[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding a phucking artist!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Don't answer with Deviant Art, it has proven to be a monumental waste of time.

I have for years tried to find a motivated artist who can draw to do art for numerous game projects and cannot find any. Does anyone know where to look?
>>
You're obviously not offering enough money.
>>
File: 8971011.jpg (102KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
8971011.jpg
102KB, 801x534px
>>54729482
>motivated artist
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I know like finding a Quark in a Galaxy.
>>
>>54729482
what kind of games are you trying to make? what kind of art do you need? what is your end goal with the projects? are you willing to pay any amount for this artwork?

i've done stuff for several games.
>>
File: heroin.png (22KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
heroin.png
22KB, 216x216px
>>54729482
>I have all these ideas all they need is 1000s of hours of high end illustration and graphic design
>why won't anyone just do that for free I mean their name would be on it

if you're paying email me if not fuck off
[email protected]
>>
>>54729937
>Shilling without any art samples
Bad form, drawfag. /aco/ might be violating the anti-shill rules by having an actual commission thread, but they have the right idea about how to promote themselves.
>>
File: mad.jpg (3KB, 125x92px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
3KB, 125x92px
>>54729954
y u mad tho
>>
>>54729482
Are you paying? Because if not, I found your problem.
>>
>>54729482
well you start off your thread with a picture of a forced meme from the 2016 election cycle, and then speak of deviant art.

I think your best bet is to move to Venezuela.
>>
>>54729848
Which games.
>>
>>54729482
Furaffinity.

No really, MTG artists and a couple of D&D/Pathfinder artists have FA accounts, and you can find a ton of people in virtually any style you're looking for who can draw both humans and creatures who take commissions for a living, and can even find some for an absolute steal if you find one artist you like and then look through their favorites/comments/followers for copycats.
>>
>>54729482

>motivated

I kind of get the feeling you want someone to work their balls off for next to nothing in return just so your "vision" can become reality.
>>
>>54730850
/thread
>>
>>54729482
>motivated artist
Is it a code word for "person who's willing to work hard for me for free but I'll still bitch about whatever I think they did wrong"?

You gotta motivate them. That means you either pay them, or your project is so awesome the artists will ask to do it on their own (hint: it's not)
>>
File: ironmanadvice.gif (995KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
ironmanadvice.gif
995KB, 500x206px
>>54729482
>motivated artist
in employing people, anon, you will find that their level of motivation is strongly linked to how much you're paying them
>>
$5000 for a full page colour cover seems to be the going rate. And yes I would expect it to be good, the cover often sells the game, and in general the art sells a game as well. I never said I was an easy person to please, I have high standards.
>>
>>54729482
How much dosh are you willing to spend?
>>
>>54729482
FA, tumblr, reddit.
Don't listen to any high prices, the burger flippers are desperate for money and their market is saturated by everyone wanting to be artists.

Or you know, draw it yourself. Don't have to be good, just make a point.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.