[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1663: War Of The First Exalt Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 720
Thread images: 99

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54764714
>>
>>54771857
What's that about sharks?
>>
File: Kimono Mordred.png (480KB, 683x866px) Image search: [Google]
Kimono Mordred.png
480KB, 683x866px
Last thread has made me wonder, what would a Mordred Lily look like?

Or even a Mordred Alter.
>>
File: Ronin Warriors [002].jpg (44KB, 478x314px) Image search: [Google]
Ronin Warriors [002].jpg
44KB, 478x314px
Update for those of you who cares. Ronin Warriors Jump continues to come together, I'll have a WIP for you guys maybe at the end of this week or beginning of next week.
>>
>>54774358
Well as we can see from Jeanne Alter Santa Lily, even Servants who weren't real can have fictional Lily forms. So, just imagine her as Mordred, but not so bitter and not so psychoticly trying to force herself to be a boy despite really not wanting to be one. And either idolizing her dad or hating her like mom says at your choice, since it'd be before they met.

Mordred Alter would probably just act like a Berserker of pent up rage.
>>
>>54774382
So are thees guys' powers based on elements? Which is the best?
>>
>54766665
Does Slayer of Dragons give a tangible friendship power bonus, or does it just manipulate destiny so that things work out?
>>
>>54774300
>Discord
https://discord.gg/454MMUS
>>
>>54774382
armor import yes or no?
>>
Question, if I take Electrokinesis in Infamous will I need to worry about the same weaknesses and constant breaking things as Cole or would that not be an issue unless I take the Control drawback.

If the former what is the point of the Control drawback?
>>
Fuck.
>>54774404 meant in response to >>54766665
>>
File: I came here to laugh at you.jpg (72KB, 524x520px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laugh at you.jpg
72KB, 524x520px
>>54774358
Amuro, I'm doing something extremely wicked
>>
File: Morder Saber Lilly.jpg (67KB, 480x711px) Image search: [Google]
Morder Saber Lilly.jpg
67KB, 480x711px
>>54774358
Mordred Lilly probably got accepted by Arthur and is a cute young girl that wants to protect her fathers kingdom or is still in the idolizing Arthur stage of her life and wants to be the most awesome knight so dad will have to accept her as an heir.

Mordred Alter probably wears a maid outfit for some reason.
>>
>>54774358
Going by Val's definition of Lily (where everything turned out for the better in their story), Mordred Lily comes from a timeline where Arthur and her actually had a close relationship, whether as parent and child or at least as king and knight. As such, she'd probably take after Athuria in appearance, having a similar outfit but in red.

Mordred Alter would probably come from a timeline where she embraced Morgana's plan from the start, so she'd look something like Saber Alter, or alternatively she'd take after her mom and wears a witch outfit. Or maybe something in-between?
>>
>>54766665
Hey NikaMoth, there's a line in the Rebuilding A Country scenario that reads exceptionall=-]\0]\ which i assume means something went wrong during conversion.
>>
What's your dream jump?
>>
>>54774456
But Lily are explicitly younger, it's what we see in all of them.
>>
So, are there any perks like the one in A:EMH that give you the ability to make alloys out of metals and still retain any special effects they might have?
>>
>>54774401
How'd you guess? Also none of the basic ones and their fusion form is best element.

>>54774426
This is to be expected yes.
>>
>>54774460
>pic

That's not a real article, right?
>>
>>54774479
Servant ages are bizarre anyway so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>54774431
Taking the control drawback would be more like your power would occasionally fire off, like actual electric blasts shooting out of you.

But to answer your first question, it might be a problem at first but you could probably train it up over time to achieve fine control.
>>
Is it possible to import a weapon into an NP in Fate?
>>
Earth Defense Force 2025/4.1 Jump
Red Menace (+200
Ravagers Hate You (+300
The EDF Deploys! Free
No Such Thing As a Sudden Stop -100
EDF Training Free for Air Raider
Friends in the Sky -300 discount for air raider
Import:Saitama-100
Squad Import: Monique,mother box Leonardo da Vinci-200

Standard Infantry Kit Free Air Raider.
E651 Titan -200 discount for air raider
Spritefall/Satellite Blaster-200 discount for air raider
Rule of God-300 discount for air raider
Saitama
Air Raider Free
Combat Training Free
The EDF Deploys! Free
EDF Training Free for Air Raider
Friends in the Sky -300 discount for air raider
Walking Fortress Balam F-Custom -300
Monique
drop in
Mostly Ignored-150
Enough Of This-300
Cheesecake-50

mother box
wing diver
to the skies -100
Psionic Enhancement -150
Wing Diver Suite Free
Idunn Custom -200
Drone Subverter-150
Leonardo da Vinci
Air Raider Free
Combat Training Free
Never Empty -/100
E651 Titan -200 discount for air raider
Spritefall/Satellite Blaster-200 discount for air raider

the plan:Reiraku Byakuya+the power of holding hands+ iron steeds+ my driver belt with 40m ultimate form+ power combinations +Higgs Generator = they aren't invincible against me

Rolling to capture Erginus in my master ball Roll(1d100)+0:49,+0 Total:49
now let's find out if RJ's Omega level Technopathy will work on the Ravagers
Roll(1d100)+0:10,+0 Total:10 yep He's got him, let's reverse the polarity on those teleporters and send infinite kill bots after them! Roll to loot the Ravager home planet!
Roll(1d100)-60:61,-60 Total:1 yep that's everything, too bad I didn't take the scenario.
>>
>>54774523
Not quite. You gotta be able to recreate it from SP first.
>>
>>54774523
Val's said no to this in the past. You have to be able to create it from SP first.
>>
File: Tayuya_Smile.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tayuya_Smile.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
>>54774532
>>54774535
Alright thanks you two.
>>
>>54774481
Well I can't really fuse with myself.
>>
>>54774532
>>54774535
This is why we have stuff like that Cauldron from Journey to the West and the item fuser from Aion.
>>
File: Ronin Warriors [001].jpg (240KB, 815x975px) Image search: [Google]
Ronin Warriors [001].jpg
240KB, 815x975px
>>54774571
Don't worry dear anon, I've thought of that.
>>
>>54774580
And Sburbian Alchemization.
>>
Ignoring the Fire Emblem jumps, where can i get some amazing tactics perks?
>>
>>54774594
Yeah, but late game that gets ridiculously expensive. Like, burn through 15 Minecraft worlds expensive.
>>
>>54774614
My favorite is Glorious Leadership from Naruto, which not only makes you an incredible tactician and strategist but also makes it so that people attribute the success of an operation you're involved in to you, at least in part. The most a glory-hound can say is that they couldn't have done it without you.
>>
>>54774614
Any of the Paradox Jumps, Ender's Game, Ring of Red, Overlord, Aldnoah.Zero, Exalted Dragonblooded
>>
https://pastebin.com/CVq8Nuuh

Blue Quartz faces off against the forces of Apokolips and finally gets out of DC!
>>
>Persona 5 jump

>No animal-with-persona Companion that can transform into a vehicle while in mental landscapes
>nothing related to All-Out Attacks, or negotiating with Shadows & similar monsters outside of tangential mention in The Fool
>nothing to engineer elaborate heists
>nothing for organizing a proper rebel-crew (like the Thieves) or proper conspiracy (like Shido & co.)
>>
Are there any jumps that offer cigarettes or smoke-ables that are either good for you or provide some benefit other than those in Bioshock Infinite?
>>
>>54774752
Exalted: Dragonblood.
>>
>>54774747
Yeah, I was also sort of dissatisfied with the while playing through P5 myself. I was working on a whole bunch of additional Perk and Gear options to add to it for personal use, but I'm very lazy, and will probably never finish such things.
>>
>>54774752
Deus Ex Human Revolution has some.
>>
>>54774747
Jumpmaker's an SBer. It's to be expected.
>>
Just a head's up, I added a couple of small, non-background items to Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch and made a few edits here and there. Plus, I created a table of contents. So I've posted the new version in the Uploads folder.
>>
If Heavens or Digger is here, can the henshin device fusions in the Kamen Rider jumps be bought multiple times? I ask because it seems only the ones that can directly install slots say they can be bought multiple times.
>>
File: Saber Alter Jeanne Alter Maid.png (1MB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Saber Alter Jeanne Alter Maid.png
1MB, 849x1200px
Where can I get maid companions?
>>
>>54771857
I look forward to seeing that. Though personally, I'm more fond of eating salmon.

Actually, if it's not too much to ask, could you please include an optional crossover drawback for other works that Deep Sea Prisoner's made? It's only in the SB/QQ Lewd folder, but I included an extra option in my Mogeko Castle gauntlet to account for other games in that shared universe, so it would be nice if you could do something similar with your own jump.
>>
>>54774774
I just.

I enjoy the attempt at flavor and all, but aside from the Conspirator perk-line it just feels like it played it too safe. It didn't really try for anything outside of what the Generic Persona jump offered.

>>54774870
Slice-of-Life, 15-in-one slot.
>>
>>54774870
One of... Val's jumps... I think?

Was it God of Highschool?

I don't remember.
>>
>>54774870
Touhou.
>>
File: tmp_12351-au9O3cB_d623986905.jpg (43KB, 582x482px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12351-au9O3cB_d623986905.jpg
43KB, 582x482px
>>54774870
If you make jumps, you can get as many as you put in.
>>
File: Demon Recruiting.jpg (202KB, 666x439px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Recruiting.jpg
202KB, 666x439px
>>54774614
Devil Summoner, Shin Megami Tensei
>>
>>54774745
You better damn well use that return button to go back and give Roland a proper tsundere fuck, I swear to fucking God.
>>
What are some good hand-to-hand/martial art perks?
>>
>>54775005
Entirety of the Earth's Mightiest Discipline - Kenichi jump.

Just all of it.
>>
>>54774447
>Mordred saving Saber Lily
Is this a thing? Coz I want this to be a thing?
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
[Fire Emblem: Archanea, redux]

Drawbacks: World War Fire Emblem: Loptyr's Revenge, Marked By Eremiah, Helping The Hero King, Echoes of the Past, Present and Future (2000)

Scenarios: Sage Hubba's Pursuit of Shanty Pete, Bringing Back Glory To The Dragons, War of the First Exalt

Rolled Archanea

Manakete: Divine Dragon, age 4000 (1700)

The Exception (Free)
Magical Gift of Dragons (Free)
Wrapped in Myth (1600)
I Am Me (1500)
Dragonsleep (1300)
Flames of Hatred (1100)
Ruler of Dragons (800)
Realm of Dragons (500)
Unsuspicious Cloak (Free)
Pure Water (400)
A Sleepy Nagi (100)
Canon Companion: Tiki (0)

I have so many questions now.

I just found out the Lightsphere and Starsphere can negate terrain disadvantages/magical degradation. Would mixing those into the dragonstone formula be a good idea?

So Sharle is jealous of me for...dropping Dragonscape on an army? Is he going to try to create more Dragonscapes? Maybe invest in some sort of magical airborne platform to do multiple, simultaneous and devastating deep strikes? Will the Codex Draconis call this maneuver Drake Rain in the years to come?

Also what happens if Nagi steps in Naga's fire?

...will anybody object if I delay the ritual a little by building a little conveyer belt to keep dipping and withdrawing weapons? Or should I just wear a really, really big trenchcoat and stow loads of weapons in it while waddling into the fire?

>Are you done yet?
>Just a few more
>What about now?!
>Almost there
>GRIMA IS AT THE CITY GATES
>This isn't even my final bag of loot!
>>
>>54774870
Overlord.
>>
>>54775019
Mordred and Saber Lily being besties is a thing in the drama CDs

https://youtu.be/rmmlSepkodU
>>
>>54775040
They the holding hands & cuddling type of besties?
>>
>>54774614
While perks are nice, I will point out that non-fiat backed skill, experience and powers are still a viable way to be amazing at almost anything, including strategy and tactics.
As others have mentioned that Exalted Dragonblood has a perk, I will point out that Exalted counts "War" as a skill, and that all Exalts can have Excellencies that boost its effectiveness well into superhuman levels (which puts them on par with the top tier powerhouses in-setting.)

A Solar-tier Exalt using only the First War Excellency (or in-theme Excellency for GSPs) can be twice as capable as the greatest mortal strategist or general. Dragonblooded come next among Exalts, followed closely by Lunars.

Interestingly, Alchemicals are above Solars for dice pool sizes due to their potential augmentations.

In terms of pure skill, outside of martial arts, a Sidereal comes in last. That said, Sidereals can directly affect the difficulty of a task by influencing Fate (Fateful (Ability) Excellency.) So while they might display less pure skill, they leverage it much more effectively.
>>
>>54775040
Mordred wants to protect that smile because Saber Lilly supports and encourages her dream of being a great king.

Saber Lilly is also her father, uncle, mother, and aunt though so no they aren't yuri.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
>>54774393
>even Servants who weren't real can have fictional Lily forms

Is Chaldea at the point where there is a non-zero chance you can summon Pepe Lily and CIA Alter?

>>54774460
Right now? Just started playing Pyre, and it's pretty fun. Supergiant does it again!

>>54775005
Ranma, Majikoi, Hokuto no Ken, GUNNM and Street Figher have oodles.

>>54775063
Huh. Would you say augmentations are even better than an Infernal's Devil-Tyrant Avatar shintai package?
>>
>>54775135
Well a pile of udon dough is a servant now, so yes, shove a grail into a pile of green playdoh and you'll have your very own Pepe.

What class will he be?
>>
>>54774969

... If it wasn't so out of character, my personal preference would be yandere for Lobo
>>
>>54774941
Whatever happened to the Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid jump? I remember there being a paste of a WIP and then nothing.
>>
>>54775063
>non-fiat backed skill, experience and powers are still a viable way to be amazing at almost anything, including strategy and tactics.
Maybe if you have perks to allow you to reach those levels. Otherwise, not so much.
>>
File: J Egar Hoover.png (2MB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
J Egar Hoover.png
2MB, 1061x1500px
>>54775135
>Is Chaldea at the point where there is a non-zero chance you can summon Pepe Lily and CIA Alter?
FGO had a whole event about how things don't need to be real to be recorded and thus summoned. Besides why would you summon CIA Alter when you could summon the hot spy in pic J Edgar Hoover.

They're also crossing over with the Gudako manga now and have a saint graph formed from udon dough and a grail so yeah Pepe and CIA-chan ain't to out there.
>>
>>54775183
>J. Edgar Hoover
>that

What. What is this. Is this the work of a communist Stand?
>>
>>54775183
To be fair, the manga is confirmed to be an alternate universe, so those retarded monsters are far away from you. Until they start bleeding over and turn everyone retarded, anyway.
>>
>>54775005

Grandmaster of Combat from Young Justice and DC. If not then the Taskmaster perk from Ultimate Spiderman.
>>
>>54775194
Crossdressing as a man crossdressing as a woman to stop the fucking reds.

Are you dedicated to America like that anon or a are you a fucking pinko?
>>
>>54775135
>Huh. Would you say augmentations are even better than an Infernal's Devil-Tyrant Avatar shintai package?

Debatable, and mostly only when considering that an Alchemical can change out augmentations at a Vat to reconfigure their available Charms, while By Rage Recast only changes its library of mutations when you gain Essence.
>>
>>54775178
>Maybe if you have perks to allow you to reach those levels. Otherwise, not so much.

My post, quite literally, pointed out an example of a non-perk way of doing so.
>>
Any perks to make it so a vampire does not need to eat/drink ? So far all I have found are ones that make you need to consume less.
>>
>>54775278
Self Sustaining perks can be found in some of the capeshit jumps.
Use Metavore to be able to eat anything.
>>
>>54774879
Better to play it safe than experiment and guarantee getting shit on.
>>
>>54775204
The manga DID cross over tho

This Event

>>54775183
Dont forget the Chaldean system, as described by Andersen, was that "as long as it helps save humanity" was the requirement for making any saint graphs

So that's why we have stuff like Alter Egos, Alter Ego Kiara, BB, Bunyan who isnt actually Bunyan
>>
File: IMG_1113.jpg (44KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1113.jpg
44KB, 500x458px
>>54775157
...don't tempt me to do this in the actual GO jump. I gotta save some dough for Moot and Wojak too

Also, Avenger. The Avenger that even other Avengers look down on

>Has the skill Scream of "Awe"
>Rank A-- Anti-Unit (Self) Phantasm: Normie Banisher: Imposes rank downs and spatial dislocation that can only be resisted by the accumulation of Mystery. Severe disadvantage against most Servants, and loses additional potency against male Servants famous for their sexual conquests or female Servants famous for their beauty

>>54775183
...they best not be messing with Roosevelt. Either one.
>>
File: j-edgar-hoover.jpg (178KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
j-edgar-hoover.jpg
178KB, 1200x1200px
>>54775217
So was Hoover a wizard in the Nasuverse and used magic to change their appearance? Because pic related is what J. Edgar Hoover looked like, that's not a woman disguised as a man.
>>
>>54775273
But do you really consider an Exaltation "not a perk"? I mean, you might, but they still tend to be "fiat-backed". Considering, you know, you can still respire Essence and use Charms in worlds without nano-gods.
>>
>>54775354
They turned Paul Bunyan, whose entire thing is basically being a giant manly man lumberjack, into a naked overalls chainsaw loli. We're absolutely doomed.
>>
>>54775354
I don't know why, but now I got the idea of a Fate Harry S. Truman that works like Exodia.
Assemble all 5 pieces connected to him, and you can summon him with his ultimate ability "The A-bomb." The restriction being that he can only use A-bomb twice.
>>
Are the sorcery perks in the Exalted jumps really worth it? Is Exalted sorcery good?
>>
>>54775350
>The manga DID cross over tho

>This Event
I referenced it in my post. What do you think 'they start bleeding over' means?
>>
File: PaulBunyan4.png (717KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
PaulBunyan4.png
717KB, 512x724px
>>54775381
Hoovers from a parody manga like Paul Bunyan. Don't take it to seriously.
>>
>>54775183
She looks like the kind of lady who'd be seducing people one second and then shooting them the next. I approve.
>>
>>54775384
I say we fight back, make weird fanservice versions of Japanese cultural icons. Ones from relatively recent history, because they're already fine with Sengoku-era figures like Nobunaga being made into sexy ladies. Let's make sexy lady Tetsuro Watsuji, see how they like that.
>>
File: 1473653456008.jpg (201KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1473653456008.jpg
201KB, 894x894px
>>54775384
>Quick search.
...they could have at least kept his hair color the same.
>>
>>54775416
Exalted sorcery is very good for big rituals and very bad for everyday use. You bust out sorcery for big world-shaping projects, not personal scale use. If you want to curse an entire kingdom to be cast outside of time and forever drift through the eons, it's great. If you want to blast the monster bearing down on you, stick to charms because you'll never get your Shape Sorcery actions off in time to matter.
>>
>>54775433
They'd probably support it.
>>
>>54775433
Pretty sure I've seen loli Tojo around.
>>
>>54775383
The Exaltation is fiat backed, yes. But the Charms you acquire are magic learned in-setting, likewise with any skills you learn in-setting (such as War.)
>>
File: IMG_1114.jpg (34KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.jpg
34KB, 500x600px
>>54775433
...there's a big problem with that, anon.

They did it to themselves first. Cute girl Nobunaga's there too.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Japanese_Heroic_Spirits

>>54775409
>>54775384
Oh god, with all the rules going out the window.

Star Wars (as in the missile defense system EMPOWERED BY THE CONCEPT OF THE STAR WARS FRANCHISE like the retarded lovechild of Hanging Gardens of Babylon and Ars Almadel Salmonis) as a Noble Phantasm.
>>
File: awww so happy! love.gif (1MB, 540x411px) Image search: [Google]
awww so happy! love.gif
1MB, 540x411px
>OP

Oh...oh jeez. I feel all happy inside. Thank you.

