[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 54

File: Dog Princess_2.png (607KB, 1200x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Dog Princess_2.png
607KB, 1200x1414px
Currently working on a variety of projects

Dog Princess Loves You Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - http://imgur.com/a/WlcRe
Classic gens and fan charts - http://imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - http://tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates http://www.mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - https://wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
https://pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
http://towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
http://towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread: >>54699348
>>
File: Chimera princess.jpg (2MB, 1932x2212px) Image search: [Google]
Chimera princess.jpg
2MB, 1932x2212px
>>
File: Simbyote redesign fusion.png (8KB, 257x288px) Image search: [Google]
Simbyote redesign fusion.png
8KB, 257x288px
I decided to shop the first Symbiote's re-design's head onto the second's body.

Also, the shoulder pads just kinda happened while I was making this, if your wondering.
>>
File: symn.png (6KB, 185x256px) Image search: [Google]
symn.png
6KB, 185x256px
>>54725011
guess whos back
>>
>>54725006
this is why Princesses like Chimera are so good
>>
>>54725031
Oh, uh, thank you, brute. That was fast.
Still, kinda like the shoulder-pads, though maybe I'm just attached to then 'cause they were a happy accident.

Either way, thank you!
>>
File: Goma.png (158KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Goma.png
158KB, 800x600px
I think you guys should have a vote on this to avoid a repeat of squid's fate
>>
>>54725060
Squid ended up fine, however.
>>
>>54725011
>>54725031
Oh my, i quite like this, though she still needs a tail.
>>54725060
Dude, were still discussing things, too early to call for a vote.
>>
>>54725011
>>54725031
Why? What are you trying to make her look like? She doesn't need random bits stuck on to her.
>>
>>54725070
Several people would disagree.
#OGSquidBestSquid
>>
>>54725074
Maybe... maybe if we glue so much shit onto her that she can't even move, she'll turn into something visually interesting!
I dunno.
>>
Okay, so, when I think "symbiote", I think something in the likeness of Secret Wars Spiderman. Two colors and very streamlined. Even Venom himself is pretty simple looking. These new redesigns of Symbiote are just a mess and taking away most of what made her visually appealing.
>>
File: mania drawing.png (645KB, 675x843px) Image search: [Google]
mania drawing.png
645KB, 675x843px
>>54725031
Why are all the designs so drippy? I feel like to separate her from a slime girl, she should have tendrils going up instead of slime dripping down.
>>
>>54725074
I simply combined the head of ever's first re-design with the body of the second. I thought those two were the best of the bunch, so I combined them to make what i though was the best design.
>>
>>54725093
The entire point of this kinda pointless argument is to remove the spider-man reference.

What so you people not understand about that sentence?
>>
File: Black_Guard_Princess_Sketch.png (381KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Guard_Princess_Sketch.png
381KB, 1000x929px
>>54724989
Pastebin is outdated.
GODDANGIT OP, this is why Blackguard Princess Knight is beating up Angel Princess.

Towergirls: Adventure (Tabletop Game)

Core Rules + Character Creation + NpC Compendium (incomplete)
https://mega.nz/#!oRN02QrT!fLrohKhPP5kpyQN_eQb4BA7cFv9teHl_ikphz-ASyEI

Character Sheet + Spell Book + Campsite Sheet
https://mega.nz/#!xMdwQZxa!TmOlo1S_VcmCnUwrnaxFWoGplZtaRGFGKDTNwdWe5-Y
>>
>>54725110
And keep what?

People demanded that we change her because she was too much like a cameo. What do they want her to be?
>>
>>54725110
Being a reference alone is not valid grounds for change/removal
Fitness and Secretary were removed, not because they reference something else, but they didn't do anything with those references and were lacking original designs.
>>
>>54725129
...The Symbiote part.

Marvel did not create the concept of Symbiotes, and we want people to see a princess and think "oh, towergirls", not "oh, Marvel in a weird style".
>>
>>54725160
>...The Symbiote part.
In what sense? What part of it do you want to keep that isn't the kind of thing that you dislike?
>>
>>54725154
But it's not a minor reference hidden in her items and desicription, it's a major one that influences her design.
And I think maybe one person has called for her removal, purly to stop this argument of what to do with her.
>>
>>54725117
Sorry. I don't converse directly with the other OP guy and have been busy most of last thread. I've marked it down in my Text save and will use it next time. Thank you Velcro. Your contributions are always appreciated.
>>
>>54725160
You keep saying that, but I have yet to see another example of a symbiote. If we were to go by what you want, we'd just have a regular princess in a dress with some very small tendrils protruding from her dress.
>>
>>54725168
The Direct reference to Venom is what most people want gone because a direct reference like that doesn;t fit with the tone of towergirls in general.
>>
>>54725117
>>54725179
Oh and I've been so out of touch that I just realized all that stuff is in a Pastebin. No idea whom Chronicler is, but I'm sure he'll catch it eventually.
>>
Please don't let Symbiote be a repeat of Gemini. Please don't let that happen.
>>
>>54725190
That doesn't answer the question.

You want to remove aspects of Symbiote Princess. What do you want her to be?
>>
>>54725202
As long as we don;t let a legitmatly good design die just because it;s different, i don;t think we will.
It hasn't steered That way yet.
>>
File: Symbiote Princess V2 Redesign 3.jpg (69KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote Princess V2 Redesign 3.jpg
69KB, 434x461px
Another iteration

>>54725095
Agreed
>>
>>54725095
True. Eversor's last design (the two eyed version) looks the best to me, but the random drippy bits from her amrs seem out of place. She's supposed to be slimy, but more of a viscous slime that wraps around the host rather than dripping all over the place. The slimy hair was good, I think, though, fitting the same idea as the female Marvel symbiotes having tentacle hair while looking a bit distinct.
>>
File: scream.jpg (969KB, 800x743px) Image search: [Google]
scream.jpg
969KB, 800x743px
Should we just put this to a vote whether we should change her or not?

Because I really feel like keeping everything as is might be the easiest solution.

And maybe just adding some symbiotic hair would help? I dunno.
>>
>>54725207
...I;'m going to say this very clearly and presisely.

I want her to be a Symbiote that doesn't clearly and directly reference and/or rip off marvel's in any major way. I want her to be her own thing, not a crappy marvel reference.
>>
>>54725230
Not without a clear reason to change her and an idea of what to change her to. We don't even have a clear answer for what the problem is.
>>
File: Black_Guard_Princess_Sketch_Flat.png (342KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Guard_Princess_Sketch_Flat.png
342KB, 1000x929px
>>54725196
It's okay, man, i know is not your fault.

Have the Blackguard Knight Princess with the flat armor that i forgot to fix, in the other image (since Knight P has smol tiddies)
>>
>>54725230
The original thing I asked for was just a color change with the body staying same.

However, we are having a lot of really good ideas come up so far. I think we should wait till we finish iterating before throwing up a vote
>>
>>54725240
>...I;'m going to say this very clearly and presisely.
You aren't being clear and you're still not answering the question.

>doesn't
>not
>isn't
>won't
>shouldn't
Tell me specifically what you want her to be. Don't tell me what she shouldn't and can't be.
>>
>>54725174
Yes, it is a major reference, but it is different enough from its source that it should be in acceptable parameters.
>>
>>54725250
I don't see a reason to even change the color. The complainers say that even that is too much of a reference, which it isn't, and all of the proposed changes are just adding pointless things that don't fit with her design.
>>
>>54725258
...Ok, can you please explain to me what you think answering a question means? I gave you a clear answer, but we appear to have different definitions of what that means.
>>
>>54725280
>I gave you a clear answer
You did not. You repeated over and over and over what you DON'T want. Now tell us what kind of symbiote she SHOULD be.
>>
File: Gemini Princess.png (586KB, 1151x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Gemini Princess.png
586KB, 1151x1920px
>>54725202
>Gemini all over again
I'm still snikering about
>>
>>54725280
He asked you what you want her to be like, all you have said so far is what you DON'T want her to be like.
>>
>>54725249
Daw, thanks.
>>54725202
>Gemini
I'm just glad my little abomination finally found a home.
>>
So for the original design I think two major things are making her on that borderline between her own design and a reference to spiderman.

The biggest being that her color, being dark purple, makes her look close to Venom. Eversor's new lighter purple fixes this I think.

The second being that her face with the heavy black around the features also seems to reference venom. I think the eye shape can stay if the heavy black around it is gone like I've tried with some of my iterations. Even the mouth fangs/tongue could stay in some way. Basically minute changes could fix it.

