[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40K General (40KG)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 446
Thread images: 94

Fortified Position Edition

>Chaos (and I guess Chaos as a whole)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W069dPLTXg0 [Embed]

>Grey Knights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWrG8DofaFA [Embed]

>Konor Campaign: Chaos winning the tabletop. Imperium winning painting and model purchases.
https://konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
https://warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
https://mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other Megas
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-Anon doing Chaos' work)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

How are Fortifications this edition?
>>
>>54740171
>doesn't link the previous thread
Why are recent OPs all so shitty?
>>
>>54740142
Necrons are not good in 8th edition. Highest placing Necron player took 42nd at BAO.

42nd.
>>
Do these sexy fuckers have rules in 8th? I dont think they do..
>>
To the anon who wanted to know how forgefiends perform in 8th, they are possibly worse than they were in 7th. Do not bother using one. Going to try out my lord of skulls next game.
>>
Would a Slaaneshi warband based around the theme of being corrupt, arrogant knights focused on the pursuit of martial perfection instead of degeneracy work?
I was thinking of them maybe having some perverted code of honor in which they ignore civilians because you can't get any better when you're fighting people who can't fight back, and using hordes of cultists like medieval armies would use peasant levies, and trying to go after other champions in honorable duels to prove their martial prowess.
>>
>>54741053
Then it be Khorne instead of Slaanesh.
>>
>>54741053

Being the arrogant knights that they are, it's likely they'd slaughter civilians without a thought simply for being in their way. Perhaps even going so far as to be insulted that one so lowly has had the privilege of bearing witness to their perfection, and as such should die.

Or maybe they find a joy in killing their lessers, seeing it as a kind of blessing that the last thing they see is their own magnificence. In that case, they'd want to slaughter everyone, possibly dragging out their agonizing deaths, so that they can bear witness to their beauty that much longer.
>>
>>54741129
>Being the arrogant knights that they are, it's likely they'd slaughter civilians without a thought simply for being in their way. Perhaps even going so far as to be insulted that one so lowly has had the privilege of bearing witness to their perfection, and as such should die.
So... a bunch of Slaaneshi Marines with the personality of Joffery Baratheon?
>>
>>54741159

I hate them already. They're perfect.
>>
>>54741022
It really is impressive how they made a bad unit even worse
>>
File: Nazdreg_ud_Urdgrub_(bemalt).jpg (30KB, 375x448px) Image search: [Google]
Nazdreg_ud_Urdgrub_(bemalt).jpg
30KB, 375x448px
Post characters you miss
>>
File: castellan draco.jpg (32KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
castellan draco.jpg
32KB, 533x800px
>>54741184
I dont really miss him because he really was never an actual character but I do wish to know more of his efforts in skull-fucking Gue'vasa planets.
>>
Crimson fists, 1995 points

Vanguard Detachment

>HQ

=Pedro Kantor=

=Lieutenant=
-Plasma Pistol
-Fist of Vengeance

>Elite

=Sternguard Veterans=
-Veterans with Special Issue Boltgun x7
-Veterans with Lascannons x2
-Veteran Sergeant with Power Fist and Bolt Pistol

Above x6

>Heavy Support

=Devastator Squad=
x4 Missile Launcher

Above x2
Run as a big gunline. 12 Lascannons and 8 missile launchers, all rerolling hits, and 1's for wounds. If they get close, 84 -2 ap boltgun rounds to the face, all rerolling hits and 1's to wound. if they get into combat, Pedro gives them all +1 attack, each sgt is doing 4 power fist attacks, rerolling hits and wound rolls of 1.
>>
>>54740844
necrons are fine.
>>
Alpha Legion
>>
File: 1474948313717.jpg (2MB, 2480x3496px) Image search: [Google]
1474948313717.jpg
2MB, 2480x3496px
>>54741022
What makes them not worth it is it their machineguns weapon profile what is it that makes them bad

has a unassembled box and wondering what it should be ran as right now
>>
>>54741233
How are they fine? What do they have that's good?
>>
>>54741092
if it's based on the pursuit of perfection rather than to conquer the strongest and (collect skulls/blood/be strongest) you'd be wrong. Khorne used to have the "noble warrior" to be the greatest achetype but it;s long since been left to the wayside. Duelists, especially in 40k, driven by perfection tend almost completely to fall under slaanesh
>>
Tau here. I want melee units.

Are there any Space Marine chapters besides Ultramarines that have fought alongside Tau in the fluff?

If I start dipping into other factions to build casual side detachments I want to make sure there's at least some lore to back it up.
>>
I don't see the point of most types of transport any longer. You can move and shoot heavy weapons.

Primaris don't really need them but thankfully the one they do have is a fucking beast and it's multifaceted as a battle tank too.

Drop pods are still useful because you can drop in behind the enemy but the days of the rhino and Razorback are at an end. There's just better stuff I can take with those points.

Agree?
>>
>>54741268
It serves all of them
>Khorne gets his blood
>Slaanesh gets xis excess
>Tzeentch gets his betrayal (civilians killed by their knights)
>Nurgle gets his
I actually know fuck all about Nurgle because he has no appeal to me
>>
>>54741180
I think it's they still over value invul saves on big models. Although BS 4+ and degrading down to a 5+ rather quickly is doing it no favors either
>>
I'm starting a chaos warband that is loyal to the dark mechanicus as a retainer. They are given unique wargear in exchange for protection and attacking other forges and enemies. What is a good name for these guys?
>>
>>54741277
Bring Kroots hounds, dozens of them
>>
>>54741205
What do you know about him?

I'm new to most of the lore and want to gobble up any and all Tau fluff that doesn't revolve around them winning all the battles because they're just so darn smort.
>>
>>54741296
Despair from the civilians taken as slaves?
>>
>>54741309
I hate Kroot. Vespids a shit too.
>>
>>54741287
>days of the rhino and Razorback are at an end

Rhinos are still good as a cheap delivery system and since marines are lacking in tarpit units the Rhinos can also double as buffer for assault units that you dont want to engage, especially good against armies that may want to get a turn 1 charge as you can simply feed them a rhino and keep your goodies safe for another turn.
>>
File: d0045194_52540c33a8a14[1].jpg (41KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
d0045194_52540c33a8a14[1].jpg
41KB, 600x494px
>>54741331
>I hate Kroot.
Well...you're dumb
>>
>>54741346
Funny that the best use for them now is a speed bump for assault units.

I'd still rather use those points for other stuff.
>>
>>54741375
Does that thing even have rules in 8th?
>>
>>54741381
No, FW said they'll release a pdf for their discontinued models

Probably like their AoS Monsters Manual
>>
>>54740171
So, how much longer until Admech gets an update? With the new indices, Admech changed from a mid-ranged and very aggressive army into a more typical gun line army. I want the new codex to fix this, and give us some new toys as well, but at the moment, their playstyle just does not fit me.

In the meantime, I am looking at other armied; Tactics that I like are close range armies with lots of dakka, but aren't exactly close combat masters.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>54741244
I would magnetize it so you can have it be a forgefiend or maulerfiend with any load out. Ectoplasma cannons are absolutely awful, short range, not a lot of damage for how much it costs. Hades autocannons have a decent profile, but a havok squad with autocannons are 20 points cheaper and do a better job. BS4+ base but it's profile has it go to 5+ then 6+ as it gets wounded and if it moves it suffers the -1 to hit rolls. The model is rather large so it will never get cover.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>Exalted Champion on a daemonic mount isn't a thing
fuck, can't summon Herald's and Daemon Princes to give him buffs
Giving him the DAEMON keyword and some extra speed and attacks would be so cool.
>>
>>54741403
Ahhhh. I'd totally go for some of those then. Terror birds riding terror birds.
>>
So i just realized something interesting.

i've been playing plasma and combi plasma weapons wrong.

Seems if a character with multiple woulnds fires a plasma weapon in overcharge that character is slain outright .. even if he has more than 1 wound.

the only exeption i've found so far is kharn the betrayer as his pistol states specifically it only gives him 1 mortal wound on a 1.

i looked everywhere and the combi plasma says to look at the plasma guns for special rules.

Plasma gun states on a roll of 1 the user is slain. (not takes a mortal wound)

well shit i guess i'm not using combi plasmas on multiwound characters or pistols (or ever overcharging them)
>>
File: 1502056198481.png (3MB, 1792x2362px) Image search: [Google]
1502056198481.png
3MB, 1792x2362px
Ork Nobz loadout? Looking at a 9 Nob unit and a Banner Nob in a Battlewagon
>>
File: 1477620835939.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477620835939.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>54741416
Thanks thats what i figured, by and by, with the way the fight phase has change, (and i know a think about combat phase i play orks as my main army)

would a maulerfiend simply be better points spent? No guns no spitting plasma
just mauling
>>
>>54741437
Yes, they're outright murdered.

Which is why I will have won 8th edi. if I ever get Treason of Tzeentch to kill a character with a plasma weapon by having them fire it overloaded and die
>>
>>54741315
>Castellan Draco first rose to prominence as part of Marshal Ludoldus' Sword Brethren during the bitter Vinculus Crusade, in which he fought the renegade Inquisitor Lord Vinculus. He was badly wounded after the battle and his body was reconstructed with bionics. He was awarded the rank of Castellan and was given a relic suit of the Chapter's finest armour for his valor. Draco was further recognised when he was presented with the former Inquisitor's blade as a mark of gratitude from the Ordo Hereticus.

