[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What I made, but not like you're used to.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: collision course first.png (649KB, 1521x691px) Image search: [Google]
collision course first.png
649KB, 1521x691px
Let's spice it up with a twist. What I made, what destiny/goal I set for myself while playing the character and what I am in danger of becoming instead, being on a collision course with very personal doom.
>>
File: collision_course temp.png (41KB, 1524x738px) Image search: [Google]
collision_course temp.png
41KB, 1524x738px
>>
File: 1502456031884.png (600KB, 1524x738px) Image search: [Google]
1502456031884.png
600KB, 1524x738px
>>54817126
>>
NO
I LIKE THIS THREAD
,I WILL NOT LET IT DIE!
>>
File: The fate of all my characters.jpg (147KB, 1524x680px) Image search: [Google]
The fate of all my characters.jpg
147KB, 1524x680px
>>54817126
What I made and what their "destiny" is may vary wildly, but the ends are always the same.
I've become a D&D nihilist. Any character I make with a goal and a backstory just dies meaninglessly because the dice hate me.
>>
>>54817126
>try not to edge
>edge a lot
>>
>>54818803
I'm interested in this
story?
>>
>>54821474
>Be insane halfling trap expert
>Trap asshole mafia dudes in burning barn for not paying
>Get caught by Paladin guild
>Party asks for me by name from paladin guild
>Get used by party to clear out dungeon
>It is ALL a trap
>Party releases elder-abomination
>que- Epic quest filled with calls of "IT'S A TRAP"
>Get artifact
>Realize artifact is a trap
>Convince Elder abomination the artifact can destroy him
>Elder-abomination falls into trap
>Paladin guild's god offers Halfling demi-Godhood

Thus was burn Sheiloc demigod of Traps and paranoia
>>
File: skrix collision course.png (935KB, 1613x798px) Image search: [Google]
skrix collision course.png
935KB, 1613x798px
>>54817126
>>
>>54821452
Like if you were there.
Simon was a normal young man, working as a hero, protecting the people of his city, where his family lives. He loves them very much and tries to be the best son and sibling possible. He's jovial, courageus and kind. It all came to end abruptly. The are are two chief reasons for that.
a) GM is extreme Fey-faggot and my character, having little to no warning about their mischiefs, kindaaaaaaaa got his whole family entraped in motherfucking icicle while trying to protect them using a gift from Winter Lady. He's now running an errand for her to save them.
b) My character started with a katana and due the bond mechanic I said that the other player knows some secret of his sword. Here's what him and GM came up with.
The blade, albeit strong and powerful. is cursed Sword of Sin (Envy), one of Seven, and starts to slowly bend my character's mind and spirit to be jealous of others, while dismissing any praises to himself. It will act on his fears and influence his behaviour to finally pit Simon against his friends and the whole hero guild. The funniest thing is that one other PC just became wielder of Holy Sword, natural and ideological counterpart to mine.

I fucking loved that plot twist and I'm curious where will it lead.

we read too much dresden files
>>
File: loveeverybodywithoutmercy.jpg (234KB, 1524x738px) Image search: [Google]
loveeverybodywithoutmercy.jpg
234KB, 1524x738px
>>54817126
>>
File: Made, Destiny, Collison.png (2MB, 1480x891px) Image search: [Google]
Made, Destiny, Collison.png
2MB, 1480x891px
Rate mine guys.
>>
>>54822653
/v/ as fuck/10.
>>
File: 1472002715267.png (36KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1472002715267.png
36KB, 321x322px
>>54821631
>>Be insane halfling trap
>>Trap asshole
>>It is ALL a trap
>>"IT'S A TRAP"
>>Realize artifact is a trap
>>Elder-abomination falls into trap
>Sheiloc demigod of Traps
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.