I think moving away from too many extra features will keep her close to her identity as a Symbiote, even though I like some of them such as liking tail.

Another thing to keep her identity as Symbiote will be to avoid features that make her look like a slime. More firmness and less gooey drips.
>>
>>54725295
At minimum even if all this discussion comes to nothing, we have original Symbiote to go to so its not like we would be losing a princess in any case for this.
>>
>>54725292
I don;t know. I simply know there is a problem in her design.
I am sorry I'm not a brilliant or creative mind, but when something wrong, it's wrong.
Just because i don;t know how to fix my toilet when it's broken doesn't mean it's not broken.
>>
Honestly, at this point we should just let ever decide because were so split.
A vote would leave the majority unhappy since there's more then two options, and we can;t agree on shit.
Ever should get final say in this, since he's the artist, and is the one doing all the work.
>>
>>54725340
So you want to change her to fix a vague problem with her design, but you have no idea what she SHOULD be like. Do you not want a living latex blob that bonds with a person by attaching herself to their skin? Because that's the kind of symbiote she is, and if you don't like that then I don't know what kind of symbiote you want.
>>
>>54725384
One man should not be given this much power
>>
>>54725384
>trying to force-shutdown the conversation again
This isn't the time to do that. We're not at an either-or point, we currently haven't established what we're even trying to do.
>>
>>54725393
I'm not sure.
I am sorry I'm not sure. You can call me an ass all you like, but it's not like this didn't get results. Literally every iteration that addressed this concern has been amazing so far, from ever's two re-designs, to brave suggesting to move her to stationgals, where the tone is much more accepting of direct references, to even red's joke design, all of these fix the issues we have with the design and do more.

Again, call me and the others who called for this Asses all you like, but we did get results. We pointed out a problem, asked if anyone could fix it (Some of us less politely then other, screw those less then polite guys), and it got fixed. Multiple times.
>>
>>54725413
I think it's been pretty clearly established that the majority want the venom reference gone, that was the main goal of this whole thing.
>>
Well, I need to sleep, dont go doing anything drastic. Remember: not everyone is here for every day.
>>
>>54725469
Yes, please. last time we forgot that, squid princess happened.
>>
>>54725449
Well I think every new iteration (barring maybe Brave's) has been pretty awful. And I don't see how there's a difference in tone between Towergirls and Stationgirls.
>>
>>54725459
It's been pretty loudly established that people don't like Symbiote Princess, but they haven't been able to give an actual coherent description of what parts of her they want gone and what parts of her they want instead. They've just complained about (and exaggerated) the references and claimed that was clear and specific when it wasn't.

Really, if you hate references so much, what about her do you want to keep? She's a living latex suit, and all the references that people complain about are approximately as precise as that attribute of her. What about her doesn't count as a reference? Why do they even want her in?
>>
>>54725528
Simple; Look at the stationgals chart and tell me how many references you shot immediately.

Now do the same for any of the TG charts.

Stationgals has a much more laid-back tone then regular TG, and that's why i like it. it's a lot sillier then regular Tg, and distant enough to allow that without affecting the other charts.
>>
File: symbiote designs.png (5MB, 1695x1668px) Image search: [Google]
symbiote designs.png
5MB, 1695x1668px
OG symbiote designer here, just throwin' out other designs from other symbiotes. I still would prefer her to have big white eyes, but I'm just trying to find a middle ground. I know the idea is to get away from the comics look, but I feel like these girls are a lot more obscure than the normal Venom look.
>>
File: Symbiote.png (193KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote.png
193KB, 600x798px
All aboard the Symbiote Design Train
>>
Well, I'm off to rob a bank. be nice to eachother, ok?

Ok, in all seriousness, people (Myself included, and I apologize) have been especially vitriol about this, it's very clear this is decisive. So can we all take a step back, breath, and be a bit more civil?
I'm going to play payday 2 to calm down. I suggest many of you find a way to do the same.
>>
>>54725544
I like the big white eyes. They make her look like herself without being too direct a reference.

It's not like she's black with a big white spider symbol on her chest; she's got her own color scheme, pattern, and body shape. Any further changes we make to further distance her from Marvel symbiotes will either just add pointless bits that don't really fit, or not really distance her much at all; she's about as individual as she can get without changing her core concept.
>>
Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with making a Symbiote OC and slapping a crown on it. If it doesn't resemble an existing Symbiote, why does it matter? She's always looked like that and no one said it was too hard of a reference.
also this >>54725567
>>
>>54725544
Middle right is perfect. Has hair in a unique style, can easily incorporate a toothy grin, and has just enough going for her to look both solid and liquid. She's like those experiments where liquid makes cool as shit shapes to sound.
>>
>>54725565
Path of Exile's new expansion dropped, so that's got me covered.
Which reminds me, I wonder how pic related would look in Towergirls style.
>>
No moving Symbiote to Stationgirls please

Stationgirls can have its own Symbiote but Symbiote Princess is way to core to fusion comps

Just look at how much fusion art Eversor has done

Nothing that drastic is needed
>>
File: mayhem.jpg (49KB, 315x525px) Image search: [Google]
mayhem.jpg
49KB, 315x525px
>>54725592
Well if you like the middle right one, what about this one?
>>
>>54725622
I like the pattern, but not the hair. The hair looks like a wig, while the one I liked looks like growths emulating head ornaments.
>>
>>54725611
I agree that we should have a princess that allows fusion, but I don't think it has to be Symbiote Princess. We could have another princess with fusion powers who's based on a fittingly mythological reference.

Any ideas? What ancient myths and legends involved fusion between two beings?
>>
>>54725611
I wouldn't be opposed to moving her to SG, but that's probably because I'd be getting her in my runs anyways, but I know not everyone transitions from TG to SG like I do
>>
>>54725459
I doubt it's a majority so much as a very vocal minority. Most people probably don't care if she stays.
>>
Eh leave Symbiote's placement alone.

0% of her card needs updating and even the art can stay as is if we want. She fits just as well in Towergirls as she could in Stationgirls.

As for art, to me it seems the majority want an update of some sort while the minority wants no change. Some want major changes while others are fine with a minor step away from spiderman. I think a small update would work best as a middle ground for everyone
>>
I feel like we should have art of the original symbiote princess just being happy she's getting so much attention for once while everyone angrily argues behind her.

>>54725622
>I forgot to put Mayhem in the collage
SHIT
I knew I was forgetting someone.
>>
>>54725741
Her "Spiderman reference" factor has already been minimized as much as it can reasonably get, art-wise. Just about every character trait of hers is either a reference to one of those Symbiotes' powers or a reference to one of Venom's personality traits.

Actually, she doesn't really have much personality. She's just got a general description of her kingdom and a power list.
>>
>>54725775
>Her "Spiderman reference" factor has already been minimized as much as it can reasonably get
I do not think most would agree, kind of why this discussion started
>>
>>54725850
>I do not think most would agree, kind of why this discussion started

Not that anon, But that's not true since this is the exact same thing that happened to Squid Princess, One day everyone was fine and the next it seemed like everyone hated her. That's because not everyone visits every thread and even if so we should at least put it to a vote over the course of a week to see if she really is as hated as she appears or it's just a really vocal minority.
>>
>>54725647
>>54725649
Hindu mythology has that happen. Some of their deities are believed to be fusions of multiple other deities manifesting together. It would be fitting for a Deva Princess to have fusion powers, and there would be plenty of other ways we could draw inspiration from the concept.
>>
I drew a few possible designs during this symbiote business, but my scanner ceased working just now. If the discussion is still alive sometime later today, I'll have a new scanner and the images uploaded. I wanted to throw my ideas, but saying it wouldn't work as well as showing it. I personally don't like Symbiote's current design, but only because it's so empty. I don't think she needs an overhaul, just a bit more life.
>>
>>54726021
That'd be a good chance at having a princess based on one of those multi-faced deities
>>
File: Symbiote.jpg (406KB, 662x774px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote.jpg
406KB, 662x774px
>>
>>54726148
What if we just mash them all together into one super-Symbiote.
>>
File: carnage giant.png (3MB, 940x1529px) Image search: [Google]
carnage giant.png
3MB, 940x1529px
>>54726186
I feel like that's not gonna end well for anybody. Look what happened when Carnage absorbed a bunch of symbiotes.
>>
>>54726186
YES.
THEN NO ONE WILL BE HAPPY.
AND I CAN DRINK ALL THEIR TEARS.
>>
File: 1474546904980.png (657KB, 946x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1474546904980.png
657KB, 946x1017px
>>
File: tgjoined.jpg (935KB, 1900x2800px) Image search: [Google]
tgjoined.jpg
935KB, 1900x2800px
>>
File: my symbiote2.jpg (915KB, 2212x800px) Image search: [Google]
my symbiote2.jpg
915KB, 2212x800px
ok, last try on a stationgirl symbiote, after this I'll jump down the crazy train.
>>
>>54726148
I think bottom left is the best, although without the goopy bits stuck on the arms.
>>
>>54726338
The first one is good. The second one looks weird with all the unnecessary extra bulk, not sleek or smooth at all, and the color of her hair clashes with the rest of her. The third one clashes even more.
>>
File: Symbiote Princess V2 Redesign 4.jpg (75KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote Princess V2 Redesign 4.jpg
75KB, 434x461px
>>
>>54726338
>>54726367
Also, those weird crown horns don't look good. It's fine to have an actual crown.
>>
>>54726338
I actually think this is pretty good, and the bigger boobs and legs make me happy.

