[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CofD/ & /wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 40

File: 1497579476018.png (20KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1497579476018.png
20KB, 384x384px
Previous thread: >>54710921
>Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/7HiVphFm
>News
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/chronicles-of-darkness-dark-eras-2
https://www.paradoxinteractive.com/en/white-wolf-partners-with-focus-home-interactive-for-a-video-game-adaptation-of-the-world-of-darkness-storyteller-game-werewolf-the-apocalypse/
>This week's Monday Meeting Notes:
http://theonyxpath.com/the-dog-days-of-august-sorta-monday-meeting-notes/
>Question:
Could a vampire eat blood pudding?
>5th editons cliffnotes
https://pastebin.com/cp0r59da
>>
>>54738272
>Could a vampire eat blood pudding?
yes probably more raw than typically comfortable thou
>>
>>54738272
I would say no. It might consist of blood, to an extent, but in the same way that UV rays aren't the same as sunlight to a vampire, blood based human food probably doesn't count as 'blood' to them.
>>
File: semen burns.jpg (135KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
semen burns.jpg
135KB, 625x833px
Ever notice how many people here shit all over a gameline they don't like, for no reason other than a willful ignorance towards what the game is actually about? Usually it's accompanied with some childish pigeon-holing too.

>Werewolf players? Yiffing furfags.
>Vampire players? Fat emo goths.
>Mage players? Aspergers support groups full of dude-crushes on Ian McKellen.
>Mummy players? Mummy issues.
>Demon players? Satan worshipping degenerates.
>Beast players? Lefty pinko gay feminazi safespace transvestite revenge fantasies!
>Hunter players? gun nuts and Supernatural fangirls.
>Changeling players? Fuckin FAIRIES.
>Mortal players? HAHAHA WEAK FUCKSTAINS TASTE THE POWER OF [insert personal favourite splat]
>Geist players? ....wait, did anyone actually buy a copy of Geist? Does anyone ever play it?
>Promethean players? "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good / oh lord, please don't let me be misunderstood" fucking karaoke FAGGOt
>Deviant players? Fucking deviants.

If I've forgotten one it's because it's utterly unimportant.
>>
>>54738582
>>Werewolf players? Yiffing furfags.
This one is true tho. Idk about the others.
>>
>>54738582
>>Werewolf players? Yiffing furfags.
>>Vampire players? Fat emo goths.
>>Mummy players? Mummy issues.
>>Demon players? Satan worshipping degenerates.
>>Beast players? Lefty pinko gay feminazi safespace transvestite revenge fantasies!
>>Hunter players? gun nuts and Supernatural fangirls.
>>Changeling players? Fuckin FAIRIES.
>>Mortal players? HAHAHA WEAK FUCKSTAINS TASTE THE POWER OF [insert personal favourite splat]
>>Geist players? ....wait, did anyone actually buy a copy of Geist? Does anyone ever play it?
>>Promethean players? "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good / oh lord, please don't let me be misunderstood" fucking karaoke FAGGOt
>>Deviant players? Fucking deviants.

These are all true though.
>>
>>54738622
>>54738622
Like I said, childish pigeon-holing and wilful ignorance, thank you for proving that point.
>>
>>54738684
I notice you left out Mage

>obvious magefag
>>
>>54738687
You're anecdotal evidence that werewolf players aren't yiffing faggots doesn't do much to disprove the overwhelming amount of evidence many of us have seen to the contrary. The fact that it took them more than two full threads to come up with an idea other than 'claws' lends credence to this.
>>
>>54738582
>Promethean players? "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good / oh lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"
This actually made me smile. I will never get a chance to play Promethean.
>>
>>54738705
Let me guess, werefag?
>>
File: ubuhhh.png (41KB, 489x480px) Image search: [Google]
ubuhhh.png
41KB, 489x480px
>Somewhat newbie Storyteller here

My players consist(ed) of two werewolf sisters(both Blood Talon), one vampire(Gangrel), two mages(Thyrsus/Moros) and one promethean(Galatea)

After weeks of sessions my players have finally managed to fuck things over wholesale.
>after a dignified shopping spree cadenza the vampire died to a Strix possessed elder due to the machinations of the Moros
>the Moros ended up enslaving the Strix as a means to an end, wanting to utilize it as a 'pet'
>the younger of the two werewolves was BFFs with the vampire, so she and her sister slaughter the Moros for being responsible for the situation
>Thyrsus becomes enraged over the loss of a cabal member and drops a ban on them, then proceeds to torture them for days
>the promethean could only handle the group because the Moros used Mind to supress Disquiet and is now on her own

How do I fix this?

Players who had their characters killed are debating making new ones to expand the storyline. Not sure how to help the werewolves, the thyrsus is pretty jacked and just won't go down in a fight.

Promethean player is forever alone unless we find a way to deal with the Disquiet
>>
>>54739220
>Somewhat newbie Storyteller
>Running Crossover
Why?
>>
>>54739220
Honestly, just end the game. Crossovers with wildly varying powerlevels tend to go sour real quick if there's a hint of in-group drama(as shown in your case).
>>
>>54739220
What's ur plot
>>
>>54739220
Start a new game. Thyrsus is now the BBEG. Alternatively have you tried sleepers + cars. They work pretty good. I had a hunter who's major skill was crafts and drive.
>Go to junk yard
>repair old junk cars
>Slam into monsters
It worked pretty good either we took out the monster or we realized really quickly don't fuck with this thing.
>>
>>54739288
It takes place in a shopping mall in Mexico. Inspired by From Dusk Till Dawn.

Also zombies
>>
>>54738684
Yeah, Mage is a superhero game for "That Guy" type players so completely intolerable they never actually get to play the game, to roll up their Mary Sues and measure their dicks against characters from the lower power, horror splats. The rest are accurate though.
>>
File: 1548375849373.jpg (29KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
1548375849373.jpg
29KB, 360x235px
>Mage beats two Werewolves

Suuuuure
>>
>>54739408
Mages are more powerful in the long run, so yes it's more than likely.
>>
File: 1476713629096.jpg (77KB, 407x577px) Image search: [Google]
1476713629096.jpg
77KB, 407x577px
>>54739366
>>54739405
>Double posting
Werefags everybody
>>
>>54739220
Don't listen to the other anons. Keep your Chronicle going. I want those were-assholes to learn from their mistakes. Teach them true Mage Supremacy.
>>
>>54738582
I, uh, DO have a man-crush on Ian McKellan,. And Joseph Kucan.

And you forgot Purified, because.. oh, nevermind.
>>
>>54739220
Your players have issues.

The Promethean now lives outside of town. He's going to have to keep his distance from the rest and only meet very rarely in order to keep the DQ from building. Your mages seem a bit overleveled, if they're routinely able to SUPPRESS THE DISQUIET and win a clash of wills against two opponents on the side.
>>
>>54739673
>SUPPRESS THE DISQUIET
Not that hard to shield against it
>win a clash of wills against two opponents on the side.
CoW can only help so much

>Your players have issues.
His/her first mistake was having such an extravagant crossover
>>
>>54739444
Werefag... Bitten by a gay man, cursed to transform, in the light of the full moon, into a preening fay creature, vain, disease prone and promiscuous.
>>
File: Buffalo_Soldier_9th_Cav_Denver.jpg (21KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
Buffalo_Soldier_9th_Cav_Denver.jpg
21KB, 640x470px
I've had this idea for a Buffalo soldier who was embraced and became a Brujah (old lore) what would be a good weapon from that time for him to hold onto even into the modern night? I think Colt Armys were in use during that time so I imagine him keeping one on hand for special occasions along with regular modern weapons.
>>
>>54740282
Old Brujah? Probably just keep his pistol, yeah. Not like there's much point carrying an arsenal for a vampire, one gun is enough. Allays suspicions that the creepy pale guy is anything more than normal - just another gangbanger, strapped and ready. He can always break out the disciplines later.
>>
>>54740358

I don't have my books anymore although I imagine there are plenty of gangs who are controlled by Brujah at the highest levels. Probably a good counter for the Giovanni controlled gangs that roam around as well (The Giovanni are Sabbat or are they part of the Cam?)
>>
File: cucumber2.jpg (39KB, 344x300px) Image search: [Google]
cucumber2.jpg
39KB, 344x300px
>>54738582
>>Mummy players? Mummy issues.
My sides
>>
File: Wolves_in_Norway.jpg (5MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
Wolves_in_Norway.jpg
5MB, 5616x3744px
>>54738622
I just think body horror and monster wolves are cool, I don't want to fuck an anthropomorphic dog
>>
Hey, I'm new to tabletop and am just trying to figure out if this is the right thread to ask questions about Mage the Ascension? I know WhiteWolfRPG stuff is somewhat connected but there doesn't appear to be a MTA thread anywhere, probably because of the SJW shit.
>>
>>54740782
>probably because of the SJW shit.
You sound stupid already, but yes, this is the WOD&CoD GENERAL, this is indeed the place to ask.
>>
>>54740782
FATHER'S THRUSTING COCK
there's your you for today
>>
>>54738272
Are any of the Kickstarted books on the production line going to come out?

