[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your party is tasked with taking the Corpse Queen across the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Your party is tasked with taking the Corpse Queen across the country, protecting her from the furious clerics and paladins who seek to destroy her and the rest of her undead empire.

The Queen turns out to be a delightfully kind zombie who just wants peace, and wishes to personally meet the ruler of the living empire so that a proper treaty can be negotiated.

Of course, anyone who sees her will want her killed, along with anyone associating with her (i.e. your party)

How would you keep her protected and hidden? Would you even believe a zombie queen is peaceful, or just kill her on the spot and avoid the quest all together?
>>
>>54773475
Get in the bag.
>>
Sure, I guess. I've probably got enough gold saved up to buy a classy looking carriage, a couple horses to pull it... should be a good trip. If she's not picky about camping out in the wilderness a lot, and not stopping and getting out at literally every settlement along the way, this will be easy. And once we get to the major cities and need to meet with leaders, I'm sure we can glamour her temporarily until the bard or sorcerer negotiates a secure location to negotiate peace.

The biggest thing would probably be figuring out which nobles / leaders to talk to first. First impressions are most important, we need to talk to the most receptive person first, since if we talk to someone vehemently opposed to the idea, they'll turn around and send off messages to the rest of the country and ruin everything before we get a chance.
>>
>>54773497
CLICKITY CLACK
>>
>tell all paladins and inquisitors that you're transporting a body to be interred with their family at her destination

they'd never be the wiser
>>
I feel like your power to negotiate under the circumstances described is questionable. That only makes sense if she's spreading undead diseases or some shit
>>
Carry her in a coffin.
No one will care and I'm sure she'll be fine in it.
>>
>>54773475
I kill the abomination.
>>
Hire one good cop.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
>>
>>54773475
She can wear my spare meatsuit.
>>
>>54773923
Where did you find one of those?
>>
>>54773927
Bought it from some shady guys that looked remarkably like the sea food section at our local market. They said they only needed the brain.
>>
>>54773475
>Zombie
Juju Zombies are the intelligent ones that retain sense of feeling, wants and desires.
>>
>>54773475
Maybe keep her inside a carriage, palanquin or some other mode of transportation befitting of royalty that keeps her enclosed and hidden. Play up the "exotic queen from a far off land" angle to explain why she must be kept hidden away from the "common folk" when we travel. Revealing her true nature to the rulers of the countries we travel to can be done on a case-by-case basis depending on the ruler's inclinations and attitudes toward the undead. Sure, there's a high element of risk to the whole endeavor, but if the queen feels that the risk is worth it then we will aid her.
>>
>>54773579
>inquisitor is secretly a necrophiliac
hawt
>>
>>54773475
If she didn't evaporate the second she came within 65 meters of the Warrior Summoner, it's highly likely she's not evil.

Now, considering the fact that they have Empress Elisabetta pretty much on speed dial, they just put some heavy robes over the Corpse Queen to hide her from the common folk/soldiery, walk up to the front gate of the Imperial Palace, ask to see the Empress, and get their meeting.

As to how they get to Archangel, they've got a "Howl's Moving Castle" style door in their base, one of the outlets puts them right near the palace(This was OK'd by Kisidan), so it'll be relatively easy to do.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.