My only real complaint with this is that the pink blotches on the face look a little weird.
>>
>>54726338

I like the second and third one but the blotches clash with her and I think she needs a uniform color
>>
>>54726381
That look good, but it's pointless because there's barely any change at all. The color is the only actual difference, and that wasn't a problem.
>>
>>54726402
Eh I disagree, color was the main problem I saw from beginning.
>>
>>54726406
Color was something that people complained about, but their reasons weren't true.
>>
File: Symbiote Princess V2 Redesign 5.jpg (72KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote Princess V2 Redesign 5.jpg
72KB, 434x461px
>>54726381
Tried version adding back in horns and tail. I could not get them to fit in well though so previous symbiote is still better.

>>54726454
>but their reasons weren't true
Sounds like you just have different opinion
>>
>>54726574
I'd leave out the horns. And also the tongue. It looks kind of out of place hanging out from the closed mouth.
Also, while it is a reference to the Marvel symbiotes, it doesn't really make much sense beyond that. The symbiote is supposed to cover the host's body like a second skin or living full-body suit. I would imagine it leave's the host's original body essnetially intact, just layers stuff on top of it. So it giving the host a long tongue doesn't really make sense.
I think half the time Marvel writers forget there's supposed to be a person under the symbiote skin, given some of the thing they've had Venom and Carnage do that wouldn't make sense with human anatomy.
>>
>>54726574
>Sounds like you just have different opinion
It's not a matter of opinion. They complained about the color because it was a reference, but it isn't.
>>
File: Slime.png (114KB, 459x482px) Image search: [Google]
Slime.png
114KB, 459x482px
So, since game rules are out, how many of you managed to read them?

You know that you can play with others or by yourself? you just need a d6 or go on roll20 so you don't even need to roll and stuff.

On the Discord server i played with other people and they had quite fun, but if i get more feedback, would be appreciated, since it took a lot of time.

So no need to just say "ok i saved her and her" without any effort, isn't more fun if you actually have you knight and then go explore stuff?
>>
>>54726784
I actually took a look at the rules this morning and they are really good. Didn't really have the time to create a character and make a run but I'll probably do that when I've posted my villains in a few days. Maybe I'll even post my character then.
>>
>>54726234
Was there any more by this artist?
>>
>>54724989
Best princess. A shame there is almost no good porn of her.

>"But, Anon, she is a dirty yandere bitch!"
That is what it turns me on the most in her.
>>
>>54725384
I just woke up and gosh you folks sure were productive!

I am going to make one final itteration, just tweaking a few things I think will push her design in the best direction. I plan to have this as my final piece. I hope it will stick with out any more changes.

I am glad I had this chance, she also felt just to blantantly like a Marvel girl when I saw her.
>>
>>54728077
That was all I drew
>>
>>54728537
BAH! Bah, I say!
>>
File: towergirls space2.jpg (837KB, 2179x800px) Image search: [Google]
towergirls space2.jpg
837KB, 2179x800px
update
>>
>>54728812
Nice queen.

You decided which symbiote to use?
>>
>>54728941
not yet, maybe none.

If I'll go with the starship theme the slender gal will be drop out and therges in the gens.

But, at the moment, here the ideas.
Each princess from gen 2 will have a veicle or an upgrade for a starship. If you do not save a princess with a starship you can keep your standard one, the Queen of Spades.

In order:
Eldritch P. (I know there already is one, I do not care): no ideqa at the moment, maybe she'll be pushed back in gen 1.
Little green: repairing bay, it can repair ships and other veicles.
Hopkinsville: no idea.
Pilot: a trusty fighter jet.
Crab: an underwater scavenger robot crab.
Hero: a mecha!
Hitchhiker: improbability ship
Nanobot: she can transform in any one-seat veicle.
Symbiote. no idea, maybe she can possess (copy) any organic veicle?.
Time: time machine
Mole: drill tank.
Monkey: old space shuttle.
Virus: can possess (copy) any electronic veicle.
Slender: no idea.
Neptune: bathysphere jellyfish (bio-submarine).
Marine: drop ship, for sub-orbital landing.
Hive 2: bioship
>>
>>54729231
Those sound good, but might i suggest for
Symbiote-a hijacked space whale.

I assume her symbiote isn't humanoid only.

And maybe for eldritch(or whatever you might end up calling her) a simplistic ship nonetheless made of stars-completely undetectable.
>>
I know I problaby asked this a few threads ago,but Vilegirls is still a tning right?
>>
>>54729426
I think so, Lamb. When I last checked there were a few people who worked on it, making profiles and drawing some sketches.

>>54728812
Looks good, Brave. What species is Hive Princess 2? (What is she based on?).
>>
>>54728812
I really like that design for Hive Princess II. It's clearly of the same species as Hive Princess I, while also clearly being distinctive and unique. She definitely looks like the sort of thing that would be situated in the command organ of a living ship. Maybe add a few tentacles from her back for plugging into her ship, that could spread out behind her like wings.

For her personality, I see her as someone who's smug, regal, and commanding, who is used to controlling everything around her as easily as her own body. However, she would also have some hidden insecurities, due to having a body that's made to be in command of a ship and can't do much outside of one; she doesn't know what to do in an environment that's not under her control.

In my mind, that's the reason she's on her princess-kidnapping scheme in the first place. She doesn't like competing against the other Hive Princesses for power and glory, so she sets out to find and conquer faraway reaches of space where no one in the Tyrant Swarm has gone before.
>>
>>54729339
She has a little of the brain bug from starship troopers, but the idea is that she is adapted to 0 gravity. If Hive 1 is the one who builds on planets, this one is the one who "seeds" these planets.
>>
>>54729818
At the begininng I drew a veil around the head, to hide the "plug-in" ports, but in the end I went for the round circles.
>>
File: SymbioteProto4.png (6KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
SymbioteProto4.png
6KB, 434x461px
Here you go guys. This'll be the final version I will make, I hope It strikes true. It was a blast to do. I feel very pleased with this piece, it is how I feel she should be represented.
>>
>>54730050

>No Cheshire smile with shark teeth
>>
>>54729996
Interesting, but wrong reply.
>>
>>54730050
This.I really hope this is the winner
>>
>>54730050
Seems good, although she still has those purple bits dripping from her hands which don't make much sense (are they part of her "hair" that's dripped down on her arms? If they're supposed to be part of her body that'd dripping off why are they completely different colour than her "flesh"?). Other than that, this is probably my favourite design so far.
>>
>>54730050
Sorry, but I'm still not a fan. You're going too much in the direction of slime girl. Didn't most people suggest ditching the drippy arms?
>>
>>54730050
Maybe something like Witchblade?
>>
>>54730198
She can release her symbiotic material outwards to coat others and fuse to them. But she can also use the slick material to allow her better movement or hinder others.

When her material is stretched thin, it looks pinkish and veiny but the thick mucus when clumped is much more of a heavy glossy purple.
>>
>>54730405
Does that mean,she can launch parts of her body to another location,like the yellow devil?Either that kicks ass.