Or are they stuck in limbo, gummed up by more Kickstarters.
>>
>>54740838
>>54740815

Am I missing some sort of meme here? Is the jarring SJW stuff (not the Sisters, but things akin to 'WHY BE STRAIGHT WHEN YOU CAN BE NON-BORING') brought up all the time? It's kinda hard to miss during an initial read.
>>
>>54740984
the line character for mage sucks their dad's cock for powers
>>
>>54740674
Giovanni are more 'neutral' than anything else, with a slight lean toward the Camarilla.

For offing a vampire, a gun is almost useless, especially in oWoD. But people might ask awkward questions if the gangbanger is completely unarmed.
>>
File: 1486418984561.jpg (116KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
1486418984561.jpg
116KB, 480x280px
>>54740984
It's usually brought up by one of our team of dedicated trolls when mageposting and white room power wank and semantics games stop. You'll occasionally see actual discussion, but people stopped pasting images of the sidebars ages ago.
>>
File: zher.jpg (430KB, 1274x810px) Image search: [Google]
zher.jpg
430KB, 1274x810px
>>54741166
You asked for this
>>
Has there ever been an 'average' printed for Vampire: Requiem? Like "People with BP* normally control cities of X size" and "disciplines of 1-2 are for neonates, 3-4 for ancilla, 5-fuck you for masters"? I just see some of the listed stats and ages and they're.. iffy. Like the ruler of London is 230.
>>
How could a Malkvavian impersonate the typical ventrue prince?
I want to have one that diablerized and stole the prince's identity in my upcoming game, but I want to do it right.
>>
>>54741336
Old or New?
>>
>>54741372
Old.
>>
>>54740984
Since the vast majority of writers abandoned ship, OPP is only left with the bottom of the barrel right now, and a lot of them are queer or trans with personal issues with identity politics they insist on putting into the work they do for OPP, and with there being virtually no editorial oversight involved in the development process save proofreading (and even that's kind of shoddy, Beast looks like it was edited by an 8th grader with Word), there's no one with the taste or good judgement to reign in their garbage and throw it in the garbage fires where it belongs.
>>
>>54741227
Oh my friend, you must have forgotten this, from your own favorite, nonetheless!
>>
What's a fun character concept to try in Mage the Ascension? Apparently we're doing a no Technocrats run but I really want to try some sort of shaman or necromancy guy, I'm just exactly sure how to tackle it.

Anybody able to give me some direction on this?
>>
>>54741382
Assuming you've got the physical down with Obfuscate: Make sure your Malk's chosen madness could come off as something the Ventrue would be like. Narcissism, like LaCroix turned up to 11, or OCD (I simply cannot trust you runts to do anything right!) manifesting as a pathological need to oversee everything in his domain.

Pile of dominate, since they're common. A bit of dementation, the subtle stuff like Haunting, to fuck with anyone who starts looking into you too deeply. And pile up the Obfuscate even further, so nobody clever with Auspex manages to penetrate your 'Prince' illusion.
>>
>>54741150

Well he wouldn't be a gangbanger anyways (i know nigs are usually in gangs but come one) and besides, not all Brujah are gangers to begin with and he was embraced in the 19 century so he wouldn't have to be part of a gang anyways.
>>
>>54741566
Well, it allays suspicions where a man unarmed might be looked at askance. Or, the way oWoD is, looked at as a probable vampire.
>>
>>54741619

Well he's not going around cosplaying in his old uniform or carrying the colt army openly so I don't understand where this line of thought is ccoming from, and if worst comes to worst than blush of health or spending blood to look alive will take care of that.
>>
>>54741420
They have just as much pro christian propaganda as they do with inclusive content for gay and trans players. The Lancea et Sanctum, God Machine, Demons and Angels, Lucifuge and so much stuff about angels and stuff for obrimos mages its annoying as fuck.
>>
>>54741619
Thug1: Get him!
Thug2: Hold up homey! He's unarmed!
Thug1: Shit, you mean he's a vampire!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Unarmed = Vampire. Plausible. Especially in WoD.

Um... seriously dude... wtf. Sometimes I wonder what the fuck world players live in.
>>
>>54741926
It's a commonly held belief by players of oWoD, however fallacious, that in oWoD supernaturals outnumber the 'normals' by a fair ratio. This is a clear reference to that.
>>
>>54741943
Humans in oWoD can't pick their noses without it really being a centuries in the making master-plan by the Camarilla, Technocracy, Weaver and Lucifer himself. All at the same time.
>>
>>54742111
It's funny that oWoD Lucifer was probably the nicest bloke in the entire setting.
>>
>>54742155
Wasn't Caine nice to everyone at one point?
>>
>>54742182
I honestly can't think of a time when Caine wasn't a asshole. Maybe Enoch, but it was still a city of immortal bloodsuckers feeding on hapless mortals.
>>
>>54741433
This one is pretty mild though. No preaching, no nonsense with made-up pronouns, no snide "if you don't agree there's something wrong with you" crap. Man werewolves being pregnant is pants on head retarded and the bit about Demons strikes me as a justification for these genderless entities being trans if you want them to, with them keeping a gender identity even between Covers, which makes no sense to me, but I don't play Demon so what do I know?

The Mage one is basically just saying that Mages can construct new identities and if they want to they can use magic to switch genders, and that there are weird sex Legacies like the Daksha, and typically most other Mages don't care.

But of course I imagine some people will leap at any chance to shit on Mage.
>>
>>54742372
Undead Menses is also pretty stupid. "You must identify as female."
>>
>>54742482
Stab your dick off and you count. What wrong anon aren't you man enough to stab your dick off?
>>
>>54742482
What is Undead Menses?
>>
>>54742706
A tasty treat for ghouls of all ages.
>>
>>54742706
Undead periods, give small bonus for cruac.
>>
>>54742768
So women are better blood witches than men.

>muh feminism
>>
>>54742794
You don't need to be a female. You just need to identify as one. I remember the last time it was brought up somebody made a case for historical male menstruation or something.
>>
>>54742825
That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>54743028
Yep.
>>
>>54741166
You know, I've been laughing at the werewolf box wholesale and linking it every-goddamn-time someone mentions SJW-type crap in nWoD, but after reading it for the hundredth time I think I see, maybe, what they wanted to say with this.

They mention Luna's Embrace, which basically switches you to the opposite sex fully, right there. It's not hard to think of a way to have a 'guy' have a kid with this - turn into a woman, bang, get preggo, wait a few months, shit the kid out, turn back. You just, technically, had a 'male pregnancy', since the character is still a dude, so to speak.

But then again they rant about their genderfluids right at the start so what the hell do I know?
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>54741227
>>54743052

Clicked wrong reply, I'm a smart man.
>>
>>54743052
Why would there be a gender switching power anyway? Is it thematically appropriate or something?
>>
>>54743191
For Luna? Kind of, sort of.
>>
>>54740282
Found this after modifying search terms a few times;
https://truewestmagazine.com/weapons-of-the-indian-wars/
>>
>>54743191
Because it worked in Exalted so clearly it's the right way to go :^)
>>
>>54740859
There is exactly one man reponsible for the layout of every single project currently in the "layout" phase.

Art direction includes furious adjustments when illustrators draw the wrong character. Recently a character that was described in the fiction as a young black woman was drawn as an elderly white man.

A dev, claiming to post under anonymity, vented in this thread several months ago about how Redlines meant massive and extensive rewrites because OPP hire total n00bs that turn to vapor when their deadlines are due.

The final authorisation process involves a massive to-and-fro exchange between OPP, WW and the POD company until the proofs meet everyone's standards.

In short, not enough cooks, the restaurant is too big and there's one waiter. Usual OPP incompetence.
>>
I know Mages, Changelings, Demons and Werewolves can make fetishes and other custom magical items, but can Vampires make some ?
I remember some extremely specific rituals that allowed to store vitae in items, but I can't seem to find anything about the crafting of tailor-made magic items for Vampires
>>
>>54741227
Except the Demon one makes perfect sense and adds a layer of depth to covers and the way demons interact with them
>>54741433
And this one is actually based on real-life facts
>>
>>54743423
>Except the Demon one makes perfect sense and adds a layer of depth to covers and the way demons interact with them
How?
>>
>>54743497
Angels are asexual, agendered sentient mechanical tools
They don't naturally reproduce (yes I know about Heirs to Hell, but these are hybrids and a deviation from the angel's original functioning)
The idea they'd conform to gender or sex stereotypes is preposterous, since their true form is not gendered and the covers they wear are essentially just diguises
It's not even preachy, they're just flat out saying that sexless beings don't necessarily follow the same codes as sexed beings
>>
holy shit, since when do we have a DtF: Players Guide in the megas that doesn't give eye cancer?!

Nice! Thanks!
(I guess I'm late to the party but thanks.)
>>
>>54738795
You're anecdotal evidence that werewolf players are yiffing faggots doesn't do much to disprove the overwhelming amount of evidence many of us have seen to the contrary. The fact that so many other posters agree with you proves that you are completely wrong.
>>
>>54743882
Not him but, regardless of whether they're furries or not, playing spiritual border patrol is boring as fuck and werewolves, much like mages, tend to create their own problems by acting like idiots
I even bought the core book when it was first published and I haven't been able to figure out what's interesting about this splat since then
>>
>>54743963

Forsaken 2e packs are now far, far less "spiritual border patrol," and is now more a mix of street gang and bounty hunters.

