[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there such a shortage of cute guys in the tabletop community?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 15

Why is there such a shortage of cute guys in the tabletop community?
>>
Most probably are more occupied with other stuff since people like having them around due to being attractive. Some play like Matthew Mercer and the other guys in critical roll.
>>
This depends on so many separate factors in real life that your question effectively has no answer at all.
If you mean guys that look like Jason Mamoa, then those guys are fairly rare in pretty much every single social context, though I actually still know one in my group.
>>
>>54759236
OP has patrician taste when it comes to being a faggot.
I literally just fapped to having a threesome with Jason.
>>
>>54759236
Because most of them probably had better things to do than create elaborate stories with a bunch of autists. And the few didn't are probably too good for you.
>>
>>54759236
Jason Memea is a dorky-teenage-girl tier husbando, get some better taste you fag
>>
>>54759236
It's not a matter of quantity but distribution and access. For the past five years at least a third of my group has been solidly attractive while the rest is usually at least average or fitting a particular niche of attractiveness.

It's just that the beautiful people probably already have tight groups they play with regularly and arrange games based on friend circles. They don't need to bum around FLGs or post game adds or use Roll20.
>>
File: gerard way.png (524KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
gerard way.png
524KB, 640x640px
>>54759236
Ummm sweetie we have this beautiful man playing MtG we don't need anyone else
>>
>>54759236
Attractive people tend to hang around each other.
>>
>>54759236
Fuck you I'm cute ASF.
>>
File: 1501825076957.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501825076957.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>54759236
But anon who would go into an hobby just to hook up with handsome people ?
You are here to have to have fun, not to be shallow!
>>
Our hobby has either led to or attracted the socially ostracized, and being ostracized, not many of us value taking care of ourselves
>>
>>54760329
>cute AsS Fuck
>>
>>54759236
Same as there is a shortage of cute girls.
They got "better" things to dod. And less reasons to seek a way to flee their monotonous lives.
>>
omg like ikr OP theres just not enough cuuuute boys eeeek we like need more omg
>>
People with decent lives don't need fantasy escapism, they do fun and interesting things for real instead of just pretending.
>>
>>54760969
>Fantasy escapism isn't fun and interesting
>>
>>54760969
That's wrong tho. I have a good life, good friends, a fantastic gf, an interesting job, other hobbies I like, but ttrpgs are like icing on the cake.
>>
Many play because of escapism. You don't need that if you're a cutie.
>>
File: DSC_6484.jpg (214KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6484.jpg
214KB, 399x600px
Sam Witwer (voice actor, also been in a few movies) plays Magic, D&D, and 40k
>>
Bitch we are literally right here.
That's rude as fuck.
>>
>>54759236
mmmmmm you aint met ME yet OP ;P
>>
>>54761071
this
>>
>>54759236
I'm handsome. Unfortunately I am the only above-average guy in the 2 groups I play in though. I'd be very handsome if I got fit.

Would like a handsome tabletop bf desu.
>>
>>54759236
Reminder: if you have ANY of the following you are %100 NOT cute in any way;
Facial hair,
excessive body hair
man-titties or a round gut
a star wars shirt or tattoo,
a septum piercing,
if you are balding
>>
>>54761136
>none of these
>Still 0% cute
FUCK
>>
>>54761136
>Facial hair,
>excessive body hair
Incel detected
>>
>>54761136
Bruh. Do you even bear?
>>
>>54761136
Cute is for girls. Manly men have body hair. Come get a rapin' ;P
>>
>>54761136
Even if you're right for the other, you're definitely wrong about facial hair
Some people look much better with than without. Obviously, it only applies to hair that is kept in check, don't let it grow wildly
>>
>>54761099
Get /fit/ then
>>
>>54759236
I've had guys and girls say I'm cute and handsome but I dont see it. I'm bad with social interactions and my friends point out when theres a girl interested in me but I dont notice it I'm bad with noticing flirting too.
>>
>>54761188
can't be fucked though
>>
>>54761198
iktf bud.
>lift this 15 times
>go to this machine
>lift this that way 15 times
>go to this machine
>tug on this 15 times
>do pre workout exercises first
>oh but with music its fun
>watch out for the chads taking pics of themselves and sneaking pics of you for meme pages
>>
>>54761136
>Not liking Bears
fag
>>
>>54761244
excellent taste my man, proper bearish men tho, not just fatties going "durrr me bear" no you're a walrus
>>
>>54761147
Being a cute subby shaven boy can get you plenty o' fucks

