[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DnD 5e Thinking about doing a Female Half-Orc Cleric. I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

DnD 5e

Thinking about doing a Female Half-Orc Cleric.

I like to do rare combinations and put out characters people rarely see. I was doing google image searches for this and it was relatvely rare to see.

What do you guys think?
>>
I'm rolling a self-hating half-orc cleric of life for my next campaign, pretty excited about it.
>>
>>54788492
Why self hating?
>>
>>54788508
He resents orc brutality and wants to assimilate into human society as much as possible, complete with clipped ears and cut down teeth. Bit of a snowflake but I'll have fun with him.
>>
>>54788718
That actualy sounds pretty cool. Just don't overdo the edgy stuff. Give homie some optimism. He's a life cleric after all.
>>
>>54788734
He's going to express his loathing through extreme religious zeal, not angst.
>>
>>54788508
Because he's self-aware enough to recognize his racial inferiority.
>>
>>54788468
I played a female half-orc fighter once.

It was fun. I went full edge with the backstory but we were all young so nobody cared.
>>
I've played a half-orc light cleric not too long ago.

Half-orc clerics are pretty hard to find. Your best bet is likely picking out a general appearance (armor, weapon, gender, features) and finding a half-orc that fits.
Putting cleric in your art search narrows it down a LOT.
Your best bet is probably commissioning/requesting someone to do it.
>>
>>54789092
How did you characterize her?
>>
File: ashley-dagney.png (1MB, 1200x765px) Image search: [Google]
ashley-dagney.png
1MB, 1200x765px
>>54788468
She played this Half Orc Cleric on Force Grey show. I wished she did a bit more, but it was fun.
>>
>>54788468
>I wanna be the least played combination
what a shallow attitude.
>>
>>54788468
>Thinking about doing a Female Half-Orc Cleric.
>I like to do rare combinations and put out characters people rarely see.

You have told us exactly nothing. Race isn't character. Class isn't character. Even gender isn't, not really. You're just a statblock.

Come on, tell us who you'd play.
>>
>>54789239
I just like introducing characters people don't get to party with as often. I think it's fun to figure out why that character is the way they are and how to characterize them.
>>
>>54789281
I'm working that out right now. Got to take care of the paper work up front first. Gathering insperation.
>>
File: imrijka.png (406KB, 499x678px) Image search: [Google]
imrijka.png
406KB, 499x678px
>>54789309
Pathfinder has an interesting half-orc female called Imrijka. I copied this from the TVtropes:
Abandoned as a child, half-orc Imrijka was taken in by priests of Pharasma, goddess of death, and brought up within their order. Now one of Pharasma's most accomplished inquisitors, Imrijka has earned a reputation as a "monster monster hunter", putting the undead to rest, and working hard to cleanse Ustalav, and the rest of Golarion, of their presence.
She sounds like a good basis for the character you want.
>>
>>54789195
Well I played a dude, but the race/class is the same so I thought it was applicable.

So he was a raid/rape baby dumped on the front porch of a country monastary to Pelor and raised with the other acolytes.

He got teased a lot as a kid, so he's pretty ashamed of his half-orc heritage. That being said, he's still bloodthirsty and enthusiastic in battle and has a bit of an edge.

By the time the campaign came around he was pushing fifty and had been around a while, so he was a bit older and more reserved. Wiser too.

He really liked drinking, fighting, sleeping, and the finer things in life when he could get them, because he spent most of his youth wandering around the wilderness trying to survive—he left the monastary after gaining cleric powers, which INFURIATED a lot of the people there.

"Pelor's mistake" they called him.

Even when he found more accepting people he still habitually corrected people whenever they referred to him as an orc.
>>
File: nuvrasZrGY1qcumua_500.jpg (169KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
nuvrasZrGY1qcumua_500.jpg
169KB, 500x368px
>>54788468
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.