There was a blurb on the 6th ed Tau Codex of the Punishment Crusade led by Draco that was raiding Gue'vasa worlds and thats all it was, thought it was really cool.
>>
>>54741452
Better, still not great. It hits on a 4+ because GW has the idea that sticking a raging daemon in a box makes it retarded
>>
>>54741442
Always depends on what kind of killy you want. Burn, chop, smash, stab, shoot?
>>
Alright, so I'm just getting into the hobby and I'm trying to compile a 1000pt list I can start working on in the future so I have a rough idea of what I want to start off collecting and painting. I'm am totally and absolutely new, so explain your criticisms to me like I'm an idiot, I'm trying to go for kind of a 'search and destroy' type army in terms of fluff. I also apologize if this is formatted shitty, I'm not what the best way is to present this.

989/1000 pts

HQ
Primaris Captain - 122 pts
>Master-crafted power sword and Boltstorm gauntlet

Primaris Librarian - 105 pts
> Force Sword, Bolt Pistol, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades

Troops
Intercessor Squad - 104 pts
>4x Intercessor Squad - Bolt rifle, bolt pistol, frag grenades, krak grenades
>Intercessor Sergeant - Bolt rifle, bolt pistol, frag grenades, krak grenades, power sword

Intercessor Squad - 104 pts
>4x Intercessor Squad - Bolt rifle, bolt pistol, frag grenades, krak grenades
>Intercessor Sergeant - Bolt rifle, bolt pistol, frag grenades, krak grenades, power sword

Intercessor Squad - 110 pts
>5x Primaris Intercessors - Stalker bolt rifle, bolt pistol, frag grenades, krak grenades

Elites
Reiver Squad - 100 pts
>Bolt carbine, heavy bolt pistol, frag grenades, krak grenades, shock grenades, grapnel launcher - 100

Heavy Support
Hellblaster Squad - 172 pts
>4x Hellblaster Squad - Plasma Incinerator, bolt pistol, frag grenades, krak grenades
>Hellblaster Sergeant - Plasma Incinerator, bolt pistol, frag grenades, krak grenades

Hellblaster Squad - 172 pts
>4x Hellblaster Squad - Plasma Incinerator, bolt pistol, frag grenades, krak grenades
>Hellblaster Sergeant - Plasma Incinerator, bolt pistol, frag grenades, krak grenades
>>
I see no reason to play tiny Marines now.

Yes - Chads are more expensive BUT they also can take double damage and their weapons are better in every way.

Reivers are better than Assault Squads
Intercessors are better than Tacticals
Hellblasters are better than Devastators

Is there any Marinelet unit that Chads don't surpass?
>>
>>54741442
couple of klaws to taste and a few staabas or choppas and the rest just vanilla to soak wounds and throw str5 atks

Or just go crazy with kombi-skorchas and a few klaws
they do work.But it's a battle wagon
Why not 2 units of 9 a big mek and the bannder nob? yolo (don't actually do this unless you're having fun)
>>
What clan is most fitting for a ork deff dred warband? I'm thinking Deathskulls but bad moons could work too, or even Goffs
>>
File: IMG_1975.png (256KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1975.png
256KB, 1536x2048px
>Tfw this week's special unit is tanks
>>
File: 1478174874263.jpg (517KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478174874263.jpg
517KB, 1280x1280px
>>54741489
That is reallly sad
>>
>>54741515
*big choppas to taste and the rest vanilla
>>
>>54741453
honestly i think it's kind of lame that it outright murders them (multiwound) it feels really odd.
>>
>>54741508
meh.

single wound models are better for soaking up multi-damage firepower, whereas chads make taking an army of high damage weapons more worthwhile.
>>
>>54741520
I own 3, Molly, my first, has seen the table once.
But the codex has some price cuts so Dino Madness may return
>>
>>54741427
>damn they thought of a really obvious combo before I did
Gosh I feel so bad for you
>>
>>54741508
>more expensive units are better than less expensive units
Call the police!
>>
>>54741519
Shit son. Go easy on Chaos or they'll bitch to GW and get OP as shit again.
>>
>>54741416
Most of the shit that sucked got improved/cost reduced in the new Chaos Codex, are you sure that Ectos didn't get changed? I think Ectos are far more popular than doom siren and doom siren got changed...
>>
>>54741092
>fighting with swords = khorne
Wow, we've got a genius over here

>>54741053
Yeah, they're called the Pre-Heresy Emperor's Children
>>
Anyone have any experience with Aggressors?

been looking for a cheap (160~ pts unit) that's good against hordes.

thinking about putting them into a repulsor to drive them where they need to be and park their asses down and rain fury.
>>
>>54741586
I was honestly wondering if someone could craft an argument as to why you would be better served by taking a Tactical squad instead of an Intercessor Squad.

I just don't think that 1 Heavy Weapon and 1 Special Weapon on 1 wound models make that much of a difference.
>>
>>54741568
Is that not the point of giving them the Daemonic Keyword?
Summon a Herald to give your possessed, warp talons, daemonic mounted lord/sorcerer, mutilators, oblits, and daemon engines +1 strength?
I can still summon it for the other two, but the new character champion getting a mount would have been perfect since I intend to build three CSM on Steeds of Slaanesh through a kitbash later, so missing out on one is just a little sad is all. I'm still totally building them, just two lords and one sorcerer.
>>
>>54741625
>I don't think that having one missile launcher with game-wide split fire would be good
It might help if you learned to play 40k, make some army lists and played a few games before you go theorizing
>>
>>54741624
3 bolter aggressors sitting next to a gravis captain wiped out a squad of 20 necrons in a game yesterday.

The amount of dakka they put out when stationary is bananas.
>>
>>54741624
Played against them the other day and the sheer amount of firepower they can churn out is absurd, but a squad of Havocs makes mincemeat of them.
>>
File: Squat_Trooper_by_NachoMon.jpg (18KB, 250x317px) Image search: [Google]
Squat_Trooper_by_NachoMon.jpg
18KB, 250x317px
>>54740171
Still waiting
>>
>>54740917
Why would anyone put two fucking stormbolters on a cargo container?
>>
>>54741631
>someone who isn't a demon
>doesn't get the demon keyword
>and you can't make him into a demon by putting him on a demon horse
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's crazy!
>>
Can you mix and match Legion Tactics in a single detachment, or is it 1 per detachment?
>>
>>54741520
Took me a few seconds to get the primary crossovers. Let me give this a shot, keeping in mind lats time I played Smash was Melee.

Top right: Some pink haired girl as Johnny from the Shining
Top mid: The Icarus goddess as Lum from Lum Invader
Top right: Princess Peach as Sailor Moon
Mid left: Wii Fit chick as Dhalsim from Street Fighter
Mid mid: Marth's granddaughter as I dunno
Mid right: Samus Aran from Zero Mission/Zero Suit Smash Bros as Boba Fett/Mandalorian
Bottom left: Some Fire Emblem chick I'm assuming as Rin from Fate/Stay
Bottom Mid: Rosalina as Mercy from Overwatch
Bottom Right: Zelda? as Elf from Dragon's Crown?
>>
>>54741651
To keep Hillary's Haitian Cargo from escaping and running to the cops. John Podesta fucking wishes he had storm bolters on his shipping containers.
>>
>>54741633
a single missile launcher in a tactical squad....

If you want missiles why not just have a fucking devastator squad with 4 missile launchers with split fire? At least that way they can sit somewhere safe and shoot from a distance.
>>
>>54741651
You don't install M2 Brownings on your shipping containers IRL?
>>
>>54741411
God knows when.
I'm fucking pissed that the Dominus is an obligatory HQ for every three squads when we were able to field entire armies without them.
>>
File: 1493975596079.png (335KB, 509x546px) Image search: [Google]
1493975596079.png
335KB, 509x546px
>>54741653
Now I'm pretty sure you're just being a dick, characters on daemonic mounts has always been a CSM thing, we still have the index datasheets, just the new one didn't get one and I wish he did. What's your point?
>>
File: read the fucking manual.jpg (166KB, 636x810px) Image search: [Google]
read the fucking manual.jpg
166KB, 636x810px
>>54741666
Nice digits. You still obviously don't know how to play 40k and have obviously never built an army or played a game, so I don't think I can help you until you do the basic reading.

I'll give you a hint. There are certain types of units that have high wounds but require a squad to be close to them to attack them in the shooting phase. That is one of the many reasons a heavy weapon might come in handy at close range. Pic related to answer the rest of your questions.
>>
>>54741666
>take 10 tactical marines
>split in combat squad
>now you have one squad with two special weapons and one squad with a 48" D6 damage heavy to sit on objectives

This beats every other alternative for this job, such as having 5 bolter bodies sitting on the objective or buying something like sniper scouts.or stalker intercessors, and also gives you flexibility to not combat squad in KP missions or if you drop all your objectives in the middle or the enemy's side.
>>
>>54741624
They are good but you have to be smart with them, they are not as durable as they appear.

However, if you can get them into the right spot and sit, they will do horrific things.

