[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrogant Players/ GMs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Lord_Farquaad.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Farquaad.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>stranger invites me to an online game
>go to his site, the people are grim af
>as I enter, he msgs me privately
>"now OP, we follow the rulebook to the letter here, as any decent person would
>"if you try to put one over on me, I'll kick you right out of here."
>ask which rulebook method of character creation
>he cobbled it together from book methods and stuff he read online. RAW my ass
>he has split the six attributes into twelve
>I try to follow the rules but they don't line up
>other player nervously asks for my help
>try to help, point out how two nu-attributes no longer balance
>GM freaks
>"OP, you're not making any sense! And you're in violation of my house rules. I'm warning you!"
>tell them I'm breaking for pizza, never return
>later find out he spent the rest of the session talking smack about how I don't know how to play
>only invited me because he planned to ask for donations before third session to fund his collection
>>
>>54786554
>tell them I'm breaking for pizza, never return

What a pussy.
>>
>>54786630
He ordered me to take back what I said about his game balance.
>>
>>54786554
>>"now OP, we follow the rulebook to the letter here, as any decent person would
>he cobbled it together from book methods and stuff he read online. RAW my ass

You know how you told me that you follow the rulebook to the letter ?

Did you know you were lying when you said it ?
>>
>>54786857
rulebook does not necessarily mean an official one
they were following a rulebook, just the DM's rulebook
>>
>>54786554
It's a weird kind of arrogance. I play this big multiplayer WW2 wargame. And one of the guys in my group is a legit top 20 in the world player. He has a tendency to express his opinions about proper play as facts and then apologize for the presumption.
>>
>>54786809
And instead of saying you wouldn't, you lied with some pussy excuse and then ghosted because you couldn't resolve it in person.
I agree with the first post, you're a pussy.
>>
>>54788274
>He appologizes
So what's the problem?
he obviously knows when he's in the wrong
>>
>>54786630
>>54788487
It's an online game, who cares. Just fucking leave.
>>
>>54786857
Do you think people would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.