[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1660: Cherry Pie & Black Coffee Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 570
Thread images: 112

File: 1468626377910.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1468626377910.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Discord
https://discord.gg/wDQVYng

>Last Thread
>>54738382
>>
i need a perk that prevents my abilites gained from training to degenerate after i stop training.
So, like if i trained and could pick up 2x my weight and never train again i'd still always be able to lift that
>>
>>54745987
Like Riding a Bike (Sword Art Online)
>>
File: IMG_1649.jpg (48KB, 562x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1649.jpg
48KB, 562x598px
MY HERO ACADEMIA

--ORIGINS--
Tony "Byakko" Sutoraipu
-UA High, Musutafu, Japan
-Student, M, 14yo

--PERKS--
•Superficial Mutations -> Bipedal tiger isn't weird in this setting. The police chief is a dog person after all.

•Quirk Marriage [Bottled Lightning + Animal Mimicry: Tiger ] (Lighting Tiger) (500cp) -> Tiger physiology with ability to control electricity like water. Its a shocking good time & its GREEAATT!

•Old Fashioned (200cp) -> My body is a temple & its magnificent, on par with Batman or maybe even Captain America. Watch out for my punches baddies! However my mind is my greatest tool & its sharper than ever!

•It Might Be Destiny -> When people are at their most vulnerable I'm there to lend them a helping hand. Great way to make new friends.

•Push Through -> Pain is an illusion, I can push through it even if I normally should be in agony.

•Do You Ever Do Something UN-Cool!? (100cp) -> I always leave an impression on others & even when not trying or being dickish I can come off as cool.

•Plus Ultra (-200cp) -> I have an amazing mind in finding advantages where others can't. By applying myself I can do just about anything I set my mind to. Planning & making best with cards dealt is what I do best. PLUS ULTRA!

--ITEMS--

-All Might Memorabilia -> Who wouldn't want all this stuff? All Might is cool.

--DRAWBACKS--

Bitter Rivalry (Bakugo) (-100cp) -> Can't stand this kid, he's good but too cocky & doesn't think ahead of time. Plus he has a nasty temper.

Endless Suspicion (0cp) -> Just because I'm a walking tiger with sharp claws & teeth doesn't mean I'm a baddie. Look at Gang Orca!

--SCENARIO--

•Pillars Of Peace -> Move over Deku its my story, I'm the 9th holder of OFA & with All Might's help I will prevent League Of Villains & AFO from turning the world into chaos. PLUS ULTRA!
>>
>>54746014
Any others? SAO is such a terrible game
>>
>>54745987
Immortality from Hero Union BBS (Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban is the jump name).
Generic Xianxia has one too iirc (the 100cp Ancient Mentor one)
>>
>>54746092
>Move over Deku its my story,
You Monster! How could you do that to poor Deku?!
>>
>>54746103
>>54746014

perfect thanks
>>
are there benefits to becoming a Great One after you jump bloodborne?
>>
>>54746149
Apparently, A Call from Beyond actually is a bunch of little stars and Great Ones like Ebritas toss that shit out like candy.
>>
>>54746149
Pretty sure you can't either in the jump or after, also it's just as well as there are NO benefits to becoming one of those things.
I commend your transhumanist urge, anon, but you'd better look elsewhere to satisfy it.
>>
>>54746177
It says in the notes that your free to do so after the jump. Becoming one is a stay condition in Bloodborne, not outside of it.
>>
>>54746132
I feel bad but Nighteye was right it should've gone to someone else. Deku is great but he's having really hard time with adjusting to the power.

However even Nighteye proved that you don't have to use your quirk to be effective. Nighteye trained his body & in martial arts to point where he's basically Batman.

I introduced him to Knuckleduster a vigilante that doesn't have a quirk. He was able to fight on par with Aizawa. He can still be a hero without a quirk.
>>
>>54746132
Dude, Izuku Midoriya is best thing ever for the Support Group in the Academy. His analysis and skill at breaking down Quirks would make him a great Support for those who can build Support items.
>>
what's a good perk/power to counter intangibility?

I want to punch Obito in his smug eye
>>
>>54746359
Sting from Worm.
>>
>>54746359
Super Spin from Jojo.
>>
File: IMG_1506.jpg (106KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1506.jpg
106KB, 960x540px
>>54746342
Oh shit you're right. He could be paired up with Hatsume. He analyzes the quirks then passes information on to Hatsume who builds the gear. Plus his super analysis could be really handy for detective work, I mean All Might's Detective friend I think is Quirkless or has a Quirk that's not very useful for his line of work.
>>
>>54746450

Honestly I feel like even if you choose to replace Deku you should at least throw the kid a bone and give him a superpower so he can be a hero.

There are tons of power granting perks and items in Jumpchain. Have him drink a Cauldron Vial or something.
>>
What is a good perk to get Marianne out of possessing that one person in Code Geass?
>>
>>54746731
Soulsword from Marvel Magic
>>
>>54746702
>Take Deku's Power
>Fell bad for him and give him Cauldron Vial
>Deku gets Eidolon powers
What do?
>>
>>54746149
Your Arcane abilities would probably Skyrocket and your insight would scale to match. Other than that though it depends on what you become after you transform.

The Great Ones are all fairly different from each other so you might gain increased physical capabilities or the ability to shoot lasers. Its a bit of a toss up and hunters could still kill them even with your power. Granted the Hunters were PCs who could wreck almost everyone in the setting though.
>>
>>54746290
So you steal his opportunity because some jerk has the opinion that someone else might handle the power better, and naturally that 'someone else' is you. And then you throw the kid a bone, out of some justifiable guilt, but give him something that half-assed and hypocritical?!
If not having an quirk is not a big deal, then why steal his opportunity to get one. Hypocrisy is not something I'd expect from you.

>>54746702
This. So much this.
If you absolutely have to steal Midoriya's opportunity to obtain All-Might, then at least give him a reasonable replacement. The poor kid would be grateful for anything, but you'd have a moral imperative to give him something either as close as possible in terms of quality as All-Might or something perhaps weaker but better suited to him, like a Stand.
You can't justify a theft of a diamond by giving the victim a lump of glass and claiming it was a just swap.
>>
>>54746751

Congratulate the kid? Probably help him figure out how to use his new power before he hurts himself or others.
>>
File: Bestow-able powersabilities.pdf (28KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bestow-able powersabilities.pdf
28KB, 1x1px
>>54746702
Let's see what all we can give him....

Also if there's anything I need to do to update this?
>>
>>54746843
On the topic of giving deku powers, what would/did you give him?

I gave him a custom made deck of many things. Basically, a 22 single use quirks (per day). Bit of luck of the draw involved in using them in a fight, but his analysis skills helped greatly.
>>
>>54746751
>See if he can get One For All through it.
>Get him a regeneration power alongside it.
>High Five For All
>Use CTRL-Z from Cardcaptor Sakura to fix the damage.
>>
>>54746993
Perhaps cultivation of one sort or another, maybe Kyptonian Physiology if possible.
But outside of specifics, by the time you have an arrays of options you are likely to have so many that dumping them all on him isn't likely to be terribly helpful unless you give him in-depth aid, and maybe even then, so I'd do the unthinkable and actually ask him what he would like and see what I can do.
And considering I'm not a prick, he'd have whatever I gave him over and above All-Might.
>>
>>54746993

As said before, a Cauldron Vial.

However using Starseed Awakening from Sailor Moon would be a good choice as well. He might not get a power like One For All because it's based on personality, but it'd definitely suit him.

I could also make him into Spider-Man using that animal hybridization perk from Ultimate Spider-Man.

Plus there's just flat out giving him one of my own powers using Sacrificial Bestowement. Heck I could even give him One For All anyway using that.
>>
>Fate/Stay Night demon summoning handbook

So what can a True Demon do, anyway? Are they really dangerous compared to Servants?
>>
>people last thread actually arguing about who's the best character in Tower of God
>when Rak exists
>>
File: laure fathers fault.jpg (51KB, 412x571px) Image search: [Google]
laure fathers fault.jpg
51KB, 412x571px
>>54747266
>>
>>54747266
When will people learn that Contrarians exist just to be contrary and go against the grain.

That's the only fucking thing I took out of that argument. A bunch of people liking Rachel only because so many people hate her so OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS TO BE LIKABLE.
>>
>>54746978
>the Force
Would giving a Shounen protagonist the Force cause them to immediately fall to the dark side? They basically run off of emotion.
>>
>>54747312
They're called Hipsters, sempai.
>>
>>54747328
naw, Naruto would be grey jedi, Sasuke would go dark in a flash though. Ichigo would be grey as would most of his friends. Most shounen good guy protagonists would be grey. Light and Dark are both asshole alignments with the force.
>>
File: All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png (125KB, 407x653px) Image search: [Google]
All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png
125KB, 407x653px
Okay, but what power did you guys give to Toshinori Yagi?
>>
>>54747425
Regeneration
>>
>>54747425
A healing factor.

Does he need another?
>>
File: Wolfheart_Varian_and_Worgen.jpg (124KB, 481x690px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfheart_Varian_and_Worgen.jpg
124KB, 481x690px
>>54738429
Hey One-Armed Anon, in case this still matters (I missed last thread entirely, but voted now)... Making it a modifier makes sense to me?

If you have it as a race, there's no reason to take Human or Night Elf over it, because by lore Worgens get everything either of those get plus their Worgen form. They've got different racials in the videogame itself, but lore-wise they don't lose stuff like that when they can switch between forms at will.

Also, the Worgen/Pack Form is by lore much stronger/faster than the base form, to the point that one or two Night Elf turned into them can just tear through a horde of demons. So having that as a free race doesn't make sense anyway, to me at least?

And logically, we've only seen Night Elf and Human Worgen, but... Why would the curse be restricted to Night Elves and Humans? What do these races have in common? If it can affect Night Elves, why not Blood Elves, Nightborne, hell even Trolls? And if it can affect Humans, why not the Vrykul, Dwarves, Gnomes, or the other Titan-forged decendants?
>>
>>54747425
Regen... damnit!

>>54747432
>>54747440
I'll add ninja training.
>>
>>54747422
>grey
Not a thing in canon.
>>
>>54747432
>>54747440
>>54747454
Well everyone was saying Deku should get his power, so I thought you guys let that happen first.
>>
File: fairfolk.png (635KB, 1192x892px) Image search: [Google]
fairfolk.png
635KB, 1192x892px
>>54739265
>Off the top of my head... get Raksha charms. Literally anyone in Creation can do this, even mortals... provided that you can convince a Raksha to Forge your Graces for you, and can somehow ensure that they won't dick you over about possession of said Graces after the fact. Once that's done, you can learn Raksha charms...
Not true, actually.

Only Lunars, Fae-Blooded, and Eclipse-likes can learn Raksha charms. Others only get the ability to use Shaping Actions from having Graces.

Granted, there /is/ an optional rule that would allow anyone to learn them, but that's about as canon as Terrestrial Half-Castes. That is to say, it's not a thing unless your Storyteller decides to change to diverge from the standard setting.
>>
>>54747425
His organs were regenerated by the Cauldron Vial itself, but afterwards he developed a power similar to Glory Girl's. Personal telekinesis field that extended out to objects he touched, with a more powerful effect when he used it to move himself, and an inspiration aura.
>>
>>54747476

You let All-Might pass One For All to Deku first, then you give him Regeneration.
>>
>>54747498
Then he eventually only needs up with regen.
>>
File: 1495846282326.png (496KB, 586x424px) Image search: [Google]
1495846282326.png
496KB, 586x424px
>>54747312
>When will people learn that Contrarians exist just to be contrary and go against the grain.

You called for me?
>>
>>54747532
ends up*
>>
>>54747468
Under Disney it is. It's called Bendu
>>
>>54747533
>image

Why the hell are they using you as a subject study, Ric. That's just a foregone conclusion.
>>
File: tumblr_oc9zzpbRyj1uyu8yxo1_1280.jpg (347KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc9zzpbRyj1uyu8yxo1_1280.jpg
347KB, 1280x720px
>>54747640

I got a great technique apparently
>>
>>54747468
the Light is made of assholes, the Dark is made of madmen who are still assholes. The middle ground is better. That's why they need to bring balance to the force instead of trying to push it all to one side or the other.
>>
>>54747312
Seriously dude? Every niche opinion is contrary now? Fuck off mate.
>>
File: IMG_4296.jpg (47KB, 720x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4296.jpg
47KB, 720x743px
How do we contain her?
>>
>>54747712
The Light side is balance according to canon.
>>
>>54747468
Most of the jumps let you use EU stuff, senpai.
>>
>>54747425
Frog.
>>
>>54747750
With hugs and cuddles.
>>
>>54747751
Not really there are no longer any Light Side nor Dark Side things in Luke's school of thought, because Yoda and Old Ben taught him very basic things. Now we just have a Dark Side on the rise and a bunch of Force Adepts who are neutral resisting those people.