>>54761178
ok i guess so...But it's gotta look good, and you gotta be cute in the first place. (Ex, Travis Mcelroy?)
>>
>>54761244
>>54761170
>Getting a facefull of steel-wool-like pubes in your face if you suck their dick.
>Ass looks like some kind of horrifying jungle than you cant even eat-out
>Big fat-o pushing and shoving you around the whole time
>>
File: lel.jpg (121KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
121KB, 500x644px
>disgusting bearfags thinking they're cool because all they can get is ill-groomed neckbeards
>>
>>54761293
>Men don't shave their dick and ass
What kind of nightmare are you living in?
>>
>>54761293
nothing wrong with rimming a sweaty hairy ass
>>
File: disgust.png (128KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
128KB, 300x246px
>>54761326
>>
>>54761316
thankfully i've never had to experience this terror irl (bc why the fuck would i go for a bear).
I'll stay with cute smooth guy butts, or big round lady butts.
>>
>>54759236
Cute guys are busy getting laid.
>>
File: tumblr_oad1qyLovG1sk5znwo1_540.png (35KB, 540x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oad1qyLovG1sk5znwo1_540.png
35KB, 540x334px
>>54761326
>>
>>54761349
>(bc why the fuck would i go for a bear).
>I'll stay with cute smooth guy butts, or big round lady butts.
I feel you
>>
>>54761333
diffrent stroke for diffrent folks I guess. I like bearish men but actual bears. Hunky manly built hairy guys, not fatties
>>
>>54761357
fuck ubasterd fuck fuckin fuck me
>>
>that feel when you meet a qt with the same interests and perversions as you
>smart, was trying to code an automated 40k 2e combat resolution program at one point
>that feel when he's too far away for your dick to reach and he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth
>>
>>54761380
>>that feel when you meet a qt with the same interests as you
>TFW when he lives close to you
>TFW when you learn he is actually 16
>>
>>54761380
From what I've heard, and seen a few times, most cute 40k male fans end up owning fursuits...
>>
>>54761400
Judging from our conversations he's more likely to own a Sakura Kinomoto costume or some kind of catsuit.
He would have made a lovely Shinji
>>
>>54761396
Nigga that shit's legal where I am, why is this such a barrier?
>>
>>54761440
It's legal too but I have a moral problem with turning a teenager into my slave
>>
>>54761451
good, speaking as a high school teacher, teenagers are easily manipulated retards

They can totally give consent at that age and nothing harmful will likely come of it but any reasonable person should consider the ethical questions.
>>
>>54759236

Gays use tables for other things than tabletop games, though they like to wear costumes and roleplay a lot :^)
>>
>>54761615
>Anyone worthy fucking use tables for other things than tabletop games, though they like to wear costumes and roleplay a lot :^)
FTFY
>>
in general a person's worth is determined by how they look, because of how they act. look at athletes and try to figure out why they don't have hobbies that involve sitting around for 4 hours + research and media consumption in order to fit in with the crowd.
athletes keep a rigorous schedule of activity and overall a balanced diet. the same can be said for highly effective people whom are disciplined.
I don't mean it in a pejorative sense but you have to be a manchild in order to truly be into gaming. people who chose a way of life of indulgence will have it be reflected in every aspect of their lives. overeating, oversleeping and lack of selg grooming.

while you are catching up to the daily memes in the morning, attractive people are either getting a good sleep cycle or working out. while you grab a quick bowl of crunchy sugar to start your day they put in the time to get a nutritionally balanced breakfast and schedule their days, while you browse 4chin they study or work out or focus on their career or groom themselves.
income is another factor while we (I include myself) spend money in our hobbies and time buying them and playing with them, they pay for a healthier lifestyle with their disposable income and time.

