[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ is this /ourgame/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>>
I've bought almost every game in the series and haven't beaten a single one.
>>
>>54738899
Same
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB_PVPyn6n8
>>
>>54738849
I still haven't finished it cause I'm scared to go venture in the poison level. Plus I don't know if my party set up us good or not. Maaaan...I need to get back in it.
>>
No, too easy even without the cheese.
Definitely the second one. The cheese is less impactful and less plentiful, but still good enough to subjugate significant chunks of the game while still being minimalistic and unfriendly.
>>
>>54738960
I'm getting started with the 3rd one. Using Action Replay to unlock all the classes from the start, but otherwise playing it honestly How easy is it to cheese?
>>
>>54739035
I actually don't know because 3 is the only one I could never find. From seeing discussions about it, I know that at some point you get a thing that lets up to five characters earn experience from home while you have a team in the dungeon, but I don't know how it works, just that people use it to level up 5 Farmers and then roll in some serious dosh.
>>
>>54738849
The closest of these I've played past two minutes is Persona Q. They're a lot easier when you actually have a stylus to draw the maps with.
>>
>>54739310
SMT: Strange Journeys also used the same engine. That one was kinda cool, because the story plays like if Shin Megami Tensei tried to do 40k.

Plus you get to mod your player's Power Armor to give them spells, abilities, etc. Still, not even close to Demikids. Demikids was good.
>>
Hey, so... I've got an R4 chip, some extra time on my hands.

Anyone interested in trying a Succession game? Not sure how it would work, but it seems like the right kind of game.
>>
>>54738849
It would have been, had its licensed TTRPG not been utter garbage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.