>>54747750
Isn't she just a Master? With an antimagic cage?
>>
>>54747750
We throw fluffy tails at her, she likes fluffy tails right?
>>
>>54747802
>Now we just have a Dark Side on the rise and a bunch of Force Adepts who are neutral resisting those people.
What? In Disney?
>>
>>54747750
With Saturday Morning Cartoon Villainy, obviously!
>>
>>54747725
When there's no other reason but to interject the opposite opinion in an attempt to cause conflict, ya damn right it's deliberately contrary.
>>
>>54747829
Yep.
>>
>>54747725
>being contrary over contrary being a thing
>oblivious to the irony?
>>
File: symbiote armor.png (411KB, 830x948px) Image search: [Google]
symbiote armor.png
411KB, 830x948px
>>54746290
But you are going to leave in 10 years, so what's the point of not leaving someone who will dedicate their live to it in place? Also, OfA is not that great compared to what you can get in the chain. You are probably better than All Might when you arrive.

>>54747425
None. I simply used some healing magic and took his wounds away, so no need to find a successor.

I did gave Deku a Symbiote (from then webserial). Because, what could possibly go wrong?

>>54746149
I would say that probably your ability to create 'dreams' would be greatly increased.
>>
>>54746978
At first glance, Seven Deadly Sins
>>
File: gudakousesherresources.png (541KB, 464x1542px) Image search: [Google]
gudakousesherresources.png
541KB, 464x1542px
>>54747750
Give her rolls on the gacha.

>>54747823
And fluffy tails like her.
>>
We got any perks to give someone memories of their future selves? Feel like going to CG and giving Lulu his memories from the end of the series.
>>
File: Hakuno Capsule Servant.png (384KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hakuno Capsule Servant.png
384KB, 1000x1000px
What Stand would she have?
>>
>>54748216
Who the fuck?
>>
>>54748259
Fate/Extra female protag.
>>
>>54748216
「Uptown Girl」
>>
>>54746978
Marvel Magic - Demonic Pacts and Divinity.
>>
>>54748216
「If I Was Invisible」

「I Kissed A Girl」

「Over My Head」
>>
So how the fuck does the Force work? Do I really have to be full emotionless zen or full hate rage eat babies to use it properly? And how easy is it to get fully corrupted by the Dark Side because half the time I see a Jedi get a little angry or selfish they immediately go full Sith Lord?
>>
>>54748406
The force is inconsistent as balls. Anakin was able to literally slaughter a village in rage without immediately falling, some random padwan in the clone wars fell because she started to feel bad about the war.
>>
>>54748406
Nah the only thing that seems to matter is your connection with the Force which can be improved in a lot of different ways like meditation and vague nebulous bullshit that really isnt ever explained very well.
>>
Whats the best kind of sword to give to a hero?
>>
>>54748581
Heroes tend to be reckless assholes, so something with a useful defensive enchantment.
>>
File: Fate_Testarossa_2.jpg (38KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fate_Testarossa_2.jpg
38KB, 720x480px
>>54748581
Lightsabers
>>
>>54748581
A sword they can even use in their dreams!
>>
>>54748424
So basically if I jump a Star Wars jump I'll forever have a inconsistent noose around my neck?

Really not making want to visit Star Wars even though the Bane jump looks cool.
>>
>>54748753
lterally just don't be an asshole, but don't kill your emotions.

Grey Jedi exist for a reason, and there are numerous other Force practitioners that don't follow Jedi or Sith bullshit.
>>
>>54748753
To be fair, Luke and his Jedi Order did pretty well just by doing this >>54748798.
>>
>>54748753
The basic rule is that if you don't let your emotions be what controls you it's fine. A Jedi can love and feel compassion and have friends. They just can't let those things control them into doing evil.

So like a Jedi can have friends but letting a city die to save that friend would be wrong so they're expected to choose the city.

>>54748798
Grey Jedi aren't a thing except when the EU shat itself and forgot that Jedi have emotions.
>>
>>54748581
I SEND MY SCOURGE I SEND MY SWORD
THUS SAITH THE LORD
>>
>>54748804
Except for Kyp Durron who was the worst Mary Sue in the history of fucking Jedi.
>>
>>54748581
Something that doesn't have godawful balance and ridiculous weight.
>>
>>54748839
I'd literally doom worlds to save people I care about even though I'd otherwise be willing to give up my own life to save a handful of complete strangers. Does that make me evil?
>>
>>54748901
Yes. If you doom billions for a single person it's evil.
>>
>>54748901
Kinda.
>>
>>54748866
Reminder that Kyp Durron committed genocide on a solar system wide scale, and was never legally tried for his actions. Sure, it was Imperial Space, and he was being influenced by Exar Kun, but that doesn't change the fact that he murdered billions of people willingly.
>>
>>54748947
Exactly my point.
>>
>>54748901
Kind of, yeah.
>>
>>54748901
>Does that make me evil?
No. But it does make you vulnerable to the darkside. It may not be enough on it's own to push you over the edge but it can easily start you down the slippery slope.
>>
>>54748839
>Grey Jedi aren't a thing except when the EU shat itself and forgot that Jedi have emotions.
Reminder that The Father – aka the personification of the balance between Light and Dark – is both 100% canon and the most powerful of the three. And also that the whole reason they ended up on that planet was for Anakin to learn that controlling both sides is better than destroying one of them.

Qui Gon pretty much told him that explicitly and he was not only the expert on the Property but also LITERALLY ONE WITH THE FORCE at that point.
>>
>>54748798
>lterally just don't be an asshole, but don't kill your emotions.
But I like being an asshole sometimes

>>54748839
>So like a Jedi can have friends but letting a city die to save that friend would be wrong so they're expected to choose the city.
But as a jumper who realizes there are infinite realities with infinite people I care more about my friends than random people.

Like 20% of the time I actively try and help people, 60% I'm largely apathetic/ambivalent, and 20% I'm an evil asshole.

So again I guess I shouldn't jump Star Wars
>>
>>54748901
Look, it sounds cool and romantic to say things like "I'd trade the whole world for you, baby!", but you're still choosing to kill potentially billions of people for your own personal interests, and you're still kind of a dick.
>>
>>54748992
For fucks sake just pick up an anti corruption perk somewhere.
>>
>>54748987
Reminder that literally no one gives a shit about the wet diarrhea of a plot hole that the ones are.
>>
>>54748901
If it's a conscious decision? Then yes.

Not baby-kicking mustache twirling evil, but still evil.
>>
>>54748992
>So again I guess I shouldn't jump Star Wars
Alternaitvely be a sith.
There's nothing saying you have to be an evil asshole all the time if you go dark side. Remember also that you have more options than any other sith, if you need to defend yourself you can use other things than the dark side.

Also >>54749007

>>54749010
Like it or not, it is canon.
>>
>>54749006
Choosing to save your friend instead of billions of people doesn't mean you killed those people.
Something else killed them. You just didn't save them.

I know comicbook morality wants us to believe those to be the same thing, but they're not.

Unless those billions of people are actually your responsibility to protect their deaths are unfortunate, but not your fault.
>>
>>54748920
>>54748934
>>54748974
>>54748980
Ah well. My Jumper is basically Harry Dresden since the DD was his first jump and he ended up idolizing Harry and adopting his beliefs.
>>
File: Picklerick.jpg (61KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
Picklerick.jpg
61KB, 605x800px
HAVE YOU EVER TURNED YOURSELF INTO A PICKLE
>>
>>54748216
「Video Killed The Radio Star」
>>
>>54749063
No. Why would I do that?
>>
>>54749073
Why the fuck wouldn't you?
>>
File: All according to doge.png (324KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
All according to doge.png
324KB, 580x282px
>>54749058
Setting buildings on fire, ruining your own life, and making plans?
>>
File: decade.jpg (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
decade.jpg
73KB, 480x270px
>>54748901
Uuuuuuuh. Speaking from experience...maybe? It does make people scream 'ONORE' at you loudly, at least.

I regret nothing!
>>
File: he who must not be assembled.jpg (486KB, 1840x1811px) Image search: [Google]
he who must not be assembled.jpg
486KB, 1840x1811px
>>54749063
There might be a pickle inside of here.
>>
>>54749057
You're still a dick.
>>
>>54749063
Well there was that one time...
>>
>>54749050
>There's nothing saying you have to be an evil asshole all the time if you go dark side.
Isn't that how it works though? From everything I've seen the Dark Side twists you until you're full eat babies and kill everyone.

>>54749007
>>54749050
>Also

And again how does Dark Side corruption work? Don't you need it to do a bunch of powerful and cool shit like Sith Alchemy and Sorcery?
>>
>>54749098
>making plans
>dresden
>not "making plans, throwing them out, and making it up as you go along"
>>
File: ONORE DECADO.jpg (23KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
ONORE DECADO.jpg
23KB, 704x396px
>>54749110
>>
File: SmilingFemDeku.jpg (80KB, 564x834px) Image search: [Google]
SmilingFemDeku.jpg
80KB, 564x834px
Why does FemDeku make so much sense? Quirkless girl who's always getting picked on. Bakugo goes from a jerk who bullies Deku for no reason to a jerk who bullies FemDeku because of attraction. After all Bakugo's mom is the same way.

Instead of romance with Ochaco it turns into a BFF type thing. Romance would be with Iida, Bakugo, or Todoroki.
>>
It seems like things would be easier if you didn't have to worry about Dark Side corruption post jump like the Great Curse in Exalted.
>>
>>54749134
See
>setting buildings on fire
Or in the moder parlance "Dresdening the building"
>>
>>54749057
>but not your fault.
Unless it was in your power to save them and choose out of selfish motivations not to. In which case it is totally your fault.

>>54749058
That's either good or horrifying.

>>54749073
To get out of going to Family Counselling apparently.
Dr Wong has the patient of a saint.
Susan Sarandon's voice is like fucking silk. I could listen to her for hours.
>>
>>54749098
>Setting buildings on fire
Well it's kind of escalated past buildings at this point...

>ruining your own life
I mean. Yeah.

>and making plans
>plans
Ha.
>>
>>54749146
Because, you're thinking with your dick again.
>>
>>54749146
>implying

genderbends get out
>>
>>54749158
>patient
patience.
>>
>>54749124
Not all Sith go full on 'eat babies and kick puppies' evil. Just most of them. There were quite a few honorable Sith in the Old EU. I mean, they were still evil, because you know, Sith, but they weren't as over the top evil as pretty much every other Sith.
>>
>>54749114
I'm okay with that.

>>54749158
>Unless it was in your power to save them and choose out of selfish motivations not to. In which case it is totally your fault.
Bullshit comicbook morality.
The one who's at fault is the guy killing people, not the guy who didn't stop him.
>>
>>54749146
Stop trying to make Bakugo sympathetic.

He's a piece of shit down to an atomic level. That's all he'll ever be, all he CAN be.
>>
>>54749124
>Don't you need it to do a bunch of powerful and cool shit like Sith Alchemy and Sorcery?
Yes. Something to do with them going against nature, and so obviously Light Siders can't use them; just like they can't use unnatural things like technology... oh wait, they can!
I never understood why Jedi can't have their own form of Sorcery and Alchemy. No doubt they would use it for completely different purposes, but still.
>>
>>54749146
Because Deku has most of his characterization focused around things not related to being a boy so him being a girl wouldn't change much?
>>
>>54749124
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vectivus

Also no it's totally possible to call on the Dark Side without going full WAKE ME UP INSIDE. Hell, Windu's signature fighting style tapped into the Dark Side... though most people other than him that learned it ended up going full Dark.
>>
>>54749195
Because the Jedi Council are paranoid and banned everything that might possible have come in the vicinity of someone falling to the dark side once.

I mean they banned emotions. And friendship.
What could possible make them not ban alchemy and sorcery?
>>
>>54749158
It's in your power to go save people right now. Why are you shitposting on 4Chan instead?
>>
>>54749146
>Why does FemDeku make so much sense?
Because you want a waifu.
>>
Reminder that sex is fine with the Jedi Council as long as you feel absolutely nothing for the person you're fucking. So acting like a sociopath and using people for sex is preferable and encouraged by the Jedi.
>>
>>54749177
This is true.

Darth Revan's entire goal was to conquer the galaxy with as little infrastructure damage as possible so that he could reorganize it into an Empire both politically and militarily capable of repelling the Sith Emperor's impending invasion. He wasn't interested in taking power for himself at all and was referred to in-game as having been extremely charismatic and treated his officers and subordinates very well. They were loyal to the point where Malak had to exterminate a large portion of his upper command because they'd turn on him after he killed Revan.
>>
>>54749169
>Because, you're thinking with your dick again.
Maybe but on the other hand sometimes genderbends make sense like having either Naruto or Sasuke be a girl so they can hook up. Though I suppose yaoi is an option though that has a whole mess of problems associated with it
>>
>>54749193
>Stop trying to make Bakugo sympathetic.

This.