>>54774459
Oh jeez. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix it.

>>54775027

>I just found out the Lightsphere and Starsphere can negate terrain disadvantages/magical degradation. Would mixing those into the dragonstone formula be a good idea?

Grinding them up or making spells from them and casting them during creation? I'd suggest making some kind of replace for them if you're putting the orbs directly in the mix because the Fire Emblem needs all the orbs in place for the ritual to be done with Sharle.

>So Sharle is jealous of me for...dropping Dragonscape on an army? Is he going to try to create more Dragonscapes?

Sharle isn't a magic-focused guy and he'd probably be highly intimidated by you pre-character development, not really jealous. Pre-character development Sharle has a defeatist attitude about a lot of things. He's a good guy, despite that. I don't really see him being jealous of you, to be honest. But you do you.

>Also what happens if Nagi steps in Naga's fire?

She is deemed worthy and lives, and has a connection to her dead past self now.

>...will anybody object if I delay the ritual a little by building a little conveyer belt to keep dipping and withdrawing weapons? Or should I just wear a really, really big trenchcoat and stow loads of weapons in it while waddling into the fire?

I. I. Sure. Okay.
>>
>>54775538
He mentioned that broham.

He's talking modern day figures.
>>
>>54775183
>Expected Erin Esurance/10
>>
>>54775416
>Is Exalted sorcery good?
The jumps are based on the 2nd edition where sorcery wasn't that good. 3e sorcery on the other hand is amazing but as I said the jumps are based on 2e so unless you want to head canon it that you're using 3e sorcery I say that the CP spent on the sorcery perks is usually better spent elsewhere.

Plus you can always learn sorcery without the perks.
>>
>>54775538
>They did it to themselves first. Cute girl Nobunaga's there too.
Yes, I know. Read what I actually wrote, ASA. I said "they're fine with Sengoku-era figures, let's see if modern ones getting the treatment messes with them". Because as far as I know, Baron Sadao Araki hasn't been made into a cute girl with her tits hanging out that rants about conquering the inferior races and has a magic sword that's the physical manifestation of the Northern Expansion Doctrine.
>>
File: loveable idiots.png (908KB, 1364x1318px) Image search: [Google]
loveable idiots.png
908KB, 1364x1318px
>>54775433
Way ahead of you anon
>>
>>54775601
Yes, because Oda Nobunaga and Miyamoto Musashi are from recent history. Fuck, do you Fatefags actually know how to read?
>>
File: 1381357922877.jpg (163KB, 1264x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1381357922877.jpg
163KB, 1264x1600px
>>54774300

Did a little more work on Diablo.

For now, I'm sticking with drop-in, fighter, wizard, rogue for backgrounds, with perks that are either general enough to fit any of the...3+7+5 classes of that type, (not counting dlc and test files) with extra perks in each tree to represent the more unusual classes.

So it's a mess, basically.

I never got around to playing d3, so is there anything in that game that sticks out as a good candidate as an item, companion, drawback, etc?
>>
>>54775624
Fate doesn't do any recent history as much more then a joke. I think the closest they've gotten are Tesla and Li Shuwen.
>>
>>54775635
Wait are you trying to fit all of Diablo into a single jump?
>>
>>54775573
>Plus you can always learn sorcery without the perks.
Don't do that. It had a DC magic style cost.
>>
>>54775183
That's not Hoover, broseph. That's a fan-mockup of Yoshiko Kawashima as an Avenger that one of the fgo artists made and posted a day before the aniversary of the Nanking massacre. They were yelled at over Twitter about it, apparently. They later made an apology on Twitter about the whole thing.
Link in case you read moon: https://mobile.twitter.com/matsuryun/status/808703071735812096
>>
>>54775645
So your defense for my complaints of that post having no relevance to the conversation...is to tell me that that post has no relevance to the conversation. That's some great debating skills, there. Seriously, I started off mocking but now I'm genuinely wondering: Can Fate fans actually read?
>>
File: IMG_1062.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1062.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>54775556
>>54775589
Oh right. Speedreading in the rain, my bad.

Actually I was thinking-what about cultural icons? If the Statue of Linerty's a goddess then Godzilla can be a monster-well, PHANTASMAL SPECIES girl! If Hoover's a triple-reverse trap, Segata Sanshiro can be...basically Sakura from Street Fighter, actually! Heck, if we're pushing it this far couldn't Usagi and Kiryu just barely qualify, as "nameless heroes" representing cultural trends?

>American Servants being summoned by nippon masters fighting Japanese Servants summoned by American masters
>Majima's Rank B+ Anti-Economy (Self) Noble Phantasm Hunt of the Mad Dog is a hard counter to FDR A++ Anti-Depression Noble Phantasm Pledge of the New Deal
>war ends in pyrrhic victory after All The World's Financial Crises is accidentally summoned from their clash
>>
>>54775715
>Not the Majima Anywhere System

DUDE
>>
Would Stalker(or FEAR I mix them up) replica Clones be able to properly utilise the force?
>>
>>54774480
Anyone want to answer this?
>>
>>54775707
Uh no that's Hoover from the Learn With Manga joke thing.
https://twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/892287927316656128/
>>
Anyone have any ideas for the Rogue Trader jump? Currently I'm thinking of just using the classes as the origins/backgrounds.

I have no idea how to do ship customization other than giving a free Transport or Raider class ship and upgrading it to a bigger hull cost CP.
>>
>>54775712
The cut-off for reaching the Throne is pretty much the early 1900's! No modern Servants!
For some reason many fans of Nasu have an almost vitriolic aversion to any perceived slights against their fandom, which tends to reduce all ability to comprehend to nil. You see similar lack of ability to read with crossovers which make use of the other setting's metaphysics, when Nasu fans begin picking it apart for failure to hold Nasu-metaphysics above all others.
>>
>>54775777
So Exalted fandom has am equally shitty sibling.
>>
>>54775801
Exalted fans are all secretly Sidereals. Arguments we don't like result in using Duck Fate.
>>
>>54775771
>No idea how to do ship customization

Basically, look up the different ship loadouts and what weapons and other attachments / accoutrements are available to them (if you're looking for a jump example, Light of Terra has this in Part 3 - Processional of the Damned). I'm pretty sure there's different ship retrofits and options in Rogue Trader, but I could be mistaken.

As well, what are the classes? Those would be a good option to build perk-lines from depending on how in-depth they go, but a good idea as well is to look at examples of who would be Rogue Traders - their backstories and experiences - and building Origins around them.

... did I make even a lick of sense.
>>
>>54775552
Not gonna lie, Nika, War of the First Exalt is one of my favorite scenarios now. It feels like I'm taking part in a new epic story myself, plus it'll be a ton of fun to talk with Chrom, Lucina, and Robin about it in Awakening. I also really want to use the various mentoring perks we have in the chain to make Sharle into this legendary hero, even more so then he already would be. And the jump itself is awesome. So thanks for making it, Nika.
>>
File: 35d5ea732f6488ce4009fba0bdee5248.jpg (308KB, 995x1400px) Image search: [Google]
35d5ea732f6488ce4009fba0bdee5248.jpg
308KB, 995x1400px
>>54775433
Here you go.
>>
Okay, look, I tried to approach LoT optimistically and as something fun but...

It...
just isn't very good?

It explicitly shirks the normal conceits, from what I understand is hilariously lethal, except maybe a Necron seer has actually guaranteed your arrive to watch his ascension(???????????), dictates large parts of your personality, the vast majority of the text is directly ripped from assorted Warhammer wikia articles, the pricing of ship upgrades is at odds with itself from part to part, pricing is inconsistent in general, the formatting is just short of being antagonistic, and just generally is a slog to get through and understand filled as it is with a strange mix of in-setting propaganda and clumsy descriptions.

The thread seems to enjoy LoT. I'm missing something here. Fill me in?
>>
>>54776116
Fun and flavor are more important than 'normal conceits'. You think like a bureaucrat.
>>
>>54775552
Hey Nikamoth, how does Slayer of Dragons work? Is it a power up, or is it a fate manipulation perk?
>>
>>54776111
Yeah no Babylon was a dick.

The trick is, you gotta take the parts of it you like to build your own narrative using the branches of it supplied. It's got PLENTY of good shit in-and-of-itself, and was one of our first attempts at breaking out of the traditional JumpChain Formula, but it was made by a guy who had particular beliefs on how Jumpers were supposed to grow.

Look at Babylon Five for a good example.
>>
>>54775662
Wasn't Diablo already claimed by three different people
>>
>>54776158
SJ-Chan has the claim on SB-side, there's this anon working on it, and we have a "Hellfire" (read, D1 with this incredibly autistic _GAME MECHANICS ONLY_ approach) jump somewhere.
>>
>>54776116
As someone who isn't familiar with the source material, I feel like it's more of a long CYOA for fans of the setting than a jump that anyone can use.
>>
File: diablorogue.jpg (130KB, 581x852px) Image search: [Google]
diablorogue.jpg
130KB, 581x852px
>>54775662

At the moment, yes.

As I understand the timeline, the three games span a time of about 30 years, following a irregular mess of a schedule.

Diablo 1 takes 5 years from diablo's un-sealing to his re-sealing, and events immediately segue into diablo 2, which only takes a year or two to complete.

Then it's a 20 year skip to D3, which only takes a year or so, I'm not sure.

I suppose I could just cover D1+2, and let someone else who knows the games cover d3...but many events are so interconnected that I'd need some option to keep or discard continuity of a d1+2 jump, because any interference would derail the plot of d3 pretty heavily...

Huh. What does everyone else think? Should I just make a jump that covers 1 and 2? Make 3 a separate jump?
>>
Well boys, I'm going cold turkey, swearing off Jumpchain. Wish me luck.
>>
>>54776116
It offers nice things, and most people completely ignore the writing in favor of their own narrative. It's just the preferred method overall for the reasons you stated, assuming the Jumper's personality and having an antagonistic bent. The antagonism is 100% on purpose in the broken deadlight route too.

Seriously though, if you ignore the forced narrative and replace it with your own, it's basically a bunch of scenarios with interesting rewards that can be fun to think on. Some people also like the difficulty since it takes your powers for the duration.
>>
>>54776173
I think 3 should be a separate one, yeah. Big timeline leap imo, would like a +0 CP drawback for continuity tho.

>>54776191
Good luck. See you tomorrow, anon
>>
>>54776173
Alternate universes.
>>
>>54776191
Good luck anon, hope you can find other things that interest you and ways to busy yourself.
>>
>>54776116
>The thread seems to enjoy LoT.
No you see we enjoy the ship, it was one of the first big ass space ships and thus serves as the base for most jumpers' flagships.
The structure is weird and it is full of dickish decisions but there is a lot of good material too which is makes it more frustrating than if it was just shit.
>>
>>54776173
I think that'd make your workload easier in the long run, yes. D1+2 alone has plenty of content to work with, and there's quite a few retcons and inconsistencies between 2 and 3 that you'd be better off ignoring.

Having a Continuity link between 2 and 3 could work plenty, otherwise we just assume different timelines / universes.

>>54776191
See you tomorrow, anon.
>>
File: 1287082010901.jpg (608KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1287082010901.jpg
608KB, 773x1000px
>>54775771

Considering the sheer number of customization options for ships, I'd suggest a second pool of points like some jumps offer just for hulls and components. Keep the cp for stuff that works on a personal level.
>>
File: a serious idea.png (260KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
a serious idea.png
260KB, 500x284px
>>54776140
It's both, along with a heavy dose of The Power Of Friendship.
>>
>>54774460
AVP. All I want is an army of xenomorphs that I can hybridize with Tyranids, Kaijus, and every other crazy monster available we have jumps for.

>>54774480
>>54775747
Artificial Alloys from Anno 2070 lets you replicate unique materials and elements.

>>54775738
Are you asking if you can give clones Force Powers using the conduit reward? If so, the answer is yes.
>>
>>54776243
I mean, the claim's been given up. Why not make it yourself?
>>
>>54775847
>Basically, look up the different ship loadouts and what weapons and other attachments / accoutrements are available to them (if you're looking for a jump example, Light of Terra has this in Part 3 - Processional of the Damned). I'm pretty sure there's different ship retrofits and options in Rogue Trader, but I could be mistaken.
The Light of Terra is a Gloriana-class Battleship that no Rogue Trader would ever have due to them being relics of the Great Crusade and the fact only 20 were produced with each Legion getting one. Most Rogue Traders usually only have a single ship that's usually a transport or raider class or maybe a frigate. Above Frigate class ships you have Light Cruisers, Cruisers, Grand Cruisers, Battlecruisers, and finally Battleships that almost no Rogue Traders have. Successful Rogue Traders might have more than one ship and Rogue Trader Dynasties usually do have multiple ships unless they are in decline

So you've got 8 different ship hull classes each with multiple hull types. And certain components require bigger ship classes. And there are also Archeotech and Xenotech components.

>As well, what are the classes? Those would be a good option to build perk-lines from depending on how in-depth they go, but a good idea as well is to look at examples of who would be Rogue Traders - their backstories and experiences - and building Origins around them.

I suppose there is some sense to have all the origins be Rogue Traders since they own the ship and are in charge. Though there will be an Explorator option which would have you captain a vessel in an Explorator fleet. But then if I have all of the origins be Rogue Traders I don't know what to do about companions.

>>54776116
I don't like it either so you're not alone

>>54776222
Considering how rare it is for most Rogue Traders to own some of the larger hull classes there is some sense to making them cost CP.
>>
File: zarya buff.jpg (41KB, 720x804px) Image search: [Google]
zarya buff.jpg
41KB, 720x804px
>>54776191
I apologize in advance.
>>
>>54776134
Ah, but it's not fun and it tastes like shit, spite, and ashes. So what value does it have again?
>>
>>54776265
Okay I didn't mean the LoT Gloriana itself, but more the customization specifically. Like the selection of guns, shield, and enhancement options, or the different offices and interior buildings available like the Laboratorium or Pharmacia.

>Companions

Rogue Traders have their retinues and honor guards. They might not get their own specific ship, but they can still get CP and gear of their own. The import and such can just explain their origins as being tied to yours rather than being Traders in-and-of-themselves.
>>
>>54776226
Is it like a 50/50 split, or learning one way or the other? I ask because I make a point of severing myself from fate, so I'm wondering how much functionality I'll be able to squeeze out given my situation.
>>
>>54774460
Pathfinder or Scion would be pretty nifty.

I'd also like if Asura's Wrath was less headcanony and more faithful to the source material. Alas, an official update would never happen, and my jumpmaking skills are insufficient to make a private jump worthwhile.
>>
>>54775771
>a free Transport or Raider class ship and upgrading it to a bigger hull cost CP.
One thing to keep in mind is that every Rogue Trader is given a ship with their Warrant, and it is never that small. They generally given Cruisers or sometimes even bigger ships, if they are given something as small as an escort they were probably a member of the inquisition who was given the Warrant as a form of banishment and the small ship is intended to get them killed.

Even when their entire situation is a punishment meant to kill them they still get a proper warship.

Most will also have a fleet, usually a small one unless they are running a small navy or actually using their Warrant for Trading purposes. Even the biggest will be tiny compared to a real imperial war fleet but still a fleet and in the case of more militant Rogue Traders more than enough to conquer entire star systems, either in the Imperium's name and/or their own (usually both, they like power but don't like losing their warrant).
>>
>>54776116
Most people active in /jc/ today harbor some degree of displeasure with LoT. It has some value as an interesting set of scenarios, rewards, etc. But its flaws, which you have addressed pretty eloquently, will always give it a mixed reputation.

You can handle it pretty much however you like. Nobody in their right mind is bothered by people ignoring LoT's stupid bullshit.
>>
>>54776265
>Considering how rare it is for most Rogue Traders to own some of the larger hull classes there is some sense to making them cost CP.
It is rare for them to have battle cruisers or battleships, they always have some kind of proper warship and all 40K ships are big. The most common for their main ship would be the Lunar Class Cruiser which is 5km long.
>>
>>54776345
Except YJ_Anon, apparently.
>>
>>54776328
It's more focused on the Power of Friendship than fate manipulation, but it's sizable. It's like 60/40 in terms of ratio.
>>
>>54776336
For what it's worth, Asura's Wrath has so little lore anyway that as long as you ignore the notes it's pretty close to what canon there is. Except the Drop-In tree, or the Gohma being a part of the natural world
>>
>>54776345
Most people active nowadays just don't like jumps made that way in general. Dirge and Babylon are the only ones who made jumps in that weird style and neither of them are considered anywhere close to being good jumpmakers.
>>
>>54776370
Thanks.
>>
>>54776357
>>54776340
Where are you getting this thing about Cruisers being common? Admittedly I still need to finish rereading the books but I don't remember anything about that.
>>
>>54774358

Instead of going "REEEEEEEEE I'm a boy and I'm gonna be King" she decided to go "I'm a woman, but first and foremost I'm a knight. Got a problem? Say it to my face and FITE ME BITCH! Also I'm Arturia's daughteru and I got dibs on the throne if she dies."
>>
Speaking of YJ_Anon, would anyone be bothered if I had a Zalgo drawback without Zalgo text? I've been messing with my writer program and haven't been able to get it to work so far. Either that, or if anyone has any ideas for +300 CP Generic Creepypasta drawbacks.
>>
>>54776376
>Dirge

Don't conflate the shitposter's opinion with anyone else's. The other thread a bunch of people liked that Junji Ito jump of his.
>>
>>54776191
Thanks for everything you've done, Val. I agree no doubt you'll find something just as worthwhile, probably moreso.
>>
>>54776251
>the claim's been given up.
Really, when?
>>
>>54776431
H͉̩̬͍̞͘ą̰̠̬̱̣͓v͎e̦ ̛̼̪̰͇̞̘ͅy̷ou̗͞ ̥͕͕̬̳̬̞t͎̪r̙͕̯͚̮̣͘i̹͞ȩ̣͔͉̝͓ḑ̙̳̪̖̺ u͔̜͉ş̱̬͉̠̭̻̞i̹͔̟̖̗̫̬n̙̠̹͔̯̜͇ǵ̮ ̪̪͖͎̠͙̱̕ṱ̹ͅh͕̺e̯͝ ̶̭̟Z̦͔̦͉̬̤͞ḁ̹̖̺͖̩lg̳͎͠o̗̬̫̰̯͝ ̟͙̪̩̯͚ṱ̤̟́e̶x̼̞̮̀t̶͇̩͓̹͎ ͍̯͍̪̟̙g̢̯̝e̪̙n̬̕e͓̙̪͍̠̮̖ṛ̛̰̙̤̯a̠͍̱̯t̥͎̰̥o̷̟̘̖ͅͅͅr͖͉̰͘ͅ?̜̼
>>
>>54776431
>Zalgo
>drawbacks

Doesn't he just want to give his followers falchions and get them laid? If anything he sounds more like a perk than a drawback.
>>
>>54776437
No they didn't.
>>
>>54776441
Man, the fact that I was gone for literally almost over a year shoulda been enough.

Statute of limitations, man. Not my work anymore.
>>
>>54774460
An Epic Warhammer40K jump with all the bells and whistles, all factions represented, a fuckhuge personal army, a fleet of battleships and all that shebang. And LOTS of scenarios with awesome rewards.
>>
>>54776457
Oh, it's you. Here, just gonna rub this in your face for a second. Open wide.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/54745964/#54756426

>It's refreshing to see some people not instantly REEEEing at the sight of Dirge's work

Liar liar pants on fire~
>>
>>54776472
>I was gone for literally almost over a year
And we were so close to getting rid of you. What a waste.
>>
>>54776447
Yeah. I tried fonts too but it screws up when I make it a PDF.

>>54776453
There are multiple interpretations, I'd imagine. The Dark God companion is based off on of them.