The re-emphasized "wolf must hunt" focus was a major improvement in 2e.

>>54743882

I always thought the mere existence of Changing Breeds, and it's obvious pandering to furries, spoke for itself about OPP's view of the fanbase.
>>
Werefaggots aren't yiffers in majority
They're just incredibly retarded

The past couple of threads are testament to that
>>
>>54744200
So, did they recenter the plot around the war against the Pure, or did they bring in new antagonists ?
>>
>>54744216
>Werefaggots aren't yiffers in majority
>They're just incredibly retarded

If nothing else, the kinetic shield discussions demonstrate how Werewolf and Mage players take opposite approaches to the games.

Werewolf players appear to approach every problem with tooth and claw, while Mage players use the Arcana as Rube Goldberg problem solvers.

>Jock vs. Nerd
>At least they're not fat, LARPing goths
>>
File: vampire larper.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
vampire larper.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
>>54744279
excuse me?
>>
>>54744292
Is that an actual representation of Masquerader LARPers?

That thing terrifies me.
>>
>>54744245

The Pure are certainly still around and generally in conflict with the Forsaken (and I believe were substantively expanded in one of the eras in the Dark Eras Companion).

OPP added Idigam as major antagonists, but like the Strix and vampires, they're not integral to the setting and can be included as much as the ST or players want.

The "wolf must hunt" refocus along with the Harmony mechanics and a general power doost simply made werewolves more understandable and gave them clear motivations.

The changes to Forsaken were more significant than Requiem and Awakening. I would download and peruse the book. You may be quite impressed.
>>
>>54744292
>excuse me?

I am so beautiful... nom... nom.. nom... I am a powerful creature of the night... nom... nom.. nom.... I seduce you with the powers of Majesty.... .<burp>... Anyone have any Twinkies...
>>
>>54744320
Thanks for the info
For now I'm chin-deep in Demon but I'll check it out eventually
>>
>>54744292
I'd slam that piggy
>>
>>54744346

Mmmm... Twinkies...
>>
Version 1.25, now with the Scions of God

I THOUGHT I hadn't done these guys before.
What I was remembering was the Chior of Hashmallim, who are total weirdos with an annoyingly similar schtick.
Oh well, this writeup makes the 'default' path Obrimos, because Angels and Prime go hand in hand.
Try not to get a boner when you write the stats for your Rank 5 God-Form.
Yes, I know you've now got Strength 15, and can snap people and lesser Spirits like twigs.
The cooler part is that you've taken on the form of a literal Spirit, which has been added to your damn SOUL.
Oh, remember to put any wuffles who try to start shit in their place.
You don't want to let the Ladder down do you? No true Thearch would ever bow to lowly half-spirit rage-dogs.
>>
File: Awakening-2-Slider.jpg (153KB, 444x430px) Image search: [Google]
Awakening-2-Slider.jpg
153KB, 444x430px
What's the most you've ever done, as a Storyteller, to make World of Darkness more engaging for you players?

For MAGE: the Awakening 2e, I built my players a physical "spell calculator," a kind of flip-book with multiple tabs that they could flip to the desired potency / duration / scale / etc. and see exactly what sort of resources (mana, dice, reaches) they needed to spend to achieve a spell with those parameters.

I ALSO re-wrote every pre-made spell they could cast from the books in a compacted format that could fit on a few sheets of paper, with a lot of the necessary calculations (e.g. how many dice are in my default casting pool?) already done for them, and parts of the text color-coded to distinguish mechanically significant terms or variables.

I put so much work into making that overly complex game accessible to my players, it's kinda funny that after a few months I was the one who decided I wasn't happy with the game and scrapped the whole campaign.

Have you ever gone the extra mile for your players? And was it worth it?
>>
Can someone post the link to the trove, pretty please ?
Or just to the Demon books (specifically core and Flowers of Hell) if you have those
>>
>>54745536
It's in the pastebin in the OP.
>>
>>54745566
Thanks
>>
>>54743661
Did you read all of it? It then goes on to say that the identity of their Covers feel more real to them than their true form, and that some will take on the gender identity of a Cover and maybe even keep it when they change Covers, so you could have a Demon in a female cover that identifies as male, vice versa, or both.

Asexual Demons are fine. I think the reason that that sidebar is in the screencap is because it's essentially fluff justification for these asexual, agendered beings to be transsexual.
>>
>>54744279
To be fair, Magefags weren't stretching anything, going against the spirit of any rules, or making any claims that they couldn't back up. The book does say that Shielding spells offer blanket immunity to natural or mundane phenomena, they used a given example of a Shielding spell as a basis that would allow natural agg damage to affect the shield, and disproved a lot of the nonsense thrown their way ("Shielding spells only block indirect damage", "There's no way a two dot ability could do that", etc). They were literally arguing what was in their book. I checked.

On the flipside Werefags were losing their fucking minds, awoooing and crying that Mage was a Mary Sue game for powerwanking edgelords and claiming that claws were supernatural attacks simply because Werewolves are supernatural, claiming that a spirit attack should Clash against a physical shield, throwing fits about how Mages could apparently render a potent creature harmless, like claws are the only things a Werewolf has, and through it all they only provided one source, for jaws being a mystic attack, and even though it was vague as fuck a lot of Magefags said they would rule it as causing a Clash.
>>
>>54745717
>I think the reason that that sidebar is in the screencap is because it's essentially fluff justification for these asexual, agendered beings to be transsexual.

It more like the WW fanbase has disproportionate number of people suffering from body dysphoria and a myriad of other serious diagnosable psychiatric and social maladies, and these same people would have a meltdown (and complain vociferously on rpg.net) if OPP didn't include a sidebar reaffirming that someone like them can indeed be a character in the game. Apparently, absent such explicit affirmation, these poor damaged souls don't believe OPP thinks they exist (or acknowledge their tortured cries for attention). There's a reason why a similarly disproportionate number of npc's are special minorities, with their entire shtick being little else than their status as a member of such minority. Most of the rest of the fan base rolls their eyes or grumbles about SJW garbage, but if rpg.net is to be believed, without this affirmation, these people might end their miserable lives or worse.
>>
>>54741438
Hey mate, noticed your post floating in a sea of shit and thought I'd offer a reply.

Shamans tend to fall under the Tradition of the Dreamspeakers (that's what they called them for 1st through Revised - fuck M20). Dreamspeakers say all things have a spirit, and use Spirit magic to chat with the spirit in question. Bargaining, gaining allies, even explaining phenomenology to a bomb in order to get it to not explode. Voted least likely to be shredded on sight by werewolves.

Necromancy, take Spirit and Life. You can go the Dark Umbra, talk to ghosts, even fling mystic feces in the Sea of Shadows without summoning Spectres. There isn't really a "necromancer Mage" as such in Ascension, so the best bet would be to negotiate with your ST for either a decidedly morbid Hollow One, or a Euthanatos who latches onto a target for assassination so utterly, that they continue the hit into the Jade Kingdom, just to confirm the kill, if necessary. Just.... watch the Entropy usage down there.

Finally, negotiate an Orphan - a.k.a. "can I play a X who does Y but actually has a day job as Z, in order to support A while B is completing C?" [modify as needed]
>>
>>54744292
>>54744308
>>54744478
>I'd slam that piggy

The Pig Must Hunt

LARPer: The Bloating, Coming GenCon 2017
>>
>>54742825
Well, some cultures cut their cocks to bleed as women do, in an attempt to claim feminine power as an initiation... but I think in the Vampire thing it tires in with the medieval ideas about Jews - basically they whispered rumors back then that Jews drank blood, spread disease, and their men bled once a month from their cocks (on account of their circumcision) - a Cruac Nosferatu, if you will.
>>
>>54745893
Sounds like they need intensive therapy, not sidebars.
>>
>>54745158
Thank you my nigga.
>>
File: 1501386494931.jpg (196KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501386494931.jpg
196KB, 900x600px
>>54745158
In the corner, a Purified is sobbing softly.
>>
>>54745893
This was my understanding of the situation too. I just couldn't force myself to believe it was true, because it was so ridiculous. But if you are saying the same, I guess I have to accept it.
>>
File: MageObrimos.jpg (96KB, 540x587px) Image search: [Google]
MageObrimos.jpg
96KB, 540x587px
>>54745840
You're made you'll never play mage because of your antisocial behavior, but woofies can yiff in the corner to their heart's content. One is happy, the other is sad depressed and anger. Maybe go outside every once in a while
>>
>>54738582
>Beast players? Lefty pinko gay feminazi safespace transvestite revenge fantasies!

How this isnt true?
>>
>>54743265

I will never understand why dont they downsize projects. They are a small company taking the work of a big one.

Just cut all the shitty mouseguard heartbreak projects. Stop shitting new lines and concentrate in producing urban fantasy games with supernatural elements with a bellow average system.

Thats their niche and thats what they are and will be remembered for.
>>
>>54745202
>Have you ever gone the extra mile for your players? And was it worth it?

I translated all the gifts from forsake 2nd to spanish for a players who doesnt understand english. I am doing the same with the rules.

