[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1664: Long Names Are Objectively Superior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 783
Thread images: 81

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Discord
https://discord.gg/wDQVYng

>Last Thread
>>54774300
>>
File: waifu threads.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
waifu threads.webm
3MB, 640x360px
At what point did you realized that you had gone too far?
>>
Tell me your egregiously long titles, Jumpers!
>>
File: Kireimapo.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kireimapo.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
Got any favorite foods Jumpers?
>>
Is FUAnon around?

Sorry if this is getting annoying.
>>
File: SoFE.jpg (247KB, 1300x1276px) Image search: [Google]
SoFE.jpg
247KB, 1300x1276px
Found this in the Exalted Thread.

This is now my headcanon for She-Of-Fair-Eyes
>>
>tfw all the drawbacks of Val's new jump fucking suck
Valeria, why do you hurt me so?
>>
To what point are D&D game mechanics present in reality in those settings? Because they just feel too clunky and inorganic for me to imagine actually things working that way in lore.
>>
File: 1457477033275.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1457477033275.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>54782760
If you've gone too far, may as well keep going.
>>
>>54782865
Universal drawbacks
>>
>>54782861
She's missing the 8ft grand daiklave.
Otherwise acceptable.

>>54782881
Only in Order of the Stick.
In the other settings game mechanics are almost entirely divorced from fluff (with the exception of Vancian casting).
>>
>>54782881
There's wiggle room. One thing you should remember is that the rolling of dice is meant to simulate the complexity and randomness inherent in real life, so in the reality of those settings, you can assume people don't have a one-in-twenty chance of critical failure every time they attempt to do anything.
>>
>Maker OF Magic
Oh boy, this is fun. Now how do I use this to screw with Mystra without her just immediately changing things back?
>>
>>54782950
Smack wiped off the streets?
>>
>>54782950
Change the systems of divine magic so that she can't access her own godly abilities to change what magic is.
>>
>>54782914
Universal drawbacks, for when you universally want to be told to go fuck yourself.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>54782760
why you gotta keep reminding me that we don't have a jump for this?
>>
>>54782982
I still run into the problem of needing to be more powerful than the anthropomorphic personification of all the magic in the Forgotten Realms.
>>
>>54783038
That's pretty easy desu.
>>
>>54783030
Make one for it Bancho you haven't made a Jump in a while.
>>
>>54782761
>This is Jumper. . . . he's the king of the warehouse.
>>
>>54782760
Reminder that season 2 sucked, and that season 1 wrapped everything up and had an amazing ending.
>>
>>54783078
I'vegot massive personal stuff going on and I am still stalled as a completely disassembled engine block on destroy all monsters plus I don't need everyone screaming at me for claiming a jump.

>>54782761
Titles my Jumper has:すべてのボスのボス,
banchô, Grand Master of the Forge, Capt., Divine Chancellor, devious rat bastard, planetary governor, the devil,M.D., Surgeon General, Dr., Sgt. the hell that walks, Lord of rebirth, the out of context solution
>>
>>54783152
Fuck off Tera, nobody cares
>>
>>54783038
Go to generic xianxia make your mythical creature fomains magic and grow stronger over your 3 billion years there.
>>
>>54782761
>egregiously long titles
Jumper the Chairman of Virtue, Chairman of Iron, Emperor of Gold, Governor of Housing, Delegate of Steel, Lord of Law, Sage Over Heavens and Earth, Patriarch of the Flame, Master of Orcs, Headman of the Titans, First Cultivator of the Sword, Assistant of Merchants, Head of Medicine, Lord of All Below the Land, and High Priest of the World.

I'm sure others have me beat right?
>>
File: Zeus beautiful sight.jpg (418KB, 700x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Zeus beautiful sight.jpg
418KB, 700x1017px
>>54782761
>tfw Jumper is the only tittle that you need to stir terror in the heart of your enemies
>>
>>54782184
Fluffiness is important and it's why Volcarnoa is the best starter. I try to select my teams with a balance toward beauty, power, and type composition. Though the main deciding factor in my team comps is regional availability. While you could just up and leave, spending the first couple years in your starting region seems only appropriate.
>>
>>54782761
Jumper, Scourge of Olympus, layer of the Demon Empress, Master of Birbs,
>>
Give me reasons not to go on a mass murdering spree in one piece in order to collect devil fruits.
>>
>>54783322
>Birbs
Samus?
>>
>>54783331
Murder is wrong.
>>
>>54782184
I just picked the ones I like. Mid-evolved starter, Lapras, Arcanine, Braviary, Talonflame, Sawsbuck. The only issue was switching to a monotype team when I went gym leader.
>>
File: Lol Wut.gif (833KB, 167x167px) Image search: [Google]
Lol Wut.gif
833KB, 167x167px
>>54783331
Mass Murdering is bad?
>>
File: Sekirei.jpg (312KB, 1103x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Sekirei.jpg
312KB, 1103x1600px
>>54783349
Sekirei actually.
>>
File: fancy.jpg (246KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
fancy.jpg
246KB, 680x680px
>>54783331
You're gonna cut yourself on all of that edge, son.
>>
>>54783287
Larvesta would work better as a starter if it could evolve before LV 59.
>>
>>54783331
They aren't even that good, and you can only have one for yourself anyway.
>>
What jumps have the best demon waifus?
>>
>>54783331
Devil Fruits aren't really all that powerful unless you put in a lot of creative energy that would work just as well with literally any other power. There's also a lot of annoying drawbacks to eating them.
>>
>>54782881
Abilities in the Forgotten Realms jump work like 3.5 mechanics.
Rolls and stuff probably not present at all.
>>
>>54783430
>>54783466
We have ways around that now.
>>
>>54783331
Just get Ultimate Lifeform and a perk that allows you to get more than one power for powers where that's not possible, or a perk that allows you to get powers that don't play well with each other. That way you only need to look at people to get all the Devil Fruits you could possibly want.
>>
>>54783331
You spend 10 years in One Piece.
>>
>>54783382
>Sekirei
Both?
>>
>>54783331
They're going to go straight to your thighs.
AND THEN YOU'LL EXPLODE!
>>
>>54783430
Not anymore, anon.

Not anymore.

>>54783331
Most good fruits are held by assholes, so just kill the ones that are actually good (Whitebeard's, Blackbeard's, Basically most of Big Mom's crew, Caesar's).

I would only spare Magellan and the Marine. Because they are mostly good guys, even if they come out a little authoritarian, you also need to understand that you have people like Big Mom controlling most of their world. And Magellan is a totally cool guy.
>>
>>54783510
So? they're still not even worth bothering to track down all the fruit. Though personally I'm only interested in powers that are waterproof.
>>
>>54783458
>Demon
>Waifu
That's what is referred to as an oxymoron.

Angel girls are far superior.
>>
>>54783161
I care a little.
>>
>>54782760
When I literally spent an entire chain as my Waifu.
>>
Valeria, what are all the elements in The Weakness of Beatrice? Is it just the common ones like the four elements plus Light, Darkness, and Lightning or is there stuff like Gravity and Space as well?
>>
File: 0a4.png (433KB, 505x631px) Image search: [Google]
0a4.png
433KB, 505x631px
Speaking of which, what do you do in terms of power when you held too many of them to use all of them at once?

It's not like this is a late-chain problem. After ten jumps if all of them contain their own magic system and/or some shoenen/superhero jumps, you probably have more powers that you can use in a single fight.
>>
>>54783331
There aren't enough good fruits that would be worthwhile to hunt down even if you didn't have to fight for them.
It's basically maybe half of the legendary fruits and a handful of the great ones.

That doesn't qualify as mass murder in my book, especially seeing how i like about half of the current wielders and would have killed the other half anyway, so nabbing stuff like the Shadow and Magma fruits is just a bonus.

Except the Rumble fruit. I WANT that one. It's the best fruit.
But then i buy it anyway because there isn't anything in the jump except Conqueror's Haki that i want.
>>
>>54783554
>Though personally I'm only interested in powers that are waterproof.
Read the notes for the jump. That weakness goes away after the jump, and they way it's worded it applies to any fruit, not just those you buy with CP.
>>
File: akainu the hero.jpg (173KB, 1095x365px) Image search: [Google]
akainu the hero.jpg
173KB, 1095x365px
>>54783554
Make the Powers go Ultimate with >>54783512 and remove that weakness. Or just get one of those powers that remove weaknesses.

>>54783586
>Killing best marine when there are far better Logias
>>
>>54783583
I've got unlimited, infinite multitasking, so using all my powers in a single fight is very much a possibility. I don't do it all that often though, because if you fight with all the power and perk combinations from hundreds of different jumps, fight tend not to last very long.
>>
>>54783622
Even with infinite multitasking some powers are bound to get in the way of the others. Like fire and water abilities (unless you were aiming for steam), or kinetic manipulation abilities and brute force. Or just be redundant.
>>
>>54783676
>fire and water
>not merging the beams

>kinetic manipulation and brute force
>not enhacing your brute force with kinetic manipulation

You lack creativity.
>>
>>54783425
She's just a late bloomer, big things come in small packages after all. Besides the thought of a fuzzy moth larva beating up things several times its size with the power of friendship is adorable.
>>
>>54783512
Again this isn't how Ultimate Lifeform works. You have to have some way of Understanding for Ultimate Lifeform to kick in. To use examples from Jorge; Kars is the craftsman of Arrows and he has a full understanding of how Stands work, though he has to see an individual Stand in question to gain an Ultimate of that particular stand, he Undertands Hamon and thus can use it as long as he can breath and even better he can pull that 'Hamon that's close to the Suns heat' bullshit which would be the Ultimate Hamon.

A Devil Fruit user knows nothing of their powers when they gain them, having to experiment to learn even how to walk upright in Tony Choppers case, but if you were to go Vegapunk on those Devil Fruits you maybe develop powers that allowed you to teach things to people who eat you. It would take going Syler (or however you spell that one Power Copying guy from Heroes name) on someone or having something else help you achieve Understanding.

>>54783614
That'd be awesome though I do say. Also neat, if odd, outlook on Akainu.
>>
>>54783614
>best marine

Hey remember that time he torched a boat of civilians?

>that pic
>implying non-criminals aren't victimized by world nobles, who's rule Akainu wholeheartedly endorses
>>
>>54783719
>With mere observation of an ability, you can copy it and perfect it, granting yourself the powers of others at a greater strength. The more complex and powerful an ability, the longer it takes for you to Understand what you are seeing but with a mind like your own, this is of little consequence.
Literally from the perk itself. Emphasis on "mere observation".
>>
>>54783719
Applications of the individual devil fruits are explicitly techniques created by the user innovation. The fruit itself is a power that changes the biology of the user.

This is mentioned several times during the series.
>>
>>54783546
Have you even watched/read OP?
Almost all the marines above rank-and-file are major assholes. The entire government is a corrupt shithole.
I'm not saying that people like the Whitebeard Pirates are saints, but the government engages in slavery, torture and mass murder as a matter of routine.
I certainly wouldn't call them "the good guys" by any reasonable standard.

>>54783583
I take the ones i don't use for Demon Spawn (Hero Union BBS).
Or i give them to allies with that perk from Kingdom Hearts or Lip Service (Medaka Box).

>>54783614
>>Killing best marine when there are far better Logias
You do know that he gives absolutely no fucks about collateral damage, right?
Like murdering the entire population of Ohara just on the chance that a scholar might be hiding in the refugee boats?
Or murdering slaves whose only crime is escaping from their World Noble masters?
>>
>>54783614
On the subject of Devil Fruits, it occurred to me that the tables we have in the jump would probably work better if the Ice fruit and the Fire fruit were switched, since it struck me as odd that Fire and Magma were in the same tier despite Magma being flat-out superior to Fire.
>>
So generic isekai is dead and Re;monster has no claim right?
>>
>>54783781
Yes to both.
>>
>>54783781
Some bitch said it was being worked on by someone in the IRC. And other than an extremely poor attempt at SB (that hasn't been claimed here), no one's working on one to my knowledge.
>>
>>54783614
>>54783753
Also, that time when he tried to kill Coby, one of his own men and basically Garp's protege, just because he asked him to stop killing the damn pirates when they were retreating.
>>
>>54783583
I eventually mix them all into one homogenous system which rules are basically do whatever the fuck I want at the moment.

Then I proceed to do whatever the fuck I want at that moment.
>>
>>54783798
Damn, I wanted at least one good thing to come out of that fucking series.
>>
File: 1502284545101.png (121KB, 300x474px) Image search: [Google]
1502284545101.png
121KB, 300x474px
What classes are there in weakness of beatrice? Other than succubuss nun I of course.
>>
>>54783764
All of the elemental logias belong in the legendary tier imo.
The hierarchy within the same element has nothing to do with it.

And seriously, have you watched Blackbeard vs Ace?
The Fire Fire Fruit is an island killer. It absolutely belongs in the legendary tier.
If anything the Ice Ice Fruit should be moved up, because it's in the same class.
>>
>>54783865
Pickybacking off that, which born classes are there?
>>
>New Boo Boo jump
>Maker of Magic perk
>Can add restrictions to existing magic systems
>Jumper adds restrictions like "other people's magic doesn't work on me" or "this particular person can't use magic"
A nice, fun way to fuck over people weaker than you.

Also, I feel like having bot Two Worlder and Maker of Magic would cause some crazy shit on Earth.
>>
File: Generic Creepypasta WHITE.pdf (232KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Creepypasta WHITE.pdf
232KB, 1x1px
>>54777893
Maybe a combo with Inhuman Durability?

>>54777988
It was buffed; it works on all knowledge now, not just the stuff that you had when you entered a Jump.

>>54778326
Zalgo!

>>54779620
Not a bad idea.

CHANGELOG:
-You can now import a house-sized structure for free for "The House" companion
-Added a note explaining the "HE COMES" drawback
-Reformatted Jump
-Removed Herobrine
>>
>>54783583
Pretty much the only things I use in a fight are telekinesis, force-fields, teleportation, and plain (though using enhanced stats) martial arts. Sometimes Perfect Defenses. Everything else is for utility purposes outside of combat, or hitting with specific weaknesses.
>>
So if I was a Lunar whose trueform had a cyberbrian when transformed would I still be able to use the cyberbrain?
>>
>>54783894
>Maybe a combo with Inhuman Durability?
That sounds great.
>>
>>54783894
>Removed Herobrine
No, add herobrine. I want this now.
>>
Can you use the warehouse during the pokemon trainer jump? If not can you choose another jump as your first jump and use the warehouse/bodymod? Thanks for the help
>>
>>54783962
Supposedly you only get your warehouse after your first jump. And supposedly you can only do pokemon first, if you do another jump then you can't go to pokemon.

But this is a single player game so you can follow whichever rules you like.
>>
>>54783894
Speaking of Inhuman Durability, you might wanna buff it a bit or drop it down to the 200 CP tier. It feels kida underwhelming as it is. It would also fit in better with the other two Inhuman perks.
>>
>>54783962
Traditionally you only get supplements (like Warehouse and Body Mod) after your first jump.

Nobody will care if you fanwank it as before the jump.
Or at least nobody important will care, the shitposters might scream at you.
>>
https://pastebin.com/dkhfrg4f

I'm not a Loki fan girl
>>
>>54784024
>Steven Universe
Never left a page as fast.
>>
>>54783894
For Cryptid, I'm split between doing some kind of insane "artist" who has Mutate and Fate Worse than Death, or a house cat with Meme and Malediction, and a Ritualist ceremony involving cheesburgers.

Or maybe I'll go Cultist with Membership, fluffed as being a, much more small-time than you'd expect, group of amateur ghost-busters.

