[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your best corporate espionage ideas, /tg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1459185892170.jpg (15KB, 587x390px) Image search: [Google]
1459185892170.jpg
15KB, 587x390px
Give me your best corporate espionage ideas, /tg/
>>
>>54824743
>Corporation A has some cool tech stuff.
>Steal that cool tech stuff.
>??
>Profit
>>
You are the veteran crew of exploratory vessel Lewis & Clark. You have
been rerouted and tasked with a Distressed VIP Traveler recovery from
a supply depot in Z2R. Your objectives are one Dr Joss Wren and the
Live Specimen Containment Unit in his possession. Any other survivors
encountered are to be treated as contaminated and extremely dangerous.
Immediate cryostasis of all non-primary personnel is mandatory. The
hub is to be cleared of personnel and sterilized with a November-type
seismic survey charge withdrawn from L&C stocks [XAuthCodeX]. This is
a class-3 Premium Salvage contract and thus rated Triple Scale for
delivery of the Doctor alone and with an additional Triple Premium
bonus upon successful delivery of the primary objective [LSCU] - with
or without Doctor Wren. All details of this mission - including this
communication - are classified Privileged A7 according to the NDA
protocols in effect with all W-Y contract personnel. Radio silence is
to be observed while your vessel lies anywhere within 1 parsec of Z2R.
Good Luck.
>>
>Corporation A develops an intentionally shitty product that abuses user privacy and sells their data, then puts it under lock and key expecting B to steal it as a Trojan horse
>Not only does B steal it, the customers love it and have no problems with the privacy ramifications
>>
Mess with the Feng Shui of a rival corporate office space. Steal the secret recipe to a fast food chain experimental dipping sauce. Introduce a laxative to an executive's coffee shortly before a large merger meeting to ruin his concentration at a critical juncture. Slather graffiti all over the side of a corporate parking garage to frame a local gang for the misdeeds of another cell. Get a media company to broadcast a fallacious article live to discredit them. Alter the card reader to read punches in and out off work incorrectly. Steal half the coffee in a building to turn the staff against one another in a sudden resource conflict during crunch time to finish a project competing with your employers.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>54825277
>Mess with the Feng Shui of a rival corporate office space
>>
>>54825277
The first one was in Shadowrun: Hong Kong, I shit you not.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.