Fucking. This. He's a psychopathic manchild with absolutely no growth. You read Chapter 1 vs one of the later chapters, he hasn't changed at all. He needs to be fucking broken or humbled SOMEHOW, because fucking hell.
>>
>>54749176
Thank you. I'm glad to see there's a pedant in the thread. Keep up the good work, anon.

>>54749192
>Bullshit comicbook morality.
Nope, just morality. If you were being asked to choose between saving your friends or saving a planet full of people that first you must go to extraordinary lengths and fight a gamult of villains to save, that would be comic book morality.
If you don't agree, could you define what you mean clearly?

>>54749193
He's shit. A bullying elitest shit.
But, to be fair, alot of that was driven by the people in the environment and the culture in terms of how people with and without quirks are treated.
Still a shit though.

>>54749229
Well, you aren't wrong, they probably would.
But still, none at all, even if it did end up being banned.

>>54749230
Don't be dumb anon.
>>
>>54749270
You just don't get the appeal of bromance.
>>
>>54749230
I am suddenly reminded of that guy who dressed up as a superhero and maced some people who were trying to steal shit, and got arrested for his trouble.
>>
File: Q5zOPJc.jpg (615KB, 2497x1660px) Image search: [Google]
Q5zOPJc.jpg
615KB, 2497x1660px
Reminder that the Jedi Code was fine until Odan-Urr changed it.
>>
>>54749286
>Don't be dumb anon.
I'm not. Go volunteer to help people.
>>
>>54749193
>>54749274
>>54749286

Okay guys, think about it like this.

Bakugou gets fan-girls because he's essentially a Two-Bit Sasuke. Better that the fangirling focus on him rather than ruining other characters.
>>
>>54749286
>If you don't agree, could you define what you mean clearly?
I already did, but i'll repeat it: not saving someone is not the same thing as killing someone.
The one at fault is the killer, not the guy who failed to stop him.
Yes, even when you're literally presented with the choice "your friend or a country full of people, choose".
You are not responsible for other peoples actions.
>>
>>54749270
Honestly, their relationship doesn't have to change from a very dedicated friendship in any of these cases. Romance isn't necessary just because the genders change.
>>
>>54749298
>Ignorance, Yet Knowledge
What's that supposed to mean? The only thing I can think of is that it means "admitting you know nothing but striving to learn", or something like that.
>>
>>54749286
What makes those people's lived more valuable than my friends? The sheer number of them? Are we basing things off of utilitarianism now?

And what value of evil are we using here? By some people's measurements, I might already be evil for eating meat or watching porn.
>>
>>54749260
>>54749203
>>54749195
>>54749177

So what your saying is too take will power and anitcorruption perks?

I suppose I could do that though I'll forever be paranoid about the Dark Side influencing my thoughts and actions. If I choose to commit genocide or eat people That reminds me I still need to jump Tokyo Ghoul or go full hentai protagonist and rape everyone or whatever evil messed up thing I might want to do then I want to be the one deciding to do it not the Dark Side.
>>
>>54749274
Apparently you haven't been reading same manga. He's not the same psychopathic manchild he was during the start the manga. He's not gonna calm down suddenly but he's no longer putting everyone down.

When he was kidnapped by the League Of Villains he basically told them to shove it. That All Might was going to kick their asses. He even catches on that Deku is the next One For All. He keeps it a secret when he could've blabbed.
>>
>>54749368
>If I choose to commit genocide or eat people That reminds me I still need to jump Tokyo Ghoul or go full hentai protagonist and rape everyone or whatever evil messed up thing I might want to do then I want to be the one deciding to do it not the Dark Side.
Anon, if you're doing that then the Dark Side doesn't even matter. Why would it bother corrupting someone who's more evil than most Sith put together?
>>
>>54749369
>but he's no longer putting everyone down.

Now here's where I ask if WE'RE reading the same manga. Because far as I've been reading, that shit hasn't changed. His arrogance refuses to let him go without putting everybody else on a level below him.
>>
>>54749287
Which they never really had.

Naruto and Sasuke never really seemed to have that close of a relationship yet Naruto is super desperate to bring Sasuke back even after everything Sasuke did like drive his fist through his chest or appearing to capture the eight tails.
>>
>>54749274
He's because the mangaka decided he cared more about hot and cold than he did Bakugo as the anti-hero.
>>
>>54749256
This struck me as so counter-intuitive when I first heard about it. These are jedi we're talking about, and this is how they are only able to be intimate with others!

>>54749260
Revan really was the best sith/jedi. And I'm not just saying that because I played as him in the SWKtOR game. Ba-baka

>>54749274
Yes.

>>54749287
We don't get that enough im media. Either it's blown over the top, or it's a bunch of guys fighting one another over stupid shit, or so goal oriented you don't get a good look into their dynamics, or it's accused of being 'gay' when their just two guys who are good friends, and not friends with benefits either.

>>54749317
You aren't comparing like with like. You are in fact being dumb, or shitposting, either or.
>volunteering
Already do anyway. Do you?

>>54749341
>You are not responsible for other peoples actions.
Yes. You aren't. Agreed. You are only responsible for your own.
>not the guy who failed to stop him.
Again true, no one would blame someone who tried to save others and failed despite their best efforts.
>not saving someone is not the same thing as killing someone.
This here is where things get iffy.
That said, I'm not really interested in getting into an argument about morality. It's a big subject and I don't feel qualified to get into the nitty gritty. Let's just agree that we have different moral codes and move on with no judgement or condemnation toward the other for not agreeing. Okay?

>>54749347
That seems resonable to me, for what it's worth.

>>54749367
Morality, Big subject, Don't want to argue it. See above.
>>
>>54749298
Reminder that the original Je'dai used both the Dark and Light sides of the force and the Dark was only kicked out in what amounted to a pogrom.
>>
>>54749444
I'd like a SW jump that let you become Je'dai.
I mean you could do it the hard way, and no doubt it would be rewarding, but I'd like some crutches to get there. It seems to me like it's not an easy thing to do and stay as at all.
>>
>>54749421
Bah, Sasuke is just tsundere.

More seriously, none of that would be made any better by genderflipping one of them.
It's still a shit story either way.
>>
>>54749229
>I mean they banned emotions. And friendship.
No they didn't? Only the shitty Travis-tier EU writers pull out shit like that. Meanwhile in canon the Jedi are just fine with their knights being happy and having friends as long as they don't let that get in the way of bringing peace to the galaxy.
>>
>>54749421
>Which they never really had.
They had it's just by the time Kishimoto wanted to focus on it he was at Sasuke defecting.
>>
>>54749475
Watch the prequels. Personal relationships outside the order is NOT encouraged, and romantic ones are banned.
>>
>>54749470
Wasn't there come SW comics released about that time period. Someone could make a jump out of it and give Je'dai stuff. Perks to make it easier to balance the two sides. Those crazy pyramid things, and a warehouse attachment that would act like the two moons making it easier to meditate and balance out the influences of the two sides. Stuff like that.
>>
>>54749430
because Todoroki has an ACTUAL CHARACTER.

Bakugou's basically just a cardboard cutout.
>>
>>54749475
Also to be entirely fair you can literally walk away from the Order, no questions asked, no hard feelings. Dooku did and was on good enough terms with the Council that they straight up refused to believe he was a Sith right until he tried to to personally stab them either a red lightsaber.

Though you've spent your entire life being raised by religous zealots, so...
>>
>>54749073
The reason anyone would (which they can't) is because they could (which they can't).
>>
>>54749475
There was a jedi that had a family, Kali a Mondi (sp?). He was unusual and explcitly had to NOT care about his woves (yes, plural) in order to be allowed to have a family.
Is that what you are thinking of?
>>
>>54749497
Well my point is, he didn't bother trying to make Bakugou sympathetic or make him develop because he no longer cares about him as the counterpart, instead giving that to Todoroki.
>>
>>54749387
>Anon, if you're doing that then the Dark Side doesn't even matter. Why would it bother corrupting someone who's more evil than most Sith put together?
Because I don't do that shit all the time and I want to be in control of my actions.

When I jump Tokyo ghoul I'm going to eat people, when I jump 40K I'm going to burn the heretic and kill the alien, when I jump Nanoha I'm going to hang out with Nanoha and be a nice person, when I jump Nier:Automata I'm going to bring peace between the androids and machines. In Generic Video game developer I'm just going to focus on making awesome games.
>>
>>54749491
First of all the pressure of putting him under higher standards than the other jedi is part of what made Vader fall. Also the Prequels are shit.
>>
>>54749522
Maybe he realised he went too far and had turned himself off the character?
>>
>>54749521
Wasn't he only allowed to do it by the council because his species had a low population or something?
>>
>>54749444
To be fair, it wasn't so much a pogrom as it was some assholes using the Dark Side to do some seriously evil shit, and then some other assholes used this as an excuse to drive the Dark Side users out and ban its' use.

The Je'dai were torn apart by assholery from both sides.
>>
>>54749521
Ki-Adi Mundi? He was the dude with the conehead and the ponytail up top, right?
>>
>>54749475
Yes they did? It's a really fucking big part of the reason why Anakin fell?
The Jedi are fine with their knights being friendly acquaintances. Anything deeper than that is verboten.

>>54749512
Yeah, except you have no friends, no support, no clue how the outside world works for a non-jedi and so on.
It's basically an asspull they can point at and go "see, people can totally leave" while doing everything they can to make sure people can't actually reasonably leave. It's pure PR.

>>54749537
>Also the Prequels are shit.
You not liking something doesn't make it non-canon.
>>
>>54749539
There was probably some sort of extenusating circumstance. maybe low population, I honestly don't know either way though.

>>54749552
I think we are thinking about the same guy, yes. He was on the council if that helps.
>>
>>54749389
He's mellowed out some what. He's not as bad as he was. Its turned into a more comedic tone with his frequent outbursts. His mom has similar personality as him.
>>
>>54749472
>More seriously, none of that would be made any better by genderflipping one of them.
>It's still a shit story either way.
Love/Lust make people do really stupid things.

>>54749485
>They had it's just by the time Kishimoto wanted to focus on it he was at Sasuke defecting.
And then there was a three year time skip where Naruto never interacted with Sauske and should have had his own adventures while making new friends.

When my BFF went to a different middle school we eventually stopped being friends in like two years even though it only took 5 minutes to walk to his house.

Naruto should have been like "Whose Sasuke?" after a three year trip around the elemental nations.
>>
>>54749576
>Yes they did? It's a really fucking big part of the reason why Anakin fell?
The Jedi specifically banned romance.

Anakin could have been BFF's with Padme as much as he wanted. What he wasn't allowed to do was get married or have kids because that would get in the way of his duties to the order.
>>
>>54749586
>His mom has similar personality as him.
Bonerkiller
>>
File: Deku.gif (158KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
Deku.gif
158KB, 540x300px
>>54749609
>Not going for Dekus mom instead
Why?
>>
>>54749576
>Yeah, except you have no friends, no support, no clue how the outside world works for a non-jedi and so on.
Hence "Though you were raised by religous zealots for your entire life."

It's basically no different from Buddhist monks.
>>
>>54749537
Doesn't matter, they're canon.
>>
>>54749640
Deku's mom is short and fat in the present.
>>
>>54749682
>Deku's mom is short and fat in the present.
Your a jumper, help her out then.
>>
>>54749600
>Love/Lust make people do really stupid things.
People do plenty of stupid things without those.

>>54749600
>When my BFF went to a different middle school we eventually stopped being friends in like two years even though it only took 5 minutes to walk to his house.
My BFF family moved several hundred km away when i was 13, so we only saw each other once or twice a year after that.
We're still best friends 18 years later.
>>
>>54749682
I've never understood how she got shorter. Fatter makes sense, you just eat more, but how the hell did she go from normal height to like 4 and a half feet tall? Quirk fuckery?
>>
File: Bakumom.jpg (212KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Bakumom.jpg
212KB, 856x1250px
>>54749609
She's not as bad as anon is suggesting. She's just similarly a violent/rude sort.
>>
>>54749723
>pic
>bottom right speech balloons
Well, she's definitely not wrong. We saw plenty of that in the first few episodes/volumes of show/manga.
>>
>>54749722
Asian genes. They shrink as they grow older. That's why all grandmas in anime and kung fu flicks are all about children size.
>>
>>54749933
Everyone shrinks as they grow older, it's something about your bones compressing as you age. I think you actually lose bone mass, and so shrinking occurs just due to gravity pulling down on you. It's usually just a few inches, though.
>>
>>54750007
I didn't actually know that, I was just shooting out a "funny" joke I didn't put much thought into.
>>
File: 1484699555594.png (145KB, 702x397px) Image search: [Google]
1484699555594.png
145KB, 702x397px
>>54748581
One that can't just be stolen by somebody else.
Seriously, one of the first things you learn as a smith is how annoying it is to watch some other asshole steal that custom piece you made specifically for one person and one person only.
>>
>>54750044
It's cool. I didn't catch it, but I think that's just because /jc/ has ruined my ability to parse humor. Anyway, I still got to share an interesting bio fact today, so I'm pretty happy about it.
>>
Somebody give me a non-pokemon jump to start a sort-of-native chain with.
>>
>>54750395
Clustertruck Gauntlet.
>>
>>54750395
Youtube.
>>
>>54750395
Stranger Things
Undertale
Megaman Classic
Kamen Rider Showa Part 1
>>
>>54750426
...How would that even work? Would it just be some sort of sentient truck?
>>
Is Territory Creation in Fate just a skill that lets you cast magic more efficiently?
It seems that Medea did some neat stuff with her Temple, but I'm not sure if that's a product of Territory Creation or something else.
>>
>>54748216
[ Normal ]
Because Hakuno is bland and everyman to the degree that they are mistaken as an npc on first glance.
>>
>>54750395
Light of Terra.
>>
>>54750466
Yes. That's what makes it so glorious.

