[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crysis guy is found at the end of the 41st millenium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

What does AdMech and/ or other factions do with it?
>>
File: 1452053831617.png (183KB, 480x502px) Image search: [Google]
1452053831617.png
183KB, 480x502px
Since it has an AI, destroy it for being techno-heresy.
>>
>>54733428
Would AdMech care if it has A.I? Surely they would try to reverse engineer it? O rtry to improve upon it in some way?

Hell might go as far as to try to induct it into the ranks of Tech Priests I could see that happening on the down low.
>>
File: Admech Quod Erat Demonstrandum.jpg (763KB, 1694x1342px) Image search: [Google]
Admech Quod Erat Demonstrandum.jpg
763KB, 1694x1342px
>>54733529
No AI, it invariably fucks them over. This is one of the Admech religious prohibitions that makes total sense given the backstory, because it results in shit like pic related and another galaxy-splitting war.
>>
>>54733404
>Best case scenario
They realize that there is a shred of humanity within that suit, and attempt to destroy him as quickly as possible to release his tortured soul back from the clutches of the suit's AI and bodysculpting and into the fold of the Omnissiah.
>Every other outcome
They try to kill him, mistaking him for some new xeno species. Upon realizing what the reclaimed suit is, they destroy it.
>>
>>54733404
It is modified xeno tech with a AI of its own. Purge it with extreme dakka.
>>
>>54733404
The admechs fry their augmentations after their optical systems struggle to render him
>>
File: nier_automata_a2_2b_9s.jpg (118KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
nier_automata_a2_2b_9s.jpg
118KB, 1080x607px
>>54733428
How would the Mechanicum react to finding NieR androids. The big thing about androids in Nier is their almost single-minded devotion to real humans even though they're extinct in the setting..
>>
>>54737249
Still an abominal intelligence, so they'd (according to official record, at least) be killed. I could see a few being secretly kept for experimentation, though.
>>
>>54733404
>Orks.
Loot him.

>Chaos.
Corrupt him.

>Tau.
Try to convice him to join their ranks.

>Necrons.
Kill him.

>Eldar.
Manipulate him or kill him, depends on their prophecy.

>Dark Eldar.
Torture him for laffs/trying to get off.

>Tyranids.
Eat and assimilate him.
>>
File: yorha_logo.jpg (31KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
yorha_logo.jpg
31KB, 630x630px
>>54737705
Hell I'd be willing to bet money that YoRHa androids would commit mass suicide if ordered to by actual humans.
>>
File: crysis-1.jpg (169KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crysis-1.jpg
169KB, 1920x1200px
>>54733404
IDK about the other factions, but I imagine he'd get along great with the Ordo Xenos.
>>
>>54737849
The YoRHa androids probably wouldn't, actually- they weren't built by humans, never met one, and they're made from machine cores, not the same way as "real" androids, so they're more inclined to individuality. The resistance aka all of the real androids actually originally built by humans, though? You may very well be right.
>>
>>54739105
To be fair, most of YoRHa didn't know they were actually repurposed machine cores .

Though I guess that does mean that YoRHa is double heretical, 1. for being AI. And 2. being derived from xenos tech.
>>
would the crysis not just be a shitty version of an Eversor.

other nations having there on crisis suit program being retconed in 2 being great sadness
>>
File: Assassins.jpg (275KB, 1280x901px) Image search: [Google]
Assassins.jpg
275KB, 1280x901px
>>54739672
Not really, the Crysis suit is closer to what Space Marines have minus the armor plating and with additional stealth and bio-enhancment features.

Real talk though, a Crysis-style game where you play as a temple assassin would be fucking baller.
>>
>>54739734

god yes
>>
File: 1466807118163.jpg (90KB, 542x512px) Image search: [Google]
1466807118163.jpg
90KB, 542x512px
>>54737094
>>
>>54737849
They would in a heartbeat. They're that fanatically loyal
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.