[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic screeching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 15021589021561500403029.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
15021589021561500403029.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
Incoming autistic screeching. Feel free to make fun of me. Honestly I could use the laugh. This will probably be incoherent ranting I just need an anonymous place to vent...

Ya know what angers me more than anything about d&d and shit? Fucking assholes who get real uppity and angry at you as the dm...who literally puts fucking days of work into a goddamn session only to have no one else be ready for your fucking stream even though they had all goddamn day to get ready and check their shit.

On top of that your players get mad at YOU when they don't learn their own fucking abilities and by god help you if you can't memorize all of the npc, plot points, story hooks and the 800+ stupid ass fantasy creatures and you get one motherfucking thing wrong. suddenly the whole session is lost because of you >…> it's all your fucking fault because your stupid ass players can't be bothered to level their own characters and learn what they got.

Never mind the fact they've walked through your whole campaign already and the one time you wanted a no stakes victory so you made it a challenge suddenly you are the bad guy. No stakes victory! The players literally lost nothing over this! God fucking dammit!

Pic not related. I'm apparently too retarded to use phone 4chan properly...
>>
>>54756343
You need some better players because that fucking sucks.
>>
>>
>>54756343
Sounds like it's time for a new group, or maybe a DM rotation.
>>
>>54756343
Start killing characters.

If that doesn't work, start killing players.
>>
>>54756343
>stream
You are the cancer.
>>
>>54756343
>you wanted a no stakes victory
YOU wanted a victory? You're not a player. You aren't playing the opposite side from your players - you're the goddamn director!

Sounds like you've got problem players, but also seems like you've got a problem there too.
>>
File: The Phantom Feel.jpg (24KB, 331x271px) Image search: [Google]
The Phantom Feel.jpg
24KB, 331x271px
>>54756343
Switch out, my man. Baton pass that shit.
I love DMing, but GOD ALMIGHTY if it doesn't get me in a huff tying to keep track of a billion things at once.
>>
sorry, your group sucks.
and sorry your group sucks.
I agree with what has been said before, take a break from running the game for a bit, let someone else deal with the bullshit, HOWEVER, while you may be tempted to emulate the poor behavior of your fellows, try to be a better person than they are.
yes it IS funny to see them having to deal with their shit thrown back in their face, they won't recognize it as anything they have done in the past, they will just think you are the asshole.
>>
>>54759176
You completely misunderstood him - he meant he presented a challenge to them where there weren't grave stakes riding on their victory (win or die, win or lose all your stuff) so he amped the challenge and they lost. This made them very angry.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.