[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

War in Heaven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: angelariumQUIBBLL-4.jpg (362KB, 960x1386px) Image search: [Google]
angelariumQUIBBLL-4.jpg
362KB, 960x1386px
Anon, I try in my own wargame, about the War in Heaven Fallen Angels vs True Angels . The system is converted BFG. What i really need it`s more inspiration apart from the obvious Wikipedia, the Bible, the Divine Comedy and the "Lost Paradise", especially with regard to the angelic warhost - all sorts of different beasts and monsters, battle machines, heavenly constructs, etc. Some Concepts and all sources of ideas are very much welcome.
>>
Autobump
>>
>>54726283
and here i thought this was about frogs vs skeletons
>>
>>54726283
https://petemohrbacher.deviantart.com/gallery/
There's a shitload of angel concepts in this dude's gallery and they have pretty neat-o domains behind each, hopefully that helps.

>pic related
>>
>>54726283
I need you to explain me more. Is this sets up before the fall?

Is this an angel vs angel only game?

Or is it Devil VS Angel?

"War in Heaven" Is this the Judeo Christian Heaven? Or the Heaven can include another culture Heaven?
>>
>>54726283
Is the devil faction made from 7 deadly sins? I can't imagine Sloth factions gies to war.
>>
>>54727345
1. before. Devils are still angels, but Lucifer supporters
2. I thought about abrachamic (judeo, chrisitian and muslim) only, but another culture element, if not disgarmonic, would be great
>>
>>54727393
nope, its long time to corruption of rebellious angel.
>>
File: kill six billion demons spooky.jpg (235KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
kill six billion demons spooky.jpg
235KB, 500x647px
>>54726283
Don't know if you don't know about it, but there's always Kill Six Billion Demons
>>
How big is the wargame? Is it like 40k regiment vs regiment? Or more skirmish like Iron Kingdom.

I can imagine the hero is Archangel or a Primarch equivalent. How about making more unnatural angel as the warmachine or construct?

Cherubim is said to be like beastlike. And ophanim is just a wheel on fire. Maybe Cherubim is monsterlike (to the point like fantasy monster like dragon and such) And Ophanim is literal construct angel.
>>
>>
File: b0163df1cd8b974f4db043e5e1992f32.jpg (281KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b0163df1cd8b974f4db043e5e1992f32.jpg
281KB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>54727593
>like 40k regiment vs regiment
this
>more unnatural angel as the warmachine or construct
oh, thank you
>>54727593
and you too
>>
File: fear_not.png (238KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
fear_not.png
238KB, 500x600px
Maybe look into the Apocrypha. The Book of Enoch chronicles a lot of stuff supposedly dealing with the inner workings of Heaven, including the rebellions of Lucifer and Semyaza, and the journeys of the man who became the Metatron.
this is assuming, of course, that this isn't the primary source you're using already.
>>
File: a48935a92de71f314d8465a0f4b0db14.jpg (349KB, 760x1824px) Image search: [Google]
a48935a92de71f314d8465a0f4b0db14.jpg
349KB, 760x1824px
If regiment vs regiment. I am curious what kind of the basic troop looks like.
>>
>>54730467
i find this too
>>54731046
3rd triad (mostly angels/archangels) as basic troops - various angels "militia"&warriors, some sort of champions/"mages".
2rd triad and principalities as relatively not numerous elite.
1rd as heavy weapon support
then ten primarch-like archistratigos (7 "loyal" and 3 "fallen")
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.