There are enough options that I'm still unsure how I want to approach this.
>>
>>54783956
Childish/Malicious Spirit is pretty close. If you wanted to say they were Herobrine, I feel like that would be reasonable.

>>54783982
Really? You think being able to survive being reduced to a few pounds of flesh on top of enough durability to survive being ran over by a train is underwhelming?
>>
File: Chuuni For Fun.jpg (472KB, 1500x992px) Image search: [Google]
Chuuni For Fun.jpg
472KB, 1500x992px
>>54783746
Ah, my emphasis is on "The more complex and powerful an ability, the longer it takes for you to Understand what you are seeing" part since it shows you have to be able to actually see it to understand it and just seeing the power in action might not be enough. You're saying that you can look at a bearer of the Flame Flame Fruit and have it's power and I'm saying you need a closer look to see how it's happening, a difference in opinion on how close to Kars level the Jumper is.

>>54783749
>Applications of the individual devil fruits are explicitly techniques created by the user innovation.
Agreed, which would make them (The techniques) exempt from Understanding as that's an application of skill in the use of the power t that point.

>The fruit itself is a power that changes the biology of the user.
I have not seen this in particular. Devil Fruit, as far as the people of One Piece know works by magic/demons/unknowable/etc. means. Could you post a proof for this statement, not saying you're wrong just that I've never seen this statement.
>>
>>54782846
Waddup bro?
>>
>>54784083
>>Really? You think being able to survive being reduced to a few pounds of flesh on top of enough durability to survive being ran over by a train is underwhelming?
Yeah, I guess. You said that a tank shell would be able to take a hole out of you, so the durability ain't that much. I guess the other stuff is just way more appealing.
>>
>>54784141
>a tank shell would be able to take a hole out of you
There isn't much a tank shell WON'T take a hole out of, you silly shit.
>>
File: 17.11.15 - 1.png (109KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
17.11.15 - 1.png
109KB, 640x400px
>>54783737
>Hey remember that time he torched a boat of civilians?

They were trying to prevent people. Killing two hundred people would go to waste if the let anyone escape. And would potentially endanger the entire world.

Because people like Crocodile or Big Mom were out there willing to burn everything if they could get their hands on someone who could read the Poneglyph. And their next step was basically world-domination.

>>implying non-criminals aren't victimized by world nobles, who's rule Akainu wholeheartedly endorses

He is never said to like them. He even openly disagrees with the Gorosei and their policies in his last appearance.

>>54783817
>He asked to stop killing pirates
>Basically criminals and the bad guys
>In the middle of the battle that they were winning
>And people don't see it as a crime punishable with execution in any military

And he even forgave Coby after the war and let him ascend to captain in the time-skip.
>>
>>54784165
Depends on the shell desu
>>
>>54783894
Possible combos:

Mutate + Biome causes biomes created by you to slowly mutate those who enter them. Maybe give Pocket Realm + Mutate a similar effect, causing those who enter your Pocket Realm to gradually transform.

Pocket Realm + Biome causes portals to your Pocket Realm to slowly "infect" the real world, generating the effects of Biome until the portal is closed.

Spawn + Biome causes your biomes to produce mutated flora and fauna that are obedient to you and can have abilities evocative of the mutated environment.

Genius Loci + Biome gives you the ability to "haunt" a specific biome and control everything within as if it's a part of your body. This applies to the entire biome so as it grows so does your range of influence.

Mutate + Fate Worse Than Death allows you to warp people into proxies, binding them to you as servants that you can observe and control indirectly at any distance.
>>
>>54784024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA
>>
>>54784130
Yo, hypothetically speaking. Would you be upset or grateful if someone gave you a pastebin with a bunch of Crash Bandicoot perks for you to salvage?
>>
>>54784194
But I'm learning to love humanity! Really!
>>
>>54784204
Salvage?

I've written up all but the Mad Scientist capstone already, but if you present some good ideas then I may have to change appropriate ones up.
>>
File: 1383806258497.png (578KB, 1924x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1383806258497.png
578KB, 1924x1500px
>>54783753
>Almost all the marines above rank-and-file are major assholes. The entire government is a corrupt shithole.

How many evil marines can you list aside from Akainu Questionable as I said, Nezumi and Onigumo that are evil? You could add Morgan and Vergo if you wanted, although one was posing as a pretty good person and the former was removed from his rank and lived in a small island in the middle of nowhere.

>You do know that he gives absolutely no fucks about collateral damage, right?
Nobody in One Piece actually does. Kinda hard to avoid when destroying a town has been a common thing since the beggining of the series.

And destroying a island is the bare minimum when fighting the mid-high tiers.

>Or murdering slaves whose only crime is escaping from their World Noble masters?

When did he do that on screen?

>I'm not saying that people like the Whitebeard Pirates are saints, but the government engages in slavery, torture and mass murder as a matter of routine.

Only the World Nobles engage with slavery. So that's only a small nation that is allowed to do so, while Pirates do that everywhere they are. And mass murder is not common at all. Buster Calls are something that are not called easily, and when the Gorosei did it they weren't happy at all. As I said before, the
Like it or not, the Marine are the only ones looking for Justice and protection of the common people, even if they have their faults and corruption. And Akainu, even if an extremist, is not shown to have any evil motivations aside from getting ride of Pirates, which are a real cancer to the world, even putting aside people like Luffy.

Heck, just look at what Luffy's current allies are: a guy who brought the hearts of hundreds of pirates to the Marine just to prove his worth, a gangster that has destroyed towns just for the kicks, the heir of a pirate empire and a serial murder.
>>
>>54784204
Dropped my name... somehow

>>54784258 is me
>>
>>54784189
That's a good point. With Inhuman Durability, you'd probably be unfazed (at least physically) by WWII era tank shells, but if someone shot you with a modern, HE or armor-piercing shell then yeah, you're going to be sore for awhile.
>>
>>54784258
>>54784278
Just used the word since I had stuff written that wasn't gonna be put into a jump, since I thought Crash was taken already until you claimed it. And then I really couldn't put it into a jump because, you know.

https://pastebin.com/WFTTeVre

If nothing else some of it might be workable as undiscounted stuff.
>>
>>54784306
How long does your regeneration take?
>>
>>54784261
I mean Akainu wanted to kill a recruit for wanting to start a ceasefire. A ceasefire for which would have saved the lives on both sides by a great margin
>>
Sadly gonna have to drop the black rock shooter claim. Sorry guys just have a bit to much on my plate at the moment.
>>
What I'm taking away from this One Piece discussion is that Bounty Hunter is the best profession.

>Don't have to deal with the bureaucracy and restrictions of the World Government
>Have the freedom to travel the world
>Can make a mint by beating up and capturing criminals
>Are under no obligation to fight "good" pirates like the Strawhats
>>
>>54784340
It's pretty quick. You'd be back to normal in a minute or two if you had a limb cut off, while being reduced to a few pounds of flesh would take around 30 minutes to heal from.
>>
>>54784390
Yeah, being a bounty hunter or a pirate is the best.
>>
File: 0385-007.jpg (324KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0385-007.jpg
324KB, 1066x1600px
>>54784129
>As far as the people of One Piece know works by magic/demons/unknowable/etc. means

This is mostly from the conversations of the CP9. They mention multiple times that they are a power and that the fruits transform your body.

The whole demon/magic/curse thing is also dismissed as fantasy tales created by the common people by the same chapter.
>>
>>54784418
No, my point is that being a Bounty Hunter is better than being a Pirate if you don't want to rape and pillage.

Like, the World Government will want you dead just for flying the Jolly Roger, but if you're a Bounty Hunter then they'll tolerate you as long as you don't go give them a specific reason to hate you, at which point they'd probably just declare you a pirate anyway.
>>
>>54784390
But then what about the corrupt Marines? You'll just be branded a pirate as soon as you attack them, right?
>>
>>54784390
Bounty Hunter is just a fancy title for "I sail around and occasionally fight people but don't go out of my way to disrupt things."
Pirate is, "I sail around and do WHATEVER I WANT, fuck the police".
Marines are "I'm in the navy."
>>
>>54784390
Probably the best option is to be a useful villain. Instead of working only for the World Government, which would cause the Pirates to treat you as being just a Marine with commitment issues, you should instead take work from both sides and just keep your business with the Pirates under the table.
>>
>>54784468
Ahhh, I see. My problem with being a bounty hunter would that I would inevitably piss them off anyway so I just kinda shrug and go pirate.
>>
>>54784338
I must say, a lot of my perks are very similar to these. Especially for the Magical Masks and the Mad Scientists. The second capstone looks a lot like my Evolved Henchman capstone too...

You wouldn't happen to be me, would you?
>>
>>54784510
Understandable. In that case yeah, starting out as a pirate is probably better because since you'll have more connections and trust.
>>
>>54784429
Yeah but my question was to show that the powers were purely biological in nature, I for one don't see this as being a thing as living flame and the things that Kaku does as a Giraffe are in no way expressions of biology.

I, in point of fact, listed unknowable/etc in the quote in question. You ignored this to show that the Devil Fruits don't have demons in them. My point was that no one but Vegapunk (and Oda) knows how they work truly, which I understand was just pointing out this flaw but it still doesn't answer the question.

I still would like to know where in the manga/anime canon that your statement was said.
>>
>>54784347
Anon, the whole plan was to kill the pirates. Who were on the retreat and without their Yonko, they couldn't do shit against the Marine top fighters. They were trapped in the Marine's Headquarters.

It might had cost them, specially in low-rank soldiers (although everyone in Marineford was supposed to be elites of some kind who knew what they were supposed to do). But they could have taken out one of the four biggest pirate bands and a great chunk of important pirate names from the world if they were succesful.

A thing that they needed specially when Whitebeard's death speech was a message encouraging more pirates taking the seas. You know, the problem that made the Shichibukai (the WG's corsairs) needed in the first place.

>>54784484
Anon, if they are really corrupt and you expose them, they are likely to get demoted. And you would only get in trouble if you start doing that with every marine you come across, in which case you are not 'acting in self-defense against a criminal posing as a marine' but actively undermining the organization.

>>54784390
Yes, that seems the most reasonable. A shame that high-end Bounty Hunters aren't shown in the series. Although with the introduction of the G66, who were basically high-end mercenaries, there is still hope.

I personally would just stick in the Underworld, because Jumper's morals are pretty iffy. You can get deals with everyone in there, including some Shichibukai and Yonkos, without the WG not realizing anything. Although there are some CP agents there, so one should still be careful.
>>
>>54784261
>Nobody in One Piece actually does.
That's not an excuse when your mission statement is "protect the people".
It also rings hollow when you torch a fucking REFUGEE SHIP.

And how about those nice folks over at CP9? We don't get to see too much of their past activities, but we do know that they have no problems framing and murdering otherwise innocent people in pursuit of their goals.
And also don't really mind butchering civilians for a cover story.
Then we see that it's all on the command of an egomaniac sociopath looking to increase his power - and not only is he in command of the most elite black ops branch, one of their Admirals - the most laid-back one at that - gave this shitstain (let's be honest, Spandam is not subtle) the ability to wipe out an island on the press of a button.

>Only the World Nobles engage with slavery.
This is wrong. The Human Auction House on Shabondy is a fucking institution - we see that it's well filled with people who are not nobles, and there's at least one other slave-shop shown on screen (while they're looking for Caimy).
And we also know that there are several slaver groups that exist solely to supply those with merchandise (3 are shown on screen iirc).

Then there's Tequila Wolf (where Robin lands after Shabondy) - it's a bridge to nowhere that's been under construction for centuries, by slaves.
Most of them having "been born to slaves" as their only crime.

Let's not forget that the WG also murdered tons of pregnant women and newborn children on the barest hint of suspicion that they might get the pirate kings girlfriend and child.
>>
>>54784178
>They were trying to prevent people. Killing two hundred people would go to waste if they let anyone escape.
That doesn't mean you kill them all. You run background checks on them, ask the other passengers of the boats if they're scholars. At least a couple people will be willing to cooperate.

>He is never said to like them. He even openly disagrees with the Gorosei and their policies in his last appearance.
And yet he continues to tolerate and abide by their bullshit when many of them are just as bad, if not worse, then the pirates he hunts so fervently.

All Coby asked was that Akainu stop being a fanatical, team-killing fuckwad. Like, Coby wouldn't have objected to him tossing all the pirates in Impel Down or something, because enough people had already died, but there Akainu was, killing anyone who got in his way.
>>
>>54784406
How's the new power combo supplement going?
>>
>>54784536
You're the one working on the Bane Trilogy jump right? Do you plan on rid of the Extragalactic Tech perk?
>>
File: Stupid Looking Boss.jpg (69KB, 741x248px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid Looking Boss.jpg
69KB, 741x248px
>>54784536
Well, you know how this goes.

Jokes aside I'm glad some of that stuff is probably gonna be in already in some way or form.
>>
>>54784612
I'm still working on it, but I'm hoping it will be done today or tomorrow.
>>
What jumps let me reduce my height? Preferably not as a shrinking or shapeshifting superpower. Just went to Fable and want to lose the height from Hero of Skill without losing the other benefits.
>>
>>54784617
Do you want me to? I was thinking about it, considering how rarely the field is brought up in the Star Wars galaxy.

>>54784624
Still, I might expand the perk trees and pinch a few. I like how you type fluff, have you made other Jumps?
>>
>>54784661
Yay. Really excited for it.
>>
>>54784671
>Do you want me to? I was thinking about it, considering how rarely the field is brought up in the Star Wars galaxy.
I was hoping you would keep it. These tech combing perks are always so rare
>>
>>54784406
What about gunshots? Could you basically shrug them off with your durability, or would have have to regenerate from them? Also, does that durability also work for your eyes and such? Kinda thinking of taking it really early in chain, so knowing that stuff is important.
>>
>>54784697
I was infringing a little on SWTOR, because I'm bitter that I couldn't do that one. I will keep it just for you, Anon.
Speaking of SWTOR, has there been anything new dropped in regards to it?
>>
>>54784741
Haven't seen anything from Brutus on the subject for quite a while, Orks neither.
>>
File: 0793-004.jpg (832KB, 2048x1537px) Image search: [Google]
0793-004.jpg
832KB, 2048x1537px
>>54784592
>This is wrong. The Human Auction House on Shabondy is a fucking institution - we see that it's well filled with people who are not nobles, and there's at least one other slave-shop shown on screen (while they're looking for Caimy).

That's a Shichibukai business, which are mostly left alone as long as they keep doing their jobs and don't cause too much ruckus.

But the rest of what you mention is WG stuff, which does things that most of the Marine, including Akainu, are not exactly happy about.

>>54784600
>And yet he continues to tolerate and abide by their bullshit when many of them are just as bad, if not worse, then the pirates he hunts so fervently.
They don't go doing that things every single day, like Pirates do. Most of their crimes have been for a reason or another, and even then he clearly isn't happy about it.

Akainu is reforming the Marine and putting his strong men in key positions. A popular theory is that he plans a coup to end the WG.

>All Coby asked was that Akainu stop being a fanatical, team-killing fuckwad

He just killed two soldiers who were trying to dessert. Which is what most military in the world will do if you do that in the middle of a fucking battle. Go and read any military penal code.

Many of the Marine were also pretty on with keep pursuing the pirates. Because, you know, they were fucking pirates and they were losing.

>Coby wouldn't have objected to him tossing all the pirates in Impel Down or something,

And how do you propose to do that when they number in the thousands and are all armed? Just ask nicely to surrender and be sent to the execution or a life sentence?

