[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ice based themes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: ice mage.png (249KB, 496x526px) Image search: [Google]
ice mage.png
249KB, 496x526px
Could I trouble you /tg/ for pictures and ideas for ice based powers and themes to go along with them?

It's to compile a well of ideas for things to use such as super powers, special types of magic, enemies/bosses, and locations.
>>
File: thum_char_view_o_509.jpg (74KB, 656x800px) Image search: [Google]
thum_char_view_o_509.jpg
74KB, 656x800px
>>
>>54755086

You could name the character Kelvin? Or a leader or boss could be named "The Absolute."

Sorry, I tried.
>>
File: Arthas.jpg (454KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Arthas.jpg
454KB, 1920x1080px
>>54755086
>>
>>54755086

What about a character or villain who uses some sort of powerful flame weapon or magic, BUT to power up said weapon they first must use magic to sap the heat from a living victim, doing cold damage or leaving them frozen outright. They could freeze one person, then use the stolen heat to incinerate another person with their flame weapon/spell.

This type of person would inadvertently be an ice user because their main goal is to use fire/etc.
>>
>>54756413
Only if he has a rival named Ampere.
>>
>>54756484
I dig it.
>>
>>54755086

How about a very old Wizard who originally practiced teleportation magic and could open floating portals that connect two points of space. He became an "Ice Wizard" when he realized that he could create a portal leading to the deep vacuum of outer space where the temperature is near absolute zero and cause things to freeze almost instantly.

He could also use the portals defensively by teleporting himself out of the way of attacks or opening portals so that arrows and spells travel through them instead of hitting him.
>>
An encounter with an intelligent hawk that flies around and shoots icicles at the PCs like a jet fighter.

A guy who can freeze everything around himself, make himself a suit of ice armor with built-in skates, and skate around super fast. His weakness is that his suit has an air hole on the back of his neck.
>>
Ice-based speedster who goes fast by creating black ice on the ground under his feet
>>
File: Untitled.png (352KB, 832x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
352KB, 832x960px
>>54755086
What about characters whose name & family are all about ice yet never use any ice powers?
>>
WHAT KILLED THE DINOSAURS?
THE ICE AGE
>>
File: sister_friede_by_muhut-damhcqr.jpg (79KB, 1280x1028px) Image search: [Google]
sister_friede_by_muhut-damhcqr.jpg
79KB, 1280x1028px
>>54755086
>>
>>54755086
This has got to be the most widely circulated altered character art that exists.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.