of memories shoved in my head?
>>
>>54827694
Is the dangerous forbidden jutsu you can learn with Ninjutsu specialist one of those literal forbidden techniques like Edo Tensei or can it be something potent like Wood Dragon Jutsu assuming we have the bloodline?
>>
>>54827754
Sure.
>>
>>54827535
I saw that pic, and read tailed breasts rather than tailed beasts. For a moment there, I was nearly excited about Naruto.
>>
>>54827739
Why else? To argue with random strangers about their garbage waifu and to shitpost under the paper-thin veneer of discussing video games.
>>
>>54827739
Obviously to /v/ all the sights 4chan has to offer. ZING
>>
>>54827725
I just can't imagine any of you have jobs, because the rapid-firing posting makes it impossible to keep up with this thread.
>>
>>54827751
Not him but I just imagined a Rocky Balboa-style moment where Type Andromeda is shouting advice to ORT, who's taking a beating but keeps getting up for more
>>
>>54827768
>Edo Tensei
That's part sealing technique, so it's not on offer.

Wood dragon is though.
>>
>>54827639
thank you ninja the plan is active
>>
>>54827730
>>54827739
>>54827770
>>54827783
All v boards are trash
>>
>>54827784
Never underestimate the ingenuity and manual dexterity of a man on lunch break with no friends at work and a mobile device
>>
>>54827059
Anyone?
>>
>>54827816
You'd have to read 33 posts a minute and not eat to pull that off.
>>
>>54827794
Cool, would wood clone count for a basic jutsu?
>>
>>54827643
So, if you jumped only Nasu jumps, how screwed up could you get yourself?
Pseudo-Servant Demi-Servant Master TYPE-PLANET Dead Apostle Homonculus Magus...?
What else can we add to the chimeric monstrosity that is Nasu-Jumper?
>>
>>54827847
YOu say that like its difficult or unusual
>>
>>54827856
It is.
>>
>>54827643
>Same max as anyone else, a few dozen kilometers wide/tall/long.

So I could be about 52 Kilometers all around eh? Considering Mass Effect dreadnoughts are around 800 meters to 1km I cannot help but think of all the fun I can have there now.
>>
>>54827847
>he doesn't eat in the 5th dimension and post by reversing causality

You gotta work on your time management anon
>>
>>54827861
lurk maor
>>
>>54827852
I think that'd be more likely to be the forbidden technique. It has the same drawbacks as shadow clones iirc.
>>
>>54825509
The Sharingan should've been straight up banned, it's all anyone wants to take and discussion of this jump is limited to mewling for cheaper Sharingans.
>>
>>54827877
Fuck you, I've said from the start that the Sharingan is retarded as a concept and I've never regretted my choice.
>>
>>54827643
Are the innate powers from being an Aristoteles limited to basic attack methods, like punching or shooting, or could things get weirder, like converting living creatures into minions using some kind of infection or act? Also, is there any specific reason for Type-Moon/Crimson Moon having much more versatile abilities compared to other Types?

...Should I even be considering him when thinking on Notes stuff, considering how far removed he is from it?

I wanna spook Nasuverse people after becoming Type-Moon in Notes by using OCP to turn others into my own True Ancestor equivalent. Except they'll probably be werewolves instead of vampires. The form I've been thinking on having is pretty doggolike.
>>
File: Spoiler Image.png (238KB, 440x473px) Image search: [Google]
Spoiler Image.png
238KB, 440x473px
How bad are you at keeping secrets?
>>
>>54827887
Doesn't change that it's all anyone's talking about and the only reason people wanted an update in the first place.
>>
>>54827864
Jumper: "Shit, I think I stepped on Sovereign."
>>
>>54827887
>>54827877
You're both correct.
Fuck googly eyes.
>>
>>54827904
Why are you wearing a name, fucboi? Also, your filename is neither clever nor amusing.
>>
>>54827909
I forgot all about him, then I checked how big he is and its just 2km...yeah that probably would happen too.
>>
>>54827935
The trick is to not stop until you hear a popping noise.
>>
>>54827875
Wood clone it is, wood release is fun either way.
>>
>>54827904
Better than any gods of secrets that post their job descriptions on an anonymous imageboard.

>>54827909
If you and Sovereign are both still enough to step on him, odds are you also just stepped on the Citadel
>>
File: the_eye_of_madara.jpg (239KB, 1600x1594px) Image search: [Google]
the_eye_of_madara.jpg
239KB, 1600x1594px
>>54827935
I SEE YOU
>>
>>54827793
That's pretty fantastic though. Turn it into an octillion round long boxing match with all the others as audience members.

>>54827864
You're pretty big. No planet but yeah, pretty big.