and lastly to boot, when an attractive male or female with limited experience approaches a larder of table top players they get belittled if they have not spent enough time on the hobby to apeace the autism of the guys and girls who sacrifice their social capital to play these games.

it is what it is.
>>
>>54760064
WHEN I WAS
>>
>>54761845
Yeah but there's also atactive and accomplished people who do play role playing games (the big "normie" fad related to our hobby right now is watching a bunch of attractive and well-spoken professional voice actors stream their D&D games or listening to those McElroy guys podcast theirs, so obviously it's not JUST relegated to manchildren even if that's true for us.
>>
>>54761845
You are just making excuses. "Oh no, to look good I'd have to be disciplined and devoted and couldn't stay a manchild!"

No, fuck you. I get some of my best gaming ideas while I'm working out, listening to podcasts.

Eating healthy is actually simple as fuck, you just cut simple carbs and you are basically done.

Grooming yourself is as easy as going to the barber once every month and taking a shower/washing your teeth every day.

You don't even need a well paying job. I mean, if you are motivated to get one, sure, will leave you more time and funds to play later. But for clothes, just go shopping with any girl you know (even if you are friendzoned, bitches can not resist shopping) and let her pick clothes/offer input on what you pick. Fuck, ask your mom/sister if you have to, just have someone force you to buy a shirt and new pants/shoes every once in a while.

You can remain the manchild we all know you want to stay while doing those things.
>>
>>54761845
I think you're working on fairly outdated stereotypes. The entry barrier of the hobby has dropped enough at this point that, while this might hold true for the average person who consider some the FLGS their main haunt, you look at the average college gaming club and you're just as likely to see it populated by hipster is how but otherwise socially competent theater types as you are unwashed, unhealthy grogs.
>>
>>54762330
A YOUNG BOY
>>
>>54761845
Except nothing really hold in your line of through.

You don't need to work out multiple hours a day to be decently fit, you don't need to spend hours daily to balance your meals (half a brain and a little willpower is all you need) and you don't need to groom yourself for hours to look decent.

Work is 8-10h a day and that's it, and if you are a bit lucky you have all the time to think about your future sessions in the meantime. A healthy lifestyle is literally cheaper than an unhealthy one.

The last point boils down to your own social skills. I was able to introduce my gf pretty easily to ttrpgs when we started dating, it's not that hard if you aren't a douche about it.

>>54762424
>>54762446
Those guys got it
>>
>>54759236
They're rare but they exist, usually a friend of the DM from school, has always wanted to try it out but doesn't wanna impose, has been invited to play before but always gets cold feet at the last minute, is self-conscious about being a noob and doing something dumb, just wants everyone at the table to have a good time, just wants to feel welcome.
>>
File: IMG_20150627_151015.jpg (2MB, 2988x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150627_151015.jpg
2MB, 2988x2988px
A..am I cute
>>
>>54763733
thats a nice Bowtie m'dude.
>>
>>54761217
>oh but with music its fun

I spend roughly two hours at the gym almost every day right now, and I can say with 100% certainty that this is the greatest lie ever told.

This shit isn't fun at all.
>>
>>54759236
I am not sure if I look cute, but I heard my voice sounds cute....
>>
>>54762805
>Work is 8-10h a day and that's it
Now if you go by that, you add 1-2 hours work out time per day, then another 1-2 hours cooking your meals a day (let's lump shopping hours/chores into that too for days you're not cooking), then another 2 hours commute split between work/gym etc. So you're looking at 11-16hrs a day keeping yourself active/healthy/employed. So you have 9-13 free hours a day, and 8 of those will be spent unconcsious, because all that effort will be ruined if you're not sleeping right, so what you're actually looking at is 4 to 0 hours free a day. And screw that even further if you have any other responsibilities like a kid or elderly parent or something, and god help you if you have two jobs.

I spent my youngin' years of unemployment getting my shit together and working out/dieting but these days I just don't see how to manage that without burning myself out. Modern life is not made for keeping yourself /fit/ unless you make it your life
>>
>>54763886
>then another 2 hours commute split between work/gym etc
>1-2 hours work out time per day
then another 1-2 hours cooking your meals a day
wtf are you on.

Also even by your calculations you're looking at 4h of free time every day.

