[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the colledge of wizards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Electric circuit.jpg (18KB, 550x417px) Image search: [Google]
Electric circuit.jpg
18KB, 550x417px
I have the most delightful news! This fellow named Lenny has shown me this wonderful new thing. Basically it's a way of putting lightning to work, but he calls it "electricity". It can be used to make light but it can also apparently be used to move people around, talk over long distances, cool down buildings in summer, cook food, clean and more! Such an incredible idea, i'm surprised nobody came up with it before. He even said that he could rig it up so that everyone could have these things. Just wonderful! I'm planning on electrifying the entire capital so it will be the envy of every city in the world!

However these things need power. That's where you come in. We're going to build a building called a "power plant" to provide the city with electricity and. It's basically going to be a warehouse were we're going to set up up these things he calls "electrodes" and your college will shoot Lightning Bolts into it. This is a royal decree!
>>
How did he learn any of this without a power plant?

Me'thinks lenny has been dealing with demons.
>>
>>54759363
Nope. Had the priests look over everything and they said that it's all free of any of that stuff.
>>
>>54759144
Yeah, but how are you gonna make me?
Spell slots and my time ain't free.
>>
File: hand-crank-dynamo.jpg (132KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
hand-crank-dynamo.jpg
132KB, 515x515px
>>54759363
With one of these...
>>
>>54759144
>Random wikipedia article fag returns

Fuck off.
>>
>>54762290
I have one of those. I use it to grind reagents. What are we gonna do, grind the lightning?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.