>>54827889
Things can of course get weirder. Type Moon is one such example. I honestly believe we see barely anything of what each Aristoteles can do anyway, since just being shooty or burny feels rather limited for how they're meant to earn their title. They're the strongest things in Nasuland outside of Akasha itself (If you count that as intelligent) so think of them as going for all the craziest magical or conceptual bullshit you'd find in the high end of Nasuland.
>>
>>54827961
But can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
>>
>>54827950
>If you and Sovereign are both still enough to step on him, odds are you also just stepped on the Citadel
Two thoughts occur to me:
1. Sovereign lands on Eden Prime, so you could step on him there.
2. Breaking the Citadel doesn't bother me.
>>
File: My Jumper.png (2MB, 1661x1072px) Image search: [Google]
My Jumper.png
2MB, 1661x1072px
Well Since I have finished with Kamen rider it’s time to look for more suggestions to add to my list of jumps to roll for. I am looking for about 7. Here is a list of jumps I have already taken https://pastebin.com/u26SLK0X Thanks in advance.
>>
>>54825084
>>Discord Chat
>https://discord.gg/bfdbXax
Why do you guys expect anyone to take you seriously when you have dozens of SBers there?
>>
File: Shio Dress.jpg (917KB, 1000x887px) Image search: [Google]
Shio Dress.jpg
917KB, 1000x887px
>>54827970
>You're pretty big. No planet but yeah, pretty big.
I am sorry to ask but could you give us a max limit of what size we can go?
>>
File: Fantasy Naruto.jpg (1MB, 1807x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy Naruto.jpg
1MB, 1807x1152px
>>54827961
Is that the Seven Tails' face right below the Eye? Also, this image made me think of pic related.
>>
>>54828018
A few dozen kilometres in any dimension. Probably no more then 50 in length, width and height at most.
>>
File: Aht and Stocke.png (352KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
Aht and Stocke.png
352KB, 500x705px
>>54828037
Alright thank you again and sorry for bugging you about it Val.
>>
>>54827935
It makes part of me think this thread's userbase might be younger than I expected, because no adult likes the Uchihas. Only edgy teenagers do.
>>
>>54828052
No worries anon.
>>
What TYPEs are good for waifuing?
>>
>>54828031
Uchiha is an elf.
That explains everything.
>>
>>54828005
Hero academia
>>
>>54827252
You've obviously no idea how often the gods in most d&d settings end up walking around the prime messing up the lives of everyone they encounter. Or becoming the murdered god of murder.
>>
>>54825084
>>54828009
Seriously, did the discordfags sneak their Bancho and Exhausted fanclub into the OP?
>>
>>54828075
Venus and Earth though Earth only shows up in Melty Blood and is kind of taken.
>>
File: 1487009763253.jpg (157KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1487009763253.jpg
157KB, 850x1133px
>>54827970
Which of your jumps would you recommend to someone with particular tastes?
>>
>>54828075
Venus and Mercury. These two are both 'girls' if they take a human form.
>>
>>54827970
Oh god, it's /exactly/ like the Rocky sequels: The same thing happening over, and over again. Except I guess this makes you Drago in the metaphor, and the Types are an endless slew of legacy Rockeys.

>>54828064
I've wondered about that myself.

>>54828075
V/V is the only canon waifu.

According to Nasu ORT is like that clumsy schoolgirl late for school with toast in her mouth, who crashed into Gaia ahead of schedule

>>54828108
Though ORT doesn't have a canon human form
>>
>be jumper
>been to notes
>finally arrives to regular fate during the 5th war
>consumes a bit more booze then they should have
>blacksout
>wake up under a pile of sleeping sabers in a crater suspiciously Aristotle shaped where fuyuki use to be.
>>
>>54828122
>He hasn't seen the loli ort
>>
File: 1501388442398.jpg (108KB, 1048x762px) Image search: [Google]
1501388442398.jpg
108KB, 1048x762px
>>54828064
Their entire schtick is being chuuni as fuck.
>>
>>54828076
I am angry

ANGRY ABOUT UCHIHAS
>>
>>54828089
It's pretty ew, yeah.

>>54828106
Depends on what those particular tastes are. There's lots of tastes around.

>>54828122
That really is the best ORT description.
>>
>>54828134
It ain't any more canon than the ORT-Kiara fusion is anon. No matter how much I wish it was

>>54828124
Wouldn't work, Aristotles have no concept of getting drunk. Or probably alcohol, for that matter.
>>
>>54828064
You dramatically overestimate the maturity of adults.
>>
>>54827794
Would the Rinnegan make us able to use something like Ice-Release? Since it lets us use the basic and I stopped paying attention to Naruto after Shippuden ended.
>>
>>54827970
>the craziest magical or conceptual bullshit

Can I just be a 50km wide sphere that rolls around and slowly disconnects cause from effect in my immediate area, so that people fall without landing, run without actually moving, fire their guns without anything actually being shot, and just generally behave as though they're in one of those really fucked up dreams?
>>
>>54828185
Sounds cool.
>>
>>54828185
What is this referencing?
>>
>>54827877
I always avoid the eye powers. I feel like I'd become dependent on them. Also they all look either gross or dumb as hell to me. Or both.
I prefer the Uzumaki/Senju combo.
>>
>>54828169
You underestimate the immaturity of Uchiha fans.
>>
>>54828156
>Wouldn't work, Aristotles have no concept of getting drunk. Or probably alcohol, for that matter.

TYPE-JUMPER does. Though you'd probably also find a waifu-form Gaia in the same crater.
>>
>>54828064
Only people who were introduced to the Edgyhas when they were teenagers like them. There were people who were teenagers when Naruto started who are adults now anon and some still like the Uchiha because of nostalgia goggles.