Easily enough for TTRPGs
>>
>>54761217
Working out is not fun. I've been doing this shit for two years and it has not gotten fun. It's always a challenge to motivate yourself to just do it and it's always a pain completing it. The only joy is the satisfaction of knowing you did something other than be a lump all day and seeing the progress of getting more /fit/. The actual act sits somewhere between taking a constipated shit and punching a cement wall.
>>
>>54759420
The fact that my mother fangirls over Ronon Dex proves you wrong, anon.
>>
>browsing /tg/
>being attractive in any way
Pick one.
>>
>>54763932
Living in ny it takes me 1hr to get to work in the city and another to get back. Back when I went to school it was 2hrs to campus. My games take 90 minutes to get to on average because queens is a goddamn awful place with no fucking trains from brooklyn. I don't know where or how you live that you can't expect at least 1hr transit altogether.

And I cook my food fresh everyday because I'm a crazy person that hates reheated food. Including time spent shopping, doing chores etc in a week it'd go considerably over 1-2hrs a day, but I assume others are not as crazy as me and know how to use microwaves.
>>
>>54763886
>commuting 2h
>groceries/cooking 2h
Where are you living? In a desert?
>>
>>54760064
love you
>>
>>54764137
>implying 2hrs daily transit isn't normal
Have I just been getting rused by the mta all these years?
>>
>>54764128
>I don't know where or how you live that you can't expect at least 1hr transit altogether.
In a 700k inhabitants metro area in Europe. Daily commute is 40 minutes, but it could be half that if I could be arsed to repair my bike

Also I eat fresh evey dinner and I don't even spend 1h per week doing groceries.
>>
>>54764196
>mta
You're an adult now. Get a car.
>>
>>54764258
>car
>in a city
lel
>>
>>54764258
And add another hour just finding parking? Nah.
>>
>>54764219
>In a 700k inhabitants metro area
>only 700k
Must be nice not being packed like a sardine every day of your life
>>
>>54764308
Well case in point, my only colleague with a commuting time over 1h lives pretty high in the mountains.
>>
>Why is there such a shortage of cute guys in the tabletop community?
Have you seen the people in the tabletop community? There are a shortage of attractive people of ANY gender in the tabletop community. We're mostly a bunch of neckbeards and legbeards.

Sure, you have people like Vin Diesel who are outliers, but there's going to be outliers in any group.
>>
>>54759236
Because half of humanity is at or below average
>>
>>54762676
MY FATHER
>>
>>54764128
>but I assume others are not as crazy as me and know how to use microwaves
I don't neither. Never had one.
>>
>>54761039
And he looks like the type of fuckwad who'd kill your character for shits and giggles, mumble some autistic excuse about "murderhobos make sense" and make sure the other nerds bully you out of the game if you complain.
>>
File: 1435181280777.png (434KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
1435181280777.png
434KB, 571x540px
>>54761451
I had no qualms about doing it to my then 16, now 17 year old, girlfriend. She seems happy enough.

Are gayfolk a bunch of moralfags or is it just you?
>>
>>54761380
>trying
>"smart"
>>
>>54763950
>I have a terrible personality and deserve the worst parts of my life
>>
>>54764391
Vin Diesel is an ugly half-breed tho.
>>
>>54765451
you're a bad person
>>
>>54765538
You have seen how awkward melee in that system gets, right?
And to be fair he could've actually finished it. Don't act like not immediately mastering something new makes you a drooling retard.
>>
>>54765659
If someone finishes some worthy achievement, people don't go around saying "yeah I knew a guy who tried to do this thing".

Someone who merely attempts something difficult may just be ambitious, that is to say only smart enough to want to do something in the first place, which is not that high a bar to reach.
>>
>>54765632
Nah, he's just pragmatic. Bifag here, if I knew any teenage twinks into nerd shit and inexplicably interested in me I'd be all over that like white on rice
>>
>>54765632
No, just practical. When a 16- or 17-year-old has figured out that they want such a thing, why waste their time? The body can only experience youth once.

All you can do is try to be the best version of yourself that you can for them.
>>
>>54765807
>>54765752
Why are you guys defending him? He's a fucking predator
>>
>>54765824
What are you talking about? Entering into a consensual, legal relationship is predation?

