[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cleric

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Richter.Belmont.full.295081.jpg (346KB, 745x1368px) Image search: [Google]
Richter.Belmont.full.295081.jpg
346KB, 745x1368px
>cleric
>>
>>54734356
Belmonts are rangers
>>
>>54734382
Makes sense why they're so shit against medusas.
>>
>>54734382
I'd say paladin, really. There's not that much of a nature theme.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
I'd like to purpose "barbarian"
>>
>>54734382
>>54734687
They're Inquisitors which is a mix of both
>>
I wish Fighters weren't complete shit.
So many characters would obviously be a Fighter if they actually had cool abilities and people weren't so scared to label a character, 'That shit class.'
>>
>>54735173
I believe you were looking for the word propose, anon.
>>
>>54735257
To be fair, the class "fighter" tries to hit such a broad spectrum on combatans, that balancing it out to the other martial classes is a huge pain in the ass.

Either they are "that shit class" or hit the other end "why do we need other martials ?" the golden spot in between is dangerously slim.
>>
>>54735242
OG DnD clerics were literally just inquisitors. The first cleric that the class was made for was pretty much just Van Helsing
>>
File: 1500519660542.jpg (47KB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500519660542.jpg
47KB, 493x750px
>>54734356
Posting the fuck up instead of the True Belmont
>>
>>54734356
http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=40466#p820859

These stats are for Trevor but you could honestly use them for most Belmonts if not all.
>>
I still don't understand why the belmonts vampire killing artefact is a goddamn whip. What kind of reason would anyone have for taking a goddamn whip and nothing else to fight a vampire. They are supposed to know about fighting since their whole bloodline was basicly so good at fighting that they where banished or something. Why aren't they bringing a sword/spear/steak/ anything else but a whip with them
>>
>>54736013
It's versatile and all the sub weapons are there to handle things that get too close. Except the axe.
>>
>>54736079
Yes, but the belmonts don't bring them with them when they make their way to dracula. They find them in the field. That's like bringing a gun without ammo to war.
>>
>>54736013
It tears flesh. It's a religious thing. The whip is basically flagellating the heretic vampires. It's blessed with holy magic so it's effective against anything evil, and it's symbolic against things that are evil.
>>
>>54736125
Well, it's vidya, but I assumed that, other than Leon who left his weapons with the crusades, everyone's packing a bit of something.
>>
>>54736126
>It's blessed with holy magic
That's a rather extreme understatement, though I guess it also kind of depends on how you feel about Lament of Innocence which is canon so it doesn't really matter how you feel.

The whip is inhabited by the soul of the fiancee of the Belmont clan's progenitor, or at least the guy who started the clan's eternal battle against Dracula.
>>
>>54734382
Arneson first added clerics to D&D because a Chaos aligned player contracted vampirism and a player who got fed up with that overpowered bullshit wanted to play Van Helsing.
>>
>>54736351
I'm thankful for these early player squabbles that gave up the class, then.
>>
>>54736257
I actually didn't know that! Neat. Kind of dumb, but dumb in a profoundly Castlevania way, so neat.
>>
>>54736397
>squabbles
Wasn't really a squabble. There were competing parties.
And just about everyone except David Fant thought Sir Fang was bullshit.
>>
>>54736257
>canon
I really wish we'd never started applying that word to anything but the bible.
>>
>classes
This thread is cancer.
>>
>>54738557
Marx pls go
>>
File: Turn Undead (Classless System).webm (448KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Turn Undead (Classless System).webm
448KB, 480x360px
>>54738717
>>
>>54735787
>posting the underdeveloped golden boy who had all his achievements offscreen
Aria of Sorrow was a mistake.
>>
>>54736493
Yeah. Way better than the Lords of Shadow canon.
>>
>>54736013
Originally it was a morningstar. Go back to Castlevania 1 and Simons Curse. It's a spiked ball on the end of a chain, called a Morning Star.
>>
>>54741647
Took a second, made me chuckle
>>
>>54741780
After you upgrade it. It defaults to a whip.
I wish there was a flail with reach to simulate the Vampire Killer in D&D though.
>>
>>54734356
Why did Castlevania vampires do it so right?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.