[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamefinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2106.jpg (78KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2106.jpg
78KB, 500x434px
>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

There is a Gamefinder Discord! Click the link to join!

https://discord.gg/BfQh3Bq
>>
>>54816281
Bump
>>
>GM/Player
player

>System Preferred
Shadowrun 4e, D&D 3.5(can learn 5), Dark Heresy, can learn others
(UTC-06:00) american central
6:00-9:00 PM (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
not Friday.
1:30-9:00 PM (saturday sunday)

I DON'T KNOW HOW SOME OF THIS WORKS HALP ME

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
only GM'd before.

I CAN LEARN SYSTEMS IF YOUR PREFERRED ONE IS NOT THERE

I'd prefer no ERP on my part, but I have no problem with others doing that. fade to black is also fine if my character needs to be involved.

if I meet an edgy player I will snark at them so hard their head might asplode.

at times I have made characters for fun or to test my familiarity with the setting/system I prefer to use a short bullet-pointed back-story for ease of use, and to allow for open spots a GM might use(if they so choose) to pull shit from
>TL;DR I USE VERY SHORT BACKSTORIES

I'd prefer not using a sword if other melee options are available(SPEARS FTW)

I prefer higher lethality games as a general rule

while I know better than to "invent gunpowder" or any such other thing I might MIGHT do such things as tie napalm jars to arrows or similar kitbashing.

>character archetypes I'm likely to play
Riggers(drone) and other minion users(necromancers when appropriate)
Rangers(archer on foot, woodsman)
craft-centric characters(I like to tinker IRL)
I am not averse to swashing some buckles(sailing is fun IRL so this is interesting to me)
peasant, poor, or middle-class origins(no high class starts)
Minor addictions
I prefer playing left-handed or ambi-characters
BE PREPARED(eagle scout IRL, I wont let the party forget to bring rope or a crowbar if I can at all avoid it.)
>>
File: 0f3082_6266197.jpg (104KB, 996x731px) Image search: [Google]
0f3082_6266197.jpg
104KB, 996x731px
>>54817738
>is a player
>sets all these restrictions
how not to get into a game 101
>>
>>54818217
they're preferences not restrictions
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Starship Troopers 1 shot with possible continuation
Monday around 7-8pm EST is the start
Voice over Discord and roll 20
>Contact Info
Syrenthra#6139
>Additional Notes
This is just a test run for me as I'm new to DMing. Starship troopers RPG is heavily combat focused if you don't know the setting somehow.
>>
Anyone here ever played RQ/Mythras? I love the system but i have no one to play with
>>
File: 1486253207265.jpg (182KB, 539x471px) Image search: [Google]
1486253207265.jpg
182KB, 539x471px
Might as well throw my hat in the ring.

>GM/Player
GM

>System
5e

>Times available
Sundays at 14:00 UTC

>Method of Play
Text based, irc or roll20

>Contact info
Roberick#6475 on Discord.

>Additional Notes
Me and another guy take turns to run 5e every sunday since that's when we're both free. He runs a game set in the Forgotten Realms. This sunday is my turn to DM.

I run a fantasy homebrew that takes heavy inspiration from the bronze age and the iron age (Which means armors like Plate and Half Plate will be reskinned to something else). The world is comprised of city-states and barbarian tribes, and the threats are hungering undead, evil spirits, rapacious reavers, cultists, bandits, wild beasts and a demonic invasion from the east.

The players will be people who end up in the frozen homeland of the elves and the game will be about surviving the harsh climate and the inhospitable land (And perhaps thriving).
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
DnD 5e
For the time being, I'm available at any time of day or night, since I am a NEET.
I prefer using voice chat at least for OOC matters and combat, since pure text games take way too long to do anything.
>Contact Info
AirJordan#3242 on Discord
>>
>>54819658
I would be interested. I'm pretty new to ttrpg games I hope that's not an issue. That's Sunday at 9am for EST right?

Also Omega#9409
>>
>>54820538
It's 10 am for EST.

And no it's no issue. There's another potential player who's new to rpgs in general.
>>
File: 1449795853444.png (65KB, 323x456px) Image search: [Google]
1449795853444.png
65KB, 323x456px
>>54820538
>Omega#9409

Omega, stop pretending you're new to tabletop games.
>>
>>54820731
N-nani? I don't really understand
>>
>>54821419
>unironicaly using nani
Die in a fucking fire you autisitc fuck.
>>
>>54821584
No u
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.