You're delusional.
>>
But I'm a cute guy and I play tabletops..
>>
>>54759236
Because attractive men are too busy playing sports and having sex with women to bother with nerdy, virgin stuff like /tg/.
>>
>>54765632
>>54765807
>>54765824
>>54765849
Protip: in many states, 16 is legal.
>>
>>54765940
Which is why I said it was legal. Are you retarded?
>>
>>54765969
One of the (I'm assuming) two people quoted sounded like he didn't get that, since he was calling someone a predator
>>
I'm a 50 something graybeard grognard. I don't give a fuck. I'm bald, bearded but not fat. Been married 23 years to same woman. I've never seen tabletop Gaming as a place to get dates. Play because you love the game not because you're looking for a date. If you are at the table for some other reason your stay will be a short one. Seen these types come and go over the years. Damn younglings.
>>
>>54765849
I think anon forget the age of consent in most places.

Though there's of course age gap laws to think about.
>>
>>54761136
Girls aren't really unattracted to bald men

Just shave it off
>>
>>54765988
More likely answer is that they only go by legality because they have no adult grasp of the morality involved.

Being sexually active at 16 is not for everyone, and even then not everyone wants to be with an older person. But if it's for you, and that's what you want? Keep it legal and healthful and have fun.
>>
>>54762412
professional voice actors and "normies" profit from content creation. they are good at their jobs and are lucky that they can mix work with play. Sponsors. Networking. Name Recognition, this things will increase your worth.

>>54762424
I'm not making excuses as I am currently managing both my weight and career but my gaming time at this moment is 0.
my job requires me to look clean cut, fresh, and professional. I benefit from extra training and being physically fit (still working on this)
I recommend you think about what goes in to cooking or attending a class or just being active. try to schedule a single day of your life. the list if items is long and time limited.

people who look good without trying are a thing. good genes and a frugal lifestyle can make a good looking kid, however as your body gets old starting in the early 20s, and even worse later, such a lifestyle will only make you look homeless. obesity and not taking care of yourself do just happen, unlike cleanliness and making right choices when it comes to food.
>>
>>54763769
>>54763950
yep thats why I struggle to stick to it I'm too impatient I'm like "okay I've done this for two weeks now and no progress" which is why I kick myself
>>
>>54766068
>I'm not making excuses as I am currently managing both my weight and career but my gaming time at this moment is 0.
Sorry to tell you this, but you simply have a totally shitty time management. The only excuse you could have is if you had a young kid to take care of at this point, but usually, people are able to keep themselves in shape, have a good career and still have times for relationships and hobbies.

Maybe you should post less on 4chan.
>>
>>54766157
Not that anon, but maybe you just have low standards.

I am a time management fiend, have been since early teens (so more than a decade now). I keep in excellent fitness for a non-professional athlete, have a growing business that is leading industry metrics in its niche, and have a healthy, loving relationship as well as several small children. I also maintain several engaging non-tabletop hobbies.

Finding time to really flex your tabletop muscles is hard. Sure, I have a group and I work hard to maintain myself, my skills, and my relationships in that community. But I am a tourist at best; you cannot lead the pack or be on the forefront of a thing without commensurate investment of time and effort.

Posted in under 15 seconds.
>>
>>54765981
Go back to the nursing home or OSR thread gramps
Who am I kidding they're the same thing
>>
>>54766287
You can notice easily that you are in a totally different tier that the previous anon, who had trouble juggling with a simple workout regime, a simple job and hobbies.

The fact that you can keep hobbies at all with your schedule is impressive.

However, I can GM 3 groups, play in 2, have a loving relationship with my gf, enjoy one hour of running every day, do my job as r&d engineer and project manager as best as possible, cook, hike and all my other hobbies (like painting).It's not as hard as >>54766068 makes it to be.
>>
>>54765270
>And he looks like the type of fuckwad who'd kill your character for shits and giggles

That's just an atavistic reaction to the fact that he played the worst non-movie Star Wars character in existence
>>
>>54766441
He also voiced Darth Maul in the Clone Wars cartoon
>>
>>54766307

You only have this hobby because stand on the shoulders of Giants youngling.