Jump 2 - Anywhere
BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKERS!
>>
>>54750482
No, it lets you build an area where you cast magic more efficiently.
>>
File: 1418799117194.jpg (732KB, 1200x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1418799117194.jpg
732KB, 1200x1528px
>>54750438
>Stranger Things
Thank you. Please accept this image of a man covered in bees as thanks for you suggestion.
>>
>>54750466
You play as a dude running on top of trucks in that game, not a truck.
>>
>>54749389
>He hasn't changed
>He gave advice to Deku to improve his technique
>>
>>54750536
>Stranger Things Native Chain
This is going to be fun.
>>
>>54750138
Oathkeeper (Kingdom Hearts) is perfect for that.
Sit that dumbass hero down and have him soulbind your hard work.
Not only can't it be stolen, it can also be summoned and it'll self-repair.
Works for armor and other gear too.
>>
File: 1501575359859.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501575359859.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
When the WoW update hits, are you going to recount it as a separate jump and do it again, are you going to say that you've done it already and leave it be, or will you go back and update whatever you chose on that jump essentially giving you a do-over? What are you SUPPOSED to hit when a large-scale content update like this happens? What does the jumpmaker want/expect people to do?
>>
>>54750637
>taking the original WoW jump
You poor bastard.
>>
>>54750637
Rebuild and replace or else grandfather your old build in. I don't see why that's so difficult a concept for people to grasp. It's not like your save file is getting overridden or something.
>>
>>54750637
Either you go in at retcon, with a new build, or you just leave the old build as-is with the out of date jump. The Jump Police aren't going to arrest you for keeping an old version of a jump in your chain.

Just do whatever appeals to you most.
>>
>>54750670
>it's not like your save file is getting overridden

We'll see about that.
>>
File: 01addbe206614a144448a77631532411.png (757KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
01addbe206614a144448a77631532411.png
757KB, 1280x1816px
>>54750698
Aw. How cute. Who wants a hug?
>>
>>54750670
Grandfathering is not allowed.
>>
>>54750810
i don't give a fuck
>>
>>54750810
Since when? I want to see a link to the post.
>>
>>54750810
>>54750827
>>54750861
I choose to believe this is samefagging because any alternative is too stupid to even tolerate imagining.

Fuck off.
>>
>>54750810
WELL CALL THE FUN POLICE BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>54748624
Proven by none other than King Arthur himself, what with Avalon making him invulnerable.

>>54749146
>Why does FemDeku make so much sense?
Because you're a fujoshi who doesn't want to admit they are a fujoshi, so you made Deku female.

>>54749193
>>54749274
He's an asshole, but I wouldn't go that far dude. He is legitimately trying to be a Hero, as opposed to going villain.
>>
>>54750909
You're wrong about samefagging. But nice try.
>>
>>54750948
How are you able to use 4chan while being illiterate????
>>
File: no-fun-weavile.jpg (58KB, 530x539px) Image search: [Google]
no-fun-weavile.jpg
58KB, 530x539px
>>54750915
I CALLED THEM THEIR ON THERE WAY
>>
>>54750948
Prove it.
Oh wait.
>>
>>54750981
>THEY'RE
>THEIR
I CALLED THE GRAMMAR NAZIS ON YOU. THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY TOO.
LET'S SEE THEM FIGHT IT OUT FOR THE FUN OF IT.
>>
What would you do if your favorite jumpmaker was outed as an SBer?
>>
>>54751020
YULE NEVER TAKE MII ALIVE
>>
>>54751044
It'd be really weird if I was on SB and didn't know about it
>>
Kurogane Pukapuka Tai jump when?

I wanna bully Axis cuties with a 688.
>>
>>54751056
That's the point lol
>>
Can the Aliens setting be considered one with FTL ?
>>
>>54751068
>obscure yuri manga about ww2 naval shenanigans

Literally never unless you make it yourself.
>>
>>54751076
I dont think so, I'm pretty sure they just have some pretty fast engines and then put everyone in stasis for long voyages.
>>
File: 1494721563328.gif (1MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
1494721563328.gif
1MB, 316x195px
So then, Jumpers... Would YOU burn the world to save a single soul?
>>
>>54751044
Not care.
I'm here for jumping, not for your autistic internet feuds.
I even use jumps from their drive AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!
>>
>>54751157
Sure, but I wouldn't try to argue that I'm the good guy after that.
>>
>>54751076
https://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/8386/is-there-ftl-travel-in-the-aliens-franchise

Google sure is a convenient tool. I wonder why more people don't use it?
>>
>>54751157
Depends on the world. Depends on the soul.
>>
>>54751157
No, but I wouldn't expect that soul to ever forgive me.
>>
>>54751157
Probably not. I might give the single Soul tools to save itself, but I personally would refrain from pulling the trigger on that big of a gun.
>>
>>54751157
Well, it depends. What kind of world is it, and whose soul is it? How much of an impact would this world's destruction have on the events of that universe? Could I live with myself after choosing? And more importantly, if I sacrifice a world for one soul, could that soul forgive me for literally sacrificing a whole world for them?
>>
>>54751157
If that soul was mine? Sure. Otherwise, probably not.
>>
>>54751157
Most of the souls I care about would be absolutely livid with me if I sacrificed a world just to save them.
>>
>>54750637
Do it as a new jump and keep the old jump intact.
>>
>>54751294
>What kind of world is it,
Modern earth.

>and whose soul is it
Your waifu/daughteru.
>>
>>54750395
What's a native chain?
>>
>>54751489
A chain where you jump as a character created using a jump, rather than as yourself.
>>
File: 1444293330245.jpg (188KB, 1400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1444293330245.jpg
188KB, 1400x1200px
Since there's some boku no hero talk going on, what is your jumpers super hero name?
>>
>>54751068
For a second, I thought you were talking about some Final Countdown esque thing (or Zipang I suppose)
The reality is much less boner inducing.
SAD
>>
>>54751512
Like if I started in x world and a character from that world? Like if I was Harry Potter or something? I take it that this doesn't work with self-insert characters like VtM:B
>>
>>54751523
>actually bothering to get involved in the hero/villain dynamic

I just set up my usual business selling supertech at absurdly low prices and improving global infrastructure. Best just to collapse the whole industry by making quirks pointless in comparison to easily available equipment.
>>
>>54751687
I guess you could be Harry Potter, but characters created whole cloth are the standard. My favorite so far has been a helper bot from Megaman that went by the name of Folke. He was extremely childish, and often in over his head. Shame how that one ended.
>>
>>54751687
Usually people just design an OC from a setting. Like a random student from Hogwarts, or a random Conduit from Infamous. This lets them play with a different, and hopefully interesting, personality and backstory than a normal self-insert.
>>
>>54751768
Madness Wavelength OP please nerf.
>>
>>54751768
I was kind of partial to Dan Gerous when that jumper was around. Whatever happened to that guy?
>>
File: 7f23fc5887c295ca880f3fa49ee0edf0.png (846KB, 882x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7f23fc5887c295ca880f3fa49ee0edf0.png
846KB, 882x1000px
Questions like this are better off early in the thread, where they can get more attention (and thereby more responses), but fuck it

I always love the weird quirks and liberties that people tend to take in writing their chains in order to fill in the gaps left open by the premise or just to feel special . I figured I'd indulge myself and ask the thread: what exactly is the "lore" you gave to your own chain?

To be less broad, I guess I'm asking if your benefactor (or lack thereof) has some ulterior motive, or particular reason for such a roundabout arrangement with the jumper. Assuming you don't just use the default "omnipotent dimension thing that has really convenient methods of entertaining themselves".

I'm almost certain that I'm putting way too much thought into power fantasy pretend game, but from what I've seen on these threads, I'm far from a unique case, in that regard.
>>
>>54751876
Dan Gerous went to Nightmare Before Christmas and liked it so much he stayed.
>>
File: 850 - 1480821065447.png (573KB, 600x770px) Image search: [Google]
850 - 1480821065447.png
573KB, 600x770px
>>54751523
Racer. Not particularly brilliant, but it's nice and simple.
>>
>>54751943
Mine is using it as a learning experiment for how to behave differently and empathize with lower beings, personally. They're uplifting one of the most common sapient races in all of existence slowly, over a course of thousands of years, into a being of power on the upper end of the cosmos and monitoring how mentality changes over time, banking on them becoming similar to them at least in mindset, so they have a road course backwards.

In a way, it's like they're watching my steps, and then they'll put themselves in my shoes and walk backwards. Their existence is all about experiences, so getting to look at things from a completely new perspective is an interesting venture.

There's no personal attachment, other than maybe a bit of gratitude, and that's the way I prefer it honestly.
>>
>>54751943
Professor Benefactor has nothing but the best of intentions but isn't all that competent at dealing with mortal intelligence.

They also have 99 other Jumpers whom my Jumper never meets but my Jumper wont learn about their existences until near the end of the chain.

Mostly Professor Benefactor is hands off, Except the 'Professor' title they chose to anthropomorphized themself is there for a reason. Good intentions and cosmic intelligences are not something you should mix. There is a hand in everything, just because the Jumper doesnt see it doesnt mean it's not there.

All in all, mostly an upbeat 'FOR SCIENCE!' tone.
>>
>>54751523
Hyperion. My powers mostly deal with fire and light above everything else.
>>
File: 1495936778506.gif (168KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495936778506.gif
168KB, 600x500px
>>54751943
This is a long one so I'll do my best to answer in summary. In the loose 'cosmology' I've setup, Jumpers and benefactors that empower them are a recurring phenomenon, the same way that the idea of infinite worlds and a multiverse is. The benefactors are a collection of beings that exist in the 'Highest Dimension', above Gods but below beings like Azathoth or such that form the groundwork of the Infinite Worlds, who create Jumpers as both a way of vetting certain worlds and individuals, as well as entertainment. In their 'heaven', they don't experience things like unpredictability and have foreknowledge of all pasts, all presents, and all futures...except when Jumpers are introduced to a local setting. Then that foreknowledge disappears, and becomes their primary source of entertainment.

This is not what my last chain was about.

My last chain was caused by a broken fragment of two of the slain Eldrazi gaining sentience and breaking off from the other fragments, becoming a girl named Yuki. Yuki was effectively the god of the tiny universe she lived within, but ultimately couldn't create 'real' life or sentience, and desperately wanted to experience human emotion and normal life. She appealed to the beings in that 'Heaven' for help, but was rebuked and considered nothing worth paying attention to. Then she learned about Jumpchain and engineered a way to make a Jumper of her own...the rest was history.

There's more, but that's the short version. My current chain is a 'sequel' with a benefactor from that first category.
>>
File: gobbo by naimly.png (280KB, 540x555px) Image search: [Google]
gobbo by naimly.png
280KB, 540x555px
>>54751523
Gobbo. Going with a magitech themed native chain has been a bundle of fun so far, and 90% of worlds react by just calling him his species name anyway. He just decided to own it.
>>
>>54751523
'Iudex' when pretending to be an over the top anti-hero. Otherwise 'Dice Box' is my usual go to superhero name.
>>
Sun or sea? No context, just answer it real quick.
>>
>>54752226
Sea, I guess.
>>
>>54752226
Sun.
>>
File: 1501898241034.jpg (73KB, 640x516px) Image search: [Google]
1501898241034.jpg
73KB, 640x516px
>>54751523
I haven't gone yet, but I plan to take the Grafitti quirk married to the Beehive one. The superhero name with either be Beefetti or Grafittbee. One of the two.

I'm planning to specialize in search and rescue more than direct combat. There's tons of combat heroes anyways.

>>54751943
Jumpers, one and all, are part of The Great Game. Benefactors pick up anyone they think might be worth the effort and cost of inducting them, then wring them for points in a variety of ways. Some are kind and sweet and content to earn slowly, others are cruel and harsh and squeeze Jumpers for points with punishing Chains. They can even trade Jumpers like playing cards. There's an entire subculture of Benefactors who raise their standing doing exactly that.