And is it weird I had a nightmare about Symbiote?
>>
>>54730563
Was it a hot nightmare?
>>
>>54730586
Well,in a way.Here's the setting.Me and some friends drove to the suburbs.There was a crash area and a 'rift' of sorts between this world and somethjng else.We do the dumbass thing and investage.The shit I'm about to explain,I'm 90% sure I Symbiote can't do.I get closer.Black,inky fluid bubbling on the dirt floor,when I opened my to say "What the fuck" it sprung,into my mouth.And forced it's way down my throat,into my body.My friends freaked the fuck out,and I went apeshit.This garbled,feminine voice said some shit about my bod,how it could endure the shit she was gonna put it through.that moment I only wanted to die,I looked at one of my friends and yelled at them to kill me.They obviously said no,but I puked alittle.I screamed "Kill me" again.I get a bullet between the eyes,I didn't die.By now everyone was scared,I could hear Symbiote telling me things about 'multipling' in my body I shat bricks then and there,then it all ended.I apologize for any typos or inconsistentes.That's all I remember anon.
>>
>>54730800
In the third Spider-Man movie with Toby Maguire where there is this one scene in the church with the reporter guy becoming Venom and I think the Symbiote also forced itself down his throat. That part scared the fuck out of me back then.

There's probably someone who would have found that dream hot though, I am sure of that.
>>
File: you loved it.png (179KB, 201x577px) Image search: [Google]
you loved it.png
179KB, 201x577px
>>54730800
>>
File: MethPrincess.png (6KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
MethPrincess.png
6KB, 434x461px
Fusion!
>>
>>54731235
Arcane X Crystal = Blue Sky

Walter W. would be proud.
>>
>>54731235
sounds about right
>>
>>54728537
Man. I've only seen your chibi art so far. That was really good. I love your faces more than anything. So cute. Would love to see other pictures like that.
>>
>>54730985
Jeez,they love to make make a race that makes "heros" look like they crawled outta darkest part of space.

>>54731137
[spolier]Maybe small fraction of it[/spoiler]

>>54731235
Fuuu-sion!Ha!
>>
>>54724989

Dog Princess best princess! Dog Princess best princess!

>I think she's gone...
>Help.
>...oh shit she has dog hearing
>oh shit oh shit
>>
Also, as one of the guys who originally asked for rework of symbiotes art, I was mainly wanting an update of her art to better match the rest of the princesses. Have her art's quality match the rest of the girls.

I am pleasantly impressed by all the work. Any of the new choices made by all of you I feel are an improvement. Regardless of which one is taken exactly.
>>
>>54731527
I honestly disagree. I think the original is still best
>>
>>54731527
In the fifth Generation there are a lot of princesses who need an art update.
-Unicorn
-Mummy
-Edgy
-Phoenix (even though she is mostly fine)
>>
>>54729231
Would you be willing to go the extra effort, and give each girl a ship and an upgrade? Like how other princesses had two dowries, effects, spells, ect?

That way you can choose to keep your ship, pick a new ship, or get an upgrade. Looking good so far, though.
Digital and blue-fish girl seem like my favs so far.
>>
>>54731235
>Crystal Meth Princess
10/10.
>>
>>54731592
I'm not talking in terms of design. Design I could care less about atm. I'm talking about the quality of her portrait. I really don't want to offend the original artist, but her art looks really rough and sketchy compared to the otherwise smooth art of the rest of the girls.

>>54731642
In terms of design or quality? I think most of those look fine. On the other hand, if we can raise the quality of the other expansions and gens 4&5 to the same standard set in the remade expansion 1, that would be the ultimate goal.
>>
>>54731235
I wish I could quit you.
>>
Designing Noon Elf Princess,I'm going balls deep in the design
>>
File: perronele.png (293KB, 650x495px) Image search: [Google]
perronele.png
293KB, 650x495px
Basically, the problem with Symbiote Princess is her source. It's not like people are up in arms about Giant Princess resembling Gwynevere from Dark Souls. That's because giants are fantasy creatures, and her design diverges enough from the source.

Symbiote Princess' source is Marvel symbiotes. She doesn't draw on anything else at all. I'd agree that going the more slime-like route isn't the best solution. There were symbiote armors in Exalted (see attached). Maybe we could try finding other examples and blending them into her design.
>>
>>54731782
I mean, Eversor already redid my design for symbiote princess in his own style awhile ago. He even gave her bigger boobs, something I was completely happy with.
>>
>>54728812
Oh the fish girl is really nice, and the metal girl above her.

>>54730050
Pretty good for a final version. The bottom purple still looks strange to me that is dripping from her hands.

>>54731642
Phoenix looks really good. Maybe a line update but I would not want her art to change at all.
>>
>>54728812
Yep. I am now convinced we should move Symbiote to Stationgals. She just fits too well.
>>
>>54730050
I will still go to bat for the first de-resign being the best one, but if this is the final version, at least it's towergirls now, not marvel in TG style.
>>
>>54731642
Yea, I do think Edge needs a lining update, maybe give her some pants or shorts too, but I'm fine with just a reline if that's all it has to be.
>>
>>54732750
Let Stationgirls have Symbiote II
>>
>>54726338
Like that she has legs, but I don't like how the hair is such a radically different color

>>54730050
Yeah, sorry Ever. She still just looks like a goo princess and that doesn't jive with me when she's suppose to be a symbiote.
>>
>>54732822
I don't think we should needlessly have two of the same princesses in different gens. Either one, or the other.
>>
>>54730050
I'd say it's an improvement, specially compared to the Phi versions which are just getting close and closer to being venom again
>>
>>54732855
Especially since I think the whole point of this was to get away from Venom and marvel in general.
>>
>>54731782
Meant in terms of art. Most of Gen 5's girls look pretty good but these three (Phoenix doesn't need an update, looks pretty good already) stick out a bit.

>>54732290
Sounds nice, man. Post the profile/design when you are finished.

>>54732743
You are right, Phoenix does look pretty good, checked the chart again. I thought her art looked different from the others.
>>
>>54732806
That would be completely fine, she just sticks out a bit because her lines are a bit off. Her design is pretty cool though.
>>
File: Symbiote.jpg (538KB, 662x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote.jpg
538KB, 662x1008px
My favorites are:
Four, Ten and Twelve
>>
>>54732922
1 and 2 still remain the best. If people are going to be a bitch about how she's a reference, then maybe it's best to move her to StationGirls.
>>
>>54732922
Yeah the final version sits right with me the most, not sure why some dont like the goo stuff, goo is pretty symbioteish
>>
>>54732953
It does look Symbioteish but whatever is coming from her arms just seems shaped weirdly, I can not tell what motion it is trying to do.

Is it stretching out, or trying to pool around her feet?
>>
>>54732953
>goo is pretty symbioteish
Maybe when it isn't attached to anything.
>>
>>54732922
I'm still upset about the eye horns having to go, but as long as we don't have the out of place venom reference anymore, I'm fine.
>>
>>54732947
Brave's version would be good for Stationgirls but I will insist on keeping one version on Gen V. Its her home
>>
>>54732981
I cannot abide by her inclusion in Gen V if people are going to completely change her.
>>
>>54732922
>>54732953

I really don't like the mouth of evesor's symbiote, It really bothers me because it's sticking out it's tongue and doesn't show it's sharp fangs and it should look more menacing
>>
>>54732997
>>54733011
The entire point to changing her is so she isn't venom anymore, and I'm fairly sure you just want to throw her on Brave so she stays venom
>>
>>54733011
The tongue is cute but the eye/mouth combo is more on the dopey side than original symbiote.

>>54732922
I also want to point out that I gave Symbiote Ten smaller bikini
>>
>>54733089
She isn't just Venom, though. If you are so hellbent on remaking her from the ground-up, I'd rather her at least have a semblance of herself in StationGirls
>>
>>54733011
This. Symbiotes are a dangerous alien species. She should also look that way and not goofy.
>>
File: 1501567822870.png (543KB, 459x604px) Image search: [Google]
1501567822870.png
543KB, 459x604px
>>54733089
>The entire point to changing her is so she isn't venom anymore,

I understand that but that doesn't mean that I have to like the redesign

>and I'm fairly sure you just want to throw her on Brave so she stays venom

Wrong, I haven't said anything about her going to station girls

>>54733090
>The tongue is cute but the eye/mouth combo is more on the dopey side than original symbiote.

And that's exactly my problem with it

>>54733126
>This. Symbiotes are a dangerous alien species. She should also look that way and not goofy.