I was thinking more along the lines of the "sings the song that ends the world" type of thing, but eh. It might be too close to the current end of the world drawback anyway.
>>
>>54776486
*based off one of them
>>
>>54776472
Now we just need you to give up everything else and we'll have decent jumps for once.

How about a public apology for wasting everyone's time, and handing off the jump again like what you did with Guilty Gear? That'll make everybody happy.
>>
>>54776485
>>54776496
Your parents were right in beating you.
>>
>>54776496
>>54776485
Wow, you switch targets quick when you've been found out huh? And nah, but filming your own suicide would make me chuckle at least.
>>
>>54774460
A Wizard of Oz jump, with one 0cp drawback to use one of the various remakes or reimaginings, and another to start the jump when the Wizard arrives, staying until the time you would have normally left.
>>
>>54776472
People have let claims stand for that long before.
And I didn't want to be an asshole considering how I acted about it before.
>>
>>54776414
Well for starters there is the Rogue Trader Cruiser, an entire classification of ship made up of cruisers given as gifts to Rogue traders for various reasons which they have customized for their individual needs
>Battlefleet Gothic Magazine #19 pg.5

Also the Ambition Class Cruiser, which is pretty much an entire ship class catering to them being basically just a tyrant class cruiser with more luxurious accommodations fitting their noble status.
>Battlefleet Gothic Rulebook, pg. 110
>Battlefleet Gothic: Armada (Video Game)

I'll try to find more in a minute

You are drastically underestimating their power though; they are technically considered the equals of Inquisitors, Space Marine Chapter Masters, and Planetary Governors.
>>
>>54776486
Maybe something a bit more personal, if the Zalgo mythos allows it? Regular end of the world is... the end of the world. But Zalgo's coming is ruining things for individuals, and ending it all one by one.
>>
File: what is this.jpg (106KB, 981x825px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
106KB, 981x825px
>when you're not sure if the jump puts you in the universe of a game or just puts you in the game itself

What's the verdict on Hyperdimension Neptunia and Secret of Evermore?
>>
>>54776548
I take it nobody here but me's ever read the Rapture Chronicles but-gonna have to disagree on that one, the regular end of the world is a goddamn nightmare made real if you take that continuity.

Shit get so bad, part of the premise is that the Slender Man is widely seen (at first) as the world's only hope. And he's been mutated into a giant entropy monster. By another more powerful and evil eldritch god who wants to eat reality.
>>
>>54776565
Pick whichever one you like. It's not like there's a wrong answer.
>>
>>54776565
Neptunia is the universe of a game, but Neptunia's world is really meta and designed as a giant reference to the videogame industry.
>>
>>54776243
I meant that since they don't have minds or souls( though they can take orders) would they be able to properly use the force?
>>
Is FUAnon around?
>>
>>54776437
There's a good number of us that don't like Dirge's jumps with good reason. It's just the shitposter has gotten so rabid that you can't call him a bad jumpmaker without being considered shitposting.
>>
>>54776500
>>54776511

So quick to jump on the Timmy bandwagon without giving a moment to think that maybe the community would get better if we got rid of certain people.
>>
>>54776516
I can see it now... Jump in and find out you're not in the main Wizard of Oz setting... No, you've got the misfortune of being in Wicked. Not the musical, no, you're in the novel.

And you just replaced Fiyero.
>>
>>54776630
My issue with Dirge's jumps has nothing to do with the setting material, and is entirely with the jumpchain fluff (survey teams and such.)
>>
What's Highschool DxD magic like?
>>
>>54776671
Same, his perks are all also really vague. They talk about boosts and whatnot but never give a solid sense of what level of boost or ability it is. Add in the tendency for his perks to backtrack and undercut themselves vaguely you're left without a solid idea of what the thing is actually capable of.

A lot of them seem kinda weird and gimmicky too, and I don't think I've ever gotten a good sense of what the setting is like from one of his jumps. He's got work ethic and productivity, but the actual communication skills and design choices are kinda....eh.

The survey team thing is just another example of how oddly he approached things.
>>
>>54776617
I imagine they'd turn out similar to the failed clones from TFU 2; http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aberrant_clone

They could use a few abilities during combat but they wouldn't really have any fine control or the ability to improve.
>>
>>54776706
He himself has made it clear that he's only making jumps for his own use, and maybe one or two friends. We're not the target audience. Just collateral damage.
>>
>>54776671
Except that his jumps are terrible at conveying anything in the setting material. Fluff can be ignored, but when the jumps themselves have no effort put into them, it's the sign of a bad jumpmaker to me. His jumps have no substance or uniqueness to them, everything is just copied and pasted out of a wikipedia article.
>>
>>54776414
Question is this going to be based on the fluff, the game book, or some of each? Because in the case of ships you get much less in the way of ship than in the lore.

In the lore cruisers are common for Rogue Traders as the most common flagship but in the game book they are the biggest ships you can get. If you use the rule book as your only source we'll end up defaulting to what would, by lore, be what destitute dynasties or those given their Warrant as a punishment/death sentence end up with.
>>
>>54776720
But that's why his jumps shouldn't be on the drive to begin with. They aren't jumps, they're badly made CYOAs.
>>
>>54776649
>The Wizard of Oz is not only evil, but has actual magic
>The people of Oz are mostly either corrupt or incompetent or both
>The Wicked Witch of the East is an armless psychopath who turns a random citizen into the Tin Man in order to torture him
>Elphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West, can't even cry without burning herself
>Fiyero is brutally murdered by the Wizard's secret police, driving Elphaba insane
>Dorothy accidentally kills both witches, and is left traumatized
You know what, I agree with Dorothy: when it comes to a choice between Novel Wicked Oz and Kansas, there's no place like home!
>>
File: 1469144897910.png (1MB, 833x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1469144897910.png
1MB, 833x1035px
Give me your luck perks. ALL of them.
>>
>>54776743
Don't tell that to me, random anon. For I am also a random anon, and have no power over the drive. If you want his jumps replaced, I recommend you make a replacement and post it in thread.
>>
>>54776759
The Shadow Realm Immunity from Yugioh lets you literally do that. It's mentioned explicitly in the perk.
>>
>>54776671
As weird as it sounds, I actually felt that that kind of thing was very fitting for his original few jumps (Blame and Biomega), because the settings have this very... mysterious aura to them, and the whole descending deeper into the City thing played off of it really well. Sidonia also captured the hostility of what is in essence Attack on Titan IN SPESSS!!! also.

I can't say I'm a huge fan of his later jumps, but those three always stuck out at me at being pretty fun. Also, I'm a total sucker for Nihei's work I will not lie.

Sidonia season 3 wooo!!!
>>
>>54776706
I don't think I've ever seen a single perk of his that had any use whatsoever. It's all just paragraph after paragraph of meaningless text. His English is probably some of the worst that I've seen and it's clear that he doesn't understand writing at all since he takes paragraphs to do what other people use one sentence to do.

I don't think you can even say that he has any work ethic or productivity either. People like Valeria and OAA have work ethic and productivity, they actually put effort into things. Can't say the same about Dirge when he just copy and pastes out of a wikipedia.
>>
>>54776794
>work ethic and productivity
>OAA

Know how I know you're just shitposting now
>>
>>54776744
You forgot that Elphaba is the daughter of the Wizard - he seduced and drugged her mother, or that she had Fiyero's child while she was in a coma from her grief (and nobody bothered to tell her.) Said relationship was an affair, as Fiyero had been married since he was 7 (took up appropriate duties at 20.)

It's a pretty grim place.
>>
>>54776791
I prefer the replacement Blame jump over that mangled thing Dirge calls a jump. Jumps don't need to have atmosphere, they need to tell the jumper what to expect and give them tools to do it with and the replacement actually did that. Sidonia was another overbloated mess that just deters people from even considering it because of how poorly made it is.
>>
>>54776802
Sounds like they both got what was coming to them.
>>
File: meant_to_do_that.gif (30KB, 599x191px) Image search: [Google]
meant_to_do_that.gif
30KB, 599x191px
>That moment when you stick one jump before another in your chain completely by accident and as it turns out they combo really well for narrative purposes.

You ever have that happen to you, JC?

You ever have this happen
>>
Wonder how an echo chamber sounds.

Must be nice, really.
>>
>>54776725
I'm going to be honest here: I don't even bother reading jumps that I don't already know the setting of. As such, the vagueness isn't all that much of an issue since I already know what is being referenced by those vague hints.

I can see how it would be more of an issue if you were relying on the jump doc to tell you what the setting is about, but at the same time I have to question how you'd even write anything about your jump if you don't have that knowledge.
>>
>>54776839
I'm surprised you don't know already, SBer.
>>
>>54776818
>Replacement Blame!

Got a pdf on hand, Anon? I haven't seen it posted recently.
>>
>>54776800
OAA is the one who will keep trucking on making the largest jump ever made regardless of shitposters. Compared to that, we have someone who slaps together wiki articles and ran away to SB after he couldn't accept that he was a bad jumpmaker here. Seems pretty clear who is the one that has work ethic to me.
>>
>>54776414
To use the game books to support this in the game a fresh Rogue Trader (one who has just gotten his warrant or trade) starts out with the same amount of ship points as the cost of a stock Lunar Class Cruiser which support the standard Rogue Trader flagship being a Cruiser. There are gameplay reasons in the book for why there isn't a chance to get bigger ships or why some would have smaller ones but lore wise a dynasty would almost never lose their Cruiser. It is their most prized possession and would remain such until they can get a better one.
>>
>>54776802
I did forget about that, actually. Yikes.

...you know what? I'm tempted to go there just so I can try and fix things. Because someone has to. And it looks like it's going to take a Jumper to do that.
>>
>>54776839
The amount of samefagging is ridiculous. He's really desperate for attention before school starts.
>>
>>54776856
Only because he's too retarded to realize when he should give up.

Something you also have a problem doing.
>>
>>54776855
Several people accepted the replacement last time it was posted, so it should be on the drive already.
>>
>>54776868
Same language, same points being beaten worse than a dead horse...

God it's pathetic.
>>
>>54776879
Yep. So everyone, what do you think is the bets way to raze world? War, Famine, Pestilence, or instant Death?
>>
>>54776887
War.

Preferably via orbital bombardment.
>>
>>54776844
A good jump clearly explains what you get and what it does. Anything vague just turns a good jump into a bad one and when you see paragraph after paragraph, that's a sign that it's a terrible jump. No jump ever needs that.
>>
>>54776894
>What is 'the world of warcraft update'
>>
>>54776873

I don't doubt you, but the Blame jump on the drive is just Dirge's most recent update of the jump. It has the scenarios, the arcana rolls, and pretty much everything else...
>>
>>54774460
The Baki the Grappler series
Like all of it all the way up to Baki Dou
Honestly it surprises me that it hasn't been made yet considering some of the Jumps we have
>>
>>54776904
Everyone's scared of Pickle.
>>
>>54776900
Also, he's forgetting that he doesn't speak for the fucking thread.

Regardless of what he and a few others want, quite a few voices wanted the jump to stay on the drive. Yet anon continues to go "well my opinion's the only one that matters, and I want the jump removed, so nyeh."
>>
>>54776824
>Sounds like they both got what was coming to them.
Referring to Elphaba in there? Hell, she's probably the most understandable character in the novel. Certainly the least fucked up until hit with enough breaking points that Harry Dresden thinks his life is a paradise.
>>
>>54774460
Fate/grand order split into eight consecutive sections covering each of the singularities, and then DLC for the few worthwhile extra events.

Kinda like Light of Terra, but much, much more looser with its railroading.

But I wouldn't expect that kind of behemoth out of anyone. Like, good god it'd probably reach at least 500+ pages.
>>
File: Blame!.pdf (284KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Blame!.pdf
284KB, 1x1px
>>54776900
This was the one that I saved from the last time it was uploaded. I can see why it's a major improvement over the one that's still on the drive.
>>
>>54776930
Yes, cheating is unforgivable so her suffering is deserved.
>>
>>54776914

I actually don't mind Dirge's version at all, and will most likely continue to use it in my chains.

That being said, if there is a new version out by someone other than Dirge I just want to see what it looks like to compare the two.
>>
>>54776914
You don't get to decide that, not when the jump that's on the drive doesn't comply with jumpchain. It isn't a jump and shouldn't be on the drive.
>>
>>54776630
Look at >>54776637, >>54776743 and >>54776794. It's all personal gripes or personal attacks. I've seen very little reason to give the benefit to doubt when barring today, those who don't seldom give reasons.
>>
>>54776414
So, what do you have already for the Rogue Trader jump?
Do you have a basic idea of what you want to do?
>>
>>54776956
Neither do you, asshole.
>>
>>54776943
Are you serious? That's barely a WIP. I'm no fan of Dirge's work, but it's preferable to that ghost of a jump.
>>
>>54776943
This is crap, the second perk is a completely ridiculous non starter. Nobody can tank a hit from a fucking GBE.
>>
>>54776975
>Are you serious?
He's seriously shitposting.
>>
>>54776971
NU UH MY OPINION MATTERS MORE
>>
File: OceanandSplashconcept.jpg (79KB, 520x693px) Image search: [Google]
OceanandSplashconcept.jpg
79KB, 520x693px
https://pastebin.com/dCPKG1dQ

Not a fun place to be, especially not when you have no idea what you're doing there.
>>
File: jokTIqS.jpg (167KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
jokTIqS.jpg
167KB, 1500x998px
>>54776943

Much appreciated anon! It's a bit sparse though. Ah, well. I'll keep them both.

Anyway, have a pic!
>>
>>54776988
Splash Woman is cute but she's not Fairy Leviathan.
>>
>>54776943
>major improvement.
>everything is a single fucking sentence
>safeguards, GBEs etc are barely explained
>"It's a dangerous place". Understatement of the century

You are the reason why serious criticism of Dirge goes unheard of.
>>
>>54776962
I think the complaints about excessive bloat, vagueness, and disregard for the actual setting are valid enough. It's not like Dirge is unique in these faults, but he does have them.
>>
>>54776945
I happen to think that arranging marriages for children is unforgivable and those who do should be executed and the marriage annulled.
>>
>>54776992
B-B-B-BUT MUH JUMPCHAIN SANCTITY.
>>
>>54776988
>chose Kitsu 9
Those scientists know what's up.
>>
>>54776987
Invalid opinion. Only mine matters.
>>
>>54777003
Nu uh.
>>
>>54776999
That's fine too, just make sure its annulled before they go off gallivanting.
>>
>>54776994
I disagree. Maybe I dare read more than 2-3 sentences but if you ignore the scenarios I don't see that much to complain about. Maybe the framing device for the intro text, but even that's a stretch.

Disregard for the actual setting? The stuff's all you can find there, barring the 800 CP which is based on a phenomena in the jump. Vagueness? Look at THIS for comparison, where the 3 factions don't have a fucking description (and calling the Safeguard a faction is a stretch at best). The City is barely described, especially it's size.

>>54776945
>cheating is unforgiveable

So you're...just gonna ignore the painful mutation, social ostracism, dystopic government and magical war.

Because you're obsessed with cheating.

In a world where people are being locked up and killed.

You think cheating is more important.

What are you, /r9k/?
>>
>>54777019
You're arguing with guys who think Mib / Reborn's old work is the peak of creativity.

In short, idiots.
>>
>>54777019
When did I say it was more important? I just said those two got what they deserved. I never said anything about them being the most evil or the ones deserving the most suffering or anything like that.
>>
File: spore check in 1.png (7MB, 1275x4200px) Image search: [Google]
spore check in 1.png
7MB, 1275x4200px
Name is because I started to lose track of what I've said in the archives in case I want to reference it later.

Checking in with an update on what I've been doing and another question.

I'm adding planetary modifiers (you can see the first ones I have on the second page in the preview) for the planets and while I've got a decent list of ones I'm planning on adding, I wanted to see if anyone had any specific requests for me. Plans include things like debris rings, tectonic instability, being mineral/soil rich and other 'general' space anomalies.
>>
>>54777035
Space anomalies sound pretty exiting. Space is big and tends to be pretty boring when you're actually traveling through it. Throw em on in!
>>
>>54777000
I don't even know if you're mock-supporting him or mock-supporting the guy who posted that jump

>>54777031
Elphaba was melted to death by a pail of water, after going mad from grief, prolonged war and loneliness. The Wizard actually is a strong contender for most evil being in the setting, but for reasons unrelated to fucking marriage.

I don't think relationship shit is important at all enough to wish a painful death, unless you're a retarded anime yandere girl.
>>
>>54777035
I want a bunch of moons. Moons are good.

What about a high gravity world, so that space technology is excessively hard? The higher the gravity the more thrust is needed, so species on high gravity worlds might be seriously delayed in space travel or find it impossible to advance to.

A radiation belt that instantly fries you like they used to think surrounded earth.

What about a situation where another planet is slowly decaying into your orbit so you have to hurry up before it tears your only inhabited planet apart?
>>
>>54777035
Monoliths?
>>
>>54776370
Hey NikaMoth, on the topic of fate and destiny, I noticed that Jumper's Weapon mentions it too. Is it a figure of speech or are the weak point abilities a function of fate manipulation instead?
>>
>>54777019
Just because the pdf that anon posted is total shit doesn't excuse the vagueness and hyperverbosity of Dirge's jumps.

Yes, I'd rather let Dirge write two hundred billion words of nothing about a setting than be forced to use a 3-page outline of a jump written at a third grade reading level. But I'd rather actually have a concise, well-written jump than either of those.

The lesser of two evil is still an evil, anon. And this isn't a binary choice.
>>
>>54777060
The latter.
Shit, I kinda failed on that one if it coulda gone either or, huh.
>>
>>54777060
Okay? What made you think I wasn't going to kill the Wizard too? If it gets a jump I totally am. I'm not passive, I don't spare evil when I see it. He and his cronies and anyone else that deserves it will die, especially if the story spares them.

>Unless you're an anime yandere girl
Well...
>>
>>54777019
This is not a viable replacement but to point out a few examples of his non canon and head canon inclusions the work suits and different models of gbe are non canon. It was enen pointed out that one of his gbe options wasn't a gbe, the switchblade one is domo's gun and definitely not a gbe.
>>
>>54777031
>Fiyero and Elphaba deserve to suffer horrific deaths because he chooses to be with the woman he loves as opposed to being with a woman he was forced to marry who he barely knows
Aside from that being completely and utterly ridiculous, I have to ask, what do you think he should have done? It's not like he can actually annul the marriage without starting a political shitfit and getting the local despot and his secret police involved.
>>
>>54777035
>Lavaworld

I want to be the Hellspawn.
>>
>>54777092
Stay faithful to his wife like a mature adult instead of cheating like a petulant, indulgent child.
>>
>>54777060
>Elphaba was melted to death by a pail of water

By a girl who was trying to help her, no less. That had to be pretty damned traumatic to Dorothy.

The death, however, is... Unclear.
Between the prophecy and the "wicked" person who released Galinda's imprisonment who took "long enough" it may or may not have been permanent. The person referenced could have been either Elphaba or Rain (Elphaba's daughter.)
>>
>>54777035
I dunno if this is the right section for it, but I'd love to have an option to start on a moon orbiting another planet. The potential for amazing views appeals to me.
>>
>>54776539
>>54776733
>>54776864
Yeah I was mostly going by the RPG books where the biggest ships you could get were Battlecrusiers and Grand Cruisers. I know that you could potentially get a Cruiser at start though you weren't guaranteed one.
>>
>>54777080
No it's not, but I just don't see the point in starting this shit when to you it's the lesser of two evils and to me it's alright. Hell, there's a convenient chart at the bottom of the jump for speedreaders.

>>54777090
Now that said, I didn't know this and these are legit points. If we ever get back in touch with him by some miracle, I'd be more than happy to point them out to him.

>>54777085
I don't care what you do to a fictional character. I just mad that you think cheating matters more than, as anon said, a life that makes Harry Dresden's look tranquil by comparison. Do you accuse anyone who says things like this of being a cuck? Because before you start, I never said it was bad, just that it's fucking weird you single that out as why you want to kill her.