And wasnt worth it. Players dont read rule so after next 2 sessions with a timeskip i am gonna take my gloves off and tell them either they learn to play or the npcs kick their asses
>>
>>54745840
>crying that Mage was a Mary Sue game for powerwanking edgelords

This is true, though
>>
>>54743259
It worked sooooo well for Exalted. I never saw enthusiasm for a product dry up over the years so resoundingly as it has for Exalted as the devs masturbatory garbage got out of control.
>>
>>54743963
It's a combination of "border detective", investigator a-la Call of Cthulhu - well a lot of sort of lovecraftian stuff with the shadow and spirits if you play it up right, territory control/base building, war story/survival, and you're fucking werewolves, you can tear shit the fuck apart. It never appealed to me until WtF 2e, which is by FAR the better written/developed/presented version of the two nWoD ones when suddenly it all seemed to click.
>>
>>54746964
>producing urban fantasy games

That's not how you spell "personal horror."
>>
>>54744279
Well look at it this way. An iconic aspect of werewolves is the feral savagery. Tooth and claw is a significant aspect of their image. Railing at them for wanting to use them is akin to railing at mages for wanting to use magic. It's utterly asinine.
>>
>>54747050
>Mage was a Mary Sue game for powerwanking edgelords

So, what Rank is the Lord of Edges, is he Abyssal or Spiritual, and is he bound by the Pax?
>>
>>54744308
This is pretty much representative of all White Wolf larpers.
>>
>>54747353

Those pants define personal horror.

I believe it requires magic to stop them from ripping apart.
>>
>>54743404
From what sourcebooks I've seen, the game designers wanted a sense that the vampires had lost that art over the years, because it had been jealously hoarded knowledge instead of shared. The result were artifacts of shady, uncertain power, each with a long and sordid history.
>>
>>54747290
>what Rank is the Lord of Edges

Wasn't the Prince of 100,000 Edges in Night Horror The Unbidden?
>>
>>54745893
>Apparently, absent such explicit affirmation, these poor damaged souls don't believe OPP thinks they exist (or acknowledge their tortured cries for attention).

Let's all take a moment and bask in the irony of a 4chan "you're here forever in the echo chamber" user lobbing fist-sized igneous rocks in their extensive Victorian-styled glasshouse.

Everyone needs validation, pal. Your complaints just come across as butthurt that your tribe weren't represented too.
>>
>>54747050
Only to the extent that Changeling is PTSD game for gay rape victims, Werewolf is a yiffing game for autistic furries, and Vampire is a revenge fantasy for fat goths.
>>
>>54747410
Its the prince of 100,000 leaves. Not edges. And Dave once said he was rank 8 which means shit as there isnt even rules for things that powerful
>>
>>54747270
They didn't try personal horror until nWoD.
>>
>>54747472
>Everyone needs validation

That entirely missed the point of the earlier post.

To the extent true, everyone doesn't need explicit validation of their social and psychiatric maladies *in a role-playing game* in order to play said role-playing game. There are many minority groups, yet only certain elements and issues are highlighted time and again with sidebars and obvious and obvious npc's and game fiction. The failure to include other minority groups, the belief that OPP still didn't represent your group enough, also doesn't cause the wailing and whining about how you're invisible or WW practically wants you dead in every forum you can find (particularly the "safe space support group known as rpg.net).

You also have no idea about my "tribe," but your stereotypical assumption are par for the course whenever these type of issues are discussed.

However, one of my "tribes" is being Jewish, and Phil Brucato in M20 on behalf of OPP/WW indeed gave me a great big fuck you with his explanation about why the Lions of Zion weren't included in M20 and how Zionists were like ISIS. Apparently, not all discriminated against minority groups are viewed equally by OPP. Nevertheless, I'm not on the verge of slitting my wrists or jumping off a bridge. I'll continue to be WW consumer. and would even buy M20 products if they weren't otherwise pieces of literary and mechanical excrement for reasons beyond Phil's antisemitism.
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 218x231px
How flexible is reach for an attainment?

Like, if a spell it's based on has sn option for one reach, could you forfeit that option and make the attainment ranged?
>>
>>54747580
>ts the prince of 100,000 leaves. Not edges.

You need to turn on your sarcasm detector.
>>
>>54747472
Ironically you only have this stance because your tribe was represented. See? I can make assumptions, cherry pick, and dismiss points entirely out of hand too.
>>
How territorial are Tremere? If Tremere finds out that somebody is stealing souls on his territory, how interested would he be in finding the thief and dealing with him?
>>
>>54748152
Pretty interested. If there is another Reaper in town, he's probably got plenty of loot.
>>
>>54748152
If Mama Desta from the Boston book is anything to go by, yes, they are pretty territorial. There was also a bit about a group of Tremere using an insane Asylum as a feeding ground or something before they were ran out.
>>
>>54748152
>two predators
>limited resources
You tell me
>>
>>54748246
Well, there is a ton of Sleepers anywhere. Awakened are another thing, but I was under the impression that Tremere are trying to keep hunting on mages limited, to limit the attention.
>>
>>54748291
You can only steal so many souls at a time before the powers that be get suspicious.
>>
>>54748291
Attention would also be a factor. The more of your kind in an area, the more likely the locals are to notice and decide to purge you all.
>>
File: 1433181713404.jpg (57KB, 519x633px) Image search: [Google]
1433181713404.jpg
57KB, 519x633px
>>54748152
Their reaction would be politely described as 'homicidal'.

One witch hunt can just as easily turn them up by mistake, after all. Not to mention what others brought up.
>>
>>54748399
So Tremere uphold Masquerade inside Masquerade?
>>
>>54748425
I guess. The ones known as mages to the local mage community want to be known as mages, not the soul devouring monster on fourth street that the hierarch is going to have swarmed and killed. The ones who aren't are going to want to prevent people looking for hidden Awakened. Imagine if you found out you had a giant tick living on your scrotum. Had been for years. Just didn't know about it. That's how a community would react to a tremere in their midst.
>>
>>54748671

Scrotal Ticks serve the Lie
>>
So one of my vtr players ghouled a girl they met off the streets. How should this blow up in their face? If at all
>>
File: 1325211045691.jpg (240KB, 1275x825px) Image search: [Google]
1325211045691.jpg
240KB, 1275x825px
>>54738272

No. Because it's not just blood; there's loads of oatmeal and animal fat (not to mention spices) in blood pudding in order to keep it solid, all of which wouldn't be absorbed by the vampire's body, so by default they'd chuck it straight back up.

If they had the "Eat Food" merit, they could eat the blood pudding and I'd even rule that they might absorb some of the blood in said pudding before they had to throw the rest back up... but even then, it'd still feel more pleasurable to drink blood straight from a warm vein, rather than something that's been dried and/or cooked, not to mention that the amount of blood inside a blood pudding probably wouldn't even count as a quarter of a blood point.
>>
>>54748711
Play Vampire - Masquerade - Bloodlines. Check Heather for behavioural tips.
>>
>>54748711
>How should this blow up in their face? I

The girl is the beloved niece of a local Moros or Obrimos mage in good standing with the region's Consilium. While the girl has no idea her eccentric favorite uncle is a powerful wizard, said mage realizes someone has supernaturally tampered with his family, and intends to quickly find and punish the culprit with extreme prejudice.
>>
File: 1495210045688.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495210045688.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>54748711
>How should this blow up in their face?

It could lead to the girl mouthing off to the wrong people about her Domitor, like a Hunter, another vampire or said vampire's loyal ghoul ("Yeah, my boyfriend/girlfriend is like, totally a vampire, seriously").

They might get overly paranoid, believing their Domitor is constantly in danger, or the ghoul might not feel safe or calm unless they're RIGHT next to their Domitor at all times. I mean, feel free to go full-out Yandere mode here.

They might be a total blood-junkie, burning through vampiric blood at a much faster rate. Like, the ghouled girl might not be content to just not age... no, she needs to cut herself and watch her wounds heal at amazing speeds, or keep burning blood to use her new discipline(s), and stuff like that. Forget one blood point per month, and more like 1-3 blood points per WEEK.

The girl's family and friends start asking questions and snooping around, which in turn might bring the authorities (mortal or vampiric) down on the Domitor.

Or perhaps most alarmingly, the ghouled girl ends up becoming a vampire hunter herself, after having been trusted with the vampire's innermost secrets, having feigned/broken her blood bond.
>>
>>54748906
Or even more most-alarmingly, it's just the post pic - Yuno - and she starts murdering anyone who looks at the character sideways. Or nicely. Destroys their relationships because the character 'only needs her'!
>>
>>54741450
You say all this...and I'm just imagining Malkavian Cosmo Lavish.
>>
>>54741166
>pic
Banishers in a shellnut.
>>
>>54750513
>Cosmo Lavish.
Probably closer to a pinging Cosmo Kramer.
>>
>>54750560
Wouldn't that be more of a Scelesti thing? Banisher would be more "I've seen the truth and want to fucking kill everything"
>>
>>54745158
Didn't the illuminated path have a way to soak resistant damage from paradox? Or was that some other legacy?
>>
>>54750692
Nah. Sceletus would be "I have seen the truth, and have several other mutually contradictory truths, so let's all mash them together and make a truth pile."
>>
>>54750692
Now you mention it...yes.