Sure that will work.
>>
>>54783614
>pic
>To not agree with me and my theory is to be a victim of x
What bullcrap. Did the guy even read OnePiece, or is he just a contrarian fuckwit?
>>
>>54784671
I did R-Type, SMT1, eXceed, /co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure, Dota 2, Duel Monsters - The Heroes, and the two Umineko gauntlets, yes.

Hope you have a good time writing Bane Trilogy and the rest of Crash.
>>
>>54784800
>A Wild SMTAnon appeared!
>>
File: Inari.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Inari.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>54784800
Oh, I love your Jumps! Are you working on anything at the moment?
>>
>>54783466
Would the Atame(Charmed) work on Devil Fruits ?
>>
>>54784827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=204BDmIg7B4

>>54784847
Finally started working on Killer7 again. Only two item lines, companions, and drawbacks left so that'll probably be done in a few days. Don't have any claims besides that.
>>
>>54784733
You could shrug off most firearms, but higher-power ones could hurt you. And yeah, it works on your eyes and stuff.
>>
>>54784881
I'd say yes, but you still can only have one Devil-Fruit power unless you get a certain perk from a certain Jorge Joestar jump or something smiliar.
Although if you are interested in a Logia or certain types of Paramecia, you may have a difficult time successfully stabbing them.
>>
>>54784881
Oh, and it's actually, an *athame*. A form of ritual dagger.
>>
Looking for curse immunity. Specifically so I wont die to Akame's sword from akame ga kill. Advice please
>>
>>54785028
Don't get hit.
>>
>>54785028
There's one in the Lara Croft jump.
>>
>>54785028
This >>54785042 desu
>>
>>54785042
I mean thats the ideal yeah but accidents happen
>>
>>54785028
Diablo Curse immunity
>>
>>54785028
It doesn't work if you replace your heart with an artificial heart. It also won't work on undead.
>>
>>54785004
What Jumps have those perks ?
>>
>>54785123
Outside of Jorge Joestar? Sorry, anon, I don't know of any. There could be one or two, I don't pretend to have a perfect memory, but I mostly just being open ended because someone could make a jump with a similar perk in future.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwE8oaS5QY
>>
>>54785220
Wierd, I lost my trip.

>>54785229
Oh, this is nice. Very nice. Thank you for all your hard work, Heavens. I've been looking forward to this since I heard you were making it.
>>
>>54785229
>Fall Into Hell
Well, that's a terrifying power.
>>
>>54785229
Ayy, noice Jump you posted there
>>
>>54785123
Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm

>>54785004
>you may have a difficult time successfully stabbing them
Just coat your dagger with Haki.

>>54785229
Damn, I just wanted to do a build before going to bed. Why must you do this to me.
>>
>>54784024
Okay, I get it now. This is like a reverse of Burgli right? After dragging a character through shit, you're just going to build one up into a Sue? Because I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and her to get like, partially shattered or all her friends to get Cancer or something.
>>
>>54785274
>Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm
Thanks
>>
>>54777647
>>54777676
I've been playing Grand Order, and if I ever roll her in the gacha I'll be sure to let you all know so you can laugh at my rage. Before I burn her.
>>
>>54785229
Hooray! Time to lose a couple of hours!

What is my life?
>>
>>54785260
Certainly a morally dangerous one...
>>
>>54784564
>Yeah but my question was to show that the powers were purely biological in nature

Never said that they were purely biological. Just that they were singular and affected the biology enough to be replicated by the Ultimate Lifeform. Also, not really sure what would count as 'pure' biology in One Piece.

Caesar made a formula to replicate them after all, even if it was stolen research, using 'science'.
>>
What are you suppose to spend leftover cp on?
>>
>>54785274
>Just coat your dagger with Haki.
Yep, that would work. I think sea stone restraints or seawater may also work, if they cancel the abilities of devil fruit, then they should be as stabable as a normal person all other things being equal.
>>
>>54785339
Useless trinkets and spare cash so that you can take your waifu out to fancy dinners.
>>
File: Excalibur FOOL.gif (203KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur FOOL.gif
203KB, 400x220px
So how often do you grant sapience to your weapons/armor/vehicles and what is your relationship with them?
>>
>>54785339
>>
>>54785274
>Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm
Can't find it
>>
>>54785229
Well thank you for punching me right in the nostalgia
>>
>>54785339
It is a little known fact that CP actually has a chocolate center. Any unspent CP can be unwrapped and eaten.
>>
>>54785229
>Humans cannot naturally obtain ‘Big Will’ or the Ninth Sense.
The wiki seems to say something completely different though. http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Seventh_Sense#The_Seventh_Sense
>>
>>54785382
It's one of the chaos perks. Can't remember the name.
>>
>>54785446
Found It, Thanks.
>>
>>54785487
What was the name please? Or the perk? I love shadowrealm but its one of those big jumps.
>>
File: FFXIV_ARR_Leviathan.jpg (167KB, 1503x1061px) Image search: [Google]
FFXIV_ARR_Leviathan.jpg
167KB, 1503x1061px
>>54785229
Heavens I feel I should ask this just to be sure but, Leviathan (Either of them) would not be eligible for the Born of the Sea perk right?
>>
>>54785561
Dedication Through Light and Darkness(100): Let it be known. The
path of Chaos requires strict training to follow. Any lesser magician or
warrior who tries to channel light and darkness recklessly would be
destroyed, their body unable to hold both without annihilating itself
from the paradox. Now, you have learnt the art of balancing and
controlling warring powers; You can now channel and control
conflicting energies within yourself, and keep them separate enough so
that they do not cause you harm. If two powers would destroy one
another and you with them, or null eachother, then you can have both
within your form or soul with no fear of accidentally allowing them to
mix.
>>
>>54785561
Just ctrl+f Destiny of Chaos
>>
>>54785229
Exactly how powerful are the Triumvirate at their peak? About the same level as a Saint with the 8th Sense? Stronger?
>>
>>54785631
I think they are universal to multiversal depending on how you interpret some facts?
>>
File: 1472163590814.jpg (26KB, 540x266px) Image search: [Google]
1472163590814.jpg
26KB, 540x266px
>>54785631
Definitely stronger. Seiya nearly died just trying to put his all into hurting Hades, and that was with a God Cloth. Their durability is a bit absurd. Hades was defeated at the end, though.
>>54785421
Well, fuck. Where the hell is this Hyper-Myth that citation is from? I keep trying to find it but I haven't figured out where it is, yet. I don't think we see anyone actually get the Ninth Sense in the original manga, though? Am I wrong?

Worst comes to worst I'll just axe that note. Wasn't meant to be a non-canon restriction.
>>54785394
>>54785293
>>54785274
>>54785240
Glad yall like it!
>>
>>54785680
Wait, what.

>>54785700
Gotcha, they sound like they'd be pretty tough to fight. I'll have to save this until later in the chain.
>>
>>54785229
So what's your level of potential with the free Cosmo perk? The five legendary bronze saints? A literal who? Somewhere in between?
>>
>>54785229
>Prophecy of a world-travelling being that destroys all
>Everyone thinks it's me
ONORE!
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>54785733
I'd say somewhere in-between. You definitely have potential, but you're not going to spontaneously power up as easily as the canon Saints. You need to work on those gains and fight smart...or avoid the plot entirely.
>>54785737
Oh come on I'm not THAT crossover-happy! You're free to fanwank that, though.
>>
>>54785229
>More absolute immortality perks

This pleases me.
>>
>>54785229
Thanks for the jump Heavens, this is gonna be fun. Going to have to set it aside for my new chain but, I can still play around with builds of it.
>>
>>54785700
Reading the wiki myself, it cites the human Ludwig becoming the god Mars in Saint Seiya Omega? Isn't that the one Val is doing? Regardless, it's all the same continuity so it does show that it's possible in the universe, even if nobody among the original Saints gets it.
>>
>>54785229
It'll take me a while to come up with a build I like, but taking Like The Phoenix and It Won't Work Twice! looks good and seems like it'd make you really good at comebacks.

Is there any kind of guide or advice for coming up with special attacks?
>>
>>54784178
>And people don't see it as a crime punishable with execution in any military
Akainu knows what Haki is, he should have had the brain power to realize "the kid just developed sensory Haki and is probably having negative feedback"
>>
File: 1480313139916.jpg (404KB, 960x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1480313139916.jpg
404KB, 960x1150px
>>54785783
Yeah, that's probably a different continuity altogether. Due to the manga technically being on a very long hiatus, 'sequels and prequels' are mostly in AU timelines. Only one I included for continuity purposes is Lost Canvas, which Val is doing. I think she's doing G, too. Dunno about Omega.

I'll just axe the note for simplicity's sake. I sincerely don't even know how to quantify it or how to obtain it, so I'll leave it a gray area without walling it off.
>>54785784
Definitely a good one-two combo for comebacks, yup!

Sadly no. Most I'd suggest is just comparing the various techniques of canon characters and making things based off of it.
>>
>>54785784
The easiest thing to do would be trawling the wiki or reading the manga and deciding on a gimmick based on what you like there.

The series runs on Anime Physics, where magic and a high schooler's understanding of physics blend together in a nonsensical mishmash of Rule of Cool, so if you can work in something about energy, speed, particles, or waves, you're probably on the right path.
>>
File: emoji movie.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
emoji movie.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
I know I claimed a jump yesterday, but.
>>
>>54785822
So these Universe shaking deities are fighting over one planet?
>>
File: 1487634509847.jpg (67KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487634509847.jpg
67KB, 599x800px
>>54785921
Yyyyyup.

Try not to think about it too hard.
>>
File: 12314.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12314.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
>>54785916
Stop right there criminal scum!
>>
File: 1470222393825.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1470222393825.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>54785229
>Virgo
>The strongest
>Being a Virgofag and not a Geminifag
Even the mangaka won't rule on who is stronger.
>>
>>54785921
>>54785930
I think it was explained as the fact that Earth is the only place in the entire universe that is supporting life right now. Which is terrifying.
>>
File: Disgusted.gif (1MB, 343x255px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted.gif
1MB, 343x255px
>>54785916
You are going to burn for this little Moth.
>>
>>54785916
Cease and Desist immediately, criminal scum.
>>
>>54785904
If Phoenix wasn't already taken, I'd probably use that for a "comback" styled build.

Does anyone use anything like a Hydra? Maybe I could do something related to poison and/or something about regrowing stronger from injuries. Might need something to balance it, however.
>>
>>54785941
So, a Jumper with terraforming technology would literally be worth fighting a war over?
>>
>>54785941
Hahahahahaha...

Omnicidal maniac incoming
>>
Are there any good jumps for making custom magical spells or effects?

I want to make my sword able to leave trails of magic of varying elemental types.

Basically I want to give it the ability to leave trails of light like you would see behind glowsticks in the dark that last a couple hours max and have elemental properties.
>>
>>54785822
Hey heavens what happens to the Rise Again when we go to a new jump if they are serving us?
>>
File: 1457728696988.jpg (91KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457728696988.jpg
91KB, 432x600px
I need a vacation. Give me a couple of settings with great aesthetics where I can enjoy the scenery.

>pic related
Yes. That kind of scenery.
>>
>>54785980
>>
>>54785976
They're left behind in the frozen time unless you already had them as companions somehow, via pod or otherwise.
>>
>>54785916
DO NOT
>>
>>54785916
>>
File: this is serious business.gif (1020KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
this is serious business.gif
1020KB, 500x350px
>>54785916
DO NOT
>>
>>54785719
>Wait, what.

As I said, depends on how you wank some explanations:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/62fmlv/respect_hades_saint_seiya/
>>
>>54785980
This makes me wonder, how do I give everyone in the world monstrous tits?

Tits with teeth, that spew lava and seek to devour humanity as infinitely growing titflesh
>>
>>54785980
It's an unconventional answer, but, Creepypasta just got an update, and between Mutate and Pocket Realm you could have some pretty nice "scenery."
>>
>>54785980
For that kind of scenery? Senran Kagura, Highschool of the Dead, and I think Slice of Life lets you go to any fictional setting, so just pick any setting that is filled with 'gifted' women.
>>
>>54786016
Maybe try Geneforge, Resident Evil, or Exalted Craft: Genesis to make some kinda mutating virus that does that?
>>
>>54785769
How difficult would avoiding it be? You mentioned before that people can sense cosmo, so can that presence be suppressed?
>>
>>54785949
http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Hydra_Ichi

The Hydra cloth was worn by a total shit jobber who basically never did anything of worth or interest. His only gimmick was having poisoned claws.

It may sound counterintuitive, but I would recommend not even trying to go for a mythological theme, unless you plan on stealing one from a canon character. Because they have ALL been taken.
>>
>>54785935
>Being a Virgofag and not a Geminifag

Implying you aren't just mad that this sexy thing won't let you pilot her
>>
>>54786083
Yeah, just don't start burning a huge amount of it and you should slip by unnoticed for the most part. Using Seventh or Eighth Sense level things will probably turn most heads on the planet, but short Bronze-levels bursts would only get a curious glance or two.

Aside from that, just don't use Cosmo and avoid places near sea level, and have some sort of light source or shelter after that.
>>
>>54786083
AFAIK, you have to actively burn cosmo for it to be sensed. Unless you're actively using it (say, when training) it cannot be detected.

So if you have a pocked universe or alternative dimension for training, you can just hang out in there for as long as you want with no worries.
>>
>>54786110
It's invisible, it'd be hard to pilot.
>>
>>54786086
Mythological is the only thing that makes sense though.
>>
File: Virgo.jpg (260KB, 770x578px) Image search: [Google]
Virgo.jpg
260KB, 770x578px
>>54785980

Tenchi muyo slice of life

>>54786132

looks like 4chan couldn't handle it either and dropped my pic
>>
Are there any perks that would make crack shipping work?
>>
>>54786161
You just need a boat, some cocaine, and a frying pan, anon.
>>
>>54786151
Not really? The only reason the armors had the themes they did was because Athena based them off constellations. The Mariners are generic altantians and the spectres are generic spooky ghosts, because Poseidon and Hades didn't give a fuck.

You can style yourself however you want.
>>
>>54786187
>Not being a Saint
It's like you want to be a complete loser.
>>
>>54786151
Aren't Scales the inspiration for the mythological creatures they're associated? Even if you're a Knight or Specter it doesn't seem that hard of a rule.
>>
>>54786086
Well, I think I'm probably going to take drop-in, so I guess it'd be thematic to choose a base that doesn't fit in with the rest of the series and then go from there.

I'll think on it for a bit.
>>
>>54785991
Heavens your jump encouraged me to rewatch Saint Seiya in it's glorious Spanish dub
>>
>>54785769
By canon saints, do you mean ALL saints, or just the main 5?
>>
>>54786209
The word you are looking for is Knight, and most of the Knights sucked. But if you want to be one of them, just steal one of their themes. Problem solved.

You really can't have it both ways. If you want to be one of the Knights, you have to have a constellation theme. All the constellation themes are taken, because Athena already made and distributed all those armors. If you want an original theme that isn't stolen, that rules out being a Knight.

