[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are orks a good faction to start with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-08-06-11-54-50-.jpg (9KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-06-11-54-50-.jpg
9KB, 206x245px
Are orks a good faction to start with?
>>
>>54726270
Look through the index in the general to get an idea about cost, model count, etc.
>>
File: Jolly Ork Freeboota.jpg (261KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Jolly Ork Freeboota.jpg
261KB, 1500x1500px
>>54726270
Ork answer:
OF COURSE DEY IZ YA GIT! GREEN IZ DA BEST! WAAAAGH!!

Real answer:
If you like having lots of models, rolling a lot (and I mean A LOT of dice), and have creativity out the wazoo for conversions/painting, Orks are definitely a great faction to start with this edition.
>>
>>54726307
> Bloo wunz iz lukky, red wunz go fasta an' da purple wunz iz dedd sneeky!
>>
only if you enjoy green cockney niggers
>>
As long as you're only interested in having fun and not winning.
>>
>>54726445
lol thanks i cant help but look at my boyz and think of that now.
>>
>>54726339
>red wunz go fasta

Do they still have this rule?
>>
>>54726478
It's not in the Index, but it's a safe bet that we'll see a return of it when the Ork codex comes out.
>>
>>54726270
I have three armies but orks were my first army. About 85% of my ork army is eBay. Boyz and Warbosses are quite cheap to get.
>>
>>54726461
Forget this idiot. Orks are really powerful in 8th edition. Nobz with Waaagh banners are a must
>>
>>54726461
you mean FOITIN AND WINNIN
>>
>>54726461
Orks actually are pretty solid in 8th, and will probably only get better with their codex (whenever that happens).

>>54726270
Orks are really fun, and despite normally needing a lot of models, there are ways of getting them pretty cheap. Conversion options are basically unlimited, paint schemes are really general and open to whatever you like.

My main tip is always buy one more boyz box than you think you need. There are enough spar bits in burna/loota and stormboy boxes to just start turning boyz into your specialty troops. Also save your rokkits from all your boyz boxes, as having a rokkit is really all that makes a tankbuster. With a little brutal cunning, you'll figure a way to turn a basic boy or nob into damn near anything you need.
>>
>>54726270
Just get a few toy cars and stick rubbish on them, instant ork vehicles.
>>
>>54726270
Chaotic Neutral at best.
>>
>>54726482
My bet is Evil Sunz and/or Kult of Speed will have it as their trait
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.