[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

40K Vampire Counts Thread 6: Weekend edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1501636665292.jpg (245KB, 486x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501636665292.jpg
245KB, 486x750px
"WEEK END WRITE FAGGOTRY" edition.

>Part I
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/54313974/
>Part II
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/54353855/
>Part III
>>54410988

ok lets talk about write faggotry and WH40KRPGS Stories.
>>
>>54718691
Will there be Pariahs?
>>
>>54719250
Probably. The vamps were basically produced by a reverse-engineered version of the same tech the Necrons used to cyberize the Pariahs.
>>
>>54718691 (OP)
Don't forget to link Part IV:
>>54650111
>>
>>54718691
Alright, writefag here. Any requests?
>>
>>54720106
Imperial Navy vs a Ghostship and Ghiests,
>>
File: Ghost ship3.jpg (30KB, 736x372px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost ship3.jpg
30KB, 736x372px
>>54720158
a Imperial Navy Fleet vs a Ghost Ship and a cloud of Ghiests
>>
>>54720184
>>54720158
Okay, do you want it from the perspective of the Imperials or the vampires?
>>
File: In The Navy.jpg (170KB, 940x681px) Image search: [Google]
In The Navy.jpg
170KB, 940x681px
>>54720448
Imperial Perspective pliz
>>
File: 42.jpg (394KB, 2054x1200px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
394KB, 2054x1200px
>>54720491
I'm on it. Haven't written space naval combat in ages, so it may take a little while. Dunno if I'll have it done tonight or tomorrow.
>>
>>54721666
Oh that looks cool. If Vampire Counts have space stations, THIS is what they'd look like.
>>
>>54721714
Didn't one of the earlier thread speculate about the idea of vampires holding sway over feudal worlds from orbital castles? You know these guys would have stations. At the right orbit, you could always stay on the night side of the planet.
>>
>>54722865
works

adding this to cannon.
>>
>>54721666
As I thought, I won't be able to finish it tonight. Have a teaser for the rest of the writefaggotry while I sleep:

“Contact off the port bow, sir! Three hundred thousand kilometers and closing!”

Commodore Zharov shifted in place, warily eyeing the blip that had appeared on the bridge viewscreen. Right where the Inquisitor said it would be, he thought to himself. Pressing a button on the arm of his throne, he barked into his command phone.

“Engine room, all stop.”

He noted the faint shudder of compensated g-force through the deck as the cruiser's braking thrusters fired, before turning to the bridge crew.

“Communications officer, signal the squadron to hold at two hundred thousand kilometers from target. I want a full augur sweep with visual confirmation.”

“Optical arrays confirm, sir. By the Emperor, it's a monster; twenty kilometers at least! Doesn't match any known Imperial configuration. Power output negligible, acceleration negligible. It's adrift, sir.”

“Bring it up on screen, Lieutenant.”

The bridge screen blanked out for a moment, resolving into a twinkling star field with a blotch of deeper darkness slowly moving across the distant points of light.

“Magnify.”

At once, a forest of corroded baroque spires filled the viewscreen. The image pulled back, refocusing to reveal the entirety of the derelict vessel. The prow was a mountain of twisted steel, formed into a nightmarishly tortured figurehead from which a vast expanse of arcaded avenues stretched back along the elegant curves of the ship's hull, crowned with a dense cityscape of towers reaching upwards from its spine. Here and there among the arches and spires, ice deposits vaporized in the solar winds, wreathing the ship in a nimbus-shroud of super-cooled gasses trailing off for hundreds of kilometers behind it.

“Open a channel to Lord Inquisitor Vandersten. Inform him that we have made contact with the target and are requesting orders.”
>>
>>54721714
If you like that aesthetic, Google "Kris Kuksi." Dude is an artist who specializes in those cool grimdark sculptures.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.