Well that or they saw Madara's introductory fight scene and just decided everything else about the Uchiha is a necessary evil.
>>
>>54828150
It's more convenient than the IRC.
>>
File: Noice.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>54828214
>Uzumaki/Senju combo
I like your style, anon.
>>
>>54828229
You mean it's more filled with Bancho and Exhausted.
>>
>>54828174
No, you'd have to ice release separately.
>>
Would a TYPE JUMPER be strong enough to reliably take that one drawback in Tuskihime to take Shiki's place and waifu the earth?
>>
File: the urge.png (212KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
the urge.png
212KB, 500x281px
>>54828150
>Depends on what those particular tastes are.
Decidedly curvy
>>
>>54828229
Don't respond to shitposts.
>>
>>54828078
Thank you, added to the list.
>>
>>54828229
You're building a community around a shitposting drama-whore who has produced nothing and a known fetishist who's jumps have to be rewritten to be useful for anything other than madlibs. Kudos.
>>
>>54828286
For curvy cows, The Weakness of Beatrice is probably best.
>>
>>54828274
Literally nothing in the plot except for Arc herself has a chance of hurting you.
>>
>>54828198
Is that a yes? Sorry to press, but I'm not super familiar with the series, so I'm mostly trying to work out what's reasonable and what's just silly in terms of how far things can be taken.
>>
Reminder that Sarada gained her Sharingan not from trauma, but from excitement of getting to meet her father for the first time. This means that the Uchiha do not need to be edgy fucks to gain power, they do it just because they're edgy fucks.
>>
>>54828331
Oh, yeah, that sounds fine. Probably wouldn't get anything else though since that's real strong.
>>
>>54828327
I'm curious, how would you categorize your other jumps with respect to aesthetics
>>
I need halos! Where can I get some nice halos?
>>
>>54828274
I thought you lose all perks aside from what you get in that jump?
>>
>>54828005
Black Dynamite
This Angel Notes thing I guess
Digital Devil Saga

>>54828337
Reminder that this is a Naruto jump, not a Boruto jump.
>>
>>54828313
It's not "built around" them, they're just members. And besides, if they try to pull anything there are actual mods.
>>
>>54828337
This is true, note that if you buy the Sharingan without the Clan Born discount you don't have to take the angst drawback.
>>
>>54828355
Halo.
>>
>>54828286
Sekirei. Go Ashikabi and pokewaifu your way to success. Just remember to buy lots of open slots for waifus.
>>
>>54828370
Exhausted is the actual mod.
>>
>>54828337
I thought that was always stated to be the case, moments of intense adrenaline activating them and excitement. It's just usually for most of the reserved clan that only happened when literally confronted with potential death.
>>
>>54828337
There was a theory the reason they are that way is because they only use the sharingan in battles and stressful situations and considering it gives them a perfect memory of whatever it records....
>>
>>54828370
Please, please stop responding to shitposts.
>>
>>54828005
Haruhi
Magical Pokemon blah blah
Mermaid Melody
>>
>>54828355
This jump has a rather nice one.

Speaking off...

>>54828343
Is the halo an physical object? Is it possible to modify its appearance?
>>
>pokewaifus
Jumpers who are your sekirei!
>>
>>54828368
Oh shit you're right.
>>
>>54828369
I did Digital Devil Saga but I'll add the other two. Thank you
>>
>>54828370
Exhausted is a mod; you're building it around them. Your discord is trash.
>>
>>54828353
If you're into the starving artist look, go for Distant Sky or Angel notes or Tomb Kings where you'll likely be literally starving.
If it's bouncing bags of fat, Infinite Stratos or Weakness of Beatrice or Majikoi or Ogre Kingdoms.
If it's pulsating, throbbing muscles you like, Street Fighter, God of High School or Jorge Joestar.
If you just want to be 2Kyute4U, as you should, it's K On or Oreimo all the way. Sekai Oni too.

>>54828400
It's physically there, yes.
>>
>>54828413
Do this Beatrice jump then
>>
File: 1491621388463.png (196KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491621388463.png
196KB, 600x1000px
>>54828337
>I want my Sharingan even cheaper! Gimme!
>>
>>54828399
I did the magical pokemon one but the other two are added. Thank you.
>>
>>54828440
Alright added; Thank you again to everyone who suggested a jump.
>>
>>54828005
Id like to see someone build for Night in the Woods that wasn't Battler going full eldritch horror on the place.
>>
>>54828447
Have a companion with Panacea's power from Worm and a perfect memory perk of your choice. When you get to Naruto, let them scan every clan and bloodline.

Now you can have them modify you into every bloodline. You can be a Senhyuchimaki.
>>
>>54828447
>implying I want edgy mangoes
>not going Nara and being a lazy genius
I already got the first part down, might as well add the latter.
>>
>>54828507
Or just use Ultimate Lifeform.
>>
File: Glorious Zebra Butt.jpg (71KB, 494x662px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious Zebra Butt.jpg
71KB, 494x662px
Alright so I grabbed the Beloved perk in Angel Notes, what would make other planets happy? Would helping the planets natives (Not Gaias) make them happy?
>>
>>54828425
And my other question?
>>
>>54828595
Oh, that. Might be possible to modify, we don't really get many details.
>>
>>54828496
Alright I'll add night in the woods to my reserve list and not go eldritch horror on it.
>>
>>54825102
Since when was the Mangekyou required to get the Rinnegan? I thought it was just having both Indra and Asura's chakra(which you could get through DNA)that would do the trick.
>>
>>54828648
Huzzah.
>>
>>54828673
Since Madara showed up and he said that's how it works. And then since the various Ototsukis showed up and confirmed it by demonstrating that the Sharingan and Rinnegan were really the same thing.
>>
>>54828623
>>54827970

>the craziest magical or conceptual bullshit

Could I get something like a field that converts all energy and matter in it into electricity? And do I need a proper body or could my TYPE form be the field itself?
>>
>>54828673
No it is an evolution of the sharingan, everyone who naturally unlocked the Rinnegan also had the Mangekyou. Yes that includes the Sage of the Six Paths.