Honestly, their best asset is DISTRACTION CARNIFEX. They look scary so the enemy is going to want to either avoid them or focus on killing them asap.
>>
>>54741693
I'm just saying, GW clearly isn't trying to support the old mount conversions anymore because they don't sell them anymore. That's their entire reasoning. If you actually own one you are still allowed to use it, but new models do not support that legacy rule.
>>
Want to get some Night Lords books for a friend to read, since he likes the legion. Any recommendations?
>>
>>54741716
I think there's a comic about night lords... Bat Man, I think it's called? Not sure I don't know much about comics.
>>
>>54741704
10 man tacs can only take 1 special and 1 heavy.
>>
>>54741706

Do you think they're worth getting for their point cost or is there something that does the job just as good while being more survivable?
>>
>>54741714
I wasn't even around for when they sold those models, I'm making my three anyway.
>>
>>54741726
What's a sergeant you might ask?
>>
>>54741730
Anti hordes? Inceptors are pretty good.
>>
File: 1501463281030.jpg (108KB, 671x545px) Image search: [Google]
1501463281030.jpg
108KB, 671x545px
>still no Death Guard releases

GW please Im dying here
>>
>>54741687
That's not even going into how fucking ball knockingly expensive they are. 135 points for a dude with a statline shittier than a captain. What the fuck.
>>
>>54741663
>This
>>
>>54741766
That's what you get for being the half of the box that no one wants.
>>
>>54741766
Weird bit is we know what they are going to get model-wise, just no idea what the rules will be
>>
Are Inceptors overcosted? My friend keeps going on and on about how theyre so expensive for what you get.
>>
>>54741277

Farsight Enclaves!
>>
>>54741277
As others have said, Kroot and Farsight Enclaves. I think the most fluffy ally option would be IG for Gue'vesa, but that isn't terribly melee.
>>
>>54741786

vanilla inceptors are 180 pts (after the pts buff from the recent codex)

they shoot 18 S5 AP-1 D1 shots at 18'' rang (after deeptriking 9'' away) which can make mince meat out of a lot of things

I think they're brilliant although the model poses are a bit goofy and a pain in the ass to put on those stands unless your glue cements on contact.

Plasma inceptors are 258 pts shooting 6D3 shots that are just plasma profile, so they are significantly more expensive
>>
When will the Aeldari get a new model for he Avatar of Khaine? it's current short and squat model really looks quite dated.
>>
>>54741749
>making legacy models for the pleasure of getting +1 strength
You're a genius, you've really managed to beat the system. Buddy, I'm proud of you.
>>
>>54741827
Just use the FW model
Expensive, but worth it
>>
>>54741822
Thats one of the things he complains about, given the statline. Im of the opinion theyre fine.
>>
>>54741827
>>54741837

The tiny DPs and Avatar are the awesome ones you fools. Why do you want a giant easy to target and difficult to transport model anyway?
>>
>>54741827
>Aeldari
kek nice new name you got there retard
>>
>>54741788
I hope so! The wait is agonizing.
>>
>>54741831
Well, I want them anyway, a melee lord on a Steed is a good model, additional attacks, can advance and charge, fast.
Sorcerer can get around the battlefield faster and deliver his smites.
Benefiting from summoned daemon buffs is just a bonus.
>>
>>54741538
No its great, i always take combi-plasma on my land raiders and try to get those sweet 1's.
>>
>>54741887
>paying hundreds of extra points for +1 str and a bike without a combi bolter on it and weakness to anti-daemon shit
Sick strategy
>>
>>54741766
Maybe on the 26th
>>
>>54741827
The cauldron of blood whfb kit has all kinds of conversion fodder, and a sweet avatar to boot
>>
>>54741849

I am of the same opinion. what is your friend suggestion is a better option for the points?

180 could be a 10 man intercessor squad (200pts) which is max 20 S4 AP0 D1 shots by itself which is less likely to kill as many as the inceptors

I guess you could argue an inceptor squad is only 6 wounds, but the idea is you drop them somewhere and completely wipe out whatever they shoot at and fly away- works great against units out of position
>>
>>54741860
Because it's ugly as all hell, and I would prefer a cool looking model, over and ugly one that give an incredibly slight advantage.
>>
>>54741508

Because Tacticals aren't the right comparison for Intercessors; Sternguard are more appropriate, and in my games I haven't had any situation where I've wanted the extra wound over the extra AP and access to Heavy Flamers/combis/Fist sergeant.
>>
>>54741779
Why is this so true...
>>
>>54741915
He hasnt put forth any suggestions, only complaints. He doesnt even factor in having Fly as well, or the sheer amount of shots, just that theyre so expensive. He loves to bring Guilliman into it as well.
>>
>>54741873
Get with the times you hapless cum-guzzling faggot. We Aeldari now
>>
>>54741875
Ya, given that it was a supplement in 7th I bet it'll be the snowflake-iest <Sept> in the dex
>>
>>54741951
>We Aeldari now
>you hapless cum-guzzling faggot
100% pure uncut Projection
>>
File: 1498247874365.png (455KB, 626x496px) Image search: [Google]
1498247874365.png
455KB, 626x496px
>Playing competitively

>Not playing well thought-out custom narrative missions, making use of special terrain and conversions

how can people play this game so wrong
>>
>>54741902
A chaos lord on a steed is 20 more points than a standard one and there isn't a lot of anti-daemon shit in the game at the moment what are you even talking about?
No one at my LGS plays grey knights and someone picking them up would hurt me anyway since my armies are already daemon heavy.
Steed is better than a bike for a melee focused character.
The additional attacks from the lashing tongue plus being able to advance and charge, and the bonus fact that they're faster than a bike without either advancing makes them good.
>>
>>54741975
>muh plan is still good! it's still good!
Whatever you say, tiger
>>
>>54741053
works well.
There's more to slaanesh than just tits and drugs.
>>
File: 1342549685934.jpg (67KB, 342x525px) Image search: [Google]
1342549685934.jpg
67KB, 342x525px
How kind is 8th edition to Dark Eldar and Lilith?
>>
>>54741980
>I want to make these models because they look cool and I like the rules
>they're shit
>they aren't shit tho
>THEY ARE TOO SHIT FAG!
do you have brain damage?
>>
File: horse cock.png (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
horse cock.png
31KB, 250x250px
>>54741494
Pls anon I am new and trying to into list building
>>
>>54741972
You're just a butt hurt fag because you know how dated your """"Eldar"""" army is with their shrunk-ass 2nd edition models. Now they're effectively worthless and aestically incomparable to the new prestine look of the Aeldari. I bet you hate the design of the Triumvirate of Ynnead. Kys
>>
Finished Damage-Calcs for IG Extras, will hopefully have cost-calcs for them in a few days. A number of other fixes and additions scattered around. The Durability table has been expanded to include Plasma and Lascannon shot calculations as well. A GW Shops Calcs page has been added, just comparing # of products in their online shop for different factions (rough numbers).

Once IG Extras are done, I'm torn between doing Tyranids, because they're the last big Index faction I haven't covered, or Codex Space Marines, as it's the first codex launched.
>>
>>54741779
I don't mind. I love getting $15 drones.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 696x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 696x488px
>>54741651
Why would anyone put a grenade launcher to a shipping container? Because its fucking cool!
>>
File: IMG_5796.jpg (225KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5796.jpg
225KB, 566x800px
Why no female space marines?
>>
>>54741508
>Hellblasters are better than Devastators
as generalists maybe. But Deveatators specialse better. HB Devestators will kill more orks and Lascannon Devestators will kill tanks better.
>>
>>54741053
Sounds a bit like WHFB Blood Dragons vampires, which is a good thing.
>>
File: 1421139463755.png (144KB, 439x439px) Image search: [Google]
1421139463755.png
144KB, 439x439px
>>54742036
Because they know that half their consumer base will shit themselves with rage with the idea of a female mutation, despite the fact that there are literal vampire mutations and shit.

Or your posting this as bait, I dunno senpai
>>
What's a good model to practice painting on? I've been layering, strippering, repainting an old 90's dread I had when I was a kid, but I feel its not gonna be comparable to the marines I ordered.
>>
>>54741991
Dark Eldar are looking pretty good, not sure about Lilith specifically
>>
File: Samus_model6.png (465KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Samus_model6.png
465KB, 1024x1024px
>>54742036
They tried making them with pic related's gene-seed. Each & every one grew an ass like their Primarch. Millions fell to Slaanesh every time they showed up.
>>
>>54742053
>female mutation
???
>>
>>54742058
>Samus is actually one of the lost Primarchs
It doesn't make any sense but I don't give a fuck

>>54742064
Geneseed mutation, it's the main reason why people argue against it from my experience, and would be the easiest way to argue the difference in gender.
>>
>>54742055
The model you're working on won't change the techniques you'll need to paint it unless you plan on doing a lot of fur.
>>
>>54742075
The dread is a sort of shabby metal. Plastic is more or less the same?
>>
>>54741494
Short answer because I'm a dirty phone poster; you're a bit light on dedicated anti tank power. Hellblasters are adequate at that at best. If you want pure primaris there isn't much you can do about that, but just be aware of it.
>>
>>54741994
>someone is making fun of me for making silly and bad decisions just because I thought I had figured out some cool combo, jokes on him I'm going to claim I'm doing it for aesthetics and then call him a retard
Bravo, you've really whooped my ass
>>
>>54741655
>I dunno