Also
>implying anyone here is not a complete fucking loser
>>
>>54786241
The main 5 in this case, yeah.
>>54786237
Godspeed, anon!
>>
>>54786237
The latinos love themselves some Saint Seiya almost as much as Dragon Ball.
>>
>>54786253
Athena DID made 4 Cloths that don't fit the normal rankings, of which only 1 is ever shown in the series.
>>
>>54786016
Spike world water supply with the potion from the Black Dynamite perk.
>>
>>54786016
Go to Senran Kagura and Dead or Alive. After those two jumps, you should expect to never see a flat-chested girl ever again.
>>
>>54786257
Can you give people in future jumps Cosmo, Heavens? If so, then how?
>>
>>54786371
...huh. I actually...don't know. I think I might let you train it like ki did for DBZ? I'll make a note on it after thinking about it.
>>
>>54786307
>Lewd Star
>Nasu Surplice
Appropriate.
>>
List of mundane creatures to kill with Thanatos

Starfish
>>
>>54786426
Anon.
>>
>>54786388
Thanks Heavens. I'm loving this jump. Thank you for all your hard work on it.
>>
>>54786426
God.
>>
>>54786426
flamingo
>>
>>54786426
>mundane creatures
Lobsters, those motherfuckers are legitimately immortal and have an actual strength over time trait. They're like the fucking dragons of the sea.
>>
File: Deku the absolute madman.png (693KB, 651x697px) Image search: [Google]
Deku the absolute madman.png
693KB, 651x697px
>>54785229
>He did it again
>>
>>54786426
Water Bear.
>>
>>54786426
Motherfucking manthis shrimp.
>>
>>54786426
Two Flamingos.
>>
>>54786426
Mantis shrimp.
>>
>>54786514
Deku is a masochist.
>>
>>54785598
Oh, whoops. Uh. As long as the size is reasonable for the perk, you can be.
>>
>>54786257
So Heavens which God would you pick to join?
>>
Besides Echidna from Darkstalkers, that one Perk from Van Helsing, and the Monster Capstone from Killer Instinct, how can I turn dozens of my followers into Orcs so they can contribute Psychically to my WAAAGH?
>>
>>54785980
High School DxD is pretty slice of lifey so long as you keep away from the main plot.
>>
>>54785921
>Universe shaking deities
Galaxy at max.
>>
>>54786590
Probably nobody, just because I don't want to destroy humanity, but Athena already has an absurdly large bishonen harem? army at her disposal.

I'd probably just go the way of Ikki and show up like a cheesy anti-hero to save the day every now and then.
>>
>>54786621
Hades (Best God) wants to destroy Earth? Maybe I should rethink joining him then, a shame he has the coolest duds.
>>
>>54786600
Incarnate of Da Great Green in Warhammer Fantasy: Greenskins.
>>
>>54785229
So for increasing Cosmo and unlocking the senses, would training boosters be more helpful than learning boosters?
>>
>>54786549
Are you really so arrogant to believe that Thanatos could kill a Water Bear?
>>
>>54786600
The demon capstone from Seven Deadly Sins lets you share your biological powers/races with a touch.

Get many hands.
>>
>>54786662
OH SHIT, whoops, I actually didn't see that line there. My apologies for not reading the Perk thoroughly enough.
>>
>>54786426
Kitten, it needs those kitty eyes.
>>
So, how does it feel to be irrelevant?
>>
>>54786681
They have to die some time, otherwise the world would be a giant Water Bear.
>>
File: 1482602083442.png (139KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482602083442.png
139KB, 500x500px
>>54786665
Training and learning boosters would both help, especially things geared towards esoteric skills and senses.

The Seventh Sense is difficult but very possible, the Eighth Sense is extremely difficult just because of the whole 'accept one's mortality' bit, since a stereotypical Jumper has probably gotten some form of immortality or feels secure in their safety net that they'll just go home after dying (assuming vanilla rules). So it'd need probably either a risk or a lot of soul-searching.
>>
>>54786703
Fucking wonderful.
>>
>>54786712
Isn't it though?
>>
>>54786661
>coolest duds.
Pic?
>>
>>54786713
>'accept one's mortality'
Pff, yeah no. I'll just accept the mortality of other people instead.
>>
>>54786703
Meh.
>>
>>54786703
Like my dick is hard again.
>>
>>54786703
Tingly.
>>
>>54786703
Naughty
>>
>>54786713
>'accept one's mortality'
Don't gods have it? And they are super-duper immortal?
>>
>>54786738
>>54786782
>>54786801
~lewd~
>>
File: Hades_Render_by_LadyHeinstein.png (531KB, 1024x1171px) Image search: [Google]
Hades_Render_by_LadyHeinstein.png
531KB, 1024x1171px
>>54786746
Not the best, but the only one I could find atm.
>>
Jumpers, when was the last time you did the equivalent of punching out Cthulhu?
When you did it, was it a big deal... Or was that just a Tuesday?
>>
>>54786426
Borneo Hills Ninja Slug. Give it the ability to shoot darts laced with a powerful aphrodisiac.
>>
On a scale of 1 to whatthefuckareyoudoing, how much of a good/bad idea is it to attack Nilbog's or Blasto's forces with Thanatos to collect on that guilt free slaughter?
>>
>>54786703
The perk is clearly working.
>>
File: dd_01.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dd_01.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
Do we have any way to bring people with us like as followers who we cannot import or something similar?
>>
>>54786713
Hey Heavens, quick question about Dragon Ball. Is the boost you get from taking off the Weightd Training Clothes permanent or temporary? And what's the general powerlevel one should expect?
>>
File: cthulu tract.gif (33KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
cthulu tract.gif
33KB, 700x385px
>>54786703
All life is already irrelevant, so I don't feel any different.
>>
>>54786703
Sometimes I feel it's better to be forgotten to the wayside. Then again, that only goes for me. I don't think most anyone is irrelevant.
>>
>>54786827
You know.. I love it. It is almost anima levels of edgy weeb but still strangely nice.
>>
>>54786703
Why don't you tell us? You're the expert at being irrelevant after all.
>>
>>54786888
Inner World (Exalted Infernals) lets you bring along anyone descended from or created by you.

Dimension Lord (DC Occult) optionally comes with millions of inhabitants that follow you from jump to jump.
>>
>>54786703
I wish I could stay fucking irrelevant.
I'm not remotely good fuel for shitposting.
>>
File: no continues, we die as men.png (196KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
no continues, we die as men.png
196KB, 500x279px
Hey Heavens/Digger, I have some queries about Neo-Heisei Part 4 and how the Gashats from Part 3 relate to it. I can't remember if you guys had said it as finished or not. Or maybe I'm using an old version.

The gashat section refers to an Index for canon gashat prices - but there's no index?
Can a level 100 be added to a Dual? The Proto and 99/MAX say they can't, but the level 100 doesn't say that.

If we have the Game Maker IX from Part 3, does that mean we can make any game we have into a gashat for free, which means we don't need to pay the game import fee?
If I got two Gashats in Part 3 as part of my "two free with Got Game?" and don't import them into Part 4, what level of abilities would they have? Assuming they got a LOT of use between Part 3 and Part 4.
If I make a game into a gashat via the Game Maker IX, does it always start at level 1-2 or is there a chance a particularly "strong" game might start off at a higher level?

THE DRAWBACKS HAVE NO CHILL. NONE.
>>
>>54785280

I don't want to spoil the arc too much but kinda. Burgli's story was at many times about the physical necessity of tribe. He tended to fail without one and left to his base instincts, alone would become savage or self-destructive. Blue Quartz is intended to eventually be a devil's advocate to Burgli, she's an empowered individual who, barring extreme circumstance needs no one yet latches onto groups or causes whenever available.

When all the ups and downs are over with, I'd like the outcome to be poetically inverse to Burgli, I just don't know how to get there from here. I do have a bit of this arc thought out though, which is becoming apparent as she runs into Marvel's mutant prejudices.
>>
File: Ronin Warriors.pdf (144KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ronin Warriors.pdf
144KB, 1x1px
>>54786888
Wanted to hold this back for a while but this question just hit the nail on the head. I need to run this by thread at this point anyways.

This is the very very rough draft of the stuff that
>>
>>54786883
>Blasto
Good idea, if you don't mind having a tinker angry at you.

>Nilbog
Bad idea. Thinks say that some vague "bad stuff" will happen if he gets pissed off.

Echidna is where it's at.
>>
>>54786713
>because of the whole 'accept one's mortality' bit, since a stereotypical Jumper has probably gotten some form of immortality or feels secure in their safety net that they'll just go home after dying (assuming vanilla rules).
Of course, the stereotypical jumper probably also has some kill-the-unkillable perks, so it might not be as hard as it would first seem. Also, is there a reason you couldn't just use amnesia or other means to mindfuck yourself into believing you're not immortal?
>>
>>54787027
Cool, still Emperor's Army the part about them being killed by Magical and Spiritual making them vanish forever seems kinda...bad considering everything we fight is pretty much that.
>>
>>54786713
What if you try believing in yourself really, really, REALLY hard?
>>
>>54787104
>tfw you suffer in mind and body to come to terms with your mortality
>only to come to know that you're a literally unkillable Jumper anyway
>>
So, if a person made a jump for an original setting, it'd obviously never get on the drive (excepting Masters of Red, possibly). Would it benefit anyone if it were to be posted to the thread, or would it cause such a massive shitstorm that it'd be better off in CYOA thread?
>>
>>54786967
We miss you red.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>54787123
Well that is the Canon weaknesses of the Dynasty Army, also that'd be inter-jump balance issues.
>>
>>54786713
Of course, the stereotypical jumper is also an utterly insignificant gnat whose greatest accomplishments and trials are nothing more than some cheap afternoon entertainment for a being who could casually snuff out their life as an afterthought.
>>
>>54787176
>Caring about shitstorms

Shut up and give us your fucking content already.
>>
>>54787104
I think you'd be better off starting with meditation or something.
You know, instead of going straight into mindraping or lobotomizing yourself for a powerup.

After all you're not truly immortal - just very very hard to kill.
If even a being like Death of the Endless can accept her eventual end then a jumper should be capable of doing the same with a little (or a lot of) introspection.
>>
>>54787179
That's DiSu.
>>
>>54787210
Well I miss you too then.
>>
>>54787176
Dude.

The Shadow Realm is pretty much entirely OC, based on Yu-Gi-Oh.

>>54787206
>If even a being like Death of the Endless can accept her eventual end then a jumper should be capable of doing the same with a little (or a lot of) introspection.

Do...

Do you even pay attention to the kinds of people we have in thread?
That would be like admitting you're in the wrong.
>>
>>54786703
As long as I have people who love me, I'll never stop being relevant.
>>
>>54787176
People will literally shit on you no matter what you do no matter what, if you can bring a jump to the table at all and it isn't garbage it'll get on the drive and people in general will be fine with it.
>>
>>54787176
It'd benefit me, who has no problem with original settings and keeps my chain to myself. If you want a more universal view, it could potentially give jumpmakers ideas for their own legal jumps or how to word certain perks so that people who haven't read the work their jumps are based on can understand the powers. Other jumps can already do that, though.

Everything causes massive shitstorms, so that shouldn't make you hesitate.
>>
>>54787176
Anon.

Somebody's SNEEZING causes a fucking shitstorm.
There's no standards for what isn't shit material.
>>
File: 1482601247840.png (41KB, 187x238px) Image search: [Google]
1482601247840.png
41KB, 187x238px
>>54786820
I don't get it either. I think it's just that they have those (and the Ninth) naturally most of the time. So a difference between gains and innate stuff.
>>54786755
>>54787104
>>54787134
>>54787184
Hey, whatever works for your stories, guys. Though this>>54787206 fellow also has the right idea.
>>54786895
The boost is temporary, the gains (since you train with them) are permanent. Weighted Training Clothes stop being relevant around the tail end of the Frieza Saga, unless you have some personalized way to scale them.
>>54786977
The index is referring to them by genre instead of name, so if you got Shooting Gamer you could get Bang Bang Shooting, Platforming Gamer Mighty Action X, etc. in Part 3. In Part 4, you just buy them by their canon level. That's a bit of an artifact from an earlier draft, so just pick a price tier based on their original abilities.

A level 100 can be added to a Dual, yes.

Yes, though these two mechanics don't interact - you could make a game into a Gashat beforehand and THEN import it once the Ex-Aid jump proper begins.

Part 3 is generally capped at 10, so...as high as that goes. For Game Maker, fanwank it, but the default device caps at 10 unless you modify it a little.

WORK FOR THOSE POINTS, SON.
>>
>>54787237
Not him but to be fair here you can get fairly cheap perks to be perfectly immortal unless killed, lots of jumpers just love to build to make sure that eventuality never comes.
>>
>>54787176
We've got at least a couple OC or near-OC jumps on the drive already, with at least one more on the way. PrincessAnon, I believe in you.

Just post it and prepare to answer a million and one questions if you don't explain the setting very well.
>>
>>54787176
Please post it, even if you don't think it will make the drive some people may enjoy it. Literally everything causes shitposting so don't let that stop you.
>>
Quick question for you. How many of you would kill 100 million people for 600 points
>>
>>54787206
>If even a being like Death of the Endless can accept her eventual end then a jumper should be capable of doing the same with a little (or a lot of) introspection.
The Endless are connected to the Universe and "merely" as immortal as it, which still has a finite- though vast- lifespan. Also, their "incarnations" can and have died. It's more sketchy with a being that doesn't really have connections to any world in particular and is constantly reborn.
>>
>>54787345
Depends on the setting, Some settings make it easy to find 100 million people worthy of death.
>>
File: cbhy5fiukaaozdi.png (242KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
cbhy5fiukaaozdi.png
242KB, 599x337px
>>54785377
Only for the Mecha who fulfills the role of war machine, mission control, and friend.
>I am but an interface system that supports and oversees the development of pilots.
>I exist solely to set you up for success.
>>
>>54787027
Out of curiosity, does Evil Cannot Comprehend Good also have more of an effect due to how evil the villain actually is? Like, for example, would it have more of an effect on some Satan expy compared to a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain?
>>
>>54787206
Even my soul regenerates from nothingness, anon.
>>
>>54787345
In character or out of character?

In character, it depends on where in the chain it is and how far jumper has fallen.

Out of character, god no.
>>
>>54787369
>>I am but an interface system that supports and oversees the development of pilots.
>>I exist solely to set you up for success.
God that scene was so sad.
>>
>>54787383
>not being a bitter misanthrope who hates people
>literally everyone

Good on you.
>>
>>54787345
Honestly it kind of depends on how difficult that is.
>>
>>54787345
I can say there are definitely situations in which I would do that but in general probably not.
>>
File: Exterminatus_1.jpg (94KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Exterminatus_1.jpg
94KB, 1024x768px
>>54787345
FOR THE EMPEROR!
>>
File: Sleep Primal.png (138KB, 640x688px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep Primal.png
138KB, 640x688px
>>54786703
Huh wha
>>
>>54787345
Are they actually people, or are they more like Tyranids/Daemons?
>>
>>54787369
>>54787395
ADA?
>>
>>54787210
>DiSu
>target and fuel for shitposting

What?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>54787380
Sure the larger the differential the more the perception filter works on them.
>>
>>54787303
hey my ideas for gashats checked out right?

I want to make sure I did everything right https://pastebin.com/H1EYsk9v
>>
>>54787437
I have seen that mech design around and have to ask, why would anyone make the cockpit the mech's dick?
>>
>>54787438
Unless your name is valeria then you get shitposted at.
>>
>>54787438
Not him, but he said he's /not/ "good fuel for shitposting". That presumably means he's not "relevant" enough to be shitposted about.
>>
>>54787464
Because dicks are the best.
>>
>>54787464
Because Mecha pilots don't hit/shoot below the belt
>>
>>54787464
For fun times with the pilot's giantess waifu.
>>
>>54787437
Chambers, from Susei no Gargantia. It's one of Urobutchi's lighter works, and I damn well suggest if nothing else for the excellent first six episodes.
>>
>>54787451
Cool. By the way, is there a limit on how much power you can gain from Power of Darkness? I mean, if I had the whole world trembling in fear of me, could I exceed the power used as an example?
>>
>>54787464
In setting it is placed there because when shit goes south it launches out as an escape pod.

