[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 122.png (438KB, 754x648px) Image search: [Google]
122.png
438KB, 754x648px
Any good videogames that scratch that /tg/ itch?
>>
The most recent /tg/ game I'd have to recommend is Pyre. Really fleshed out fantasy world, game is all about creating a party of weirdos and questing together (though instead of fighting, you're playing magic sports), and there's a huge amount of player choice and things you can do to change the course of the story (including just losing games).
>>
>>54820673

I wouldn't really call pyre /tg/

Divinity Original Sin is quite good
>>
>>54820745
I don't know, even though it may not be a traditional RPG, it's /tg/ in the sense that it focuses on world building, adventure, and player choice.

Tyranny is also a good, more traditional recommendation.
>>
>>54820598
>Any good videogames that scratch that /tg/ itch?
UnReal World.
Eschalon.
Space Rangers.
Eador Genesis.
>>
>>54820598
>4 replies in
>no one mentioned dwarf fortress
>>
File: sip.jpg (25KB, 167x171px) Image search: [Google]
sip.jpg
25KB, 167x171px
>>54820960
Anon, that goes without saying.

Along with Planescape: Torment.
>>
File: finale.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
finale.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>54820598
Oxenfree was like a really good Unknown Armies adventure. I enjoyed it a lot.

And enjoyed it.

And enjoyed it.

And enjoyed it.
>>
>>54820598
>>54820710
>>54820808
>>54809199
>>54820556

I'm sensing a pattern, here.
>>
>>54821101
Bored marketing student doing a paper, most likely.
>>
>>54821116

Figured something along those lines.

>>54821097

That was a fun one, man.
>>
>>54821057
that pic is futashit isn't it
>>
>>54821116
It's like the middle of summer, though.

Check out Dominions 4, Sunless Sea, the Shadowrun Returns games, E.Y.E, and Kingdom of Dragon Pass.
>>
>>54821177
Not at all, it's wholesome heterosexual family incest.

Jab - Dat Ass 2.
>>
>>54821202
>wholesome

You say that as if you were being ironic, but I have seen a man fuck a giant naked mole rat in the last ten hours.
>>
File: 6f8.png (247KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
6f8.png
247KB, 760x572px
>>54821233
can't say shit like that without source to back it up
>>
>>54821178
My legs are OK
>>
>>54820598
In a stats and character building sort of sense there's always Knights of the Old Republic.
>>
>>54821101
Eh Im fine with it. /tg/ talking about other topics is fun.

As for the op, any rpg that uses states/has a good story fits the bill. Most strategy games are also pretty /tg/ as well
>>
File: undeadminions.png (2MB, 1921x1192px) Image search: [Google]
undeadminions.png
2MB, 1921x1192px
If your game doesn't let you lead a pack of murderous undead, it's not a very good game now is it?
>>
Dark Souls, Morrowind, KOTOR, Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate, to name a few.
>>
>>54821250
Search 4plebs for "naked mole rat".
>>
File: unnamed.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
2MB, 1600x900px
In terms of TTRPG's, I've not yet found a game which captures the experience better in vidya form than Eon Altar.

It's a four player local co-op RPG where each player uses their phone or tablet as a controller, able to move their character or select options in the turn based combat, as well as managing their inventory and character sheet, upgrading items or selecting and levelling up skills.

While the mechanics are well executed, its approach to storytelling is what makes it super interesting. Each character has lines of dialogue that the players are prompted to read out, as well as secret information you're free to share or conceal at your discretion. Playing it with a group of complete newbies they were all roleplaying without being prompted within the first hour, it was kinda fascinating.
>>
File: Harmony.png (7KB, 497x501px) Image search: [Google]
Harmony.png
7KB, 497x501px
>>54822601
>elona+
MEIN NEGROID

>your face the first time your little girl turns a mob into paste and then smiles at you looking for your approval
>>
What about on the wargame side? Anything about leading armies that's not base building but more like TW/scourge of war?

And I was wondering...is there some game that's like darkest dungeon but plays more like a fantasy space hulk?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.