So it's come to this. In 2015+2, already Back to the Future is forgotten.
>>
>>54742105
I am doing it for aesthetics, the combo is just a bonus.
>>
File: 1501405997859.gif (3MB, 257x212px) Image search: [Google]
1501405997859.gif
3MB, 257x212px
>>54741663
>>
>>54742117
Bravo, the goalposts have been moved. Now your "argument" is unimpeachable and you have proven yourself to be really really smart and frankly, in my humble opinion, really cool and likable.
>>
>>54741655
Top right is costume 2 (the first female option) Villager.
>>
>>54742057
mkay, has there been any word on when our codex is getting an update?
>>
>>54742117
I want a hoverboard. I want self-lacing Nike shoes. I want Disney to stop fucking up Star Wars. Why is the real 2015+2 so shit?
>>
>>54742091
Good to know, would it be worth it to drop some units and get a Predator? I considered it but it seemed like a significant drop in bodies for one big unit to fuck shit up.
>>
File: 1493565187296.jpg (31KB, 493x373px) Image search: [Google]
1493565187296.jpg
31KB, 493x373px
>>54742010
>Posting best boy
>>
With the RG strategem and deep striking units, can you deep strike your entire army?
>>
>>54742132
As if hologram jaws 16 wasn't going to be shit
>>
File: 1497277051056.png (243KB, 542x430px) Image search: [Google]
1497277051056.png
243KB, 542x430px
>>54741184
>Tfw Nazdreg will probably never return.
>Tfw Nazdreg will never bamboozle the Imperials ever again.
>Tfw Nazdreg won't bro up with Ghazghkull again.
It hurts.
>>
>>54742145
Yes, because it isn't a deep strike, it's a deploy 9" or more away from the enemy. There are no limits on pre-game stratagem uses either.
>>
>>54742127
Just because I mentioned the combo first doesn't mean I didn't have other reasons for it, I intended on making these models for a while. I'm just lamenting the lack of data sheet for Exalted Champ.
>>
>>54742114
Should've put him on a hoverboard or something.
>>
>>54742160
Besides the obvious using up all your command points before the game even starts
>>
File: 2powpyh.png (9KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
2powpyh.png
9KB, 100x100px
>>54742139
Not that I don't love me some horse boy, but I'm afraid pic related is actual best boy
>>
File: Untitled.png (78KB, 314x355px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
78KB, 314x355px
>>54742010
>horse cock
>>
>>54742036
If Space Marines could fuck other Space Marines, they wouldn't need humanity to refill their ranks anymore. Being dependent on humans is what helps ensure their continued loyalty to mankind. Even with them sterilized, the Emperor probably saw Jurassic Park and wanted to avoid any bullshit "Life finds a way" moments.

Things are rough now, but Space Marines would just be a whole separate species if they didn't have a constant influx of human recruits as their battle brothers. It helps keep them invested in humanity's destiny.
>>
>>54742169
Man I never thought of it that way before, I totally agree with you now
>>
File: tumblr_ol6932pJJk1vunea2o1_500.jpg (119KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol6932pJJk1vunea2o1_500.jpg
119KB, 500x474px
>>54742175
I disagree
>>
>>54742114

What if I told you that right now there are fully grown, legal adults who have never watched the first Matrix movie?
>>
File: 1501064603785.jpg (41KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
1501064603785.jpg
41KB, 500x299px
>>54742190
>>
>>54742190
You honestly didn't miss much.
>>
>>54742190
Well if they accidentally saw part of (or worse, all of) either of the sequels I can see why they would never even try watching the first one

Also the first one is actually really fucking cliche and shitty in retrospect, death by a million references makes it almost unbearable
>>
File: horse cock the 2nd.jpg (339KB, 799x911px) Image search: [Google]
horse cock the 2nd.jpg
339KB, 799x911px
>>54742178
Indeed

>>54742187
I respect your disagreement anon
>>
>>54742190
Probably more likely these days because people told them straight off the sequels were shit.
>>
>>54742190
I havent seen most movies, including the Matrix, and Star Wars. Im 20.
>>
>>54742199
Likewise anon, I just think he's best as he motivated me to get in shape, and now 3 years later I'm at my goal body. Also, your list looks fine, but could use some anti-horde.
>>
>>54742217
He did say "fully grown legal adults" and also you have autism
>>
File: Heresy.jpg (53KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy.jpg
53KB, 600x563px
>>54742217
>>
>>54740917
>when the munitorum armored container becomes a munitorum armed container
>>
Post familiars, servitors, and other cute/small little buddies that help around in 40k
>>
>>54742158
Maybe when the camera shifts away from the big Imperial/Chaos conflict, the Orks will get their named leaders.

I mean, Mortarion is getting a model, and he's not even the favorite traitor Primarch.
>>
>>54741268

Martial perfection is still Khorne's domain though.

In fact, not killing certain people because x/y/z arbitrary reasons is a form of RESTRAINT, and restraint as a concept is pretty much diametrically opposed to Slaanesh and it's excess.

I agree with the other anon. Slaaneshi warriors would probably just kill everyone, while showing a specific, almost desperate desire to fight skilled warriors. I.E. they would gleefully and nigh-mindlessly carve their way through a crowd of non-combatants the moment they saw an enemy warrior on the other side of the room.
>>
File: tumblr_miciw7DcTK1qht4c9o1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miciw7DcTK1qht4c9o1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x414px
>>54742175
>>54742139
>>54742010
Fuckin homosucks get out of the 40k thread who even reads that shit

Pic related is best boys but Equius is great too
>>
>>54742253
What about Lucius?
>>
>>54742105
you really are a raging faggot tho...
>>
File: no.jpg (65KB, 640x785px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
65KB, 640x785px
>>54742256
>Not John
>Best human boy
>>
Which is the better option, grav-talon or cluster caltrops?
I kind of feel the grav-talon, purely as otherwise the defender can just not fall back, but the caltrops seem useful to try keep them in combat til something more melee capable arrives.

That said, the grav-talon looks better.
>>
>>54742222
20 is kind of legal in a lot of places
I find it hard to conform to expectations you people have probably because I'm ESL
>>
File: tmp_11984-IMG_6792-1884397755.jpg (153KB, 737x737px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11984-IMG_6792-1884397755.jpg
153KB, 737x737px
>>54742247
You gotta post your own when you do something like this, man.
>>
Lorgar did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1412114673972.png (234KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1412114673972.png
234KB, 1024x768px
>>54742252
You and I both know it's just going to be Ghazzy, Badrukk, Snikrot, Grotsnik and Zagstruk
>>
File: 1501804003676.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501804003676.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>54742221
I thought about taking a Redemptor and just loading him out with the two gattling guns for that purpose, but the price had me second guessing. I'll probably get one somewhere down the line and if the list I have doesn't work experiment with it.

>>54742256
>>54742267
Come now lads, all the boys are fine boys
>>
>>54741315
There was this one battle where Tau basically snuck underwater in an Imperial Ocean Planet and estabilished mining cities there, undetected for years, until someone found them out and sent Space Wolves to deal with it. They managed to land on the tiny landmass the planet had. Now, what did the gigantic armoured, mostly helmetless men do to get rid of the fish people underwater?

Naturally, they went inside LAND RAIDERS, drove them underwater and shot up the tau cities because the land raiders are air tight.

The Tau lost.
>>
>>54742217
clearly not fully grown... or true legal adult... or able to pass basic reading comprehension

so many fucking cretins tonight
>>
>>54742278
>No Zogwort
>Tfw he got me into the game
>Tfw turning a Rune Priest into a Squig in my first game
>>
File: 1492058074609.jpg (63KB, 634x624px) Image search: [Google]
1492058074609.jpg
63KB, 634x624px
Looking at the descriptions for the new primaris marines, it all makes me wish it was a bad dream.

Regular marines never got this level of care and versatility in a kit, even with the tac squads.

Man fuck Kirby, why couldn't he have left sooner.
>>
>>54740844

Who gives two shits about the necrons???
>>
>>54742273
my bad. i get what you mean. didn't realize esl
Language barriers suck. keep on keeping on
>>
I posted this last night but i'm proud of it so here
>>
Hey Chaos Ladz, what do you think of dual butcher array chaos leviathan, part of me needs this in my life. the other part of me thinks a leviathan without a melee weapon is absurdly foolish. dammit it all if I want the double dakka
>>
File: 1415034533984.gif (2MB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
1415034533984.gif
2MB, 294x232px
>>54742289
>Ywn turn Girlyman into a squig.
>>
>>54742303
Die, Die, Die, DIIIIIEEEE
>>
>>54742256
Man I was pretty proud to not know what the fuck retarded shit you "people" were on about but I've actually heard the term homestuck or whatever before so now I sorta have some inkling which disappoints me.
>>
>>54742276
Sorry anon, I would but I'm still deciding how I should model my sorcerer's familiar.
Taking one of those individual brimstones from the lord of change kit, thinking of either tossing it on the disc of my sorcerer or doing something like giving it its own mini disc so it can follow him around.
>>
>>54742323
Ya could find an open tome bit somewhere and greenstuff a trail of magic to prop it up, or maybe even a daemon head with the same method.
>>
>>54742304
Good news for you then. Hellforged Leviathan can only replace one of it's arms with a gun. Only Relic Leviathan Dreadnought(The Imperial one) can replace both it's hands with guns.
>>
File: ohnoo.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
ohnoo.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>54742315
Don't make me feel these feels
>>
>>54742253
>Martial perfection is still Khorne's domain though
>being this wrong
>when Lucius the Eternal exist
>>
>>54742337
as per the FAQ it can wield both, so i'm pretty sure that dude can. I wouldn't, but i'm sure he can
>>
>>54742303
This makes me want one, and I don't even play Space Marines.
>>
>>54742345
>perfection
>in any way
>khorne
kek
>>
File: 1501611657165.png (173KB, 354x386px) Image search: [Google]
1501611657165.png
173KB, 354x386px
>>54742317
>>
>>54741781
We do know that Plague Marines got a surprising ton of options with an increased +2 new plague ranged weapons and +3 new plague melee.
>>
>>54741184

Nazdreg was the model who got me into 40k. I remember reading about him as an 11 year old and delighting in his exploits. TOO BAD.
>>
>>54742346
>>54742337
so which is it? and is it a good idea? Or am I just terrible at 40k
>>
>>54742366
I hope you mean that in a good way

I honestly just paint what i like the look of, i don't really collect any armies, maybe someday but i just love painting and the building process
>>
Do you think Death Guard terminators will be equipped with five plague flails?
>>
File: 303432.jpg (435KB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
303432.jpg
435KB, 4000x3000px
>>54742367
This. Only pic related can be perfection.
>>
>>54742393
>I hope you mean that in a good way
I do, it looks like a fun mini to paint.
>>
>>54742395
Maybe someday we'll find out.
>>
File: Baneblade2.jpg (140KB, 1000x444px) Image search: [Google]
Baneblade2.jpg
140KB, 1000x444px
Are Baneblades at all worth it?