Go back to your vidya and leave tabletop to those that respect those thier elders that carried this hobby through good and bad times.
>>
>>54766395
The are getting their act together and focusing on priorities according to their abilities; I see nothing wrong with this, and much to applaud. Much of your judgement of them is based on assumed factors such as the nature of their career, hobbies, and workout regimen.

Respecting their virtuous and worthwhile intent is a basic behaviour of maturity.
>>
>>54761039
I used to play STO with Sam and The Order66 Podcast way back near launch, and I played a one shot of Edge of The Empire with him and the hosts of that podcast. He is really chill, tho a bit of an edge lord as he always plays "the bad guy".
>>
>>54762330
>>54762676
>>54764425
We did it, reddit!
>>
File: predator-2018-shane-black-aliens.jpg (149KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
predator-2018-shane-black-aliens.jpg
149KB, 1400x700px
Working out is not supposed to be fun, it's supposed to suck donkey dick. How many things in the week do you do things that suck? How many hours a day do you do something that sucks donkey dick? So what's an hour a day more?
If you want fun go practice a sport.

>>54765824
Look bro, the verdict should be determined by "is she miserable?" and the answer is quite the opposite, she's a happy girl that loves life and always goes around flashing her big metallic smile. I believe that is in part because of me taking her out to nice places, buying her nice stuff and cramming my dick inside her.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>54766660
You mean giants like Lorraine fucking Williams?
Respect is earned, not given. Just because you've played the same game since the 80s isn't worth anything.
>>
>>54766866

Lorraine Williams wasn't a gamer so I'm not sure what your point is.
>>
>>54766919
My point is between her and Gygax realising he couldn't run a company D&D's future was in jeopardy for an entire decade.
I would "have this hobby" regardless of whether self-important beardos "carried it through good and bad times", it just might have been slightly different in the end.

It's amusing how we're actually having something almost like a discussion after a throwaway shitpost needling you, isn't it?
>>
>>54761510
Met plenty of 18-year-olds, and 12-year-olds. Most of them are just as dumb, shitty, and incapable of making smart decisions.
Reverse is the same for cool people. Same rough present age of "children" and "adults" from either group.
>>
>>54766157
I'm that anon. currently working and posting. Multitasking is key.
I'm recently married, currently settling in a new home and vacating my apartment.
working on improving my career and taking courses to hopefully merge with my existing work and triple my income. commute is a bitch and I'm a new dog owner training a lab puppy. scheduling is hard.
>>
>>54767080
Me too man I also have an 18 inch dick and jeez scheduling, right? 100% true stories on this board
>>
>>54766976
Gratitude for those who came before only enriches our selves and our present. Yet, many choose the opposite path.
>>
>>54766796
>Working out is not supposed to be fun
false
>>
>>54766976

Then I'll constructively counter with this; the hobby isnt Gary's creation alone. The Con scene and other hobbyists spread the hobby in those early years and the satantic panic is what widely popularized it. I'm guessing you're under 30 and take the current gaming eco-system for granted.

We are here today, in a new tabletop rpg Renaissance because of the shared vision of countless writers, artists, volunteer DMs, convention organizers, et al. To suggest otherwise is naive at best.
>>
>>54767153
Yeah, people are funny sometimes. But I don't blame them for not liking it. Not everyone will have the right personality to enjoy certain activities.
>>
>>54759283
Who wouldn't? Like he's only gotten hotter over time.
>>
>>54761217
>>54763769
>>54763950
I dunno I kinda dig it. Its not so much fun that I do it all the time but I get a kick out of picking up/swinging around heavy shit, feeling the burn, making dumb loud noises, eating huge meals, and then admiring my muscles and feeling tough. Its not mentally invigorating but it is low-key fun to me. and the trickle-down impact on my mood and energy levels is gravy
>>
>>54767225
Only just under thirty. And I do respect those who actually contribute and move things forwards.
The entire point I was trying to make is, even if D&D died in the 90s there were other games like the World of Darkness series, Cyberpunk 2020 etc. just waiting to take up the mantle and carry on. Hell, CYOA books were going pretty strong all through the 80s and 90s, I only really got into Fighting Fantasy because someone made a video game of Deathtrap Dungeon that left much to be desired, causing a shit-ton of reprints that eventually led to me getting a copy.