Of course. There has to be a leader to all this. One who sits on the throne. The original Jumper who grew so bored of the multiverse he empowered others to set this massive game in motion.

But I don't think I'll share that particular secret just yet.
>>
>>54752226
A sunless sea.
>>
>>54752226
sea
>>
>>54751943
I haven't given it much thought, since it's mainly a way to give Jumpers I lose interest in happy endings no matter when I drop them, but...

My first Jumper to attain the Spark (and the first period inside my cosmology) continued their study of Life and the soul, expanding their knowledge until even their post-Spark rewards had failed to reach any new ground after a mostly arbitrary amount of time. He then set his eyes towards higher continuums of existence, eventually uncovering that certain beings throughout the greater multiverse had the same "origin" as him, their life and reality originating from the same creative source as his. Using his powers, he began sending these beings on their own Chain, in hopes of the many stimuli they'd experience somehow coaxing a reaction out of whatever entity gave rise to them.

The part that actually matters is that once a Jumper reaches their apex and can no longer continue the Chain (whether it's due to them Sparking or their connection to said entity becoming inert read: me losing interest) he creates a Heaven just for them and those they care for, as thanks for simply existing and helping him on his goals, no matter how meager their Chain and deeds might be.
>>
>>54752226
Sea. Fuck the sun.
>>
>>54751943
> what exactly is the "lore" you gave to your own chain?
... you ever watch Rick & Morty?

So, there are infinite possible universes, and infinite possible timelines, and nothing you do matters. Or will ever matter. For that matter, there are infinite possible Konatas, infinitely traveling across infinite possible jumps. But they (usually) don't intersect, because the "benefactor" finds that would complicate matters and takes steps to prevent that.
This is all mainly an excuse plot to facilitate constant retcons and rewriting on my part, and every time I make a major change to the timeline the running gag is that a Konata somewhere dies in a needlessly horrific fashion -- do not go home, do not collect post-chain rewards -- and I, the writer, switch viewpoints to a new Konata, who is a natural inhabitant of the new timeline.

The benefactor hardly deserves the title, and is more commonly referred to as "The Proprietor", or simply, "Her". She's something of a sadist and enjoys taunting the various Konatas about their failings, the meaninglessness of their existence, life, the universe, and everything. She's doing all this for some fucking reason, but whatever it is for isn't clear. Maybe she really does just find it all amusing. She certainly likes to laugh about it.

But regardless of her intent, it's still my fault. I am the one responsible for my suffering.
I chose this of my own free will.
>>
File: zeus-disney.png (170KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
zeus-disney.png
170KB, 500x302px
>>54751523
Zeus.

I have the looks, the ego and the power to back it up.
>>
>>54752431
Hercules' Zeus was awesome
>>
File: zeusprimary.jpg (42KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
zeusprimary.jpg
42KB, 825x464px
>>54752431
Okay, Zeus.
>>
File: Zeus problems.png (247KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
Zeus problems.png
247KB, 500x706px
>>54752465
Anon, I wasn't that kind of Zeus.
>>
Go get Ahri from league of legends. Do spice and wolf jump and give her 21 tails all of which infinitely softer and fluffier than before. Has mankind gone to far
>>
>>54752515
And I read that in his voice, which makes it that much more hilarious.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>54751523
Star Lord. I didn't ask for it, it just stuck after that one time that building melted from me throwing a miniature solar flare at Loki. Which wasn't my fault. It was the Tesseract's, I swear.

>>54751157
It's easy to criticise the greater good approach when you aren't pulling the trigger yourself. When you're out of third options, when you've spent every trick and there's no time to make a snap decision. At the end of the day, it's about how much you're invested in-

>>54751412
Oh! You should've said, my wife has ceased to exist as a person, and any force that could threaten my daughter would've threatened such a world anyway.

>>54751943
My Benefactor is genuinely acting out of boredom. The sort of existential boredom experienced by people in solitary confinement and probably the acolytes of ascetics. The irony to her life is that while she stretches across all imaginable dimensions and planes of existence, being aware of her existence destabilises it. She can do practically anything, but actualy achieving anything under her own power is like trying to build sandcastles in typhoon season.

It might seem odd she has no ulterior motive but-that's sort of the point. She arose from the memories and legends of people who already went places and did things pertaining to the gaps between worlds. She's so far removed from normal company and desperate to interact with the world, that she thinks of things like "crack open and sprinkle fragments of God's power on a talking ape's disembodied consciousness" as funsies with the lower order lifeforms.

It's hard to tell if she's a genuine shy cosmic NEET or if she's using one of her other abilities to reflect her alien nature into something friendly. But considering she freaks out when she fumbles the jumpchain at times, she is endearingly sincere about it.
>>
>>54752546
She still eats your soul.
>>
>>54752613
Luckily I asked for a perk to prevent just that
>>
Cool Cats Don't Trip, can you keep the "functioning while acceptably drunk" part of the alcoholic drawback post jump?
>>
>>54752420
>Rick & Morty
>Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
If nothing we do matters then all that matters is what we do.
>>
File: imagination breaker.png (202KB, 426x521px) Image search: [Google]
imagination breaker.png
202KB, 426x521px
>>54751523
Fisto.
>>
>>54751943
My idea was that Jumpers have the options of going on the chain when they die. They're options are reincarnate, either as themselves or as a new individual, or move on to the afterlife. Or, they can go on the chain, but if they die, they stay dead, soul gets destroyed etc. That's not a risk that many people want to take, but I've got enough of a god complex that I'd be willing to risk metaphysical annihilation for a spark Jump-chan also doesn't know what awaits us after death and is every bit as clueless as to what happens to failed jumpers as to humans who chose to go on.

Jump-chan Mostly doesn't say anything to me. Generally just nudges me along if I lose my way. Doesn't interact with me in any meaningful way. I desperately want it to be true. I want an eternity of adventures and to escape my boring normal life.
>>
https://pastebin.com/X6Bh9SsT

Now with 100% more Main Man.
>>
File: I Want to Protect that Smile.jpg (900KB, 1300x1838px) Image search: [Google]
I Want to Protect that Smile.jpg
900KB, 1300x1838px
Jumpers, are there any smiles that you want to protect in your chain?
>>
>>54751943
Reproduction is always a funny and terrifying choice for an explanation.
>>
>>54751943
Its a bit cheesy, but the essence is that the Benefactress is an extremely powerful being, but is generally depressed, she doesn't know what to do with her existence, and has pondered what she could do to provide meaning or anything of the sort to her life for countless eons.

Eventually she feels that there is only one more route for her to go, but gives one more thing a shot, she goes to some unsuspecting lifeform and offers them a chance to go on a chain, interested in seeing what they would make of this power she can bestow them.

When being introduced to the idea of the chain by the Benefactress, what really got the jumper to accept was the subtle desperation she had when asking him if he'd care to participate in it. Almost like a plea for help.He that if he said no he could never forgive himself.She had a look that he couldn't just say no too.

so yeah, nothing too crazy or even that original.
>>
>>54752881
Homura. I will post more as I think of them but mainly Homura
>>
File: 0098-017.jpg (198KB, 878x1244px) Image search: [Google]
0098-017.jpg
198KB, 878x1244px
>>54752881
>>
File: despair but also despair.jpg (11KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
despair but also despair.jpg
11KB, 500x375px
>>54752881
No. Not even mine.

Especially not mine.
>>
>>54752913
Homura's smile is deserving of protection. And also therapy. Lots and lots of therapy.
>>
File: Magik Smile.jpg (65KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
Magik Smile.jpg
65KB, 620x470px
>>54752881
>>
File: 1465844662164.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465844662164.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>54752881
Rosario is largely about this, once I actually get around to writing it.

"Please! Watch me...transform!"

Where did my Kuuga gifs go
>>
File: 1490800091856.png (132KB, 770x414px) Image search: [Google]
1490800091856.png
132KB, 770x414px
>>54752881
Best smile.
>>
>>54752964
Magik is a sociopathic demon at this point, man.
>>
File: Rebellion Homu Smiles.gif (1019KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rebellion Homu Smiles.gif
1019KB, 500x400px
>>54752913
Make sure she doesn't smile for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>54751943
There is no benefactor. Jumper is being constantly flung between worlds by a cosmic glitch in the system, like a TV that has its channel buttons permanently depressed. He has no knowledge of builds, CP, or post-jump choices. He's just trying to survive and keep his sanity intact.
>>
>>54752992
So are the rest of the NuX-men sadly.
Fucking SJW marvel
>>
File: Stop Right There.jpg (20KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Right There.jpg
20KB, 350x300px
>>54751943
>if your benefactor (or lack thereof) has some ulterior motive, or particular reason for such a roundabout arrangement with the jumper.

Going with a TES native jumper who achieved CHIM and developed a Walking Way that takes them out of reality itself. Doing so drains them to the point it cannot be done lightly or frequently at all while sometimes chances for missteps occur, hence time delays and clear conditions in jumps. The eventual result if they survive it is that they walk like the godhead until it walks like them, mantling it as they spark into a lucid dreaming state able to travel myriad dreams as they please.

Using the idea for a side chain I come back to now and again.
>>
File: 1369170339565.jpg (63KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
1369170339565.jpg
63KB, 600x668px
>>54752881
I will prove to you that at least one of your servants can stay true to the path of virtue, master!
>>
>>54752948
There is maybe 150 shrinks in all the jumps qualified for her problems. Most of them with conceptual manipulation and super charisma
>>
>>54753041
Just saying, girl has issues. Serious issues.
>>
File: smug wendy.png (1MB, 1080x1001px) Image search: [Google]
smug wendy.png
1MB, 1080x1001px
>>54752881
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>54752881
You know what, no.

There are more important things in life. Smiles are secondary to maturity, progress and survival. There's no point in protecting a smile if that's all you're doing, because it'll be gone tomorrow.

I leave smiling to other people. I focus on getting them to live long enough to figure out what's worth smiling about. Give a magical girl a headpat, and you make her smile for a day. Teach a magical girl to cast Starlight Breaker, and you get her to smile for a lifetime.
>>
>>54753072
>Looks at galaxy subsumed by massive magic barrier.
You don't say. But if anyone can handle the jumps it is Homura. Also if anyone can solve her mental issues its a Jumper (With charisma, hope, morale and therapy perks out the ass)
>>
>>54753123
Teach a magical girl to cast Starlight Breaker, then give her a headpat when she gets it.
Best of both worlds.
>>
>>54753123
>>
>>54753123
so in effect you protect the smiles of the future?
>>
File: astolfone.jpg (218KB, 1131x800px) Image search: [Google]
astolfone.jpg
218KB, 1131x800px
>>54752881
>>
File: No one escapes the yandere.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
No one escapes the yandere.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>54750698
Undertale wasn't even the first
>>
File: ntt1.png (661KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ntt1.png
661KB, 800x1200px
>>54752881
Umu.
>>
>>54753123
Holy shit what a bunch of garbled, meaningless platitudes. What did you actually say in this post? "Long-term planning is good." Oh fuck!? REALLY!? Someone call the newspapers for this stunning revelation.

Look, we all get that you're doing a bit, and that's fine. Lord knows you've been doing it long enough now. But maybe dial down the pretentious pontification on occasion and just speak plainly? Especially when you nothing particularly interesting to say in the first place.
>>
>>54752881
This smile...I want to protect it.
>>
>>54753222
Are you sure that isnt sexy jutsu naruto. I am 60 percent certain that isnt Nero
>>
>>54753249
BRS jump when?
>>
>>54753268
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2811656

To your credit, the artist is not good at drawing her.
>>
File: maximum umu.jpg (208KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
maximum umu.jpg
208KB, 1000x1333px
>>54753268
Nero's new swimsuit for the summer event Chaldea: Mad Max
>>
>>54753246
Aww, you seem mad. Does baby want a snack and a hug? Maybe a headpat?
>>
>>54753219
What's this from?
>>
>>54753123
You don't get to philosophize about this. You stabbed yourself with Helena's Nail to be contrarian and have shits and giggles.
>>
>>54753219
Nier did it as well.
>>
>>54753329
>samefagging
>>
File: 233_STILL17.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
233_STILL17.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>54752881
All their smiles. Though mostly Ion's smile, but protecting Nay's and Kanon's smiles are important too.
>>
>>54752812
Your writing is a fucking mess. Leave.
>>
>>54753380
Your hate for this thread is a fucking mess. Leave.
>>
>>54752812
Your writing is great and appreciated. Stay here forever.
>>
Saiyan Asgardin Hybrids y/n?
>>
>>54753418
What are you, insaiyan?
>>
Jumper how do you deal with the fact that all of the various technologies shouldn't work outside of their universe? Do you really think you can just replicate made up shit and it will work? Do you just pretend reality is being constantly rewritten to let your pieces of junk rape the laws of physics?
>>
>>54753301
If she loses anymore clothes she's going to be unpostable on a blue board. That's not even tasteful. Red on white looks horrible on her.
>>
>>54753433
I just sort of hand wave it, honestly.
>>
File: Glorious Zebra Butt.jpg (71KB, 494x662px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious Zebra Butt.jpg
71KB, 494x662px
>>54753433
>>
>>54753433
The laws of physics are always consistent and never broken or changed. They are just much, much more complicated than people originally suspected.
>>
>>54753433
Generally I just screw magic into the places where science stops working. Which I admit is kind of cheating and negates the whole science aspect of it, but I just can't be bothered inventing new math to explain why I can slap a Kamen Rider belt together using half-energized Gems from Steven Universe.
>>
File: Orkz.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Orkz.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
>>54753433
>>
>>54753418
Saiyan/Asgardian/Kryptonian/Time Lord hybrids when?
>>
>>54753433
I do, in fact, consider the Benefactor's power to let me rape the laws of physics as I see fit.
>>
>>54753399
>>54753411

t. White Knights
>>
>>54753548
t. attention whoring troll and manlet
>>
>>54753433
I don't worry about it. It's mostly worked out.
>>
>>54753537
>>54753456
What about people trying to use or replicate your technology?
>>
Are there any perks that let you confront inner demons, past mistakes, and other dark thoughts?
>>
>>54753433
Reverse Engineering from Worm. Fiats that everything I build keeps working. Ur
>>
>>54749722
At this point I don't think normal genetics is even a thing in their world.
>>
>>54753625
While not a perk, goetic magic from Mage the Awakening pulls out your worst vice as a demon you can interact with.
>>
>>54751943
There are multiple jumpers each with their own benefactor tailored to them, there is no direct contact between jumpers or the worlds they visit. The only way they interact is with a weird jumper based version of the internet, primarily through a 4chan equivalent.
>>
>>54753749
So something like the Hero BBS?
>>
>>54753433
It depends on what you mean.