Sharingan>Mangekyou>Rinnegan is the progression.
>>
I have a Fire Emblem question for NikaMoth, if they see this: The wiki says that the Lightsphere negates any terrain bonuses enemy units possess. How do you think that would actually look, in-character? Would the enemy become so clumsy and unobservant that they can't take cover properly? Or would my side's attacks just sort of phase through it?
>>
>>54828730
You could probably swing an energy form but I think you'd need to have some sort of defined form, physical or not, so j'everything in this field' probs wouldn't work
>>
File: electricity ball.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
electricity ball.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
>>54828768
What if my body was also electricity so it Wouldn't have to worry about getting transformed?
>>
>>54828623
Alright, so, wank something?
>>
>>54828797
Having a body made of electricity is cool, yeah.
>>
>>54828804
So being made of electricity and turning everything into electricity will work?
>>
>>54828817
Yeah, sounds like it'd be crazy lethal.
>>
>>54828800
Sure.
>>
>>54828754
Isn't the SOSP thing filler?
>>
>>54828837
Alright, thanks for answering my questions.

>>54828817
Sounds like what an Awakened version of the Goro Goro no Mi from One Piece would do.
>>
>>54828400
So this is probably a dumb question but for nonhuman can you be a Kitsune? I am guessing they mean western fantasy races but I figured it's worth asking.
>>
>>54828825
That's the idea, I can already heal myself by absorbing electricity so this way i will be able to both absorb and destroy everything that comes at me.

This should make the billion billion billion fights I'm about to get into go much quicker and smoother.

>>54828879
Never heard of it.
>>
>>54828880
Why are you asking the shitposter?
>>
>>54828896
>everything that's about to come at you
eeeeh, biiit optimistic.
>>
>>54828913
Okay what am I overlooking?
>>
How to waifu Narutos mom?
>>
>>54828931
Well, that any of those beings may have electricity powers of their own, may have anti electric powers or other counters for you, may have powers or bodies that make electricity not that much of an issue, more outright power overall and just turn you into electricity instead...etc etc.

Assuming this is you intending to go fight all the Aristoteles, you're far from the most powerful or weird one out there and there's no reason that even the ones at your level couldn't be just as weird or similar to you.
>>
>>54828948
Take a fanfic where she is still alive, then waifu her.
>>
>>54828931
I'm guessing either "that other Ultimate Ones might also have the ability to do matter/energy conversion and could keep their attacks from being turned into electricity" or "that other Ultimate Ones would have forms of attack that aren't material at all and therefore couldn't be converted".
>>
>>54828948
You can't. Any fanfic where Kushina is still alive has her either completely asexual and aromantic because Minato was the only man she could ever love...or she's fucking her own son and Naruto In Name Only's own Mary Sue harem protagonist powers will be more than enough to counteract yours.
>>
>>54828987
>Naruto In Name Only's own Mary Sue harem protagonist powers will be more than enough to counteract yours.
You underestimate harem jumpers, can "Naruto" waifu the laws of physics?
>>
>>54829028
>You underestimate harem jumpers, can "Naruto" waifu the laws of physics?
Probably, yeah, if he ever tried to.
>>
>>54829028
You underestimate Naruto's status as the single most slutty character in any fandom ever. He has been paired with anyone and everyone.
>>
>>54828956
Is Mana a thing in Notes? Would being the Crimson Moon give you access to it, since Arc apparently does?
>>
>>54828956
>Assuming this is you intending to go fight all the Aristoteles, you're far from the most powerful or weird one out there and there's no reason that even the ones at your level couldn't be just as weird or similar to you.

>may have anti electric powers or other counters for you

I thought that that would not be an issue since their bodies would shortly become electricity and absorbed by me.

>more outright power overall and just turn you into electricity instead

I was going to take the ultimate one so that there would be none more powerful than me.

>even the ones at your level couldn't be just as weird or similar to you.

That is a reasonable argument I will have to do more reading on this.
>>
>>54828948
True Resurrection from D&D to return her to life.
I'm sure you can figure out how to proceed from there.
>>
>>54828404
Akitsu. Also winged Karabusa and Miya, but didn't pay for - and therefore get to keep - the other two.
>>
>>54829045
Ultimate One doesn't mean "none are more powerful" as a full stop.
It means you're the Ultimate One of your planet. Other celestial objects also have Ultimate Ones.
Crimson Moon was an Ultimate One. A human beat him, at least temporarily.
>>
>>54828896
Enel's fruit?

>>54828900
Getting a little hyperbolic there, aren't you?
>>
>>54829067
He's talking about the perk that makes you an exemplar of your species. The race choice is named Aristoteles to prevent confusion like that.
>>
>>54829039
Teeechnically yes. I think grain is basically something like that?

>>54829045
Except if they had some way of counteirng that, which at least some would. If you can have that power, why couldn't others have similar?

Ultimate Ones aren't a race. They're a category of being, kinda. Being an Aristoteles just means being the strongest thing on your world. The perk Ultimate One won't make you the strongest aristoteles.
>>
>>54829085
Just out of curiosity, do you know where arc is during notes? Did she die somehow, or is she just fucking around offscreen?
>>
>>54829073
Aren't you still holding that grudge against Val? Not to mention you started the Discord and keep trying to attract people away from the IRC.
>>
File: K v M..jpg (6KB, 322x156px) Image search: [Google]
K v M..jpg
6KB, 322x156px
>>54829063
>Also winged Karabusa and Miya,

>Karabusa AND Miya.

That must have been an interesting conversation between the two of them and you.
>>
>>54829073
Don't reply to shitposts, Echoanon.
>>
>>54829099
No idea. In all likelihood she doesn't even exist given it was written way before Tsukihime. If she is there, she'd probably be Type Moon's vessel and be one of the 8 or so Aristoteles attacking the world.
>>
>>54829085
>Being an Aristoteles just means being the strongest thing on your world. The perk Ultimate One won't make you the strongest aristoteles.

I had misinterpreted that, all right then.