Wherever there's someone with dice and imagination, the hobby will live on in some form.
>>
>>54759236
I'd say I'm more handsome than cute
>>
>>54764137
he's not in Phoenix because a commute longer than 30 minutes means you need either a new job or a new house
>>
>>54759236
>tfw /fit/
>tfw qt twink bf into nerd shit
>>
>>54765752
Also a bifag. Cute twinks are a dime a dozen, there's no reason to be a creaper and go below 18.
>>
I'm a /tg/ stereotype that bathes, and even I have a boyfriend. Git gud.
>>
>>54767724
>cute twinks are a dime a dozen
You lucky fucker
>>
I didn't know there were so many fags on /tg/. It must be nice to have a bro you can also fuck
>>
>>54767724
I see where you're coming from, purely from a laziness perspective. But if the 16-year-old is putting in the work, no reason not to indulge her. She'll be 18 soon enough.
>>
>>54767814
I don't know what you look like, but try getting fit and installing grindr. Literally one shirtless torso pic, and I had more ass than I had time to fuck.

Like constantly rescheduling 7s, because you're too busy spending your free time shagging 8s and 9s.
>>
>>54767135
anon I... I'm sorry, life gets better budy.
I'm not trying to brag. life happens and things change.

you can make it!
i believe in you anin. At least my dick is only 6.5 inches, right?
there budy : )
>>
>>54767857
I think it depends mostly on how old you are. At 18 i'd be dtf. At 21, I'd be tempted at least. At 28, that's straight pedo territory.
>>
>>54767904
When I was 16yo the thought of fucking a 28yo terrified me but in a good way. Also got me wet instantly (not that impressive when you're 16 and pussy is wet pretty much 24/7 but hey it felt good).
>>
>>54766796
>her big metallic smile
what?
>>
File: 23556547455247245.png (543KB, 592x440px) Image search: [Google]
23556547455247245.png
543KB, 592x440px
>>54765988
>9
>>
>>54766796
>Working out is not supposed to be fun, it's supposed to suck donkey dick
I think you're working out wrong. Gym time makes my day.

>>54768030
Yeah. But what the dick/pussy wants and what's a good idea are generally to different things.
>>
>>54759236
I'm working on it, it's hard to mitigate ugly
>>
>>54768229
I suggest growing a well groomed beard. It helps cover the ugly.
>>
>>54767852
u wanna fuck bro
>>
>>54768122
They're generally unrelated, which is different from being negatively correlated.

You can't assess and weigh every risk and opportunity in life like an insurance company (immediate factors only). Life shit goes by too quickly and I am already overly cautious and conservative, denying what feels good would have made me into a real prude on top of that.
>>
>>54768122
>to different things
When someone I disagree with makes a typo, I can't help but laugh. I know it doesn't mean anything, but it's funny as hell anyway.
>>
>>54768271
I'm not saying you shouldn't actively make poor decisions, but you should know that they're a poor decision going forward.

>>54768344
Auto correct is a gruel mistress.
>>
They are less prone to gravitating towards escapist hobbies like playing pretend.
>>
>>54768457
This is kind of true. After getting fit/laid more I sort of gave up vidya. Still play /tg/ shit though. it might have more to do with the friend group though.
>>
>>54768457

Like vidya or movies or tv? Cause everyone is into that. Attractive or not.
>>
>>54768437
>I'm not saying you shouldn't actively make poor decisions, but you should know that they're a poor decision going forward.
I'm the opposite, actually. I think most poor decisions, or specifically outcomes, can be avoided by understanding the reasons we want to do them and accepting the situation with all the factors involved before making a decision.

A lot easier to resist an impulse when you understand why it exists and don't try to deny it or beat yourself up over it. Basically seeing it coming and not guilty panicking.

Being informed if/when you actually decide to go for it is an added bonus.
>>
>>54768540
Yeah, but the reason you like a thing might be very different. Do you think a guy who gets pussy all the time with very little effort doesn't watch porn, or that he watches for the same reasons as a guy in the opposite situation?
>>
>>54761136
I have 1 & 2 on that list.