It seems like an AWFUL lot of points for a model that his on 4+ and almost can't move unless it makes that 4+ and 5+. That and it can't be given any type or orders.
>>
>>54742395
I think they'll work like those closet loyalists, the Dangles. Maces on scrubs, flail on the champion.
>>
>>54742382
To answer that question honestly, I've been listening to you "people" talk to each other for the past 15 minutes. That's all it took.
>>
>>54742395
will be able to be equipped*
>>
File: 1446419770249.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1446419770249.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>54742404
Confirmed for best DBZ villain
>>
>>54742395
>5
>not 7

This disappoints the Nurgle.
>>
File: by_the_allfather.png (215KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
by_the_allfather.png
215KB, 236x334px
>>54742425
>Hating on Homestuck fandom
>2017

What's even going on.
>>
Cant wait for GK and CSM to come out so we can see how GW's internal codex design and balance fares, and by extention if 8th will be worth playing
>>
>>54742317
>he doesn't read homosuck
What are you some kind of heterosexual with no taste
>>
File: 1422691217763.jpg (127KB, 1024x781px) Image search: [Google]
1422691217763.jpg
127KB, 1024x781px
>>54742425
Well congrats on being comically angry over the most pointless things, I'll enjoy liking things while you continue to fume pointlessly over strangers on the internet
>>
>>54741766
I think they're basically out of Primaris shit to shill at this point, so I'd expect them them to start hyping/previewing new Chaos/DG stuff next week once the Chaos codex hits.
>>
File: 1476243925297s.jpg (8KB, 178x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476243925297s.jpg
8KB, 178x250px
>>54740171
>>
>>54742423

It also has a SHIT ton of wounds, and like 30 goddamn guns.
>>
>>54742435
By this point, with all the asspulls for various characters to become stronger, Cell has both some of the most potential & justification for having a power-up. I wouldn't be surprised if SSGSS Golden Cell would be too strong for the current events.
>>
File: heavy assault boner.jpg (127KB, 746x960px) Image search: [Google]
heavy assault boner.jpg
127KB, 746x960px
>>54742459
You're confusing disgust for anger, but not being able to recognize human emotions is one of the primary symptoms of autism so it's all starting to make sense.
>>
Who the fuck are the Dark Raiders and why can they advance and charge
>>
>>54741766
>>54741907

It's almost like they want me to dump more money into Bones instead.
>>
>>54742303
>space marines have ribs fused together
>still uses ribcage imagery
>>54742423
at least you can use some characters to give it reroll 1, would be nice if the codex give it some more options
>>
>>54741299
Doom Slayers
>>
>>54742497
Honestly, I feel like they should have chosen Cell over Frieza for all this Super stuff, with his Saiyan cells and potential for growth I feel like he would have been a more logical choice.

Not to mention more enjoyable, since his goal is to fight strong warriors and would probably actually work with Goku and have an interesting dynamic with him for a bit instead of acting like a bitch like Frieza did.
>>
>>54741991
it caused her to get addicted to drugs
>>
>>54742404
Bland as fuck. Frieza was spookier while the non-fat buus were more entretaining.
>>
>>54742525
Toriyama hates drawing his spots so sadly he isn't ever coming back.
>>
>>54742520
the ribs fused together thing was always kind of stupid - your ribs need to move for you to breath. If they were unnaturally broad like the chaplain's skelly breastplate maybe that'd provide more protection but fused into a big mass is fucking nuts senpai
>>
>>54742533
Beat it & take your shit taste with you.
>>
>>54742525
Not to mentioned the fact that he hasn't been recycled x999999999 times like Frieza.
>>
File: 7d5.gif (404KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
7d5.gif
404KB, 500x280px
What units would you include in a Alpha Legion army that would be most accurate to the fluff besides Cultists and Chosen?

I'm not going for a competitive, high-tier list, just a cool army to play fun narratives and casual games with.
>>
>>54742506
It's the generic name for Renegade Tactics.
>>
>>54742525
>>54742537
>implying Toriyama remembers Cell
>>
>>54742542
>stop disliking my husbando!
Lmao cellfags always the biggest autists

Bet you think the female saiyans were a good idea too
>>
File: laughingeldar.jpg (355KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughingeldar.jpg
355KB, 446x400px
>>54742503
Whatever my guy, whatever you want to call it it's hilarious and kinda sad, but this is your last (You) from me so have a good time or whatever
>>
>>54742133
Yeah, I would personally drop some of the intercessors, maybe the reivers too, in exchange for a predator or maybe lascannon dread

But agar, if you want to run pure primaris go for it, theme lists are cool. Just means you're going to rely a lot on those hellblasters a lot and you're going to have a hard time against dread or tank heavy forces
>>
>>54742542
Xenoverse Cell had some of the best quotes.
>Splendid! Now THIS was a real fight! I'd totally hug you if that was something I did!
>Beat it & take your planet with you!
>>
File: DBHSaiyanHeroine.png (214KB, 332x466px) Image search: [Google]
DBHSaiyanHeroine.png
214KB, 332x466px
>>54742564
Current Super rapes the franchise so hard that Games Workshop would be jealous. The female Saiyans of Dragon Ball Heroes are far superior.
>>
File: he cry.jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
he cry.jpg
6KB, 225x224px
>>54742537
>>54742557
Stop destroying my dreams, DBZ Abridged made me fall in love with him all over again and I want him back

>>54742548
Basically, like I understand he's iconic in his way but the dudes been done to death and had the least interesting motivation
>>
>>54742520
>at least you can use some characters to give it reroll 1
You can't though. Tank Commanders only effect Russes and infantry commanders only effect infantry.
>>
>>54742570
It's mostly that I want my foot units to be Primaris, partially because I like their look, and also because since GW is probably going to make them the big thing in the future I don't want to buy models that will get phased out.

I'll work with the numbers and see what I need to drop for the Predator or a Redemptor with a Macro plasma incinerator and plop him next to my Captain
>>
>>54742384
Add a couple of years to that number and you could be me. I still remember fielding nazdreg in every 2nd ed game I played, even if he couldn't quite stand up to my mates running Dante and abbadon at least he looked cooler
>>
Does anyone have an image of a primaris with a Grey Knight helmet on? Would love to see one but haven't.
>>
>>54742585
We'll always have Abridged. I'mma download all episodes today, just in case they get shit on via youtube again.
>>
>>54741299
Relic Seekers
Armor Guard
Blood Diamonds
Bloody Magpies
>>54742585
Xenoverse did that for me. Too many good quotes.
>>
File: 1496735786364.png (2MB, 1496x2328px) Image search: [Google]
1496735786364.png
2MB, 1496x2328px
>>54742564
Did someone say female saiyan?
>>
>>54742594
there'a a Catachan character and Yarrick, they don't specify infantry and I don't think it's been FAQed
>>
>>54742606
Don't get a Drednought, get a lad Pred for anti tank. I'm in the same boat as you, wanting to make a fluffy all Primaris chapter but im stuck on using Predators and scouts. In my eyes you can make a complelling fluff argument to use these in a Primaris only chapter.
>>
Serious question.

Why does anybody choose to play 40k as a competitive game? It's a fun game in general but an awful competitive game. GW for one doesn't give a shit about the tournament scene , gives it no support and if anything actively derides it. 'Strategy' comes down to whoever can spam whatever the most powerful unit of the day or exploit whatever current loopholes exist in the rules set. Because the rules set is designed for narrative play between like-minded rational opponents not competitive players. The metagame is non-existent with little to no variety which any actual competitive game needs. It also requires a disgustingly prohibitive cost as most competitive armies are spam/loophole lists so whenever they get patched out by GW they become obsolete. You can also only play against other tournament players as the majority of players will keep away from your boring , uninspired lists and armies.
I enjoy competitive gaming but I'm intelligent enough to realise 40k never has and never will be a good competitive game to indulge that itch and yet people seem to still pretend 40k is a good competitive game.

So why is it? Did you get kicked out of chess club? Enjoy spending hundreds and hundreds to pretend play your identical armies against eachother ? I'm genuinely puzzled.
>>
Guys I fucked up.

I challenged my forgeworld toting, codex having Space Marine friend to a cheese off in 1 months time. I play Dark Eldar.

What can I take to beat him?! I want as much dark eldar in the list as possible but not opposed to taking farseers/warlocks for extra advantage (as deldar HQs are pretty rubbish).