I'm not going to play this game with you. You will never be cute. You will never have a senpai.
>>
>>54777110
I was pretty sure there isn't any kind of ressurection magic there, so unless there's a huge plot twist later I can't think of a reason to believe it wasn't permanent.

>>54777107
Not him but why is fidelity so important to you. It's like you don't even believe other emotions meaningfully exist, you weird little spaz.
>>
>>54777035
Probably want something like decreasing the size of the planet, what it's in orbit around, if it's a moon or not, those sorts of things. A Full size planet would probably be a moon to a Gas Giant, while a smaller planet might be in orbit around another life bearing planet, which would be a funny way to import a companion as a different species from yourself.

Maybe precursor ruins?
>>
>>54777127
People were talking about her, not about the Wizard's actions. What did you want me to do? Say she deserved to die for any of the individual acts of suffering you enumerated? That wouldn't make sense. For her insanity? That depends on her negative actions, which you also didn't focus on. The only thing she did bad was help a man cheat, so of course that's what I'm going to judge. Not anything else she did, because you didn't say, and not what anyone else has done, because you barely mentioned that either.

>>54777150
Fidelity is important to the majority of people, anon.
>>
File: DEiwbudUAAIjKeR.png (1MB, 1200x837px) Image search: [Google]
DEiwbudUAAIjKeR.png
1MB, 1200x837px
>>54776991
Honestly though Ocean Man could've been his own Robot Master in a later game, and none of the MM9 RM's have Battle Network counterparts.

That's sort of how Splash.EXE happened in my head. Ring Man's BN counterpart is a girl, and since Ocean Man -> Splash Woman already happened in MM9 development, having .EXE be a port of the Ocean Man design made sense.

The helmet is probably closer to the one from Splash Woman's final design, though.

>>54777002
Yeah, but they're still fighting over the Jump-chan model's voice and looks. Text-to-speech? GLaDOS? UTAU?
>>
>>54777155
The majority of people do not think fidelity justifies a violent, humiliating and accidental death. I know this place draws autism like honey draws flies, but I would've hoped the fact multiple people are disagreeing with you would have made that obvious.

I'd also point out how hypocritical it is to be buttblasted about fidelity in a thread where there are perks for stealing lovers and bending them to their will, but your answer makes me think someone hurt you in the past and you never got over it.
>>
>>54777176
*infidelity

Also I swear if you pull the lol I was just RPing my jumper card I will slap you through the internet once Google gets off it's ass and invents the technology
>>
>>54777125
Pleas go outside the gamebooks and look into some of the other fluff. In the game books you are limited to one warp capable ship when in the lore rogue traders lead small trading, exploritory, or battle fleets.
>>
File: spore work.png (453KB, 577x846px) Image search: [Google]
spore work.png
453KB, 577x846px
>>54777058
I plan to, just want to make sure there aren't any that I miss by accident.

>>54777065
>>54777069
>>54777119
>>54777152
>Moons
Satellites will be their own section, including the options for many, many extra ones, binary planets and being the satellite of a gas giant - or evolving on the gas giant if that's your thing.

>High Gravity
Already a thing with a separate section for gravity, but I guess it's possible to have a terrestrial planet with gravity higher than 5Gs? Gas Giants will have ranges from 10+ Gs.

>Radiation Belt
...Is that an actual thing? Wouldn't that just be the result of a high energy star and a strong magnetic shield, so as soon as you left the atmosphere you'd just get punked?

>Decaying Orbit
That's a thought, although it might make it into a separate 'Challenge Planet' section I've been debating. Noted down.

>Monoliths
...Like a Monolith being on the planet with you? I suppose that's possible, but would it just speed up the getting of new parts of something, since you are effectively a Monolith on your own. There is a note for an accelerated evolution option, along with an evoadvantage option that lets you start as an advanced species.

>Size
I actually posted this at an earlier time, but let me post the spoiler again for reference. Those are the size options I've got right now (for terrestrial planets, gas/ice giants will be different).

>Precursor Ruins
Already a plan, along with the option to import the Civ that created them.
>>
>>54777176
It doesn't matter to me on that token if you disagree. It's not like we're forced to work or live together, or that any of us are trying to change society. Ultimately, the way I feel doesn't matter to anyone else either. An expression of judgement or of feeling is an isolated little expression of thought, not an argument to convince you.

That those perks exist doesn't mean everyone has taken them or used them, anon. I don't get your argument here. Do you think we're a hivemind even after you've disagreed with me?
>>
>>54777127
I don't see what's wrong with the replacement jump honestly. Most of the outrage just seems to be people fabricating things based on the opposite points to the ones that people used against the jump that's already on the drive. This replacement jump is much more faithful to canon and gives a better feel of the setting than the hyperverbose monster that's on the drive.
>>
>>54777150
>I was pretty sure there isn't any kind of ressurection magic there, so unless there's a huge plot twist later I can't think of a reason to believe it wasn't permanent.

There's more novels than just Wicked, and in them there's an oracle (Yackle) that hints that she's not gone. Also the story of Saint Aelphaba and the witch behind the watefall. Someone in the last book reports having seen her. And then there's Glinda, who I already mentioned.

While unclear, it is heavily hinted.
>>
>>54777155
I'd like to point out that you are literally arguing that two people deserve to die a horrific death just because one of them decided he would rather be with the woman he loves rather then a woman he was forced to marry at the age of seven. I mean, if you were arguing that they deserved to have to deal with consequences for their actions, then okay. But I'm pretty sure there's a difference between 'dealing with the consequences of cheating on your spouse with the woman you love' and 'being brutally murdered by the local secret police, and going insane because your love interest was brutally murdered by the local secret police, you gave birth to his child while in a coma that was caused by his death and you never knew, and you eventually died a horrific death in the form of melting'.
>>
>>54777198
>...Is that an actual thing?
It's called the Van Allen belt, and no, it didn't actually fry anyone.
>>
>>54777125
The RPG will probobly be fine for the most part but after looking through the ship sections it has a lot of lorebreaking limits that would cause serious issues if used as the sole basis for void related stuff.

It would kill any navy or trade focused rogue trader build and those are the two biggest parts of being a rogue trader.

What are your plans so far?
>>
>>54777220
This is one thing I don't compromise on. They deserved it for their actions, yes. A bit like Dante Allegri, I think crimes based on betrayal are some of the worst.
>>
>>54777202
I genuinely can't tell if you're being serious or not. The City isn't described at all. The Safeguard, Governing Authority and Silicon Life aren't described beyond their names. Scan provides no information on what Killy and Sanakan scan like. The Net Terminal Genes, a plot device, are offered for 200 CP. The creation of silicon life is barely described beyond it costing energy. There is nothing to convey the atmosphere or themes of the jump-and before you pull the subjectivity card, I mean that literally in that the bare minimum, sometimes less, is being used to describe everything on offer.

You are either a rusemaster or reading at a third grade level, and I don't know which would be worse.
>>
>>54777242
He thinks Reborn's work was the peak of creativity.

As in. The old Bleach jump, Buso Renkin, Code Geass, that kinda shit.

Should prolly just drop the argument before you intend your skull from facepalming.
>>
>>54777239
>>54777199
I'm well aware we're not a damned hivemind, it's because you stand out that I'm even bothering to ask. Why do you think like this? Nobody I've ever met thinks like this.
>>
>>54777239
Now, I know jackshit about the novel, but
>a woman he was forced to marry at the age of seven
Do you expect people to just put up with that shit? Of course he's going to cheat. If the two of them had consented to marriage, then sure, cheating would be a terrible thing, but not when it was forced.
>>
>>54777224
...Huh. That's actually really cool, thanks for sharing, anon. I dunno if I can use it, though, since that seems to be a feature of most planets? Then again, a strong one that grabs a lot of particles could be enough of a problem to earn you some points.
>>
>>54776709
Ah, good. I'm trying to have a 500,000 strong army of them divided amongst the Jedi.
>>
>>54777239
>crimes based on betrayal

You know, I actually agree with the statement here, though not your extremist "murder them for it." Though I suppose it's possible that you really just think Elphaba is at fault and deserving of death.

What I don't agree with is your idea that someone else can swear you to an oath that you are bound by. There was no betrayal on the part of Fiyero or Elphaba.
>>
>>54777261
He's Anonymous.

Only reason he's vocalizing this. He's anon, there's no repercussions for expressing these beliefs.
>>
>>54777291
Well, at the risk of invoking Godwin's Law I suppose that does make sense what with /pol/ having a National Socialist general.
>>
>>54777239
>betrayal
What betrayal? It was an arranged marriage, not something that either of them chose. Something they were forced into as children. Look, normally I'd agree that betraying someone you married is a terrible thing (though I wouldn't agree that the punishment should be a horrific death), but they were forced to do this against their will. I'm not going to support vows or oaths made for someone by someone else. I'm not going to support a marriage that was forced on both parties. Because that's exactly what this is.
>>
>>54777242
Everything that needs to be explained is already done in there. The rest of it can just be found with a read through the manga or wikipedia if the jumper is actually interested in the setting, which is definitely a lot better than what can be said for the current jump. Everything that can be bought is adjusted to what a main character would have, which is what people would expect for a jump.

Atmosphere and themes are completely unnecessary and are part of what makes the existing jump terrible as multiple people have already pointed out. The replacement lets you make your own atmosphere and that fits a jumper far better than reading somebody else's boring narrative.
>>
>>54777261
It's difficult to describe. I think personal treachery is a monstrous thing, with treachery of those you love being one of the worst things a person can do. If he doesn't actually love his wife, which he doesn't obviously, then he should seek a divorce. If he can't, which you said was true here, then he should be an adult and accept his situation rather than sinking to the level of betrayal.

>>54777262
Yes, I expect him to have the maturity to accept it if he cannot change his situation.

>>54777283
>>54777305
A marriage is a marriage. That said, I don't personally murder people for it myself. I think they deserved it, but in cases where I handle punishment I do so in a much dryer, legalistic way. Such as annulling their right to any property in case of divorce, or having them lose child custody in that case.

The real punishment is in the afterlife.

>>54777291
He asked why I feel this way, not why I feel comfortable voicing my feelings.
>>
>>54777311
>atmosphere and themes are complete unnecessary

Translation: I HATE FLUFF
>>
>>54777198
Damn. You're doing good work. Excited to see the jump!
>>
>>54777315
>Yes, I expect him to have the maturity to accept it if he cannot change his situation.
If you're not shitposting right now, I really feel sorry for you, and any who have to live with your views.
>>
>>54777305
It should also be noted that Sarima, Fiyero's wife, takes in Elphaba after she recovers from her breakdown and coma.

Oh, and she was literally pulled from a caravan to be wed to Fiyero as a child.

>>54777315
>The real punishment is in the afterlife.
Ah. I see. Fundamentalist monotheist. Discussion is pointless.
>>
>>54777311
Providing context and explaining ideas/world elements are important parts of making a jump that isn't shit. Just because Dirge goes too far to the extreme in padding out his jumps doesn't mean we should encourage the opposite.
>>
>>54777315
>a marriage is a marriage

If someone forced you to marry them at gunpoint, would it be "mature" of you to accept those terms in exchange for your continued survival?

Or would they call you a coward?
>>
>>54777331
>Ah. I see. Fundamentalist monotheist. Discussion is pointless.

That's not how you spell shitposter, anon.
>>
>>54777329
It's okay, anon.

>>54777331
That makes this Fiyero's betrayal of her even worse.

And no, I'm an atheist in real life. It's just that I, as a jumper, have my own afterlife. Which of course has its own hell.

>>54777336
Is it legally binding?
>>
>>54777174
That's more thought than I expected to go into a jump-built semi-OC.
>>
>>54777331
>she was literally pulled from a caravan to be wed to Fiyero as a child
You know, I'm starting to think that the people in charge of Oz are just going out of their way to make people miserable for shits and giggles.
>>
>>54777315
Well, I absolutely, disagree completely, with extreme prejudice and-look, I'm running out of polite ways to emphasise how wrong I think you are, and flinging insults is a waste of time.

All that I can add, is that not only can I guarantee that not only will you never find anyone in this thread that will share your views. But that if you didn't realise it already, your opinion isn't normal in society.

>>54777311
All the jumps people usually cite as their favorite have far, far more atmosphere and themes than this. I've seen more tha one jump criticised for the exact fact you need a wiki to keep up with the info; it was one of the reasons DDanon took so much flack. You just come off as supporting this one out of sheer hatred for the other, and it doesn't help you're touting more main character shit nobody asked for.
>>
>>54777343
>It's just that I, as a jumper, have my own afterlife. Which of course has its own hell.

oh jesus he's RPing his god damn jumper
>>
>>54777343
>Is it legally binding?
So for you even the most terrible things are alright to do, so long as they are legal and legally binding? Wew lad. As always, I'm happy that the people in this thread will never amount to anything, because I wouldn't anyone here to hold any amount of power.
>>
>>54777355
He seems totally sincere, everyone else I've seen do that has an avatar to show they're not super srs. Unless you mean like Bancho he's imposing his reality shittiness in jumpchain, in which case yeah.

>>54777343
...do you think a lot of legally binding marriages out there are made at gunpoint, anon?
>>
>>54777354
No uh you're wrong.
>>
>>54777343
>Which of course has its own hell.
>of course
Why tho? That's not at all a good thing.
>>
>>54777371
At least specify about what you autist
>>
>>54777355
In regards to my morality and beliefs, no I'm not. I just took the time to describe how my jumper would handle this situation simply because people seemed to have the idea that I was the type to personally murder the witch and Fiyero when I'm not. I obviously have no moral or legal authority in real life, so I can't put my beliefs into practice.

You seem quick to think the worst of me.

>>54777368
Only in cases of betrayal, mainly.

>>54777369
That's sort of my point, it's not legally binding so there's no betrayal of it to be had.

>>54777372
Some people deserve to be punished. So they are. I don't believe in infinite punishment for finite crimes, so of course a stay in hell isn't permanent either. When it's over, their souls are cleaned of all memory and personality and then reincarnated.
>>
>More shit for Spore released
>People'd rather bitch and argue in this goddamn "MARRIAGE IS SACRED CUZ I SAID SO" farce

>people'd rather argue than make sure we got content

God you people continue to surprise me with this level of pathetic.
>>
>>54777343
>Is it legally binding?
The president passes a new law that says you have to cut your dick off. Be a responsible and mature man and cut your dick off, anon. If you don't it's treason and you're going to hell.
>>
>>54777333
>Just because Dirge goes too far to the extreme in padding out his jumps doesn't mean we should encourage the opposite.
I disagree. Dirge is definitely the defining standard for what makes a bad jumpmaker, but this isn't anywhere close to the opposite. This just looks like a normal jump before useless fluff gets put in there. The world elements and ideas are name dropped, that's good enough.

The world of Blame isn't very complex and this jump is faithful to that. If you think otherwise, then Dirge's jump managed to pull the wool over your eyes with all of the non-canon bullshit he forced into there. With how much of the jump is non-canon it might as well be an OC jump instead of a Blame! jump.
>>
>>54777384
Protip: You probably should specify "my Jumper thinks" or use an avatar or something the next time you talk about your JUMPER'S stance on maritial relations. Otherwise everyone will think you're some sort of dogmatic sociopath.

Yes, it's entirely rational to think the worst of someone who posts like this >>54776945 without specifying that's your JUMPER'S opinion, not the one you hold in real life.
>>
>>54777384
>When it's over, their souls are cleaned of all memory and personality and then reincarnated.
Then what's the point of the punishment? To make yourself feel good?
>>
>>54777350
>You know, I'm starting to think that the people in charge of Oz are just going out of their way to make people miserable for shits and giggles.

Doesn't it just seem that way?

Now that I'm thinking of it, a Jump in the Wicked version of Oz... There are some people I really do want to horrifically murder, starting with the Wizard.
>>
>>54777397
Point out what's non-canon.

Go on. Without referencing the survey team, which can be ignored, go on and tell me what's non-canon.
>>
File: Generic Creepypasta WHITE.pdf (253KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Creepypasta WHITE.pdf
253KB, 1x1px
Changelog:
-Cryptids get two more (three total) discounts on their 400 CP perks
-Three new drawbacks
-Reduced Global Conspiracy in power
-Hopefully formatting isn't weird again
>>
>>54777318
I'm secretly paranoid this will end up far more sprawling than I'm capable of delivering, but so far my notes indicate it's doable!
>>
>>54777397
>I disagree. Dirge is definitely the defining standard for what makes a bad jumpmaker, but this isn't anywhere close to the opposite. This just looks like a normal jump before useless fluff gets put in there. The world elements and ideas are name dropped, that's good enough.
You're absolutely right anon, I agree with you. Would you mind taking a look at this perk for my new jump?

>"Ultimate Glasses" 100CP: You have the name, you figure out the rest.
>>
>>54777354
>not only can I guarantee that not only will you never find anyone in this thread that will share your views. But that if you didn't realise it already, your opinion isn't normal in society.
I know. It's fine.

>>54777395
I'm only this strict in regards to betrayal.

>>54777400
I'm not talking about my jumper's stance. These are my views. I was only talking about my jumper in regards to how they'd handle punishment. I think those are just punishments in real life too.

>>54777401
Those that bring suffering on others should suffer in turn. It's karmic.
>>
>>54777392
Spore is good. Anon is bad, and must be corrected.

>>54777397
>Useless fluff

Are you aware that instead of sounding reasonable and objective, most other people think your opinions are objectively terrible? If having zero fluff is so great why do you think mib got complained about so much early on? No, this does not look like a normal jump and you expressing your dislike at another jumpmaker isn't going to change that.
>>
>>54777407
>Cryptids get two more (three total) discounts on their 400 CP perks
Seems like you might be getting affected by your time on SB than you thought.
>>
>>54777418
Are you the same guy who shits on OAA every chance he gets?

Seeing a connection.
>>
>>54777423
No, I'm not. I don't have the viciousness to attack someone like that.
>>
>>54777407
He Comes might need some further explanation. I have no fucking clue what I should expect if I take it, and just what this "incredibly powerful" being can do, or how powerful it actually is. Unless you are supposed to make that being up yourself? Would feel kinda wierd though.
>>
>>54777418
It's a betrayal of your country, anon. By not conforming to the legally binding decisions of others that you opt into by being born into the country they control, you're both breaking the law and the leader you swore your allegiance too by participating in the legal system due to your citizenship, which you were born into. Cut your dick off anon, or you go to hell.
>>
>>54777392
Stop. Expecting. Better.

People here WANT to argue. They don't want content, they don't want jump builds, they don't want stories or any other contributions.

They want a board where they can just sit in their dank little basements, hammer away at their keyboards, and scream at strangers over the internet for daring to disagree. Because there's nothing else going on for them. No accomplishments or victories to celebrate, nothing good to look forward to.

Why else are they on a self-insert CYOA board.
>>
>>54777418
Well, your views are shit and you are a terrible person. You seem to have accepted that's general opinion of you by now. So there's not much more to say on that front.

I am genuinely curious if you always thought this is the way things should be, or if something bad happened to you to make you think like this. You remind me of that guy who hates Tamamo because playing her videogame made him super sad and ashamed for some reason I think is equally dumb, except at least he doesn't bring her up anymore.
>>
>>54777035
Oh, this is going to be a fun jump, isn't it? It kind of sounds like you're basing the jump off of the Spore everyone wanted rather than the Spore we actually got. I'm probably going to wind up making a ridiculously big build for this as I satisfy every SpecEvo urge in me. I mean, a jump where I can build a planet's geology, meteorology and local stellar environment, then fill it with life forms of my choosing and plot out how they evolve? Yeah, that is so very much my thing. I love what you're doing here and I look forward to seeing more.