EXACTLY
>>
>>54733126
actually in the comics they are a race named Klyntar that are very peaceful and kind but if the host isn't right it corrupts them
>>
>>54733126
Well actually, symbiotes are naturally benevolent, Venom, (and by extension, his children) are just defective
>>
>>54733126
>>54733143
If were trying to get away from the standard marvel symbiotes then isnt her looking not like them the point? As in, if Ever drew her not vicious and hostile looking, its because the towergirls version isnt supposed to look like that, since shes not meant to be a marvel symbiote?
>>
>>54733172
>>54733180
ay some folks that actually know the lore kek
>>
>>54733172
>>54733180
>>54733197

That's in the new comics actually, In the old ones they were more parasitic and would eventually kill their host

>>54733186
>If were trying to get away from the standard marvel symbiotes then isnt her looking not like them the point? As in, if Ever drew her not vicious and hostile looking, its because the towergirls version isnt supposed to look like that, since shes not meant to be a marvel symbiote?

But she still looks unnecessarily dopey
>>
I honestly prefer the more non-hostile looking variant since her being "evil" would make all the fusions seem more forced or hurtful, but I guess Im a bleeding heart like that.
>>
This is why I said we should have put it to a vote over the course of a week so that anons who don't visit every single day can say if they like or dislike a new design can have a say so it doesn't end up as another squid princess ordeal
>>
>>54733320
Yeah, I was thinking we should put it up to a vote of:
>Keep her as is in Gen V
>Change her to one of the proposed designs and keep her in Gen V
>Move her to Station Girls with one of Brave's designs
>>
File: Double16.jpg (81KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
Double16.jpg
81KB, 900x750px
>>54733369

Agreed, I didn't really have a horse in this race at the beginning and infact liked some of the re-designs but I just don't like Evesor's current design of her it looks off

BRUMUS can you make a strawpoll or whatever so that we can have a vote
>>
>>54733452
AI, ill get it all set up and ready in a lil bit
>>
>>54732308
>Symbiote Princess' source is Marvel symbiotes. She doesn't draw on anything else at all.
Couldn't the same be said for the source of hermit and savage princess as well? At least symbiote princess changed her design from Venom. Those two are just blatantly from broquest.
>>
>>54733491
they were taken from Broquest when it died, so its more of a rememberence

same for Boss Princess, symbiote was very clearly a Venom reference and unlike Broquest or Breeding Season, Marvel is still alive and well known...somewhat
>>
>>54733197
Just watched the old movies and read one or two comics. I am a normie.
>>
File: Carnage.png (2MB, 1024x1418px) Image search: [Google]
Carnage.png
2MB, 1024x1418px
>>54733592
>Just watched the old movies and read one or two comics. I am a normie.

That's still not the original lore, The original lore was that symbiotes were more parasitic and would kill their host but venom WAS different, although I don't much follow the new comics because they keep going in circles and getting worse each time
>>
>>54733667

Also forgot to say that carnage is canonically best girl
>>
>>54733667
>They keep getting worse
Take a look at DC man. Superheroes are becoming gods and the comics are getting more ridiculous with every issue they publish.
>>
>>54733667
yeah, I'd go into it a lot more if I wasn't on my break at work, but Venom in the comics originally did not turn Spider-Man evil. It just took his body out for rides at night while he slept to fight crime for him and it needed his adrenaline to feed off of. The 90s cartoon was the first time they introduced the concept of it corrupting the host.
>>
>>54732823
I take no offense, this is just the way I view it.
>>
>>54733759
Symbiotes also need a chemical found in brain tissue and chocolate to stay healthy
>>
>>54733705

I know man, That's also part of the reason I don't really watch or read many comics cartoons manga or anime. They don't really do much and just follow tropes and a seemingly copy pasted formula

>>54733759
>yeah, I'd go into it a lot more if I wasn't on my break at work, but Venom in the comics originally did not turn Spider-Man evil. It just took his body out for rides at night while he slept to fight crime for him and it needed his adrenaline to feed off of. The 90s cartoon was the first time they introduced the concept of it corrupting the host.

I know man, Venom found a link with parker but parker didn't wan't it anymore after he found out and that drove venom insane well that and bonding with Eddy who was almost already angry at spider man for ruining his life and the emotional feedback from that drove them both over the edge, But still venom is worst girl
>>
>>54732308
There's a lot to draw from for the concept of a human united with an aggressive shapeshifting other, but fucked if I know how to make a clean genericized design by adding elements of Blue Beetle, Guyver, and Skullgirls.
>>
>>54725160
Yes Marvel did create "S"ymbiotes. "s"ymbiotes in nature take on a huge variety of forms and would be utterly unrecognizeable as a Princess
>>
File: CHEEEEEEEEN.png (31KB, 173x233px) Image search: [Google]
CHEEEEEEEEN.png
31KB, 173x233px
its ya boi skinny penis with a whole new vote

http://www.strawpoll.me/13643054

gonna let it run for a bit on this one, so till the end of this thread and around somewhere mid next thread, so be sure to repost the link in next thread

also, be sure to contact me at the header email, my steam, or if your in the discord hit me up there, this will guarantee a far more heavier vote bias for that choice since strawpoll is easy to fuck with.
>>
File: 1494280104294.png (5KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
1494280104294.png
5KB, 434x461px
>>54734489
and for the love of fuck folks, please tell me in the thread if you email me, its hard to keep up with the damn thing
>>
>>54734519
>those current results
Oh no. Thank goodness it won't be over after a day this time, at least.
>>
>>54734756
Meant for >>54734489, but I do want to say Goblin/Human fusion is great.
>>
>>54732308
>>54734489
Do symbiote hireling instead, attach it to troublesome princesses to alter their attitudes.
>>
>>54734489
Really, a fusion based princess? What would that even be?

Do we have to take symbiotes off the army chart as well?
>>
>>54734981
Someone already suggested a Deva to replace her
>>
>>54734981
I suggested an alchemist Princess
>>
>>54734981
if thats the choice made then yes
>>
>>54724989
Is the mega link for the TG: Adventures character sheet+magic sheet+campfire sheet down? The other links all work just fine, but that one comes up invalid or missing.
>>
>>54735772
I think it was being updated
>>
>>54731782
>I'm not talking in terms of design.
So you tricked everyone into arguing pointlessly with each other for several days and threads in a row for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>54735772

I would have to ask velgran because I only posted the exact links he gave me
>>
>>54734489
Someones spamming the keep her as is vote, heads up
>>
>>54736154
That, or people want to keep her as is.
>>
>>54736240
Ive been keeping an eye on it, it just shot up out of nowhere, so that'd be around 12 people who suddenly decided that
>>
>>54736265
That, or people outside the argument woke up "out of nowhere" and found the poll.
>>
>>54734489
so what happens if the rest of the options combined are more than the switch her to station girls option? Surely that means more people overall want to keep her in, right?
>>
>>54736316
It depends on how many concrete votes I get, as in who contacts me directly more
>>
>>54736283
Not like it matters, you still have to verify your vote with Brumus
>>
>>54736339
What about people who don't want to jump through so many hoops (such as giving their email address to a stranger) just to make their opinion heard?
>>
>>54736104
Some one else brought her up originally. Since someone else was already talking about her, I just mentioned that her art looked like it could be updated to better match the quality of the other girls. Her lining didn't seem to match the rest very well and detracted from the overall quality of the chart. Then more joined in and continued to add their thoughts to the matter. I feel it's been rather productive, and even if she doesn't change we still got some thoughts about it out there, some cool designs thanks to Everyone and Phi, and the need to update some of the princesses from gen 5 to match the quality expected from exp 1 and gen 4.
>>
>>54736404
Well, there's not really a lot of ways to make sure people aren't spamming the poll
Besides, you can just use a throwaway account. It's not like it's exactly a strenuous process.
>>
>>54736404
Steam and the Discord are still options, and the vote still does give a big indicator of what people are leaning towards
>>
>>54736404
and if it matters at all, I honestly dont give a single shit what email you email me with real name or no, most are deleted almost immediately after I give em what they need anyhow
>>
File: 1501718215271.jpg (7KB, 235x216px) Image search: [Google]
1501718215271.jpg
7KB, 235x216px
>>54736404
>he isn't willing to give out all of his personal details to some random bloke on the internet just so he could have his opinion about whether or not a fictional character on a chart posted on a thread on a Chinese Basket Weaving forum should be taken off the chart or changed

But in all seriousness, I can understand the point you're getting across. it's just that if that's the way the guy wants to do it, let him. If he was a fraud scamming people into giving out their emails then people would know.
>>
>>54736479
where's the link to the discord? I'm definitely not comfortable with the email stuff, and I'd rather not make a throwaway e-mail
>>
File: burthard.png (807KB, 736x781px) Image search: [Google]
burthard.png
807KB, 736x781px
>>54736514
I siphon the all the Ethiopian Princess emails to you
>>
>>54736467
Which means that whoever "confirms" the votes could dismiss any vote as a "throwaway account". If they mention the votes at all, rather than just "confirming" the ones for the option they want and discarding the "suspicious" amount of votes for the option they don't want.

