[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tg think of the unexpectables?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (12KB, 278x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 278x182px
>>
>>54821530
literally who?
>>
>>54821640
A D&D Hosted by Takahata101 a few friends. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=12_OHnrD_lg just want to know what tg thinks about how things are going so far.
>>
Objective
>They stop for donators way to much and play up the crowd. I know they are "streamers" and ostensibly rely on donations but trying to listen to it like a podcast is really annoying to have "Wait, I know we are in a fight but xxblackanglexx just donated 500 dollars to us, you know we really love you guys and all this praise is what keeps us going"
>Storylines have a weird amount of ramp from mundane thing to now you are fighting a demi god. Even for d&d this is a bit crazy

Subjective
>The constant accent switch with panic between being a normal bird and being Arab for some reason annoys me
>Another Eceleb trying to cast in on the D&d podcast craze
>High magic settings are always a disaster
>>
File: DG19yPMXgAQEBsn.jpg (85KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
DG19yPMXgAQEBsn.jpg
85KB, 680x680px
>>54822270
>Storylines have a weird amount of ramp from mundane thing to now you are fighting a demi god. Even for d&d this is a bit crazy

yeah they went from fighting a knife wielding carpet to fighting Gargoyle Ultron within an hour
>>
>>54821530

I tried to watch the first episode, because the party setup seemed interesting and I really like that art they had for it.

I couldn't watch more than 20 minutes because the lack of video made it hard to understand who the fuck was doing what. Also the sound quality was all over the place.
>>
>>54822579
>Knife wielding carpet
Wut
>>
>>54821530
Bad
>>
All I know about them is that they're a half-orc, a tiefling, a kenku, and a kobold, and already I hate them. Stop playing special snowflake monster races and forcing the DM to have people not kill you on sight even though it would make eminent sense.
>>
>>54824767
It really does sound like the kind of party that made me want to leave 3.5 behind
>>
>>54821530
I like them.
>>
>>54824767
>>54824822
To be fair, they are considered diversity hires in-universe and there's a lot back racial back-biting, albeit mostly in-party.
>>
>>54823878
Kenku Rogue is notorious for getting bad rolls and rolled a nat 1 on an animated carpet with a severity roll of 20 and got his recently crafted acid dagger stolen by said carpet.
>>
>>54825499
>Nat 1 means go fuck yourself
So they're part of the problem
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.