>>54777268
They do vary in strength, yes. That's why Jupiter is a really dangerous planet, it's got an incredibly powerful radiation belt due to its also incredibly powerful magnetosphere focusing so many particles. You don't want to go to Jupiter, terrible place to hang out. Now Saturn, Saturn's cool.
>>
>>54777418
>I'm only this strict in regards to betrayal.
But the new law would be legally binding. You'd betray your country, your president, and your fellow countrymen by not following it. Surely you must agree that for this betrayel, you would deserve to rot in hell, yes?
>>
>>54777433
It's supposed to a reference to Zalgo, a being of nebulously defined power, but I decided to leave it open ended so others could decide to use something else or come up with their own enemy.
>>
>>54777431
Your arbitrary rage against betrayal isn't going to convince anyone of that. I'd still rather be in the same room as you than Bancho, but it's a close call.
>>
>>54777418
>Those that bring suffering on others should suffer in turn. It's karmic.
But there literally is no point to that suffering. You'll kill them and wipe their memories anyway in the future. Which means that making them suffer is basically just masturbation to you.
>>
>>54777408
Well, don't bite off more than you can chew, anon. If you feel like trimming it down to maintain your sanity, don't hesitate to do so. We'd rather have a shorter jump that doesn't drive you insane than a longer jump that ends up unfinished because the workload became too much to manage.
>>
>>54777407
You know, some part of me wants to act as a Cryptid Buster, hunting down the more malicious monsters using out of jump stuff to back me up. Another part of me wants to be a Cryptid, but just screw with people rather then actually hurting anyone. Both ideas seem really tempting...
>>
>>54777408
So far everything you've shown us looks really good, so I have confidence you'll make the rest of it cool.
>>
>>54777457
Maybe this is one of those doublethink "Freedom is slavery" things?
>>
>>54777439
>>54777448
I don't think people need to be loyal to a nation state. Rather, they should be loyal to their family, friends, and themselves. A nation or a law that's unjust deserves no loyalty.

>>54777440
I actually provided suggestions for the Spore jump too.

>>54777455
I'm glad you like me at least more than him, anon.

>>54777443
Personal details are something I don't talk about in-thread.

>>54777457
It's for the sake of the people they hurt. I'm not sure what you think they deserve. An instant reincarnation is hardly a punishment, they don't feel or think anything about it. It's practically a mercy.
>>
>>54777418
So you torture people and then erase their memories to even the odds they'll make the same mistakes later? Isn't that a betrayal of the "karma" you seem to value, especially when you're trying to present yourself as some sort of infalliable, absolute moral authority? By your own logic, you're as vile and irredemable as any thot that's ever walked the earth.
>>
>>54777408
You're doing good so far, just take your time and have fun with it. If you start getting stressed, take a break. We can wait.
>>
>>54777471
Alright.

It's a family tradition to cut your dick off with a knife when you reach puberty. No anesthetics. If you don't your mother and father will feel betrayed. Cut your dick off or go to hell.
>>
Okay, just putting it out there. He's a creep, he knows it and he's not going to change over an internet conversation. Next time someone bitches about murder in response to cheating, you know to avoid them like the plague.

Maybe let's talk about Spore more and him less? Easier to pretend he's not in the same thread that way.

>>54777408
It'll be fine. What are you doing for backgrounds by the way? Since IIRC the game starts from single cell life will it be like Bloodborne where youjust have a discount per tier?

Oh yeah >>54777198 since if I remember right you can make those in the space age I just thought it would be neat to plant those somewhere so you can remotely accelerate evolution instead of having to squat somewhere for a long while.
>>
>>54777471
Please do humanity the favor or removing yourself from the gene pool. I'd rather not have your brand of insanity spread further.
>>
>>54777471
>I don't think people need to be loyal to a nation state. Rather, they should be loyal to their family, friends, and themselves. A nation or a law that's unjust deserves no loyalty.
Oh, so the law only matters when you're using it for your argument. If you don't like it, you don't follow it. So if by law you were married to someone against your will with no ability to get out of it, hating them with all your heart while deeply in love with another, you would defy the law to be with the one you love.

So, rot in hell.
>>
So, anons, let's talk speculative evolution: SporeAnon has said we could choose the basis of our planet's ecosystem, from which the rest of it would evolve. So animals (fictional or real) would you want to use as a basis?

There's this one SpecEvo project I know, Serina, that starts with little more than canaries, fish and sunflowers and has speciated into some really cool and weird stuff over two hundred and fifty million years of in-story time, so I think I might want to start with something really minor and do the same. Something fast-breeding, those would radiate out into new ecological niches fastest. Maybe frogs? Frogs are cool, and amphibian lifecycles could turn into some weird survival traits through neoteny and the like.
>>
>>54777471
>Rather, they should be loyal to their family, friends, and themselves.
Are you a fucking idiot? Then it wouldn't apply in the scenario that started this argument in the first place, because the woman that guy was forced to marry certainly wasn't either of those.

>It's for the sake of the people they hurt. I'm not sure what you think they deserve. An instant reincarnation is hardly a punishment, they don't feel or think anything about it. It's practically a mercy.
What, do you broadcast their torture to the ones they hurt? That would be pretty fucking sick. And yes, they do deserve an instant reincarnation. Which is basically death, as they lose all their memories, and become a completely different person. Really, if you don't try to rehabilitate them, punishment is for your sake, and for your sake only. It serves no purpose at all.
>>
>>54777405
Everything that isn't related to Killy is non canon. None of the perks that are there were from anything that's specifically written out, just random ideas tacked on through namedrops and probably pulling out key words from a wiki. None of the other backgrounds should ever come close to Safeguards, who are the strongest within the Megastructure. There is no justification for any of the Drop In perks, because Killy is a Safeguard in canon. The Silicon Life perks are also definitely non-canon because we see the Silicon Life are cannon fodder.

All the items including the GBE are definitely non canon because none of them have the functions as listed in the jump. He just added them on like the GBE limitations or tower functions. The drawbacks don't make any sense since Blame! is about Killy's journey, not anything else. Don't even get started on the scenarios, which is pretty much the hallmark of showing how bad of a jumpmaker Dirge is when he can't even get something that simple right.
>>
>>54777500
It's fine, he's on /jc/. More importantly, he's on 4chan. The odds are better than average he'll stay out of the genepool one way or another.
>>
>>54777498
>Remote evo beacons
...Dammit that's an interesting idea. You could even isolate two sets of your species and evolve them into distinct sub-species over time. Totally adding this.

>Backgrounds
Right in one, we're using the Bloodborne model. I considered using the consequence archetypes in the game itself, but since this is Spore and basically intelligent design Sorry Will it made more sense to just let people pick.
>>
>>54777520

dear god there's no hope for you.

No. Hope.
>>
>>54777472
They'd be a completely new person, not even the old personality remains. I'm not sure how they'd be likely to repeat the crimes, and by the time I've instituted this system, I would have spread my religion too.

It's fine if they think I'm evil. If they can kill me, they can punish me how they want.

>>54777479
How would there be family if the men are all castrated at puberty?
>>
>>54777419
I don't think his opinion is terrible at all, but are we supposed to raise our hands if we agree with him? Lots of people have pointed out that they dislike large amounts of fluff and I think that's what you can summarize his point as.
>>
>>54777504
Hmm...good question. Honestly? I kind of want to say NGE Angels. I want to see what sort of weird life forms would pop up as a result of something like that. Just consider how different and bizarre the children of ADAM are. Imagine an entire planet populated with such beings. It would be very interesting.
>>
>>54777544
>How would there be family if the men are all castrated at puberty?
Your family is nuts, looks like you had bad luck. Deal with it.
>>
>>54777544
>How would there be family if the men are all castrated at puberty?
No, anon, they had penectomies at puberty. not castrations. Their testicles and prostates are intact, they're still producing semen. You just have to get it out the hard way.
>>
>>54777544
Are you seriously trying to sidestep your colossal fucking up of your own argument now by pretending it didn't happen?
>>
>>54777544
Well, technically the women of the family could continue the line. Though how they would continue the tradition is beyond me.

...uh. Not that anon, I just though I'd point that out.
>>
>>54777541
I don't know why you're still defending a bad jumpmaker. There is the jump on the drive and there's the replacement. One is packed with non canon and the other sticks to canon. It shouldn't be hard to realize that the one which sticks to canon should be on the drive.
>>
>>54777535
It is! But please don't add anything noncanon on my behalf, I mainly brought it up because I dimly remembered it definitely being a thing in the space age on the spaceship and I could be wrong

>>54777546
My main concern is that he's touting that skeleton as being better than what is, all opinions aside, at least a finished jump. He seems to be going a lot further than that, which is why I pointed out lots of things I disagreed with him about earlier on.
>>
>>54777579
There is also you sitting here ignoring the fact that more people disagree with your opinion than agree with it. No matter how hard you bitch, lie and whine that is not going to change and your attitude only guarantees it.
>>
>>54777556
Yeah, it would be kind of neat to see what Adam's terraforming was supposed to result in. We never actually see that in any NGE media. Even in the spin-off manga or games or whatever, we're told that the other Adamite Seeds of Life haven't landed yet (yeah, Earth was colonized by the First Ancestral Race 1.4 billion years ago, and the others still haven't got to where they're meant to go. How sparse are life-bearing planets in the NGE universe?). Could be really interesting to explore what evolves from an ecosystem where consciousness and biology are directly linked at the fundamental level.
>>
>>54777588
BUT MUH JUMPCHAIN SANCTI-

Wait shit I already used that one.
>>
>>54777453
Could you perhaps include an example build of Zalgo in the notes, or just state what kind of powers he'd have? I'm kinda bad at creating OC enemies.
>>
"Marriages between children at the age of seven are totes legally and morally binding guys. Either party breaking it deserves to be literally sent to hell and murdered."
-Saudi Arabia
>>
>>54777407
How much does Weirdness Filter "deaden" supernatural senses? And how close is "nearby"? Is there any reason someone couldn't just walk out of the radius it affects and then pinpoint your location with their now-undeadened senses?
'
>>
>>54777609
No no no anon, you misunderstand. Laws that aren't fair can totally be broken.
>>
>>54777598
Yeah, try MUH OPINION next time or MUH EVIL FLUFF! I don't think anyone's used those yet.
>>
>>54777593
Yeah, I though so too, though I guess I would have to bring Adam's embryo with me in order to use it as a basis. Shouldn't be too hard to steal it, though I'll have to use a proxy since I went Angel in NGE.
>>
So. Hypothetical Wicked jump (because I'm not sure you could actually fit it in with a standard Wizard of Oz jump).
What origins could you think of?
Witch (from small magic of the other witches on up to Wizard and Elphaba)
Munchkinlander (Not to be confused with just the Munchkins.)
...?
>>
>>54777619
>Evil Fluff

I don't think I could hold a straight face typing that one.
I'm snickering even after this post.
>>
File: Mikon.png (70KB, 276x263px) Image search: [Google]
Mikon.png
70KB, 276x263px
>>54777628
Someone mentioned Evil Fluffy?
>>
>>54777618
Ah, that's still a slight misunderstanding: Actually you see, cheating on your partner is objectively worse than genocide

>>54777625
Drop-In would probably be based on the Wizard and Dorothy? Anthropomorphic animal? Munchkinlander could be split into servants and the upper class?
>>
>>54777504
I'd probably just take the time to mix in as much weird magic and esoteric biology as possible, then let that go on its own. No way this plan could go wrong, right?
>>
>>54777619
MAI IMMURSHUN!
>>
>>54777635
Well, she is apparently a fragment of a Beast now. Anti-Tamamo Anon was trying to warn us about the Kitsune Uprising from the future all along. And I'm going to laugh if she turns out to be Kiara's Beast 3-L, because that would make her the antithesis of Lust/Rapture
>>
>>54777637
But what if when you were committing genocide you accidentally killed your second cousin twice removed? Would that be as bad, worse or less bad compared to infidelity?
>>
>>54777637
>Drop-In would probably be based on the Wizard and Dorothy?
Possibly, though that would also mean that Elphaba would have to be represented here rather than among the witches (she's the only one other than the wizard who can use the same magic.)

>Anthropomorphic animal?
A possibility.

>Munchkinlander could be split into servants and the upper class?
Hmm. I can see that.
>>
>>54777637
But what defines a partner if you're not following the law, not friends, barely know each other and fucking? If your marriage is by the law but unfair you deserve to be sent to hell unless your marriage is by the law but unfair in which you don't go to hell- anon I went crosseyed.
>>
>>54777625
Just throwing some ideas out here:
>Royal/Governor, for Fiyero and Frex
>Drop-In, for Dorothy and the Wizard
>Enforcer, for the Gale Force and maybe Morrible?
>Animal, for Lion and Dr. Dillamond (though this might be better as a race)
>>
File: Tamamo Hakunon Waifu Mode.jpg (142KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Tamamo Hakunon Waifu Mode.jpg
142KB, 1200x675px
>>54777647
Tamamo is the beast of being best waifu.
>>
>>54777669
Sorry, meant to say NOT fucking, that's a huge difference. Pengis in vagoo can mean the difference between hell and not hell.
>>
>>54777667
I don't know, if you're using both the Musical and the Novel, you could have Witch be Elphaba, Glinda, and Morrible.
>>
>>54777465
Do both at once!
Be a spoopy munster while bitchslapping other spoopy munsters.
>>
>>54777694
You know what, imma do that. That sounds like a good idea. Good thinking, anon.
>>
>>54777602
Sure.

>>54777611
It would depend on how powerful they are, but it deadens them by a lot. "Nearby" is several hundred feet. It's meant to help you hide from an active searcher, not hiding you completely like it does for things who aren't out for you specifically.
>>
>>54777508
She would be family.

>>54777502
No, I consider betrayal to be higher order than things like laws, really.

>>54777565
>>54777570
>>54777571
It's hard to get around without saying something silly. It's more that I don't consider ignoring a tradition to be extreme enough to call a betrayal.

>>54777577
Most of the time, heredity excludes females.
>>
>>54777709
Maybe get some of your companions to film a fight and put cheesy wrestling commentary over it.

>Ooh, that's gotta hurt!
>That can't be legal! Somebody get the ref!
>>
>>54777588
>There is also you sitting here ignoring the fact that more people disagree with your opinion than agree with it
I'm seeing a lot of samefagging on both sides, so I don't think what you said means anything at all. Just seems like you're trying to avoid what is a valid problem with the existing jump by ignoring it.

>>54777580
>My main concern is that he's touting that skeleton as being better than what is, all opinions aside, at least a finished jump
Yes. It is better than what you call a finished jump. Far better in fact. The fact that a skeleton is better than the thing you call a finished jump already justifies why it should go up in the drive.
>>
>>54777674
Yeah, race would be better, I think. The animals, munchkins and humans as races.

Upper Class (Fiyero/Frexspar)
Lower Class (Nanny/Turtle Heart)
Enforcer (Gale Force/Commander Cherrystone)
Drop-In (Wizard/Dorothy)
Witch (Glinda/Nessarose)

Hard to classify Elphaba, which is probably to be expected. Probably regard her as a Witch, but an outlier due to her relationship to the Wizard.

>>54777688
>I don't know, if you're using both the Musical and the Novel, you could have Witch be Elphaba, Glinda, and Morrible.
I've never seen the musical, so this would be entirely novel based.
>>
>>54776479
Someone was making a Dawn of War jump iirc
>>
>>54777734
Perfect. Now all I need is a way to interrupt their spoopy music with my own spoopy wrestling theme and plenty of ham and I'll be set.
>>
>>54777768
Perks for that.
>>
>>54774823
Dude, updating is cool and that, but you should wait a little more of time to add new things to your existing jumps.
>>
Unless someone already has a claim on Wicked, I am going to do so.

Arguments about someone else doing Wizard of Oz are irrelevant, due to the substantial differences between the two settings.
>>
>>54777746
It's pretty good, though it's very different from the novel. Much lighter, with the Wizard not being totally evil (he's basically like the original film version, with an added racism towards animals due to growing up in a world where animals weren't sapient), and actually feeling horror and guilt upon discovering that Elphaba is his daughter and he just sent Dorothy and her group to kill her. He even breaks down over it, and lets Glinda exile him without a fight. Elphaba isn't weak to water here, and Fiyero actually became the Scarecrow instead of dying thanks to Elphaba's magic. She fakes her death, 'melting' through a trap door. The two run off together.

I could go on, but you're probably better off either watching the musical yourself or at least reading a summary, though if you'd rather not that's fine as well.

>>54777811
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>54777721
>She would be family.
>No, I consider betrayal to be higher order than things like laws, really.
>It's hard to get around without saying something silly. It's more that I don't consider ignoring a tradition to be extreme enough to call a betrayal.
So you're saying you are a retarded hypocrite then? Because what you're saying completely contradicts itself, your argument is shit.

Your argument is that a man who was forcefully wed to a person he doesn't know and doesn't love, married by law, deserves a cruel death and to rot in hell because betrayal is among the worst crimes someone can commit.

You are also saying that laws you don't agree with can be broken if you don't think they're fair, because man should hold no default loyalty to their country, just to themselves, their family and their friends. That betrayal doesn't count.

You are also saying that deeply important family traditions can be ignored if you want to ignore them, even if your family would feel betrayed. That betrayal doesn't count either.

You are also saying that someone you have been forcefully married too by law is now your family, which means you aren't allowed to betray them.

Betraying your country or its laws isn't betrayal. Betraying your family's deeply held beliefs and traditions isn't betrayal. But, somehow, if your family BY THEIR TRADITIONS puts you into an arranged, lovely marriage BY LAW, cheating on this stranger causes you to go to hell.

It's almost like every facet of your argument is just self-serving, masturbatory, hypocritical wank fuel and only your feeling matter. Not your country, not your friends, not your family, it's only if YOU feel like something is betrayal that it's betrayal.

One last thing

>It's hard to get around without saying something silly.
DO YOU THINK THAT MIGHT BE BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING STUPID?
>>
File: iBfnTNV.png (328KB, 641x395px) Image search: [Google]
iBfnTNV.png
328KB, 641x395px
>>54777637
Well then fuck objectivity, just kill anyone who disagrees with you until everyone agrees with you by proxy.
>>
File: tumblr_lppiazHc2y1r0juw7o1_500.jpg (23KB, 455x340px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lppiazHc2y1r0juw7o1_500.jpg
23KB, 455x340px
Thread is in autosage. Time to confess your most despicable sins against Jumpchain.

When I like a setting enough, I might jump it several times with different origins in the same chain
>>
>>54777859
It's because it's a very strict and very specific situation that bothers me which you're trying to cast out as applying like a general rule to every type of situation.
>>
>>54777713
Could you add a combo/toggle/whatever that removes the damage feedback from Avatar? I wouldn't mind it costing quite a lot of CP. I really like that power, but the feedback thing is kind of a dealbreaker for me.
>>
>>54776836
A few times, sort of?
Like Mother: CogDis allowing me to companion my own 'Nightmare', and then Peter Pan so I can import my Nightmare as my own shadow. Or jumping Jack Chick before Camp Camp so I can bring the nightmare-inducing Camp Basil Bub to Lake Lilac.
>>
>>54777876
I haven't actually made a build in over a year. I just imagine myself with whatever perks and items I want with no real consideration for CP.
>>
>>54777876
I ignore drawback limits. I mean, if a jump says "you can only take two drawbacks", I ignore that. Stuff like "You can only gain 600cp" is fine.
>>
>>54777849
Sounds like the Musical could actually be wrapped into the Wizard of Oz, and fare better, than trying to wrap it with the novel version.

>Good luck, anon.
Thank you.
For now, I have many notes to make.
>>
>>54777893
Maybe suggest an alternate compensating weakness? Otherwise you're just spamming avatars with no real drawback, like endless Stands sans power
>>
>>54777876
Since it was kind of brought up earlier, I fluff that I'm using 3e Exalted sorcery rather than 2e sorcery
>>
>>54777889
Anon, you're stupid, go away.
>>
>>54777922
Maybe just being able to make a single Avatar at a time?
>>
>>54777876
>spoiler
Burn the heretic!