>>54829073
I don't follow One Piece,sorry.
>>
Aside from just merging the spells with a new magic system, is there any way to get around d&d's spells per day system?
>>
>>54829085
Isn't Grain True Ether?
>>
>>54829115
spell to power Psion.
>>
>>54829129
Agh, I can't remember all that well.
>>
>>54829115
Use something like the Spell Gauntlet from fable to store said spells for later?
>>
>>54829115
Sure, you just have to remember that all our D&D jumps are based on 3.5, which has an optional spell point system instead of Vancian spell slots. Just say that you're using those mechanics.
>>
>>54829115
Fanwank that Spell Slots are just basically a mana system but you are shaping X mana into X spells that you can use in that day. Get more magical energy to shape into more spells for each day.

If you are a Sorcerer just get more magic energy to pour into your spells.
>>
>>54829109
MBI basically gave me karabusa so I could be the disciplinary committee ashikabi. She also walked into my office to find me playing doom and murderizing lots of stuff, so we had a decent introduction.

Miya was just kinda an accident.
>>
>>54829158
That's not fanwank, that's ignoring how Vancian magic works. The whole system is based around temporarily memorizing spells, not mana.
>>
>>54829185
I've got an official Systems Reference Document that disagrees with you: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/magic/spellPoints.htm
>>
>>54828900
Honestly I just saw the jump and was looking at it from there, I figured attaching the question to the jump it was for made sense. I wasn't really fallowing what was going on with the posting of the jump.
>>
>>54829182
>Miya was just kinda an accident.

That's a pretty big accident, not only is there that whole thing with her dead husband but also she hates MBI and would have a dim view of you at best if you work for them.
>>
>>54828880
Missed this, yeah, kitsune are just fine.
>>
>>54829185
You have X "mana" each day. Preparing a spell for the day costs a certain amount depending on the spell level. For example you could prepare 3 instances of a first level spell for 3 "mana".

Basically I mean a mixture of spell points and the normal system that doesn't make Wizards work quite so much like a Sorcerer who chooses his spells known each day like the normal spell points system.
>>
>>54829085
How buff would Ultimate One make you compared to the rest of your species. Godlike? Or more like Captain America?
>>
>>54829102
What grudge are you even talking about? Also, I didn't start the Discord, and the Discord and IRC are not mutually exclusive.
>>
Speaking of Naruto, how many of you had jumpers be the sensei of a genin team?
How'd that go?
>>
>>54829233
Awesome, thanks for the response.
>>
>>54829223
If you are a Prepared Caster in Ravenloft with the magic perk do you start with a spellbook?
>>
>>54829244
So, basically the spell points variant system.
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/magic/spellPoints.htm
>>
>>54829185
Vancian magic is not "memorization" of spells, it's "preparation" of spells.
There is a significant difference between the two.
>>
>>54829323
Well sort of. The normal Spell Points rules just make a wizard into a sorcerer who chooses their spells known at the start of every day.

I use a variant of that where spell points are used to prepare individual castings with spell points instead of slots, a mixture of the normal Vancian System and spell points.
>>
What's your favorite non-Wizard/Sorcerer DND class?
>>
>>54829263
Like Captain America from the MCU. Way beyond the natural peak but not utterly godlike. You're superhuman (For a given value of human, obviously) compared to them but they can still threaten you.
>>
>>54829485
For /jc/, either Binder or Truenamer. In general, Psion.
>>
>>54829485
I've always been partial to Rogues, in D&D and beyond.
>>
>>54829485
Binder or Shadowmage are pretty awesome. Spellthief is great if you want something a little sneakier.
>>
>>54829485
Beguiler.
>>
>>54829485
Initiate of the sevenfold veil
>>
>>54829485
Psion or Cleric.
>>
>>54829142
Thanks, had no idea this existed.
>>
>>54829611
My brethren of the rainbow spells!
>>
>>54829638
You're welcome.
>>
>>54829485
Cleric. That versatility is top class.
>>
File: 1275449578923.png (89KB, 771x558px) Image search: [Google]
1275449578923.png
89KB, 771x558px
>>54829485
Cleric. I actually like them more than wizards and sorcerers, because they get all their spells automatically on level up, no research required. Them and druids. Cuts out a lot of collecting.
>>
Ebberon and other D&D jumps when?
>>
>>54829319
Yes, you do start with a spell book with a standard number of spells for a starting caster.
>>
>>54829226
Long story short, if Miya were a Pokémon, she'd have a negative capture rate. I, on the other hand, have enough magic reserves to counter that out and actually register to her.

But fanwanky, but eh.

And yes, she was not happy. On the other hand, most of her dislike for me came from acting like... what's his face. With the lightning twins. Than from anything else.

Also, female.
>>
>>54829708
Whenever you make them, anon.
>>
>>54829733
So all the canon cantrips and a few first level spells? I can work with that.
>>
>>54829688
Cutebold clerics are the best clerics.
>>
>>54829304
Ahahahahahaha.

I pretended to be a ghost and haunted sasuke, so I didn't get one. If I did, then they'd probably be a bit off the deep end, but highly competent.
>>
File: novakid_by_vikko2-dabobg5.png (3MB, 1732x1690px) Image search: [Google]
novakid_by_vikko2-dabobg5.png
3MB, 1732x1690px
What jumps do I go to become the best cowboy there ever was?
>>
>>54829688
>>54829686
>>54829634
>Worshiping gods.
>>
>>54829801
Well obviously not a Cleric in Forgotten realms.
>>
>>54829038
I dunno man. Harry Potter is up there. I've seen some shit
>>
>>54829485
Favored Souls as long as the DM goes with the divine spark interpretation instead of you having to actually care about a god.
>>
>>54829790
that's horrible.

