[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TCG general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sm03_logo_169_en.png (136KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sm03_logo_169_en.png
136KB, 578x327px
Pokemon Burning Shadows and Final Fantasy Opus
Both came out on Aug 4th!
Hey again! I meant to post on the day of the Pokemon TCG Burning Shadows Release date but I completely forgot.

ITT we talk about TCGs, and group card games. Currently, it's mostly yugioh, but more things are welcome.

Boardgames and tabletops are welcome there too.

incase you ever wanted to know what there is here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_collectible_card_games

Wanna talk to a bunch of nerds at once?
Here: https://discord.gg/MEGakH3 (currently 14 people in it.)

>What's your main TCGs
>How many have you played?
>What do you wish came back?
>What do you wish had a game?

If you were unaware, the current

Me:
Any one think that a splatoon TCG or a deck building/LCG game would work?
>>
selfish bump
>>
hello. never posted here before but i was going through some old pokemon cards i have from the late 90s and was wondering about resale value. i have a bunch of rare holo cards - one of them is a charizard, venusaur, and a bunch of others...a few first editions as well. i guess my question is if i take them into a card shop.. how do they value them? do they check their rates on ebay? how do i not get ripped off by them or how should i go about it?
>>
>>54763843
As it works out for Game stop, you have to remember, unless you're directly selling them to someone you will likely get around 60% retail value. The issue is that a lot of the older sets aren't worth that much unless they were like 1 in a box type deal. I would check TCGplayer.com and see what they have there. You'd be surprised that a lot of the older cards are only worth around 10 bucks or less if even 5. Which really sucks. This goes for a lot of original games like Yugioh. Some cards do still hold a nice value. like that Charizard, it could still be around 40 if it's a first edition.
They previously released a new set that's based on the original first set. Which was really nice but they updated them to work in today's games. Which was nice. But a lot of that set doesn't even work well against the meta. Which also sucks

If you want some more info, I would say join us in the discord. I'm normally on.
>>
>>54763913
interesting. id be happy getting around 10-15$ for some of these cards,... i was only looking to get ~$20 for my charizard and ive been doing some reasearching. i just came across 'shadowless' cards? i think i have one but i really dont know how to tell for sure... apparently they are very rare and im afraid these are the things shop owners will screw me over on
>>
>>54764024
You gotta be careful yes, but at the same time, look at it this way, most of those TCG/Hobby shops that buy and trade TCGs aren't there to fuck you over so much as they are trying to make you a good deal and make a profit too. You can't really sell things at retail value after you bought them.
>>
>>54764051
id assume these cards are worth more then retail value, no?... shadowless 4/102 charizard is surely worth more than the $10 pack i bought it in back in 1999 but yeah i feel you. i think im just going to bring my cards in and see what they have to say.
>>
>>54763843
Do you live in EU? If so, use pokemoncardmarket. Never ever sell to a reseller, they always try to fuck you over. Do your research, sell online through ebay, markets or listings and you'll get way better prices.

Also, make sure what edition of cards you actually have. Absolute first printing are worth something, everything else is pretty much worthless.
>>
>>54764146
im in US. im looking at values on ebay and other card sites to get a value estimate. im not looking for top dollar, i really just want some quick cash right now and i know someone else will appreciate these cards more than me. theyre nostalgic for me but thats about it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.