My undefeated list at the moment

2× Archon with Blaster Agonizer & PGL
3× 5 Kabalites no upgrades
5× Venom twin splinter cannon
2× 5 scourges darklances
2× razorwing jetfighter darklances
1× voidraven bomber scythes missiles
3× Ravager Darklances
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
Would a Frieza color scheme work for a Tyranid army?
>>
>>54742658
>Using Codex against Index
But why? They're on fundamentally different power levels. That's a hell of a handicap.
>>
So bets on when GW starts teasing the next codices? They said 10 before Christmas and since we're at 3 with GK and CSM they've got to do 7 more in the next 5 months so I guess we're getting one every other week or so?

>>54742585
I just want 16 back
>>
>>54742665
There's some kind of feeling I get from this color scheme...
It feels like... like... I should be enjoying it with the refreshing flavor of an ice cold Pepsi
>>
>>54742677
The Zamasu Saga could have ended up very differently if some asspull-upgraded Android 16 came along & attacked Black.
>>
>>54742665
One of the GW hive fleets already is white and purple. Golden frieza would be interesting if you did the fleshy bits purple and the chitin gold
>>
File: IMG_4359.jpg (894KB, 2533x3054px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4359.jpg
894KB, 2533x3054px
>>54742247
I already posted my armorium cherub replacement once anon, what more do you want from me?
>>
Worth magnetizing reavers, or just stick a dark lance on one, blaster on another, and say "This dude actually only has the splinter rifle"?
>>
>>54742643
Alright, I dropped the stalker intercessors and the reivers for a Predator armed to the teeth in Lascannons

I think once I get these guys and start working toward a 2000 point army I'll expand into a repulsor for obvious reasons and a redemptor for all the anti-horde dakka plus whatever else I can afford after that

>>54742677
Me too man, me too, he was too pure for this world
>>
File: Arbites2.jpg (37KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
Arbites2.jpg
37KB, 600x449px
>>54742608
Anyone?
>>
>>54742677
>So bets on when GW starts teasing the next codices? They said 10 before Christmas and since we're at 3 with GK and CSM they've got to do 7 more in the next 5 months so I guess we're getting one every other week or so?

who knows
they won't tell yet
>>
>>54742674

Because he was getting cocky and I'm unbeaten, wanna destroy his confidence in SM
>>
>>54742699
I want to see more cute little things from more people and stuff, anon.
>>
>>54742705
>Alternate Universe
>17 tells 16 to get a hobby
>16 heads to nearest GW store
>>
>>54742701
Out of the five people who can tell spiky elf guns apart four don't care and the fifth is you. Being the hipster faction has its perks.
>>
File: IMG_2002.jpg (32KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2002.jpg
32KB, 600x620px
How would people feel if I proxy beasts of Nurgle with above? I really like the toad model but I don't know if the size is the same
>>
File: Khorne_Berserker(1).png (2MB, 751x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Khorne_Berserker(1).png
2MB, 751x1021px
Rip & tear list v1.0

Batallion Detachment (+3 CP)

HQ
Chaos Lord in Terminator Armor - 161pts
>Combi-Melta, Axe of Blind Fury (replaces Power axe)

Dark Apostle - 95pts
>Combi-Melta, Power Maul, Brass Collar of Bhorghaster (-1 CP for the extra relic)

Troops
Khorne Berzerkers - 182pts
>x8 Berzerkers - Chainsword and Chainaxe, Frag grenades, Krak grenades
>Skull Champion - Chainsword and Power fist, Frag grenades, Krak grenades, Icon of Wrath

Khorne Berzerkers - 199pts
>x9 Berzerkers - Chainsword and Chainaxe, Frag grenades, Krak grenades
>Skull Champion - Chainsword and Power fist, Frag grenades, Krak grenades, Icon of Wrath

Khorne Berzerkers - 199pts
>x9 Berzerkers - Chainsword and Chainaxe, Frag grenades, Krak grenades

Elites
Chaos Terminators - 200pts
>x4 Terminators - Combi-bolter, Power Axe
>Terminator Champion - Combi-bolter, Power Axe, Icon of Wrath

Chaos Terminators - 298pts
>x2 Chaos Terminators - Combi-Melta, Power Axe
>x2 ChaosTerminators - Combi-Melta, Power Sword
>Terminator Champion - Combi-Melta, Power fist, Icon of Wrath

Fast Attack
Blood Slaughterer of Khorne - 180pts
>x2 Slaughter Blade

Blood Slaughterer of Khorne - 180pts
>x2 Slaughter Blade

Dedicated Transport
Chaos Rhino - 102pts
>Combi-bolter, Combi-melta, Havoc Launcher, Smoke Launchers

Chaos Rhino - 102pts

Chaos Rhino - 102pts

Thoughts?
>>
>>54742677
>>54742716
>19 weeks till Christmas (ish)
>7 Codexes to go
1. Codex every ~2.5 weeks. Dual-releases would mean pairs each ~5 weeks.
2. 7 Codexes are released on December 24th
Who knows
>>
Do chaos marines have any equivalent to the bullshit obsec marine troops rule?
>>
What was the rumored codex order?

Are orks soon?
>>
>>54742764
Yes
>>
>>54742439
Do god specific chaos forces even follow these number rules in the fluff?
>>
>>54742773
Marines and Evil Marines alternating until they turnout of Marines. Then Imperium alternating with Elves and Spiky Elves.
>>
File: Frieza_all_forms.jpg (147KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Frieza_all_forms.jpg
147KB, 900x675px
>>54742696
But anon, then I wouldn't be able to do 3rd form Frieza. Then again, I don't have a perfect sized Future Trunks sword for a Swarmlord or any other bone sword replacement.
>>
>>54742658
Any idea what kind of list he'll bring? I'd personally consider switching the loadout on one or two ravagers to disintegrators against marines, especially if you have two dark lance scourge squads
>>
>>54742773
There has been quite a few "leaks"

>>54742761
Last dex of the year will probably be early December, with the last release of the year being Chapter approved a bit before Christmas
>>
File: 467798.jpg (17KB, 258x227px) Image search: [Google]
467798.jpg
17KB, 258x227px
>Lost a game today because a single numarine was alive near an objective even though he was surrounded by 60 ork boyz
>>
/40kg/ - Dragon Ball General
>>
>>54742811
Sounds like you needed more dakka
>>
>>54741053
>>54741268
Damn, just ever playing thematic Twister to avoid some titties ah?
>>
File: Untitled.png (87KB, 250x374px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
87KB, 250x374px
>>54742786
Naw son. What you want to do is Sylux Necrons.
>>
>>54742811
As it should be
>>
>>54742811
He hoisted the flag up high and survived. He deserved it.
>>
Why do space marines just get obsec troops?

Because theyre the good guys?
>>
>>54742786
Golden frieza should get a new transformation based on his 2nd form. That shit was spooky as fuck, I still have a hard watching the scene where he impaled Krillin though then again the beaner spanish dub had waaay less censorship
>>
>>54742811
and here we witness our new battle brothers sacrificing themselves in order to prove their worth
>>
File: 1365482623947.png (1MB, 813x768px) Image search: [Google]
1365482623947.png
1MB, 813x768px
>>54742811
>>
>>54742811
npcs btfo
>>
File: IMG-20170131-WA0001.jpg (343KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170131-WA0001.jpg
343KB, 3264x1836px
>>54742247
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (34KB, 504x375px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
34KB, 504x375px
>>54742830
What about some Imperial factions? There's some great Inquisitor color schemes.
>>
>>54742846
Everyone's getting obsec
>>
>>54742846
Evil Marines and Gay Knights do as well. It seems to be a generic marine thing now.
>>
People who use their codex rules when playing index armies should be sent to a camp
>>
I just wanted to say I'm proud of you all for not taking obvious bait and instead discussing dbz. Good job anons
>>
>>54742871
No anon, jews like you should.
>>
>>54742783
Please, we all know spiky elves wont be that soon.
>>
>>54742870
probably a small model count army thing
>yfw Knights get it
>>
File: mark_of_nurgle.jpg (24KB, 320x230px) Image search: [Google]
mark_of_nurgle.jpg
24KB, 320x230px
>>54742773
After the Grey Knights and Chaos Space Marines:

• Death Guard
• Space Wolves
• Squat Newholds
• Eldar Exodites
• Thousand Sons
• Nocturnal Enclave of Hrud
• Zoat Empire
• Blood Angels
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (136KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
136KB, 640x640px
>>54742866
Would a Promethian color scheme work better for Necrons or Tau?
>>
>>54742898
Either, all three are flamboyantly homosexual.
>>
>>54742892
I could maybe see harlequins getting it
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (176KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
176KB, 1680x1050px
>>54742894
Space Skaven soon.
>>
>>54742869
And some have the privilege to wait for another ~4 months for it
>>
>>54742863
Cute!
>>
>>54742894
What about Malal?
>>
New codex when?
>>
>>54742925
>muh squatted god
lmao
>>
>>54742898
Dark with orange highlights?
Probably works with most to the same extent of the Tron aesthetic

>>54742918
>4
forgot a 1, should be 14
>>
File: 1685584377_12f723cb8a.jpg (135KB, 483x500px) Image search: [Google]
1685584377_12f723cb8a.jpg
135KB, 483x500px
>>54742894
>Zoat Empire
Yes please
>>
Is a 2,000 point list that only puts 34 models on the board an objectively bad plan
>>
>>54742863
Man i didn't know greenstuff could be so versatile, are they just dangling or holding it up along with the brass rod?
>>
>>54742944