Some things, like levers and pulleys, or toasters, work the same in every universe. There are a lot of basic physics that work the same across dimensional boundaries, unless you go into really alien dimensions, and then all bets are off and whether or not the toaster works is probably the least of your worries.
As for technological know how that comes from perks, I just kindof go with the rule that they're backed by a form of fiat. It's like in Genius: The Transgression, you know? Where other people are like, "That's not how physics work," And I'm like, "That's totally how physics work!", and then I make physics work, and they're like, "How do those physics work?!", except then when they touch the thing it doesn't just explode or anything.

As for generalized knowledge and stuff about various weird physics systems, like, things that I didn't pick up from perks, that actually DOESN'T work, and it's basically just useless knowledge. But I like collecting knowledge anyway, even if it's useless.

I have over six hundred different schematics for how to build toasters!
>>
>>54753026
And I'll stay so true to our path that I'll slaughter all these babies to prove it.
-A Solar
>>
File: jc11.jpg (76KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
jc11.jpg
76KB, 595x841px
>>54753433
Well barring MCU, Swat Kats or Genius it depends on the piece of technology in question, to be honest. Some things just sort of-yeah, what >>54753468 said. Other things need magic or psychics or divine intervention to give them a leg up. In general stuff that works on a replicable fuel source seems the most reliable to me, while stuff that needs a preexisting constant like Z-Space probably takes a bunch of finangling.

Although early on I hit a point where my magic was largely lines of programming and my science was mostly singing at things until they turned into other things so-there's always been a fine line.

>>54753176
Hush

>>54753160
Okay, but it has to be a GOOD Starlight Breaker. A big, proud, pink throbbing thing that penetrates the stratosphere with utmost poise. I didn't raise no hedge mage quitter.

>>54753175
I mean, she's smiling now but.

There were also a lot of frowns. And glares. Even tears, in the bad old days. It's bit a long ride, and I can't do things by halves. So I wouldn't say I succeeded in saving a smile when said smiler also had to force me into genocide rehab later to keep it there.

Look, there's a reason I prefer to do things hands off. I'm not good at smiles.

>>54753625
Psychonauts and Inside Out, for perks. There's also MOTHER and MOTHER: Cognitive Dissonance, if you dare. Discworld witchcraft and conventional DC magic's also good for doing that, especially if you have Dream's blessing.

>>54749933
Just remember, there's a 50/50 chance of getting plump and round instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltb5RrKCb5Q
>>
>>54753771
Very similar yes.
>>
Question, whomever made the armored core jump are they doing the 4 and for answer generation?
>>
>>54753786
Hey killing babies is directly opposed by Compassion. There's a reason that the devs noted that the Sun's intimacy of "wary respect" for Solars is the closest thing to fear he's capable of feeling.
>>
>>54753825
But what about all those Aztec-style ripped out heart sacrifices he accepted from the Dragon Kings?
>>
>>54753861
Exalted's lore is a self contradictory mess.
>>
>>54753887
And the most contradictory, is the idea that the Exalted and Incarnae are supposed to be the protagonists instead of a disaster that doomed the world.
>>
>>54753914
No it's pretty consistent about them being both those things.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 271x186px
Katana or longsword?
>>
>>54753989
Longsword
>>
>>54753989
Neither. Hand and Half.
>>
File: sephiroth_ff7.jpg (27KB, 473x640px) Image search: [Google]
sephiroth_ff7.jpg
27KB, 473x640px
You think Light of Eden would help Sephiroth?
>>
>>54753928
True, should've said people you're supposed to sympathise with by default.

>>54753989
I'm pretty sure it's been pretty much confirmed longsword, not to mention a shitton of samurai lore was macho posturing made up by a bunch of bureaucrats with nothing better to do that teamgank some peasants.

Swords a shit anyway, the bow and spear was always more valuable to knightly sorts.
>>
>>54754015
And before someone starts in on, "but they're the same thing!", that was the joke.
>>
>>54753803
Actually an Anon claimed 4 and For Answer many threads ago, haven't heard from that anon in a while though.
>>
>>54753989
Daisho. Niten Ichi-ryu 4 lyfe.
>>
>>54751943
JumpChan frequently visits in person, stopping time while she does so. Sometimes certain things are unfrozen but never other people.
>>
File: Kenshin Himura Samurai X.jpg (85KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
Kenshin Himura Samurai X.jpg
85KB, 608x608px
>>54753989
Katana, no question.
>>
File: raptors.png (151KB, 495x718px) Image search: [Google]
raptors.png
151KB, 495x718px
>>54753989
CLAWS
>>
>>54751943
Benefactor is in it mostly for shits and giggles, and because it's fun to see what sort of lewd adventures a mortal will go on given that sort of power. Not to say they don't intervene now and then to spice things up a bit if they get too bored.
>>
File: tumblr_nix3whYBph1sfilzzo1_500.jpg (37KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nix3whYBph1sfilzzo1_500.jpg
37KB, 480x474px
>>54753989
Saber
>>
>>54754028
>the bow and spear was always more valuable to knightly sorts
En masse, maybe.
>>
File: 65282631.ZfUWIglu.jpg (100KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
65282631.ZfUWIglu.jpg
100KB, 800x599px
>>54753989
Something like this.
>>
File: jc12.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>54753989
I used to be all about wielding the lightsaber as a longsword, actually! Except it was called a beam katana. And sometimes turned into a dragon. But "both" seems like a trite answer there was a nerdy guy with a bendier one who was much more into the assassination tournament than I was.

Anyway, these days I almost never carry a sword to rely on it in serious combat so-if my avatars' got one, it's probably a saber concealed in a sword cane. Oh, it'll have it's fair share of upgrades-high frequency uru, microrunes, transdimensional lightning-but it's mostly there to confuse the shit out of people from what the hand holding the sheathe is doing.

Because the sheathe is a disguised sonic screwdriver.

>>54754025
He's really messed up so you'd probably have to work a lot at it, but I guess? I forgot how much of it was him being a crazy supersoldier, and how much of it was him being influenced by Genova.

>>54754135
>quack

I wonder what a T-rex quacking sounds like? I heard a while ago they found out they make noises like frogs, so-really loudly, for one?

>>54754205
I thought en masse was the point, the sword is meant to be a sidearm used once they were in the thick of fighting. So the lads would be drilled for war, but they'd prioritise the bow and spear for the opening-whereas the sword was only there to fight their way out of a scrum, not the weapon of choice it's so often seen as. And at that range, barring the mordhau a knife could be even more valuable to wiggle into the chinks of armor.

At least, I think?
>>
>>54753989
Greatsword. Also guns. But mostly the greatsword.
>>
>>54753548
Your shitposting brings me joy and encourages me to return here. For as long as you are here, being entertaining, I shall remain, make jumps And posting builds and enjoy you flailing around like my own pesonal clown. Thank you.
>>
>>54754315
Nah nigga.
>>
File: Chris super fluff.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Chris super fluff.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
>>54752881
>>
>>54753989
Fist
>>
>>54753989
Longsword. Sometimes an executioner's sword but that is for overly dramatic fights.
>>
>>54751523
blood wolf i was like knuckleduster with better gadgets a vehicle and combat practical costume
>>
>>54754453
All I want to do is make Uncle Dante proud of me. I want nothing more than to be CUH-RAY-ZEE like him when I grow up!
>>
File: 11005A.jpg (524KB, 900x658px) Image search: [Google]
11005A.jpg
524KB, 900x658px
>>54753989
Does a Kriegmesser count?
>>
File: QjQBXlxOidAsayP-800x450-noPad.jpg (68KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
QjQBXlxOidAsayP-800x450-noPad.jpg
68KB, 750x410px
>>54753989
>Longsword
Dex fags better watch out.
>>
>>54749063
Listen you guys always complain when I talk about bedroom stuff so don't ask me about bedroom stuff!
>>
File: 78145.jpg (50KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
78145.jpg
50KB, 225x350px
>>54752881
Jump when?
>>
File: Giant Dad 2.jpg (224KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Giant Dad 2.jpg
224KB, 750x1000px
>>54754514
My man.
>>
I've realized that I vastly prefer reading jumps rather than making builds for them?
>>
File: Shepherd MW2.png (712KB, 594x750px) Image search: [Google]
Shepherd MW2.png
712KB, 594x750px
>>54754514
"Sure, it matters who's got the biggest stick, but it matters a helluva lot more who's swinging it."
>>
File: kaijuu3.jpg (259KB, 1280x436px) Image search: [Google]
kaijuu3.jpg
259KB, 1280x436px
So, what monster forms are you guys planning on building for Generic Kaiju?
>>
>>54753288
Soon™
On a more serious not I might have to give up the claim for someone else to have, been getting really busy lately
>>
>>54752881
My husband, Lance Who is also my Arcanine from the first jump. Sometimes feral, sometimes knot
>>
>>54754579
How goes Dark Souls, by the way?
>>
>>54754579
>>54754666
Also interested in that. Kinda holding off my builds for DS 1&2 right now.
>>
>>54754290
>He's really messed up so you'd probably have to work a lot at it, but I guess? I forgot how much of it was him being a crazy supersoldier, and how much of it was him being influenced by Genova.

It was a pretty good blend. He was lied to and experimented on by Hojo his whole life, lost both his best friends to dumb SOLDIER bullshit, and then discovered all those lies just in time to meet an alien god-monster that could whisper madness into his ear.

Really, the best thing to do would be to definitely kill both Hojo and Jenova ASAP, then get him off the Planet entirely. He needs a fresh start in an environment where everyone has enough weirdness in their lives to keep up with him.
>>
File: Destroyah Redesign.jpg (865KB, 850x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Destroyah Redesign.jpg
865KB, 850x1125px
>>54754633
Something like this take on Destroyah's final form is what I'm going for.
>>
>>54754639
You do what you need to, anon. Worst case, as a fellow random anon, I will take up the banner for you.
>>
>>54754633
Dunno. Not gonna count my chickens before they hatch, so to speak.
>>
>>54754657
>>
File: Nito.jpg (35KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Nito.jpg
35KB, 480x272px
>>54754666
Decent. Stage 1 is done (so everything has the basic concept worked out and noted). Intro, outro, origins, locations, basic formatting and section descriptions are done. I just need to go about writing in the. . . 68 or so perks, and 132 or so items? I might have to double check those numbers.

Anyways, taking a short break from it since I've just been the opposite of into it. Just not feeling it even if I want to do it.
>>
>>54754666
>>54754686
>>54754751
Ah, right, and the companion and drawback stuff obviously. Lots still to do but the hard part is over.
>>
>>54752881
I keep her happy by playing games with her.
Games like genocide.
>>
>>54754657
Ah, first loves, how romantic that you tied the knot.
>>
>>54754763
Anything related to the Lord Souls included in the update? Always been one of my favourite things of DS.
>>
>>54754750
Don't fear the boner, embrace it! You know if you had to pick one, you'd choose someone like him.