>>54829794
Red Dead Redemption
Trigun
Firefly
Generic Western
Are there cowboy perks in Overwatch?
>>
>>54829832
Point there, it's a tight contest.
>>
>>54829485
Erudite (Spell to Power Variant)
>>
>>54828531
Aside from Panacea and Ultimate Lifeform, are there any other perks to do really quick biological manipulation?
>>
File: 1349324384051.jpg (119KB, 405x429px) Image search: [Google]
1349324384051.jpg
119KB, 405x429px
>>54829801
I prefer concepts.
>>
>>54829708
EberrAnon is working on Eberron anon. Please wait just a while longer
>>
>>54829851
Why horrible?
>>
>>54829233
Are the abilities one could get as an Aristoteles or A Ray magical or biological?
>>
File: naruto scifi.jpg (1004KB, 1819x1300px) Image search: [Google]
naruto scifi.jpg
1004KB, 1819x1300px
>>54829959
You just hung out and further traumatized Sasuke?
>>
>>54829744
Wonder how she would react to a jumper who went hivemind in stellaris.
>>
>>54829983
Maybe he was just trying to be a friend from beyond the grave?
>>
>>54829971
Magical biology.
>>
>>54829646
Got to get that delicious countercasting and prismatic doom going!
>>
>>54829958
I hope you are right anon but we used to hear from him quite often but it has been a while since he last appeared in the thread.
>>
>>54830009
Thank you.
>>
>>54829983
...maybe?

Mostly I just irritated him into not being a dickhead to naruto and Sakura in exchange for techniques/powers.
>>
>>54830084
But he was trying to be nicer to them until his mounting feelings of guilt and vulnerability led him to do crazy things for the power he'd need to avenge his clan's deaths and finally feel safe and secure. So wouldn't being haunted and unable to stop it make him worse?
>>
>>54827643
Some Super Synapse questions.

Can your hive fleet grow post jump if you take over other tyranid hiveminds?

Can hiveminds that you completely control follow you post jump in the same fashion that your hive fleet does, as they're essentially you?
>>
File: IMG_4228.jpg (33KB, 322x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4228.jpg
33KB, 322x535px
>>54828767
Funny story about that. I was GOING to offer it, but I had no idea how to make the ability useful or interesting to be written as an item, so I simply didn't offer it. I figured no one would want it anyway.

Simply headcanon what you think is most appropriate. I'd probably say you would be unencumbered by terrain, like you could run on an unstable and bumpy area without falling or being hindered by the desert sands. If you think the idea doesn't make any sense, simply substitute your own.
>>
>>54829942
Physiomancy from Shadow Ops, Biokinesis from 40k.
>>
>>54830123
No the scenario one.

No, just controlling something doesn't make it a part of you. If you completely replace the minds of all of them with your own, then yes, but it wouldn't be a hivemind then.
>>
>>54830166
Ah, alright. I was personally hoping for a debuff, since I love wide-area debuff abilities, but that's nice too. Thanks for the response, fluffy moth.
>>
>>54830108
His vulnerability mainly came from his tendency to job against badguys. Most notably when Itachi shows up out of nowhere and mindrapes his brother A SECOND TIME. You know. Because he loves him so much.

Anyway, not that anon, but I'm willing to bet if you helped him get stronger in a healthy-or-at-least-not-actively-malignant way and, oh, also stopped the second mind raping, you could probably fix a lot of problems before they start.
>>
>>54830286
The second mind raping was extra effective because of Orochimaru's curse seal driving him bonkers too, so that needs to be stopped.
>>
>>54830286
>His vulnerability mainly came from his tendency to job against badguys. Most notably when Itachi shows up out of nowhere and mindrapes his brother A SECOND TIME. You know. Because he loves him so much.
Yeah, but those events played on the issues I mentioned. Something else aggravating those issues wouldn't help.
>>
>>54829485
SWORD

SAGE
>>
>>54830296
Orochimaru was fairly easy to deal with, just had Rider and him get together to see eye to eye.
>>
>>54828496

Night In The Woods: Drop-In, Human (a mammal), Creepy Woods (discounted), Night Is Strange.

By day the young human attends college; by night old families and Old Ones have the new rules explained to them. Crime takes a dive while post-scarcity technologies begin filtering into the world; you'd almost think someone had made a bunch of AI to arrange everything so they could goof off without feeling guilty. Nah!

I think I'll just pick random subjects and see if a degree spontaneously arises out of it, or maybe once I've picked up enough of the local culture to blend in better this drop in will drop out and play at being a world-wandering tourist.
>>
>>54829485
Dwarf.

Back in the day when races were also classes.
>>
>>54830344
which Rider?
>>
>>54830392
oh right, puns, nvm
>>
>>54829485
Presuming 3.5 edition, Warlock.
>>
>>54830172
Gah, i guess i'm saving 'nids for after Commoragh and Stellaris.

Thanks.
>>
What would be the best time period to visit Dragonlance?
>>
File: raist.jpg (404KB, 566x567px) Image search: [Google]
raist.jpg
404KB, 566x567px
>>54830722
Right after the Cataclysm.
>>
I never understood what Divinity does in Fate, can someone explain it to me?
>>
File: Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf (134KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
134KB, 1x1px
I think I finished up the scenarios. Tell me if there are any major problems.
>>
>>54830842
>any major problems.
There is a problem you see....I cannot seem to fit the amount of YES! this causes me.