As a side and more serious note, ai think its the designers fetish.

Still the mechs are awesome.
>>
>>54787464
Because Kojimi does what he wants.
>>
>>54787464
The mecha designer has a futa fetish.
>>
>>54787345
I'd kill a billion for 1000, so yes
>>
File: 1473013752964.png (415KB, 1105x528px) Image search: [Google]
1473013752964.png
415KB, 1105x528px
>>54787477
All things in moderation.
>>
Hey OAA. Are you going to add in Dark Ranger for World Of Warcraft as one the prestige classes? Or have an option to use Necromancy instead of Nature abilities?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>54787500
Beyond the point that is detailed I have no clue, though Talpa apparently could threaten the entire world so I guess you could go beyond those examples but I have no examples to give you on that.
>>
>>54787303
Thanks Heavens Rider, and thanks for the jumps.
>>
>>54787345
Depends on what you mean by "kill". If it's something like technically "killing" future people by messing with the butterfly effect, then sure. Otherwise no.
>>
>>54787544
That's fine, thanks Gaunlet.
>>
So I need to pick my 100th jump ahead of time. Trying to decide between Undertale, Bleach, Black Bullet, or something from offsite.

Won't be posting the build here or anything, just looking for recommendations.
>>
>>54787571
If you're not posting why should anyone care?
>>
>>54787571
Generic Fantasy Hentai for the lulz
>>
>>54787571
Bleach it white, Jumper.
>>
>>54787594
Because asking them for recommendations shows that I, in some way, value their opinions and insights?
>>
Not sure how mystic eyes have been priced in the past for the servant supplement other than the big powerful ones, would B rank be about right for mystic eyes of glam sight/fairy eyes?

Mostly just want something to give people (using jumper empress of jumper eyes) so they can handle having all the crazy different visual senses I give them.
>>
>>54787540
Stop supporting his garbage and just wait for somebody more competent to pick up the jump.
>>
What harem series need jumps?
>>
>>54787544
Question about Emperor's Army, will we be able to improve their power or are they stuck?
>>
>>54787604
Why do you keep suggesting shitposts?
>>
>>54787521
S-source?
>>
>>54787616
I'm just saying that we won't ever see the result, so what does it matter what people recommend? No one will ever know if you took their suggestion or what the results of it was.
>>
>>54787627
None of them.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>54787632
They're pretty much stuck around the levels of 1/10th Jumper for Generals and Ronin Warriors for mooks.
>>
>>54787521
Any problem that arises from the presence of dicks can be solved by adding more dicks. If the problem isn't solved after that, you just didn't add enough dicks.
>>
File: 1478730715871.jpg (136KB, 420x922px) Image search: [Google]
1478730715871.jpg
136KB, 420x922px
What are some good jumps for pressure point bullshit?

Besides the obvious Fist of the North Star.
>>
>>54787633
Because I'm evil dubsman
>>
>>54787722
Nearly any given shounen that isn't set in an alternate universe will have them. Ranma, Saint Seiya, Kenichi, Toriko.
>>
>>54787410
Killing is easy. Surviving is hard
>>
>>54787722
I think avatar has something?
>>
>>54787722
Street Fighter's is alright.
>>
>>54787571
Depends on your narrative, I suppose.

If you want a place where you can express great empathy and emotion, then Undertale's really solid.

Black Bullet's scenario offers a really solid save the world narrative, cause, ya know, it's always heartwarming to save little girls and shirk the man/angel/demon at the same time.

And Bleach offers an opportunity for some really powerful fights for the jumper to go all out.

Those are just my thoughts. Hope it helped!
>>
>>54787722
Avatar, Kung Fu Panda, Wuxia, or Street Fighter
>>
>>54787722
Holy fuck what is wrong with spidermans body?
>>
>>54787722
GOH
>>
>>54787722
God of High School
>>
>>54787722

toriko Has Knocking which is pressure point Mastery powerful enough to stop the rotation of a planet over 10 times the size of Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvmwjQpjbOU
>>
>>54786888
Kill them and store their souls with one of the many perks that do that
>>
>>54787850
mommy you know people want you here even less than they want me here right?
>>
>>54787809
It's a trace, he has the proportions of Kenshiro.
>>
>>54787879
Not the anon you are thinking about
>>
>>54787879
Anon is your mom?
Wat?
>>
>>54787027
So, how many people can join our army that are neither mook level and not a ninth of our strength?

If we are, let's say, universal busters, could we recruit the entire cast of One Piece since they would be far bellow us?
>>
>>54787027
Looks good, can we also make those evil sorcerers with the evil army perk?

And how about you add in the whole take over technology stuff the Dynasty can do, I loved that as a kid.
>>
>>54787903
>>54787897
the one poster worse than me used the method described in>>54787850 so it has a stigma
>>
>>54787928
Bancho, I have posted that thing many times before without anyone calling me that... Wasn't Mommy the one with the DIO fetish?
>>
>>54787903
There used to be a namefag/jumpmaker called Mommy, whose big gimmick was unbirthing Dio Brando right before a jump ended and then raising him as her child once the next jump started. I don't remember if she did this in order to get around companion rules or just 'cause it was her thing.
>>
File: Kallikantzaros.png (147KB, 285x490px) Image search: [Google]
Kallikantzaros.png
147KB, 285x490px
>>54781950
There's not really a need to explain the options, I don't think. And just saying whatever is best would be even vaguer. It's really just a generic "Pick a fantasy RPG class, that's your schtick".

>>54782245
No, just sight.

>>54782865
Eh? I thought they were pretty lenient this time.

>>54783581
Yeah, there's some weird stuff. You've got all the RPG stuff, including uncommon ones like light and dark, plus some things for gravity or plants and so on. Long as it's a physical energy or material, even a magical one, the system here probably has a tree for it.

>>54783865
Ergh, maybe I should make that clearer> The actual classes don't really mater. That option is just there for you to decide what focus you have. Are you focused on close combat? Fire magic? Magic in general? Whatever focus you have, that's the sort of stuff you can buy with EXP and the more focused your focus, the better you'll be at it.

>>54784382
Shame to hear anon. Hope your other stuff goes well.

>>54785700
The series often has things happen in other series used as justifications for what happens in other other series, since it's all the same setting. Apart from the AUs.

>>54785783
Nah, just G, maybe GA, then Lost Canvas.
>>
>>54787954
That is correct. She had a strange obsession with that boy.
>>
>>54787954
yes which she Would indulge with the method you specified rather than getting him a proper pod or blue feather marriage.
>>
>>54787627
Trinity Seven
>>
Valeria, in the weakness of beatrice jump if a monster takes abyssal growth do they start getting exp like a human?
>>
>>54787967
What's to stop me from using Gimmick Build and the Third Magic Ritual to become utterly unkillable?
>>
>>54787972
Well, that's just one element of the whole mess...

And I do it because, frankly, canon companions are rather expensive and some have pretty cool abilities.

Another option is having them permanently fused with someone in my dimension from Dimension Lord or armies from the Warhammer Jumps
>>
>>54787966
Had to be Her Thing. Birthing them once would thereafter make them your child and exempt from companion rules
>>
So Greed could just eat the magic resistant dragon hide and it would be added to me. While Bright Crown I would kill the thing with the magic resistant hide and it would add the properties to my body right? Trying to decide if I need both or just 1.
>>
>>54788008
Hmm. Yeah, why not? Without a Shining Weapon, it'll still be assigned automatically to whatever you got EXP from rather then you putting it where you like. Still won't let you learn magic either.

>>54788029
There's things around that can kill you without needing to destroy your soul.

>>54788041
The end result would be the same, though the mechanisms they work through would differ.
>>
>>54788054
>The end result would be the same
Alright thanks, it hurts but I guess I need to get rid of Bright Crown then, I would probably just cover myself in lots of cool parts and it would just get out of control.
>>
>>54788054
>There's things around that can kill you without needing to destroy your soul.
Really. When your entire existence is that of a soul, how does that work when they can't attack your soul?
>>
>>54788083
Concept stuff can get pretty weird mang. Attacking your concept, existence or being and destroying that instead of your soul.
>>
Any advice for what is a comfortable amount of power to go into Castlevania with?
>>
>>54788174
Galaxy level, at minimum. Dracula himself is easily multiversal, and low-tier demons casually snatch stars from the sky.
>>
>>54788109
Could I bring magic to a non-magical world like SAO and have it be MMO like in the jump if I used Maker of Magic?
>>
>>54787920
>So, how many people can join our army that are neither mook level and not a ninth of our strength?
>If we are, let's say, universal busters, could we recruit the entire cast of One Piece since they would be far bellow us?
They'd be mook grade if they weren't up to snuff. You can 'uplift' them with training.l

>>54787927
>Looks good, can we also make those evil sorcerers with the evil army perk?
Sure, that would be around Generals.

>And how about you add in the whole take over technology stuff the Dynasty can do, I loved that as a kid.
I could look into it, it's mostly should be under the Power of Darkness.
>>
>>54788174
The main heroes are all superhuman to some extent or another, so I'd say a street level Superhero would be pretty safe.
>>
>>54788213
Not him but, I think my jumper should have died around there then if that is true, I took a few drawbacks like a reviving Dracula and more demons.
>>
>>54788215
Sure.
>>
>>54788248
Yay thanks Val, maybe Kirito can game it too.
>>
>>54785028
According to the wiki it's a poison.
So, Ribbon Bearer from FFTA.
Makes you immune to shit like that. If you have that perk, it's literally impossible to die in quite a few ways, and it also makes you impossible to knock out, which I find even weirder.
Or just get redundant physiology. SCP Foundation has a great perk for that.
>>
>>54788222
I find that this perk feels very sneaky and I dislike you a lot more for very obviously making it to just bring people along but I find precedence is what you'd probably use to justify it with soul eating perks. I just want you to know I think this is a dirty move on your behalf.
>>
>>54788213
Then how do the Belmonts win most of the time
>>
>>54786426
The Immortal Jellyfish.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_dohrnii
>>
>>54788174
It depends on what time you end up in. I know in Portrait of Ruin the greatest feat of strength that the main characters show is stopping a speeding train together near end game, so you're going to want to be decently super human. I think they might've used an artifact for that though, I don't remember.
>>
>>54786426
Pigs. They have orgasms that last more than half an hour.
>>
>>54788324
What are you doing with your projection, exactly?
>>
>>54788222
It says if we are not feared Power of Darkness does not lower our power but, just to make sure we do get to permanently keep any power gained through it right?
>>
>>54788174
Being decently superhuman (bulletproof with a good few tons of strength) should let you handle the mooks without worry.

>>54788295
He's bullshitting, even if powerlevels go a hell of a lot higher than street level for some of Dracula's incarnations. For the most part, the Belmonts cheese it by having a whip tailor-made to buttfuck Dracula and anything evil.
>>
>>54788336
Killing animals.
>>
>>54787540
Dude, look up what Marksmanship Hunters have lately.
>>
>>54788288
You are free to your own opinion. I have said that this is a rough draft and if you can suggest anything I'd be willing to take some suggestions.

>>54788364
As long as you have the Evil energy that you are using to fuel it.
>>
>>54788288
>modern /jc/
>having standards

Anon. Stop expecting better.
>>
>>54788054
Does Doppelganger have an upper limit for what it can copy? Also, can you still access your abilities while using it? Do you need to stay in your enemy's form, or can you use shapeshifting/similar things to retain yours?
>>
>>54788413
Not particularly. You can. You do need to stay in their form, changing out will break it, and it ends the moment the fight does.
>>
>>54788174
I'd say an end of early-chain jumper should be able to handle the whole castle by themselves, though you should probably stick close to whichever whipping boy is paling around that particular generation.
>>
>>54788427
Okay, thanks.

Uh, wow. Not even something like they need to be similar in strength? Does it need to be their exact form, or can you alter details like gender and color so long as it's obviously meant to be "them"?
>>
So, I'm taking Worm as a first jump and Thanatos is my power, how do I escalate without making myself a target?
>>
>>54788483
It's based on one of the highest level monsters and it does only give raw stats, not abilities. You need to be exact.
>>
>>54788427
God dammit Val. I just finished making my build for Fate/Zero and I've got a full suite of 1000cp in drawbacks. I can already hear my jumper's suffering from here.

Why are your jumps always cp vampires? Why?

Real talk though, I think Fate/Zero is a damn good jump and thanks for making it!
>>
>>54787345
What do I have at my disposal to kill them with?
Can I choose the people?
>>
For fans of Lindsey Sterling and or Pokemon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99ZYIECx1Vw
>>
>>54786426
Entire worlds once Golden Morning gets going. Planet after planet of life forms wiped away into nothingness by Jumper in order to further empower their [Stand] to fight Scion.

By absorbing all life on many Earths Thanatos has become the Ultimate Lifeform! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng
*Cue posing*
>>
>>54788507
Haha, glad you like it, it was a fun jump to make
>>
>>54788494
It's a projection, just don't let anyone connect it to you. Have an alibi of being in a different area than it is in if possible.
>>
>>54788427
Does New Vectors work both ways? As in, can you affect someone that you're watching as well as someone who's watching you?
>>
>>54788546
.t Manton

This is the best way to use your [Stand] in Worm. No one knows the Siberian isn't just a crazy serial killer lady. You to can be an unconnected murderhobo in a van.
>>
>>54788546
But, like, what do I kill first? What are the abilities of the base Thanatos projection that I need to compensate for? Do I even need to bother with regeneration or anything like that, or can I just instantly resummon it at full heath if it gets damaged?
>>
>>54788527
The Earth gave birth to life. But now! Alas! In the end...

Thanatos had conquered the Earth!
>>
>>54788531
Can I ask why you banned Nobunaga's specialty skill? This isn't meant as a shit post. As a Nobunaga enthusiast I find it an odd one to block off.
>>
>>54787722
HOLY GOD, PETER, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK?!
>>
>>54787967
Is it at all possible to use Maker of Magic to introduce magic to a setting where it isn't a thing? Or does there have to be some existing trace?
>>
>>54788595
At first it's a projection that mimics peak humans. You can just hunt some animals with it to power up from there, a peak human is going to be a damn monster in a fight. Once that's done you can start hunting bigger prey like humans or other capes with it.
>>
>>54788394
Huh. I guess they started adding Dark Ranger stuff. Still it'd be nice to be on level of Slyvanas.
>>
>>54788527
>Ultimate Lifeform

Every time these two words appear on the screen

is another second closer to death

when will the suffering end
>>
>>54787967
Do you have an example of what Holstein Breed is meant to look like on hand?
>>
If Heavens or Digger is here, are we allowed to do multiple henshin device fusions in Kamen Rider even if that jump's option doesn't say it can be bought multiple times?
>>
>>54788664
When Ultimatish Lifeform Dio does the timejump to the early universe and turns into Jesus.

I am not joking.
>>
>>54788408
Modern /jc/ has very high standards compared to /jc/ in the past.
>>
File: jedah and eliza By Linkerluis.jpg (426KB, 1079x800px) Image search: [Google]
jedah and eliza By Linkerluis.jpg
426KB, 1079x800px
>>54787345
>100 million people
I'm a very busy overlord and wholesale slaughter is hardly profitable long term...
>600 points
100 million is a drop in the bucket, they'll bounce back in a couple years, easy. Now when do we start and can I keep the souls?
>>
>>54788531
Hey Valeria, does Close the Gap only work with sight?
>>
>>54788701
I feel like I should know that from somewhere.
>>
>>54788683
don't suppose we can fast-forward to that point?
>>
>>54788595
I'd suggest the Merchants are your first human targets. They're the weakest faction in BB and nobody would miss them. Their powers aren't particularly strong and they're pretty stupid but they'd make a decent jumping point to somebody stronger. After that I'd actually suggest the ABB. Kill Bakuda and then Oni Lee and then Lung. Make sure to catch Lung by surprise and kill him with Tinker bullshit before he can power up too much.