I mean. I would never sin against jumpchain by disregarding "only X drawbacks" limits. I am definitely not agreeing with >>54777907 about doing so. That would be absurd. And heretical.
>>
File: 1360883542756.jpg (37KB, 397x367px) Image search: [Google]
1360883542756.jpg
37KB, 397x367px
>>54777926
I may be stupid, but I'm not going anywhere.
>>
>>54777930
That sounds good, anon. YJ wanna get in on this? No homo
>>
>>54777889
Anon, you yourself started this with your no exceptions shit. Then you added a ton of exceptions, exceptions that directly contradict your original sentiment.
>>
File: img_0037.jpg (258KB, 1475x506px) Image search: [Google]
img_0037.jpg
258KB, 1475x506px
Has there ever been a time when you got really fed up with a certain nation?
>>
>>54777960
>concerning yourself with the nations of man
How plebeian can you possibly be?
>>
>>54777960
Those Fire Nation people, man! Fire nation!
>>
>>54777960
Well, I'm a Gundam fan, so yes. The Gundam jumps have been one perpetual moment of being really fed up with certain nations. The only times they weren't that was in Gundam SEED, where I was really fed up with every nation, and Gundam 00, where Celestial Being and the A-LAWS aren't actually nations.
>>
>>54777914
Might I suggest a drawback where the Wizard managed to obtain the Grimmerrie and become even more powerful?
>>
>>54777956
I said I didn't make any exceptions with someone cheating on their spouse.
>>
>>54777964
>not immersing yourself in the local culture and coming to care for it
it's like you WANT me to call you a fool
>>
>>54777869
I know it's a meta thing, but would there be good enough records for Marines to actually know about smurfs?
>>
>>54777964
Hey man, it's not my fault all these people keep acting like my house is "their holy capital" or something or the other.
>>
>>54777932
Anon, Jumpchan loves you as you are
>>
File: Nero Formal Clothes 1.jpg (76KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Nero Formal Clothes 1.jpg
76KB, 600x1024px
>>54777960
Anime Romans need to chill and stop trying to make empires in every jump we go to.
>>
>>54777407
I've got vauge memories of you talking about buffing the drop in capstone, which I don't think has happened. Am I just way off base here?

Also, really well done here. I have no clue which route is most appealing to go down in this jump, I'm really going to have to spend some time mulling over all the cool shit you've managed to fit in here.
>>
>>54777876
I don't think that the cyoas people keep screaming about are bad at all and the people here are probably the most elitist I've ever seen. Even /cyoag/ seems to be friendlier than these people that make up this thread
>>
>>54777987
>Not helping Anime Romans conquer everything
Anon, I am disappoint.
>>
>>54777978
I'll keep it in mind, but for now I'm going to concentrate on making notes and looking for patterns and themes.
>>
>>54777989
/cyoag/ has always been friendlier, even with author drama. It's just that some of their latest CYOAs are kind of... Unsettling?
>>
>>54777996
She can conqueror it once she can bring it with or her or freely travel the multiverse. Otherwise it would just be irresponsible and not let the Eternal Roman Empire be unified across the multiverse.
>>
How long does a claim last before someone else can claim?
>>
>>54777980
You also said betrayals were the worst crime you could commit and stuck to the law as the arbiter as the land. Those were all lies. I'm dumping your ass like everyone else.
>>
>>54778011
It greatly depends on how popular and liked the one who made the claim is.
>>
>>54778004
Their recent CYOAs fit 4chan a lot better than most of jumpchain to be honest.
>>
Could someone spare a copy of the orginial Nier/Gestalt jump? I'm not seeing it on the drive for some reason.
>>
>>54778012
I stuck to the law as arbiter of what counts as an actual marriage.
>>
>>54778011
It's a bit nebulous and hard to say, the original stance was forever but people started thinking it was too unreasonable after some people straight disappered from /jc/.

From what I can tell, the nearest a jump's been accepted is in the ballpark of 5 months. Don't take this as gospel truth though, I'm just basing it off memory. There isn't a clear consensus.

>>54778004
>friendlier

I would say, their spite is more equal opportunity and they're more laid back about being autistically obsessive. Though-

>unsettling

-there's been an upsurge of lewd for the past year, but they've always been pretty /d/own and /d/irty in general.
>>
>>54778017
Does anyone know the lifespan for the Armored Core 4 and For Answer claim. I want to add onto Armored Core Classic but also don't want to impede on the guy doing it.
>>
>>54778018
I miss the old good single choice CYOAs
>>
>>54778020
Sure. It should be in the Uploads folder, but if you can't see it (not an uncommon glitch), here you go.
>>
>>54778011
I think the general logic that the thread has followed with stuff like that is like four to six months after the person with the claim disappears. If they're still around or mention updates on progress, someone could theoretically sit on a claim forever.
>>
>>54777876

I hate the missed potential I leave behind in every installment I make for Blue Quartz but I know if I didn't condense it, I'd get super fatigued on writing and every jump would turn into a freaking book. The struggle is real.
>>
>>54778043
I like multiple choice, I just don't like it going full accountancy or sourcebook like Traveller.

I miss the island survival CYOAs, at least that genre ended on a high note before fucking comfifags ruined the community

Fuck comfy. Fuck it so hard. Urban Unease and those supernatural township ones excluded for having interesting settings.
>>
>>54778047
So we only need to wait three more months before someone can legitimately pick up Black Crusade.
>>
You think we'll last another three years? Cuz I don't. Not at this rate, anyway.
>>
>>54778059
Island Survival is full retard. They always make it impossible to survive. Spare everyone else your suicidal tendencies, please.
>>
Is anyone making an Air Gear jump?
>>
>>54778082
Nigga we been through worse.
>>
>>54778082
I think the community is simply too obsessive to dissipate entirely. Many people who have claimed to leave have actually either started posting anonymously or changed their name. The only thing that would have a chance of destroying it would be some moderation mandate or the drives being wiped for some reason. It would take both to do it 100%
>>
>>54778082
I'm sure we'll last a few more years at the very least. The kind of people who are involved in the Jumpchain community in the first place are way too autistic to ever really leave.
>>
>>54778117
Nah, the drive is nigh invincible at this point. Even if it dies, numerous anons have the entire thing downloaded and could restore it in an afternoon. Being forced off the board could do it though, since no one else would accept us, for good reason.
>>
>>54778117
>Many people who have claimed to leave have actually either started posting anonymously or changed their name.
Besides OAA, who?
>>
>>54778082
We'll still be here in a decade. The only thing that's different now is that people are not as afraid of calling out a bad jumpmaker than in the past. You saw an example of it above with one of the worst jumpmakers we had in /jc/
>>
Is Dante dead? I think I saw some people talking about how he had to cross the border to flee from some kind of crime. Would be a shame, as I'm still kinda excited for the DMC update.
>>
>>54778126
Mib? Yeah, he was bad.
>>
>>54778126
In a decade, you'll have committed suicide. That's a prediction, by the way.
>>
>>54777876
I'm extremely gullible and assume truth by default, so I'm one of the people who gets suckered in by the shitposters half the time. Sorry.
>>
>>54778137
And in a decade, more will take his place. There's not a thread on 4Chan without shitposting. We should be thankful he makes himself so easy to spot.
>>
>>54778134
I don't think he's dead, he just shows up at weird times and leaves for months on end. I wanna believe.
>>
>>54778082
Of course. Too many are too obsessed with this community. Even a namefag target leaves, people around here can keep arguing about him for years.

>>54778137
>Implying that anyone who says that is suicidal over the internet actually has the courage to pull it off

>>54778059
>>54778018
Comfy was cool at first. Until everything was comfy and waifus. I mean, I come from /a/, but I didn't expect to get more cancerous around /tg/ than in /a/ itself.

>>54778104
Some of them had cool companions. I don't exactly like survivals, but I liked those 'trapped in a room/house for X years' CYOAs.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>tfw you finally worked up the nerve to found out how the new Luci-SERIES THAT DOESN'T EXIST ended, yes it was dumb on every level
>tfw while rooting through old lore, you found something Mr. Carey himself said that quasi-explains why the new writer wrote what she did

JUMPERS HOW DO YOU HANDLE BEING OVERWHELMED WITH UNYIELDING RAGE

>>54778082
Eh, people were asking if we'd last another year last year. And we're still here.

>>54778104
I'm positive there were at least two where you don't even have to take a nemesis, and another where one of the nemeses isn't very mobile.

>>54777876
What >>54778050 said sort of. I fluctuate when it comes to how much I'm capable of writing for a given build because of familiarity, how tired/free I am, etc. Sometimes I'm stuck writing fanfiction for days on end, others I just drop a few sentences and bail without even a zinger[/spoiler[

>>54777960
China, in Terraformars.

I think that say it all, actually.
>>
>>54778126
>We'll still be here in a decade.
Hahaha. Assuming half of our members don't die of heart attacks by then. It's not like we get much incoming traffic to make up for their loss.
>>
>>54778166
Shitposters are rarely this dedicated, anon.
>>
>>54778177
>Comfy was cool at first

This. I don't even mind the odd simple comfy one like the lewd bath CYOA, but if they're going to go on and on forever they should at least come up with an interesting original setting. Like the living spaceship one.
>>
What do you need to git gud in Nanoha and get a SSS Mage Rank?
>>
>>54778179
Of course, if this community dies, you can just flee to SB and avoid the shitstorms as usual.
>>
>>54778126
I think we're definitely gonna die before then. Having monitored things for a while, this place is so vitriolic that old Jumpmakers slow down, and new Jumpmakers aren't common. Not only are they not common, they're not being welcomed or brought up to speed like they used to be. I think eventually we're just gonna hit a kind of ceiling where no one experienced is sharing anymore, and no one new knows how anything works because the only people who feel like talking anymore are assholes.

Aside from that, there are a few factors that I've seen that are actual, major threats to the state of Jumpchain that I don't wanna bring attention too. I do wanna bring that up though because I firmly believe we have multiple death conditions.
>>
>>54778135
Dirge is agreed to be just as bad as Mib nowadays, just for different reasons. They're both the bottom of the barrel as far as jumpmakers go. A Dirge jump is worse than a Mib jump in a lot of ways and same goes the other way around.
>>
What happens when companions die?
Resurrect at beginning of next jump?
>>
>>54778226
>Mib
Hahaha, no. I wasn't even around when that guy was active, but I fucking despise him. So many good settings are forever doomed to have jumps that are total trash just because of one asshole who simply couldn't be bothered to actually make good content.
>>
>>54778179
>>tfw you finally worked up the nerve to found out how the new Luci-SERIES THAT DOESN'T EXIST ended, yes it was dumb on every level

Elaborate.
>>
>>54778234
I think the default assumed resurrection time was a week, but I don't remember where I saw that.
>>
>>54778235
>So many good settings are forever doomed to have jumps that are total trash just because of one asshole who simply couldn't be bothered to actually make good content.
That's no different from all the Final Fantasies that have been tainted as a result of not putting a bad jumpmaker in his place.
>>
File: JCwhy.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JCwhy.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>54778236
Okay so there was this comic right? It's called Lucifer. It's a spinoff from The Sandman, which combines crazy cosmic shenanigans with some fairly interesting insights into the question of what you do, when you can do practically anything. It's about Lucifer's quest for true freedom, which he finally discovered by leaving reality forever.

And then, for some FUCKING reason some idiot decided the series that ended perfectly needed a sequel. It is badly researched, everyone is ludicrously out of character, there's a damned quote on every new chapter with no context and beings characterised as eternal, immutable forces in the original spinoff are SHANKED TO DEATH like someone's retarded SMT fanfic.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Lucifer-2016
>>
>>54778278
Yeah, damn that SoAnon. Good thing you can replace her stuff, right anon? When's the WIP btw?
>>
>>54778226
>Dirge is agreed

And you are the reason his jumps will stay up there forever. Even if there are legitimate flaws, even if there are people who genuinely dislike them. Every time you post, you discredit them and you convince people to keep the jumps up there to spite you.

So shine on, you crazy diamond. Because whether you like it or not, at the end of the day you're doing your part to keep our drive full of Dirge jumps!
>>
>>54778286
Oh, here I thought you meant the TV show.
>>
>>54778286
>http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Lucifer-2016
Oh

I thought you were talking about the FOX series. That would have been funnier.
>>
>>54777876
I sometimes do an Ursine for Jumps like Overlord and Soul Eater

>>54777960
Those people in aSoIaF, you know... pretty much everyone barring the True Northerners
>>
>>54777407
>Here he comes
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>54778314
Ursine?
>>
>>54778294
SoAnon's jumps are good, not sure why you're barking about them. It's Dirge's jumps that are bad.

>>54778302
There's one person who controls the drive and that's Brutus. There are no opinions being discredited here and keeping the jumps on the drive is good, they serve as a reminder for aspiring jumpmakers on what not to do. Even if he's a shit jumpmaker, he might as well have some use being used as an example.
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>54778305
>>54778306
...it's funny, I actually took a look at the first episode and realised that whatever that show is-it's Lucifer in name only. It's just a by-the-numbers cop drama borrowing the brand for. I don't even know what, nerd brownie points? If all they wanted was gimmicky viewership they probably could've pulled more viewers by just having it be Batman in a copshow. Even Hellboy's more recognisable.

Anyway, I'm surprised too but I feel I can comfortably ignore the show's existence because it's clearly just doing it's own thing and riding the original's coattails rather than taking a derisive shit on one of my favorite storylines.

I liked the shoutout on Supernatural. Bit amazed they somehow managed to make a less threatening Lucifer than the one on Supernatural is at this point, though.
>>
>>54778328
A guy on SB who's infamous here for his use of Creative Mode
>>
>>54778332
You believe /jc/ will still be around for a few years? I'm a fairly newfag to the thread, but I'd be really sad if you all disappeared, I need reassurance I suppose
>>
>>54778331
You know what's so aggravating about you fucks? You assume your opinion's objectively correct, and act like everyone should fall in line with you. Yes, I like Dirge jumps. Yes, I also think they're a good example to aspire towards.

You just don't get that not everybody likes what you like, and that's why you never managed to replace the jump like you wanted in the first place.
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>54778349
I'd bet on it being around in another year, yeah. There's new anime/games/books coming out all the time, there's enough occasional bursts of jumpmaking to give me hope and I've seen way worse arguments come and go. Ones that lasted multiple threads, and went full on into personal attacks instead of just jump opinions.
>>
>>54778349
Well, we've been around for three years, which is kinda fucking amazing. I'm sure we can truck on for a while yet. We're not looking to slow down much after our initial crazy burst of jumpmaking in early threads happened. All the main IPs people wanted got made, things slowed down as a result. So as long as we get people who still care enough to make jumps, we'll survive.
>>
>>54778314
>sometimes do an Ursine for Jumps like Overlord

How many points do you need that you must do that? You could use the Universal Drawbacks thing and try to feel less dirty, although in the end you are doing pretty much the same.
>>
>>54778218
Can confirm that I am getting so sick of the thread with its tired rinse and repeat bullshit that I am almost ready to stop all together myself.

Its not even interesting anymore when it used to be suler fun, now even the shitposting follows a very rigid and defined formula of bs. Sure new jumps are nice but the shitposting never stops, I am so very close to just saying fuck it.
>>
>>54778331
>SoAnon's jumps are good,
Fufufufu
>>
>>54778349
/cyoag/ has been around for... 5 years I think? Maybe a little more?

/jc/ has changed a lot in the past few months, so I guess that while we can keep changing there will always be some people around.

That's without taking into account Reddit and SB/QQ, who are also really invested into this and and from time to time give some life to the thread, either with also jumps or drama.
>>
>>54778361
>>54778367
Phew. Good, good.
Thank you guys, I do really like this community for the most part

>>54778382
D':
>>
>>54778382
Chronic shitposting has always been a part of the thread. Just ignore it.

>>54777876
I did not take the Pokemon jump as a first jump. I'm considering to take it ass a 500-something jump.
>>
Most of the jumps I want to make are claimed. Im debating going for it anyways or leaving it be.
>>
>>54778418
If they're claimed, then it wouldn't be very nice of you to make them. I vote for leaving it be
>>
>>54778418
>Claimed
If they were claimed long ago and never got a wip, you can probably go for it. Or just wips that are around two years old. Nobody will care.
>>
>>54778418
Just ask first.
>>
>>54778352
If you like the jumps that's on you. It won't change that the jumps are bad and serve as an example for what not to do. Hyperverbose jumps are just as bad as skeleton jumps. Aspiring towards making jumps like that is just lowering the quality of the drive altogether.

If you can't accept that standards of what's good changes, then you get left behind. Too bad.
>>
>>54778443
I mean I did but nobody replied
>>
>>54778449
>it won't change

You see, you keep doing that. You'll never do jack shit until you can admit an opinion is just an opinion.
>>
>>54778476
There's nothing that I need to do. The jumps are good examples of bad jumps. If they don't get replaced, then they can serve as a constant reminder of what happens when you let a shit jumpmaker do whatever he wants just like CoC, and people will continue to bring him up as a prime example of what a bad jumpmaker looks like.
>>
>>54778453
What jump was it again?
>>
>>54777876
I somehow wound up known to the thread by multiple author names for different jumps, but I haven't confessed which ones because I like keeping my jumps from being attached to a persona.
>>
>>54778493
CoC? The Corruption of Champions Jump is nicely done for what it is. Do we have a Clash of Clans Jump?
>>
>>54778513
CoC is an example of what happens to a good jumpmaker when they make something that breaks the rules. DDanon is a far better jumpmaker than Dirge could ever hope to be.
>>
>>54777760
Someone claimed DoW jump?
>>
>>54778495
Armored Core 4 and For Answer
>>
>>54778564
Oh! That was me! I claimed that but my attention was grabbed by another jump instead. Go for it, man.
>>
>>54778179
>JUMPERS HOW DO YOU HANDLE BEING OVERWHELMED WITH UNYIELDING RAGE
I bottle it up until I come to a setting that thoroughly pisses me off, then unleash it.
Alternatively, -altdeath from the doom jump until I expend it.
>>
>>54778574
That is hilarious. What a coincidence. Thanks for the approval
>>
>>54778524
>DDanon is a far better jumpmaker than Dirge could ever hope to be.
Fufufufu
>>
So anything new from QQ that isn't Hentai Fantasy?
>>
>>54778726
Last I checked a bunch of stuff in dev but nothing more unless you count MGE which is a huge, unwieldy jump but caters to all aspects of the setting
>>
>>54778753
Link?
>>
>>54778761
For fear of a ban on 4chan I shudder to link a lewd cyoa. Sorry
>>
What are some good xianxias that would make good jumps?

Or settings with game mechanic like realities?

Would everyone else is a returnee be a good jump?
>>
>>54778753
>MGE
Magical girl evangelion?
>>
>>54778768
Found it... 131 pages? Wow...
>>
>>54778787
Monster Girl Encyclopedia. Sadly no Magical Girl Evangelion

>>54778800
As I said huge and unwieldy but you can't say it isnt extensive
>>
>>54778806
Extensive, lengthy, and with one faction(?) as little more than a blurb and a "nope, not touching this one."
>>
>>54778777
Skyfire Avenue, though no clue if that's xianxia. From the same guy who made Doulou Dalu.
>>
>>54778828
Wait which faction. Last I checked there was 24 covered in detail with one causing the end of the world with certain drawbacks
>>
>>54778777
>What are some good xianxias that would make good jumps?

cultivation Chat group seems pretty solid

>Or settings with game mechanic like realities?

most jumpers would love" Using Gacha to Increase My Companions and to Create the Strongest Girls’ Army Corps"

>Would everyone else is a returnee be a good jump?

never heard of it, but I am of the opinion that most things that aren't lewd would make good jumps.
>>
>>54778862
>most jumpers would love" Using Gacha to Increase My Companions and to Create the Strongest Girls’ Army Corps"
>love using gacha

YOU LIE!
>>
>>54778874
you just gotta allow access to the gacha and Have a way for magic crystal keeps spawning after the jump for infinite waifus,an infinitely growing equipment you want waifus and gear escalation don't you?
>>
So, /jc/, I have a conundrum. I've taken the Lunars jump, along with the "Luna is dead and every other Lunar wants to murderize you" drawback. I've decided to make a new moon god (with blackjack! And hookers!) and I want to know if my idea would be worthwhile.

