[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most unconventional character you've made?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: me am that kind of orc.png (388KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
me am that kind of orc.png
388KB, 800x450px
What's the most unconventional character you've made?
>>
DANGER HORSE

In 3.5e he was a language wielding half red dragon/war horse who did not believe that he was anything less than a dragon. He was specced for natural attacks and breath attacks but never actually got directly involved in conflict (he would usually become incolced indirectly voa whacky hijinks such as starting a stampede through town).

Hos roder was a humble, generic human warrior who could not stand DANGER HORSE, because he was the worst possible mount in history.
>>
File: kusoken.gif (33KB, 250x110px) Image search: [Google]
kusoken.gif
33KB, 250x110px
>>54809078
Made a magic-attuned kobold who used his spells to supplement his hand to hand combat skill with shit like fireballs.
>>
A Male human Paladin who worked for good without being too incredibly overbearing.

Pretty much one of a kind in most games.
>>
File: blendedImage-143-facesinthings.jpg (30KB, 800x689px) Image search: [Google]
blendedImage-143-facesinthings.jpg
30KB, 800x689px
Morgan Motors presents: Ron

An adware botnet that gained sentience and who eventually went memetic, but never lost the drive to espouse the VALUE OF MORGAN MOTORS, THE SMOOTHEST RIDE THIS SIDE OF THE BELT!
>>
>>54809078
My halfling bard that never played his instrument or sung, only panhandled for free booze and tried to make those around him as uncomfortable as possible for giggles. This led to a 5 minute real-time impromptu story, "How my best friend Leonard the Orc lost his left testicle at a bakery," which was told to the king and his nobility who had made the mistake of letting the PCs eat with them. I had not actually prepared such a story, and was only trying to make an inappropriate joke and get kicked out of this snooty dinner, but the GM looked me dead in the eye and told me to tell it. Quite frankly I'm absolutely astounded that none of the more socially inclined party members tried to stop me when I asked the King if he knew what a Dirty Sanchez was 2 minutes in.
God I wish I had a recording of that train-wreck of a story.
>>
Haven't played him yet, but I'm theorycrafting a warforged moon druid who spends all of his time in wild shape.

I'm playing him seriously, but I can't help thinking about MOTHER FUCKING BEAST WARS.
>>
File: beastwars_ravage.png (522KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
beastwars_ravage.png
522KB, 610x457px
>>54813287
Maximals inferior. Predacons superior.
>>
>>54809078
>Unconventional
Elaborate.
>>
File: The.Eric.Andre.Show.S03E10.jpg (37KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
The.Eric.Andre.Show.S03E10.jpg
37KB, 580x326px
>>54809487
>tried to make those around him as uncomfortable as possible for giggles.
Eric Andre the Bard? Sounds sweet.
>>
>>54809078
>What's the most unconventional character you've made?

If you mean "trope-subverting" or "unusual for his race" kind of character then I've never played an "unconventional" character.

I don't really desire to play an orc alchemist or a heterosexual elf. No need to fix something that isn't broken. That being said, I do try to make my characters their own people without relying too much on stereotypes and the common pitfalls associated with fantasy races.

Other than that, I don't really see the appeal in playing Drizzt 2.0 or whatever it is that you call "unconventional."

>inb4 some butthurt fag says I have no imagination or whatever
>>
A fighter that longed only for peace
A hyper-polytheistic cleric/shaman that took care of orphaned gods
A different cleric that believed his voice was the literal voice of god. Many command spells were used.
An evil bastard of a warlock that made a deal with a black hole, causes problems due to Insanity (this is pretty normal for warlocks though, I guess)
A birdfolk that believed/was actually the king of all birds, who went into hiding in a humanoid form.
A pit Droid that hasn't had it's memory banks wiped in a LONG time. Many harmless acts of sadism.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.