I've not had any trouble finding women since I was like 14.

Facial hair can look good, you just need to not be a slob, and buy and use some proper hair trimming tools.

Unless gay people just hate hair.
>>
>>54761136
Facial hair? Check. Star Wars shirt? Check, but a girl bought it for me and I don't really wear it.

I dunno, when I was a boy being called 'cute' was a patronizing or oblivious insult used by girl. I don't know any straight guys who want to be cute.
>>
>>54768064
She's got braces
>>
>>54769049
i think you mean iron gob
>>
>>54769049
That's too much, I'm no longer cool with this
>>
File: feelguyangry.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
feelguyangry.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>54764027

>Ronon
>tfw I liked Jason before he was cool

Fucking GoT Normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54770967
You've never seen a girl with her 20s in braces? Shit, I've seen a 40-something MILF in braces before.
>>
>>54772191
She's a seventeen year old with braces and he's fucking her, that's just wrong
>>
>>54772495
Plenty a places in the world where that's perfectly fine and legal.
>>
>>54770969
I'm a fan of GoT, but who the fuck saw Momoa for the first time there?
>>
>>54772495
See, this is how I tell you're either a dork with no grasp of the mores at play or a fetishist trying to get a rise out of people: you think metal in the mouth changes right and wrong.
>>
>>54772558
>but she's wearing a highschool uniform!
>now that's just sick
Literally laughing out loud right now.
>>
>>54772530
Moral relativist pls go.
>>
>>54772631
Nothing relative about the fitness of 16-year-olds to enjoy their bodies and be enjoyed. They were made for it, they deserve their time in the sun while the bud is still bursting.
>>
Why is there such an adundance of slagbeats in the tabletop community? Seriously, tired of being awkwardly hot in by fatties.
>>
>>54773819
Do you not speak English, or are your fingers just as thick and nimble as sausages?
>>
>>54759236
Because they're all shy and play elf girls and catboys online
>>
File: 1454657839853.gif (1MB, 167x170px) Image search: [Google]
1454657839853.gif
1MB, 167x170px
>>54768105
>no law
>>
>>54775141
Honestly, I find "9" to be harder to take then "no law".
>>
>>54759236
Excuse you. I'm cute as shit.
>>
>>54765270
Who hurt you, anon?
>>
>>54759236

All nerd hobbies won't have many attractive or social fluent men in them because of the opportunity cost these hobbies have for those men.

Tabletop gaming and RPGs are fairly time intensive, and cater almost exclusively to the male gender. RPGs give you a spreadsheet of numbers to represent your character, which you then act out on a graph paper map. Warhammer involved meticulous painting and modelling, followed by a mathematical dice game. These are ordering and complexity exercises which appeal to men, and practically to women not at all. That means women will almost certainly not enjoy them, exceptions aside.

So, why no attractive men? Because any man, attractive or not, will choose sex over these hobbies. In order to have sex, you need to be with women. Women are not here. Attractive men will therefore abandon these hobbies even if they like them to pursue sex if that is an option for them.

That leaves only the males with no or few sexual prospects practicing the hobby, since for them there is no sex/fun trade off calculus. There is no sex for them, so might as well have fun.

I have seen numerous guys try and fail to reconcile this by bringing their women to the store or whatever with them, and it always ends the same way. She tries to be polite but clearly isn't into it, usually on her phone or minimally engaged. The guy will eventually realize his efforts are futile and be forced to choose between pussy and tiny plastic men, and he will choose pussy. Again, there are exceptions but that's the general rule.
>>
>>54777603
>Because any man, attractive or not, will choose sex over these hobbies

speak for yourself
>>
>>54777603

How fucking old are you bro? You don't have to share every fucking hobby with your woman.

I hunt and fish without my wife too. My dad travels all over N. America On fly fishing trips. In fact I can name a slew of male hobbies which are nearly totally male dominated.
>>
>>54762424
Listen to this anon he gets it.

>>54761845
This anon is just trying to be the fittest fat guy.
>>
Not enough pics of cute fa/tg/uys
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.