>>54754784
Oh yes, it was very romantic. In fact, he likes to tie the knot pretty often. Not that I ever try to stop him
>>
>>54754633
As I said some time ago: part blue dragon slug, part dragon, all creature of the deep.
>>
When a companion import option doesn't them CP but says they get a free origin should I assume they get the free 100CP perks and items for that origin?
>>
>>54754633
I've already got a dragon alt-form, so I just go in as as that.
>>
>>54754633
Still planning mine out. Too many ideas, especially after trawling some of the art threads. Picked up some good shit from a "gods and monsters" art post.
>>
>>54754871
I assume they get the freebies. But there's nothing stopping you from deciding they get their origin's entire perk tree. Single player game and all.
>>
>>54754789
I'm thinking about chunks as rewards for a few of the scenarios at the moment (like Four Kings sized chunks). Pondering the details for them in the background while doing other stuff. I want them and the rewards to be fairly epic given the circumstances behind them, but also want to keep the rewards of those scenarios halfway reasonable so I have a chance of offering comparatively tempting rewards for different scenarios not connected to one of the lords. Know what I mean?
>>
>>54754633
I'm gonna go Godzilla 2014 and be a big bulky Kaiju that can withstand all those pesky lasers and the fucking Chicxulub meteor, get close and maul them like a bear.
>>
>>54754937
Yeah, I can understand that. Still would be pretty damn cool to get a whole Lord Soul for the most difficult scenario. Though I wouldn't exactly know what that should be desu, besides the obvious power loss. Well, even if you can't come up with anything, chunks are still pretty decent.
>>
How does Jumpchain rule Sidereals with unaging. 5000 year life span or no set lifespan
>>
>>54755021
Jump says other forms of immortality/agelessness/etc overrule their destined death, at least for Jumper and company.
>>
Could someone post the fire emblem archanea jump?
>>
>>54754796
Any reason behind the fetish? I might have a similar one and thought it was less common than seeing someone mention it on /tg/, much less in this thread of all places.
>>
>>54755074
>>54754796
Are we talking about bulbous dog penises here or did I miss something?
>>
>>54755094
No, puns you fucking deviant, obviously.
>>
>>54754937
That would be fucking rad. My Jumper has huge Fire and Sun themes, so getting the Souls of the Witch and Gwyn would be a huge deal. I mean, who wouldn't want a soul of sun and fire?
>>
>>54755113
Can't get enough of those sexy, sexy puns.
>>
>>54755074
Arcanine was always my favorite pokemon as a kid, and well...searching things on the internet at an impressionable age, things happen. What really sealed the deal in our romance was when I gave him that Fire Stone...while he was inside me. That certainly 'locked' our positions in the relationship.
>>
>>54755021
Wait is that due to Fate or does their Exaltation just straight up kill them when they hit 5000?
>>
>>54754937
Would a chunk of a Lord Soul let you power your own Miracles/Pyromancy?
>>
>>54754879
Why does Scylla have so many weird interpretations? That one's just one of a few.
>>
>>54755197
Your pyromancy already comes from your own personal flame, so a lord soul would just power it up, at best.
>>
>>54755201
Greek Mythology is weird, dude.
>>
>>54746978
There's another version of this list here if you're interested.
>https://pastebin.com/wVeETdy2

>>54751943
I've always imagined the benefactor as looking kinda like Death of the Endless but having the personality of Q. She's an enigmatic creature of incredible power, and the amount she involves herself in my adventures varies depending on the jump and jumper. Sometimes she just pops in to talk, other times she takes up an active role as an antagonist. But regardless of what she does she's always helpful, observant, and inquisitive. Kinda like a psychologist observing a patient, or a kid playing with their pet.

She was also once a jumper herself, or something similar, and is now trying to create more people like her. Aside from myself she's observing an unknown number of jumpers who're also on their own chains, but she only occasionally alludes to their existence and won't answer any questions regarding other jumpers or the greater nature of the chain.

>>54752881
Mainly just my companions and any friends I make during my adventures. I also have a soft spot for certain groups and individuals like the mutants from Marvel, the Dicloni from Elfen Lied, the Eldar and humanity in 40k, the Jedi during the Clone Wars era, etc.

>>54753433
I either ignore it or just say that my intelligence perks let me figure out ways around it. Or I just fluff that all the jumps take pace in the same omniverse created by the benefactor, so every form of magic and science I encounter are just variations of the same system.

>>54753989
Scimitar.
>>
>>54754937
Yo can I be one of Gwyn's kids? I want to help out the others.

Except Gwynevere, daddy's little slut.
>>
>>54755176
Saturn says: "Everything has an end."
>>
>>54755151

I'm undecided what format I'm using for designating Scenarios actually, currently I have them paired with origins though. (Each of the eight scenarios matched to two different origins where it makes sense.)

>>54755197

I'm not really understanding. You already power your own Pyromancy through a Pyromancy Flame bestowed upon you, and you power Miracles through faith/belief and stuff. I would think having part like, Gwyn's lord soul would jack up miracles associated with him maybe, but I don't think there's any crossover with Pyromancy.

>>54755278

Nah, one of the origins lets you be one of his knights but that's basically the closest thing.
>>
>>54755296
Exalted are made to tell beings who give those kind of ultimatums to shove it.
>>
>>54754028
>True, should've said people you're supposed to sympathise with by default.
No the argument is whether it's better to risk everything to make the world great or accept a slow slide down. There are good points on both sides.

The Usurpation was probably the correct option but the world's back to the point it needs the Solars for, namely fighting off crazed Yozi.
>>
>>54755306
Gwynevere waifu?
>>
>>54755307
Not if you're a Sidereal. Especially not if you're a Sidereal about the Death part of Fate.
>>
>>54755328
I'm iffy on whether the generic canon companion option I'm working on would allow her. She never actually shows up in the game, just an illusion of her.
>>
>>54755324
I was talking about the Primordial War. The argument wouldn't have come up with, if the entire rebellion hadn't been founded on the gods being lazy shits.
>>
>>54755307
Indeed.
Every Exalt actually has an expiration date on them, but their nature is to surpass limits, and disregard anyone else's meddling in their choices.
>>
>>54755306
Miracles don't draw their power from the Lord Souls?
>>
>>54755351
And the Primordials being terrible as hell. The First Age was a marked improvement for all the mortals. Solars made shit awesome before the GC drove them over the edge.
>>
>>54755338
What if a Solar decides they don't want their Sidereal waifu to die after a few millenia?
>>
>>54755338
... The Sidereals violated Fate and Destiny so hard they broke part of it.

Limits are no more than polite suggestions and problems to be overcome for Exalts, no matter their type.
>>
>>54751943
So, dont usually think about this stuff, but here goes.

The benefactor for my current chain is pretty much what they appear to be: A bored, omnipotent being with a little too much time on their hands. They also happen to be the Jumper from a far, far future enjoying what is a stable time-loop and laughing at how much of a doofus they were in the beginning.
>>
>>54755348
At this point I'm 99% sure Rosaria is Gwynevere, if only because we have the Nameless King to guage what a proper Lord's bodily proportions look like and her miracle is the one that directly references Gwynevere's rather than the hand-me-down that the Dancer has.

The remaining 1% comes from Midir's soul description which says he was stuck down there guarding the Deep long after the gods died. And even that could be handwaved since the Deep can do necromancy-lite things.

>>54755389
By lore? The Solars have been trying to find complete, true immortality for at least a thousand years and haven't.

By word of the devs, death goes and sulks in the corner while the power of true wub miraculously succeeds against the odds. AND THAT SOLAR'S NAME IS JOHN CENA
>>
>>54755367
Miracles are powered by faith. They were bestowed by the gods, but can apparently work without them. Basically, miracles are cast-from-willpower, and sorceries are cast-from-intelligence. Pyromancy is cast-from-body, maybe? It relies on on a flame that you improve on its own, separate from your stats.
>>
>>54755432
I think it's hexes/dark sorceries that are cast from body. Pyromancy is, like you said, cast from flame.
>>
>>54755414
I'm pretty sure Solars didn't even know they COULD die of old age until one of the Elders suddenly started aging not long before the Usurpation.
>>
>>54755448
Yeah, that makes sense. I was just spitballing, based purely on what we know from DS1. I tend to think of 2 and 3 as being separate things.
>>
File: So Angry I Broke the TV.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
So Angry I Broke the TV.gif
1MB, 320x240px
What's the angriest you've ever been, Jumpers?
>>
>>54755455
Oh? I could've sworn Merela died peacefully and had a tombe somewhere.
>>
>>54755414
Basically if it works for your story Solars can totes make immortality for Sidereals. Otherwise they can't.
>>
>>54746103
That one looks like it prevents physical deterioration- where does it mention stopping skill atrophy?
>>
>>54755414
According to 3e Solar sorcery can achieve proper lol nope immortality but it will never be unconditional; always having certain things that can kill the subject anyway, times when it doesn't work, or maintenance that must be done too keep it working.
>>
>>54754200
You know, I'm strongly tempted to be a Fragment of Wrath in Soul Eater, but there was an off-hand comment that you'd bear a resemblance to your progenitor.

That bothers me a lot more than it should, and now I'm trying to find a way to make myself okay with that so I can buy that race.

I also think it's really weird that Fragments of Wrath can't take the Demon Weapon origin and just be, like, a Demon Weapon in spirit.
>>
What does importing a companion in elona do?
do they get points or..?
>>
>>54755540
I wish that jump would get an update. . . Elona+ is great.
>>
>>54755367
See >>54755432. They might stem from holy feats of the gods (among others/other things) but once the miracle is out there, anyone can basically learn and wield it providing they have enough faith in it for it to work.

>>54755414
I'm leaning towards Rosaria being Gwynevere too for similar reasons.
>>
>>54754633
>>
>>54754633
A giant skeleton made of smaller skeletons.
>>
>>54755490
A recurring villain mind whammied and killed my first and only companion.

I'm going to spend the next ten plus jumps getting mad-science/magitech swole to kick his ass next time I see him. Nobody mind whammies my companions.
>>
>>54755414
>Lord's bodily proportions look like
On a related note, what the fuck is up with the proportions of Vendrick, Velstadt, Raime, Sulvayn, etc.
>>
>>54755540
I... guess they get Elona metaphysics? I remember stats in Elona being able to get pretty high.
>>
>>54755597
Having a powerful soul warps your body, usually by making it bigger. But not always evenly. Also, getting involved with any sort of Dark, especially the Abyss. Also, engaging in sinful behavior, especially gluttony. Also, being exposed to Chaos flames.

Wow it's really easy to get a fucked up body in Dark Souls.
>>
>>54755597
A theory I've heard is that more Souls = HUGE

Player is immune to this because it would be too difficult to program into the game
>>
>>54755597
In general, it seems that Vendrick's power became similar to the divine at the height of his reign, hence why he and his men have similar proportions to that of the gods from DS1. Might have been from the power of the Lordsvessel or something.
>>
>>54755637
Might be an undeath thing. Maybe it just locks your body in with the same limits as before or something?
>>
>>54755624
>>54755637
Logan is apparently super powerful but he's w normal old man. Same for Straid.

Also what about the Daughters of Chaos? Or Ciaran?
>>
File: Ikusagami.jpg (343KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
Ikusagami.jpg
343KB, 500x722px
>>54754633
A giant armored-up paladin. Basically normal Jumper but bigger. Think along the lines of pic related or Jet Jaguar.
>>
>>54754633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlLT03VhPtk
>>
>>54755668
Presumably there's a difference between "powerful because you're a really good sorcerer" and "having a powerful soul." If by the daughters of chaos you mean the witches, they weren't even human, so who knows how the rules apply to them. And Ciaran was an assassin, so her skill with stealth and poison probably had more to do with her rank than her actual power.

But at this point I feel obligated to remind everyone that Souls lore is a purposely ambiguous clusterfuck and that reaching definite, consistent conclusions is nearly impossible. You can only ever make educated guesses.
>>
>>54755668
Mad skills seems to be counted as a different thing from the raw soul power many bosses and huge enemies have. Ciaran was basically the assassin of the four knights so that might be the reason she was small, less killing/bulking up, more strategy and back stabbing.

Flame Sorcery apparently became defunct after the Witch of Izalith fucked her ritual up. Based on that, it might have been an art unique to her Lord Soul and the people she taught it too. And if that's true, the whole weaving giant pillars of flame and wielding flame sorcery thing the Daughters of Chaos had listed as feats might have been skill based or an extension of the Witch's power.

Purely theorycrafting, but that's how I tend to see it.
>>
>>54755712
I expected another kind of Pepe
>>
>>54746978
Space Station 13 has two CP-bought items, Spell Burger and Mugwort Tea, which combo to turn the consumer into a Space Wizard with all sorts of potential powers.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>54755722
Dead meme is dead.
>>
>>54755637
>Aldritch only wanted to embark on his personal HUGE QUESTl, the Deep cult just sort of formed around him
>>
>>54755785
Please, it's far from dead.
>>
>>54755788
Well he chose a weird way to do it considering your basically fighting a sapient puddle by the time you fight him.
>>
>>54755717
At the very least "powerful beause you have skills and guts instead of powerful because your soul is mega ultra buff" seems to be somewhat canon.

