[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this card as OP as I think it is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Image (1).jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (1).jpg
29KB, 223x310px
Is this card as OP as I think it is?
>>
No?
>>
Yes, it's almost as good a card as One With Nothing
>>
>>54779644
I'm not sure if they were telling the truth, but I remember some Anon saying that One With Nothing was used as anti Owling Mine tech back then.
>>
>>54779538
No you can't do that
>>
So, I played a quick game with my friend, and below is my report of what happened:

Turn 1: Forest, Llanowar Elves (1 land and 1 mana dork in total).
Turn 2: Forest, Farseek to get Taiga (3 lands and a dork in total).
Turn 3: Forest, Explosive Vegetation to get two more forests. (6 lands and a dork in total).
Turn 4: Forest, Explosive Veggies, Explosive Veggies (11 lands and a dork in total)
Turn 5: Cavern of Souls, Boundless Realms, Swiftfoot Boots (24 lands and a dork in total)

Now, my friend is watching me in horror as I accrue all these lands, but he manages to Show & Tell his Emrakul onto the field (and I cheated out yet another LE). Of course, it doesn't have haste, so it passes to my turn.

During my turn, I played Boseiju, Who Shelters All. Then, tapping both my Elves, I played Wood Elemental, gladly sacrificing all my lands except a Forest, my Taiga, and Boseiju. My opponent seems to be caught in a fit of nervous laughter at this point, for he surely shitting bricks as he feels the awe-inspiring gaze of a 20/20 elemental behemoth staring him down. I tap my forest to valiantly equip the Boots to Wood Elemental, and I proceed to attempt my alpha strike against my friend.

He blocks my Wood Elemental with his Emrakul to live, and with a now bored expression on his face and said, "Are you done now, retard!?". Ha, joke was on him; I was just toying with that bastard! I tap my remaining mana and Fling Wood Elemental right in his face, which incidentally incited more laughter. I have to imagine that this is a coping mechanism in the face of failure, but I'm glad he took it like a good sport.

Shit, guys, this guy is coming with me to the next Pro Tour!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.