CofD!Mage!Tremere would be "I have seen the truth and it said you were delicious."

>>54750615
I only thought of Lavish because of how his insanity got worse during the events of the book.
>>
>>54748711
The girl's father is Moros master can anybody say lawnchair?
>>
File: this.gif (243KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
243KB, 500x281px
>>54751262
>>
>>54738582
I am quite sorry to disappoint you. I ST'd my first ever session of Hunter yesterday. I have two players, because the other two were busy at the date. One plays a gun nut, and the other is a Supernatural fanguy.
>>
>>54750737
That was allegedly them.
But that was broken.
So I didn't use it.

Only the Prelacy of the Paternoster can interact with resistant, and that's just to permit it to be healed by Pattern Restoration.
>>
>>54751262
Presumably he just wants to teach his players a lesson not end the campaign with a TPK.
>>
>>54752209
It doesn't have to be permanent. Just long enough for the girl to stop being a ghoul.
>>
File: 1.jpg (41KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41KB, 554x439px
>>54752378

That'd still leave one player without anything to do for either a month (if we're talking about leaving the girl without her bloodfix) or over a year (if we're talking about waiting until the full emotional effects of the blood bond naturally wears off).

Introducing mages to other WoD splats always, without fail, creates more problems than solutions.
>>
>>54747353
I love that picture so much
>>
>>54752566
>Introducing mages to other WoD splats always, without fail, creates more problems than solutions.

How so?
>>
>>54752635
There's a common tendency to assume that because Mages are the top of the food chain they are therefore impossible to introduce in crossover.

This is flat out wrong.

When you discuss what characters you want to play beforehand, crossover isn't an issue.

>don't bring a thyrsus to a werewolf game
>bring an obrimos instead
>>
>>54752734
>don't bring a thyrsus to a werewolf game
>bring an obrimos instead

Did you totally miss the Kinetic Shield discussion over the last few days?
>>
>>54753240
>implying the mage will be fighting the woofs instead of working together

You Magefags are always the same
>>
>>54753240
>>54753295
Given the splats entirely different motivations, they are likely to come into conflict, even while working together. That's why people say crossover is a bad idea.
>>
>>54753295
Doesn't matter low-level woofs have 0 chance of contending with a disciple obrimos mage
>>
How easy does flight come in the World of Darkness? How can the various splats accomplish it?
>>
>>54753438

In either the WOD or CofD, flight is rare.

It is either accomplished by mages with Forces or by shapeshifting into a bird or bat.
>>
>>54753438
Only demons mages beasts can fly from what I remember. Demons risk breaking coverage. Thyrus and Obreimos can fly former with wings latter with gravity telekinesis. And Ugallu Beasts can fly some shitty way
>>
>>54753438

For oWoD I guess?

Well, vampires can achieve flight through disciplines... most do this by using Protean level 3, which allows the Gangrel to pick 2 animal forms, one "Fight" form and one "Flight" form, both of which have to be scavengers or hunters. Many people pick flying creatures for their character's "Flight" form, like bats, ravens, etcetera. Some more insect-themed gangrel can even morph into clouds of buzzing insects. Other vampires can also shapeshift, but they're always stuck with their forms being that of a wolf and a bat, and not being able to switch to any other animal.

There's also the aptly-named "Flight" discipline for Gargoyles, though they (and other vampires) don't really tend to think of it as a discipline at all... to the gargoyles, flying comes naturally as their wings develop, and the teaching of it to non-Gargoyles would be difficult at best, and impossible at worst.
>>
>>54753438
Changelings would most likely be the ones with the easiest access to it, they've potentially got a lot of kiths that can fly or at least glide
>>
Wait the guy who wrote Beast is the same guy who wrote demon? What the fuck!?!? What happened to beast to make it so shit compared to demon?
>>
>>54754231
Given how Demon is easily the best splat, this is intriguing me about Beast
>>
>>54754231
>>54754308
Beast being undeniable garbage is a meme. It really isn't that bad and has a lot of good ideas and themes to be explored. Not to mention it's probably one of the only splats where you can be an unapologetic bad guy and not be penalized mechanically. However it isn't perfext but most of the problems will be fixed by the Players Guide whenever that will come out
>>
>>54754388
Just because its a meme doesn't mean it isn't true.
Its a half rewritten poorly edited piece of inconsistent garbage.
>>
>>54754445
It isn't true and yes the main problem of it was that only part of the book was rewritten instead of the entirety. If they had just scrapped the original draft completely and started from scratch it would have been great. The mechanics are there the themes are there. It's mostly the execution and presentation that is lacking
>>
>>54754489
The devouring really made me hate the entire thing. Its retarded.
>>
>>54754388
Beast being garbage might be a meme at this point, but it only became such because a majority of the people who have read it indeed do believe it's garbage and expressed that belief in a very notorious community reaction.

Is it irredeemable? Who knows. All I know is that I don't particularly care. My reactions to what I read in Beast were by and large "This is stupid", "This is terribly written", "That's obnoxious", "That's offensive", "This makes no sense", and very, very rarely "That's a neat idea". But a handful of neat ideas aren't enough to make me care about it at all. Even if it did become good and coherent, on a conceptual level it just doesn't interest me. Being classical monsters from legend is cool, but everything else about the premise bores me or strikes me as stupid and nonsensical.
>>
>>54754619
>Being classical monsters from legend is cool,
it would be if it weren't literally just monster-kin
You don't even play as physical monsters, you just think you are on the inside
>>
>>54754734
Yeah, any monster features being invisible outside your Lair is kind of dumb.
>>
>>54748152
If *you* found out they were stealing souls, then who else might do so as well? Any smart Tremere also is very mindful of discretion, and an indiscrete soul eater is a problem. A potentially significant one at that. Of course he could also be a marvelous rube to take a fall if that Tremere thinks someone is on to him.
>>
>>54750745
Truth pudding!
>>
>>54754734
>>54754785
This is a World of Darkness remember? If dragons and giants and krakens go around terrorizing people than that would definitely endanger not only themselves but also the rest of the supernatural population. Either humanity hunts down and wipes out all the beasts or the other supernatural splats do it themselves. Think a little won't you?
>>
>>54755020
Or you simply make people have some sort of veil of forgetfulness like werewolves.
>>
>>54754575
It's better than being born a beast.
>>54754619
You mean a vocal minority. Forum reaction and most of my friends like it even if it is flawed.
>>
>>54755038
The added benefit of this is you can't shoe horn in gas lighting>>54755046
>It's better than being born a beast.
along side it like Beast does now.
>>
>>54755046
>It's better than being born a beast.
AT LEAST THE FUCKING LORE MAKES SENSE AS BEING THE CHILDREN OF THE DARK MOTHER WHEN YOU ARE FUCKING BORN THAT WAY
>>
>>54755038
That would be stepping of Forsaken's toes. We don't need another form of lunacy. Not to mention it kind of goes against beast's themes. They don't want to be forgotten. They want to spread their legend
>>
>>54754231
With Demon, he was working under heavy adult supervision. With Beast, there was no oversight, and his inner SJW leaked out like a geyser of gaseous, pandering, virtue signalling diarrhea.
>>
>>54755073
Only thing I am getting from your post is gamergate tier buzzwords
>>54755065
No the horror is the child of the dark mother. And when it devours your soul you choose to become her child
>>
>>54755107
>No the horror is the child of the dark mother. And when it devours your soul you choose to become her child
Which is wayyyyyy less interesting than the original draft.
>>
>>54754619
Well said. My reactions rather mirrored yours. I was absolutely struck by just how low in quality it was compared to the other CofD releases, all of which deeply impressed me in their design standards and writing quality. Beast, in contrast, was utter drek of the sort one sees in fan splats, and bad ones at that - and worse, it was mired with a pervasive theme of revenge fantasy for what one could only describe as angry, narcissistic, petty, brats.
>>
>>54755046
>You mean a vocal minority
No, I meant what I said. A notorious community reaction. I didn't say it's universally reviled.
>>
>>54755107
The only thing I am getting from your post is a sense of radiant irrelevance.
>>
>>54755198
So the adolescent revenge fantasying queerfolk choose to be that way in the revised Beast?
>>
>>54755107
I'm glad you seem to be able to make sense of the fluff. I recall some nonsense about Beasts being born but also how anyone could become a Beast by accepting a Horror.
>>
Why are people pretending that Beast is the first and only splat with revenge fantasies. It's like people forget Vampire exists
>>
>>54756040

Any WoD/CofD game is a revenge fantasy, if you put your mind to it.
>>
>>54739220
>How do I fix this?
don't run different races in the same game
>>
Is David Hill still pissy because OPP rejected his Fury game three years in a row?
>>
>>54756676
Crossover isn't the issue. It's the god damned Storyteller.

It seriously irks me when you blowhards jump to such conclusions.
>>
>>54756696
FUCK OFF
>>
>>54756696
>>54756838
What furry game?
>>
>>54755073

Jesus, they didn't beat him hard enough, did they?
>>
>>54756909
>>54755073
It came out a bit in Changeling the Dreaming 20th. Implying things he probably didn't mean to about real world groups.
>>
>>54756869

Hill pitched a game about being a Fury, an empowered agent of the God-Machine who fills out tasks for it, usually assassination. It never became a full game, probably because Demon's reboot would end up with a very similar premise.