>>54736479
It gives an indicator of what the people who care enough to go through a lot of trouble just to get one vote want. That's a narrow category of people, and its correlation with the overall Towergirls fanbase is far from direct.
>>
>>54736517
normally we only do this through email but Ill make an exception in just this case

https://discord.gg/KAbHd9
>>
>>54736571
the voting systems are far from perfect, I doubt there will ever be a perfect one for towergirls, but this is the best option we have, and trying to make multiple emails and screw with what I can see clearly most of the time isnt exactly the smartest option if your pushing for something
>>
>>54736623
Forcing people to do so much work just to make their opinion known (to you) isn't the best option. It's further from perfect than several others, and closer to letting a small but dedicated subgroup of users decide everything regardless (or in spite) of what the majority actually wants.

Your "smartest option" line does not make me more confident in your decisions. A person with that attitude might "cleverly" see a pattern that isn't there and decide they saw through the tricks of someone trying to push the polls away from what they want. Or just try to punish the users for "trying to fool them".
>>
>>54736788
What'd you suggest for a replacement then? I dont see much wrong with direct email or steam votes, it's what Gats did, even then Brumus and Ever could just put their boot down and choose what they like but their asking us
>>
>>54736788
>so much work
Because E-mailing someone or messaging them on Steam is such a fucking hassle, right?
It's not a great option, but it's better than just letting the poll speak for itself, leaving it free for people to spam.
>>
>>54736861
You seem angry about this problem being called out. It's still evident as a problem.
>>
What the hell did I miss?
>>
>>54737063
Voting stuff
>>
>>54737063
Someone tried to shut down discussion by calling for a vote, but also said that the poll doesn't count and you have to personally ask them for your vote to count.
>>
>>54737063
Basically the entire thread was up in arms about Symbiote Princess and whether or not she should be changed or removed.

I just wanna talk about cute princesses and shit man.
>>
>>54737060
How would you solve it then? >>54736834 asked as well.
>>
>>54737105
Wow, that is exactly NOT what happened.
>>54737063
Brumus decided to call a vote to see what should be done about Symbioye, because the discussion seemed to have stagnated a bit, so it seemed liek a good time.
He's also asking you to message him your vote on steam/email as well as on the poll 'cause strawpoll can be manipulated. The strawpoll isn't pointless, its to gage what the general people actually want.
But it will be ignored if, say, "Keep her" gets 60 votes, and brute doesnlt get a single PM vote about that.
>>
>>54737060
You've still yet to suggest an alternative

>>54737105
There's not really much to discuss anymore. We've exhausted our drawfags so more isn't really much of an option. And a discussion between the people in a thread right now isn't really going to mean much come next week when we're dealing with a different group of people who may think otherwise. Because not everyone comes here every day, maybe not even once a week. So a vote that is to be held for over the course of a week or so is the best option to gauge everybody's opinions
>>
File: 00903e68a328373d6515521cbdf24ef8.jpg (102KB, 1170x750px) Image search: [Google]
00903e68a328373d6515521cbdf24ef8.jpg
102KB, 1170x750px
Which Princess would make for the perfect wife in your opinion? WHY would they make such a good wife in the first place?
>>
>>54737105
Shut down? What was left to say?
>Why you change symbiote!?
>Why you not make symbiote look good!?
>Why you no move to station!?
>Why you color!?
>Why you no like Venom!?
Rinse and Repeat
>>
>>54737229
Boy, because it literally says he can be a wife. Does any other princess have that?

I thought so.
Boy is objectively the best wife.
>>
File: 3845bae7f02eb9f26943c301be0b74d2.png (171KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
3845bae7f02eb9f26943c301be0b74d2.png
171KB, 1200x800px
>>54737229
>>54737269
>picking any princess that cant give you a big family
>>
File: smol mouse doing a tongue stick.png (254KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
smol mouse doing a tongue stick.png
254KB, 440x660px
>>54737282
>Wanting that many children
>Not taking it easy with a smart and smol qt who already has 11 other sisters
>>
Gats here - probably not the best time to butt into a discussion, but I'm having some trouble of my own that I'm hoping you guys might be able to solve.

I had a few projects in the making after I left the threads, but a few failed start-ups and one long hiatus has kinda led me thinking that whatever I do next should be smaller in scope. I'm working on Tower:KC at the moment, but I'd like to go back to doing some stuff in the threads here and there. I've got the chibis you guys have probably seen, but the issue is that the thing they were meant for didn't really take off, so now I'm not sure what to use them for. Rebooted charts? Something else? Dunno. Was wondering what you guys think.
>>
>>54737130
>>54737168
>>54737181
>>54737248
Obviously, minds aren't going to be changed about this.

We'll just have to wait and see if what the poll actually says lines up with what the poll-runner claims it says.
>>
>>54737321
what did you intend to do with the chibis? I dont think you ever told us
>>
>>54737321
I really don't love the idea of rebooted charts
>>
>>54737321
I prefer the chart art to the chibis, so... Iunno, a short VN?
As for doing things in the threads, I've heard a lot about armies but I don't think many princesses actually have them drawn up yet.
>>
>>54725647
>>54726021
>>54726145
Maybe the idea of moving Symbiote Princess to Stationgirls would be more attractive if we had a good fusion-based princess to replace her with.

Anyone want me to do a writeup for a Deva Princess?
>>
Also, original symbiote creator here. I voted, but I'd also like to throw in a redesign or two of my own. I've been working all weekend and haven't had a chance to. I'll have something done up by tomorrow at the latest.
>>
You guys are too quick to throw princesses out. She already has her spot there, let her be. Deva Princess can be fine, but new princesses should get new spots.

The discussion has not been about anything but where her art could use an update or stay as is. No need to throw out her card, plus her lust bonus, her spells, her landmark. She even has the Symbiote Army which she is tied to so she is very much a part of Gen V.

My vote is that she get the art update and failing that stay as is. Moving charts is least option.
>>
>>54737321
Hello Gats.

I'd be interested to see you do your own charts 4 and 5 from the chibis on the towerstuff docs; if you have all the ideas, stats, and bonuses they'd provide already written down somewhere. I think most would be interested to see how those would turn out in a chart after seeing them in isolation for so long.

Also, I know both you and the writer were busy before, but I've been a big fan of your Sundowner Quest. More of those awesome food shots are always appreciated. I didn't even realize that was a NSFW quest, considering how great of an MC Gordon's been. Food porn > normal porn.
>>
>>54737321
Yea, what were they gonna be used for originally? Might help us decide what to use them or now.
>>54737414
Well, throw them up when you like, dude.
>>
>>54737414
Might as well.

If you're willing to redesign her, I'd like to keep her as a tight living latex suit, without too many extraneous bits stuck on.
Maybe a lighter shade of purple or magenta, but not as light as most of the proposed redesigns.
Changing the face might satisfy some complaints, but she should still look semi-human and predatory; maybe add in an extra eye or two to signify that she has more than one consciousness in her body.
>>
>>54737321
I want charts using your chibi sprites since I genuinely like the designs as little action figures

If you do remake the charts though, please consider making each gen somewhat similar. Like, a choice of companion or dowry, or something like that. Nothing too wild and way out there, like what our gens 4 and 5 tried.
>>
>>54737321
I noticed that you returned to KC and is good, because the other artist was quite hideous.
But still the game isn't that great, unfortunatley, mostly because horrible writing of dialogues.

ANyway, i've publushed the Tabletop Rules, finally, so if you want to take a read, they are near the top.