Once you've got Lung's powers you can pretty much steamroll the E88. And once that's over you're about ready to start prepping for the S9.
>>
>>54788727
Only if you get a Florida Man to destroy the universe thirty-six times for you.
>>
>>54788701
>they're both ready to literally backstab each other
Ah, villains. They're almost predictable.
>>
>>54788719
The quote is from the Evil Overlord List. The woman is from Skullgirls.
>>
>>54788719
>>54788768
And the demon on the right is from Darkstalkers.
>>
File: Filinion.png (94KB, 300x600px) Image search: [Google]
Filinion.png
94KB, 300x600px
>>54788576
Mhm. Won't work for recorded things in that instance though, just live feeds.

>>54788615
One of those scale forever ones, at least with how it was originally described.

>>54788629
No, you can use it to bring a magic system you have already and make everyone in the setting capable of using it.

>>54788673
Oho.

>>54788710
Yup.
>>
>>54788802
>One of those scale forever ones, at least with how it was originally described.
Understandable. I suppose the DAKKA Princess will remain forever out of my reach.
>>
>>54788802
Thanks.
>>
>>54788213
Anon. Dracula is always beaten by a dude with a magic whip. Castlevania series shows him at his most powerful. It took him a year to gather the magic needed wipe out majority of a country via summons. Even then it took awhile to do that. This is Dracula from Castlevania II (or was it III?) where he's been awake for awhile & not groggy.
>>
>>54788820
Dracula has canonically destroyed entire dimensions. At least educate yourself before running your mouth fist.
>>
>>54788836
Yet he gets defeated again & again. Doesn't sound like a dimensional destroyer.
>>
>>54788802
If you use Maker of Magic to combine magic systems, does anyone who uses one of the component systems gain access to the whole thing?
>>
>>54788851
Yes because what epic story ever had a plucky, weaker protagonist rise up to defeat what seems like an overwhelmingly powerful and malevolent villain.

Manyidiot more like.
>>
>>54788820
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Dracula_(Castlevania)
>>
>>54788860
If you give out the combined one, yeah. You don't need to give it all out though.
>>
>>54788851
>lol Superman got beaten by a glowing rock, he must actually be really weak
>>
File: PerfectChaos.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PerfectChaos.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>54788802
>No, you can use it to bring a magic system you have already and make everyone in the setting capable of using it.

>Entire planet full of The Gamer
>>
>>54788802
>No, you can use it to bring a magic system you have already and make everyone in the setting capable of using it.
I wonder... can you use this to provide D&D clerical magic to a setting and set yourself up as the God who provides it, a la a D&D diety?
>>
>>54788879
>lol Arceus was beaten by a Power-Up Punch, he can't be the creator of everything.
>>
>>54788874
Don't bring that filth in here.
>>
>>54787303
You think Enlightenment of the Sacred Figure would be enough to grab the Eighth Sense?
>>
>>54788802
>you can use it to bring a magic system you have already and make everyone in the setting capable of using it.
I don't know the setting, am I correct in guessing that using that perk in conjunction with Two Worlder to make Nir's magic work on Earth would be a quote-unquote "huge-ass deal?"

Also, would adding rules such as "this particular person can't use magic" and "magic doesn't work on Jumper" to magic systems be a viable way to shut down people weaker than me?
>>
>>54788887
Well, you could certainly decide who gets the magic and what they get but if you want to literally power the magic you'd need to be ready to provide the requisite energy.
>>
>>54788894
>lol the Noblesse needs his nap time or he dies, what a baby
>>
I mean didn't Simon managed to beat Dracula even when his body was slowly dying thanks to a curse?
>>
>>54788916
Yeah, it'd be huge. A single succubus crossing over and summoning some monsters created near world wide panic at the implications.

Yes, you could do that, just keep in mind it'll take a few hours of focus to do any changes.
>>
>Maker of Magic
Holy fuck, I can't believe it took me so long to figure it out, this was all along just one massive ploy by Valeria to create a perk that can fix Fate's broke ass magecraft!
>>
>>54788689
The first time I posted a jump, I got rightfully chewed out by the entire thread for including an option that prevented the jumper from ever dying.

Not long ago someone posted a jump with a perk that prevented the jumper from ever dying. Only two people called it out, and someone else accused us of being shitposters for it.

It's all down hill from here.
>>
>>54788874
>VS battles
>>
>>54788802
>importing magical systems via Maker of Magic
...hmm. How would that work with something like Soul Eater magic, where it's a soul/racial thing? Would Soul Eater style Witches suddenly start being born instead of normal children? That could be interesting...
>>
Also the closest non-videogame example we have is the Netflix Castlevania which shows superhuman abilities as far as skill and power goes, but nothing close to moving or reacting faster than the speed of light.
>>
File: Rusalka_BB.png (92KB, 320x610px) Image search: [Google]
Rusalka_BB.png
92KB, 320x610px
>>54788935
As amusing as I'd find it to use an author that does fantastic magic systems to fix a magic system done by an author that does swiss cheese magic systems, I didn't actually think of that.

Though it would be funny if every jump I had made was just to patch up flaws in Fate stuff.

That'd be real funny.

Ha ha.
>>
>>54788933
>Yes, you could do that
Neat. Seems like a good way to handle big-bads when you're so strong that you can stomp everyone.
>>
>>54788919
~brings hands together in vaguely sinister Gendo Ikari pose~
~light reflects off of a pair of glasses, obscuring the eyes beneth~
Eee-xcellent
~Mr Burns be proud~

>power
I have... ideas. I don't think that'll be too much of a problem, especially factoring in the magitech perks that I have under my belt.
>>
>>54788935
You sir/madam are a genius, now I can safely expose magecraft and get that garbage out of here and bring in the goodies.
>>
>>54788940
Which two things are you referring to? If you don't give details, people will dismiss you as a shit poster.
>>
>>54788940
Power level restrictions don't have anything to do with actual writing standards.
>>
>>54788946
Sure, that could be a thing. You'd need to be a witch yourself though.
>>
>>54788940
Which jump? Which perk? Stop being a vague accusatory soggy lettuce leaf.
>>
>>54788940
This >>54789001 .

Most of the worst jumps on the drive are from early /jc/.
>>
>>54789002
Sounds good, thanks Val. I'll try that in Crusader Kings and see how history change with actual witches running around, along with sorcerers (unless the 'female only' rule sticks).
>>
>>54788959
>author that does fantastic magic systems
Have you... Have you read Index?
>>
>>54788874
>Belmonts are multiversal threats that move at FTL speeds.

VS Battles is trash.

>>54788879
Which strips him of his powers. Its also a rare substance. Dracula's power isn't dampened by the whip, he's just vulnerable like a normal person. Still if he was as powerful as VS Battles says. Why does he wait until you reach him? How is he defeatable by mere mortals?
>>
File: thicc milf.png (2MB, 1659x2400px) Image search: [Google]
thicc milf.png
2MB, 1659x2400px
>>54788673
>>
>>54788940
Which jump do we have that makes you that immortal?
>>
>>54788983
>>54789023
I made the second Homestuck jump and offered permanent god tier immortality that didn't end the chain.

Second one was Soul something or other, with a perk that allowed you to choose three conditions and become impossible to kill unless all three were met. Jump maker was nice and replaced it with a more reasonable effect and repriced the perkline around it.

>>54789001
Balance is the most important part of a jump. You can get through poor writing, but assigning reasonable powers and prices is what makes a jump a jump and not just someone summarizing parts of a setting to you.
>>
>>54789051
Would breed.
>>
>>54789048
He's destined by plot convenience to be defeated by mortals.
>>
>>54788925
Dracula's power varies from incarnation to incarnation, depending on how long he's been able to rest. Simon's Curse happens a few years after he gets merced, so his pathetic boss fight should be pretty accurate to what his lore powerlevels then would be.
>>
>>54789065
The reply chain was about standards, not your personal idea of balance.
>>
>>54787176
I'm tempted to be like Val and make private jumps based on the four book series I want to write. Two of them get super depressing so I want to make things better. Also the waifus but that's mostly because two of the MCs have continuously get shit heaped on them.

>>54789063
Define immortal but Hero BBS and Narnia prevent you from ageing.
>>
>>54789045
Index's magic system is messy, but that's not a result of it not being thought out or well designed, but an in setting issue of 'holy fuck why is literally every religion true', there are just too many phases stacked on top of each other.
>>
>>54789065
The second one you're thinking of is Soul Sacrifice, and that guy got plenty of shit over trying to offer a bullshit immortality perk. You're enjoying some good old fashioned selection bias.
>>
>>54789045
Yes, I really like it. Though his other works are better examples.
>>
Unless I'm remembering wrong, didn't Dracula curbstom the US military in his last incarnation before he was sealed away?
>>
>>54789086
Yeah, by me and one other anon.
>>
>>54789093
With his endless army of horrible monsters, yes.
>>
>>54789080
Agelessness isn't what I'm talking about there are literally dozens of jumps with that.
>>
>>54789065
So you are actually a shit poster, given that Soul Sacrifice perk got lots of shit, was quickly changed completely to not do anything like that while you just limited the one you offered.

Even if he didn't limit it, his at least left you with three conditions to kill you, while yours did not, so it makes you even more pathetic in this case.

What are you even complaining about that you didn't make up out of thin air?
>>
>>54788802
Thanks senpai.

>>54789051
...That does not at all look appealing to me, if I'm being honest, senpai. Thanks for trying tho.
>>
>>54789116
The point was about the volume of replies. People just don't care as much about quality as they used to, though people further above are right about the fact that standards were even lower back when /jc/ first started.
>>
Ok since Castlevania is a controversial topic. If wildcard is here can he help give a firm verdict on the powerlevel. Failing that someon who has more sources than just Vs Battles
>>
>>54789082
>>54789089
Index's system is just completely made up as he goes along, though. And it's not ever explained well at all. "Oh hey there's something that happened in myth, if you squint really hard and stand on your head then it looks like this totally different things and gives me powers except when it doesn't."

And I LIKE the concept, I just think it has much worse execution than even Fate stuff.
>>
>>54789065
>Balance is the most important part of a jump. You can get through poor writing, but assigning reasonable powers and prices is what makes a jump a jump and not just someone summarizing parts of a setting to you.
Bad writing is why jumpmakers like mib and Dirge are considered the worst jumpmakers, when you have bad writing no one is going to even want to read the jump, so there isn't going to be any balance either. A poorly balanced but well written jump can be tolerated. A badly written jump should just be rejected.
>>
Is there a perk that gives infinite vitality/life energy?
>>
>>54789150
>Wild_Card
>here

We chased him off.
>>
>>54789147
>MY personal idea of balance is the only measure of quality.
>>
>>54789147
Or not as many were on. or people saw it was handled very quickly and without much trouble. Or people were in a bad mood and decided they didn't want to get into a long argument like they apparently had to with you.

Instead of thinking "They were just being unfair to me/standards have fallen" think of how else this might have happened that doesn't make you a victim.

It really doesn't help that you can't even decide what standards have fallen or risen and when.
>>
We got any awesome Teaching perks?
>>
>>54782760
The fuck?
>>
>>54789147
>People just don't care as much about quality as they used to
What are you smoking? People care more about quality nowadays than they did in the past. There's been at least several arguments over quality in the past few days.
>>
>>54789150
I'm not sure about the whole universe/multiverse levels of power thing but I'd say that Dracula himself is ridiculously strong seeing as it's canon, I think, that he destroyed a dimension.
>>
>>54789152
Most of it's based or related to existing mystical concepts, from earlier in his own series or in actual, for a given value of actual, mystical folklore in real life. There's very few outright retcons, changes or endless exceptions like with Fate. There are some but Fate is almost entirely made of exceptions.
>>
>>54789065
>Balance is the most important part of a jump. You can get through poor writing, but assigning reasonable powers and prices is what makes a jump a jump and not just someone summarizing parts of a setting to you.
No? Writing is more important by a mile. Val, Cracker Jack, and Heaven's jumps have stupid amounts of power but are well written and fluffed out, so people have no problem with them.
>>
>>54788935
There are way better things you could do with this, provided you're strong enough to enforce it.

>Magic is now P2W, you're limited to 5 spells a day unless you send Jumper $19.95 a month
>All incantations are now replaced with internet memes
>You can only use magic if you agree with Jumper's ships
>You can only use magic if you follow Jumper on Twitter
>Mana tanks are now a thing
>>
>>54789150
Canonically, Dracula was powerful enough to turn Death (the actual grim reaper) into a loyal minion.

But Castlevania is less about powerlevels and biggatons, and more about ritual magic, symbols, and narrative weight.

Just don't be an idiot and you'll be fine, just with what's offered in-jump. If you really want to understand the setting, go play the games. You can emulate all of them on a toaster.
>>
>>54789203
Piggybacking off of this, what's your fave Castlevania game guys?
>>
>>54789194
Being high powered doesn't make something inherently unbalanced.
>>
How the fuck do I use the Servant Supplement? I'm going to be jumping Zero then Fate/Stay Night.
>>
>>54789194
Balance doesn't mean powerlevels or inter-jump balance, you illiterate fuck. It means making the jump balanced within itself, making all the perk lines roughly equivalent and worthwhile.
>>
>>54789216
You read it. Then you follow the instructions. Both the jump and then supplement repeatedly detail it for you. The supplement even has instructions at the start of every sections.
>>
>>54789132
Are you gay? It's ok if you are.
>>
>>54789157
Shut up Dirge.
>>
>>54789211
Symphony of the Night by several long miles.
>>
File: Sage_WB.png (116KB, 400x474px) Image search: [Google]
Sage_WB.png
116KB, 400x474px
>>54789211
Basic bitch that I am, SotN. Classic for a reason.
>>
>>54789229
Not him but there is such a thing as too much boob, anon.
Yes, heresey. I know.
>>
File: What is a Man.jpg (137KB, 680x971px) Image search: [Google]
What is a Man.jpg
137KB, 680x971px
>>54789211
Symphony of the Night.
>>
>>54789211
CotM was my first, so it will always have a special place in my heart. But OoE is probably my overall favorite.
>>
>>54789247
Sure there is. But >>54789051 isn't there yet, not by a few cups.
>>
>>54789211
Castlevania 3
>>
>>54789203
So basically just stay with the Belmont and fight with the Belmont got it.
>>
How would people feel about a Streets of Rage Gauntlet?
>>
>>54789247
>there is such a thing as too much boob
Never before have I seen such an egregious lie.

In all seriousness, though, they seem fine to me.
>>
>>54789231
Stop samefagging Dirge. Haven't you caught the hint to stay on SB yet?
>>
>>54789291
Shut up SoAnon
>>
>>54789290
It seems like an edge case right on the line of the standard paradigm opinion of what is or isn't too much boob, so it'll likely both both dissenters and backers. I am firmly pro those boobs though.
>>
>>54789290
Keep in mind that 2d boob is different from 3d boob.