If you succeed in all three phases, then Konoha and all it's resources will follow you, it's eternal
Hokage, from world to world. Your will shall go unquestioned by Konoha's citizens and ninja, and you
ability to unite others shall be vastly increased. You may also take Madara, Izuna, Hasirama, and
Tobirama with you as your companions if you so choose.
>>
File: k037f9.jpg (42KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
k037f9.jpg
42KB, 500x655px
So I want to be the gun god /jc/ what jumps have the best weapons and marksmanship perks?
>>
What is the biggest library in jumpchain?
>>
>>54830842
Is it possible to take more then one Scenario?
>>
>>54830842
The Sage gives the power before Kaguya gets out, they fight Ten Tails Madara with it. Kaguya also does not need fiat buffs like
>They will be a terrible foe, capable of absorbing supernatural powers and launching terrifying attacks. Only by working beside Naruto and Sasuke will you have a chance. And even then, your defeat will seem inevitable as Kaguya walks through even your greatest attacks with contempt.
She is bullshit enough already.
>>
>>54830169
Thanks. I don't want to go to 40k yet. How high level is Shadow Ops?
>>
>>54830842
Can I take both whirlpool and Six paths scenarios? they seem slightly conflicting.
>>
>>54830923
The scenario is effectively free then, given the boys will fairly easily take her out even without you with your own super big buff.
>>
>>54830842
>Consumer of the World Tree
>Alien Invaders
This is the coolest.

Also, is it only one Scenario per customer, or can we take any we qualify for?
>>
>>54830917
Travellers gate has a plane called hellgard, you can gain access to it. It is an entire plane inside a massive never ending tower of winter, it is also a library.
>>
>>54830842
If we take Consumer of the World Tree but have something that lets us go to parallel worlds can we just seal the Juubi of there if it was not split and complete the scenario?
>>
>>54830935
No prob. Not really that high-level.
>>
>>54830842
It's a shame I can't get Uzushiogakure. Rather have that village than Konoha, myself.
>>
>>54830956
The Drawback the Scenario is based on makes that untrue anon.
>>
>>54830842
The Rinnesharingan scenario is weird, it turns your Rinnegan into a Rinnesharingan instead of giving you a third eye like Madara and Sage of the Sixth paths got when they became the ten Tails Jinchuriki?
>>
>>54831013
You just want a village of fun loving ramen vacuums, or is that fanon?
>>
>>54830892
Glad you like it.
>>54830923
It's changed a bit, largely because of the +500 CP drawback that is a part of this scenario.
>>54830922
>>54830964
You can take more than one, so long as they don't conflict. Use your common sense on this one.
>>54830947
I think they'd be fine. How do they conflict?
>>54831008
Sure. Just make sure you nab them all.
>>54831013
Take both scenarios and fanwank it into a single super village. Or name Konhoa Uzushigakure and make sure you nab the Uzumaki when you found it. You're making this goddamn village, so make it the way you want it to be.
>>54831066
You can fanwank it as getting a third eye if you want. Aesthetics aren't that important in my opinion as long as the abilities don't change.
>>
>>54830842
Reminder that everything is Tobirama's fault.
>>
>>54831100
MC-KUN sets your location to konoha, Enduring Whirlpool sets it to Uzu... At least a decade before naruto is ever born.

Does that not seem strange to you?
>>
>>54831108
Reminder that Tobirama did nothing wrong.
>>
>>54831100
Even so what is with her massive fuck off buff? Having her scale to massively more powerful than jumper basically makes it unwinnable if you are a powerful jumper. She'll just insta kill the escort quest NPCs!
>>
>>54831100
>You can take more than one, so long as they don't conflict. Use your common sense on this one.

Awesome thanks. Quick question, if we take the Warring Era but also grab MC-Kun can we wank that somehow both Naruto and Sasuke were born and we ended up having to tag along on all their missions? Is that too much out there for wanking?
>>
>>54831156
Maybe events conspire to make you take a break from leading the village and be their sensei?
>>
>>54831100
>It's changed a bit, largely because of the +500 CP drawback that is a part of this scenario.
It sounded like you were going to make a really tough drawback into a scenario so that the reward will get fiat protection. What you have done is make it vastly more difficult for no real reason.
>>
>>54828355
Saint's Row has a nice halo, albeit one that's a bit of a fixer-upper. Just feed it a steady stream of souls, and it'll be good as new in no time!
>>
>>54831184
That is actually much better then what I had. Then again I am terrible with words.
>>
>>54831108
That's not how you spell Uchiha.
>>54831144
Ah. Well, since MC-kun is a drawback, that would override it. Just make sure you're back in time to defend Uzu.
>>54831152
It's purely defensive. She no sells your shit, not insta gibs everything. And she no sells your shit so there's a reason for the sage to buff you. Why would he pop up to help if you've already casually slapped Kaguya down like an uppity child?
>>54831156
I dunno. You reincarnate? You're their sensei?
It's your story.
>>
>>54831210
>That's not how you spell Uchiha.
>Uchia clan head
Neither is that, HA!
>>
>>54831185
The drawback always did about that much. The major change difficulty is making Zetsu smart and giving his plan an auto success.
>>
>>54831156
Maybe instead of Naruto and Sasuke it's Hashi and Madara? They're basically the same people anyway.
>>
>>54831210
>I dunno. You reincarnate? You're their sensei?
>It's your story.
Alright thanks, I was asking because I was afraid they were too far apart and would be conglicting or whatever.

>>54831249
I remember when I first saw the drawback thinking that too and how cool it would be to fight with them instead of...ok yeah they are the same people nvm.
>>
>>54831100
I feel like the Kaguya scenario should be handled a bit differently. There's gotta be a balance between being too easy and being an especially wordy way of saying die and go home. Having Kaguya scale to an extent could work, but having her automatically strong enough to no sell your strongest attacks is a bit much. The only jumpers I can see dealing with that are one's with companion heavy builds.

