[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are the god characters like in your settings /tg//?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: pretty shape.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pretty shape.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
How are the god characters like in your settings /tg//?
>>
Bunch of dickheads who curse people that piss them off.
>>
Dead, mostly, and the ones who aren't also aren't the sort to really care too much about mortal worshippers.
>>
>>54820654
What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
They are eternally infants and although generally nice, they do baby shit.
>>
>>54820654
They barely appear, so none is sure if they even exist
Several mages even claimed clerics are just mages with a different casting system
Mages are hunted by most churches.
>>
>>54820654
They are born when humanity is introduced to and familiarized with new concepts. These concepts feed off into another dimension and mingle together like a bunch of stardust in a nebula. Over time, concepts bundle together into a new being or tear at others while still in the mind-womb to add to themselves. These beings start gaining sentience over time, though that can be accelerated by help from developed gods or humanity thinking more about at least one of their core concepts.

Once they reach a certain point in development, they typically get drawn towards Earth to try get followers. The more followers they get, the more crazy shit they can do and the slower they slide into dementia.
>>
Some are more close to their followers, some not. They are flawed. I like the greek approach of divinity.
>>
Ancient ais turned into semi supernatural beings that allow humans to reproduce properly but aren't fully coherent in their communications nor logical on their thoughts.

Most human settlements are built around a shrine/supercomputer with one. The normal humans anyway.
>>
Oh boy I love drop your paragraph and read no else's threads
>>
File: 130.jpg (798KB, 1261x1631px) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
798KB, 1261x1631px
>>54820654
One is benevolent, but overprotective and very conservative. This God leans in favor of limiting people for their own good. The other God is more liberal, but can be brutal bordering on malevolent. That God encourages people to push themselves to new heights, but favors conflict over peace and chaos over stability. Sometimes the two get along and find common ground despite their different approaches to guiding mortals, and other times they squabble.

To make matters worse their devout followers have never gotten along at any point in history, and so these two Gods often play favorites and try to keep their guys on top. From time to time one or the other God will gain the upper hand and their faith will become dominant, while followers of the other are pushed to the fringe. This will remain the status quo until the balance between the two Gods is restored, which can take many hundreds if not thousands of years.
>>
File: ZZX0441.jpg (205KB, 564x1216px) Image search: [Google]
ZZX0441.jpg
205KB, 564x1216px
>>54830014
I read the other paragraphs. I often skim the longer ones though.
>>
>>54820654
>God/Brahma made the world and IS the world

>The Seven govern the world

>The Nine seek its destruction

>The One seeks its enlightenment

>But The Last only wants to see God's works brought to ruination and corruption
>>
>>54820654
Theoretically there is an infinite amount to govern the infinite worlds above and below the earth, but practically there's three: the moon goddess, the earth goddess, and the underworld goddess. Each world considers itself to be in the very middle of the infinite order, so the underworld goddess thinks that she's the earth goddess. Every few hundred years the celestial bureaucracy shifts then around, up or down, according to how many mortal souls reached enlightenment on their plane, sorta like a cosmic leaderboard. Currently the earth goddess is doing way better than the underworld goddess, an we don't really know how the moon goddess is doing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.