Boob becomes "too much" way faster in real life than it does in stylized anime.
>>
>>54789211
Aria of sorrow which ironically was my first game
>>
>>54789211
The Anime.
>>
>>54789211
I like Aria of Sorrow. Good exploration, and the Power of Dominance mechanics were really fun to play with.
>>
>>54789229
No, anon, I just am not a fan of that strange body type. Also, I'm considering the perk for myself, not a Companion. So my sexuality shouldn't factor into it, anyway.
>>
>>54789318
*Cartoon
>>
>>54789329
So you're a lolicon.
>>
What jumps give the best options for human altforms for nonhuman companions?
>>
>>54789280
That's a good plan. You can also just avoid directly dealing with the castle at all. Find the Belmont and give him a powerup, then let him handle it. There's no reason for you to even kill a single skelly if you don't want to.
>>
>>54789147
>People just don't care as much about quality as they used to
>standards were even lower back when /jc/ first started

The above two statements are contradictory. Yet you assert both as true in the same post.
>>
File: Not Mad At All.jpg (54KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
Not Mad At All.jpg
54KB, 640x718px
What's the happiest you've ever been in your chain?
>>
>>54789357
When I'm thinking about it while doing something else entirely.
>>
>>54789355
>Standards were low at the beginning, high in the middle, but are getting lower now?
>I don't understand. Things can only get higher forever or lower forever!
>>
What are some perks for saying epic or witty lines on the spot?
>>
>>54789240
With Omni-crafting, can you apply multiple specialties at once? Like, say, your skills in sword making and your skills in potion making or what have you both towards making a house?
>>
>>54789380
Do you really need to spend CP to justify being witty?
>>
>>54789357
Mid-Early chain, when I got my first companion from Van Hellsing and started to practice SCIENCE! alot more.

Alas, all good things do come to an end.
>>
>>54789374
First statement I quoted indicates that standards now are the lowest.
Second statement I quoted states that the quality at the beginning was the lowest.

Now do you see the contradiction I mentioned?
>>
Changelog

V 1.2 Added Bringing The Party With You.

Now you can make your own events.
>>
>>54789407
With abilities, sure. If you have spells or abilities that boost two things you can combine them both for another. With skill...I'd say there'd be a diminishing effect for the second one onwards combined.
>>
>>54789408
People need to spend CP to justify everything in this thread. Because people entered into the chain with different levels of ability and personalities, so changes they can't see themselves making naturally are patched up with points.
>>
>>54789343
Just. What? No.
>>
So what are some good magic systems to introduce to my empire?

I prefer something that's easy to learn for basic spells but has a high ceiling for people who focus on it.
>>
>>54789407
Hey, Val. In this hypothetical swordsmith making a house, would the house be sufficiently "Sword" for Emiya to store it in UBW?
>>
>>54789446
Magicka from Elder Scrolls and Mushoku Tensei
>>
>>54789343
Fuck off, anon. Tight and fit is best body type.
>>
>>54789412
Just ignore the goalshifting shitposter, anon. unless you are having fun, in which case, go ahead.
>>
File: Gruagach_2.png (151KB, 295x595px) Image search: [Google]
Gruagach_2.png
151KB, 295x595px
>>54789460
No, it's still a house. Even if you're making it with sword making skills, you're still making a house.

Now, a house shaped like a sword on the other hand.
>>
>>54789408
Not everyone can come up with one-liners as well as a movie hero with a writer behind him.

I mean, he could just say his Jumper became witty enough to do that and use his ability as writer to fill it, but... you get what I'm saying, alright.
>>
>>54789420
Not going to lie the Summoned Hero perks are awesome.
>>
>>54789446
Nanoha magic.
Easy enough for children to learn.
Powerful enough to have multi-world empires led by Saint Kings of legendary magical abilities that are so envied that people in the future will try to clone them to take advantage of the power.
>>
>>54789444
Careful, anon. Don't let yourself get provoked into talking about lolicon here. That's something that can result in a ban.
>>
>>54789380
The best one liners are the gloriously awkward ones. Revel in your lack of skill at making witty one liners.
>>
How does this "change magical systems" perk work in settings with wild magic, or magic that otherwise has some kind of vaguely/well defined will?

Could that magic potentially fight you to avoid being changed?
>>
>>54789446
Geneforge magic. It's actually a bit of a pain to learn, but you can cheat and just shove some magic into them. However it's super useful for anyone that's actually trained in it, as you can change your crops and livestock to suit the specific area, and create powerful creatures to do menial tasks for you, like construction, or as guards. It lacks actual raw power, but it's great at creating living things, sometimes too good, don't accidentally a new plague.
>>
>>54789490
Unlikely unless you're just insulting people.
>>
>>54789477
Why does that girl have a scorpion tail?
>>
What are some neat import options for cars/vehicles?
>>
>>54789513
If the magic you're trying to change has a will of it's own, it'd come down to a battle of your wills with whoever wins getting to decide.
>>
>>54789488
*children who are mathematical prodigies or horrible freaks of nature

But you can patch that with enough machine assistance, I guess.
>>
>>54789524
Part of her magical armour.
>>
>>54789420
Holy fuck that General Capstone
>>
>>54789477
What is considered your "magical strength" for the purposes of Magical Might? And does it allow you to increase other types of magic besides innate abilities?
>>
>>54789477
Rin: "Emiya, why are the house walls made of metal?"
Emiya: "My house is made of swords."
>>
>>54789560
General strength of your magic and the amount of magic that you have, though those are often the same.

Just physical abilities, though it could increase things other then raw str/speed/endurance if you have like, a specific mutation or something.
>>
>>54789446
I want to take Charmed magic, remove stuff like spells and potions so that all that's left is individualized powers, tweak the rules a little more to get the feel just right, then go to Boku no Hero and make "born quirkless" the condition for developing magic.

I mean, their society already views weird powers as the norm, so the remaining 20% of society suddenly developing them shouldn't cause TOO much distress...
>>
>>54789420
Does this mean all Fire Emblem worlds are part of the same multiverse, and that we can move between them in other jumps with the right magic?
>>
>>54789573
Speaking of Rins, how do you feel about scooteRIN around

https://youtu.be/pQCMcR6RJ18
>>
>>54789535
I would never call Fate a freak of nature. She's not natural to begin with, nor is Vivio.
Though... I suppose Nanoha is definitely a freak of nature. And a mathematical prodigy.
>>
>>54789573
Rin: Shirou, we need to talk. The sword thing is going too far.
Shirou: I don't understand.
Rin: Shirou, crunchy cereal should not be crunchy because it's made of tiny little swords.
Shirou: But Rin, my body is made of swords. Obviously it needs to eat swords. It all makes sense.
>>
>>54789581
Okay, thanks.

>Just physical abilities
No, I meant this part:

>You can still grow in the strength of your magical abilities

Is it just the innate abilities in line with those available to non-humans, or is it referring to magic in general? Also, do you need to train each magical ability up separately, or does growing in one more generally improve your "magical strength"?
>>
>>54789477
If we import a shining weapon is blacksmithing tools a valid choice or would it have to be specifically a hammer?
>>
>>54789634
If anyone can make swords into food, and good food, it'd be Shirou.
>>
>>54789420
Estimated time before this will be on the drive?
>>
File: Shirou-Emiya-Quotes-4.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shirou-Emiya-Quotes-4.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>54789634
>Obviously it needs to eat swords. It all makes sense
>>
>>54789636
Oh, that. My bad. It's just saying that you can grow in the amount of magical energy and the strength of it as a Nonhuman, even if you can't use human magic, since many Nonhumans have unique abilities that work on magic.

Probably just whatever your highest power one is rather then the combination of all of em.
>>
Re: Monster jump when ?
>>
>>54789677
You just want to rape a farmer's family until they worship your dick just because he didn't spice your food right, huh?
>>
>>54789634
Shirou: Besides, the doctor said you might need more iron. I'm helping.
>>
>>54789645
Yeah, a full kit that should work. Filinion has a first aid kit as her Shining Weapon in series.
>>
>>54789660
Reminder that Shirou has a literally eldritch mind.

Like shit, centuries-old vampires have a more human frame of mind than him.
>>
>>54789677
When you make it, or that guy who told me he was making makes it, or when someone else decides to make it.

>>54789688
Is this seriously a thing? I never made it that far and tried to find where this happened the last time someone said it but didn't have any luck.
>>
>>54789677
Hopefully never.
A Generic Isekai would be okay, though.
I'm reading the Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? LN right now.
>>
>>54789696
This is true. He is a sword pretending to be a man
>>
>>54789696
Are you a sword?
>>
In Familiar of Zero Jump, do I still take Saito place even if I take the ''What He would’ve wanted'' Drawback ?
>>
>>54789696
Emiya is a human shaped Non-Human. He has more in common with nrvnsqr, ORT or Crimson Moon than he does with Rin.
>>
>>54789708
>Generic Isekai
Never. When it was dropped all chances of it ever being made went away.
>>
File: flat sword.png (393KB, 688x684px) Image search: [Google]
flat sword.png
393KB, 688x684px
>>54789709
>>54789716
We need to find all the Swords and Thinks They're Swords possible, I need to fill out an armory
>>
>>54789211
Order of Ecclesia.
>>
>>54789701
Yes, it's a thing. The protagonist is self-righteous and monstrous in the extreme further on in.
>>
>>54789708
I want to stomp on Kumo.
>>
Slime Tensei jump when?
>>
>>54789723
Emiya Shirou: Now classified as Type-Sword.
>>
>>54789736
To be fair he is some sort of demonic ogre, he is supposed to be an evil rapey asshole.
>>
>>54789767
>Letting your body define you.
>>
I wonder how Panopoly of One from the Exalted Solars Jump looks to Shirou's tracing.
>>
File: jump.jpg (196KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
jump.jpg
196KB, 1280x828px
>>54789755
Spiders are for hugging!
>>
>>54789696
Well it makes sense, his mind is literally mixed warped memories and skills from a variety of future selves looping into one being with varying degrees of hope or sadness.
>>
>>54789728
Is there still a WIP out there? I will pick it up right now if I can.
>>
>>54789776
Sure, but not Kumo. If you don't know why yet, you will see.
>>
>>54789767
Protagonists must always be likable paragons of virtue who express objectively correct ideals though.
>>
>>54789522
Not in my experience. And not according to the rules page last I looked. You're a grown adult though, so do as you will.
>>
>>54789672
Does it allow you to improve your other types of magic if you don't purchase it as a non-human?
>>
>>54789807
Er, you can improve them anyway? That's really just fluff text to explain that Nonhumans can get benefit from that perk.
>>
>>54789728
>When it was dropped all chances of it ever being made went away.
Oh sure. Things that are dropped can never be picked up again. That would be madness.
Are you a retard?
>>
>>54789789
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1497/63/1497634746738.pdf
>>
>>54789806
The rules page talks about posting nude lolis, not talking about them tex. Your understanding of 4chan is pretty shallow.
>>
>>54789755
Shiraori is a good girl. Do not stomp on the spider. She wouldn't have slaughtered even half as many people if they didn't deserve it.
>>
>>54789789
Good luck anon. Thanks for picking it up.
There's a salty asshole that really has it in for this jump for some reason. Don't let him shitpost you away from it, anon, like the last person who tried to make it.
>>
>>54789728
Isekai ?
>>
>>54789789
Do it anon. I need my Isekai fix.
>>
>>54789796
To be fair she is trying to save the world.

Maybe for completely selfish reasons but that is still her goal.

Even if she taught a loli to regen so she could take bites out of her.
>>
>>54789851
Oh it's not about deserving it later on.
>>
>>54789800
No, but if you're raping innocent people then you deserve to die.
>>
>>54789882
She's doing it because she's forced to, and she's specifically targeting humans over any of the other races because she hates them. She's not heroic at all.
>>
>>54789877
Isekai da!
>>
Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen jump when ?
>>
>>54789529
Hell Charger from MCU pt.2 and Nice Bike from Ghost Rider.
>>
>>54789420
>You're A Natural
>[...] Magic in general will be easier to grasp and learn, particularly if it’s anything related to summoning. You also have great magical power in general within you.

A generalised "yer a wizard, harry" perk? You are awesome.
>>
>>54789789
What origins are you thinking? Monster, Summoned Hero, Hit By A Truck, Inanimate/Nonliving Object?
Will there be a perk (probably a 600) to gain the powers of the things you eat?
>>
>>54789902
Depends on your perspective. Many "villains" are actually heroes if you look at it from a different point of view.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to plan the genocide of another world.
>>
>>54789843
What can I tell you anon, bans happened over a discussion about lolicon a while back. It got a little heated, but not enough to have caused a ban because of the tone, so I have to assume it was due to the content and the one responsible having a more flexible interpretation of the rule than what the rules page says.
But if you don't believe, then fine. I just wanted to warn you (presumably you are the same person, it's difficult to tell sometimes) out of goodwill, but... well, you do you anon. Just don't blame me if I say 'I told you so' when and if the time comes.
>>
>>54789886
I'm up to date with the story anon, not the guy that stated they're reading it. Besides everyone that isn't from earth is there basically because it's hell, and it's their punishment to fix the world they fucked up.
>>
>>54789906
*looks it up* ''Why do I have the feeling that when thay make this jump im going to laugh like a maniac ?
>>
>>54789902
The humans will repopulate faster than any other race anon, plus they have greater numbers with shorter lives. Makes sense.
>>
>>54789939
Because it was off-topic.
>>
Has anybody seriously taken the Palace / Conspirator perk-line in Persona 5?
>>
>>54789956
Yes, exactly. Your point being?
>>
>>54789789
Pleasepleaseplease keep the stuff about being an inanimate object and/or location. That's the coolest shit.
>>
>>54789939
Anon, I'm going to have to warn you that you're being extremely offtopic right now. Are you prepared to be banned?
>>
>>54789944
>basically because it's hell, and it's their punishment to fix the world they fucked up.
Is this canon or your headcanon?
>>
>>54789967
I did in one of my villainous chains.
>>
>>54789955
Human repopulation is fucking slow, what drugs are you on? Also, don't pretend she's doing it out of some logic. She's doing it because she hates humans.

>>54789934
If you say so, Lord Evil Devilsatan.
>>
>>54789972
You don't get banned for talking about loli, dumbfuck. Not on its own. You get banned for long, off-topic arguments. So your assertion that 'you can get banned for talking about lolicon!' isn't true in its premise. That's not what the bans are for.
>>
>>54789823
Are there more Born Classes than Holy Swordswoman? Are there any significant differences between them?
>>
>>54789967
You barely hear about except from evil Jumpers, and even then it only supporters a specific type of evil.
>>
>>54788222
>I could look into it, it's mostly should be under the Power of Darkness.

So basically if the Dynasty can do it you could do it with the power of darkness if powered enough?
>>
>>54790015
Not really, it's just a very generalised summary to get across that it's basically "You don't have class restrictions and you get stronger a bit faster."
>>
>>54789992
It's not stated as such, but basically everyone drained all the magic from the world because it was a cheap and easy power source, and the only souls in that world are of the people from that time, and the people that recently got stuck their due to a dick ass elf. They drained the world despite the fact that a race of gods told them it was a bad idea. Said race of gods fucked off to some other world, leaving only one guy behind, because his waifu wanted to save the world.
>>
>>54790012
Go easy on the poor dear, he's probably from some draconian hellhole like SB, where you can get banned for simply discussing things, or using the wrong words.
>>
>>54790012
>That's not what the bans are for.
Okay, fair point. Honest mistake.
No need to be rude though, I was only trying to help.
>>
>>54789995
>Human repopulation is fucking slow, what drugs are you on?

It is still faster than all the other sapient races. By a large margin, the long lived races do not breed as often and have far lower fertility rates.

Also it is logic, it is explained in the story, she even says at one point she would use the nonhumans if that was better. Except the humans try to murderkill everyone not human.
>>
>>54789995
>If you say so, Lord Evil Devilsatan.
Ah, you're familiar with some of my previous works?