Also, if Kaguya is strong enough to no-sell your shit till you go Six Paths, does that mean it could also buff you way beyond the scope of the setting?
>>
>>54831210
...So, i'm in Konoha for some reason, and I need to go to Uzu? Am I still back in time a decade or so?

And somehow I'm still on their genin team?

>>54831184
I. Uh. Well, it's a good plan, but. Uh.

...This cannot possibly go well.
>>
>>54831067
Probably fanon... But I'm fairly certain that between my head chef and some training perks, we can make it so that the village has ramen so good it's regarded as a national treasure.
>>
>>54831210
>Why would he pop up to help if you've already casually slapped Kaguya down like an uppity child?
Because he canonically showed up to buff the MCs before she even got out? This scenario gives him no reason to delay other than to ensure that Naruto and Sauske cannot possibly survive until they get their power ups. Their only chance is for Jumper to completely Overwhelm the last boss(es) until the Sage gives the power boost so you can finish Kaguya off together.

They were barely surviving against Madara/Kaguya with the boost, without it they just die without a full scale jumper carry. Admittedly most people comfortable with taking this are ready for a full jumper carry but some might want to actually play it straight. In which case this is impossible since we'll never get past the Ten Tails Jinchuriki without the power up (especially not if it is Madara).
>>
>>54831242
And making Kaguya scale to you. That's the biggest departure from the original drawback in terms of sheer murderdeath, and the reward is only a bit better with the reincarnation aspect.
>>
>>54831242
No it didn't, it made you a main character and got rid of the other MCs plot armor so that they couldn't win or survive without you. It did not buff up the final boss while also taking away the Mcuffin until way too late.
>>
>>54831305
You are allies. A visit isn't too crazy, is it? Especially when you have family there.
>>54831294
What would you suggest? I think a largely defensive buff that doesn't apply to six paths sage mode is the best way to go. It's an immunity buff to specific. Hit her with your out of setting junk buffed with six paths sage energy. Kakashi does that at one point too.
>>54831358
Fair enough. I'll note it kicking in while you fight Madara instead then.
>>54831390
>>54831411
It always made your enemies stronger too. I guess I should have made that more clear in the wording.
>>
Other than clones/fusing with summons/being a Jinchuriki, how would I go about sustaining nornal Sage Mode indefinitely?
>>
>>54831472
I'm fine with being in Konoha. I'm visiting Mito or something.

But /on their genin team/ a decade after making myself a war hero?
>>
>>54831483
Kabuto did it by integrating Jugo's biology into his own genetic engineering style. Jugo's clan gathers Nature Chakra automatically.
>>
File: Tayuya_Smile.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tayuya_Smile.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
>>54831472
Minor quip but didn't Kaguya's Rinnegan Sharingan let her go to alternate dimensions?

Also...why did the inferior Hyuuga clan get a scenario and not us, the obviously superior Uchiha clan?
>>
>>54831483
Pick up the perks from Ex-Aid that give you a split personality, and have them constantly balance out the energies.

Pretty sure I saw at least one fic where Kyuubi learned how to.
>>
>>54831499
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

The mutations are kind of a turn off, though.
>>
>>54831508
Fuck that, why didn't us Senju master race get a scenario?
>>
>>54831483
Get one of Orochimaru's Curse Marks. Those got retconned to be based in senjutsu and to gather natural energy for the user. Or go straight to the source and get a gene-splice from Juugo so you produce your own supply of the enzyme in the Curse Marks, like Kabuto did. Or even just, knowing that such modifications are possible, invent your own from first principles.
>>
>>54831508
>the obviously batshit insane Uchiha clan
FTFY
>>
>>54831472
While I don't have much of a problem with how the Sage scenario goes, maybe you could stress the fact that Kaguya has Black Zetsu's massively increased competence alongside her (canon) overwhelming power and the stuff she's inherited from him, instead of directly buffing her?

>>54831483
Mark of the Crimson King (or something like that) from Samurai Deeper Kyo, maybe? Might run the risk of turning into stone if the energy intake is imbalanced with your regular Chakra.
>>
>>54831530
You just make trees, so make like one and leaf...BA ZING!
>>
File: Ichival S1.jpg (213KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ichival S1.jpg
213KB, 750x600px
>>54830905
Going on my short list of guns
>Megido Fire or Peacemaker from Shin Megami Tensei, feel free to get the Gunmetal Alchemist perk for bullet support
>Alchemical Firearm from Etrian Odyssey
>Solar/Dark Guns from Boktai
>Arc Rifle from CATastrophe
>Gun Closet from Van Helsing, which is holy and alchemical firearms
>Anything in Spiral Knights
>The relic Brahmastra (or canon relic Ichival) from Symphogear, depending on what you want
>There's an entire gunner line in Ragnarok Online that will give you the skills to shoot 3 bullets per bullet
>Valkyria Chronicles, Valkyrian Science to make laser ragnite guns
>RWBY gives you Dust which can help support making sweet magic bullets
>Cartridges in Nanoha are basically just compressed magic in a bullet shape to help with the aforementioned bullets or solar guns
>That one Hunter gun in WoW jump which shoots lightning and has a dog assist
>>
>>54830905
The human line from notes.
>>
>>54831553
No Hope gun? It is the only item you would want from Solars.
>>
File: Zenbu Zenbu Zenbu.jpg (351KB, 3386x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Zenbu Zenbu Zenbu.jpg
351KB, 3386x1300px
>>54831576
You think I know anything about Wuxia based, Creation myth themed tabletop games published by people in the state of Georgia?

Cause I dont
Thread posts: 492
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.