Depends if one of those models is Guilliman/Magnus
>>
Is yellow really that hard to paint? I'm looking at Imperial Fists for my first army but I'll choose a different chapter if they're going to end up looking like shit.
>>
>>54742952
it's uh

1 Autarch Skyrunner
2 Warlock Skyrunners
15 Shining Spears (3 squads of 5)
9 Windriders (3 squads of 3
6 Vypers (2 squads of 3)
1 Crimson Hunter Exarch

I just wanna go really, really fast
>>
>>54742856
He finally did it.
>>
>>54742944
All depends on the models and the opposition.
>>
>>54742967
Then I dunno

>>54742957
Yellow and white people struggle a bit with
If you're worried stick with something like Ultramarines
>>
>>54742936
>tfw you will never see Chaos Squats who serve Malal
>>
File: 1435267504932.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1435267504932.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
Im so fucking sick of space marines

All I fight are space marines. All that is released is space marines

Space marines
>>
>>54742948
>Man i didn't know greenstuff could be so versatile,
You realize it's literally what the sculptors use to make the prototypes of the models before they get turned into molds for making the plastic sprues?
>>
>>54742788

He has a booner for sicarans, vindicators and flyers. He's mentioned the chapter tactics he loves are Iron Hands and Raven Gaurd, last edition he ran smash fucker every game and maximum grav
>>
>>54742957
It can be tricky. Red, blue and dark grey are pretty easy if you're considering other color schemes
>>
>>54742941
Never happening, Hive Guard are the replacements for Zoats.
>>
>>54742967
I say go for it, but I'm a fan of fun gimmick lists like that. Just watch out for autocannons and the like. I'm guessing the vypers will be your anti armor weapons?
>>
Would switching the backpack for some kind of engine, going for a spooky tech head and using Kataphron arms be a good way to turn the Primaris Chaplain into a Tech Priest Dominus? Obviously I'd do the right weapons too. But a big skull bedecked armoured dude with a spooky skeleton motif feels like it's most of the way towards being Admech.
>>
>>54742991
im still new to anything more than simple head swaps in terms of modding models, i knew greenstuff could be used to hide holes and shit but no, i didn't know they used that to prototype new models, neat
>>
File: jerry.gif (2MB, 255x186px) Image search: [Google]
jerry.gif
2MB, 255x186px
>>54742988
>Tfw I watch a new chaos (daemon) player go up against grey knights, not knowing they are daemon hunters

>game was over turn 3

>daemon player didn't kill a single model

The worst part is that he isn't incompetent, he understands the rules and plays well. He just got shit on.
>>
Can i just go into a coma for a year so I dont have to suffer trough this glacial release schedule
>>
>>54743027
Thats what happens when you build an entire army around being a foil to another army

Grey Knights are fundamentally retarded

You're either shitting on daemons or playing at a handicap against every other army
>>
>>54741489
Being a Daemon engine is no reward though, they hate every second of it, so one can assume that probably is part of the demon reluctancy to the servitude and the shackles imposed on the entity to prevent it to escape/rebel against it's creators.
>>
>>54743029
It's funny because this is actually the fastest release schedule we've ever had, GW is just actually previewing things way further in advance than they used to.
>>
>>54743018
The Vypers are actually decked out with full Shuriken Cannons, since I dont trust mobile units to handle heavy weapons properly

I figure they can be fun for objective siezing and bullying things like enemy basic infantry that crumple to Shuriken Cannons and cant hurt T5 in return

Anti Armor is handled by the Shining Spears, and the Crimson Hunter

with Warlock and Autarch buffs, Shining Spears mathhammer Land Raiders to death on the charge handily

but I've never tried a composition like this out before; my main army is just metric shittons of pissed off sisters crammed into immolators, and figured it might be fun to find something that stretches "fast, aggressive hyper-offense list" to the absolute possible extreme

also elf knight zero-g biker jousting is the sickest shit ever
>>
>>54742988

Join the Xenos, we're somewhat relevant
>>
>>54743027
I saw at my FLGS the total opposite

>Grey Knights had 2x Terminator Squad, HQ, Dreadknight, Dreadnought iirc
>Demons had Skarbrand, 2x Demon Prince, Bloodcrushers

The khorne rape train had no brakes
>>
>>54743029
I want to push you into a tine machine and make you live through 2nd edition
>>
File: Nuadhu-Fireheart.jpg (54KB, 600x182px) Image search: [Google]
Nuadhu-Fireheart.jpg
54KB, 600x182px
>>54741184
>>
>>54742764
Every army will at this point.
>>
>>54742982
>>54743000
In that case, what are some other more shooty chapters?
>>
File: 20170726_162005.jpg (787KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20170726_162005.jpg
787KB, 1836x3264px
>>54743026
>>54742991
>>54742948

Cheers lads. Sorry for the sideways post. Did it on the tube into work this morning. Have a better one.

It's made using a tube tool. You can buy them or do what i did and make one.

Its got some soft wire in the centre and you just bend it to shape once you've rolled it and it keeps its position. I just make up a bunch at a time and have a little stock of them.
>>
>>54743049
Well, only way to find out for sure is play, sure looks fun though
>>
File: IMG-20170131-WA0001 (1).jpg (512KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170131-WA0001 (1).jpg
512KB, 1836x3264px
>>54743026
>>
>>54742293

Can't wait to see what other factions might get

>Plastic Warboss with Big Choppa, Kustom Shoota, Power Klaw, Choppa, mega-armour, 'eavy armour and warbike options
>>
>>54743093
Of the big name chapters, the salamanders or ultramarines, kind of the Raven guard. Or pick and obscure chapter with a colour scheme that you like that's easy to paint and fluff them as whatever chapter tactic you want. Or make your own chapter.
>>
File: IMG_20170807_041144.jpg (78KB, 984x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170807_041144.jpg
78KB, 984x553px
I did a thing. I think the risk of people thinking I'm only playing Night Lords for their legion trait is pushing me to actually paint my dudes. Despite all the silly bat helmets that I have, and I have many, I sincerely doubt bandwagoners will paint tedious fucking lightning in their shit.

Anyway, fuck you. These are my terminators.
>>
>>54743093
Your Dudes are the shootiest chapter in the galaxy and they have just the perfect colour scheme Anon.
>>
>>54742811

That's canonically accurate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-E1RcRvny8
>>
>>54743143
These are clearly Black Legion.
>>
Ran a unit of Corpuscarii Electro-Priests since I got them for cheap and I was surprised at how effective they turned out to be. Even a unit of 5 was able to fuck up squads of squishies pretty well just through volume of S5 hits. I know Fulgurites are better over all but at least they're both usable now.
>>
File: nigger monkey.png (133KB, 208x209px) Image search: [Google]
nigger monkey.png
133KB, 208x209px
>>54742759
>he didn't take Exalted Champion
>>
>>54743108
some space wolves bits, but where'd the Aquila and cloak come from?
>>
Fluff-wise, Blood Angels VS World Eaters in all-out CC only war.

Who would win?
>>
>>54743229
BA.

Black Rage is seriously OP in a fight according to fluff.
>>
File: 99120205020_ArkanautCompany01.jpg (54KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120205020_ArkanautCompany01.jpg
54KB, 600x620px
Which units could best represent the unofficial official geedubs squats?
>>
>>54743229
World eaters, but the bangles go down swinging
>>
>>54743218

The cloak is the main bulk of the cairn wraith..

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Vampire-Counts-Cairn-Wraith

And the aqulia is from the space wolves kit if i remember correctly.
>>
Looking at the Dakka self reported wins spread
It is neat that of the bottom third, 3 have or will have codices. With other factions in the bottom third (necrons, BA, orks) expecting a codex this year
>>
>>54742894
>Space Wolves
I want this but I know it won't happen, SW next release will probably be along other csm release, probably EC for Fulgrim Vs Leman Russ campaign
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (97KB, 1000x632px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
97KB, 1000x632px
>>54743239
>>
>>54743251
Or, you know, T'Sons for the eternal rivalry that GW will milk until the end of time.
>>
>>54741991

Dark Eldar can hold their own now as their vehicles are tougher, the fly rule really gives them an advantage and their firepower is very good, a lot of previously unusable units are now competitive. Pretty sure Lilith is not much better than a Succubus though so not worth the points. I think the general consensus is that HQ/Characters are thing that lets DE down.
>>
File: Untitled.png (75KB, 206x174px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
75KB, 206x174px
>>54743229
BA would completely succumb to the black rage due to all the khorneyness and obliterate the WE
But then the BA would have to be Birus Bombed from orbit
>>
>>54743260
Nah, GW had the chance and didn't do it, also I remember some short story about Lucius the eternal wanting to fight Bjorn because reasons.
>>
>>54743239
What weapons shall they have? Anti-Tyranid bio-weapons? Reverse engineered xeno tech? Some secret Dark Ages technology? Drills & mining picks?
>>54743245
>Vampire Cunts
Anyone know why Creative Assembly loves them so much?
>>
>>54743280
If Bjorn killed Lucius and took pride in it, would Lucius become a dreadnaut?
>>
>>54743239
Rules wise?
because of the wargear they have Primaris Reivers might be good
>>
File: 1473865088372.png (475KB, 482x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473865088372.png
475KB, 482x900px
>>54741663
this is why I hate pol. Not because I disagree with them, but because they will choose every single thread on every single board to talk about their bullshit, with little to no regard of the original topic or if thei comments fits anything said in the thread at all. Kindly, fuck off.
>>
>>54743239
Chapter Approved is coming back
We're almost definitely gonna see something for these guys
>>
>>54741442
Killsaws for everyone since you got the banner nob
>>
>>54743300

You know what is worse than /pol/ comments, its people who get needlessly upset about off the cuff /pol/ humour and therefore overblow it into a bigger thing and distract the thread with the moaning.
>>
File: projectthor.jpg (28KB, 430x242px) Image search: [Google]
projectthor.jpg
28KB, 430x242px
>>54743279
> Birus Bombed
I'm imagining a form of Kinetic Bombardment with millions of Tungsten Biro Pens
>>
>>54743314
I just thought of Spurdo instead
>>
>>54743290
He'd probably pop out of his sarcophagus.