In any event, my people look up to me as the hero of the exiled. By the way, did you want some of this apple? I picked up a couple of spares from this garden I used to be in.
>>
>>54790056
All the non-humans are trying to kill humans.
>>
>>54789967
I haven't quite had the chance to make use of Beast of Human Sacrifice yet, but the rest of the perkline and Holy Grail have been mainstays of Chains where I actually jumped Persona 5. It helps that I'm a sucker for things like Jumperburger.
>>
>>54790055
>rude
In hindsight, replace 'rude' with 'hostile'.
>>
>>54789838
Thank you!

>>54789860
Shitposting only makes me stronger, anon. Worry not.
>>
>>54790055
>>54790087
You gave me the vibe of a moral policeman that was giving a snide 'warning' for talking about things he doesn't like. Which is why I got irritated by the end.
>>
>>54790056
If that was true, they wouldn't want to genocide all the elves too.
>>
>>54790073
Not really? Most the demon army is defensive in nature basically the same as the human army. Yet humans send adventurers and such out to kill non humans, and lets not even go into human contract magic where you find a sapient creature then force it to eat its family to break its soul after you mindbreak it into mrdering them.
>>
>>54790056
Humans won't get to repopulate while all the other races genocide them after they've gone nearly extinct.
>>
>>54790112
The elves are actively doing the shit thats causing the world to die. On purpose.
>>
>>54790027
Yep, as long as the source wasn't something from one of the Legendary Armors.
>>
>>54789789
>>54789838
>>54789860
>>54789879
>>54789925
>>54789980
Also, I am happily accepting any thoughts, comments or brainstorming about stuff to fill out the jump. I will freely admit to not being the most creative anon on here.
>>
>>54790112
The Elves deserved it by actively impeding the system, and continuing actions to kill the world. Also they genocided the elves in part to kill Potimas, who was the primary cause of literally everything wrong.
>>
>>54790136
500k is not near extinct. Not in setting. But fine if you refuse to read the story fuck off, moralfag all you want. Either 500k die now or everyone does, the elves are actively bringing about the destruction even faster on purpose and the humans are the best target, however instead of exterminating them as she could kumo is instigating a war which causes casualties to stack on both sides.
>>
>>54790160
But they won't repopulate either, so their excuse is now out the window and their obvious attempt to genocide all the humans is laid bare.
>>
>>54790159
needs a supplement for building overpowered Cheat abilities
>>
>>54790178
>500k is not near extinct
When you need like 30,000 humans to prevent the species from dying due to inbreeding, then yeah it kinda is.
>>
>>54790187
That's a retarded idea.
>>
>>54790159
A chance to pick your race.

Ability to evolve into higher forms of your race.

Ability to be an inanimate object or location.

OP ability capstones, every isekai needs them.
>>
Is there any farming jump ? I can't find any.
>>
>>54790159
One thing I feel was missing from the WiP that no one mentioned at the time was some kind of racial upgrade system for the monster perk line which could also be applied to other creatures subservient to you, which is a common thread between several of that kind of story.
>>
>>54790213
Harvest Moon.
>>
>>54790210
It's Tera.
>>
>>54790198
Yes because millions -500k is less than 30k.
>>
>>54790210
I didn't say it should Be cheap but are you honestly going to tell me that overpowered cheat abilities don't belong in Isekai?
>>
>>54790224
Thanks
>>
For the Pseudo Servant option in Fate/Stay Night it gives you discounts on both origins right? And can I still take Sorcerer's Apprentice?
>>
>>54790101
Ah, I see. So it was just a misunderstanding of tone.
>moral policemen
I can see why, in thinking that, you'd be a bit hostile.
Hand-on-heart, anon, I was just trying to be helpful and share what I thought I'd learned from my own experiences with another (although it seems I'd misunderstood the reason for the ban)
>Which is why I got irritated by the end.
That's fine. Thanks for explaining. I was a bit confused about the reaction I was getting from what I'd thought was kind gesture.
Oh, well, just one of those things.
>>
>>54789778
Look Shirou, I know you wanted that extra 600cp, but there are some drawbacks that just aren't worth it. You gotta know when to call it quits, man.
>>
>>54790227
>Millions
Not even. Place is far less populated than that.
>>
>>54790159
A gatcha item or ability; a gatcha that can give out real loot, powers, and waifus is one of the more fun types of isekai cheat.
>>
>>54790237
Not as a build your own supplement you moron. I know you tried to do this with PS238 but that doesn't actually end well.
>>
>>54790237
Well yes but that could be done more easily with a powers section or just having some of the perks be cheats.
>>
>>54790246
Yes and yes.
>>
>>54790217
Like monster evolution? Going from Wolf to Dire Wolf to Awesome Elementally Themed Wolf That Is Also Much Larger?

>>54790211
Yes to all of these.

>>54790187
Too much work, not enough variety in cheat abilities to be worth it. But rest assured that cheat abilities will not be forgotten.
>>
>>54790179
Actually in setting Shiro has not actually made any excuses. She's actually completely unconcerned by the idea of genocide, she's just stated to others(well her team that's working with her) what her plans are and why.
>>
>>54790159
Ability to upgrade minions/subordinates, this is often used in isekai settings via somehow allowing your minions to evolve, for instanve in slime tensei naming a subordinate lets them evolve i to a higher form, ogres into oni, goblins into hobgoblins.

Ability to allow you to grow into more powerful forms of your chosen race (would be a cool perk if it applied to all your altforms, like if you could use it to evolve a dragon altform into an elder dragon altform simply by earning exp in that form)

Ability to be a location/object, like a dungeon heart (lots of these isekei out) or a vending machine
>>
>>54790198
>30,000
160 humans is sufficient for 20 generations without any inbreeding. Beyond that the population will show some signs, but is unlikely to cause them sufficient damage to cease being a viable population.
>>
Found a video of Julius Belmont boss fight from Aria of Sorrow I think I wish to be droped in on that part of the timeline since Julius is apparently a beast.
>>
>>54790335
You need to look this up, the minimum sustainable human population is far, far higher than that.
>>
>>54790307
Even if you think excuse is the wrong word, the reason for killing the humans is clearly a grudge.
>>
>>54789420
Ooh, I really like Distant Counter.
>>
>>54790374
Fuck off, you can repopulate the entire human race in less than 100 years with only two people! Haven't you read the bible?!
>>
>>54790300
Does Dragonheart stack with what you get from your Mana rank?
>>
>>54790386
>the reason for killing the humans is clearly a grudge

Literally god told her what had to happen and why. You or someone like you has a grudge against kumo and shits up the thre!d like this every time it comes up.
>>
>>54790254
You are too nice for 4chan anon. Harden up if you want to stay.
>>
>>54790408
Being an rpg world that may not be far from the truth.
>>
>>54790417
Mhm.
>>
>>54783905
Unlikely, since it's a physical thing. It'd probably just disappear when you shift into another form.

But if you give it some ability to shift with you (easiest option there is to just build the cyberbrain out of Moonsilver or adding Moonsilver-qualities to it like Moonfaced armor has. But I'm sure there's other options), it'd probably work though.
>>
>>54790386
I don't think she cares, Shiro is super apathetic about all of this and would rather just leave, she's doing everything because she's being forced to, and because she started to like one person and wanted to save the soul of someone they care about(which is upping the kill count substantially).
>>
>Weakness of Beatrice
>Two Worlder lets you use your powers regardless of what the local rules say is possible
In how many settings would this be useful? It looks kind of neat, but it's competing with other stuff and I'm on the fence.
>>
>>54790374
Or, perhaps, you should do the same.
Look to the writing of John Moore, the anthropologist. (IIRC, University of Florida.)
>>
>>54790453
Sekai Oni comes to mind.
Narnia maybe?
>>
>>54790442
How does EXP work? You kill things and complete quests to get some... but do you spend it directly, or is there like some sort of threshhold you need to reach to get points to spend?
>>
>>54790459
>Anthropologist
>Knowing genetics
>>
>>54789552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQwB_fNJyPU
>>
>>54790459
Fake news.
>>
>>54790453
It also lets you move between worlds at will which could arguably also work as a two stage teleport anywhere you want power.
>>
>>54790498
Shining Weapon details a bunch of this but- basically you get the points and then you can use your Shining Weapon to bring up a menu that lets you spend it on magic or any skills you have (Or plug in the usb mode into a phone or computer to do it through that). Any points you get can be immediately spent.
>>
>>54790418
I find it hard to believe anyone reads it and likes Kumo.
>>
>>54790450
Fuck I just realized all my shit is going to disappear when I shift forms.

>adding Moonsilver-qualities to it like Moonfaced armor has
How would I go about doing that for things?
>>
>>54790568
I like her, I don't think she's a good person, but I do like her.
>>
>>54790500
>>54790506
Actual study by, you know, somebody whose field of research involves human populations. An actual science.

The larger population numbers that NASA's later studies recommend have nothing to do with "viable" and everything to do with "genetic diversity" - With 160 people at the start, after 20 generations the population has lost much of its diversity, rendering an epidemic far more likely (a virus that affects one member is likely to affect all of them.)
NASA's study suggests 10000 people to ensure diversity, and 40000 to account for losses during the transit and colonization process.
>>
>>54790573
Well theres an item in bloody roar that makes all your gear always fit even when transforming.
>>
>>54790597
You don't understand. Anything I'm not presupposed to agree with by default is a manufactured lie.
>>
>>54790597
You do know how disease-ridden humans are?
>>
>>54790543
>Shining Weapon
Oops, missed that. So, if you lose your Shining Weapon are you pretty much screwed in terms of gaining EXP in the future? Or is there a way to make another?
>>
>>54790631
I'm...not sure, doesn't go too into that. Not sure if it's even really possible to lose it. If you did I'd imagine you'd get another and you'd keep your levels/magic since that's part of your soul but you'd lose any gear stored in the SW or unspent EXP.

I imagine you'd get another the next time you logged into Grounds' Nir by going through a portal.
>>
>>54790620
>presupposed
predisposed?
>>
>>54790685
As I'm not familiar with the setting, how bad would it be to be witnessed using magic in the "real" world?

Or any out of context magic, in either world, for that matter?
>>
>>54790597
And a good part of that is just because humans already went through a similar scenario, as early humans put themselves through genetic bottlenecks as they radiated out to colonize uninhabited regions of the world and subsequently reduced genetic diversity. We're not a very diverse species. Our gene pool isn't as small as some species (essentially all mating is incest among cheetahs), but it's smaller than many.
>>
>>54790685
Ah, okay.
>>
>>54790748
In real life? You'd scare the shit out of basically everyone government in the world, who'd likely eventually react with extreme military force.

In the other world, people would probably assume you just had some weird combination of spells or you were a nonhuman.
>>
>>54790785
>extreme military force
That seems a bit, uh, extreme. Is there some history that prompts it?
>>
Is there a jump that can provide an easy source of monsters to fight with Thanatos? Preferably scaling ones?
>>
>>54790849
The Gamer. Instant dungeon create.
>>
>>54790832
Imagine how people would react to someone appearing with a few hundred superweapons in their pocket. They could mind control the leaders of any country just by being looked at, unleash horrific diseases with no way to cure using our technology, go ghostly to make themselves completely untouchable and so on.
>>
File: BIG FAT BLUNTS.png (168KB, 1800x306px) Image search: [Google]
BIG FAT BLUNTS.png
168KB, 1800x306px
>>54789357
Kicking ass with Sain.

I'm trying so hard not to catch feelings in his chain but he's nice and says really nice things about me, plus he seems legitimately serious when he flirts with me.

>>54789602
Ya. The multiverse is called the "Outrealms".

>>54789656
Probably right now.
>>
>>54790849
ffta is quite safe, bar two of the more expensive drawbacks.
>>
>>54790867
Could Two Worlder be used to go anywhere in the destination world you want?
>>
>>54790785
Does armor count as "clothing" for the Log-in Room?
>>
>>54790901
For the most part, barring any protections, yeah.
>>
>>54790911
Mhm.
>>
>>54790867
Can the Log-in Room combine outfits, or just distinct pieces of clothing? Are there any weird or disadvantageous effects of making the clothing be made of "willpower"? Is it any less "real" than it was before? Is it possible to modify "willpower-based" clothing with more traditional methods?
>>
>>54790849
Hrm. Frequent Flyer Miles perk in Terraria allows you to enter Terraria worlds... That said, it's not scaling, but the Moon Lord is a thing.
Item World perk from Disgaea similarly allows you to enter worlds. These do scale as you progress.
>>
>>54790920
I'm guessing Doppleganger will make you weaker if you use it while stronger than the 4 enemies you are facing?
>>
>>54790980
It can combine them.

Disadvantages? I guses since they're magical, you could temporarily dispel them or do anti magic against them.

It's no less real.

It's possible, yes.

>>54791002
Yep.
>>
Does anyone know any ways other than Observer from Blazblue to lock something into the timeline? Because I really like the idea of making things unable to be changed by time looping or reversal, but I dislike that it's always on.
>>
I'm trying to decide whether I should take Doormaker from Worm or The Second Magic from Fate.
>>
>>54791013
What kind of powers would a tyranid Psyker have?
>>
>>54791013
>It's possible, yes.
How does that work if they're made out of magic? Presumably you no longer have atoms to work with, and would need to be able to "layer" magic in order to enchant them.

Can you do anything at all to modify something without converting it into "Willpower" constructs?
>>
>>54791098
The same power that a Zoanthrope would have, or the Swarmlord if your a really powerful pysker. You can shoot energy blasts and eat souls as the basics.
>>
Can the second magic be used for teleportation in the same world? I Think I remember Zelretch being able to do that.
>>
>>54791098
You can search those up pretty easily anon.

>>54791109
Just because they're made from magic doesn't mean they don't exist out of real things. Even if you take that view, just combine a real thing with a piece of gear.

Not if you're turning it into percentage magic, since that's how this system works.
>>
>>54791085
If you're primarily viewing it as a travel method, Doormaker.
If you want it for sheer power, then there's no comparison - The Second Magic offers far more power than Doormaker.
>>
>>54791127
Yes, either straight up or hopping to another world and hopping back.
>>
>>54791133
It says that anything modified using it is made out of Willpower. Does combining not count as "modifying" in this case?
>>
Is Endless Anon still working on the Endless Space jump?
>>
>>54791174
I saw him in a thread once and he mentioned the endless legend jump, but he scrammed when I asked about endless space.
>>
>>54791170
...why wouldn't combining it count? Willpower doesn't manifest as gear as some ghostly form. It's still there physically.
>>
I just realized I can use The Light from Sekai Oni to change the Dark Knight in FFXI to the Light Knight.
>>
>>54790849
There's a perk that lets you toggle scaled encounters in Order of the Stick.
>>
>>54791188
Well, that sucks.
>>
>>54790867
Ah, ok, the setting's magic is so OP that if you're not careful they're likely to jump to the conclusion that your out-of-jump abilities are in-setting magic and freak first, ask later?
>>
>>54791203
Wouldnt that just make you a paladin?
>>
>>54791223
Well, it's OP for normal humans and also it's friggin magic. Even if it wasn't strong, things like mind control or curses or stuff existing in real life is a nightmare, especially when you don't know the intentions of the user.
>>
>>54791098
Energy blasts, levitation, emitting psychic terror, and a personal psychic force field are the basic powers held by Zoanthropes and/or Hive Tyrants.
>>
>>54790832
Governments can't handle someone who can rule better than them.
>>
>>54791138
Mostly for travel. Honestly I really don't care for the Fate series and would rather avoid it if I could but the Second Magic is really tempting. But on the other hand I do plan on jumping Worm and the Doormaker power is right there.
>>
>>54791203
Could you change the Dark Knight in Gotham?
Thread posts: 783
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.