We only know it existed because he posted the pitch. Apparently there are plenty of pitched splats and books that we'll never see because they're property of White Wolf/OPP. Some splats are actually pitched by Rich Thomas himself and given to devs to create, I believe. Deviant might be one of these? Don't take my word for it, though.
>>
>>54754308
>Demon is easily the best splat

Bahahahahaaahhaaaaaa
>>
>>54757040
So he wanted to make an anime superhero game, give or take?
>>
Best splats are as follow

Best
>1. Mage
>2. Changeling
>3. Mummy
>4. Promethean
Ok
>5. Vampire
>6. Demon
>7. Geist
Crap
>8. Werewolf
>9. Hunter
Kill Yourself
>10. Beast
>>
>>54757058

No, I'm pretty sure he wanted to make a game about being the mythological creature, the Fury. That the Erinyes are actually extremely anime when you think about it is just one of those strange things that just happen.
>>
>>54757121
Where do the Purified fit in?
>>
>>54757868
Purified, while a faction of best boys, unfortunately don't get to sit at the big boys table.
>>
>>54756715
These games aren't geared towards player crossover in the slightest. Not mechanically, not thematically. It's not fair to put the failure of a crossover game on the ST when he would have to be a pretty damn amazing one to pull off even a halfway decent crossover game. People who enjoy crossover games have no standards and are just drawn to the idea of a monster mash, like it's an inherently cool thing.
>>
>>54755018
Truth pudding, that is also truth steak, a truth milkshake, a truth great uncle david and a truthe nice lady who lives down the road and cuts articles on hoodlums out of the paper to stick on a 'community noticeboard'. And a truth dog. All at once. So I guess Scelestus Truth is sort of like a ketamene bender after a few days without any sleep if you added DMT.
>>
>>54754123
Bet a thin blood could manage it. Just spontaneously manifests a set of honking stone wings one night.

And then can't move unless he's flying or pumping vigor, because they're too heavy.
>>
>>54757121
Mage doesn't even fit in WoD you retarded memeing piece of shit. FUCK off back to dungeons and dragons asswipe
>>
>>54757121
New hunters is the best splat. They may be the weakest, but they are certainly most interesting.
>>
>>54758873
>Mage doesn't even fit in WoD you retarded memeing piece of shit

According to you :^)
>>
>>54758873
WoD is a game about horror and mystery. There is plenty of horror and mystery in Mage.
>>
>>54758470
>Bet a thin blood could manage it. Just spontaneously manifests a set of honking stone wings one night.

Probably, yes. And like most thinbloods who got the short end of the stick, he/she probably wouldn't last for more than a few nights before someone offed them.

Speaking of thinbloods, can I just mention how much I enjoy the concept?

I love the idea of these pathetic wretches that barely qualify as vampires, often trying in vain to hold on to some measure of their mortal lives, or struggling to find any kind of safety in the vampiric world.

Like the "My Immortal Dad" concept in Time of Thin Blood, where the thinblood is a used car salesman with 3 ranks in Dominate that keeps trying to hold his family together, even after turning into a vampire and killing off his Sire accidentally.
>>
>>54757121
Changeling is garbage, Mummy is better played 1 on 1 and promethean is boring. You should kill yourself for this shit list. As expected of a mage fag
>>
These threads are getting more deathly each and every day. Soon it will be nothing more than a field of dust. All because of you horrid Magefaggots.

Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
>>
>>54759076
And not even realising when they do something that's extra impossible to everyone else. I'm surprised oWoD only featured one thin blood who made his own discipline and then started diablerising everyone once he was happy with it. Seems like the sort of thing the designers would love.
>>
>>54758090
And the two fansplats put them both in the 'okay' tier anyway. Not enough conflict.
>>
>>54755046
>Forum reaction
You mean the place where they ban you if you don't treat the product with kid gloves? No shit it got a positive reception there.
>>
>>54755067
Then make it so that they remember, but no one can believe them
It adds a layer of unapologetic horror to Beasts and doesn't step on anyone's toes
>>
File: Rich Thomas.jpg (45KB, 528x297px) Image search: [Google]
Rich Thomas.jpg
45KB, 528x297px
I hear this is an actual picture of Richard "Dick" Thomas addressing "Bollicking" Bose Bailey (I have a cold)
>>
>>54760494
Don't spell Bros' name wrong you bigot. Why can't this general learn to appreciate the transdudes among us?
>>
>>54757121
I think you mean

Best
>1. Demon
>2. Hunter
>3. Vampire
>4. Changeling
Ok
>5. Mummy
>6. Promethean
>7. Beast
>8. Geist
Crap
>9. Werewolf
Kill Yourself
>10. Mage
>>
>>54760534
I think you mean
Geist
>1. Geist
Everything Else
>2. Demon
>3. Hunter
>4. Vampire
>5. Changeling
>6. Mummy
>7. Promethean
>8. Beast
>9. Werewolf
>10. Mage
>>
>>54760571
At least you're honest about your preference
And you put Mage and Werewolf at thr bottom
I'll accept it

So pray tell, why is Geist the beist ?
>>
>>54760519
I was trying to make fun of her ridiculous moniker, not her name. Even if my tits are better than hers... Take your hormones, darls.

t. Onyx Path enthusiast
>>
>>54760494
Speaking of the Matrix, I just watched the movies again on Netflix. Why even have the Matrix? Can't the machines just keep the humans in comas or something?
>>
I was watching Midnight, Texas.

Is there a Requiem 2e Discipline or Devotion that is similar to Lem's ability to siphon life energy instead of drinking blood?

Also, what Path would Fiji be in Mage 2e?
>>
>>54760715
Film executives.

Originally it was going to be that they were using humans as a massive parallel processing machine. But the film executives were confused and afraid, so said that people were batteries now.
>>
File: garbage.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>54760534
>Mage at the bottom
>Geist below Beast
>Vampire in the top three
>>
>>54760715
Blame the Trans brothers...
>>
>>54760715
>Can't the machines just keep the humans in comas or something?

Well, that would result in a very boring movie, wouldn't it?
>>
>>54760719
>Is there a Requiem 2e Discipline or Devotion that is similar to Lem's ability to siphon life energy instead of drinking blood?

Vampire 1e had breath drinking in Mythologies, but I don't believe there's anything similar in 2e.
>>
So, does the Kinetic Shielding render the target immune to virtually all physical harm?
>>
>>54760804
From a mundane or natural source. Supernatural physical attacks would instigate a Clash, and if you go by Alchemist's Touch you would have a limit involving agg damage.
>>
>>54760804
Oh lord

It would (if we're using Alchemist's Touch as a basis) only grant immunity up to Aggravated reduced by Potency.
>>
>>54760833
>Supernatural physical attacks would instigate a Clash

Reminder that werewolf claws and Celerity punches aren't supernatural attacks.
>>
>>54760728
t. thin-skinned manchild
>>
>>54760833
So ramming a mage, any mage, won't work. Because total physical immunity charms should be the most bought and made charms on Awakened market.
>>
>>54760804
Yes but it also prevents the user from exerting any kinetic energy, thus locking them into place forever, until they die of dehydration
>>
>>54760951
That's not how Shielding works, Anon.
Otherwise Shielding against time would freeze you forever, and that's not how Veil of Moments works.
>>
>>54760951
>Yes but it also prevents the user from exerting any kinetic energy, thus locking them into place forever, until they die of dehydration

You need to actually read the Mage magic rules.

Suggestions like yours were put to bed within days of Mage 2e's release.
>>
>>54760991
Despressingly though, DaveB has confirmed such applications of shielding and the like as functioning, but not as unintended byproducts of genuine, protective Magics.
>>
>>54761064
So you can shield against air to make someone suffocate to death.
>>
>>54760966
>>54760991
>falling for that
Your (You)s are sweet like honey
>>
File: Sabbat Battle Map.jpg (207KB, 890x659px) Image search: [Google]
Sabbat Battle Map.jpg
207KB, 890x659px
I've always been a bit confused as to what vampire sects "rule" what areas in VtM.

Does anyone think we'll ever get another map like this one from 2e?
>>
>>54761075
Just like you can shield yourself from death and never die...What the fuck do you think?
>>
>>54753490
Vampires can flight if they choose wings for Protean 4. With Protean 2 they can have skin flaps that allow them to glide.

>>54754231
For Demon he was co-developer. Therefore he was probably responsible for the bad parts,

>>54761075
That's kinda smart, we should ask DaveB if that would be allowed.
>>
Just finished reading the core book for Demon and it looks really interesting.