The general premise is what I'd describe as an "exaltation fusion reactor". I hunt down the other lunars, use Power of Dominance fom Castlevania to steal their souls and accompanying exaltations, and when I have all 300, hopefully the mass of soul-stuff and lunar power just sort of collapses in on itself and births a nascent incarna. Any thoughts?
>>
>>54778950
You are a horrible person for killing Luna.

Also just be a solar get solar circle make an incarnae through a working then take continuity in the Lunar Jump. Now we have two moon Exaltations and 2 moons
>>
>>54778950
Get first magic and copy exaltations or figure out how to minecraft cheatmode them. 3000 is better than 300.
>>
>>54778979
Mind you Luna may try to kill your Incarnae as part of the hunt and to retain supremacy but still
>>
>>54778950
>just sort of collapses in on itself

I think your soul imploding would not be pleasant.
>>
Finally done, the longest title yet. Woulda been done 3-4 days ago but had to power through hurt fingertips for this one.

"The Weakness of Beatrice the Level Cap Holy Swordswoman that made being the Stongest even more Troublesome- His Name? Boo Boo" is done

Gosh that's a mouthful. Just call it The Weakness of Beatrice for short.
>>
>>54778726
There's a gauntlet that's only vaguely lewd. Mogeko Castle Gauntlet.
>>
>>54778997
The Weakness of Beatrice the Level Cap Holy Swordswoman That Made Being the Strongest Even More Trouble – His Name? Boo Boo...

... wut?
>>
>>54778777
Almost anything on Wuxiaworld would make a good xianxia jump. First on the list would be I Shall Seal the Heavens and Martial World.
>>
>>54778997
The fuck? So you also read trashy light novels?
>>
>>54779037
I'm so into them. Well, to be honest, it's basically just whatever Kamachi does. I find myself just as disliking of almost any other LN I try out. But his stuff is the shit.
>>
>>54778997
Is exp and the like meant to also be something that's useable with stuff from outside of the jump, or is it it's own closed system?
>>
>>54779081
It can be used on anything that can be learned/trained.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>54778950
Sorry to rain on your parade, but:

1. The Exaltation generally doesn't stick around once the soul is stolen. The good news? You don't need said soul to stick around! You just need an extremely powerful artifact made of (at least) jade; the Sidereals' Jade Prison held the Solar Exaltations until it was physically broken from a joint effort by the Yozis and Neverborn ('s proxies).

2. Stuff collapsing in on itself doesn't exactly turn into an Incarnae; even the Maidens were recognised as Primordial artifice from the future initially. Of the two known Incarnae we know of, the Sun was made by the Dragon's Shadow trying to make a regular god as hateful to itself as possible while Theion enlisted Cytherea to fuse a superheated flame from himself with one of Autocthon's better engines, and Luna was made by Oramus dreaming up imaginary moon gods wholesale, having them fightfuck until only one survived-and then Cytherea user her powers to make her real.

Now, if you just want a slightly different Luna the Sidereal Charm The King Is Dead can get a willing sentient being to take her place. But if you're going to go about making your original moon deity statistially it seems to take a lot more directed effort than going boom and hoping for the best.

3. Technically, Luna is famous for both being the patron of, among other things, blackjack players and the quality of her hookers. Just something to keep in mind, you might want your replacement's card game/harem to stand out a bit from their predecessor if you want them to stand out from Luna's shadow.

>>54778997
Wow, that is a mouthful.

Since all the backgrounds seem to be equally free, does that mean there are some melee-focused humans out there roughly as dangerous as Iberian Orcs with the right gear? Are they a species, or a special group of orcs that trains super hard?
>>
>>54779100
It's possible to get that strong if you are entirely specialised, yeah.

They're a species. Only one is left in canon. The titular Boo Boo.
>>
>>54779090
Well that's neat. Good work with the jump, btw.
>>54779048
Is there anything of his you'd particularly recommend?
>>
>>54779048
>Kamachi

Are you working on any other jumps of his settings?

And if so, any that include say, Valkyries?
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>54778997

I have never read this LN but, these Level Cappers sound really dangerous. I do however love how despite there being a cap you can still get stronger. Thanks for the jump Val.
>>
>>54778997
Triple perklines?
This is madness!
>Shopping list
>Forcing people into turn based combat
>Fiery Ahoge
This is entirely degenerate, and I love it.

>Just buying your discounted perks alone will make you hit the drawback cap.
...This, I'm not quite so fond of.
>>
>>54779115
Well, his most famous thing is To Aru/A Certain Magical Index. Which is great. But personally, if you were looking for a weird, fun ride, I'd check out the "A Simple" series. Two volumes and they have a huge variety of weird, creative stories.

>>54779117
That's a weekend surprise.

Along with a few Notes about some Angels
>>
>>54779128
To be fair, 'just your discounted perks' is three entire perklines. Plus an 800.
>>
Anyone got a good name for a Spear? I am terrible at making up names.
>>
>>54779128
Is hatred a cold feeling?
>>
File: Senpai.gif (2MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
Senpai.gif
2MB, 498x280px
>>54779131
Hype levels at max.
>>
>>54777876
I ignore the shit in the Summoner perk from Samurai Jack, about how your limited to eight summons. I still follow everything else about the perk though.
>>
>>54778979
>et solar circle make an incarnae through a workin

Wasn't that banned?
>>
>>54778979
>>54778985
>>54778995
>>54779100
Thanks for the input! Also; fuck. Back to the drawing board, I suppose.
>>
>>54779143
Spiera
Lancelot
Grace
Leona
Partricia
Mica
Albion
Contessa
>>
>>54778777
http://www.novelupdates.com/stag/game-elements/

This should help of the second question If you're willing to do some hunting
>>
>>54779136
I know, I know. I didn't mean it as actual criticism, just whining about having too much stuff that looks really good.
>>
>>54779143
Pokey Mcstabbystick
>>
>>54779200
Haha, glad to hear then.
>>
>>54779143
Just cut most of the bullshit suggestions right out and call it Phallic Metaphor. Phallic Simile? I don't know, I can't grammar at 5am.
>>
>>54778997
How does the Bright Crown's halo looks like?

I was looking for halos last thread and that picked up my interest.
>>
>>54779204
Is there a list of Special Classes somewhere?
>>
>>54779210
Similes requires the use of the prepositions of 'as' and 'like', I think.
>>
File: Abyss_Weapons.png (354KB, 1161x678px) Image search: [Google]
Abyss_Weapons.png
354KB, 1161x678px
>>54779223
It's based on Abyss, seen here.
>>
>>54779232
Sounds right.
>>
>>54779228
Er, no. There's no real need since they all basically do the same thing. Remove the limits on what stuff you can put EXP into and give you an overall buff.
>>
>>54779210
> "This is my spear. It's called 'My Giant Throbbing Dick'. It's a metaphor for my penis."
> "I got it, thanks."
>>
>>54779238
That might be what I was looking for. Thanks.
>>
File: jc5.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc5.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>54779108
Got it. Other than that,

>Internalise!
>typo: "imbue your fist"

>Timed Battle System

Is there no way to break out of it? It seems a little powerful for a 200 CP, when it grants you inordinate amounts of thinking time and probably unnerves your opponent to not be able to move-especially if they're bleeding or poisoned or something

>Summon Hunter

When it comes to magical beings or beings with a projectile attack, how freely can they attack through the weapon? Are they stuck at melee range, or could you make something like a bow that shoots arrows made of dragon's breath or a boombox powered by Orokin?

>Lovely Garden

At the further reaches of the tree how much different are the developed skills from the original? Is it more like a phoenix-shaped homing fireball, or a bolt of thunder that burns for example?

>Live in Maid Service

Does this apply to EVERY property you own?

>Maker of Magic

Does the process of rewriting an entire magical system require equipment/external energy sources of any kind/ritual circles/misc. sundries, or is it something you can do by yourself?

>Breaking the News

Just a comment but-huh, that's a lot of power nearby things with your life energy perks I've seen you write recently. Since this one's a capstone and I'm not as familiar with the source as Nier, what's it based on?

>Log in Room

How much control do you have on how the combined gear looks like? Also since it says the things are made of willpower, would it be more accurate to say you retain the original but the process creates something new? Finally, what does said process actually look like; is it automated or do you need to work the objects yourself?

>Sage's Stone

Can the object move and communicate? If so, to what degree assuming, say, a table?
>>54779131
>notes

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOoh boy, are those A-Rays and Liners going to either laugh or get pissed at the idea of the Anthropic Principle being the universe's foundation
>>
>>54778997
Wow, that's not a series I would have ever expected to be made into a jump. What's next, Blood Sign? I kid, I kid. Really, I love how you make jumps for things most of /jc/ wouldn't be familiar with. You a cool lady, Val.
>>
>>54779244
What is the lifespan like for Level Cappers?
>>
>>54771823

Hadn't had the time to properly thank you till now, kind anon.
>>
>>54779311
>Is there no way to break out of it? It seems a little powerful for a 200 CP, when it grants you inordinate amounts of thinking time and probably unnerves your opponent to not be able to move-especially if they're bleeding or poisoned or something
Read it again, them having a damage over time effect breaks them out of Timed Battle until it goes away. You can also only freeze opponents for up to ten minutes before it wears off, and the effect breaks if ANYONE on your side of the conflict moves. It's neat, but it's not OP.
>>
File: jc12.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>54779349
Oh yeah. I don't know, 10 minutes is still a long while to think your way through a fight and the psychological factor does count for a lot. Not to mention it seems really strong for setting an ambush if you can sneak up on someone and then cease moving until you can make your perfect shot.
>>
>>54779311
Well, it also gives your opponent that thinking time and it does say if they're taking damage over time, it won't work. It also breaks after ten minutes max so you can't wait till they die of starvation or something and any action, not just physical movement, but thinking/breathing will break it, so you can't just prepare magic without moving.

Generally, it's not imbuing the entire being into the weapon and them just firing shit out of it. It's getting an effect or attack from them and attaching it to the weapon. So you could have arrows that explode into dragons fire at the end, sure. The boombox probably wouldn't work.

Quite different. The canon fire specialist, who maxed out her 14k option tree, was able to use fire magic to do lightning or ice or wind attacks by manipulating heat, just by the sheer number of things.

Mhm.

It's something you can do by yourself.

It's based on the Break News, who do this with some of the strongest Traps or Gimmicks found in the maze. That's why it's in the Break News option.

You can generally control what it looks like so long as it's not massively different in size. No, whatever you use is converted into the new willpower made thing. Just an automated process.

It can generally move and communicate, yes. Similar to the psychokinesis perk earlier in the Nonhuman line.

>>54779320
aaaa don't tempt me. I love Blood Sign too. Only one volume in though so it would take me a few days to get them all read so I could give it justice. That said, Waltraute will be done soon too since it's one volume.

>>54779327
Normal human lifespan.
>>
>>54779374
They have to be actually aware of it for it to be a fight. And even if you surprise them, they're getting all that time to prepare as well, so it rather ruins the entire point of surprising them.
>>
>>54779383
Would the Element Four even want to be imported? Since they love it in my stomache.
>>
>>54779573
Probably not but the option is there. If you don't import them, they'll stick around down there.
>>
>>54777407
Hey how about adding an import option to The House so we can add its qualities to property we already own?
>>
>>54779585
Thank you. I do not suppose there are any pics related to them? I tried googling but found just Vsbattles and Ishtaria, both of which were not what I searched for.
>>
File: Filinion.png (94KB, 300x600px) Image search: [Google]
Filinion.png
94KB, 300x600px
>>54779632
No, they never really appear in story, much less get pics. They're just mentioned as being within the belly of the Thousand Dragon and doing what they do.

Have a Filinion pic to make up for it.
>>
>>54779376
>aaaa don't tempt me. I love Blood Sign too. Only one volume in though so it would take me a few days to get them all read so I could give it justice. That said, Waltraute will be done soon too since it's one volume.
What I like about Blood Sign is that it really sells the idea of "magic is really hard so the protagonist being good at it is a sign of skill rather than power". Most works of fiction make the magic process fairly vague, they might make some comments about mental struggles or internal calculations or whatever but it still feels like magic is something a person is rather than something they do. Blood Sign tells us exactly how summoning works, and it is a NIGHTMARE. I'm actually impressed by anyone who can do it, instead of just feeling like they won the superpower lottery.
>>
>>54778997
Ooh, a lot of things I want, here. Probably going to go Combat for Internalize! and Master of All, but the other backgrounds have enough nice stuff that the decision will be a hard one.
>>
File: Incarose-Stare.jpg (51KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
Incarose-Stare.jpg
51KB, 700x550px
>>54779652
Ah that is too bad. still they sound adorable, now I need to find it in my budget to grab them. Have a Incarose pic in exchange.
>>
>>54779660
That's what sorta like what I generally like about the author's work in general. For better or worse depending on the series, he always explains how things work. It's almost never some shit like you often find in Fate, where there's loads of exceptions and contradictions and retcons. Does happen sometimes though but there's a set system that gets stuck to and the cool shit happens because of creative uses or new additions, not walk backs.
>>
>>54779689
Also I just like that he also finds having lots of varied abilities and characters to be cool. Makes for a much more fun reading and jump making experience/
>>
>>54779689
Very true, it's nice to have rules to how things work. Having defined limits means you can have better drama when a character pushes up against or even surpasses those limits. But what I mean about Blood Sign is that we don't just get the rules, we get the implementation. It's not just "these are the rules of magic and how they go together", it's "so if you want to summon a spirit you have to play this four-dimensional game of billiards, using your magic staff to knock balls into this 216-sided die so as to ring out resonant tones in a pattern that spells out the true name of the spirit, with each side of the die shooting out a magic sphere you need to bounce into the precise spots on this summoning diagram in order to keep yourself from being eaten by things from outside reality". When you show me that the process is that complicated, I get impressed by the ability to use magic itself, rather than just the effects of using that ability.
>>
>>54778855
The Sabbath. Cut because it's fucking weird and very few people would be willing to touch the Jump with that shit
>>
File: Tselika_BB_Demon.png (121KB, 300x474px) Image search: [Google]
Tselika_BB_Demon.png
121KB, 300x474px
>>54779773
Mmmmmmm. Man, you're a tease anon. Making me want to make it right now.
>>
>>54779808
Can't find source your picture.
>>
>>54779808
Who is this wonderful succubutt?
>>
File: 000Beatrice2.png (125KB, 317x638px) Image search: [Google]
000Beatrice2.png
125KB, 317x638px
>>54779831
Tselika, from the new Weakness of Beatrice jump. She's a Nonhuman from volume 2.
>>
>>54779861
Where's this jump?
>>
File: Wildefrau.png (123KB, 315x608px) Image search: [Google]
Wildefrau.png
123KB, 315x608px
>>54779893
Just a little above you. The black one.
>>
>>54779831
>>54779833
She's one of the characters in Weakness of Beatrice, Tselika. She's a succubus nun, it's complicated. She's using being a nun as a front for her plans, but she also kind of actually believes in it, even though she knows that her religion is fake because she's the one who made it up.
>>
File: Tselika_BB.png (57KB, 130x478px) Image search: [Google]
Tselika_BB.png
57KB, 130x478px
>>54779912
The habit looks quite good on her too.
>>
>>54779912
>but she also kind of actually believes in it, even though she knows that her religion is fake because she's the one who made it up

How does that work?
>>
>>54779925
That it does. Mahaya does good character art. The badass characters look badass, the sexy characters look sexy, the monster characters look monstrous.
>>
>>54779909
The pictures make me think this is a cleverly hidden fetish jump.
>>
File: Armelina.png (99KB, 446x646px) Image search: [Google]
Armelina.png
99KB, 446x646px
>>54779980
Nah, just your usual skimpy outfits. Generally they're noted to be really skimpy even by in universe characters. Plenty of sensible characters like Armelina here.
>>
>>54779980
Nah, just Japan.
Manga/Anime is bad enough, and LNs don't generally do what passes for subtle on top of that.
>>
>>54779980
No more than any other light novel series aimed at the young adult audience. Sexy ladies in revealing (or at least, far more form-fitting than would be practical) clothing is a given.
>>
>>54779925
Can you take Shining Weapon more than once?

I've been using a paired weapons build.
>>
>>54779989
Would we lose our out of jump powers on earth if we do not take Two Worlder? Just want to make sure.
>>
File: Boo_Boo_Calm.png (61KB, 385x670px) Image search: [Google]
Boo_Boo_Calm.png
61KB, 385x670px
>>54780001
To be fair, they're also working with only a few pictures each time. You gotta make em stand out somehow and going for the crazy/skimpy/crazy and skimpy outfits is an easy way to do that.

>>54780006
No, though it shouldn't be a problem to have your Shining Weapon be a pair of twin weapons.

>>54780009
No, just the magic of this place.
>>
>>54779980
>>54779989
Looking through the setting from a reliable source vsbattles, are there any male human relevant characters in the setting?

Because the only one that I saw was an skeleton.
>>
File: Skull_Wave.png (66KB, 275x645px) Image search: [Google]
Skull_Wave.png
66KB, 275x645px
>>54780046
Skull Wave is a fantastic character.

But honestly, no. There's only one 'named' male character that's a human, that being the Pure Knight that gets stomped in chapter 1. Otherwise it's just the Boo Boo show. Which is good because he'd be the best guy anyway.
>>
>>54780021
>To be fair, they're also working with only a few pictures each time. You gotta make em stand out somehow and going for the crazy/skimpy/crazy and skimpy outfits is an easy way to do that.
My statement contains no judgement. Or at least it wasn't meant to.
Sex sells. The anima/manga/LN industry has recognized this fact (like many others) and is entirely unapologetic and upfront about it (unlike many others).

One might wish for less "in your face" and more subtle sex appeal, but that's just not what the majority of the audience want.
>>
>>54780046
Hey, Skull Wave is cool, don't diss Skull Wave. It takes a lot of guts to walk around as a skeleton in an enchanted cowboy hat.
>>
Anybody got any good Handgun recommendations from any of the Jumps (I seek to combine them with Hope). Obviously the Jackal from Hellsing is a good contender but any others?
>>
>>54780072
Hitler's Gun from Marvel Magic. Ignores magical defenses.
>>
File: Furdra.png (164KB, 345x582px) Image search: [Google]
Furdra.png
164KB, 345x582px
>>54780063
Oh, I didn't mean to imply it did, just giving my view on why it's like that.

>>54780061
Actually, there is teeechnically one? Huldra is a guy that takes on a girl form in Grounds' Nir.
>>
File: WHY.jpg (308KB, 811x1139px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
308KB, 811x1139px
>>54778997
You are horrible. Why must you do this to me? All those perks and not nearly enough CP.
You Are Awesome, I totally love you, but why must you be so horrible? All those Perks.
Why are you doing this to me? Why?

Grand order will be even worse, right?
>>
File: Gravitational_Beam_Emitter.png (772KB, 1000x442px) Image search: [Google]
Gravitational_Beam_Emitter.png
772KB, 1000x442px
>>54780072
three words Gravitational Beam Emitter.
>>
File: mouth watering.gif (94KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
mouth watering.gif
94KB, 499x281px
>>54780021
Huh. When I was picturing Boo Boo, I was thinking more big green ork, not Pig-man.

