[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DnD Pro Wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Elf-wrestler.png (302KB, 303x399px) Image search: [Google]
Elf-wrestler.png
302KB, 303x399px
This is gonna sound absolutely crazy but for whatever reason I have decided to put my DnD party into a wrestling ark by next week. However I need about 40 different wrestlers and after about 12 I ran into some major writing blockage.

Please help. Magic users are allowed and they can be any of the 5e races as well as some homebrewed ones if necessary!

Thank you in advance!
>>
>What is fist wizard
>>
>>54775686
Oh now this site fucking works on this computer. Aight here we go then cause I am NOT letting you hang anon-senpai.

>Literal Bear Russian Druid
>2 Gnomes stacked on each other, both fighters
>Skeleton Necromancer with bone armor
>Capioera Bard Drow
>Literally 20 goblins
>Orc Barbarian
>Ork Monk
>1000 year old elf monk
>Dwarf Lore Bard who insults opponents into submission
>Half-Orc pacifist cleric and tag-team Gnome barbarian partner
>MinMaxed Half-Elf paladin who is babyface
>Dragonborne Dragon-bloodline Sorcerer who is heel
>One of the announcers is a Half-Elf cleric who is a part-timer in the ring
>Mute Drow is an eldritch sorcerer with tentacle grapple
>A gorgon
>Giant Enemy Crab
>Not!Terrasque
>Nobleman who legals opponents into submission, is actually the plot hook for the next arc
Cont.
>>
>>54775774
>Literal Demon
>Literal Succubus
>Human Ranger Warden with humans as favored enemy, followed by any non-Elves due to his self-race-hatred
>Literal Gorilla
>Gnome in a mech-suit
>Dwarf paladin that tries to smite everything no matter what
>Min-maxed human Commoner
>Anthropomorphic Alchemist that "cheats" to victory
>Actually Hulk Hogan
>Unknown race Ninja that's a bit too lethal for this contest
>Just some guy
>Who apparently has a gun?!
>Golem and its Wizard coach
>Old dwarf fighter and spouse coach
>Elf Coach wrestler and his orc wrestler coach
>Young half-orc wizard with slippery magical companion
>Santa Claus half-orc rogue that reverse pick-pockets random crap during the fight
>literally an Imperial Fists Space Marine
>Literally an empty tank
>There is a demilich inside the ring that acts as a new combatant or a quirky referee, the role switch can happen mid fight
>one of the referees is a drill sargeant dwarf
>old wizard referee that just fireballs for any rule violation, of course no one really knows what the rules are, or cares
>The tournament organizer is a poor dude trying to make some cash by giving up the magical belt artifact
>It's not actually magical so he makes a contingency to win it himself at the last moment so no one ever finds out
>Belief in the belt is what ends up giving it power
Cont.
>>
>>54775774
This list saved my life and blessed my campaign.

Thank you so much, I cried at the two gnomes stacked on eachother
>>
>>54775894
>Five level 1 kobolds with a lot of items
>A single fairy/pixie that is min-maxed for unarmed combat
>Human fighter who uses boxing gloves attached to batons trying to disguise them as really long arms
>An undead that supposedly held the belt before in the past
>Vampire-Weregoblin
>A literal giant that fights using an RC mech
>A really drunk audience member
>the audience member is a min-maxed drunken fist monk
>Just a horse
>Dwarf wizard that uses electricity in combat by rubbing his feet really fast on the mat
>Monkey-man that is so agile he just jumps from rope to rope and never has to actually touch the mat
>Literal Giant has amazing entrance as final boss
>Actually a min-min'd level 1 bard that got a really lucky performance that one time
>Lawful Stupid investigator/paladin that is trying to "investigate the crime scene" during his match
>Stupid Evil reptilian that tries to cheat way too hard for victory, min-maxed dirty trick
>Stupid Evil hangs around "making" people cheat long after he was disqualified
>Dwarven bard that just kicks people in the groin as his performance
>Human bard min-maxed to wrestle, slapping himself during the fight to make it more "realistic" is his performance
>A woman disguised as a man disguised as an elf trying way too hard to be masculine
>Slutty half-orc bard that is trying to pick up the other contestants and really shouldn't be there
>The Looney Toons Tazmanian Devil
>Hyper Intelligent Ratling that essentially trips up opponents into their own defeat, may or may not be literal
>Incredibly stupid Ratling who ends up winning the belt
>Leenik Geelo
>Self inserts of your entire group
>A current pop culture icon
>A current geo-politics figure
Done
>>
>>54775903
Go forth and wrassle on my friend.
Live the campaign that I can't convince my group to ever play.
>Tasteless fucks
>>
>>54774964
>Half-Orc Barbarian Oil Wrestler
>He's using lamp oil
>>
>>54774964
Tournament arcs like this are always fun as fuck. My players are typically pretty good about making characters and following lore, but their favorite shit is still doing cool things and snapping off one-liners when they do, and it gives me an excuse to come up with all kinds of weirdos for them to fight. Here are a few dudes I used when my players were fighting in a tournament sidequest:
>Man that's developed a blunderbuss in a low guns setting.
>High-ranking officer of a military junta of kobold engineer-cultists
>A halfling aback a giant crazy man
>A cryomancer (elemental mages were actually fairly rare in this setting)
>An acid-spitting ogre that has to be led around by handlers
>Two brigands that specialize in using weapons slathered in poisons and diseased muck
>A dude with a Freddy Kreuger claw-hand that drains blood
>Count Orlok meets Sherlock Holmes
>An illusionist with a Silent Hill fetish (She later ended up being the Warlord's waifu)

Feel free to use one or more of these. If you like them, glad I could help.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.