Have any of you played it ? I think it would be better suited for one player-one GM but groups could be fun too.
>>
>>54760765
It converts straight over. It's not a very powerful discipline. It only works between bp 3 and 7. Short of feeding at Elysium or the zoo, it's only good for Ancilla. Ancilla with a lot of practice, given the range and the fact you can only hold like 5 vitae.
>>
>>54760765
With Primeval Miasma (Protean 5) you can turn into fog and enter victim's lungs and steal life energy together with breath.
>>
>>54762524
>That's kinda smart, we should ask DaveB if that would be allowed.
They did on the Discord, he gave it the go-ahead.
Which opens the door to all other kinds of dangerous offensive uses of Shielding.
>>
>>54762528
Currently getting the hang of the splat too and trying to set up a one-PC game for a friend
I guess you could do more, as the game is very centered around rings, but the cover management and cipher/interlock design looks really intensive and I'd rather try my hand with one character first and then involve more people
I think it also requires more investment on the player's part than most splats

Although now I think about it, I've got a nagging feeling that you are my player and that we're having a conversation about this right now.
>>
>>54762950
I don't see what you mean. sshhh don't tell them
>>
>>54762872
No, dave mentioned the ban spell. Not a shielding spell.
>>
>>54762856
>Primeval Miasma (Protean 5)
How would this work with a Macellarius?

Assuming you had the dedication to grind for 5 Dots of Protean as a Macellarius...or that the game lasted that long, of course.
>>
>>54762872
You can however use a ruling practice to suffocate somebody with matter. Its still 2 dots but it isnt the practice of shielding.
>>
>>54760945
There are no Charms in Awakening, which is the version of Mage we're talking about. You can use Time to hang spells in your Pattern. There are imbued items, which contain a spell so that anybody can use it as many times as they want, provided they have the mana or the item contains its own mana, but imbued items are very, very valuable. It takes an Adept of Prime to make them, and whoever makes them has to burn a Willpower dot. So while a Mage could be rocking a pendant containing a Forces kinetic shield cast by a second degree Adept Obrimos, not every Mage will, and not even a lot of them.
>>
>>54763156
Exactly like it would with any other vampire

The Bron bloodline might have some powers that allow to drain Vitae from a distance and I'm positive there is one bloodline that can absorb blood without biting and extract it through the skin

Check out the WoD Codex website for quick reference, there's all bloodlines and diciplines on it
>>
>>54763691
>Exactly like it would with any other vampire
I was more thinking of how the Miasma would interact with the specific ability of the Macellarius to process flesh into Vitae.

I'm guessing it would be a more direct version of the whole "pour yourself down a persons throat to exsanguinate them from the inside out." thing.

Obviously the fastest way to do this would be to rip apart someones fingers when they poked your mist form and then dive right into the stump, eating them as you went.

Also you could use the Bloodline Discipline to rain acidic Vitae on people from within your mist, creating more injuries and more entry points for eating.
>>
Hey, so, just wondering, the werewolf Shadow Gift, Know Thy Prey, would that work on demons?
>>
>>54763888
Oh you could probably whip up a devotion that makes you a flesh-eating miasma, inflicting aggravated damage similar to acid burns
That sounds pretty horrifying but only an end-game elder would be able to do this and if I was the ST in that case, I'd only allow it with proper cost in xp (i.e. a fuckload)

The idea of an elder Macellarius that is so fat he can't move anymore, and who found the only way he's got left to feed "comfortably" on his own is to change into a cloud of vampiric flesh-eating bacteria is really cool though, and very much in line with the kind of horror I like in my Requiem
>>
>>54764034
what does it do ?
>>
>>54764057
>The idea of an elder Macellarius that is so fat he can't move anymore, and who found the only way he's got left to feed "comfortably" on his own is to change into a cloud of vampiric flesh-eating bacteria is really cool though, and very much in line with the kind of horror I like in my Requiem
Plus if he has enough dots in Gustus he could probably make himself even harder to kill with Puissance of Flesh, to say nothing of Defile and Disgorge.
>>
File: Anarchs.jpg (111KB, 945x611px) Image search: [Google]
Anarchs.jpg
111KB, 945x611px
>>54761799
>I've always been a bit confused as to what vampire sects "rule" what areas in VtM.

Camarilla rules most of Europe and large parts of North America.

Sabbat controls most of South America and are moving into North America from all sides in an attempt to "surround" the Camarilla cities, though their efforts are hampered on the West Coast due to the Anarchs and the Kuei-Jin.

The Anarchs exist pretty much anywhere where there isn't a Cammy Prince killing anyone he disagrees with.

The Giovanni control Italy, though not exclusively, and they've got bases throughout Africa, Europe and America.

The Followers of Set have their main powerbase in Egypt, but are trying to corrupt people all over the world.

The Ravnos control India (or controlled, depending on what timeline we're talking about), and had to fend off attacks from Kuei-Jin.

The Assamites control of much of the Middle East, but also live in (relative) harmony with the Ashirra (muslim kindred from other clans).

The Laibon (the African kindred) obviously hold most of Africa, and while they tend to tolerate Camarilla vampires, Sabbat packs have been obliterated whenever they reared their heads.
>>
>>54764347
The easier alternative (and also a bit of powergaming) would be to treat some bloodline disciplines as more loosely related to actual bloodlines, and have a flesh-eating gangrel learn Gustus, for example
You'd get to protean 5 faster that way (although you'd still grind Gustus, so ... that might not actually be faster and maybe what I said before is retarded)

In any case, you are encouraged to be creative with devotions, as long as they remain somewhat balanced

Is this for a PC or are your preparing this as a storyteller ?
>>
>>54763691
The Norvegi. They don't have fangs. First dot of their bloodline discipline lets them feed through a grapple, but still no Kiss effect
>>
How would you build a 'daredevil' style martial artist character? Proficient in multiple styles of martial arts, dual wielding billy clubs, staff fighting, acrobatics, etc.
>>
>>54764441
>Is this for a PC or are your preparing this as a storyteller ?
It's not really either.

...I only really come here to bounce ideas around. sometimes these are ideas I created myself, other times I just see a thing and ask a question about it.
>>
>>54764526
Thanks, my dude
>>54764711
I feel you ... haven't had a game in ages. Hard to find good non-edgelord vampire players and it's almost impossible to find GMs of the same flavor
>>
File: kane_time.jpg (63KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
kane_time.jpg
63KB, 600x790px
>>54739596
>And Joseph Kucan

Now I want to make a character based off of Kane.

How would you stat that, anon?

>inb4 'you fucking lose'
>>
File: 1348698118509.png (293KB, 350x390px) Image search: [Google]
1348698118509.png
293KB, 350x390px
The Begotten is horrible! It's made for furry wish fulfillment. It's outright blatant that it was made for furries! After the Devouring they finally realized what they have been all their life. Turning into furries!

Gross! Am I wrong? Explain this! Defend this!
>>
>>54764827
You're wrong.

It's for otherkin, not furries.
>>
>>54745893
That basically describes any and all transexuals I've had the displeasure of gaming with.

They're always narcissistic and insecure about everything.

Hell, one who's in a group with me right now complained and complained about the GM "constraining their artistic expression" when he asked them to tone down their Mary Sue character. He didn't even outright veto the character design, he just asked for less "I killed my parents for power and now I resemble all the beautiful gems stones in my true form."

We weren't even playing a splat where a character description like that made sense.

Maybe it's just an anecdote, but of the three trannies I've been in a campaign with, all three were pulling off shit like this.
>>
>>54764965
What splat?
>>
>>54764072
This Facet whispers in the ears of the Uratha as he looks
upon his prey, revealing what others know of it.
Cost: 1 Essence
Dice Pool: Wits + Socialize + Honor
Action: Instant
This Facet can be used on any character present whom
the Uratha can perceive. The Anonymity Merit does penalize
the dice pool for this power, but the target otherwise gains no
resistance — Know Thy Prey reaches out to the wider world
for its answers.
Roll Results
Dramatic Failure: The Uratha gains the Ban Condition.
He discovers the prey’s names as for a success, but lays claim
to one of those names himself, answering to it and trying to
inscribe or ink it on his possessions.
Failure: The Facet fails, and cannot be used on the same
target this scene.
Success: The Uratha immediately knows every name that
the prey is known by, as long as someone else other than the prey
knows it. He also knows any Alternate Identity or Fame Merits
that the target possesses. In addition, he becomes aware of every
Allies, Contacts, Retainer, Resources, Staff, and Status Merit that
the target possesses with equal or fewer dots than successes rolled.
Exceptional Success: The Uratha gains an additional
piece of knowledge that someone, somewhere knows about
the prey. This is likely to be something valuable or relatively
secret, such as a compromising piece of information about
something the prey did or a Social Security number.
>>
>>54764991
Mage
>>
>>54764996
I'd say the effects would apply solely to the Demon's current cover, if the Demon is in cover, since the covers are functionally and effectively different persons
If you manage to use that on a demon in its true form, then you'd probably be able to unravel its covers
Good luck bypassing the Demon's resistance and spoofing though

This is an end-game tier power, right ?
>>
>>54765097
>>54764991
And in the end the GM allowed the 'I resemble all the beautiful gem stones' character aspect as the characters nimbus. What is it with people who think that "creative characterization" begins and ends with DeviantArt-tier physical description? The tranny had no idea about the character's personality beyond "lol, so ebil >:DDD"
It took them pretty much all of the 0 Session to come up with a Virtue/Vice. Now this was schkler first time playing something other than Pathfinder, but I've had other players that came over from Pathfinder for the first time that weren't nearly as bad a schklim.
>>
>>54764817
>How would you stat that, anon?
The best way to do it would be to make the Brotherhood of Nod a Hunter Conspiracy.
>>
>>54765169
That was gotten at character creation
>>
anyone have a link to Deviant: The Renegades? My vanilla nWoD "The Great Martian War" story ended week 1 with the party taking a bunch of crazy space gas in the face, and I want it to have given everyone one minor supernatural power. Figure Deviants might have a good system for that.
>>
>>54765209
Yeah, I hate people who make characters like that. They're a drag on the game.
>>
>>54765255
It's Endowments can be based around Tiberium Infusions. Only question is, what is Tiberium in CofD?

