[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazing dm moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 547667_2.jpg (72KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
547667_2.jpg
72KB, 630x630px
Pull up a stool next to the csmpfire.
Tell me of the times where the dm really pulled out the stops.
>>
>>54801213
We had hit a rut role play wise.
Our forever dm stated he had something new.
He wouldn't tell us what.

We made character without a rule book.
Peculiar named stats.

We were people if tge forrest.
Rich culture that functioned as a unit rather than individuals.
For example if a none violent crime was committed everyone told the criminal gow much they had failed him and presented him with a gift.
The tribe had failed him.
1st ep we were young and introduced into adult society

2nd the forrest was invaded by scouts and our mentor perished.

3rd the people of the plains were caught as the culprits

4th There was a conflict with the people of the plains.
Trial of gods took place rather than war.
The trial was set by people of mountains and river. If we lost the trial we would lose our great tree.

We cared about that dam tree.

Half way through the trail.
The sky split
A mountain raining fire decended.

It had the imperial insignia.

Our people decimated.
Captured and recruited
We work for an inquisitor now.
It was dark heresy
We rp from a feral world.
Wow
>>
>>54801225
Is this a /tg/ copypasta?
>>
>>54801547
No.
It happened 2weeks ago.
My dm did this.
Loving it so far.
>>
>>54801620
It sounds like a really cool setting, but your style of writing gave off a very "my dad is ded" type of vibe
>>
>>54801742
My dad is ded.
However that didn't affect the role play.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.