Also,

>Bright Crown's everything
Val, why do u do dis to me?
>>
>>54780096
Hoho.

Well, if all goes well, yeah. Least two smaller jumps before then though.
>>
>>54780083
>Oh, I didn't mean to imply it did, just giving my view on why it's like that.
I think it's less the "few pictures" thing (though it probably is a factor as well) and more that the makers just know their audience.
The average Otaku doesn't exactly go for the subtle appeal.
>>
File: 000BooBoo.png (120KB, 582x664px) Image search: [Google]
000BooBoo.png
120KB, 582x664px
>>54780101
Boo Boo is much much cuter than even normal orcs.

>>54780117
That too. The covers usually make sure to show a heroine, even when that heroine has little to really do in story. With all the stuff on the market, gotta grab the otaku on sight.
>>
Crows x Worst jump when ?
>>
>>54774460
The one where I don't wake up from it and keep on jumping.
>>
>>54777799
Sorry, I just get ideas to add to my jumps or notice things to edit out of the blue, and if the jump's already posted I therefore want to get the improved version out there so people have the better version to work with.
>>
>>54774460
the end of endings, equal quality for all.
>>
File: 500px-Trigun0106.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Trigun0106.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>54780072
The Angel Arm from Trigun can turn your hand into a gun. That or the .45 Long Colt used to activate it is pretty good.
>>
>>54780061
The pelvic region of this skeleton leads me to believe this skeleton is in fact female...
>>
File: jc8.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc8.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
>>54779376
>>54779383
Ah, alright. That sounds fair then.

And thanks for the other answers. I thought it was gonna be a specific Break Noise rather than a racial trait. Whew, build...build was a hard squeeze, not gonna lie:

Drawback: Black List, Underworld, Such a Fairy, Boo Hoo (1800)

Support, age 19

Magic (Free)
Born Class: Sage (1600)
Holstein Breed (Free)
100 Year Ban (Free)
Cute Fun Time (Free)
Maker of Magic (1200)
Soul Study (900)
Mixing and Matching (600)
Omni Crafting (300)
High Speed Creationist (100)
Cutify/Sexify/Scarify (0)
Fili's Big Book of Monster(s, typo?) (Free)
Shining Weapon: Umbrella (Free)

I'm coming into this one mostly blind. Since the other adventurers are apparently a bunch of greedy looterhobos I think I'll stick my usual travelling wanderering merchant gimmick for my day job. Well, sort of. I guess I'll tag along as Beatrice's sidekick, see where the roads take us? Her party's got a not-paladin, an orc-seems like there's a vacancy for a craftsperson of note.

I'll probably spend most of my time in a mask and crafting outfit, working on some obscure thing-breaking out for bouts of silent, deadly ninja-crafting. Some say I came from across the ocean. Others that my mother was an elf. Throughout my stay here, most will only ever call me by one name: The Sage.

Oh yeah, definitely crafting some sort of magical racecar to drive the party around. Also to bump into enemies so I don't have to fight them face to face.

Also, depending on whether it's possible to convince Grounds' Nir I am not, in fact, a manifestation of the Underworld or not. Creating the ultimate lifeform sounds like a worthy goal. I've got some Ultimate Lifeform samples right here to share! Or I mean, I could stay on the run and politely send back the occasional assailent battle-crafted into soulbound apology notes.

I really don't know what to expect-

>>54780061
>>54780021
>>54779909
>>54780128

-other than surprise. Holy shit, that's a cute ork.
>>
>>54780301
Given he was the husband of that succubus posted earlier, most definitely male.
>>
>>54778997
OH MY FUCKING GOD JAPAN AND YOUR FUCKING LIGHT NOVEL NAMES!
>>
>>54780319
A THICC male, yes?
>>
>>54780369
I believe quite muscular and fit, judging by comments.

Though given 'thicc' apparently just means 'attractive' these days, who knows.
>>
>>54780369
>THICC
The fuck does that mean?
>>
>>54778997
Congratulations on fueling thread's dumb bullshit.
>>
>>54780391
That hoe is chocolate covered
>>
File: Sibyl.png (119KB, 355x699px) Image search: [Google]
Sibyl.png
119KB, 355x699px
>>54780412
Why thank you~. I do like to contribute to the community.
>>
>>54780391
"Thicc is a slang term used to describe the voluptuous, hourglass-like curvature of a woman’s hips. Online, the term has seen widespread usage as a descriptor for images of bootylicious women, in the same vein of the slang expression “dat ass”, and a popular subject of parody images featuring fictional characters from various media franchises." ~ Know your meme

>>54780412
Yiff in Hell, furfag
>>
File: 93b.jpg (61KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
93b.jpg
61KB, 680x510px
>>54780377
Val. Seeing you're on a LN streak. Could we have some KonoSuba soon?

>>54780391
THICC = THICK

Its basically someone who's big in all the right places that makes them attractive.
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>54780377
Eh, even if he were that ork clearly wins any thiccness contest.

Something else just occured to me though-if magical creatures come from another world, why is his kind called IBERIAN Orcs?

>>54780391
Well, it used to be used to mock fat fetishists' objects of affection.

Then through social osmosis/the slow process of 4chan turning jokes into things taken seriously, it just started being used for well built but voluptuous women. Also like, big butts and stuff.

At this point, there's no real distinction between that and just calling someone hot anymore.
>>
>>54780423
Of course you'd see drama and vitriol as a good thing.
>>
>>54780434
>no real distinction
That's not true though. A hot slim woman wouldn't be called thicc, no matter how hot one found her
>>
>>54780427
ergh.

Maybe. it'd probably be fairly small, since I'm only working on Grand Order and very small jumps this month. Only reason Beatrice is so big is cause it was partially made last month and just stalled.

We'll see. I might see what I can make using what I know now. If I can get sufficient stuff, I'll make it and then do a fair sized update once I've had time to read later stuff.
>>
>>54780434
They were named by a person who came from Earth who said it as a joke, it caught on amongst the Iberian Orcs who liked it and just stuck.
>>
File: Grimgar.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Grimgar.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>54780451
There's not much to KonoSuba anyways. You could even "cheat" by making all the cheat items that Aqua gives out just one item allowing you to choose. Perks kinda write themselves.
>>
>>54780479
True but it's more just personal pride at that point. I don't wanna miss out on being able to put in something cool, y'know?

Honestly, coulda made the jump with the first anime season alone easy.
>>
File: 2BElegant.jpg (48KB, 564x878px) Image search: [Google]
2BElegant.jpg
48KB, 564x878px
>>54780491
>Miss out on being able to put in something cool.

Val. You can always update a jump if you find something worth putting in.
>>
>>54780507
I know. But I could be spending that time making something new instead. And there's so much I want to make.
>>
ah, sure, I'll do it. It'll probably come after Angel notes and Waltraute though.
>>
>>54780553
Don't suppose you'd be interested in picking up World of Warcraft at some point as well?
>>
File: AutomataRush.jpg (195KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
AutomataRush.jpg
195KB, 1600x1600px
>>54780553
Great! Have a cute 2B & Kat picture.

>>54780564
OAA is doing that. He's doing a great job.
>>
>>54780564
Don't be silly. Besides, even if OAA wasn't working on it, I'd have little interest. Only played WoW once for a few weeks many years ago.
>>
>>54780574
>>54780581
>OAA

That's the problem.
It's being done by somebody who doesn't respect the source material.
>>
>>54780594
I don't respect your source material either.
>>
Someone convince me to not take Maker of Magic.
>>
>>54780617
It's what Bancho would take.
>>
>>54780614
You'll still give it better representation than the chucklefuck working on it.
>>
File: Sad_Urouge.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Urouge.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>54780553
>More jumps between GO and Dies Irae

Why
>>
>>54780647
He looks more mad then sad to me.
>>
File: Mad monk confused.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mad monk confused.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>54780655
Well, that's Mad Monk Urouge for you
>>
>>54780647
Not reaaaally between. Dies Irae is still coming out next month, the only reason I'm accepting kono is because I can just make it relatively shortly. Notes just needs fluff and is only 4 origins. Waltraute is likely to be the same. Current plans for Konosuba have it at 5 origins so it's also short.
>>
>>54780668
But F/GO
>>
>>54778997
Aside from the dimension hopping ability, is Two Worlder functionally the same as Imaginary Reality from Sekai Oni?
>>
>>54780848
Pretty similar, yeah. Usually I try to avoid that, or at least give a little variance, but it's a pretty important thing in both worlds.

Also I don't really think ahead too often
>>
>>54780617
The only reason to take it is to fuck with other mages who are weaker than you.

For yourself everything it does can be accomplished with I Cheat/Conjoined Conjures, so you don't need to take it.

The other origin capstones are more useful imo.
>>
>>54778997
>Weakness of
Warrior
200 born class (boosted WP/growth, no class limits)
The Right Gear (armor comfort, effectiveness despite skimpy/awkward appearance. Only extends protection over same item slot)
Iberian Love (racial relations), Fiery Ahoge (emotional effects)
100 holy magister
200 Instant Translation (no limit to nir-time, adding/dropping powers doesn't diminish combat abilities)
300 Building up and breaking down (growth boost from hitting caps (broader is better), apply arbitrary ones)
300 Lovely Garden (magic system(s) grow without limits on improvements--new spells and mods. Fractal)
400 Master of All

Items:
Shining weapon (import?)
Nightcap (super sleep)
300 10% of the national budget

+800 Hungry Hungry Orcos, Black List, Such a Fairy, Iberian Scent

First thing I do, is make a way to get food delivered. No wait, the first thing I do is cap my ability to smell at something close to zero. Might order a few truckloads of MREs to stick in the warehouse for snacks. Third thing I do, is find the skill trees for stealth, and basically become an invisible woman, before going into the labyrinth. With Master of all and lovely garden, i can cook, make my own gear, etc, as needed, so... it's fine.

Then there's all the plot stuff...which requires reading the story.
>>
>>54780868
Thanks.
>>
Anyone know of any creatures that would be good to use Bright Crown on?
>>
File: filinion (1).png (159KB, 700x428px) Image search: [Google]
filinion (1).png
159KB, 700x428px
>>54780950
It's a good story, not terribly long either.

Anyway, ciao all, gotta get some rest since it's way past bed time. Next jump, barring any problems that love to pop up these days, shouldn't be more then a few days away. Maybe even tomorrow. Who knows!
>>
>>54781027
Night Val.

My captcha has Reinhard as one of the words
>>
File: Ballad of Edgardo.png (297KB, 1510x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ballad of Edgardo.png
297KB, 1510x500px
Ballad of Edgardo Jump when ?
>>
>>54780668
>Current plans for Konosuba
Wait what? I thought you dropped the claim on that, or am I just imagining things?
>>
>>54781320
When it becomes something that actually happened instead of just being made up.
>>
>>54781334
Never mind, disregard the retard that I am that didn't read the previous posts.
>>
>>54781342
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Ballad_of_Edgardo
>>
>>54781357
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood . Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact"
>>
>>54781443
Its still a really good read, like all the stories in the world. Only because its made out of fiction and falsehood doesnt mean that one couldnt make a good jump.
>>
Fire Emblem Heroes update. Not that much, did make it look better and added a few options.

Ver 1.1 Fixed bullet dot formatting, decreased price for canon companions from 200 CP to 100 CP, decreased price for Don’t Get Attached from 100 CP to 50 CP, added Event Jumper, also there’s a proper list of origins now.
>>
>>54781528
No party throwing perk?
>>
>>54781443
Well yeah, so are animes but we have a shitload of anime jumps.
>>
>>54778997
>longest title yet
>28 pages
Wut? Even for you, that's not ridiculously long.
>>
>>54781528
Is this the one where they toss the children into a time vortex then get the full grown adult back and use them as soldiers?
>>
>>54781570
She literally means title, as in the name, not the IP/jump.
>>
>>54781586
Thats Fire Emblem Fates
>>
>>54781586
Nah, this is the Gacha game where you grind up major characters to make your waifu slightly less shit.
>>
>>54778997
>Gimmick
>As a Gimmick, you also lack a soul, leaving you immune to attempts to detect or attack you via your soul, even if you have a soul from some other source.

Does this basically do the same as the soul protection perks from Castlevania and Ghost Rider, in that soul attacks won't work against you?
>>
>>54781623
So its like fate go?
>>
>>54781664
Yes, only with actual incentives to feed heroes to one another instead of just grinding them down for materials.
>>
>>54781641
Boy, it sure reads that way, anon. Do you really need someone to guide your hand for every little wank?
>>
File: 09c209dbs.jpg (101KB, 530x297px) Image search: [Google]
09c209dbs.jpg
101KB, 530x297px
What is the most user friendly magic to teach people in a normally nonmagic world?

Butts grab attention for questions.
>>
So, what exactly IS this 'weakness of beatrice'?
>>
>>54781746
Yes. Wank my dick, anon, and make sure to do it good.
>>
>>54781750
Prolly Harry Potter and/or Inheritance Cycle. Though the latter can be pretty dangerous if you misspeak.
>>
>>54781443
Why should that stop us? We have a Prey jump
>>
>>54781586
I put the "NO BABYREALM" disclaimer on there because someone asked about it and I abhor the baby realm (I don't like Fates in general but the babyrealm is especially evil) to my very core.
>>
>>54781811
Despite the fact that you've done arguably worse in every one of your chains?
>>
>>54781528
When you say 'this realm' for event jumper, you mean this specific jump, right? Not all FE jumps?
>>
>>54781750
I would say FF8's pseudo-magic, which works off of physics. Then it requires you to have a fucking degree to make use of, yet slots in easily to the current system and can be mass produced for the layman.

So basically science with extra sparkly bits.
>>
>>54778997

The class perk tells you to pick a class but doesn't give enough information on them, if you don't want to explain all the options it would probably be better to just say that you automatically get whatever would be best for you, and can pay to make it stronger.
>>
>>54778314
But the Northerners are shit.
>>
>>54781811
>BABYREALM
What even is that?
>>
>>54781750
Nanoha magic.
It's just math, and you can use a fancy magical calculator to help you if you fail at math.
With a device it's basically insert power - get spell.
Sure, being better at on-the-fly math makes you a better mage, but that's not really important for non-combat applications, is it?
>>
>>54782034
Speaking of math are there any good perks to make you scary good at math?
>>
File: vlad with wine.gif (3MB, 540x305px) Image search: [Google]
vlad with wine.gif
3MB, 540x305px
>>54782023
see
>>54781586

I don't like the babyrealm because not only like...is it bad in that the children could have issues from this, it has no impact on the plot and it's only put in because Awakening's baby mechanic was popular. I get why they pandered so hard in Fates since they didn't want the franchise to get so close to death again but they didn't do a good job with the baby mechanic since if you start thinking about it, it doesn't make sense.

I'd hate it significantly less if they handled it better.

>>54781553
I'll probably put a 50 CP perk in there, I suppose.
>>
>>54782096
An SBer through and through.
>>
>>54780221
That gun has always irritated the shit out of me. Why is the hammer at the top of the cylinder and barrel at the bottom? It's just fucking retarded.
>>
>>54782076
Savant in Pokemon. Also grants eidetic memory and better aim.

It's the one perk i take in every chain, and one of the major reasons i still take Pokemon as a first jump when i start a new chain.

It may not have invulnerability or regeneration or magic, but the combo of Savant plus the peak human fitness, parkour skills, "keep your cool in a fight" and survival skills from the 100cp perks is hard to beat for a basic package.
And it comes with a team of adorable murderbeasts for free.

On an unrelated note, what do people select their pokemon team for? Type diversity? "Cool" looks? Something else?
I select mine based on fluffiness. Arcanine is best pokemon.
>>
>>54782076
Well, it's not really math, but the perk from Val's new jump would be insanely useful for a math focused jumper
>The world to your eyes is a constantly spinn in g mass of numbers. You innately u nderstand the way things move and the energy they move with, allowing you to see in an instant what takes others time to calculate and tools to measure with. The motion, vectors, gravity, energy (Potential, kinetic and more) and other factors in the physic al world are things you know just on sight, able to accurately measure any of these with just an eyeballing of the target. Your measurements are always accurate, even when accounting for magical effects that may alter the measurements, though illusions can still trick you if they take into account everything you can see.
Get ALL the variables.
>>
>>54782096
Hey NikaMoth, are the weakpoint abilities from the Jumper's Weapon a function of the weapon itself or achieved through fate manipulation?
>>
File: UWU GUN.jpg (39KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
UWU GUN.jpg
39KB, 540x527px
>>54781864
Not all the FE Jumps, mechanically they just have your perks from the Fire Emblem Heroes jump.
>>
>>54782172
It's weebshit. You think they understand how guns work?
>>
>>54778997
Does Close the Gap work with senses other than sight?
>>
>>54782184
My last time in pokemon I only had ditto we partnered together to have bio boosted ditto armor.

Nobody sees it coming.
>>
>>54782076
Yes.

> Mathematics [Futurama]
> Math Genius [Matthew Reilly Universe]
> Calculator [Otoyomegatari (Bride Stories)]
> Human Calculator [No Game No Life]

At least, those are some of the ones that I found by slamming "math" and "calculator" into my search program. There are definitely more.
>>
File: Sad.jpg (30KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
30KB, 600x315px
>>54781528
Ohh, Fire Embelm Heroes update.....

>decreased price for canon companions from 200 CP to 100 CP,

...Well now I have half of my budget back so that's nice.

Hey NikaMoth, can we fanwank that the companions we summon through the Jumper's are from their worst possible timelines? Like a Katarina from a timeline where she died rather than was re-recruited or a Lucina who died fighting Grima, etc, etc?

I don't want to companion people that would feel horribly separated from their home dimension. And I feel so sad for them after reading their death quotes,I want to help them and give them hope when they have given up hope themselves.
>>
>>54782096
Nah, I will be using it, because you don't get to tell me what to do.
>>
File: adventurer jumper.png (2MB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
adventurer jumper.png
2MB, 1280x985px
>>54782209
You mean with making a weakness if there is none? Fate manipulation.
>>
CYOAs can go to
>>>/trash/
>>
File: dan_wesson-2.jpg (33KB, 758x331px) Image search: [Google]
dan_wesson-2.jpg
33KB, 758x331px
>>54782172
They should have just made a futurey version of a dan wesson with the large slab barrel shroud, like pic related.
>>
>>54782226
It's not complicated though. The round sits in the cylinder, aligned with the barrel. The hammer hits the round and then noise and shootan. I can forgive minutiae, but you can just look at that and see its fucked up. It's like having a car drive like it normally would, only the wheels and tires on this car are above the hood.
>>
>>54782280
Exactly, you can put all kinds of bling and whatnot on that and it still looks functional.
>>
>>54782278
I wish.

You won't be saying that when I come back from my Jumpchain, though.
>>
File: CRYING JEANNE SCREAMING.png (300KB, 494x312px) Image search: [Google]
CRYING JEANNE SCREAMING.png
300KB, 494x312px
>>54782258
>that quote

SOLEIL NO!!!

>Hey NikaMoth, can we fanwank that the companions we summon through the Jumper's are from their worst possible timelines? Like a Katarina from a timeline where she died rather than was re-recruited or a Lucina who died fighting Grima, etc, etc?

That's a cool idea. You can totally do that.
>>
>>54782204
Which jump is this?
>>
>>54782341
It was posted in this very thread.
>>
File: Henry.jpg (166KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Henry.jpg
166KB, 960x720px
>>54782315
Nice.

Taking a look at the various death quotes of the various Fire Emblem characters and they are all pretty damn sad. Kellam even wonders if anyone will notice if he was gone. The Future past death quotes are particularly sad.

Except for Henry, He is actually pretty happy to be dying, although this is Henry and he's usually pretty happy about everything.
Thread posts: 720
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.