I'm imagining that Nod is a conspiracy that hunts Deviants, since their use of a mutagenic mineral probably creates a lot of failed experiments.
>>
>>54765437
I guess GMs just need to be extra vigilant. I'd say "don't let people like that into your games," but I've GM'd games myself where I find out people that I thought would be good players end up pulling shit like that.
>>
>>54765434

It only started being written two or three weeks ago.
>>
>>54764996
I would say it would work for information about their Cover, and on an Exceptional Success you get a hint about what they really are, or something unusual that would merit further investigation. I feel that would be best for a Forsaken Chronicle with Demons guest starring as NPCs.
>>
>>54764057
Isn't there one in thousand years of night? An elder mistform devotion?
>>
>>54765447
I would agree.

I imagine they also try to test their Tiberium on any Supernaturals they can get their hands on as well as on humans.

Partly for Science, mostly because they want to make better weapons with it.
>>
>>54765474
You need to know how to put your foot down and be direct. Unfortunately that's not something a lot of people in "geek" hobbies seem to be able to do, and I don't mean to be condescending because I used to be pretty non-confrontational myself, and even now it makes me uncomfortable. But it's what has to be done. The way I see it, if they're decent they'll realize they've been putting others out and try to be more compatible, and if they aren't they'll argue and make a scene and you can kick them out guilt free. Maybe not drama free, but it's also important to put up a front of giving absolutely no fucks about drama.
>>
>>54765627
I like this idea.
>>
>>54764817
Purified. Vanilla, but let his power stat scale to 10. Ensure all his spirit powers are about keeping him safe from supernatural influence. Then: conspiracies!
>>
>>54765499
ahhh, ok. Here's my rough plan then:

Players can decide what sort of power they got from the gas and submit it for Storyteller approval. In general the power will be fueled by willpower. I'm thinking they can spend anywhere from one to all of their willpower boxes to get +3 per point, and they will combine that with a single skill's worth of dots to make their pool. The negative modifiers will be based on how difficult the thing is they're attempting to do.

So if they're trying to mask people/the martians/whatever from perceiving them as they sneak behind enemy lines, they will roll stealth+3 for every will power spent, and the pool would be reduced if they're trying to walk right in front of some human guards (-2) some guard dogs (-3) or a martian sentry tripod (-5)

Willpower regeneration will still happen as ruled in the book, so they'll only be able to use these powers sparingly per story, or maybe even just once if they really want to give it their all.

What do ya'll think?
>>
>>54765209
Why didn't he secretly make it so they part of that small bracket of Awakened who violently explode after a point for no discernible reason.
>>
>>54765668
I've had a few campaigns die over this, but sometimes it's the only way to get rid of problem characters without ruining friendships.

>Sorry anon, I had to cancel that campaign...oh, yeah don't worry, I'll let you know if I start another that I think you'll enjoy.

Of course that's a vague enough excuse to never invite them again without seeming like a total dick.

It's totally skeevy and somewhat dishonest, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
>>54747738
It's not validition they demand and constantly raise a shitstorm about. It's explicit recognition above the whole as a special, apparently superior subgroup, better than all the subgroups. That's what it is. Plain and simple. Vanity. They are narcissists in the DSM/pathological sense.
>>
>>54746964
Because Rich T. needs cocaine money. And I wouldn't be surprised if NuWWs new contract required <X> amount of development.
>>
>>54765719
Lol, wouldn't that be useful
>>
>>54765600
I like that, thanks!
>>
>>54747353
i'm so glad my LARP doesn't dress like this.
>>
>>54747738
OPP shows representation of those subcultures because OPP is full of them. Rose used to be Russell, for example. And speaking as a gay man, all of their 'representation' is fucking cringey. Like the pregen mage 17 year old girl who lives as a boy who loves animals more than people.
>>
>>54748711
Vampires ghoul, it's what they do. But if they don't throw merit dots in it, it's a toy you as a GM can play with as you will. It needn't blow up in his face, but it could certainly provide you some fun.
>>
>>54756696
David Hill is still pissy because OPP didn't pay him for work done.
>>
>>54765891
Which is ironic, considering that he's an anarchist.

>Ascribes to a philosophy that rejects personal property.

>Pissy when he doesn't receive his "personal property"
>>
>>54765837
>all of their 'representation' is fucking cringey
This is the only real issue about it for me. This stuff doesn't bother me, but like anything else it can be done horribly. I don't mind trans or gay characters, sidebars like the trans one in Awakening don't bother me, even the misandrist Cabal in the Boston book and the recurring gay Beasts don't bother me, but when you have characters aggressive about their pronouns, snide little sidebars hinting that I might be a bigot if pronouns like zhe and zher bother me, and the shit like Sons of Ether ditching their "sexist" name to become the new and improved Society of Ether is all obnoxious and awful.
>>
>>54765928
How about I don't pay you for work done because you hate Jews. How would you like that anti-Semitic asshole
>>
>>54765958
Why doesn't he sue them? And also, you can't blame someone for hating Jews. They're just so... Jewish, you know?
>>
>>54765781
>cocaine money
you can't make money on tabletop anymore. should have gone into videogames
>>
File: be0.png (406KB, 658x637px) Image search: [Google]
be0.png
406KB, 658x637px
>>54765958
Lol, what?

How does pointing out Dave Hill's hypocrisy make me anti-Semitic?
>>
>>54765989
/pol

>>54765891
Never work off contract
>>
>>54741227
>zher
>>54765953
>>
>>54765997
Where do you think the Kickstarter money goes dude?
>>
>>54766010
>/pol
Do I really have to put a :^) face every time I say something obviously stupid and facetious?
>>
>>54765958
>When nobody mentioned anything about Jews but you have to name yourself because of 'muh anti-Semitic boogeyman'

O Y

V E Y
>>
>>54766056
Go back to your containment board
>>
>>54766102
>Implying that /tg/ isn't a /pol/ colony and hasn't been for a while now
>>
>somebody mentions jews
>thread immediately takes a dive
Starting to think Hitler was onto something here.
>>
>>54764903
otherkin are a furry offshoot. same broken thought process. "my real self is..." be it an ancient cartoon character elf who never existed or a cartoon fox.
>>
>>54766135
/tg/ doesn't like beast. ergo /tg/ is pol. Welcome back, here's your you!
>>
>>54766094
>>54766135
>>54766153
/pol
>>
>>54766176
>be it an ancient cartoon character elf who never existed or a cartoon fox.
"We need mega dragonzord power now!"
*Plays Dragon Dagger badly*
>>
>>54766201
So what? There's nothing to be ashamed about for visiting and reading /pol/. Nothing whatsoever.
>>
How do you fit a Promethean Creature into the story of vampires or werewolves? Why would said vampires or werewolves even want to interact with a creature like that? And how is repeated roleplay sessions even possible since Frankenstein Jr needs to keep traveling like a hobo or the populace will eventually go angry mob on them?

I don't see how it fits into a game that's mostly about socializing in one place.
>>
>>54766356
Nothing any moreso than reading just about any other board here save the furfag ones and pony one which is all pedophiles.
>>
>>54766199
>matey
>>
>>54766363
It's hard to really justify any of the other splats wanting to do anything but avoid or destroy a promethean which enters its territory, much less join up and become part of its story. Prometheans 2e like Beast tried to write up rationales for why everone likes trannies er.. Prometheans a little but yeah, they're problematic by their very nature.
>>
>>54766007

Most anarchist strains are against what they term "private property," which is used for factories, businesses held by individuals or small groups of individuals as opposed to every employee, not "personal property," which is used for things like wages, homes, and individual items and goods. It's not hypocritical in a legalistic sense.

Either way, you pay people what they're owed, no matter what their political views are.
>>
>>54766363
They really don't. Check The Pack for some tips.
>>
File: 1433897853416.png (1MB, 1163x686px) Image search: [Google]
1433897853416.png
1MB, 1163x686px
>There are people who don't like JoJo WoD edition
I shiggy Diggy
>>
>>54766363
Well, they're less fragile than humans, so they don't freak out when you show your true self, vampire or werewolf, you can fuck them ragged, even in garou form, til you knot, and they won't break, and when they cry because you just came blood into them as a Vampire, you know that you only hurt a doll's feelings, not a humans.
>>
>>54766551
Wouldn't Geist be JoJo? They have Stands.
>>
New Thread
>>54766596
>>54766596
>>54766596
>>54766596
>>
>>54766201
>Muh /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>54746803
It would be true if at least they played Beast. But nobody plays Beast.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.