Though Bjorn would probably have learned Lucius' gimmick while beating up daemons and know not to kill him.
>>
>>54742991
Not anymore. Now everything is CAD-shit
>>
>>54743313
I have never "go back to pol" posted ever before, but I am getting fucking tired. I left pol a while ago and I don't need pol to follow me around to every thread I visit in other boards. It's not humor, it's stupidity. They think that they're "spreading the word" or some shit but instead they just make pol look so much more fucking stupid
>>
>>54743319
>birus bum the planed xddddd
>>
File: 200px-Sigismund.jpg (32KB, 200x500px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Sigismund.jpg
32KB, 200x500px
>>54739646
>Sigismund returns
>Turns out he was probably led into a trap and was thrown in a warp pit
>Fades to black
>Long ago in a distant sector, I, Abaddon, the warmaster of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil
>But, a foolish Templar warrior wielding a black sword stepped forth to opposed me
>Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in the warp and flung him into chaos where my evil is law
>Now, the fool seeks to return to the materium and undo the long war that is the BLACK CRUSADE.
>>
>>54743335
Wher r the burger :DDDDDDD
>>
File: fba.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
fba.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>54743290
Bjorn is magical by now so he's probably warded against that, also he only ever feels disgust nowdays.
>>
File: 1501254258441.jpg (16KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501254258441.jpg
16KB, 399x400px
>people here unironically play space marines
jesus christ
>>
>>54743375
>being a codexlet NPC

lol
>>
>>54743334
It's just a fucking random joke. Get over yourself you narcissist.
>>
>>54743334
Upvoted, gilded, baconed, submitted to /r/geniusposts /r/bestofreddit /r/thecorrectopinion followed like subscribed annotated in spanish for our undocumented brothers and sisters
>>
>>54743375
>Playing xenos
>Or worst daddy issues CSM fagotry
>>
>>54743375
>people here unironically post frogs
jesus christ
>>
>>54742541
I recall the Index Astartes describing them as overlapping rather than being fused into a single mass.
>>
File: 1495510535383.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495510535383.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
>>54743415
funny that majority of /pol/ is reddit though
>>
>>54743446
Funny that you didn't deny that you should immediately return to reddit where you belong
>>
>>54742967
>15 shining spears
Glorious. Also retardedly expensive. You must be cashed up anon
>>
>>54743452
why would I need to do that when I already know I don't use it? You sure seem to be getting defensive over this, did I hit a nerve?
>>
>>54743467
>why would I need to do that when I already know I don't use it?
100% natural unbridled autism. Congrats, my lad.
>>
>>54743469
not as autistic as inserting your politics into every conversation my lad.
>>
>>54743482
>no you are
You've really proven your point and I have to say, from the bottom of my heart, I really respect you now.

Just wanted to tell you something you've never heard before.
>>
>>54742759
>2015+2
>Still thinking berzerkers are troops
>>
>>54743508
>2017+8 months
>not having read the new Chaos Codex
>>
>>54743490
>inserting you are politics into everything
you sure showed me huh anon.
>>
>>54743523
>2018-4 months
>still living in denial
>>
>his Primarch didn't solo a Titan

lol
>>
>>54743554
>can't follow a simple 4chan post
Go back
>>
>>54743598
Sure is great to be a blood angel
>>
>>54743610
after you ;)
>>
>>54743598
>>54743613
My Primarch is still alive though. Sorry, Sanguiniusfags.
>>
>>54743618
>no you go back
You've really proven your point and I have to say, from the bottom of my heart, I really respect you now.

Just wanted to tell you something you've only heard once before.
>>
File: IMG_20170720_223611.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170720_223611.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>54740171
F
He will be missed
>>
why are flamethrowers such shit?
>>
>>54743647
>you will never witness the giant freedom bird shoot burning hot rays of semen out of his huge metal cock at filthy intergalactic commies
Fuck
>>
So here I am debating whether to paint the inside of my Rhino.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>54743647
I hate fortifications. Especially that one.
>>
>>54743700
No.
>>
>>54743705
t. Perturabo
>>
>>54743700
maybe one if you feel like it anon, I wouldn't want to do a bunch though and there isnt that much of a point.
>>
Just had my first game of 40k as T'au and I lost pretty bad. I was using the index rules while my Ad Mech opponent was using their leaked codex. There were some very OP stratagems in that codex, blew me off the table.

Is my only hope to get my own codex?
>>
>>54743726
Sage, report, and hide shitposting.
>>
>>54743726
Lol you got trolled bro
>>
>>54743726
To give you the benefit of the doubt, do you mean the canticles they can use? They're really not that amazing, honestly I'd rate tau's markerlights as better than the canticles (given admech are mainly a shooty army now, and only one canticle really helps with that). You did have enough markerlights, right?
>>
>>54743700
Not unless its for a diorama.

I really do dig that they have little details inside vehicles like that though.
>>
I've been working on the colour scheme of my own chapter, but I've run into a large issue. The idea is they're metallic in their colours, with your basic marine being bronze with silver shoulders, and sergeants having silver helmets. The issue is that gold helmets for veterans, lieutenants and captains isn't working out too well with the bronze armour and silver shoulders.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what colours I could use to better represent rising from bronze to gold? Or is the entire scheme a trash idea I should rethink?
>>
What is the Shitposters army of choice?
>>
>>54743809
Silver helmet, Gold stripe
>>
>>54743809
Red works well with both bronze/gold and silver. If you can't put up with having a non-metallic colour as part of the scheme, there are ways to get metallic red, I think there's a tamiya paint that's very popular among people doing a pre-heresy thousand sons scheme for example.
>>
>>54743818
We took a poll last thread and it was anything but Guard. Also one Necron annoyance
>>
>>54742180
if a space marine would be able to reproduce the child would be a regular human. space marines aren't as much genetically modified as they are cyborgs, their enhancements are just a little more well fleshy.
>>
>>54743836
I haven't seen any DE shitposting before, are you trying to ruse me
>>
>>54743836
Guardfags shitpost a lot on WIP. Shit's weird.
>>
File: update2.jpg (294KB, 1341x467px) Image search: [Google]
update2.jpg
294KB, 1341x467px
Anyone see a change
>>
File: update1.jpg (510KB, 1332x983px) Image search: [Google]
update1.jpg
510KB, 1332x983px
>>54743890
compared to this
>>
>>54743889
Yet here they active contribute in a friendly manner only TO BE MET without abuse and shitposting? Is that the BIZZARO thread or is this?
>>
>>54743896
With abuse and shitposting.
Don't do 5AM opens kids, it's bad for your brain.
>>
>>54743809
I'd go for a metallic black, red or blue.
>>
>>54743931
>>54743931
>>54743931
new
>>
Ayy, Rubric Marines got modified in that you no longer need 10 to have a soulreaper. Now my old box dudes can sport one too!
>>
>>54742303
Looks great, but you need to touch up the red on the pistol
>>
>>54742247
I have about 20 WHFB goblin wolves that I painted up before there was an official Fenrisian Wolf model.
Loved being able to add 2 as an accompaniment to any SW HQ.
Their entry stated if their master was reduced to 0 wounds, they would be removed from play too, as they drag their master to safety.
>>
>>54741666
>why not just have a fucking devastator squad with 4 missile launchers with split fire?

Devastators aren't Troops so they won't be filling detachments to get those sweet CPs (as effectively)

Also 4 Missiles in a 5 man squad WILL draw enemy fire.

While the 5man Tacts with 1 Heavy are effectively a 5W model that's immune to Multi-Wound attacks
>>
>>54742043
>5 Hellblasters are 165pts
>6 Devastators with 4 Plasma Cannons are 162pts
>30" S7 AP-4 D1 Rapid Fire 5
Vs
>36" S7 AP-3 D1 Heavy 4D3
>>
>>54742447
>Cant wait for GK and CSM to come out so we can see how GW's internal codex design

Tbh I was pleasantly surprised with the bonuses GW gave GKs. They feel fun and fluffy with all being useful.

My only concern is the GM in a NDK is just turning unkillable.
>4++, sanctuary to bring it to 3++
>Oh you're shooting him with lots of big hits. HEED THE PROGISTICARS for +1 to my invulnerable save
>2++
>>
>>54743038
>You're either shitting on daemons or playing at a handicap against every other army

That's kinda why I wish GW revamped GK's bonuses to be more "universal" similar to the Xenohunters (Deathwatch)
>>
>>54741489
>Better, still not great. It hits on a 4+ because GW has the idea that sticking a raging daemon in a box makes it retarded

>Pink Horrors are WS4+ & BS4+
>Daemon Engines are WS4+ & BS4+

Blame your Warpsmith for shoving Pink Horrors into your vehicles.
>>
>>54742941
i kinda hope these guys show up again. i still have this very model.
Thread posts: 446
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.