Gael fought his way to the Ringed City, but only became huge after eating the Pygmy Lords (who, apparently bearing the Dark Soul's essence, would've gave him lots of strong soul food). Yet unlike Manus when he tried to absorb the Dark Soul into himself it started heating himself from the inside out. Probably because he was an Unkindled judging from what color his attacks looked.
>>
File: Pepe-is-dead.jpg (234KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-is-dead.jpg
234KB, 1024x1024px
>>54755816
Are you 100 percent on that?
>>
>>54755573
Does anyone have that bit of BnHA where All Might is laughing at Deku's costume ripping him off?
>>
>>54755818
He didn't think he'd explode.
>>
>>54754633
Only after the best.

RIP Godzilla
>>
File: pepe-i-killed-you.jpg (145KB, 1000x857px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-i-killed-you.jpg
145KB, 1000x857px
>>54755838
>>
>>54755838
Gotta love when your own creation is made into propaganda.
>>
>>54755838
Yes. The original author thought he could "take back" Pepe by killing him off and reclaiming him, but I don't see people slowing down on using him. Quite the opposite, in fact.
>>
>>54755896
>>54755838
When did this happen? It's amazing.
>>
>>54755877
...oh.

RIP
>>
>>54755916
Propaganda for something you don't support, even.
>>
>>54755896
Gotta love /pol/ and /r/the_donald.
>>
>>54755919
>>54755838
The Fool only killed the body. But his consciousness is still alive in this never ending memes nightmare. Not even the greatest of hunters could slay him Pepe now.

I just finished Bloodborne and it is effecting my thoughts.
>>
>>54755970
You speak of great wisdom. It's almost like you have eyes on the inside.
>>
>>54748327
>>54755760
>>54755259
Okay how does this look?
>>
File: DamnitIto.jpg (274KB, 834x768px) Image search: [Google]
DamnitIto.jpg
274KB, 834x768px
>>54756008
Did someone say eyes?
>>
>>54746978

The Heroes jump has Evolution, which allows one to grant someone any ability on the show that is below the level of time travel and ability copying.

Stranger Things has MK Ultra, which allows one to grant someone psychic abilities.
>>
>>54756017
Looks pretty good.
>>
>>54756030
We really need that Junji Ito jump
>>
File: SquidBaby.png (445KB, 1363x720px) Image search: [Google]
SquidBaby.png
445KB, 1363x720px
>>54756008
I'm not sure I have any eyes anymore.
But I know more than any mortal.

Moon god died like a chump.
>>
File: ItWasMadeForMe.jpg (99KB, 350x368px) Image search: [Google]
ItWasMadeForMe.jpg
99KB, 350x368px
>>54756100
Indeed.
>>
So, for the MtG jumps, how large should I assume a basic land is? Like, the Zendikar jumps says a Mountain basic land is "vast rocky peaks", so it's ostensibly a whole range, but how big of one? The smallest mountain range in the world is the Sutter Buttes in California, a rough circle around 16 kilometers in diameter. The largest is the Andes, which stretch throughout South America at 7000 kilometers long by 500 wide. I'm assuming it's somewhere between those two extremes, but where should it fall?
>>
>>54756115
It needs a cat companion and a Junji Ito vision perk
>>
>>54756123
This is answered in the archives and maybe even the supplement if you use it.
>>
>>54756144
man I loved cat diary,it was so sweet it made me miss Having cats
>>
>>54756017
Generic Universal Monsters has The Curse perk.
>>
File: BoilemMashemStickemInAStew.png (539KB, 590x565px) Image search: [Google]
BoilemMashemStickemInAStew.png
539KB, 590x565px
>>54756144
Do you really want Ito vision? Maybe the ability to give others Ito vision.
>>
>>54756197
Pokemon would be an interesting experience
>>
>>54756168
It is not answered in the supplement. As for the archives, I'm having trouble finding anything. That's why I'm asking here.
>>
File: 293769_1140x516.jpg (161KB, 1140x516px) Image search: [Google]
293769_1140x516.jpg
161KB, 1140x516px
>>54756209
Shit forgot my pic
>>
>>54756168
No, the supplement says how large a newly-formed mana bond is, not how large the ones you buy are. The jump says "vast", ten square miles is not vast.
>>
File: lnk178.png (1003KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
lnk178.png
1003KB, 1000x929px
>>54752881
>>
File: steven_by_charcoalman-daama3o.jpg (372KB, 1024x1470px) Image search: [Google]
steven_by_charcoalman-daama3o.jpg
372KB, 1024x1470px
>>54756209
Steven Universe would be too
>>
File: You'veBeenShitpostingHaven'tYou.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
You'veBeenShitpostingHaven'tYou.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>54756255
Hanging Head Balloons in Steven universe
>>
>>54756197
So...

Spiral Power versus Evil Spirals... Who wins?
>>
>>54756222
Ah well according to >>54756243 it's ten square miles, answered in the supplement.

>>54756243
Anon for many people ten square miles is kind of a large area of property.
>>
>>54756285
Spiral Power. Junji Ito likes baby Lovecraft shit not super strong stuff.
>>
>>54756285
They gattai, obviously.

The result will probably destroy reality, though.
>>
>>54756100
Dirge made one.

I'm not fond of it, honestly.
>>
File: spaceshark.jpg (42KB, 516x344px) Image search: [Google]
spaceshark.jpg
42KB, 516x344px
Jumpers who plan to return home at some point, ending their chain: how do you plan to prevent the heat death of the universe?
>>
>>54756328
>Dirge

So you're saying that its garbage.
>>
>>54756285
>Implying Spiral Power doesn't work by draining power through Junji Ito Spirals in other worlds
>>
>>54756328
>>54756342
You've made it clear you're not fond of anything, yes.

I wanna see what that jump looks like now.
>>
>>54756335
Considering that the whole heat death thing might not be an actual thing. Nothing.
>>
>>54756349
I'm not the Dirgeposter, I just don't like Dirge's jumps.

Am I allowed to dislike them?
>>
>>54756335
Make a new universe, or pull matter and energy from some other universe into this one.
>>
>>54756380
You're allowed to. I don't like them much earlier. Unfortunately, shitposters have memeified hating Dirge. So it's easy to confuse people expressing an honest opinion and just more shitposting.
>>
is someone working on wizard of oz jump?
>>
>>54756335
I dunno yet. Perpetual motion generator or something?

I haven't given it that much thought. Maybe everything needs to end? Maybe entropy has to happen for time to exist? Like I said, dunno yet.
>>
File: -F 1.0- Junji Ito Kaidanroku.pdf (943KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
-F 1.0- Junji Ito Kaidanroku.pdf
943KB, 1x1px
>>54756100
Here you go. Not that it'll get on the drive without Dirge here to actually post it. But, you know, it exists.
>>
>>54756115
The Enigma of Amigara Fault is one of the things that used to give me nightmares and it is the second most "traumatizing" /a/ related thing I have seenI can't browse /x/ horror manga threads without fearing that someone will drop that poop petrification doujin again,
shit was horrible
>>
>>54753433
You know how the Civilization jump has a thing where relics of your civilization can be found in future jumps?
And how the Greek Myth jump has a thing that makes you part of the Greek mythology in future jumps?
And how the Marvel jump has something that sort of retcons you into existence?

Same thing. It was always that way, don't worry about it.
>>
>>54756393
I understand, and I don't blame you.

The sheer magnitude of shitposting does bother me though, you can't really express any opinion without someone trying to use it to start something. It also doesn't help that we have an horrible mixture of people who bite bait and people who respond to themselves.

Sometimes I wish we did use some kind of forum system instead of 4chan, just so we could ban people more easily. inb4 SB, inb4 trying to kill Jumpchain.
>>
>>54756426
Well, I like it. Not like there haven't been oddly formatted jumps that have past muster like Bloodborne, or Umineko, or that one huge Kamen Rider scenario.

I for one vote it be on the drive.
>>
>>54756410
Nobody gets to make a wizard of oz jump. Not nobody. Not no how.
>>
>>54756391

Out of curiosity, how are you planning to create a new universe?
>>
>>54756410
We already have one. But seriously though, no I'm pretty sure no one's claimed it.
>>
>>54756335
Oh, I'll just go to random worlds and empower native lifeforms to see what tricks they can use before destructively annihilating the world and moving to the next. I mean, it's clearly working for the Entities in Worm, and makes a lot of sense!

In all seriousness: I'm not concerned with the theoretical heat death of the universe.
>>
>>54756380
What >>54756393 said. At this point I've learned the hard way to assume the worst about an opinion that expresses dislike without justification.
>>
Anti-Demon Wavelength or Light of Eden? I am having trouble deciding on which would be more powerful.
>>
>>54751943
My benefactor... Well, I was not dealt the best hand. She(?) is a young elder god that uses humans for entertainment because she's easily amused. BUT so that I can't leave, she tied my string of fate to the chain, so if I figure a way out of the local multiverse or end up in my home dimension, i'll explode. Very violently. She's so alien she doesn't even realize that's a bad thing.
At least she's relatively nice to me. She sits in my head during the jumps, and provides commentary.
>>
>>54756410
Not as far as I know, no. I think it would be fun though.

>Drop-in perks based around Dorothy and/or the Wizard
>Maybe dual perk-trees?
>Witches split into Good and Bad origins
>Good Witches get an appearance perk for free
>"I Had the Strangest Dream" drawback where you have to spend the first and last year of your stay on a black and white Kansas farm, with nothing supernatural
>>
>>54756448
We don't even need forum accounts. Just having poster IDs turned on would be a huge improvement. There's basically no hope of that ever happening, though.
>>
>>54751943
All of you exist. Every jumper that was ever thought of ever (since the beginning of Jumpchain) actually exists. Their benefactors and support structures exist as well. (Omniverse theory)

But the benefactor of my chain doesn't care about any of that, being a cosmic NEET who doesn't know any other benefactors (or have any friends), and because of the Jumper non-interference treatises signed in the aftermath of the Great Potato War.

The benefactor sent the jumper on the chain because she was bored. and because she's a cosmic NEET who wanted a friend.
>>
>>54756335
Kill the concept of the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>54756461
aww, i want flying monkey minions
>>
>>54756305
>Anon for many people ten square miles is kind of a large area of property.
If I can bike across it in ten minutes, it's not "vast". Ten square miles is three miles wide. That's pathetic.
>>
>>54756474
I can't recall the exact wording, but I thing Light of Eden is better passively, but Anti-Demon will win if you want to more aggressively punch the crazy.
>>
>>54756426
okay after getting past the wordswordswords it looks pretty neat

I want to keep this one too

>>54756486
/pol/ has that and it hasnt killed the shitposting there
>>
>>54756461
>Implying
Qrow is the Scarcrow, Ironwood is the Tin Man, and Leonheart is the Lion.
Salem is probably the Wicked Witch.
>>
>>54756503
You could make it.

You could make a "Monkey Control Hat" one of the items.
>>
>>54756335
By the time the universe dies, my Souls will have grown into its own multiverse. So I'll just invite people to enter it?
>>
>>54756486
>Poster IDs.

/pol/ has that, and nationality flags. Does nothing.

We'd get nothing.
>>
>>54756505
t. Tony Stark

So how many ten square mile properties do you, exclusively, own Mr. Stark?
>>
File: 1479079697231.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479079697231.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
>>54756493
Is this my fault

Did I make the Great Potato War a thing

Is Potatobane a thing
>>
>>54756452
>>54756510
One of the rules is that the maker has to post it, but Dirge doesn't like to post his stuff here.

No one except shitposters will complain if you use it in your chain, but it's probably not going on the drive.
>>
>>54756510
Despite the evidence to the contrary, I want to believe that we're better than /pol/, at least.
>>
>>54756526
You slut
>>
>>54756452
>>54756510
It's refreshing to see some people not instantly REEEEing at the sight of Dirge's work. Still, as I said, he'd have to post it officially for review first. Altering that process would just lead to chaos.>>54756510
>>
>>54756456
...There are at least several jumps that give you the perks or tech to do it, but I actually have a very elaborate combination for how to pull this off so I'll tell you next thread.
>>
>>54756539
Only if you make the Jump for it....
>>
>>54756543
Well, we are but /pol/ has a literal National Socialism General. Being called better than /pol/ is the textbook definition of damning by faint praise.
>>
>>54754565

Not today

>>54756328

Is good ?
>>
>>54756540
Okay, how do I get in contact with Dirge? What's his account on SB, or does he usually lurk in the chat?
>>
>>54756575
>Is good

I think it is, at least.
>>
>>54756579
He's active in the discord under the name Regina. Forgot whether that's the same as his SB account.
>>
>>54756575
Maybe read it and find out?
>>
>>54756579
>>54756596
Cadenza Alstrea is the name on SB.
>>
>>54756505
I disagree but okay.
Thread posts: 570
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.