>Rebooted charts? Something else? Dunno. Was wondering what you guys think.
I dunno, maybe something not that small?
I mean something sized like the Towergirls Subtitle pending art or Darkest Dungeon art. I guess that would be neato (i mean the dimension not that art style)
>>
>>54737446
People are really adamant about not wanting any reference to Venom, no matter how minor and since StationGirls is more lenient about that, it seems like there's only one option if you don't want Symbiote butchered. Besides, it's not like there isn't a precedent for removing or shifting around princesses.
>>
>>54737414
Nice to see you drop by.I hope your take ends this bout.
>>54737321
Revamped charts sound nice,but what was your original plan Gats?I'm curious
>>
>>54737321
>>54737453
>if you have all the ideas, stats, and bonuses they'd provide already written down somewhere.
God damn I can't spell work shit. I ment to say, "if you have all the rest of their cards planned out already"

Also, I'd be interested to have some of the broader stuff rounded out for all the princesses. Like how Towergirls V.2.1 had general Likes, Dislikes, Exports, Mounts, Armies, and what not. Or just other general towergirls info you'd like to share with us.
>>
>>54737321
Maybe some sort of side thing? Like maybe some sort of alternate reality type thing? Because I cannot even begin to imagine the calamity arguments about reboot charts would bring to these threads.
>>
>>54737361
They were tossed around for a few things. There was a short mini-game associated with it at first, then assets for the book, then the wiki. I don't have time to write a whole wiki within a week so I'd like to at least get out a finished thing before going back to it.

>>54737453
Thanks, I really enjoy Sundowner Quest too. It's definitely not as big as other things I do, but it's something I'm very passionate about. I want to bring it back, but not before finishing a few things.

>>54737497
I don't have much of a hand in the rest of the development, but I'm glad you enjoy the art. I want to do something with the chibis specifically because I can make a lot of them in a short amount of time, and there's already a ton of them completed. Remaking 100+ princesses in a more complex artstyle sounds like a nightmare, to be honest, and definitely not something I want to try.

>>54737484
I want to make charts, since that's something I'm passionate about, but I'd definitely have to rework the format to make it different. Definitely something like what you're suggesting, with more consistency involved.
The thing with making new charts is that they won't replace the old ones or the current expansions, it'd just be something I'd wanna work on. Towergirls has been around for some time now, and a lot of the chart progress has been less about evolving them and more about expanding them outwards. Which has been great, but I've always wanted to see what comes next. Hence the me being stuck part. Not sure how to really go about that.

>>54737542
I have a ton of info I want to share with what I've done - it's why I made the wiki, but it's not as brief and precise as I'd like an infodump to be.
>>
>>54737594
Sidenote, but I could also try out a new artstyle beyond the chibis. I do want to use the chibis for something, but if it was a new CYOA, then a bigger artstyle might be necessary...
>>
>>54724989
so I haven't checked in on tower girls in well over a year, shocked to see there are a couple of games now. I am sorry if this has been asked before but a quick google search isn't helping so figured I might as well ask.

Is there currently any way to open chests in Subtitle Pending?
>>
>>54728812
>"You wanna piece of me, boy?"
>>
>tfw no Towergirls Adventure game with rules based off of the charts where you can rescue Princesses and not only use items like their dowries and random items you find while exploring, but also use the Princesses themselves to solve puzzles, explore huge dungeons based around each Princesses kingdom, find shortcuts and secrets and defeat massive bosses
This'd be so cool.
>>
>>54737594
Info dump us then. Its not like we have anything better to do, and I'm intrigued now.

Personally, I would rather see Gens 4 and 5 done using your 'normal' towergirls art style first, before reworking old charts. Not that chibis are bad, but I'd like to keep them all constant between gens.

Also, your Siren as Harpy Princess's 'unique inhabitant' is extremely cute. So cute that I wish she was her own princess.
>>
File: Gnoll Marauder WiP.png (118KB, 508x520px) Image search: [Google]
Gnoll Marauder WiP.png
118KB, 508x520px
>>54737594
Ye i know is not your fault. I remember when there was your old art style was still fun, so when i noticed your revamped one was only better.

Also if you already have a lot of those drawings, welp, it's obvous you should keep them lul, i am perfectly aware of how much time it would take

>>54737731
There are Tabletop Rules, but they did not upgraded the OP

Grab them here >>54725117
>>
>>54737807
I was thinking more along the lines of a video game version the tabletop rules, except condensed to a single-player adventure.

I do like the sheets you made by the by. Pretty neat stuff.
>>
>>54737787
That 'normal' style was a barely-updated version of an already outdated artstyle, I couldn't possibly do it now. I wouldn't mind revamping the artstyle beyond the chibis later, but for now I'd like to just use them for /something/.

As for the infodump, I'd like it to be in a better, cooler format than just a giant document. That's what the book was for, but while that isn't dead, it probably won't see the light of day for some time.
>>
>>54737414
Might as well, you might have the best design out of all of them, long as you don;t re-insert the Venom reference.
>>
>>54737864
There is Towergirls Subtitle Pending with nice art but is bugged a lot and a little clunky wonky

There is Kingdom Conquest with mixed Art (only few are good, like the Gat's Art, or some others) but is a strange mess. But is nsfw so it sells because of porn and people does not look at the actual quality of dialogues. HAs also nice spriite animations even if some are odd.

If you want something more Adventure-Like, go for Subtitle Pending.

Mine allows you to actually create your Knight how do you want, and save who you want, without beign forced to follow a path or to pick what is there. Uses more your immagination, but if you use also Roll20, is fun.

I managed to have a group of 4 people and they save 5 princesses so far
>>
>>54737594
>4th quote
How about something like this for the charts?

>Card has Princess, Kingdom, Name, Positives and Negatives, and Stats.
>Card now has Companion, much like the knight cards have weapons.
>Companions have one positive aspect, and one negative. Think idols, just not as dangerous or generous. + Good Farmer, - Only Grows Onions. Kind of like that.
>Cart holds 8 individuals in every gen.
>Can choose Princess, Princess and companion, or just companion.
>Dragon Princesses take two slots baseline, 3 if companion is taken as well.
>Lust gift available only if you meet a more strict requirement, like you NEED the companion as well or something.
>Lust gift offers a benefit in adventuring, like Mimic giving you temporary camo for one tower per gen or something.

Just as a very rough idea. I just want your companions since they've got so much life to them, and I think a mix of the basic rules and the companion rules would offer fun choices. Like, rescuing only companions and one princess for a Broquest run, or rescuing only princesses for a harem run, and so on.
>>
>>54737321
The charts getting updated art would be lovely Gats as well as settling the assassin vs ninja,young,vs older pirate, and witch vs witch design debates would be useful
>>
>>54737594
I don;t know if the current minis you have should be used for a chart. They seem too small and plasticy for a full on chart, at least a chart in a similar vain as the ones before it. they just seem too small to be as expressive or emotive as the current artstyle is.

i mean no offense, i find the minis cute, but I don;t think they'll work for a chart.

And I know most of the info-dump's gonna be in the book, but if you want to dump even more on us, that'd be fine. We really liked discussing your canon, even if you did remove the best princess.
>>
>>54737321
Hey Gats, I actually enjoyed many of the small chibis you posted. I think there are also many princesses that have never been used in a chart before like Unseelie Princess etc. maybe we should make an extra chart for them in normal TG style?
>>
>>54738061
>Assuming Assassin vs ninja could be settled like that
>Assuming there's even a debate about witch now
Hey, Blank learned how to make a joke!
They grow up so fast...
>>
>>54738061
>assassin vs ninja
Both so people don't get butthurt again

Still, if Gats removed Nunja because she was too oriental into a Western-themede zone, shouldn't he also convert all others creatures based on Asian/Japanese stuff? Such as Cat and Monkey
>>
>>54738126
If they were called Neko and Saru princess, then yeah, there'd be reason to replace them. They aren't as hamfisted as a straight up 'ninja' princess even if the outfits are asian-inspired.
>>
>>54738153
No, i'm not saying replace, just convert them into something not related.
Like change their deress and some items and remove the extra tails from cat. the rest is untouched
>>
>>54738083
live and learn...live and learn
>>
>>54738153
Well, Ninja was originally called assassin, so...
>>
>>54724989
quest shit get out
>>
File: 306942783816597505.png (10KB, 128x61px) Image search: [Google]
306942783816597505.png
10KB, 128x61px
>>54738393
Here, have one. Are (you) happy now?
>>
>>54738280
Still salty over that random change.
>>
Ninja and Assassin should just be fused and be done with.
>>
>>54738563
Is what Gats did, basically
>>
is eversor still here?
>>
>>54738647
Right
>>
>>54738466
No, i was pointing out how flawed your logic was, because by your logic, if she was still called assassin, she'd be 100% fine.
>>
File: gnoll.png (28KB, 203x225px) Image search: [Google]
gnoll.png
28KB, 203x225px
>>54737807
Hey Velgran, would I be stepping on your toes if I did art for your tabletop npc compendium? Like for example I did this Gnoll as an amalgam of both your's and gat's artwork.
>>
brumus, is there any more space for caraven merchants
>>
>>54738829
I could add another line to em, then we'd need 3 more to add, but if you got an idea shoot

>>54738768
hey thats pretty good
>>
>>54726234
gotta say, knight princess is my fav, and I love seeing her taking the biggest stool like a champ.
>>
File: fox-merchant.png (28KB, 420x450px) Image search: [Google]
fox-merchant.png
28KB, 420x450px
>>54738860
i was thinking of a Asian fox lady who sells knock off equipment that fail instantly. she suppose to look similar to Redd from animal crossing
>>
File: 1477953286904.jpg (27KB, 450x429px) Image search: [Google]
1477953286904.jpg
27KB, 450x429px
>>54738768
Make her more Angry, bigger image and she fucking get into the Compendium fucking right now.

The bulge is not necessary since so far only Gnoll princess is supposed to have it and i forgot to remove it.

Also how would be a non gats version? i'm curious
>>
>>54738907
actually I think Ever drew a fox gal not long ago that we could use, I'll see if I can find her for ya

also what the fuck is with the new captcha?! It's making me find like 30+ signs now just to post
>>
>>54738907
She a cute.
I'd totally buy her knock-off scam products.

What would her fetishes be?
Besides scamming, of course.
>>
>>54738951
>not using legacy captcha settings
tell us the truth, you some kind of new fag?

but seriously, legacy captcha is really needed these days.
>>
>>54738951
I have a feeling you mean this kitsune Princess
>>
>>54738768
sup mate, do you have a site? i love checking out new artists.... and gnoll is adorable
>>
File: tanikisketch.jpg (615KB, 1500x1502px) Image search: [Google]
tanikisketch.jpg
615KB, 1500x1502px
>>54738907
I have Tanooki Princess who sells knock off items already sorry to say
>>
>>54739015
I just preferred the images to typing words n numbers, but its been getting more n more annoying as of late, so im just gonna switch to legacy
>>
File: LeahFox.png (31KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
LeahFox.png
31KB, 434x461px
>>54739020
>>54738907
this gal actually, though she bit less anthro then I remember
>>
>>54728812
>>54729231
Nice work. Here are my thoughts so far:

I think it's best if every princess had some sort of space-capable vehicle, so that you wouldn't have to choose a specific combination of princesses to avoid missing out on something. I'd prefer the idea that each princess has both a spaceship (or something that can function as one) and a part that can be added to other ships; most other generations have a choice between two options.

If you really want to have other types of vehicles, you could say that the Ace can take the stardrive from his own ship and install it as a module in another Princess's vehicle.

Eldritch/Void/Tendril Princess could have a creepy mecha-squid ship, like the Reapers from Mass effect. Its special ability is that it can travel incredible distances in the void between worlds, and her crew bonus (or lust gift) could be a mysterious artifact that gives pleasant (but strange) dreams to everyone on the ship.

Wasn't the Little Green Princess going to have a flying saucer?

Nanobot Princess could have a special self-repairing ship, and her mod could be a matter replication device (both good uses for nanotech).

While I think Symbiote Princess would fit well in Stationgirls, I don't think she'd fit well in this generation specifically. As you said, there aren't really any good ideas for a spaceship for her.

For Time Princess, I'm wary of including anything related to time travel. It's pretty setting-changing, even in something like this. I'd leave it ambiguous whether she ever actually traveled in time at all, or is simply from a steam-tech civilization and thinks she's in the future. Maybe she could have a TARDIS-like ship that's a lot bigger on the inside.

Virus Princess could have something like a deep space communications station or a satellite-mounted supercomputer as her ship.
>>
File: gnoll.png (34KB, 203x225px) Image search: [Google]
gnoll.png
34KB, 203x225px
>>54738909
How much bigger do you need the image?
>>
>>54739218
>>54738951
Also, I've got another companion merchant idea. Itll be a rat girl who steals objects from the rich and sell it for far less. She would be the black market leader in towergirls
>>
>>54737321

I think you should make art of my favorite princesses and ignore all of my least favorite princesses
>>
>>54739244
i usually work on 2000x2000 300 dpi then i scale it down.
but a finished image is usually 500 or 600 large/tall.

Come in the discord man, so you can show us your other works, it seems cool and i could use a hand actually
>>
>>54739154
I was the same way myself, hence the end of my post. The images amused me and were easier then trying to read some of the nearly illegible captchas back then.
>>
File: MaximumTardmode.jpg (115KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MaximumTardmode.jpg
115KB, 768x1024px
Boom.Noon Elf.Ignore the little swirls coming out of her ears,I put those there as a joke
>>
>>54738980
she would probably get aroused from humilation,Sexual objectification and being a damsel in distress
>>
File: IMG_3014.jpg (53KB, 497x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3014.jpg
53KB, 497x700px
Hey guys, so now that the whole Symbiote discussion has died down a bit, let me make a small suggestion.

Me and some other people on the TG Discord actually discussed for a short time how a chart with countries as girls would look like. It's similar to Stationgirls, Vilegirls, Warhammergirls etc. but In this chart there are 20 or more countries pictured as girls. It would be called "Nationgirls"

I just wanted to leave this suggestion in the room for a bit to maybe get some feedback from you guys on this before I start making any profiles. Do you think this a good idea or do you think it's too silly because of all the stereotypes? (It would only include harmless stereotypes, Beer and Oktoberfest = German Princess, Burgers and Guns = American Princess, Leprechauns and Rainbows = Irish Princess etc.).
So, please tell me what you guys think.
>>
>>54739416
>I just wanted to leave this suggestion in the room for a bit to maybe get some feedback from you guys on this before I start making any profiles. Do you think this a good idea or do you think it's too silly because of all the stereotypes? (It would only include harmless stereotypes, Beer and Oktoberfest = German Princess, Burgers and Guns = American Princess, Leprechauns and Rainbows = Irish Princess etc.).
>So, please tell me what you guys think

I like it man but do whatever you want
>>
File: stuffandnonsense.png (222KB, 541x512px) Image search: [Google]
stuffandnonsense.png
222KB, 541x512px
>>54739302
Sure, link? Also I'm the guy who did all these things.
>>
>>54739416
where is the link for the general TG discord?
>>
And with the thread can rest and wait for rebirth.

I'll make the new thread at page 8 like normal
>>
>>54739218
for the rat merchant she'll look more like a beast
>>54739255
>>
>>54739463
Nice, it reminds me the Subtitle Pending style which is good. discord link was posted here, i hope it stoll works >>54736576.

>>54739532
Hope this time th OP puts also the Tabletop Rules link right from here >>54725117
>>
>>54739551

I did update the link in the pastebin
>>
>>54739548
That pic is 200% in line with my thoughts

>>54739583
Blessings on you
>>
>>54739551
It expired.
>>
File: 20170806_225215.png (97KB, 248x386px) Image search: [Google]
20170806_225215.png
97KB, 248x386px
>>54737229
>>54737282
>>54737269
>Picking any wife other than the Primeval Princess.

Oh no, they're retarded...
>>
>>54739682
https://discord.gg/KAbHd9
>>
>>54739682
https://discord.gg/PKe5cB

grab it while you can
>>
>>54739715
>>54739718
>two different ones
This can't be good.
>>
>>54739727
their both to the same place
>>
>>54739727
LOL

It's okay, pick one, both are correct. we basically posted one at the same time
>>
>>54739736
Huh. I'm not too familiar with discord then, since there's two different links. Is it like tinyurl or something?
>>
>>54739727
It's a trap, Anon. Run as fast as you can.
>>
>>54739744
open discord, add server, use one.

They both allows you to enter, we just generated one eachother at the same time
>>
>>54739744
it creates a temp link when you wana invite folks, I tend to be quiet with it and only do it through email since folks dont like it in the threads to much, but for the votes im making an expection

usually im in the thread, and the disc is mostly just for content makers to discuss stuff since its hard to talk anon for some things
>>
Sorry for making the new thread early but I have to do something and I didn't want to leave you guys hanging

So

NEW THREAD

>>54740228
>>
>>54725185
The Tsochar from DnD, Tentacle Suits from hentai, Guyver, real life parasitic worms and fungus, Parasyte, The virus things from Prototype, the X parasite from Metroid, just to name a few
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.